Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Family Matters


 TWO DAYS LATER-



F.O.P. Attorney Louis Brown was in awe of the Bridge Building...It was his first time in the building..

He walked into Yvette's suite and was even more astounded...

"Louie Brown....wow....It's been awhile..How are you?" said Virginia....


"Virginia Shaw...wowwww it has been awhile....I heard you got disbarred, went to jail." said Louis Brown...

"Yeah, I did... I did seven years as a guest of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.then I got paroled and my good friend Yvette gave me a job as Office Manager and Consultant for her law firm after she made partner.. Oh and it's Virginia Shaw-Dukes....I'm a married lady now... I'm married to Judge Jefferson T. Dukes." said Virginia...showing him her wedding bands.




"Oh Myyyyyyyyyyyy, you're married to Jetty eh? Nice! Congratulations on the wedding and your position at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt west...."said Louis Brown..

"You still the Fraternal Order of Police Attorney?" asked Virginia.


"Yeah after all these years you'd think I would have moved on...huh?" laughed Louis Brown... "I'm here because I need to see your boss....Is she around?" asked Louis Brown..

"She's in the conference room with the guys...I'll take you to her.."said Virginia.

We were finishing up our weekly meeting.

 

 "Well that wraps things up folks...Anybody got anything?" asked Ms. Yvette.

"Nah, I just want to say after these past two weekends...There is just no way to top them." I said.
"Yeah...this Saturday is going to be so anti-climatic.."sighed Bee Bee.
"That's okay...We need a wind down..."laughed Sofia.
"Indeed.." laughed Kahlil...
"The Weekend at the Beach and Gary's party at Stephon Bristol was epic.." said Jade.


"Yes, the past two weekends have been epic...I need a wind down for my heart's sake..."laughed Ms. Yvette...


"We have company guys.."said Virginia.


"WOOOAHHHH!  As I live and breathe, Louie Brown..."laughed Ms. Yvette.

"Yvette love...Look at you...You made partner, got your own office, your own staff...You're a big mahoff now...I knew you when....huh?" said Louis Brown.

"Yes..We had some classic battles in court back in the day....You know my staff...

''Senior Associate Attorney Keith Jones.. No relation..."she said.

"Hello....I remember you." I said.. I'd seen him before.

"His wife, Senior Associate Attorney Beatrice Evans-Jones."she said.

"Hello,pleased to meet you." said Bee Bee.


"My other Senior Associate Attorney, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed.."she said.

"Hola." said Sofia...



"Her Husband, Senior Associate Attorney, Kahlil Ahmed.." she said.

"Hello sir.."said Kahlil.

"And last but never least...my investigator, Jade Lee Ho." said Yvette...

"Hello" said Jade...


"Nice lookin bunch...Four Attorneys, An Investigator and an Office Manager...Look at youuuuu, you go girl."said Louis Brown.


"I wasn't aware you knew where I was." said Yvette.


"I didn't...I went to your main office...I went to your , I suppose your boss.. Partner Connor,


And he said this case was right up you guys alley....oh and he told me not to tell Lt. Tragg about your whereabouts...
"I'm here because I need a favor, a big favor...My sister's daughter...My niece...Her name is Kimberly Gladden...She's a cop...She was an Honor Graduate in the Police Academy..She has been arrested for the murder of a fellow police officer, Todd Jergens..

She was arrested this morning by that lame brain, Lt. Arthur Tragg...I have to recuse myself because she's my niece.....I need a good lawyer to defend her...Not another F.O.P. lawyer...She needs independent counsel...She needs you." said Louis Brown.
showing us a photo of his niece...and the murdered cop.

"Heyyy, I remember this girl...She was at the party Saturday Night.  That's one of the guys who was fighting over her." I said.



"The two cops were fighting over her..." said Bee Bee.

"Yeah, I remember them both...This guy was fighting another guy over her."said Sofia.

"Yeah, I saw this...I remember them both." said Kahlil..


"You guys were there at the Rooftop Bar and Restaurant?" asked a surprised Louis Brown.

''We were all at a party for Ms. Yvette's husband..." said Jade.

