Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Beautiful Stranger

COURTROOM C- 10:00 AM-
 


The Honorable Judge Percy Reynolds Presiding...

"Pulling up Docket 108...Commonwealth Of Pennsylvania VS. Harrison Lee Fields, charge of  First Degree Murder...how do you plead?" he asked..
Harrison looked at Yvette..

 

 "We Plead Not Guilty your honor and we ask for reasonable bail.." said Yvette...

Along with myself, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil...we stood quietly and stoically...









The Assistant District Attorney was a woman named Kathy Heinz...We didn't know her...

 "Your honor, this man has been charged with the brutal murder of  another man in one of our most spacious hotels....We consider him a danger to the community and we ask that he...OUUUUUUUUU!!
...we ask that he...OHHHHHHHHHH..We ask that he be held without bail.. OUUUUUUUU!" she said.


Lt. Tragg had his hands up her skirt and was palming and squeezing her butt...

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he said to himself...


"Ms. Heinz , is everything alright?" asked Judge Reynolds...




"Uhhh Yes....Yes your honor...."said ADA Heinz, who was as red as a beet...She glared at Lt. Tragg angrilly....


Lt. Tragg had a goofy,pleased as punch look on his face.....He too was as red as a beet.

"Looks like old Handsy Hank is up to his old tricks this morning." said Bee Bee, smiling.

"I know...I never want to sit anywhere near him...My god!" said Sofia..


"And especially not in a short skirt..." said Ms. Yvette.






Our client, Harrison Fields, Kahlil and I all snickered...We knew what had been going on over at that other table..




Ms. Yvette argued for reasonable bail, stating that our client had no prior arrests, not so much as a parking ticket and no history of violence.. She argued that he was not a foreseeable menace to society.






Myself, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil presented five character witnesses a piece, totally 20 that all attested to Harrison's good character....

It was convincing enough...


Judge Percy Reynolds agreed to $2000.00 bail...


Our Bail Bondsman practically laughed as he coughed up a check for $200.00 dollars to the court clerk...


Lt. Tragg was livid...

"It's that Judge Reynolds.....He's too liberal....and too spiteful...I'm going to start a petition to get him removed from the bench.."Lt. Tragg bellowed.


"Don't worry about him....Go back over that crime scene with a fine tooth comb....Find me a witness, some more evidence...anything.We need to get next to this and fast." said ADA Kathy Heinz...


''Will do and in the meanwhile...How do I get next to you?" asked Lt. Tragg...hemming her up against the wall...She could feel his hard erection in his  trousers and see the huge bulge...She was shocked and yet surprisingly aroused all at the same time..

"Uhhhh Lieutenant, Keep your mind on the case and not me, Okay?" she said and eased out of his embrace...She was sweating...


She took her legal briefcase and roller and quickly exited the court...



Nancy Green was there with another man...

"Oh Vettie, Vettie, guys, thank you all...you got him out..." she said..


"Baby,I'm so glad to see you.." said Harrison...


They kissed passionately.....


 

 Yvette smiled..

"We gotta get them out of here.." she said.


"The way they're going at it... We might have to wait until morning."I joked.
"Oh stop being so silly..." laughed Bee Bee.
"I wouldn't mind going to Sam Mother's Diner right about now." said Sofia.
"Me neither...We can have maybe a few minutes peace as we eat our food."said Kahlil..
''Vettie, guys, I have someone I'd like you to meet.. This is Mark Milkenson....He's now a consultant at my firm...He was formerly my ex-fiance's business partner at the Harris Group...."said Nancy..

 "Pleased to meet you all... I heard that my late former partner returned after being missing for six years...I wanted to see him, talk to him...talk some sense into him...unfortunately...I was too late...I am grateful for you all aiding with Harrison's release and anything I can do to aide you in your defense, I am willing to do....First off, I know you all must be famished... If we can all walk over to Sam Mother's Diner...Your lunches are on me!" he said.. 

 "Well thank you sir..."said Ms. Yvette, smiling..

