Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Meeting Sylena


 I'm glad Natalie set the clock because I swear, I wasn't thinking about it...The alarm clock rang and we both got up and took a nice hot soapy shower together... We didn't always do this...but I loved it when we did..

"UMMMMM DAVID....OUUUUUUUUU!" Natalie moaned as the hot water sprayed over our soapy bodies...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRLLLL!" I moaned.


After the shower, we stood soaking wet by the bathroom door, kissing, with me rubbing her butt...

"Get dressed...We did it enough last night...Come on now David.." cooed Natalie.

I agreed...

''Alright...lawwwwwd!" I said.

She giggled.


A Little while later....We were at 30th Street Station.... Sean had driven us today...

"OHHHHHHHHH VANILLA, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" moaned Sean..
"UMMMMMMMM CHOCOLATE DADDY, I LOVE YOU TOO!" moaned Brooke.

He and Brooke were standing in a corner, kissing passionately....



While I brought coffees for everybody...

"Oh thank you David...I'm sure Brooke and Sean will uh get theirs before they get cold." said Natalie.

"I wouldn't bet on it.." I said.



Brooke and Sean were still kissing passionately.... Eventually they broke their embrace and Brooke walked over to Natalie and me and grabbed a coffee..

"Thank you David." she said.

"There is one for you too Sean." I said.

"Thanks David....I gotta get to work...Call me when you guys get back...I'll pick you up."said Sean.


"Thanks Sean...Here...use my parking pass...You can park in our building's indoor parking lot." said Natalie.

''Thanks Nat...See you guys this afternoon.." said Sean...



Our train was on time....The three of us were seated together...

I was slowly dozing off as soon as we got seated...
"He kept me up all night and he's dozing off.." said Natalie.
''Same here...I thought we were going to be late getting to the train station." said Brooke.

"We shouldn't complain Bestie....There was a time when neither of us were getting any action." said Natalie.
"I knowwwwww now look at us...We is married ladies now and neighbors." said Brooke..

Both women laughed...


As our train headed upstate to the Dolly Madison Correctional Facility for women.

II-

DOLLY MADISON CORRECTIONAL FACILITY FOR WOMEN was the states newest or at least most recent women's prison....It opened in 2001... It housed nearly 50,000 female inmates...

It had a nice brightly lit visiting room...


Sylena Kyle walked out...Naturally she didn't know us.... She looked us up and down..

''Are you the Attorneys that Charlotte sent?" she asked.

"Yes we are , we are from Philadelphia's Wrongful Conviction, Conviction Integrity Unit..I am Attorney Natalie Charles and this is my husband, Attorney David Charles." said Natalie.
" We looked over your case and we think we have a good chance of getting you out of here..We are going to an appellate court and launch our appeal." I said.
"I'm Attorney Brooke Marks and I have a message for you from a friend, Virginia Shaw-Dukes...She works in our building...She said for us to say hello and good luck to you." said Brooke.

At the mention of Virginia's name , Sylena smiled..  "Ms. Virginia....the jailhouse lawyer...She tried to help me...So you guys know her huh? How's she doing since her release?" asked Sylena.

"She's doing great...She's an Office manager and consultant for a major law firm and she's married to a judge....She lives in a nice house a few blocks from us." said Natalie.


Sylena smiled.. "Good ole Virginia....I knew she'd land on her feet again,once she got out of here...I'm happy for her....Look I didn't kill Zito....Yeah we were on the outs...but I hadn't visited him at his apartment in three months...that's the truth." she said.


"We know....our investigator located the bartender and everyone still alive that was in Ciros with you that night...We got signed affadavits and written statements from all of them..." I said..

"And we know you were telling the truth about those panties too!  They are not your size and the DNA is not a match to yours." said Brooke.

"WOW....YOU GUYS ARE THE TRUTH!!" said Sylena, smiling..
"We brought you some hot soup.."said Natalie.


opening a Thermos...

"And some Hot Coffee." said Brooke.


opening another thermos...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU THIS IS THE BEST VISIT EVERRRRRR!"laughed Sylena.

We all laughed..

We all had a nice visit..

"Sylena...We are going to an appellate court the day after tomorrow...."I said.
"If we are successful, you'll be transferred back to Philly to await a new trial...."said Natalie.
''We have every reason to think we are going to be successful ,so pack your things and prepare to leave here forever." said Brooke.


"Thank you so much....Thank you for giving me my first ray of hope in two years."said Sylena, smiling and hugging us before the guard took her back to her cell.

We boarded our train and headed back home...


On the ride back to Philly....

"You think maybe we gave Sylena too much hope?  I mean we've been before Appellate courts before...One time we had to go to four seperate courts before we got a favorable ruling...We might not get her out of here as fast as we think." I said.
"This is motivation to argue like hell in her defense....I'm thinking we won't have to go to four seperate appellate courts...Not with what we have." said Natalie.
"I think you're both right..but I'm keeping my fingers crossed." said Brooke diplomatically.


