Monday, June 24, 2024

Charlotte's Web


THE ATLANTIC BAR- Norther Liberties section-Philadelphia PA

Nice lazy Summer Saturday afternoon-


"This was my go to bar of choice , when I returned to Philly from D.C." said Natalie...

"And a very nice choice at that Nat...I've been here with a client."said Olivia..

"I remember coming here before....Twice...Once with you Auntay and that client and with Natalie, Brooke,Kayla and Jazzy last year." said Beverly. 

 

 "This is my first time here...but it's a nice place." said Yvette...

"Yeah , a real cool joint...a Hipster bar kind of like No I.D."said Gary.

"You treated us to beers here after that big case, Natalie...I remember."said Keith Jones.
"This isn't too far from where Sofia, Kahlil and I grew up..." said Bee Bee..
"Just a trolley car ride away...I like this place." said Sofia.
"Yeah, this is our second time here..."said Kahlil..

"I remember when we came here and you treated us to beers Natalie...."said Jade.

"Nice spot...I like it." said Danny Ho.


"Yes....a perfect summer get away spot." said Virginia.

"I agree." said her husband, Jetty..



as our beers arrived.

"Didn't we come here before honey bun?" asked Jazzy...
 
''Yeah we did...when you lived in the Waterfront Condos, just before we bought our house." said Dabnis.
"I've been here before,  last year with Natalie, Brooke, Beverly  and Jazzy.  this place is nice..Air conditioned...Nice view....Parking was murder though....Glad we were brought here on buses." said Kayla.
"Yeah, how about that?" said her husband, Ray.


"I've been here a lot....I used to live in an apartment down the street." said Jessica.


"Yeah back when we were Public defenders...I remember this place."said her husband, Chip.


"We all live so far from this place now, but it's nice to be able to come here and hang out.." said Karen.

"Good Choice Natalie." said her husband, B.L.

"Thank you." said Natalie.


"Yeah Good choice...This is my first time here but I like it."I said.

"Natalie brought me here when we first started working at the Public Defenders Office...This and the No I.D. bar was our go to spots on a weekend, unless we had hot dates." laughed Brooke.

''And how often was that?'' asked her husband...Sean..


"Oh, often enough....but not enough.." said Brooke, laughing..



"I know right? not enough....More times than not..It was the two of us, meeting and drinking here...
"I used to come here too when I lived in the Waterfront Condos ,before Lem and I got together and we bought our house." said Zoey.
"Yeah, I used to know a bartender here....Zito...He's dead now!  Murdered!" said Lem...


"Yeah I knew him.Shame about him....He was a gambler....Somebody shot him to death two years ago...They say some woman shot him, an angry girlfriend!....I too used to come here when I returned to Philadelphia from D.C." said Renee..


''Wow Isn't that something? You all have so many things in common...Same schools, Hung out at the same bars...Lived in Condos on the waterfront." said her husband, Tyrell. 

''And now we all live in the same neighborhood, most of you guys work in the same building, ride the same train to and from work everyday and mostly have all of your meals together."said Olivia with a smile.
 
"Funny how that all worked out....I have never in my life heard of it.....Such a wide group of friends all coming together like that." said Donnie Ray...


"It's Magic!" laughed Beverly.
"Yeah, Magic." said Nelson.

"One thing this place has in common with No I.D. and Josie's....Nice cold brews that are cheap...
"Yeah I like that." said Paris..

"We all Do." agreed Bresha,laughing..
"Amen to that!" said her husband Tony...

"Here's a Menu...Let's see what they serve to eat." said Alfreda.

"Here comes a waitress now." said her husband, Rockland. 







 
We ordered Turkey Clubs, Smash Burgers and Cubans....Along with the Beers, this food made for a wonderful Saturday Afternoon.



Assistant District Attorney Richard Madewell walked into the brewery...He spotted Natalie sitting with friends..

He immediately got an erection, seeing her.... She was married now...He felt regret...He should have been more attentive, should have showed her that he cared...He neglected her, even cheated on her once..He didn't realize how valuable Natalie was until the day she walked away from him for good.


Rick Madewell stared at Natalie...He remembered her that summer day in a short mini skirt...A skirt so short, she couldn't bend down to pick up something....


He couldn't get his mind off of Natalie... How sweet she smelled, how soft her skin always was..

Her butter soft lips and kisses..