"Heyyyyyyyy, I like this guy already..." I said, smiling.
"Of course you do...He's paying for food." laughed my wife, Bee Bee.
Sofia cracked up laughing.....
"Can't beat that." laughed Kahlil.


"Shall we go?" asked Nancy Green...

"Lead the way!" said our smiling client...Harrison.



II-


SAM MOTHER'S DINER-

He was as good as his word.... Mark Milkenson paid for all of our breakfast's as if it were nothing....

 

 "Thank You sir.." said Yvette...

"Thank You." I said.
"Thank you much!" said Bee Bee..
"Mucho Gracias." said Sofia in Spanish...
Thank you sir.."said Kahlil..





Nancy Green and the newly freed  Harrison Fields were kissing passionately....




"If you two don't come up for air, your food is going to get cold." said Mark... 

 






We all enjoyed a big laugh at that remark!

Lt. Tragg walked in as we knew he'd do eventually...Fortunately for us...We had all finished our meals....

Naturally he walked over to where we were sitting...

"Wellllllll look who it is.....a guilty murderer and his bleeding heart attorneys....I guess they're going to argue how you had a deprived childhood or something or other.." he snarled.


''We'll let a court of law decide on my guilt or innocence." said Harrison.


"By the way...did you er uh get a new toupee? I see you've got on your back up hair piece..." said Lt. Tragg, snickering...


"Are you always such a grotesque bore or do you get paid for it?" asked Mark Milkenson....

 









This drew a round of loud laughter from our entire table....



And sent thin skinned Lt. Tragg stomping his foot and storming toward the counter to order his food.


We all wound up at our building and our conference room...




''Well now we can talk quietly and in complete confidence.." said Yvette..


"This is a nice spread you have here Ms. Yvette." said Mark Milkenson...


"Thank You." said Ms. Yvette.

"Jade is in Bayside... Check your messages...She has a lot to tell you." said Virginia.



"Okay, thanks Virginia......Alright...Nancy, Harrison, tell us exactly what happened in that room Saturday Afternoon..." said Ms. Yvette.


Harrison and Nancy quietly recreated that afternoon for us...




''Why did you come back? WHY?? WHY?? WHY???It's been six years.... six years....You embezzled a quarter of a million dollars and now you just return after all this time...I thought you were dead!" said the woman....Nancy Green..

"Baby, Babyyyy I didn't embezzle any money....I hired an investigator...from the Cyclops Insurance Company...She looked into it.. She discovered who took the money...I'm in the clear...Now get undressed and let's get in the bed....I am your fiance." said the man..named Dexter Lewis.


"NO!  You've been gone six years...You've got to be kidding....I'm engaged to someone else....Oh I hate you.. I hate you...Why didn't you stay gone?"said Nancy Green.

"Because I missed your hot bod...It's the one good thing about you...Now get undressed.." said Dexter Lewis.

"NO!  She's not getting undressed, Not for you....She's my fiance now." came the voice of a man named Harrison Fields..

"Harrison....I should have known you'd move in in my absence...You've been trying to get in her panties since before I left..." said Dexter Lewis.


"Oh Dexter why are you so crude?" scoffed Nancy Green...


"GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I SLAP THAT SILLY TOUPEE OFF YOUR HEAD!" yelled Dexter Lewis..



"Oh Yeah? I'd like to see you try it.."said Harrison..

At this moment.. Mr. McCluskey and his new bride were about to enter their Honeymoon suite..

"I couldn't wait to get you upstairs , away from that crowd baby...." said Mr. McCluskey to his new bride..

"Ouuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyy.." said his wife....Sunny Houston..



In the room, right across from them they heard a loud argument...

"Because I missed your hot bod...It's the one good thing about you...Now get undressed..

NO!  She's not getting undressed, Not for you....She's my fiance now." 

"Harrison....I should have known you'd move in in my absence...You've been trying to get in her panties since before I left..." said the man..

"Oh Dexter why are you so crude?"

"GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I SLAP THAT SILLY TOUPEE OFF YOUR HEAD!"

"Oh Yeah? I'd like to see you try it.."

Several punches were thrown....Moans and groans were heard...The sound of a table breaking was heard..

