Monday, November 20, 2023

The Runaway Bride

SATURDAY AFTERNOON- 

Who doesn't like a wedding?   In the past few years I had been to enough... Including my own....but mostly of my friends...

Today however...I was at the wedding of our founding partner...Mr. William McCluskey....



A widower, when we joined the firm...He had married a woman, 27 years his junior..named Sunny Houston.

No one knew much if anything about Sunny...Except that Mr. McCluskey met her in the Philadelphia Suburb of Bayside...They had had  a whirlwind romance and they got married..... As you can suspect...Tongues were wagging..



They were having a huge reception in the hall of the hotel they'd be staying at....




"I gotta hand it to the Bossman....He really knows how to throw a party..."said Kahlil, enjoying a slice of Cake..

''Would you expect anything less from the Founding Partner of our Law Firm?" asked his wife..Sofia..

"I'm sure glad ole Lieutenant Tragg isn't here with his "I hope you high fallutin lawyers aren't going to be driving after doing all of that drinking...speech, because I certainly have imbibed a lot of champaigne." I said...I was certainly a little tipsy...

"Aren't you glad you have me for a wife? To be the designated driver tonight?" laughed my wife Bee Bee...

"I'm glad for you everyday and every night too!" I laughed.. Nibbling on her ear....

Bee Bee giggled... "Ouuuuu stop it...you're sooo nasty..." she said...

"You two are something else!" laughed Sofia as she sipped more champaigne.. Like me, she too had a buzz.

"Ummmmm Yvette, you look delicious....Have your breasts grown larger?? Myyyy good ness." said a drunken attorney from the main building ,leering at Yvette....




"Yes...My husband thinks so too and no they haven't. Stop staring at me like that...Like you're looking through my clothes..." said Ms. Yvette, easing away from the man, who was very drunk and who would have never uttered anything like that to her sober....

Ms. Virginia, who was standing nearby laughed...

"I heard that exchange...Some clown asked me to marry him tonight...I said I was already married and then he asked me if I was "happily married." The thing was...HE WAS MARRIED...BIG OLE WEDDING BAND ON HIS FINGER!" she laughed...



"Girrrrrrrrl, these old guys come to these things and get plastered and then they're on the prowl for everything in a skirt..."laughed Ms. Yvette.

"I knowwww...."laughed Ms. Jade.....Her husband, Danny was working...He was the only one of us who was not at the wedding.

Gary walked over to his wife..

"Having a good time?  This was a nice event..." he said..


"Oh I'm having as good a time as can be expected at one of these events...Who doesn't love a wedding?" said Ms. Yvette, smiling at her husband...
"UMMMMMMMM UMMMMPH, YOU LOOK GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT!"said Jetty to his wife.
"I almost thought you were one of these drunk men who've been trying to hit on me all night.."laughed Virginia..


"Wellll Big Daddy is back now and I'm the only one that's gonna be gettin some of that Brown Sugar tonight."declared Jetty...

"Ouuuuuuuu a man so sure of himself turns me on..."laughed Ms. Virginia, humoring him...

Partners, Mr. Pratt, the coolest of the partners and  Mr. Cozen walked over to us...They both had been drinking a lot of champaigne...

"Hey Guys...Enjoying yourselves?... Boss Man sure knows how to throw a shin dig.." said Mr. Pratt..

''Yes he does at that." said Ms. Yvette.

"I'm enjoying myself.."said Kahlil..
"I know you are...That's 8 champaigne's for you..isn't it?" laughed Sofia...

"You better drive tonight girl....I already am.."laughed Bee Bee.

"Olivia has us spoiled with those buses." I laughed.

"I'm glad I'm riding with you two....Jetty is an excellent driver."said Jade.

"Don't gas his head up any bigger than it is."laughed Virginia.


"I am an excellent driver." laughed Jetty.
"William's  first wedding wasn't this elaborate...and I oughta know.. I was there."said Mr. Cozen ,laughing at his own joke..