He remembered that same warm summer night in the Law Library down town, where they found a quiet space on the top floor..She was wearing a really short mini skirt that had been driving him crazy all day...
and she let him slip her panties down...
slowly, softly....and how good she smelled, how soft her skin was, baby soft.,..

and he lifted her up and entered her slowly and softly.....driving her crazy....She didn't yell out, but her head turned from side to side...her body trembled....His body trembled too....In 90 Minutes He came so hard, he felt like he was dying...She came hard too!.

That was the last time he had had sex with her...
He waved and ordered a Beer and a Cuban. He made sure he sat as far away from us as a group as possible.

''Natalie, Rick Madewell just walked in." said Brooke.
"I saw him." said Natalie...

There was someone else in the bar...Someone sinister-


He stared at both Natalie and Brooke and smiled... He walked over to where we all were eating and drinking...

"Nice place isn't it girls?" he said.


''When did they let you out Charlie?" asked Brooke.


"And what do you want? We are trying to have a good time here." said Natalie.


"Oh don't let me stop you....I just wanted to say hello to the two Assistant District Attorneys that sent me up....Those two years were good for me, kept me outta trouble....Heh Heh Heh!" he laughed and walked away...


"Who was that guy? Was he bothering you?" asked David..


"He was nobody....Just some punk Brooke and I sent up a few years ago....He did a two year bid on Bunko charges...He was also a well known Loan Shark....We couldn't get him on that."said Natalie.

"He's nobody.." said  Brooke.


"That's good time Charlie Graham....He worked for my Uncle...Fathead Newton at one time....When my Uncle got out the game, He went to work for whoever paid the highest....He was a collector. a leg breaker, they call it on the streets" said Nelson.


''Some places bring back too many memories eh girlfriend?" said Natalie.



"You aint never lied." said Brooke.



II-

The afternoon continued...with Cheap, but cold beers flowing...




"I'm having a great time...I really like this place." said Jazzy...
 

"Yeah , me too!  We have to come here again." said Dabnis.

"Yes.... the beer is cheap and cold and it's constantly flowing." said Jazzy..
"Works for me."said Ray..


"I used to come here all the time for those same reasons.... A lot of guys tried to pick me up though...Sometimes that was annoying..."said Jessica.

"I imagine it was. Until I picked you up.."laughed her husband, Chip...

"Yes it was..."said Jessica smiling and rubbing his hands.

She leaned over and began kissing him passionately.



"Pay her no mind Chip.....She loved it for awhile, but it became boring, same old lines, same old methods....She was glad to meet you."said Karen.

''Same Old lines, same old methods....Dost thou speak from experience?" asked Karen's husband, B.L.


"Take the fifth Boss lady." laughed Natalie.


Her husband, David just laughed...

"Yes boss lady, take the fifth.." said Brooke.

Her husband , Sean just laughed.

"Well I didn't hang out here, but when I lived in New York briefly there were plenty of bars like this..;."said Zoey.
"Yeah there was a few in San-Francisco too!"laughed Lem.

"I remember this bar....A couple of guys tried to pick me up....I wasn't interested... I'm glad to be married and traveling with friends....There is security in numbers." said Renee....

"Good to know." said her husband, Tyrell.

A woman walked into the bar who was familliar to some.....She immediately walked over to where we were sitting..
"Oh My Godddd!!! Renee Cantrell!!!  Natalie Tennison !!! Brooke Kennedy!! How long has it been ?" she said. 

Her name was Charlotte Peterson....She had known both Natalie and Renee when they were in Washington D.C.  She too graduated from Georgetown School of Law, two years before Natalie did and got herself established in D.C. Law circles...She befriended both Natalie and Renee after they graduated and passed the bar.,..and helped them both secure jobs...What the three women had in common was they were all from Philadelphia and all of them returned to Philadelphia around the same time...
Charlotte's father, Zito Peterson once owned this bar.....He lost it gambling...but was allowed to tend bar and manage it... He was shot to death three years ago... His alleged killer, a woman he was dating was convicted and sentenced to life....


"It's Renee Jones now....I'm married and this is my husband, Attorney Tyrell Jones..."said Renee....




"Pleased to meet you"said Tyrell...


"And I'm Natalie Charles now...I'm married too...This is my husband, Attorney David Charles."said Natalie.
"Hi...pleased to meet you." I said.


"I'm married too Charlotte....This is my husband, Sean Marks." said Brooke, who had also known Charloote when she worked in D.C. briefly.
"Pleased to meet you." said Sean.....


