Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Two Visitors

THE BRIDGE BUILDING- Where we all called home..
 

We sat in our conference room stunned..We had neither seen this woman or ever heard of her....but Ms. Yvette knew her...


 

 "Nancy...it has been a long time.. I'd like you to meet my associates...

"Associate Attorney Keith Jones.."

"Pleased to meet you." I said.
"His wife, Associate Attorney Beatrice Evans-Jones."

"Pleased to meet you." said Bee Bee
"Associate Attorney Sofia Garcia-Ahmed."

"Hola! Pleased to meet you." said Sofia.
"Her husband, Associate Attorney, Kahlil Ahmed."

"Good Morning, pleased to meet you." said Kahlil...
"Our Investigator, Mrs. Jade Lee-Ho."

"Hello." said Jade.

"And Our Office Manager and legal consultant, Virginia Shaw-Dukes..." said Ms. Yvette.

"We've met...Hello Nancy."said Virginia.





"Yes, I remember you....You uh were once an Attorney. A pretty successful attorney... You got in a little trouble a while back...got disbarred and was in prison for awhile...


"People get paroled. People change their lives." said Virginia..Still a little sensitive about people bringing up her past.


"Oh I see....I see.... You've landed well...Office Manager and Consultant...Nice and I see you're married... Can't get any better than that....Yvette, you've exceeded all expectations.. You made Partner...Who knew?  And you've got your own staff....A very beautiful and diverse staff I see...
The firm has changed....I kept up with the firm over the years.... I left and went to work in our office in the Netherlands for awhile and then I returned to Philadelphia and left to work for the Harris Group....
Today I have an independent Consulting firm made up of Attorneys, Accountants and Para-legals.. I employ 10 people to be exact..

I was engaged to one of my clients....Dexter Lewis...an Investment Banker... Big Mistake...Young people, never get close to a client...I mean emotionally close...considering you all are married to each other, I suppose that won't be a problem...she said looking at the four of us..















"The Man I got involved with, engaged to..was named Dexter Lewis... I don't know if you've heard the news but he was shot to death early yesterday morning in the Hilton Hotel..." said Nancy Green.


"Heyyyyy that's where mr. McCluskey's wedding was." said Kahlil...


''Yeah" said Bee Bee.



"Yes, I saw William and his Bride....They were in the room across from ours...I saw them briefly...
You see ,I was in the room directly across from his with my current boyfriend...Harrison Fields....He's an Attorney at my consulting firm....He's been with me since I started my firm...He has never liked Dexter, but he didn't kill him....Dexter embezzled a quarter of a million dollars from the Harris Group and vanished six years ago on the eve of our wedding... I was devestated...Harrison was there to pick up the pieces and get me together emotionally.... After a year of pushing him away...I gave in and we began a relationship...We are now engaged...

Saturday Night...Dexter Lewis returned...After being presumed dead for six years...and came up to my room...He wanted sex....He acted like nothing had happened...He didn't know I was in the room with Harrison, who had stepped out...I told Dexter to hit the bricks... He did say something curious... He said that he didn't embezzle that money and that he knew who did...He said the Insurance Company Investigator could prove it... I didn't believe him...but he said that it was true, that he was innocent and then he demanded sex.... Harrison Fields entered the room then and was incensed...  They quarrelled and eventually it turned into a fist fight....They broke one of the end tables.. I begged them both to stop fighting...

Harrison ran out of the room in a tizzy...I followed him....Harrison wears a hairpiece...A toupee...It was knocked off during the fight... I'm afraid the police have it...We hadn't brought our baggage up yet...but
we were not in that room on Sunday Morning, neither of us...but somebody was and whoever that somebody was, shot and killed Dexter...It wasn't me...It wasn't Harrison Fields.. The Police have his toupee, which was still there and by now I'm sure they know the room was registered to Harrison and me and I'm sure there is an all points bulletin out for our arrests in connection to this...Which is why I come to you Yvette.... I need your help....You were my friend when I worked at McCkluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt.... I remember when you started... You were fresh outta law school, had just passed  the bar...You were young and eager...like your young associates here....I showed you around...I told you your supervisor, Miles was a dog and he had a thing for you, remember.?  How is Miles?" asked Nancy Green..