"Heyyy everybody, having a good time?" asked Mr. Connor....the other founding partner.. He certainly was.. He was plastered..

"It's A Party!" declared Kahlil, raising his champaigne glass..

"Okay, that's enough for you....go eat some food...come on.."said Sofia....
"Listen to your wife Kahlil....We are so used to Olivia's buses picking us up , that we momentarily forgot that we've got to drive home tonight in our own cars.."said Bee Bee.

"And under the influence.."I laughed.

While the wedding reception and party raged on... a more dramatic and sinister meeting was going on several floors up..




''Why did you come back? WHY?? WHY?? WHY???It's been six years.... six years....You embezzled a quarter of a million dollars and now you just return after all this time...I thought you were dead!" said the woman....Nancy Green..

"Baby, Babyyyy I didn't embezzle any money....I hired an investigator...from the Cyclops Insurance Company...She looked into it.. She discovered who took the money...I'm in the clear...Now get undressed and let's get in the bed....I am your fiance." said the man..named Dexter Lewis.


"NO!  You've been gone six years...You've got to be kidding....I'm engaged to someone else....Oh I hate you.. I hate you...Why didn't you stay gone?"said Nancy Greer.

"Because I missed your hot bod...It's the one good thing about you...Now get undressed.." said Dexter Lewis

"NO!  She's not getting undressed, Not for you....She's my fiance now." came the voice of a man named Harrison Fields..

"Harrison....I should have known you'd move in in my absence...You've been trying to get in her panties since before I left..." said the man..


"Oh Dexter why are you so crude?" scoffed Nancy Greer...


"GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I SLAP THAT SILLY TOUPEE OFF YOUR HEAD!" yelled Dexter Lewis..



"Oh Yeah? I'd like to see you try it.."said Harrison..

At this moment.. Mr. McCluskey and his new bride were about to enter their Honeymoon suite..

"I couldn't wait to get you upstairs , away from that crowd baby...." said Mr. McCluskey to his new bride..

"Ouuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyy.." said his wife....Sunny Houston..



In the room, right across from them they heard a loud argument...

"Because I missed your hot bod...It's the one good thing about you...Now get undressed..

NO!  She's not getting undressed, Not for you....She's my fiance now." 

"Harrison....I should have known you'd move in in my absence...You've been trying to get in her panties since before I left..." said the man..

"Oh Dexter why are you so crude?"

"GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I SLAP THAT SILLY TOUPEE OFF YOUR HEAD!"

"Oh Yeah? I'd like to see you try it.."

Several punches were thrown....Moans and groans were heard...The sound of a table breaking was heard..

"Stop fighting..Stop fighting boys" was heard..



A young man rushed out of the room with his toupee obviously missing...



"Oh My God!!" exclaimed Sunny...



Nancy Green ran past both of them..


"Harrison wait! Wait!" she screamed...tears in her eyes..



"NANCY???" said Mr. McCluskey...



"You know her?" asked his new wife..



"She was one of my firms attorneys...A long time ago...a very long time ago... Never mind that." he said lifting his new bride up and opening the door to their suite..



"This night....This night baby, is for you and I" he said..



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she squealed, as he lifted her up and entered their wedding suite..



II-


Nightfall came...

Needless to say , we all made it home in our cars safe and sound....




NIGHTFALL-  We were all home, Snug and in bed.. It had been an interesting night....A candle light wedding and a big reception.

At Ms. Yvette's house- She and Gary were in their bedroom...


"That was a nice wedding...I really enjoyed myself and I'm so happy for Mr. McCluskey...finding love again at his age.. His wife has been dead for 11 years.." said Ms. Yvette to her husband, Gary.

"Wow...that's a long time.. I couldn't imagine myself without you...At any rate, I'll never marry again...Nobody can take the place of you." said Gary.
"Awwwww you are so sweeet!"said Yvette, who was so happy and who kissed Gary passionately.......
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm Hussssband." moaned Yvette as they kissed passionately...




