Friday, June 28, 2024

Just Another Day in Court


 MONDAY- Trial Day

Brooke walked into the lobby with steaming hot tumblers of coffee.

"Sylena!! I've got a surprise for you....Someone came with us today to see you, An Old friend" she said as she passed the coffee's to us.


It was Ms. Virginia from Yvette's Office....

"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GIRRRRL!! SO GLAD TO SEE YOU ON THIS SIDE OF THE WALL!" said Ms. Virginia, hugging Sylena warmly....
"OH MY GOD!!! MS. VIRGINIA, SO GLAD TO SEE YOU!!! I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN YOU GOT YOUR PAROLE...WE ALL WERE!! BUT WE ALL MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!! YOU KEPT US STRAIGHT IN THERE....YOU LOOK GOOD!!! I HEARD YOU GOT MARRIED AND YOU'RE WORKING AT A LAW FIRM EVEN!! WOWWWW!" said Sylena.
"I'm an Office Manager  and consultant for McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt....and I got married last year to a Judge....The Judge who helped me get my parole...Turns out he was in love with me."laughed Ms. Virginia...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu you caught a nice break..." said Sylena....
"Charlotte wanted to be here, but being a judge...she couldn't..."said Natalie.
"She can't appear to be involved..." I said.
"Just as well. She always believed in your innocence...and she got us involved....Now we are going to prove you were wrongfully convicted." said Karen....


While downtown in the Homicide Office..



''We found two guns on him....One was on him when he was shot and the other was right where the anonymous tipster said it would be... In his apartment..

"This one, a .38 smokeless was run through ballistics and it's a match for six unsolved murders....going back to 2021.... We can close all six of those cases..He was a suspect in all six and we couldn't get an eyewitness or anyone to testify against him." said Sgt. Brice.


"Good and what about this other one?" asked Lt. Tragg...




"We are running ballistics on it now to see if it was involved in any more unsolved murders.....This was a bad guy Lieutenant." said Sgt. Brice.



"Yeah I know....I'm not even interested in solving his murder...He had it coming.....This was probably a mob hit...That's what it looks like...He danced with some pretty heavy charactors." said Lt. Tragg.


We went into the courtroom where to our surprise...


Judge Kelly Ann Mercer was sitting!

"GOOD MORNING!! GOOD MORNING ATTORNEYS AND PERSPECTIVE JURORS! I am Judge Kelly Mercer. I see some familiar faces today....I am relatively new to the Philadelphia area. Welcome to my courtroom.... Due to courtroom crowding of cases, we are going to bypass a preliminary hearing...We know that a crime, a henious crime has been committed so we are going to go straight to trial. I expect some of you are tired of hearing this...but it is what it is..We are trying to wind down our case load. We will have Jury selection today. Trial could begin tomorrow morning if we seat a jury today." said Judge Mercer... "We will start today with introductions." she said.



"Assistant District Attorney Effrom Jordan your honor.." said Effrom....

"Lead Attorney for the defense- Karen Page your honor."said Karen.
"Attorney for the Defense, Natalie Charles, your honor." said Natalie.
"Attorney for the Defense, Brooke Marks." said Brooke.
"Attorney for the Defense, David Charles." I said.
Sylena nervously held my hand while we stood up....



''Alright, excellent...We'll begin with Jury selection." she said.. She was such a nice and pleasent woman...Not bad to look at either.. Very likable...



II-



"Natalie, Brookie....Would you mind if I did Voir Dire today?" asked Karen...

"No, not at all." said a surprised Natalie, who was prepared to go to battle..
as was Brooke, "No not at all." said Brooke.



ADA Jordan was thrown off guard...He was preparing to go toe to toe with Natalie and Brooke, me even....Not Karen....

She still looked good....He couldn't get her off his mind...



and all the good lovemaking the two of them had made that summer....


Karen had the slight advantage... The four of us had worked up in Yvette's office...



In her law library and in her media room... We had the slight advantage...Our technology and the brilliant run down of each of the jurors, the way they voted in elections, their jobs, their education level, et al... We knew it all going in..









Along with my wife Natalie and Brooke, We were helping Karen today...We sat behind her with our laptops  and whispered certain things we had all talked about into her ear.. She smiled.

Karen got an 11-1 split......

"Not bad huh? For someone who has been out of practice..."said Karen.

"Not Bad??You were excellent Boss Lady." said Brooke.
"We couldn't have done any better...You were great."said Natalie.
"That's why they call you the boss lady."I said smiling..

