Monday, November 6, 2023

Damage Control

PRELUDE- Nightfall arrived...
 


We were all home and very happy tonight..



My wife, Attorney Natalie Charles of the Wrongful Conviction/ Conviction Integrity Unit of which I am also a staff attorney was extremely happy tonight...


I know because I'm usually the one making sexual advances towards her...Tonight however, she was making them towards me.. She was sitting on my lap, kissing me passionately...


She had been kissing me like that ever since we got out of court today...


Federal District Court.....Where with the help of our friends on the INNOCENCE PROJECT and former Public Defender attorneys with us, Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband Charles "Chip " Burrows.





and our good friends, Olivia Bennett-Alexander, her niece Beverly West and their team., who had just come off of a big trial..

 


 











and our team.... that consisted of Boss Lady , ADA Karen Page, our next door neighbor Brooke Marks, Natalie and I and Brooke's husband, Sean Marks, a federal Public Defender...











represented 19 African-American defendents wrongfully convicted of a supposed voting scam... The charges were trumped up and we could see it...These people were sentenced to 3-5 years in Federal Prison.... They shouldn't have served 3-5 hours in lock up...

Thanks to Olivia's husband, Investigator, Donnie Ray...we got the new evidence we needed to prove their innocence..and not only order new trials for them, but to get all 19 acquitted.

It was a big victory for us.....


And a big loss for prosecutor, Michael Lawrence...who hadn't lost a case up until then....

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm your clothes are usually off by now handsome...." moaned Natalie..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" was all I could manage to say....as she unbottoned my shirt and took  my tie off and I slipped out of my suit jacket...



"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned....as she helped me slip my trousers off.....They had been standing out like a circus tent..

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well that is normal....You're very aroused!" she said, softly rubbing my penis..
You don't make any sense being this hard and this big..." she whispered...

"You don't make any sense being this sexy..." I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm does that mean you want some?" she asked in a whisper..

I didn't answer...

"I take it that's a yes." she giggled..



I unhooked her bra

and slipped her panties down...

"OH MY GODDDDD NATALIE!" I said.

She giggled "You are so silly." she said.



And bent her over the table....doggie style..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! DAVID! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS...OUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!!!!" she yelled out...She was having an embarrassingly quick orgasm....her body was trembling and she was banging her fists down on the kitchen table.....


We wound up on the kitchen floor, really going at it..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU NASTY DOGGG YOU!! OUUUUUUU!" she screamed out...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NATALIE!" I cried out..



I lifted her up and began long stroking her....

"DAVID!! DAVID...OUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she screamed to the top of her lungs...she had yet another orgasm....her body trembled and shook something terrible...She began to cry like a little girl....

We eventually went to our bedroom....
Natalie rode me like a surfer rides the waves and kept staring in my eyes, kissing me softly...by now my eyes were rolling into the back of my head and she was giggling,laughing...She loved that she turned me on so much...


She continued to ride me cowgirl style...



By the time we got to the missionary position....I was nearly ready to explode...


I kissed Natalie's neck and earlobes and breasts..
.
She continued to giggle...while having a third intense orgasm....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned..
and we made love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!



Next door to us...





Brooke and her husband Sean were equally lost in coital Bliss..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, OHHHHHHHHHH SEAN!" Brooke moaned, her body already trembling..
as they kissed and undressed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BROOKE YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY!" said Sean...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND, HURRY UP...I NEED YOU INSIDE OF ME!" Brooke cried out....
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD BROOKE...MY LITTLE VANILLA SWEETIE." he said..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SEAN, YOUR NICKNAMES FOR ME ARE SO SWEET!" she cooed.



He unhooked her bra...


and slipped her panties down....



He slowly entered her..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDD!!! IT'S SOOOOO BIGGGGGG! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!" she screamed out..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWD!" he screamed....She was so wet, smelled so nice and her skin was so soft.....He was delirious!!!

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....MMMMMMMMMMM...MEOWWW!" she cooed.

They began making love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....

They were really giving this bed a workout...Brooke had had this bed since she was a teenager..Had had it in her first apartment and now here in her home...The bed was old and lately...Her and Sean had been giving it quite a workout..


The headboard gave out first...It cracked... and then all four legs snapped..and the bed collapsed with a thud..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" screamed Brooke..


"SEANNNNNN, we broke the bed..."exclaimed Brooke..

Sean had cum so hard and furiously, he thought he was dying...He hardly noticed that the headboard had cracked and the bed was broken...




"We have some time off...We'll buy a new one tomorrow after work." he remarked..