"Stop fighting..Stop fighting boys" was heard..



"After the fight, Harrison left the room...His suit jacket was a mess...both sleeves had been torn off of his suit jacket and it was split in the back...His nose was bleeding profusely and his toupee had been knocked off... I followed him out of the room...That's when I saw McCluskey and his bride....They were going into their room...They saw me too!" said Nancy...


"They had just got married, I'm sure they weren't worried about you guys." said Bee Bee.


"They didn't see me at all..This was around 11:00 pm..Nancy and I left that hotel at 11:00 pm and we never returned... I went down the backstairs...I'm very sensitive about my toupee and I realized it was on the floor in that hotel room, but I wasn't going back there to get it.. I met Nancy in the parking lot and we drove back to her condo.....We never returned to that hotel room." said Harrison.


''So you two left at 11:00 pm, an hour before midnight and you never returned...but you left Dexter Lewis in the room?"said Kahlil...



"I didn't know he was still there."said Harrison...


"I knew....He called me...Later that night... He told me that he did not embezzle a quarter of a million dollars and that the whole six years , he paid investigators to look into the case....He said he knew who embezzled the money....I asked him who...but he stopped short of that...He started talking crazy...He asked me what color panties was I wearing and he begged me to come back...He said if I slept with him , he'd tell me.."but I hung up on him and that was the last I'd heard of him...It was 3:00 in the morning..Harrison was asleep...I didn't tell him about the call because I knew it would upset him..."said Nancy..


"So he never left that room...He spent the night there...."said Sofia...


''And he never revealed who if anybody embezzled that quarter of  a million dollars eh?  I personally think he did it....He was just using this claim of innocence to get in the bed with you Nancy."said Mark Milkenson.


"That's what I think, but you never know with him..."said Nancy...


"You guys don't recall seeing our bosses wife...Sunny Houston...


I said showing Harrison and Nancy a photo of her...

"She's gone missing, without a trace....No one has seen or heard a thing from her since Saturday Night or Sunday Morning...We have our investigator looking for her now." I said.


"I got a glimpse of her once as I was leaving the hotel room....McCluskey had her in his arms and he was taking her across the threshold of their Honeymoon Suite...Harrison didn't see her at all...."said Nancy....

"You know what I think?   I think Sunny saw something, someone that next morning...I think that's why she dropped out of sight...She's scared." said Yvette..


"Anybody uh have any idea where this Sunny Houston person is?" asked Mark Milkenson...
"No...Our investigator is looking into her disappearance..." said Ms. Yvette.


III-


At this moment...Jade was in the Philadelphia suburb of Bayside....

"I've been all over this town and I was told that you know this woman, Sunny Houston...She recently married my boss...and then she vanished into thin air the next day...We think she witnessed a murder early in the morning...That not withstanding...I'm told you might know her...These are the only photos I have of her.." said Jade.






The man named Deigo laughed..."You're way too cute to be a cop."

"I used to be a Homicide Detective a long time ago...Now I'm an Investigator for Attorneys in Philly...I'm married to a detective though..." laughed Jade...


"I know her....or uh I though I knew her....THAT'S MY WIFE!!   You're saying she married your boss?  Nah, she married me Three years ago...We lived in a High Rise in New York City, Spanish Harlem..and her name wasn't Sunny Houston...It was Georgia.. Georgia Tann....Then one day she was gone.. I was like you...I tracked her to here, Bayside...This was where she always said she was...From right outside of Philly...but I missed her....So that's what she did huh? Changed her name..her whole identity and moved to Philly huh?  WOW!" said Deigo...

''She's quite a lady....Tell me Deigo...Do you have Anything with her fingerprints or DNA on it?" asked Jade.

He laughed... "I sure do." he said.




While in Philadelphia....at the Bridge Building..


Ms. Yvette listened to the message from Jade on her phone..