"Oh stop it all of you....I just wanted to make sure we had a leg up to begin with...Give us the best possible chance." said Karen.


She certainly had....She had thrown ADA Jordan off... He sat down, not caring that he had been out dueled in Voir Dire... He had an erection like he hadn't had in  years... His trousers were sticking out like a circus tent...He sat down to cover it up...

Judge Kelly Ann had seen it.... "Oh Myyyyyyyyyyyy!" she said to herself, observing it...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she said to herself......

"OUTSTANDING!!! We have a jury.."said Judge Mercer...Trial will begin promptly tomorrow  morning at 9:00 AM, Jurors, Attorneys  Be on time and Be ready for trial." said Judge Kelly Ann Mercer.."You are dismissed." she said, striking her gavel.



Court was dismissed....


In the Courtroom Lobby...
ADA Jordan approached Karen...

"Karen...so nice to see you again....You still look good...damnnnn!   Would you like to go for a drink? Some quiet conversation perhaps?" he whispered to her..

''Effrom....I can't do that....I'm married...Drinks with you would land me in your bed and as bad as I want to...I can't....but it was nice seeing you again." said Karen..


He passed her a business card.

"If you should change your mind...." he said.

"I won't." said Karen...

"A lot has changed." he whispered..
"It has." said Karen, who was aroused beyond compare, but remaining strong..


She left with us..


"Everything Okay?" asked Natalie, who witnessed the exchange..

"It isn't...but it is...It'll have to be." said Karen...

"I understand perfectly." said Brooke...

"Come on Sylena..we are going to Sam Mother's diner for dinner, then we'll drop you off." I said.,
"Thank you..." said Sylena...You all were great today.


III-


PENNS LANDING-Late Night..


The Gun was wiped clean of prints and DNA with a disinfectant wipe...


It was placed in a Loop Handle Plastic Bag that was tied and tossed into the river...






Judge Charlotte Peterson watched as the package containing the gun sunk to the bottom of the river...





She drove home...


She walked up to her loft....She couldn't help but hear what was going on in the loft next to hers...

It had begun hours before, while she was out....Judge Kelly Ann Mercer and Lt. Tragg were inside her loft....He hadn't been over her loft for four days..And she had been able to sleep...but not tonight..Both of them were extremely horny for each other...

"Ouuuuuuuu I wasn't going to have you over tonight...I have more preparation to do for my case...but I couldn't help it...I had to see you.. I'm so aroused." she said.. Seeing ADA Jordan's huge boner in his trousers had aroused her beyond compare....
"Oh and I was so glad you called..I needed to see you too!."said Lt. Tragg.


"OUUUUUUUUUUU LIEUTENANT, LUCKY FOR YOU I AM  VERY, VERY HORNY THIS EVENING!!!" she said.

"HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!  SO AM I..HEH HEH HEH!" he laughed..

"NOTHING NEW THERE...WHEN AREN'T YOU HORNY? OUUUUUUUUU!" she giggled.


"I CAN'T HELP IT!!!! YOU'RE SO SEXY!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOOOOOOOOO...THANK YOUUUUUUU! I'M GLAD YOU THINK I AM!!!" she giggled.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWW KELLY ANN...LET'S GET EM OFF! GET THOSE PANTIES OFF!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE SOOOO NASTY AND HORNY!!!!YES SIRRR LIEUTENANT...."OUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOOOOOOOOO." she cooed...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEET BABY!" he said..

He slipped her panties down....



"OUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHUR .." she exclaimed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU KELLY ANN, YOUR HONOR BABBBBBYYYY!" he said..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU HORNY DOG YOUU!! UMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..Her legs shaking..


They wound up in bed, making love...The bed was rocking something terrible...the headboard was shaking as though it might come loose..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE A BEAST! OH MY GODDDDD!" she screamed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWD!" he cried out.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! WOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed loudly...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!: he cried out..

The bed was squeaking loudly and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...


"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY?" she screamed out...


"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OH YESSSSSSSS!" he cried out loudly...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by seamlessly.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...."   he yelled out..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..."she said..she had another intense orgasm...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....ARTHUR!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"she cooed....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." he cried out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHURRRRRR!!!!!! I'M GONNA RIDE THIS HORSE TONIGHT.!!!!!!!..UMMMMMMMMMM!" she said, she said riding him cowgirl style..