And Gary slipped her panties down...

Spreading her legs wide open and entering her slowly and softly, making her gasp with anticipation...

He humped her over the bed...

"Best time of the day for me.." Gary said..

"Me toooooo!" Yvette confessed, continuing to kiss Gary passionately as they began to make sweet love..




Yvette straddled Gary and began to move up and down on him on the side of the bed, her body trembling as she experienced one orgasm after another...





"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she squealed loudly...
Soon they were in bed again...with the bed rocking from side to side....
A few doors down...
Bee Bee walked into our bedroom.....

"What a nice wedding.....did you have a good time?"she asked me.
"I did!  I'm a little buzzed...bu not that buzzed" I said.
"Me too and when I get buzzed or drunk, I get very horny." she whispered...
as I  unhooked her bra  and slipped her panties down..

"Same here." I said.




"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARE THESE NEW??" I asked.

"YES...I bought them two days ago just for this occassion.." she said...

"OUUU I LIKE!!" I said.

"Of course you do...You like all of my panties.." she said..

"Yes I do." I said.

Bee Bee gigled.. 
I placed her on the dresser and spread her legs apart and entered her slowly and softly....

She gasped loudly as I entered her and held me for dear life, kissing me passionately as I plowed into her..
I lifted her up and long stroked her... She had a quick orgasm and then another one....her legs trembling....

I spread her legs apart on our bed....and entered her slowly.,.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOT STUFF....I'M ABOUT TO CUM AGAIN!!!" she cooed.

"AGAIN??" I ASKED...

"YESSSSSSSSSS!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..
We too wound up in bed....making sweet love....


And Next door...

"Ummmmmmm come here papi! I had a great time at the wedding tonight...I'm glad you were there with me.."said Sofia
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAMASITA WHERE ELSE WOULD I HAVE BEEN?" moaned Kahlil....



He unhooked her bra and  slipped her panties down..
He lifted her up and entered her slowly, gently...She gasped loudly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AYE MIOS DIOS! OUUUUUUUUUUU AYE PAPI!" she screamed..
He placed her on the sink and entered her again...Sofia's body trembled as Kahlil plowed into her...
He was near delirious...Not knowing if he was coming or going...
They sat on the side of the bed, Sofia ,moving up and down slowly and kissing him..





Her legs trembling...Her head turning from left to right...Tears flowing down her cheeks..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AYE MIOS DIOS! OUUUUUUUUUUU AYE PAPI!" she screamed..as they began making sweet love in their bed.....



Jade and Danny were doing the same thing a few doors down...
Kissing and Undressing...


Him slipping her panties down...
and them retreating to the bedroom...

And at Virginia and Jetty's home, they were making up for lost time also...





"Come here Daddy, time to get some sugar..." cooed Virginia...

"I've been looking forward to this all day." said her husband, Jetty..

"I know you have, aren't you always?" laughed Virginia...who loved having a man so crazy about her..


They kissed passionately, her body trembling in anticipation..


as he slipped her panties down 

and entered her slowly and softly on top of the bed...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JETTTY...UMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA, I'M LOSING MY MINDDDD!" he moaned.

"I BELIEVE IT,,,OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..


as they began to make sweet love...

Everyone was home tonight, making sweet love....
It was a beautiful night and a wonderful ending to a great day..



III-


SUNDAY MORNING , The Next Day...



In their hotel suite..





Bill McCluskey was sound asleep....




NINE TO TEN HOURS of hot and heavy lovemaking...


and a THREE HOUR Topper after that....had put the poor man into a deep sleep..


He had really put a hurting on Sunny....She could barely walk...She didn't think he'd ever stop...Surprised a man his age had that much energy in the tank...She certainly enjoyed her night..
She got up, went in the bathroom and showered... Then she just sat by the window..