"Yes we saw the fight....The Owner of the establishment tossed the two of them out!..We then left after that...We didn't see them anymore after that.."said Yvette.


"He was found early Sunday Morning in front of his apartment complex...badly beaten and run over by a Jeep Wrangler..  My Neice drives a Jeep wrangler and she drove him home...They used to date...They were still friends...but my niece would never hurt him or anybody....She drove him home, but I know she didn't kill him...I stake my reputation on that...Will you help me Yvette? Please, I'll owe you a big favor." pleaded Louis Brown...

"Of course Louis.....I take it she's at Central Booking...We'll go down and see her...You know of course that you can't go with us."said Yvette.


"I know the drill Vettie....Thank you...Thank you so much." said Louie Brown...



II-

In the ''Fishbowl" the nickname the detectives had for the interrogation room, Lt. Tragg was questioning police officer Kimberly Gladden.

"Kim, you were one of my best cops....I can't believe you would do something like this...We got you cold..Witnesses said you and Jergens had an altercation at the Rooftop Bar and Grille Saturday...Followed by a fight between him and Brad Dougherty....In which you puched him away and tended to Brad's beaten face...."said Lt. Tragg..

"Yes...I also drove Todd Home...Did your witnesses tell you that? I let him out and he was alive and well when he got out of my car..it was the last time I saw him...I didn't kill him."insisted Kim Gladden..

"We have an eye witness that said your Jeep Wrangler ran over him and then backed up over him....The tire treads match your Jeep Wrangler...We got you cold...Make it easy on yourself kid, write a confession...a good public defender can maybe get you life instead of a death sentence...You did kill a cop...juries don't like that." argued Lt. Tragg.


"I did not...I DID NOT KILL ANYBODY...GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL..."screamed Officer Kim Gladden.

 

 "Don't say anything else Kim!" said Ms. Yvette.

"That's right..We are here to represent you." I said.
"Your Uncle sent us.." said Bee Bee.
"We are from McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt." said Sofia.
"You just be cool..."said Kahlil.
"Yes be cool....Lieutenant, can we have the room?" asked Jade.


"OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!!!  I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!" snarled Lt. Tragg, who defiantly stared balefully at us for a few minutes then reluctantly left...



'Wow, Uncle Lou got you guys huh? an Outside group of lawyers...I don't know if I can pay your fee.."said Kim.. 

 "That's okay..We are being paid by special arrangement with the Fraternal Order of Police.. I am Yvette Jones-Lockwood, allow me to introduce my staff....

"Senior Associate Attorney Keith Jones." she said.

"Hello Kim." I said.
"His wife, Senior Associate Attorney, Beatrice Evans-Jones." she said.

"Hi Kim."said Bee Bee. "You can call me Bee Bee." she said.
"Senior Associate Attorney Sofia Garcia-Ahmed..."said Ms. Yvette.

"Holo Mami." said Sofia.
"Her husband, Senior Associate Attorney, Kahlil Ahmed..." said Ms. Yvette.

"Hello Kim." said Kahlil.

"And Mrs. Jade Lee Ho- Our investigator."said Ms. Yvette.

"Hello Kim." said Jade...



"Oh wow...Nice to meet yall." said Kim..



"We are going to get you arraigned and try to get you out of here..from this moment on..you are to talk to no one, not other cops, baillifs, guards or fellow inmates about your case...You only talk to us...Now you sit tight and be of good courage...We are going to get you out of here and out of these ridiculous charges..okay?" said Ms. Yvette.



"Okay....thank you Ms. Yvette." said a very grateful Kim

 

 "You're welcome....Sit tight." said Yvette..

"Be of good courage ."I said.
"Be well Kim." said Bee Bee.
"Yes, be well." said Sofia.
"We're going to get you out." said Kahlil.
"Byeee." said Jade.


"WHO IS HER UNCLE?" asked Lt. Tragg.


III- 


Tuesday Night- 8:00 PM

NIGHT COURT-
 
We were taking a chance getting a high profile suspect like Officer Kim Gladden arraigned in Night Court..but we had no other choice.