" OUUUUUUU, I AM SOOO HAPPPY FOR YOU ALL.....ALL MARRIED AND WHAT NOT!!OUUU AND HELLO OLIVIA!! BEVERLY, DONNIE RAY, JOSIE IS IT??? " said Charlotte.. She had worked a big case with them once....as an attorney.

"Hello Charlotte- It's JUDGE PETERSON NOW ISN'T IT?" said Olivia.


"Yes...I just got appointed to the bench last election cycle."said Charlotte Peterson, an attorney who had worked with some of us in the past and was now a Judge.

 
"Hi Charlotte." said Donnie Ray.


"Hi Charlotte, congratulations on your appointment to the bench." said Beverly, who was two years younger than Charlotte Peterson.
"Hi Charlotte.." said Nelson..

"Hello." said Josie.
''Last time I saw you, you were a para-legal, Now you're an Attorney and you're married...Congratulations." said Charlotte.
"Thank you...This is my husband, Paris....He just recently got his J.D. and passed the bar..." said Josie.


"Congratulations Paris."said Charlotte Peterson.

"Thank you and pleased to meet you.." said Paris.

''And this is my newest Attorney, Mrs. Bresha Billips and her husband, Also an Attorney, Tony Billips." said Olivia.
"Ohhhhhhh pleased to meet you both." said Charlotte.
"Hiiiii pleased to meet you." said Bresha.
"Pleased to meet you."said Tony.


"And I remember you Ms. Office Manager, Alfreda Johnson.....Bev's mom, How have you been?" said Charlotte.


"Oh Just fine.,...I'm married too....To this man." said Alfreda,pointing to Rockland.


"We need no introduction....How are you Rockland?" said Charlotte Peterson..


"Just fine Charlotte, Just fine."said Rockland...



Before Yvette and before Alfreda...Rockland and Charlotte had spent some very sensual nights together, making crazy love...She remebered it.. It was a small world.


She Hugged Yvette when she saw her..."OUUUU VETTIE GIRL, VETTIE GIRL, HOW ARE YOU?" she said.

Yvette had gotten her a job at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt when she first returned to Philadelphia. and the two had become quite close..

"I heard you made Partner...Good for you....I see you still have your kids with you, Hi Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil....and hello Gary..." she said.

 Yvette hugged her....

"Hiiiiii Charlotte...Congratulations on being elected to the Bench..." said Yvette.

"Heyyy Charlotte."said Gary.

"Heyyyy Ms. Charlotte..I mean Judge Charlotte." said Keith.
"Hello Your Honor." said Bee Bee.
"Hello Your Honor." said Sofia.
"Hello Judge Charlotte." said Kahlil.



"You don't have to call me that...We aren't in court...It's just Charlotte like it's always been." said Charlotte.

She hugged Jade...."Well hello girlfriend....How are you? This must be your hubby." she said


''Hi Charlotte, yes it is ,Lt. Danny Ho, Robbery-Homicide."said Jade proudly..

"Pleased to meet you." said Danny.


She hugged Virginia....The two had been friends when she first came back to Philly and she had been trying to help Virginia get a position at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt before Virginia got arrested , disbarred and sent to prison.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRL, I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU FREE....I DIDN'T THINK I WAS EVER GONNA SEE YOU AGAIN....YOU'RE FREE AND MARRIED AND WORKING WITH YVETTE AND COMPANY....I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!" she said, almost tearing up..


"I'm happy to see you Judge" said Virginia ,laughing....and almost tearing up herself.


"And how are you Judge? Congratulations on the wedding and settling down...You got a good girl there." said Charlotte.

Jetty was quiet....He had never told Virginia that he and Charlotte spent a couple of nights together years ago...Theirs was a short lived affair.


"I'm doing well." he said.



The Mysterious man known as "Good Time" Charlie Graham spotted her and eased himself out of the bar....


She spotted him too and glared angrily at him...She walked over to Natalie and Brooke...

"I'm glad to see you guys here....I was going to visit you on Monday anyway..." she whispered.

''What's Up Charlotte?" asked Natalie.
"Yeah what's up?" asked Brooke.


"I know you guys work for Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity now...and I know where you work...I've wanted to see you about a matter close to my heart.....You know my father used to own this bar...He put me through College....Howard University and Law School ,Georgetown School of Law lock stock and barrel...I didn't have to pay a thing...Then he lost the bar.. Gambling...that was his pastime..His weakness..The New Owner allowed him to manage the place and bartend....Then he was shot to death three years ago..." she said.