She heard the sound of two gunshots....She knew that sound!  and a body falling....


She opened the door...

Just in time to see a man running from the room across the hall...The same room where they'd heard the loud argument and the fight...just as they were entering their room the night before after their wedding..

She looked right in his face and he looked in hers!!! He kept on running though and exited down the back steps!


We were all at Josie's Bar and Grill for Super Brunch.... After that wedding , all that drinking and all the hot sex we'd had the night before...We were all famished..
A Band played smooth jazz music as we all stood in line with our plates, getting our food..





There was plenty of food... Breakfast Food and Good Soul food...That with the house band playing smooth jazz and r& b was why this was called 'Super Brunch." 


 ''Heyyyy Vettie Girl....How was the wedding?" asked Olivia.

"It was beautiful Livy...Just beautiful...I was sooo happy for him." said Yvette.

"We've all been to a lot of weddings the past two or three years.."said Donnie Ray.


"Yes and it's been most of us..."said Beverly....
"Kind of starting with you and me."said Nelson with a smile..

"I guess the next big wedding we'll be going to will be Karen and B.L." said Josie..
"Yeah ." said her husband, Paris, agreeing...

"Ummmm everything is so fresh, so hot...." said Bresha.
"Well, it helps that we all got here as the doors were opening."said her husband Tony...

"They ran out of food last week...Glad we all had gotten here and gotten our plates.."said Alfreda..


 "We got seconds....but there were no thirds.."laughed her husband, Rockland...

"My husband has already made himself and me two plates already...." said Yvette.

"I'm not taking any chances." laughed Gary. 

"Not a bad idea."I laughed.
"Ummmmmmmm, I'm starving....Everything is so hot, so fresh...I just love it." said Bee Bee...
"We've got to eat all of that alcohol we imbibed off."laughed Sofia.
''Yeahhhh, oh my god..." exclaimed her husband, Kahlil.

"After we leave here....I'm going home and take a nice hot bath and relax." said Jade.

"I think we all are.."laughed her husband, Danny Ho, who didn't attend the wedding.

''You missed a good time Danny." said Virginia.


''I didn't." laughed Jetty...

"Ummmmmmmm, I'm starving....Everything is so hot, so fresh...I just love this.." said Jazzy.
 
"You're pretty hot and fresh yourself." said her husband Dabnis, laughing..


''Would you stop? Horny Toad!" laughed Jazzy..
''We stayed in last night and just watched movies on Netflix and Hulu."said Kayla.
"Until Netflix and Hulu was watching us.."laughed her husband, Ray...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....STOPPPPPPPPP!"laughed Kayla, blushing.




"It's alright Mami...We did the same thing."laughed Jessica..

"And when we get home...I'd like to do it some more.."whispered her husband, Chip...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...I guess we all stayed in last night and did the same thing."laughed Natalie, who heard Chip..

''Nothing wrong with that...It was cold...Cuddling weather." said her husband, David.

"Indeed...We stayed in too!"said Brooke.

"And we are staying in this afternoon too!" said Sean...

"Listen at yall...Yall are getting old.."joked Ms. Yvette.
"That was the goal, to be old ,married and comfortable."laughed Zoey...
''And Happy." said Lem , holding Zoey in his arms..


''Awwwwwwwwww"said Renee, who along with her husband, Tyrell, were the newest members of our collective.

Tyrell pulled Renee to him and hugged her .....

Waking up this morning....

Our Boss , William McCluskey found himself alone!!!  His wife was gone, so was her clothes and everything she owned...

He checked the shower... It was wet and hot...meaning it had been used... He called out...

"SUNNY!   SUNNNNNY!...SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNY!" but there was no answer...She was gone!



IV-



At that very minute downtown at the hotel....

"He took two shots to the chest...death was instantaneous.."said a Crime Scene Investigator.

"Instantaneous....you learned a new word Harry?" said another CSI guy. laughing...