Kim Gladden was surprised to be released in the middle of the next afternoon and hustled to court by the bailiffs....


 

 Ms. Yvette ran the idea of having her arraigned in Ninght Court by her uncle, F.O.P. Attorney Louis Brown...

He smiled..He thought the idea was great... "Heyyyyyyyyyy you guys are pretty cagey....I've been doing this very thing when I could for ages...Ha Ha..I like this." he said.

"We look at it as our best chance of getting her released." I said.
"In her case it's still not open and shut...This is a Capital Case and she is accused of killing a cop." said Bee Bee.
"Still we have to give it a try.." said Sofia.
"And this is the best chance we have." said Kahlil.
Jade simply smiled.



Lt. Tragg was not here tonight... Night court was too low profile for him...No witnesses...No media..and a bunch of  Judges  and ADA's who were mostly older Judges and ADA's about to retire...It was lightweight. It was in session from 7:00 pm- 10:00 pm Tuesdays and Thursdays...We were quite fortunate to get a date.

He had no idea Officer Kim Gladden was being arraigned tonight...He expected her to be arraigned tomorrow or the day after in open court.




The ADA that did show up was not going to be the ADA that tried the case...He had only the basic out line of the case at hand... He basically wanted to go home...So he didn't really put up much of a fight.



Sofia and Bee Bee presented 28 charactor witnesses, mostly policemen ,who testified to Kim's sterling charactor....






That left Me, Ms. Yvette and Kahlil to argue brilliantly if I don't say so myself that Ms. Kimberly Gladden, Officer Kimberly Gladden was an honor graduate of the police academy with a blemishless record of service to the community and was not a flight risk...In fact ,she couldn't wait for her day in court to fight these outrageous charges...That she didn't kill the other officer, her ex-boyfriend, who she still had deep feelings for..

Kim was surprisingly  released on her own recognizance..without bail.but required to wear an ankle bracelet and be in her house at a certain time every night.....and only allowed to visit with her attorneys.




"OUTSTANDING JOB You guys!!!! I knew she was in good hands with you guys....So look kid...pack an overnight bag, you'll be staying with me and your auntie until this trial is over..You'll be safe there."said Louis Brown..

"Thank you Uncle Louie and thank you Ms. Yvette, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and Ms. Jade." said the newly freed Kim Gladden...She was free after 48 hours in custody...48 hours too long for her taste.


 

 "You're quite welcome....Come see us tomorrow morning...10:00AM... Your Uncle knows where our office is."said Yvette.

''Go home, get some rest..."I said.
"Anything is better than those hard beds in the cooler..."said Bee Bee , who had spent a night in one a while back.
"Yes, get a good nights rest and some food."advised Sofia.
"Let's grab some coffee's from that all night coffee shop down the street and go home." said Kahlil.
Jade looked at her watch.  It was 9:45 pm... Not bad for a night's work she thought and smiled.




After we got our coffees..We all headed home...This was a late night for us...We expected a nice check next week with overtime pay in it..

We all went home..

Bee Bee was wearing a sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...Are you going to act like this all the time?..WOW!!! That boner is massive." she said and put her hands over her mouth..

"You act like this is the first time you've seen me like this. You see me every night...You've kind of been seeing me in my underwear since law school." she said.

"It certainly isn't the first time I've had a boner because of you.I was having them in law school too and having to hide them from you...because we were supposed to be just friends." I remarked , smiling at her.

"Oh I know..THAT goes back to the first day we met. I have a confession to make..I was  kinda turned on by you too, lots of times...and I just never said nothin."she said.


I pulled her towards me..." Well you can say something now...Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.

"Yes, The Panties and The Baby doll....I bought it at Bridget's store in the Mall at Bayside.." she giggled..

I undressed and  slipped her panties down and off  and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....



"Ohhhhh my godddd, Bee Bee..."I moaned...



"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu! And so damn BIG!  OUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...

"You like that honey?" she asked softly..


"YESSSSSSSS!" I moaned.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm I like it too!" she cooed..

Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..Not thinking about the days events..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we were thinking about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..




Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

He slipped her panties down and off...



"OHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS! You are sooo damn hard! OUUUUU!" Sofia moaned  as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...

"You've always gotten me hard mamasita." said Kahlil.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I KNOWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed.

It was not long 


before they too were making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!

Moaning and cooing..

"I waited up for you." said Gary..
"I knew you would.....I'm glad you did." said Ms. Yvette.





"Ouu Husband, slide em down....I'm ready!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHH VETTIE, SO AM I!" Gary moaned, as he slid her panties down..

They had been making sweet love since Ms. Yvette got home for the day...
They had  gone straight to the bedroom..

They had made love early into the morning hours....





"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU ARE MY SWEET GIRRRRRRL" Gary moaned..

Ms. Yvette liked when he called her that...



She loved the look of pure joy in Gary's face as he entered her and humped her.......

Enjoying  their massive  smart bed.. 

Yvette smiled.The bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..






EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.

 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..


This time, so was Sofia and Kahlil...both exhausted from their furious lovemaking.

And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep in each other's arms.


Ms. Yvette sleeping soundly on top of Gary, who was still awake, with a big wide smile on his face....


A nice stress buster

And At Ms. Jade's House...a few doors down.

"You got a new client huh?" said Danny.
"Yes...a cop, Officer Kim Gladden." said Jade laughing.

"I know her...She's a good cop....Smart too!  I think Lt. Tragg is wrong...I can't believe she killed anybody" said Danny.

"We don't think so either." said Jade.

They kissed passionately..
Danny took her into his arms and stood in the middle of their bedroom, kissing her passionately.




Danny slipped her panties down....

She  eased herself down on Danny slowly.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU JADE!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!" she cooed. She liked being able to say that.

They began making love.  And like us ,for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all they cared about was each other.


They ended the night like all of us...Cuddled up and sleeping soundly.




IV-


The Next Morning!



Kim slept very peaceful in the bed in the guest room in her uncle and aunt's house... She sat up now after a peaceful sleep and looked at her laptop..

She googled us...The Attorneys who would be representing her.. 
 
KEITH JONES-

Born in Philadelphia PA. 

Mother, Nancy Jones, Court Stenographer

- Father, Judge Keith Morrison

Graduated from West Catholic High School

B.A. Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Howard University

J.D.- University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish, French, German

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware ,New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Married to Beatrice Evans



BEATRICE LYNN EVANS -JONES

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. -Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy ,Pre Law- Temple University

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish and French

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Deleware, Texas, California

Associate Attorney- McCluskey /Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Married to Keith Jones

SOFIA CARMELITA GARCIA-AHMED

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. -Administration Of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law-Temple University

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish and French

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney -McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Married to Kahlil Ahmed...

KAHLIL ABDUL AHMED

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Central High School

BA.- Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Temple University

JD- University of Pennsylvania Law School

Speaks Arabic languages fluently, fluent in German and Russian.

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Married to Sofia Garcia




YVETTE DENISE JONES-LOCKWOOD

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from North Catholic High School

BA-Trial Advocacy, Pre Law, Administration of Justice -Lasalle University

JD -University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish, French and Russian

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware , New York, Texas, California.

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Managing Partner- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to District Attorney Investigator-Gary Lockwood



"Oh My, Unc didn't slouch....He got me Ivy League educated attorneys." she said with a smile.




And in our building...


THE OFFICE OF KEITH JONES, SENIOR ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY-

Bee Bee walked into my office...

"Hot Stuff, we don't have time to fool around...We have a meeting in ten minutes , remember? and I just put my make up and lipstick on...So what do you want?" she asked.

"I didn't call you in here for that...Not this time.....I got a text from my dad....He's getting married!" I said.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


5 comments:

  1. Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties to the rafters! Loved the sex scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their client is a fox! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It never fails to amaze me how Lt. Tragg can always manage to arrest the wrong person...Why wouldn't he arrest the guy the officer had the fight with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Piggy back off of what Toni said...I was thinking the same thing.. why arrest the girl...They were fighting over her...What would be her motive?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asking the same questions!

    ReplyDelete