"WOWWWWWW!" he said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WOWWWWWWW!" she said, catching her breath and looking around..She was lying on top of him ,practically on the floor....


He lie there on top of Brooke..still kissing her.

"Ouuuuuuuu, you're still hard..." she said.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm yessss..." he said.

"You're amazing, you're still hard after all we've done...We just broke the bed..." she replied..

"And you're still sexy..." he whispered...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!" he cried out...still kissing her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! You are incorrigable..." she cooed.


As they began making love again.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....MMMMMMMMMMM...MEOWWW! YOU NEVER GET ENOUGH...OUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he cried out...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDD!!! IT'S SOOOOO BIGGGGGG! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! AND HARDDDDD!!!" she screamed out..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWD!" he screamed.

They continued making love for another TWO HOURS!


While next door..



"Did you hear that David?" asked Natalie , who was lying on top of me, trying to catch her breath...We had just finished a marathon session of lovemaking..

"Nah what?" I asked.

"I heard a big thud next door...Sounded like the bed broke down.."said Natalie..

"Hummmph....wow...Sean was really laying some pipe." I said and smiled..

"Oh hush up...That's not funny...They gotta go out and buy a new bed..." said Natalie..

"Well at least we don't."I said as I dozed off..

"Not yet...but at the rate we are going...Especially with you wanting to do it multiple times in a damn day We are going too" she laughed and dozed off also...


II-


THE NEXT MORNING! 


We were all at Breakfast.. 


Brooke had us all laughing, talking about her bed breaking down and needing to go out and buy a new one.

Sean was visibly embarrassed.

"I imagine it was an old bed right? You'd had it since you were a girl?  My parents bought me a bed when I was 13 and when I went to college, I took it with me... Replaced the bed in the dorms with my bed.. I took it with me to law school too...but when I moved into my condo...I sent it back home." said Jazzy..
 
"My First Bed is back home.. I never took it with me."said Dabnis..
"Girls are different , we are sentimental about things...I took my bed with me to college and law school... We are still sleeping in it...but considering what happened to you guys...Maybe we should think about getting a new bed."said Kayla..
"Ummmmmmmmmmm indeed...because I could see myself doing the same thing my man Sean did last night.. My man Sean.."said Ray, laughing..


"Oh hush up horn dog!" said his wife Kayla, playfully swatting at him..




"My bed is on the verge of going at any minute... My Papi bought it for me when I was 12... I'm just used to sleeping in it...It's so comfortable..I took it with me to college and law school and my apartment.. I may put it in the guest room and get a new bed."said Jessica.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph" moaned Chip, smiling wryly...



"Oh be quiet...You are so horny....You'd like nothing better than to break my bed down...."laughed Jessica.playfully swatting at Chip..


"Listen at this conversation...about breaking beds....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Boss Lady...
"I know...we heard the crash."said Natalie...


I smiled...

"I figured you did...I was so mortified at first..."said Brooke..

Sean remembered how good he felt actually reaching climaxing at the moment the bed collapsed...

Zoey laughed.. "It's okay...It happens...These beds are old..." said Zoey , who had bought a new bed after she and Lem had gotten married..With his size, she knew that her bed wouldn't be able to take the workouts it was going to have...He had nearly broken the bed she had in her old apartment....
Lem smiled and rubbed her hands.
"It's okay Brooke...Tyrell and I just recently did the same thing...Broke my bed.. I'd had that bed since I was 12...We'll show you the place, Ms. Yvette and Ms. Olivia took us to get new beds."said Renee.

"Breaking a bed is getting to be a rite of passage around here." said Tyrell, laughing....


Paris spit his orange juice out laughing...


"Hey, it aint funny...that could happen to any of us..."laughed Tony.

Assistant District Attorney Elaine Young was in the cafeteria , eating alone...

 "That's Assistant District Attorney, Elaine Young." said Yvette.

''Didn't she just go up against Olivia and Beverlt recently....I know you know Bee Bee."said Keith Jones to his wife, Beatrice.
''She did...They were defending that photographer accused of killing her boss in the Art Gallery."said Bee Bee.
"Yeah that was weeks before they got involved in the Voter Fraud case...with the Innocence Project and Wrongful Conviction."said Sofia.
"Yeah if I'm Olivia and Beverly I'm taking a few days off."said Kahlil.
"If they're taking days off I wanna take some days off with them...They really know how to relax.."laughed Jade.

''Amen to that...and if I know Liv right...She's got something fabulous planned."said Virginia..


"Ummmmmmmm." said her husband, Jetty.