A Little before 9:00 pm- Philadelphia-30th Street Station..


"Hey Guys....Right on time...I bought you some tumblers of coffee." said Sean...




"AWWWWWW THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!" said Brooke
who rewarded him with a sweet kiss..
"Thanks Sean..." said Natalie....
"Thanks man ." I said, grabbing my coffee..



We all got in Brooke's car and pulled off....Headed home...


Also in that train station, unseen by us was Eddie Graham..."Good Time Eddie" He saw us leaving...but he was more concerned about the phone conversation he was having...


He was sweating profusely....Whoever he was talking to had him uptight.,



III-


Brooke and Sean couldn't wait to get in their house...

"I thought about you all dayyy." said Sean...
"I thought about you too.." said Brooke...

"UMMMMMMMMMM BROOKE I'M SO HORNY I CAN'T SEE STRAIGHT!" said Sean...

"I don't know why....I gave you some this morning before I left." laughed Brooke.

"It's just that it was so damn gooood ,ouuu..I couldn't stop thinking about it." said Sean.
"Poor thing!  Well Vanilla is home now Chocolate Daddy." said Brooke ..

'Welcome back baby." said Sean as their kissing got hotter steamier..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GIRRRRRRL!!!" he moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEAN!!" she cooed.
He unbuckled and removed her bra...
and slipped her panties down...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GIRRRRRRL!!!" he moaned...
Brooke eased herself down on Sean and began to slowly move up and down on him...

"OUUUUUUUUU LOOK AT THAT HORSE!!OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW VANILLLA BABYYYY!" he cried out...
She rode him like a surfer rides the waves.....Slowly , rocking from side to side.. Her body trembled furiously, her head moved from side to side...and tears flowed down her face...
By the time Sean was riding her doggie style, she was close to delirium.....and so was he...
"OUUUUUUUUU HUSBANNNND!" she moaned delightfully....both of her hands punching the bed...
He flipped her over and entered her missionary style...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SEAN...MY CHOCOLATE DADDY! JUST PUT IT IN...PUT IT ALL IN...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWDDDDDDDD!" she cried out..

"MMMMMMM VANILLA MILKSHAKE!" he said.

They both laughed...
"OUUUUUUUUU LOOK AT THAT HORSE!!OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW VANILLLA BABYYYY!" he cried out...

"OUUUUUUUUU HUSBANNNND!" she moaned delightfully.

They made sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS.....

While next door..

"What a day...huh?" asked Natalie...
"Yes it has been....but it was a sucessful day I think." I said.
I helped her out of her clothes....
and liberated her of her bra and panties....


I spread her legs and entered her doggie style...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVIDDDD!" she cried out...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....OUUUUUUUUUUUU NATALIE!!!.."I cried out....


We sat on the side of the bed, with Natalie kissing me softly and moving up and down on me, driving me nuts....

She began to ride me slower and softer......


Our lovemaking got more passionate and crazier, if that was possible...

I flipped her over and entered her missionary style..
Natalie's body trembled furiously, her head moved from side to side...and tears flowed down her face...

She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my head as I plunged deeper....
Our bed was getting another good workout.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NATALIE!" I moaned..

"MY SWEEET HUSBAND...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out...

NINE TO TEN HOURS of passionate lovemaking followed..

Natalie, out of breath and still trembling a little bit lie on my chest as I struggled to catch my breath....

"David?" she asked me..

"Yes?" I answered..

"When we were Public defenders, since you say you always had a crush on me...Why didn't you just take me to the side and pull it out...saying this is what you had to offer?  I'd of been yours forever..."she said..

"Really?" I laughed...

"Yes....Whoooooooooooooooo " she said...

I hugged her and we both laughed ourselves to sleep...



IV-


State Appellate Court-

Karen, Natalie, Brooke and I appeared in Appelate Court the very next day...






We took our argument and our new evidence before the court..



We got a Judge Named Millicent Charles of all things...Of course she was no relation to me, but tickled pink that we had the same last name.
"Your client had a fair trial and from what  I can see...There was no prosecutorial misconduct....However...
This new evidence that was not gathered by the investigating detective, a Lieutenant Arthur Tragg is troubling...He made no attempt to check this woman's alibi....My God....The panties aren't her size and the DNA belongs to someone else, god knows who and you have these witnesses from the bar she said she was in , who were never interviewed and their testimony never made possible for a jury to hear...It is because of this, that I am throwing out her conviction and ordering a new trial....When she is returned to Philadelphia, after processing, I am ordering that she be freed immediately....." said the Judge.

"THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH YOUR HONOR!!!" said Karen....
"YESSSSSSS THANK YOUUUUUU!" said Natalie.
"WHAT A WIN!!! OUR BEST YET!" I said, jubilant..
I took Natalie in my arms and gave her a slow ,soft and passionate kiss.... I think she was aroused a bit..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THAT FELT LIKE A BEDROOM KISS!"she said.
"It was!" I said, blushing a bit..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU'RE NASTY!" laughed Natalie...

"This was a great victory for us." said Brooke.


It was a Wednesday Night, but we felt like celebrating and so did our friends...always an agreeable bunch.. We decided to pay the Atlantic Bar another visit.



Beers flowed cold and freely tonight at the Atlantic Bar..

"Karen, Natalie, Brookie and David....I'm so happy for you guys.."said Jazzy...
 
"You got a slam dunk....Got the case tossed out, Got a new trial ordered and got her released from prison." said Dabnis..
"Good Job....You all did some fine lawyering."said Kayla.
"Mighty fine lawyering." added her husband, Ray.


"After three years in prison....She's going to feel great being free, Taking a hot bath and shower when she's damn good and ready...and going to bed when she's ready..."said Jessica...


"Not to mention coming out to have a drink..." said her husband Chip,,


"My guys did a great job....I am so grateful for them.." said Karen...

''And I want her on my show as soon as she gets situated.."said B.L.


"You might want to hold off on that until we get her straightened out...Get her exonerated in the courts, which I have no doubt we are going to do." said my wife, Natalie..


"Yeah..We had no idea we'd win so quick and be so successful.......WOW!" I said....

"It was nice to win so quickly..." said Brooke.

"You all did good....Damn good."said Sean....

"After she's processed out....you won't have to deal with Bull Bailey but that one time.."said Zoey...
"I know that'll be a relief." said Lem.


"Have you told Charlotte yet? " asked Renee.

"Shame She can't be here with us tonight." said her husband, Tyrell.



"I sent her a text as soon as we  got the Judges decision." said Natalie.


"She's ecstatic." said Brooke.



 "I'm happy for yall..."said Yvette.


"Nice Job." said Gary.

"We've had to go to four or five Appellate courts to get a conviction overturned.." said Keith Jones..
"We've never won in the first court and never gotten our client freed immediately, even when the conviction was thrown out.." said Bee Bee.
"Give us the name of this Judge for future reference.."joked Sofia..
"Yeah." said Kahlil..

"Judge Millicent Charles."laughed Brooke.


"She seemed to like that we had the same last name..."I said.



"I'm gonna rock your world when we get home.....That kiss got me all hot and bothered in court nasty mannnnnn."
whispered Natalie in my ear..


"It got me aroused too!" I whispered back...


"Ummmmmmmm you are soooo nasty." Natalie whispered and giggled.

"Drink up.....it's a celebration." said Jade.


Her husband Danny raised his glass.... "It's a celebration..." he said.

"I'm so glad you guys reached out and helped Sylena...." said Virginia..

''Well they won the battle...Now they gotta go win the war.."said Jetty..

 As more Beers arrived.

''We are happy to get out tonight...It's rare we go out on a Wednesday Night." said Olivia, happy to be here.
 
"Maybe we'll chill tomorrow night...Give Curley's a rest." said Donnie Ray..


"I don't care one way or the other....It's just nice being out tonight..."said Beverly...
"Yeah, we'd usually be home lying around or maybe take a walk down to the food court.." said Nelson..

"Or some of us drive up to Jakes...."said Josie...
"Well Tonight is lit enough for me.."said Paris...

"Yeah, Me too!"said Bresha...
"Ditto." said her husband, Tony.
"I really like this place."said Alfreda.


"Yeah, Me too!" agreed her husband, Rockland.

 


HOURS LATER-

 We were all at home...









I helped her out of her clothes and slipped her panties down...







I placed Natalie on the bathroom sink, spread her legs and entered her slowly.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she gasped.... "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAVID!!" she cooed..

Her head turned from side to side, her body trembled...and she cried like a little girl as I plunged deeper inside of her..

We kissed like it was going out of style..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NATALIE JEAN....LAWWWWWWWWWD!" I cried out...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS DRIFTED BY...


I spread her legs and entered her doggie style..   I didn't know if I was coming or going...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!" she cried out...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!"I cried out...it felt so good....

"I told you I was gonna rock your world!" she giggled.... "OHHHHHHHHHH LAWD..OUUUUU!" she cried out.

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS DRIFTED BY...

  We finished our night  by the shower door , kissing passionately...
and getting back in the shower....together.

"I love you Natalie." I said.

"I love you too, but you're still nastyyy!" she laughed... as the hot soapy water splashed all over our bodies...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


1 comment:

  1. OUUUUU STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES.....THIS WHOLE STORY WAS HOT!

    ReplyDelete