"They caught his killer, a jealous girlfriend, Selina something or other...She was convicted and sent to prison."said Natalie.


"I don't think she did it....I never thought she did it...I've visited her in prison several times...and I don't think she did it...I want you guys to look into it for me....I'll be by your office Monday with the particulars." said Charlotte.


"I heard you had a nervous breakdown after your father's death.....You grieved heavily....Are you alright now?" asked Brooke.


"Yes, I'm fine....I was away for awhile....Then I got myself together...got back into my career....My daddy would have wanted me to do that....He didn't spend all that money on me for nothing..and look at me...I'm a Judge...Who woulda thought huh?   But his murder has been bothering me for three years...I just can't shake the thought that they got the wrong person and the real killer has been out here walking free all this time.."said Charlotte.


"Okay....You know where we work...Stop by Monday....We'll see what we can do." said Natalie.

"Yeah!" said Brooke, looking concerned...

"Okay...meanwhile...don't look glum, it's a part, drink up....The next round is on me." she said.



and she ordered a round of beers for the table.


III-


That night after we all returned to our homes...

"I had a good time tonight....I think everybody did!" I said.
"I'm glad...." said Natalie... "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned..
She kissed me slowly and softly.....

"WE are going to have an even better time, aren't we husband?" she whispered in between soft kisses.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I said.

I slipped her blouse off and opened up her skirt...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVIDDDD!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NATALIE....." was all I could get out of my mouth...



I unhooked her bra...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVIDDDD!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NATALIE....." was all I could get out of my mouth...




I slipped her panties down...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU BUY THESE AT THE BEACH?" I asked..

"NO...I BOUGHT THESE HERE AT BRIDGETS! A DAY OR TWO AGO AFTER WORK!" she answered...

My mouth opened...but nothing came out....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVIDDDD! I'M LEAVING YOU SPEECHLESS" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NATALIE.....YESSSSSSS" was all I could get out of my mouth...


She giggled.

Natalie eased herself down on to my engorged and waiting penis..

"OUUUUUUUUUU..WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OH MY GODDD!" she screamed out, her entire body trembling......
She began to ride me like a surfer riding the waves.....
Our lovemaking got crazier....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD DAVID!! OUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!" she cried out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL!" I cried out...
Natalie wrapped her legs around my waist...her body was trembling something fierce, her head was turning both ways and tears were flowing from her eyes down the side of her face...She was having an intense orgasm...
For the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS we were giving that bed a good work out....


And next door-

"VANILLA, GIVE IT TO ME!" moaned her husband, Sean..
"It's all yours Chocolate Daddy."moaned Brooke.
Their kissing was wild...they were almost slobbering on each other..
They were breathing deep and kissing passionately.
"AWWWWWWWWWWWW VANILLA, I'M ABOUT TO EXPLODE!" moaned Sean..

"Not until you give me some Hot Chocolate..." she cried out..

He unsnapped her bra 

and slipped her panties down....

"OUUUUUU JUST PUT IT IN....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed... He flipped her legs over and entered her slowly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VANILLA....UMMMMMMMMMM!" Sean moaned...

Brooke's body was trembling something fierce, her head was turning both ways and tears were flowing from her eyes down the side of her face...She was having an intense orgasm...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YOU'RE SO DAMN BIG AND HARD  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed out...Her legs shaking...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHH LAWD!" she moaned....

They made love for the next EIGHT TO TEN HOURS.....

SATURDAY NIGHT...


The four of us wound up satisfied and sleeping peacefully.


Sunday Morning....We all gravitated to Josie's for Super Brunch...Our neighborhood spot...We all lived walking distance from it...



There was good piping hot Breakfast food and a soul food buffet to match.


"My God! You people travel everywhere together..."laughed Charlotte Peterson who was already there when all of us wandered in..

"This is our neighborhood bar... All of us live walking distance from here.." explained Jazzy.
 
"Yeah this is our spot on some nights too, Josies...They have live music here, D.J.'s the works.." said Dabnis.


"Oh I know about Josie's....I've been coming here for years...Didn't know you guys live all up here..This is Prime Real Estate...New Houses....Lofts, Apartments, Condos, Three Shopping Centers, New Movie Theatre, restaurants,...clubs, You guys have it all up here." said Charlotte.
"Do you live far from here?" asked Kayla.
"Yeah, where do you live?" asked Ray.