"OHHH MY GODDDD!"he said...He didn't know if he was coming or going....

"OHHHH, AHHHHHHHH I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF...OHHHHHHHH LAWWWD!UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOADD!! UGHHHHHHHHHHH!!"he moaned..

"OHHHHH ARTHURRRRRRR!!! OUUUUUUUUU! NOT YET....NOT YET....HOLD ON!!!"she said...her head turning from side to side, her body trembling and tears and sweat just streaming down her face...she was having aother intense orgasm...He was trying hard not to explode...

ANOTHER TWO HOURS DRIFTED BY!!!

They both climaxed together.....

They stood in the window, kissing passionately....

"ARTHURRRRR..YOU WERE JUST WHAT I NEEDED...OUUUUUU!" she moaned..

"KELLY ANNNNNNNNNN, ANYTIME YOU NEED ME BABY!! I'M THERE!!!" he said.. "HEH HEH HEH!"

in between more kisses...


"Stay with me tonight....I promise I'll get you up in time to go home, shower and be ready for work." she said.

"I'm UP already..." he said devilishly...

"OUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOO....I see, you nasty boyyyyyy!" she laughed...


"Those two are something else... I need a man, someone to make my legs shake, and make me holler like that, " Charlotte chuckled to herself as she let herself in.


The trial began....



ADA Effrom Jordan knew he didn't have much, still he went by the playbook of the original prosecutor, now deceased...


He played right into my hands....They had had 10 witnesses in the first trial....Only 9 were still alive and at the trial...

I took them apart like a surgeon...None of them had seen or heard anything and most of their testimony had come via second or third hand....

Three of them had perjured themselves in other trials in exchange for light sentences.... I exposed all of this..


He objected mightily....

But Judge Kelly Ann held up all of my motions...They were based on laws, predicates and laws pertaining to like cases...I had done my research and rightly anticipated what moves he'd make.



He presented the phony and false narrative about her not having a suitable alibi...



Natalie and Brooke presented the Bartender and all of the witnesses from Ciros who testified to being with Sylena that night and at the times she said she was there...

They produced  debit card receipts that proved she was there and ordering drinks...

They produced the actual police report which said the killer was at least 6 foot 2 inches and left handed...and fired from a certain angle...


Sylena, as they showed was right handed and five foot five.....





Finally the panties were shown.... The DNA didn't match and they weren't Sylena's size.... (They had lab technicians from the DNA lab we used testify.) OThey had broken up two months before...They could belong to anyone... The owner was never discovered..The girls had done their research as well.

The Trial lasted seven days.....


Karen let us run the entire trial... She only gave the closing arguments...



ADA Effrom Jordan was impressed with how well we had prepared....Not that he hadn't...but our preparation was slightly more thorough than his...

He was still enraptured by Karen....



"Alright Jurors...the case goes to you now....I will meet with you and give you instructions..."said Judge Kelly Ann Mercer...


"I am confident, you guys were great." said Sylena...

"You should be....Go home and get a good night's rest." said Karen...
''We feel confident we got you acquitted." said Natalie.
"Yes...I've never felt more confident in my life..." said Brooke.
"Go home Sylena...get some sleep" I said.

Tender was the night!



Once at home...Natalie took her heels off and I helped her unzip her skirt..

''What a day....I'm as horny as hell.." I whispered in her ear...

She giggled that cute giggle of hers... "So What else is new?...When aren't you as horny as hell?" she said.. slowly and softly rubbing the crotch area of my trousers... Her eyes got as big as saucers...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LOOK AT YOUUUUUUUU!!! MYYYYYY GOODNESSS!" she laughed... "I guess you aren't lying.." she laughed...


"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I guess I'll have to take care of that, huh?" she asked, continuing to laugh....."OUUUUUUUUUU IT's SO DAMN BIG AND HARDDDD OH MYYYYY!" she said.
We continued kissing...

and I took her bra off  and  I slipped her panties down..




"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  GIRRRRRRRLL!" I cried out.
We lie on the bed kissing and smooching like two teenagers....

"David?" she said.

"Yes Natalie" I answered..

"You Nasty!" she said..

I smiled..
I turned Natalie over and entered her slowly...She was so damn soft, smelled like a newborn baby and so wet....

"Ummmmmmm this is soooooo damn gooood" I said and laughed..