 

 "He's an Assistant District Attorney now..." said Yvette.

"Oh that's nice... I see you're married too...Not to anybody at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt ?" asked Nancy...



"Nooooo my husband works in the D.A.'s Office...He's an Investigator.. His name is Gary Lockwood.
He was once a detective in Internal Affairs and later, Robbery-Homicide..  These four here attended law school at Penn Together , graduated together, took the bar together and had been inseperable since day one...When I recruited them for our diversity program...I wasn't aware that they knew each other.. but they did and they've been tight ever since... They live next door to me now.."said Ms. Yvette, smiling and looking at us like a proud mother..











"That's sweet...and when you made Partner , you got your own suite and you took them with you...That's nice!"said Nancy...



"Okay Nancy....the first thing you should do is turn yourself in...Don't make them have to chase you...It'll look better in the long run...Tell your friend, Harrison Fields to also turn himself in...We'll get you arraigned with charactor witnesses and the works.."said Ms. Yvette..

''Where is Harrison?" asked Jade..



"I don't know...He hasn't answered his phone.." said Nancy Green....


"Get in contact with him and tell him we will be representing both of you and to turn himself in..."said Ms. Yvette.


"I'll try...I'll do my best....Thank you so much Yvette." said Nancy Green.

It was already too late for Harrison Fields..


In another part of the city he had already been captured by Lieutenant Tragg and the police..

"Harrison Fields, you are under arrest for the murder of Dexter Lewis...You have the right to remain silent...Anything you say will and can be used against you in a court of law...You have a right to an attorney...If you can not afford one,,One will be provided for you...Do you understand these rights as I am reading them to you?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"I am an attorney, I think I do." said Harrison.. "And you've got the wrong man...I didn't kill Dexter Lewis. I didn't kill anybody...." he continued..




"Save that for your lawyer...We've got your toupee...Heh heh heh...you're uh other toupee..heh heh heh heh....found in the room with your DNA in it...and the murder weapn , found in the hallway trash can...Let's go buddy..." said Lt. Tragg as handcuffs.were placed on him....


II-


Nancy Green hadn't been gone twenty minutes when our missing and founding partner , William McCluskey walked into our suite..


He looked like he hadn't slept in 24 hours...


"OH MYGOD!!  MR. MCCLUSKEY...LET ME GET YOU SOME COFFEE, SOME WATER!!" said 
Ms. Virginia...


"Thank you....Thank you so much..." said a weary Mr. McCluskey.... 

 "Oh My God!!! How are youuuuuuuu?" asked Ms. Yvette...

Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and I and even Ms. Jade sat shocked..















Virginia brought him a glass of cold water and a cup of coffee...


He smiled... "Thank you...Thank you all...  I come here because you are the only ones I can trust....I don't want this to go past here...Jade...I want you to find my wife...She has vanished without a trace.. Her phone has been disconnected and  I can't find anything about her.. Not a prior residence, here or in Bayside..Nothing!!!  Please look into this.." he said..He was distraught...

"I'll get right on it sir." said Jade...

"Do you think it had anything to do with the murder in your hotel yesterday?"I asked.

"Maybe she saw something,.heard something...Is scared." said Bee Bee.


"I don't know how she could...We were in bed asleep....At least I was..."said Mr. McCluskey...

"We'll get on it and I promise you it won't go past this office." said Ms. Yvette.


"I saw Nancy Green leaving the building as I was coming in...She was in the room across the hall from us...I saw her and I guess her boyfriend running out of that room...There was another man in that room, but I didn't get a look at him...I suppose that was the murdered man... I suppose she came here for help huh?"