ADA Elaine Young walked over to our table and addressed Karen...

"Hello Karen, Brooke, Natalie... It's been awhile... I'd heard you were down here....This seems to be the best kept secret....So many attorneys I used to see in town are in fact down here... Nice."she said.

"I have to ask, what brings you down here Elaine?" said Karen.


"I need your help....Your unit....After you guys finish your breakfast...Can we go to your office and talk?" she asked.

''Sure." said Karen.

"Looks like we got another case babe..." I said, squeezing Natalie..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu, feels like you're still on mine.." she laughed and hugged me...



"Always" I said, smiling..


As she gave me a sweet kiss...



"Well Babes...I'll see you at lunch.."said Brooke, smiling at Sean.

"Yessssss." he moaned..


as he leaned in and kissed her passionately....



III-


The OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY  KAREN PAGE, WRONGFUL CONVICTION/CONVICTION INTEGRITY UNIT


 
"This is a beautiful suite you have here Karen...."said Elaine Young..

THE OFFICE OF STAFF ATTORNEY BROOKE KENNEDY- MARKS




THE OFFICE OF STAFF ATTORNEY NATALIE TENNISON-CHARLES





THE OFFICE OF STAFF ATTORNEY DAVID CHARLES



She had seen our three offices...

"It has been awhile Elaine... Since we were all working downtown...."said Brooke.



"Yeah....I remember..." said Natalie.


"Yes, you guys were on a roll there for awhile..You two were the dynamic duo...you ran off  a string of 50 straight Victories and then you guys went up against Yvette Jones and her young attorneys and lost your first case,You won 35 more cases,  then you went up against Olivia and Beverly and got three straight hung juries...which was pretty damn good before they finally beat you and now you guys are all great friends... I've seen you in court with both teams several times...and I see you all work together down here...Must be nice." said Elaine..



"It's very nice down here... We have  that cafeteria as you saw and upstairs there is a spa and a gym....."said Natalie..



which we would show her later...


"And as you saw, a number of Attorneys have made this building their home...We are all neighbors and great friends.." said Brooke.



"Yes in addition to Court, I've seen you all in Aqua Bar, Curleys and even the NO ID Bar.......This is a great place for you all... It provides a calm workplace and a certain bit of autonomy from a certain Lieutenant who pestures you guys from time to time....Your secret is safe with me....The less I see or say to him, the better." said Elaine.


"Soooooooooo..now that we've all caught up with each other's lives...What can we do for you Elaine?" I said. I had lost to her in court when I was  a Public Defender... I remembered her as a tenacious prosecutor , who was very well prepared and a stickler for detail...I respected her..

"I have reason to believe that I may have put an innocent man behind bars for a murder he did not committ. " she said.. 

"And you need us to help you get him out?" said Karen.



"Yes....only I can't help get him out...I prosecuted him...Which is why I came to you guys...Here is what happened.. A week ago...I got a call from another guy I prosecuted...A Career criminal named..Brad Tucker...



It was weird hearing from him...So I visited him in jail...






''Hello Counselor...It has been awhile.." he said.



"Bradley....I thought you got paroled, what are you doing back in here?" I asked.



''Ahhhhhh you know it is...In and out..In and Out...This is my latest rap... I should be getting out on this one next year..." he said.



''So what is this... You want to ask me to wait for you and to date you once you're out?  I told you before.. I don't date ex-cons and especially guys I sent up..."said Elaine.



"As much as I'd love that opportunity...This is not about that...It's about the Strickland Case..Remember that? Tommy Strickland?"  said Brad Tucker.


"How could I forget....Your testimony helped me put him away for life for the Mabel Monaham Home Invasion and Murder... and if I'm not mistaken, the Lead Prosecutor on that case...Cortland James got you your release from prison..." said Elaine...


"Yeah , he and that lying detective Swift fed me what to say, I said it and I got out just like they said.. But I'm afraid there is a small problem.... I lied.... My whole testimony was perjured.....That  guy didn't kill that woman...or if he did..I didn't know nothin about it...The whole thing was a lie...." he said.



"Con's lie all the time.. but I had to check it out... I met with detective Ed Swift in Sam Mothers days after my visit.


"Elaine , Elaine baby... Convicts lie all the time...That's what they do...Lie... They'll say anything to get out of the joint...This guy called me the Saturday before the trial started... I went up to the jailhouse and he spilled the whole story, just like he did on the stand...and that's the truth...case closed...Come on... You and me both got better things to worry about..."
he said...



"I take it that wasn't enough?" said Natalie..