"Not as close as you guys...I 'm staying at a loft on the other side of the shopping centers...I have to drive to get over here. Good to know you guys live so close." said Charlotte.



"Oh Yes...There are other clubs around here, Aqua Bar, Stoleys..." said Jessica.


"I've been to both of them." said Charlotte.

"No Grass grows under your feet."laughed  Chip.

"No sirrr, Not at all." said Charlotte.


"Well Join us for Brunch." said Karen, offering her a seat.


''Yeah Join us..." said B.L.


Natalie smiled.

So did I as we prepared our plates of food.

''Welcome to our party." said Brooke.

Sean smiled.

''We've been here a short while..We like living here." said Zoey.
''Surrounded by good friends and like you said...All of the amenities one would want or need." said Lem.


''We just got married and moved up here a year ago." said Renee. "I'm reunited with my childhood friends and their husbands and some new friends....I love it." said Renee.

"Me Too!" said her husband,Tyrell.

 

 "You thinkin of moving up this way Charlotte?" asked Yvette.

"No actually I'm looking at some Real Estate in Bayside....I like the quietness of the Suburbs...But what you guys have here is nice.Don't get me wrong." said Charlotte.
"I see what you're saying...I thought about Bayside myself before Yvette and I started dating and we moved into this neighborhood." said Gary.

"Pass me those pancakes."said Keith..
"Pass me the french toast."said Bee Bee.
"Oh Look they have Grits today."said Sofia.
''And Oatmeal...Gus took my advice."laughed Kahlil.



Jade and Danny were busy making their plates and joining us...

"It was nice that we could all sit together today." said Virginia.


"Yeah it was." said Jetty.

 

"Nice to see you again Charlotte...This is two days in a row." said Olivia.


"I know...it's nice to have someone to eat with...I started to go to Sam Mother's Diner..Then I remembered they have this here."said Charlotte.
 
"Best place in town." said Donnie Ray


"Nice seeing you again Charlotte."said Beverly.
"Yeah it is." agreed Nelson.

"WOWWWW You're a Judge now." said Josie.

"It aint all it's cracked up to be...After my term is up, I'm returning to private practice again.."said Charlotte.


"What? For real?" asked Josie's husband, Paris.

"Are you serious?" asked Bresha.

"Yeah, I found I like being in court like you guys, actually arguing a case...I like it and I miss it." said Charlotte.


"WOWWW IMAGINE THAT!" said Bresha's husband, Tony...

"The Band is coming on." said Alfreda.

"No D.J today...All live music."said Rockland.

The band played and 


cool Mimosas was served to the diners..and in the background another diner was finishing his meal and deciding it was time to exit.

 

Good Time Charlie Graham had seen all of us and most important, Charlotte sitting and eating breakfast together.. He hadn't expected that...He finished his meal and got up and quietly exited.


IV-


Chinatown-THREE YEARS AGO!



"That's it Zito, you're out!"


"Awww Damn man, hit me for 10K....I'm good for it...Come on man, courtesy of the house."said Zito Peterson.


"You owe me thirty large pops.....and I want it now...." said Charlie Graham..



"AWWWW CHARLIE I'm good for it...I'm on a streak...I'm about to turn it around...I need another chip from the house baby." said Zito Peterson...


"You got nothin else Zito...You lost your bar, The management let you continue to work there out of pity so you could pay your debts off... and you're in the hole for 30 large with me..now I want my money and I want it now!." barked Charlie Gallagher.


"NOT IN HERE!! NOT TONIGHT!!" said Eddie Lee, who ran the Casino in the upstairs of his popular restaurant...


"Eddie....baby, you can't duke me any cash up front? I'm on a roll baby...." said Zito Peterson..


''Sorry Zito....You've reached your limit...Go home..."said Eddie Lee. "and YOU!!! Charlie...stay here until he's safely out of sight." he barked.


"You given me orders Eddie?" snarled Charlie.


"Let's Say I AM STRONGLY SUGGESTING IT!" said Eddie Lee..

He knew that Eddie Lee controlled the area with an Iron Hand..He ran a very successful restaurant that was talked about in cooking circles as serving the best Asian Fusion cuisine in the area.   He also controlled all of the gambling in the area and kept drugs and drug dealers out. The police turned their heads to his gambling operation because he kept the neighborhood quiet and safe...but Charlie knew that if angered...Eddie Lee could make him vanish ,never to be seen or heard from again....So he didn't push him..He sat quietly...