Dr. Hazel Baylor was wearing her latex gloves and observing the body...

"Got an extra pair Hazel?" came the voice of Dr. Marcy Martin...

"Marcy, what are you doing here? I-I thought you had moved to Seattle?" said Hazel..

"I did...Now I'm back! It's a long story...We must talk.  " said Marcy....

Hazel passed her a spare pair of latex gloves...

She hugged her....I've missed you girl." she said.
"I've missed you too!" said Marcy.


"What have we got here fellas?" asked Lt. Tragg..


"Male, 47 years old... Investment Banker... His name is Dexter Lewis...."He took two shots to the chest...death was instantaneous.."said a Crime Scene Investigator.



"Instantaneous....you learned a new word Harry?" said Lt. Tragg...They all laughed.



"Judging by body temperature,,,,He's been dead about three hours...putting the time of death at about 9:00 AM this morning." said Hazel....



He basically ignored what Hazel said... "Marcy!!! What are you doing here?" he asked, smiling..

"It's a long story...I don't wish to talk about it...but I'm back....back for good."said Dr. Marcy Martin.

Everybody on the hallway was questioned.. Two or three people said they heard two gunshots around 8:00 in the morning, but did not see anything or anybody...


"Look, all I know...is my wife is missing..I just got married yesterday....I was asleep at 8:00 this morning, I didn't hear or see a thing...This is the first I'm hearing about this...All I know is my wife is missing...I woke up and she was gone... Her name is Sunny Houston.."said Mr. McCluskey...


"Run that through Missing Persons buddy...We've got a Homicide..."said Lt. Tragg...


"This room was registered to a Nancy Green and a Harrison Fields.....I don't know what Dexter Lewis was doing here..." said one of the CSI men.... "Nobody has been able to get in contact with Harrison Fields or Nancy Green..." he continued.


"Alright...find both of them ,pick em up." said Lt. Tragg....



Hazel showed Lt Tragg a plastic bag...

"That's a toupee....it was found near the dead man....He doesn't wear a toupee...I'm guessing it belonged to someone else here." said Hazel...


"Hmmmmm see if you can get any DNA from that rug..."said Lt. Tragg... "Okay boys, wrap him up...
Get him out of here.....Marcy, great to see you again...Get me that Autopsy report ASAP!" said Lt. Tragg..

The Body was put in a white body bag and strapped to a gurney...



It was wheeled down the hallway and put on an elevator 

and loaded into a van that was going to take it to the Morgue...



Mr. McCluskey felt bad for the man who got killed.....but he was more concerned with where his wife was...There wasn't a trace of her... No clothing...No Suitcase...No perfume...no nothing...She had vanished into thin air!!!

MONDAY MORNING! -


We all sat in the conference room visibly shocked by the news we heard... 

 "I can't believe it!  A Murder!!! Right across the hall and Poor Mr. McCluskey's wife just vanished....What is going on?" asked an astonished Yvette.

''Where is he?" I asked.
"I heard he's in deep seclusion..."said Bee Bee.
"I imagine he is...Oh My God...Why did she just duck out like that? I know he must be devastated." said Sofia.
" Maybe she witnessed it..Maybe she saw something and she's scared."said Kahlil...
"That makes sense...but I can't see it... On your Wedding morning...You're in bed, wrapped up in your husband's arms...not concerned about whatever else is going on." said Jade.



''Well, I know I was...Jetty had me in a vice grip.."laughed Ms. Virginia.












She brought us all Coffees and Churros from the truck outside!



A woman walked into our suite......

"Hello Yvette....It has been a long time....I know.....I need your help! " said Nancy Green.



(TO BE CONTINUED)

5 comments:

  1. Ouuuuuuu you've got my attention with this one Keith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another interesting and catchy story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this story...Very catchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again ,standing and applauding and throwing my panties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just what I like...a good mystery to start the week off.. Who did she see in the hallway?

    ReplyDelete