"Glad you're enjoying yourself....I know I am.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she said....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NATALIE JEANNNN!" I said.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! PUT IT IN....OHHHHH PUT IT ALL IN....OUUUUUUUUUU" she moaned as we began to make love....
"OUUUUUUUUU ....OH MY GOD DAVID!!! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned......

 I laughed out loud....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOD! I told you I was gonna eat you up..." I said.


"SO DO YOU!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! TAKE ME!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYY GODDD DAVID!" she moaned as we began making sweet love..
Her head turning from side to side furiously, sweat and tears streaming down the sides of her face, both legs just shaking......

And Next door....
"Vanilla, you have no idea how bad I want you!" said her husband, Sean.....

"Judging by the size of that bulge in your trousers, I think I do.....Oh My Goddddddddddd Sean...WOUUUUUUUUUUUUU, how does your boxers contain all of that?" Brooke asked.

"I don't know.....They do quite well until I'm around you..." he said...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,  ...My goodness Sean.Do I get you that excited?" said Brooke, devouring his lips...

"YES......YES YOU DO!" said Sean...

"OH MYYYYYYYY!" exclaimed Brooke.



He slipped her panties down..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm, Vanilla, you have no idea how bad I want you!" said her husband, Sean. again.......

"I'm right here for the taking baby!" she cooed...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned.

They lie across the bed, kissing each other passionately...
before he turned her over and entered her warm, soft and wet center......

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM VANILLA!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  CHOCOLATE DADDY, YOU FINNALLY GOT WHAT YOU WANTED HUH?" she cooed.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FINALLY!" he said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AND I'M GETTIN WHAT I WANT TOOO!! OUU!" she cooed.
And soon they were making sweet love...just as we were...Her head turning from side to side furiously, sweat and tears streaming down the sides of her face, both legs just shaking....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM  THIS IS SOOO DAMN GOOD!" he moaned.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWDDD!" she cooed...

And for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....the beds in both of our homes were getting a good workout.


IV-

COURTROOM D- 9:00 AM FRIDAY MORNING!
"ALL RISE FOR THE HONORABLE JUDGE KELLY ANN MERCER" said the bailiff as the judge walked into the courtroom...

ADA Effrom Jordan, Karen Page, Natalie, Myself, Brooke and our client, Sylena Kyle all stood..









"Has the jury come to a conclusion?" she asked.

"Yes your honor we have."said the jury Forewoman....who passed their decision to the Bailiff.

He passed it to the Judge who read it and without betraying any emotion passed it back.

"Read it." she said.

"THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA IN THE MATTER OF SYLENA KYLE FINDS THE DEFENDENT NOT GUILTY OF THE CHARGE OF 2ND DEGREE MURDER!"he said..

"OHHHHHHH THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!   I worried about having to go back to that prison after having been free all these weeks.." said Sylena.
''We told you you were done with that place didn't we?" said Brooke, hugging her.
"I never had a doubt in my mind..." said Natalie, hugging her Also..
"Me neither." I said hugging her...



"Thank you sooo much Ms. Karen....Thank you for everything."said Sylena...

"YOU ARE SOOOOO WELCOME!" said an exuberant Karen Page...

"Ouuuuuuuu girrrrrrl!  I am so happy for you...." said Virginia, hugging her....


"I'm soooo happy for you." said Charlotte ,who was also there and hugged her...

"Well Karen....I never dreamed we'd face each other in court...That was something...Congratulations!
I'd uh still like a drink with you and some quiet conversation...believe me....I could be discreet." he whispered.
"Look at your trousers....They are sticking out like a circus tent.... Perhaps some other time Effrom...Some other time when we both are calmer." said Karen, walking away.

"Everything alright Boss Lady?" asked Brooke.
"You straight?" asked Natalie...
Karen put her arms around both women..

"Just Another day in Court Girls, Just like I told you, Just another day in court." she said smiling..

"David ,let's get out of here and get some cold ones." she said.


"Works for me...You're the Boss." I said.


EPILOUGE-



The second gun found on the recently slain "Good Time" Charlie Graham was positively linked by Ballistics to the murder of Zito Peterson...and three other unsolved murders....


All and All Good Time Charlie was linked to 10 previously unsolved murders which were now marked "solved" and off the books..


A Gold Watch he was wearing at the time of his death was a present given to Zito by his daughter, Charlotte... He had obviously taken it from him either as partial payment or a souvenir after he killed him...

Charlie Graham's  murder however remains unsolved!