"Yvette, by the time you hear this...I'll be in Bayside, chasing down a lead...All of Sunny Houston's credit cards and debit cards have been cancelled. Her bank account has been emptied and closed...The apartment she was living in here in Philadelphia is empty...I called them this morning...They say she moved out yesterday..."said Jade.  "And get this...There is no birth certificate for Sunny Houston in Philadelphia, Bayside or the state of Pennsylvania period or anywhere in the United States for that matter...No school records at all.. and no employment records before two or three years ago....The social security number she uses is a phony...it belongs to someone who died in 1963....Her drivers license was issued just last year, using the phony social security number and a phony address...This woman is not who she has claimed to be. She claimed to be from Bayside...but nobody here knows her by that name Sunny Houston and I've shown her photo to two places she claimed to work..They knew her as Jane Dare and Veronica Lovette...and just like Sunny Houston, there is no Birth certificate or school records on her anywhere..and the social security numbers she used were all phony...Maybe Mr. McCluskey is lucky she left him... I've located a man who says he knows her... I'll tell you what I've found out tomorrow." said Jade..

(Click!)


Ms Yvette told us everything Jade had told her..


"Oh My God, Poor Mr. McCluskey...He was married to a grifter..."said Bee Bee.


''Maybe he's better off that she's gone." said Sofia.


"Imagine that...You're laying up in bed...and you have no idea who you're married to." I said.


"That's scary isn't it?" said Kahlil...


"Frightening!" said Ms. Virginia.


IV-

We were finishing up in the conference room..

 

 "We usually put our clients up in a hotel and tell them to stay out of sight, but I figure you're going to stay with Nancy right?" said Ms. Yvette.


"Yes that's right...I'm staying with Nancy." said Harrison.

" Well keep a low profile." I said..



"There is no need for you to have to come back here again....Use this Portal and we will keep you updated on the progress we are making on your trial and be able to talk to you face to face and ask you any questions we might need to ask." said Bee Bee.


"Write this number down....This is a burner phone...from now on , you don't call our business phone or our personal phones...You reach us with this...It's blocked and nobody watching you can trace you.."said Sofia....


"Myyyyyyyyyyyyyy Myyyyyyyyy you guys leave nothing to chance, do you?" laughed Mark Milkenson...
"That's why we win cases." said Kahlil..
Virginia laughed... "Come on let's get some dinner and get out of here and go home..." she said.


We adjourned downstairs to our cafeteria...



"Dear God this place is like a five star restaurant...Quite some building you guys have here.." said Mark Milkenson...


"Yes it is fabulous..." said Nancy...


"Yes it is.."said Harrison.

Our building mates and neighbors were already seated and eating their food when we arrived..Naturally, they smiled and waved at us..

"Hey guys....you look like you've had the kind of day I've had....Where is Jade?" asked Jazzy..



"She's out investigating something for a case." said Yvette, who wearily sat down and ate her dinner...
She had a platter wrapped up that she intended for her husband, Gary..
 
''Well Sit down take a load off...We all had a rough day today...I was in court for hours...and when I got out I came here...Didn't want to eat alone and didn't feel like hearing that asshole Lt. Tragg." said Dabnis.
"Same here...We were in court right down the hall from Dabnis and his guys...I'm glad we took Public Transportation." said Kayla.
"Yeah...He couldn't find a car to bug...and he had no idea where we had gone after we exited the courtroom.." said Ray, smiling.. He found all of this fun..



"Well hubby and I were in Immigration Court...we didn't have to deal with Lt. Tragg."said Jessica.

"Yeah , that was a break for us.."said Chip.


"It was kinda lonely in here today....Vettie , you and your guys were in court this morning and everyone else was gone at Lunch..."said Karen Page.

"Yeah, I didn't have Jazzy or Kayla or Renee to talk to or go shoe shopping with..I didn't even have my ride or die, Brookie...even she was gone." said Natalie..

" Brookie had Lunch with her hubby..." teased Natalie's Hubby, David.

"Awwwwwwww, he eats up here so much, I figured I'd eat with him today.." said Brooke..
"Yeah it was nice...but our cafeteria doesn't hold a candle to this one...I like this one better."said Sean.


"Well we'll all be here tomorrow , we don't have to go back to court." said Zoey...

"I for one am glad. that was some case." said her husband, Lem..