"Yes she did...We are going to be representing her....She said she and her boyfriend did not kill that man in their room.."said Yvette.

''We advised her to turn herself in...We said we'd handle it from there." said Sofia.



"You think what happened there had anything to do with your wife's disappearance.?" asked Kahlil.


"I don't know... I don't see how it could..We were in bed, sound asleep....or at least I was...We didn't see anything or hear anything.." he said..
" You didn't!   Obviously, she was up before you and out of the bed...Maybe she did see or hear something..At any rate...I'll get right on this sir.." said Jade..


"And Nobody...Nobody will hear about this ,outside of this office." said Ms. Yvette.



"Thanks guys....I am uh going to take some time off....I'm gonna get out of town...Here is a number you can reach me at, if you need to talk to me..." he said and got up and waved at us...."Thank you again." he said as he walked out the door...


"And just like that...We are in business again." I said.

"It's Lunch time...After lunch..Sofia and I will look for charactor witnesses and a Judge.." said Bee Bee.
"Yeah..we'll call you when we are done."said Sofia.

"Good...I'll be here..."said Ms. Yvette...


"Guess we might as well head to lunch." said Kahlil..


Everybody was at lunch today...Just as they had been at Breakfast....These were the days I liked the best ,when we all were together...Nobody was out at court or on a case...


 
Jazzy and Dabnis had gotten their plates and had sat down together...laughing, eating and talking quietly...

As was Kayla and Ray....





Jessica and Chip were sitting by themselves too in a cozy little corner, laughing, eating and talking quietly also.


Karen was sitting with her team, Natalie, David and Brooke..

"This is the only place where I can still eat Jello with fruit in it ."laughed Natalie..

"Reminds you of High School doesn't it?" laughed David.

"My High school never served food this good."laughed Brooke.
"Mine Neither." said her husband, Sean.
''Ditto that! This beats having to find a place to eat and it's much cheaper..."said Zoey... (People who worked in the building got a subsidy.)
"I swear this is like a five star restaurant...The cooking is excellent and there are so many choices...I love this place." said Lem.

"Me too! It's so nice to have such a choice everyday." said Renee.


"The owners of this building went out of their way to make this building conducive to it's clients."said her husband, Tyrell.





Paris was sitting by himself.. Taking another one of his classes...The last one for the day virtually...
"I wish they would have had virtual classes when I was in law school." laughed Tony.....

 

 "I do too...I might have sat in my room all day and not have gotten dressed." laughed Ms. Yvette.

I felt differently...Eating in the cafeteria at Law school and Sam Mother's helped me get closer to Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil..we were all one big happy family as we continued to be.
"I called the Uber.. It'll be here in 40 minutes Sofia."said Bee Bee.
"We've got a lot of running around to do."said Sofia.
"Make sure you keep your receipts so you can be re-imbursed." said Kahlil
"Soon as we finish I'm going into the media room.."said Jade.

"If you need any help I can go in there with you." said Virginia.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm I was hoping you'd uh be alone today..." whispered Jetty into her ear...She giggled.



III-



In her condo...

Nancy Green sat around ,finally comfortable...studying her laptop....She was studying us...The Lawyers who were going to represent her and her fiance..





 

 
KEITH JONES-

Born in Philadelphia PA. 

Mother, Nancy Jones, Court Stenographer

- Father, Judge Keith Morrison

Graduated from West Catholic High School

B.A. Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Howard University

J.D.- University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish, French, German

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware ,New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Married to Beatrice Evans



BEATRICE LYNN EVANS -JONES

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. -Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy ,Pre Law- Temple University

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish and French

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Deleware, Texas, California

Associate Attorney- McCluskey /Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to Keith Jones

SOFIA CARMELITA GARCIA-AHMED

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. -Administration Of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law-Temple University

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish and French

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney -McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to Kahlil Ahmed...

KAHLIL ABDUL AHMED

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Central High School

BA.- Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Temple University

JD- University of Pennsylvania Law School

Speaks Arabic languages fluently, fluent in German and Russian.