"It would have been, should have been, but I checked....Just to be sure.. Turns out a prisoner went berserk that Saturday morning before the trial began and ripped the phone out of the wall.. and no calls were made until Monday when the phone was repaired...Brad Tucker was telling the truth....He didn't make any calls out of that jailhouse that weekend or at all to Detective Swift and I checked.. Detective Swift was down the shore that entire weekend....He's not on the jailhouse log at all... He lied to me..." said Elaine.

"Ouu, he got caught in a big one..." said Brooke.



"Well, we'll all go to the jailhouse and talk to Tommy Strickland...get a feel for the case and decide on a course of action tomorrow." said Karen.



"Thank you guys...Thank you!" said Elaine.



IV-



That afternoon...




Brooke ,Sean, Natalie and I drove up to a Mattress Place in Natalie's car...accompanied by Renee and Tyrell and Jessica and Chip..


"Ms. Olivia and Ms. Yvette brought us here...We bought our new bed here about two weeks ago." explained Renee.




"We called ahead for you.....The Salesman's name is Mr. Phil...Olivia and her team represented him once.. He'll give you a discount..." said Tyrell.


"We appreciate you bringing us here,,"said Sean...


"Yes we need a new bed tonight." said Brooke.



"We are doing damage control...Our bed is close to going..So we are getting a new bed tonight also."said Jessica.

''Our headboard is already partially split.. We figured , we might as well come and get a new one and put that bed in our spare bedroom." said Chip.



"We are doing Damage control too! Getting a brand new bed and getting rid of my old bed... That bed served me well...." sighed Natalie..


"It was a comfortable bed..." I said.




"Hello Guys....You are Olivia's friends....Oh My God...She sends me a lot of business....My name is Phil." he said.




"This bed here has a memory foam mattress that moves when you move...It's a smart bed that adjusts to your body temperature......" said Phil.. "It usually goes for $1150,00 , but I'll sell it to you guys for $850.00, hows that? And if you need an old bed removed....We'll come and get it and I'll only charge you an extra $200.00..How is that?" he asked.

"Works for me.." said Sean....


"Ouuuuuuuuu yes."said Brooke.



''Works for me too...Buddy, you got yourself a sale."said Chip...


"Ouuuuuu yes...Now All Ms. Yvette and Mr. Gary will hear is our loud moaning."joked Jessica,,,



"Go ahead, buy the bed...I'll pay for the transport of the old bed and I'll wear something real special for you tonight that will blow your mind...I was saving it for just this kind of occassion.." whispered Natalie...


"You've got a deal." I said....My eyes bulging from their sockets almost at the thought of the night ahead of me.

Natalie smiled and shook her head....




Phil had sold Three beds in one afternoon and including Renee and Tyrell, four beds in a two week period....His commission was going to be out of this world...


SOME HOURS LATER-



Old Beds were removed and the new beds were installed


in our homes....



The new beds were now in our bedrooms.....


"Sean, you can come in the bedroom now...The new bed is all ready." called Brooke.


Sean had been sipping on a Coke in the Kitchen...When he entered the bedroom...His eyes nearly popped out of his head..


Brooke was dressed in a white baby doll with a beautiful thong on under it...

"Come here and get this sugar Chocolate daddy!" she whispered...

"AWWWWWW..OH MY GOD!" said Sean, nearly fainting.



And next door at our house... Natalie called to me from the bedroom....Like Brooke and Jessica..She had bought new sheets and pillowcases for the new bed too..



"Alright David...come in.." she said alluringly...


She was sitting on the bed with a lime green bodice on, matching lime green panties and garters and lime green pantyhose..

''See anything you like?" she asked.




"OH MY GODDDDD!" I said...nearly fainting...

We could sleep a little late tomorrow...We wouldn't be taking the commuter train with our friends...We'd be driving to the jail tomorrow...

Who cared about that case at a time like this?


(TO BE CONTINUED)


5 comments:

  1. Standing and applauding and throwing my panties and bra to the ceiling...I actually thought this was going to be about broken beds...but you actually have a story here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous actually has a point here....I thought this was a meaningless story about a broken bed, but there is a meaty story here..An innocent man may be behind bars, a corrupt detective, et al..I love it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. An innocent man may be behind bars, a corrupt detective, et al..I love it....all surrounded by a bizzaro story about broken beds... Only you Keith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this story..It was different...and it has an appropriate title.."Damage Control" Great use of a metaphor...a broken bed and possible mistaken conviction...Great storytelling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Considering what both girls were wearing at the end of this story, I would have loved to have seen the sex scene..LOL!

    ReplyDelete