''Wasn't it though? It was nice seeing you down the hall lover." said Renee to her husband, Tyrell.

"Yes that was pleasent."said Tyrell.


With everyone gone...Paris got to take his classes virtually today in total peace and quiet..
Tony had been like the others in court...wasn't saying anything...He was eating his food and thinking about his wife, Bresha.

Ms. Yvette and the rest of us quietly enjoyed our food..Happy to be amongst all of our friends in our building. 

 "What a day huh?" said Ms. Yvette...

"Yeah...I can't wait to get home, throw on some sweats and relax.." I said.
"Get some sleep and then get up,shower and dress and do it all over again.."said Bee Bee.
"Yup! That's how it is...The life we chose."sighed Sofia..
"I was getting ready to say that.."laughed Kahlil.

"I need you to run me to the store after we get home dear heart." said Virginia.

"But of course....How can I say no to you?" said her husband, Jetty, smiling....



We all boarded the train and headed home...




At Ms. Yvette's house. She and Gary sat in their kitchen having tea.........




He was silent...He watched her as she drank hers..

"You look tired." he said.

"I'm exhausted....but you're looking at me like a horny wolf..." she said and smiled..


He lifted her up....

"You can't imagine how much I've been thinking about you today..." he whispered as he carried her upstairs..



''Yes I can...I'm surprised you didn't come down to the office." she laughed..

"I figured you'd be in court.." he whispered softly as they entered the bedroom...


Yvette opened his bathrobe...

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARRRRY!!! YOU'VE GOT TO START WEARING BOXERS UNDER YOUR ROBE.....MYYYYY  GOODNESS!!" she exclaimed.. stroking him lightly...


"There' nobody but you and me here tonight..." Gary laughed raffishly...



Yvette loved the way he laughed....

They began kissing..

"Girl your lips are so soft.." he said..

"Ummmmm and so are yours..." she whispered in between kisses...

Kissing passionately......




He slipped her panties down..

"MY GOODNESS VETTIE, HOW DID I MISS THESE?" he said..

"I guess you just weren't paying attention.." she giggled..

"I'll pay more attention next time." he whispered..

"Okay." she said and giggled.



She was very wet, very soft and smelled like a new born baby...

"You were thinking about me too." he said.

"Yes , I was." she admitted and giggled.. "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
GARY YOU ARE SO BIG!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUU AND SO DAMN HARDDDD!! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM." she moaned.

"But you knew that." he said as he lifted her up, spread her legs and entered her slowly and began to slowly move in and out of her...

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she squealed..."OHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD!  she howled..



Gary placed her on the dresser drawer...spread her legs and entered her again....Yvette had a slow but powerfuly intense orgasm....her head turning from side to side..tears and sweat flowing down the side of her face and her body trembling something fierce...


"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GIRRRRRRRL!" Gary moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARY, " she cried out..."YOU'RE ALWAYS JUST WHAT I NEED!" she cried out..


She rode him on the side of the bed like a surfer rides the waves..

Gary didn't know if he was coming or going....He was delirious.....


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM VETTIE GIRRRRL!"Gary moaned..flipping her over and slowly entering her yet again.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARY!!! GARY!!! UMMMMMMMMMMM GARY!" she moaned..


"You have no idea how many years I dreamed of hearing you moan my name....I chased after you sooo long...I was about to give up until that night you let me come up to your apartment and we shared a bottle of wine." said Gary....

"We shared more than that!" Yvette responded with a smile as Gary humped her over the bed...


And they made love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!!!



Yvette rested on top of her husband.. Gary was sound asleep... She looked at him and smiled..

Within minutes, she was sound asleep too...


While at this very moment....Under the cover of the night...


A mysterious figure was going inside the room where Dexter Lewis had been murdered and looking around....For what? It wasn't known....

(TO BE CONTINUED)

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That ending was a bit frightening...Who could this be?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice relaxing sex scene between Yvette and Gary and then you hit us with a mysterious person lurking around the crime scene. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Mark Milkenson charactor seems very nice...Then on the other hand, I have to ask myself...Why is he here? Why is he so interested in the case?

    ReplyDelete