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to Sofia Garcia




YVETTE DENISE JONES-LOCKWOOD

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from North Catholic High School

BA-Trial Advocacy, Pre Law, Administration of Justice -Lasalle University

JD -University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish, French and Russian

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware , New York, Texas, California.

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Managing Partner- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to District Attorney Investigator-Gary Lockwood





She was satisfied that she had good attorneys working in her behalf..




She checked her phone...Still no word from Harrison....She decided to get dressed and walk down to Central Booking and turn herself in as Yvette had instructed her...



The Fishbowl, the nickname, the detectives gave to their interrogation room..

Nancy Green had been here for an hour...


Lt. Tragg sat quietly with her.....

"You know your boyfriend wouldn't say a word...We had him in  here for 8 hours and he just wouldn't talk...I'm thinking...He did it...I don't think a pretty woman like yourself would go in for murder...Tell me what happened in that room.." he spoke quietly and assuringly to her...

"My Attorneys will be here shortly." was all Nancy Green would say to him...



"Look! If you tell me what happened ,you might not need your attorneys....I don't think you did this.." said Lt. Tragg softly...

 

 "Good then if you're sincere , you can release her into our custody.." said Yvette..

"Good Afternoon Lieutenant." I said with a smile.
"Good Afternoon Lieutenant." said Bee Bee.
"Good Afternoon." said Sofia.

"Good Afternoon." said Kahlil.



Lt. Tragg smiled...a rarity for him...It was also rare that this room smelled different...Like the floors had been mopped, like air freshner had been put up and the trash can's emptied...We could actua;lly stand to be in here.


"She can go...She's not being charged with anything...At least not for now.." he said.


''What about Mr. Harrison Fields?" asked Ms. Yvette.



"Sorry Vettie. He stays...He's been formerly charged with First Degree Murder." said Lt. Tragg. 

 ''Okay...We have an arraignment date set up for him tomorrow anyway..." said Ms. Yvette,.

"It's in the morning..10:30 AM, Courtroom C." I said.
''We've got 20 character witnesses..."said Bee Bee.
"Good Charactor witnesses." said Sofia.
"A good Judge too!" said Kahlil..

Yvette smiled....She looked at us like a proud mother....

"They're good Vettie...I like em. Let's get out of here." said Nancy as we walked out of Central Booking.



Poor Harrison Fields, he sat in a cell six floors up...


Formally charged with first degree murder...





IV-


After  Dinner...we all decided to chill out at our homes... What better way to spend a cold Fall afternoon than to be making love...
Bee Bee was wearing another sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...Are you going to act like this all the time?..WOW!!! That boner is massive." she said and put her hands over her mouth..
I pulled her towards me...Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.

"Yes, both, the panties and the baby doll...I knew you'd like it." she giggled..

"I like everything on you.." I said.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww" she giggled.

I undressed and  slipped her panties down and off  and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....

A nice dinner at Sofia's house with friends and now this. Who could ask for anything more?





"Ohhhhh my godddd, Bee Bee..."I moaned...


"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...


We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bee Bee..." I moaned..

"OH MY GODDDDD YOU'RE SO BIGGG!. SO DAMN HARD HOT STUFF! OUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOT STUFFF!" she cried out....

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOD!" I cried out...



Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..Not thinking about recent events..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we were thinking about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

He slipped her panties down and off...


"OHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS! You are sooo damn hard! OUUUUU!" Sofia moaned  as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...




"You've always gotten me hard mamasita." said Kahlil.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.




before they too were making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!



Gary and Ms. Yvette were way ahead of us..
They had been making sweet love since Ms. Yvette got home for the day...
Ms. Yvette had skipped dinner with us at our building and Gary and Danny Ho had eaten dinner at Sam Mother's Diner. and gone home and headed  straight to the bedroom..
They had made love early into the morning hours....
Enjoying  their massive and new smart bed.. 