CURLEY'S COUPLES NIGHT-

We had won our case just in time for our Thursday Night outing....



The drinks were flowing...

"Oh it's been three long years....It feels so good being free." said Sylena.
"I never thought you killed my father....I never believed it." said Charlotte. "That's why I worked so hard to get you freed." said Charlotte.

''We are happy you got freed....Enjoy tonight." said Jazzy.
 

"Drinks on me." said Dabnis.

"Looks like it's going to be another nice night in Curley's."said Kayla.
"I wonder how many Thursday Nights we can continue to say this?" said Ray.


"As Long as he stays with that Judge."laughed Jessica.


"They aren't in here tonight..."said Chip...


"I don't care.....I'm just glad I'm here with you." said Sharon sitting on her husband, B.L.'s lap.

"And I'm happy being here with you." said B.L.


Natalie kicked her heels off and laid in my arms.....while sipping her Mojito..


I held her and smiled.

Brooke had kicked her heels off and was laying in her husband's arms...

Sean like me ,was holding her tight as she sipped her drink...

Zoey was sitting on her husband Lem's lap, drinking  a Martini...
While Lem was holding her and drinking his beer.


Renee had taken off her  heels and was sitting on her husband's lap, sipping a beer...


Tyrell smiled and laid back peacefully...



 

"I know Charlotte is happy, she said she never believed that Sylena killed her father.She always thought Lt. Tragg got the wrong person." said Olivia.
 

"Well the police believe the actual killer was that creepy guy we saw at the Atlantic Bar a few weeks ago.. Good time Charlie Graham." said Donnie Ray.
"Somebody ended Charlie's Good times...He took two shots in a dark alley...The night we were all at that Baseball game on the CAmden Waterfront."said Beverly...
"That's usually how guys like that wind up...That's why my Uncle got out of the game." said Nelson..

"I sure wish my dad had gotten out of the game." said Josie.. She and Nelson had a kinship...both being the relatives of gangsters....Gangsters who paid for their education lock stock and barrel before they discovered the nature of their relative's business.
Paris hugged his wife and passed her a beer...

Bresha kicked off her heels and sat on her husband's lap...
Tony drank his beer with one hand and held his wife with the other hand...

"This is nice...An Innocent women was exonerated and Charlotte's father's real killer was revealed..."said Alfreda.

"He's being judged in a higher court." said Rockland. 



 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu I'm a little tipsy...you like me like that don't you? Stop staring at my breasts." Yvette said to her husband, Gary...

"Better me than someone else."laughed Gary.


Keith and Bee Bee and Sofia and Kahlil were kissing passionately...









Oblivious to everyone else.

Jade sat on her husband's lap with her drink in hand...She kicked off her heels.


''We've gotten very lax in here."laughed Danny.

"It's been so mellow the past few weeks.With you know who occupied."laughed Virginia.


"Don't say his name."laughed her husband, Jetty.


''So this is your husband, eh Ms. Virginia?" said Sylena.




"Yes, Judge Jefferson T. Dukes.....

"Pleased to meet you."said Jetty..
I have someone I want you to meet...This is Attorney Nina Rios....She works down the street from me in the Women's Law Center.. She may have some work for you through the Women's Prison Outreach..."said Virginia.
"Hello Sylena...This is my associate and friend Attorney Carlos Ortiz..We work together at the Womens Law Center."said Nina.

"It's not a high paying job, but it's something that will tide you over...Help you get on your feet."said Carlos.


"Thank you all so much for everything..."said Sylena.

"You're so welcome." said Charlotte..



Lt. Tragg and Kelly Ann Mercer walked in... Kelly Ann smiled and waved at all of us...We waved back.
Lt. Tragg didn't look our way.

They sat in their corner in the back...

They quaffed down half of the beers
and then began kissing each other passionately....


ADA Effrom Jordan came in...He was with a woman...None of us knew her...



They sat a few rows over from all of us......




"I gotta get me a man...."laughed Charlotte.


"Me too girl." said Sylena....


Both women laughed.-


FOR DANYL-







5 comments:

  1. Did Charlotte Kill Good Time Eddie Graham? You seem to insinuate that with her discarding a gun in the river..Was that the murder weapon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte killed Eddie and then drover to the baseball game...That's exactly what happened isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to answer that question soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen was just as aroused as Effrom was...But she was strong, she didn't give in to her lusts...I thought that was good....Good Story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Standing and Applauding and throwing my damn panties!

    ReplyDelete