2 DAYS LATER-


"African-American man.....70 years old, death by two gunshot wounds...One to the chest and one to the abdomen...." said a CSI man....as another snapped photos of the crime scene...

"From Body Temperature....I'd say he's been dead about six hours....He died anywhere from three to four in the morning." said Dr. Hazel Baylor, Coroner and Forensic Investigator..


"His name is Fred Peterson.....I know this guy...They call him "Zito" He used to own the Atlantic Bar...He's a degenerate gambler...Put his daughter through college and law school and then lost the bar ,gambling....The new management allows him to work there, just so he can pay off his remaining debts...Damn shame, at his age...He should be retired...." said Lt. Tragg....


"Look at this...He has a lipstick kiss on his forehead...



and there is a pair of panties over here on the floor.....Perhaps he had a female guest early this morning...a hooker or a neighborhood girl and he got rolled." said Lt. Tragg.

"Why don't you let us do our autopsy first and then you determine what happened? Everything you're saying is just speculation right now....We are gathering fingerprints and DNA.." said Hazel.

"AND WHY DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT I AM THE HOMICIDE DETECTIVE HERE?...I MAKE THE DAMN CALLS DOCTOR!"said Lt. Tragg.

"If you guys have collected everything...wrap him up and let's get him out of here." said Dr. Hazel Baylor.. She despised Lt. Tragg and hated working cases with him.

"I'M SUPPOSED TO GIVE THE ORDER TO RELEASE THE BODY!" Lt. Tragg snarled.
"Release the body guys and have that autopsy report on my desk, ASAP!" he said.
The body was released.....wrapped in a white body bag and strapped to a gurney and wheeled out, on it way to the morgue.,



THIS MORNING!



Charlotte Peterson was returning to her loft after having a great breakfast with all of us.....She could hear the moaning and groaning in the unit directly above hers....It belonged to another Judge, Kelly Ann
Mercer....She had company again....

"Ohhhhhhh Arthur, it's morning....Sunday Morning....Do you ever get enough?...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she moaned.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm Afraid I don't.....AWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!" said Lt. Tragg...

They could be seen from the street in the window kissing passionately....Barely clothed..

"EVER SINCE I FIRST LAID EYES ON YOU IN THE COURTROOM , ALL I COULD THINK OF WAS TAKING YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND MAKING LOVE TO YOU."he confessed.

"OH ARTHUR, I KINDA FIGURED THAT OUT WITH THE FLOWERS AND YOU ASKING ME OUT!" she said through several kisses and heavy, heavy breathing...

And then him slipping her panties down...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned...

"OUUUU HOO HOO HOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO! YOU ARE SO HARD, SO DAMN BIG...I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU NOT HARD!" she giggled.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWD!" he cried out...

"OH YOU POOR THING....MY HORNY HORNY BOYFRIEND!!" she sighed....


"AWWWWWWW! I LOVE THESE PANTIES" he moaned...

"YOU LOVE ALL OF MY PANTIES, AS LONG AS YOU CAN PULL THEM OFF!" she said.

She finally closed the curtains.......

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ARTHUR YOU ARE TOO HORNY!! YOU ALWAYS WANT IT.....MY GOODNESSS YOU ARE WEARING POOR LITTLE ME OUT!! OUUUUUU!" she cooed..
She eased herself down on his engorged and shaking penis....

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
It feels so goooood though!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KELLY ANNNNNN!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHUR, OUUUUUU, I ALWAYS WANT IT TOOO, WHO AM I FOOLING? OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

She was riding him cowgirl style on top of her bed.....

"OH ARTHUR...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW KELLY ANNNNNNNNNNN!" he moaned....

"UMMMMMM IT'S GOOD TO ME, OUUUUUUU IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY? IT'S SO GOOOD TO MEEEEEE!" she said.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he cried out...


She recognized him...That was Lt. Tragg, the man who brought her father's killer to justice...Only she always thought he arrested the wrong person....She tried to talk to him, but it was like talking to a brick wall, he just wouldn't listen.....She was going to try other means now.


(TO BE CONTINUED)


4 comments:

  1. Another great lead in story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this lead in story....It has everything, mystery, sex, violence et al.. All the elements of a great story

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Charlie Graham charactor seems pretty creepy...I'm waiting for his story to further pan out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Standing and Applauding and Throwing My Panties....I'm loving this Lt. Tragg-Judge Kelly Ann romance.

    ReplyDelete