Yvette smiled..

The bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..


EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.


 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..






A nice stress buster for a stressful day.

And At Ms. Jade's House...

"I'm so glad you finally came home." said Danny...



"I'm glad to be home with you too." said Jade.

"Come here..." said Danny, pulling her towards him..

They kissed passionately..
Standing in the middle of their bedroom kissing passionately.



Danny slipped her panties down....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JADEEEEEEE!!!" he moaned..
She eased herself down on Danny slowly.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU JADE!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!" she cooed.

They began making love. 




Enjoying a nice cold fall afternoon and night.


At Ms. Virginia's House, a few doors down...


"Jetty!! You're staring at me like you want to rip my clothes off."said Ms. Virginia.
"Oh I would never do that...You pay good money for your clothes....Hey by the way have your breasts gotten larger?" he asked..


"No Smarty, they haven't!" laughed Virginia..
"Well uh let me uh see...." he asked slyly and lifted her blouse up and off and began kissing her..

"Ummmmmmmmmm are you sureeee?" he asked..
"I'm positive...but I think your penis got bigger...Ouuuuu lawddd!" said Ms. Virginia..

"I'm certain it has...especially in the last few seconds...Heh Heh Heh!" he laughed.

"You are so nasty....You Horny old mannnnnnnn!" she cooed..

"But I'm your horny old man....Nobody elses dollface." he said.

"That's rightttttttttttt you're my horny old husband.." she said..

"YES I AM!!!!." he whispered.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YEAH!" she said and they both giggled in between smouldering hot kisses.


He unhooked her bra...


He slipped her panties down...
and humped her over the bed....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU NASTY DOGGGG!  OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed out...

Jetty was on top of her and didn't know if he was coming or going... She always smelled so good, Her skin was so soft...and her voice was so entrancing, he couldn't control himself..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA, LAWWWD!!!" He cried out..

"YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she asked him..\

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA, LAWWWD!!!" He cried out..

"YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she asked him..\

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

"I TAKE IT THAT'S A YES!" she said...

"LAWD!!" he mumbled as they made sweet love..for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS. He was deeply in love in a way he had never been before...Virginia loved that a man loved her this much....




Such a nice night!

The Next Morning...We were all off to court to arraign Harrison Fields..











Ms. Yvette, Myself, Bee Bee, Sofia , Kahlil and Harrison stood in Courtroom C.

While back at our building.....

Jade was in our media room, trying to look into Mr. McCluskey's elusive wife... Sunny Houston.


''Here...I thought you might need this." said Virginia.

Virginia walked in the room with a tumbler of coffee and passed it to Jade...



"Virginia, thank you for the coffee, come here look at this...This is weird... All of Sunny Houston's credit cards and debit cards have been cancelled. Her bank account has been emptied and closed...The apartment she was living in here in Philadelphia is empty...I called them this morning...They say she moved out yesterday..."said Jade.



"Baby girl really got in the wind!" observed Virginia.


"It gets even more interesting...There is no birth certificate for Sunny Houston in Philadelphia, Bayside or the state of Pennsylvania period or anywhere in the United States for that matter...No school records at all.. and no employment records before two or three years ago....The social security number she uses is a phony...it belongs to someone who died in 1963....Her drivers license was issued just last year, using the phony social security number and a phony address...This woman is not who she has claimed to be." said Jade.

''Who is she?" asked Virginia.



"A GHOST!!!" said Jade......


(TO BE CONTINUED)

5 comments:

  1. WOWWWWW The Plot really thickens here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am into this...Who is this woman? Did she know the killer? Did the killer know her??She looked right into his face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm asking the same questions...Did she know the killer? Did the killer know her? WOWWW this is really good Keith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This woman is obviously a grifter....part of the seedy underworld...When she opened that door and stared into the killer's face...I'm thinking, she knew him and he knew her..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties high...Loved the sex scenes..

    ReplyDelete