Friday, November 24, 2023

It's Always Sunny in Georgia

 

THE DAY BEFORE THE HEARING!  -CONFERENCE ROOM, THE BRIDGE BUILDING!

We were all treated to warm ,cooked Apple Strudel...A Nice break from our normal routine..






Mark Milkenson had the Strudel delivered.... along with hot coffee...


"ENJOY!! ENJOY EVERYBODY!!!" he said....smiling...






"MMMMMMM What a nice way to start the day...Thank youuuu!" said Jazzy...
 

"YESSSSSSS...UMMMMMM THIS IS GOOD!" said Dabnis..

"MMMMMMM....YUMMM... What a nice way to start the day...Thank youuuu!" said Kayla..
"Hey Thanks man.." said her husband, Ray...



"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Aye Dios Mios...This is sooooooooooooo good!" exclaimed Jessica...

"Yes it is.." said her husband, Chip.


"See this is why I love this building...Where else could we enjoy this and in peace?" said Karen Page..


"You are soo right..Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummmm!" said Natalie..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is so good....Thanks dude!" said David

"Ummmmmmmmmmm I love it!" said Brooke.

"Thanks for calling me over..."said her husband, Sean, who was the only one who did not work in this building amongst us..

Well not the only one.. Olivia and Beverly and their team were here today...They were working on an Immigration case with Jessica and Chip..


"Liv , I'm so glad you guys came today...Look what you might have missed.."said Zoey...
"Look what WE might have missed if we weren't working here now." said her husband Lem, who was tickled pink to be working here ..


"We'd of brought you some Liv." laughed Renee, tongue in cheek..

"It would have been cold.."laughed her husband, Tyrell..
 

Olivia laughed.. "I'm just glad we are here today and it's hot and piping..Thank you sir."said Olivia..
 

"Yes....Thank you sir, these are so good." said Donnie Ray.
"MMMMMMM....YUMMM... What a nice way to start the day...Thank youuuu!" said Beverly...
"The way you say that turns me on..."whispered her husband, Nelson in her ear...

"Nelson, my breathing turns you on." laughed Beverly.....


"This is sooo nice of him and so good..."said Josie..
"It's especially good because I have no classes today, neither virtual or actual, so I can chill out."said her husband, Paris.

"So Happy for you Paris...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm these are good."said Bresha.
"Good Coffee too..Thanks mannnn." said her husband, Tony...




"You're all very welcome....So Yvette, the hearing is tomorrow eh?" asked Mark Milkenson...

 "Yes it is... Thank you so much for this Apple Strudel and the coffee...It was just what we all needed on a cold fall morning."said Ms. Yvette, smiling..

"Any word on this uh Sunny Houston person, that was missing?" he asked.

"Yeah...She was located in Atlanta.."I said... "Ummmmm this is some good Strudel." I added.
"Anyway...she called our bossman and they talked.. She's talking about coming back up here soon." said Bee Bee.
"If she does , She's going to have a lot of explaining to do.."said Sofia.. "Aye Mios Dios, this is some good strudel...Thank you." said Sofia.
"Wonder what made her just leave???, Just duck out like that....Guess she'll explain it all when she comes back." said Kahlil....
"I'll be wanting to hear what she has to say..."said Jade.


''Yeah I would too!" said Virginia.

"Ummmmmmmmm lawd, the only thing sweeter than this strudel is you.."said her husband, Jetty....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" said Virginia..


She planted a sweet kiss on his lips...



''Will you be at the hearing tomorrow?" asked Ms. Yvette...



"Oh Most definitely....I am very supportive of my friends, Nancy and Harrison." said Mark.



II-


THREE DAYS LATER-COURTROOM C-  10:00 AM


"Good Morning...Good Morning.."Good Morning Attorneys...We are going to change things a bit...Due to courtroom overcrowding of cases ,the past few months and until further notice we are going to bypass a preliminary hearing...We know that a crime, a henious crime has been committed so we are going to go straight to trial.. We will have Jury selection today , right after introduction of the Attorneys..." he said. He was in an unusually good mood this morning..
"Assistant District Attorney Katherine Heinz, representing the Commonwealth, your honor." said Kathy Heinz...
Our client, Harrison Fields stood stoically , saying nothing..He was being charged with First Degree Murder... 

 "Lead Attorney for the Defense, Yvette Jones-Lockwood." said Ms. Yvette.

"Assisting Attorney for the Defense, Keith Jones, Your Honor." I said.
"Assisting Attorney for the defense, Beatrice Evans-Jones, your honor." said Bee Bee.
"Assisting Attorney for the defense, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed."said Sofia.
"Assisting Attorney for the defense, Kahlil Ahmed ,your honor."said Kahlil..
"Jade Lee, Investigator."said Jade...




Lt. Tragg sat next to Kathy Heinz, snickering everytime he looked at Harrison , who was wearing a now obvious toupee.




In the audience...Nancy Green sat next to Mark Milkenson who was paying rapt attention to everything being said.



"Alright , We will have Jury selection today , now that the attorneys have been introduced...." said Judge Reynolds..


I liked the new way we were doing things...Skipping the preliminary hearing and going straight to trial..I didn't know how other attorneys felt about it..


Kahlil told me he felt the same way....


Assistant District Attorney Kathy Heinz was a very capable attorney and had won her share of cases in the courtroom..but she knew very little about trial science..and it showed during voir dire..






She had no idea that Kahlil and I  already knew all there was to know about the jurors and which ones we'd find acceptable and which ones we wouldn't...We had carefully worded questions ready for each person we talked to...

And after a short while..We had an even dozen...All 12 of the jurors we  collectively wanted... The first time we'd done this this year.....and a surprise..considering we were up against a formidable attorney , who had up to now had never rarely lost a case.



Ms. Yvette smiled at us like a proud mother...After all she had taught us everything we knew about Voire Dire and Jury science...Sizing up and picking jurors... She used to do this for us at first...but eventuallly she began to trust us fully...We hadn't betrayed that trust so far...




Sofia and Bee Bee smiled at the both of us approvingly...



"Alright, Alright, Alright...We have a jury and we've completed our Introductions... It is Monday People..  Tomorrow morning,  trial will begin here at 10:00 AM Sharp..Be on time and be ready for trial..Court is dismissed." said Judge Reynolds.

Outside the courtroom , Mr. McCluskey, who had been out of town for nearly two weeks returned...He had seen us all in court...
"Hello Yvette, Keith, Beatrice, Sofia, Kahlil and Jade...I'm back....Good to see you guys in court...keeping up the good fight." he said.,



 

 "I'm so glad you're alright...So Sorry about your wife, your wedding...and all." said Yvette..

"Hello Mr. McCluskey." I said. 
"Hello Mr. McCluskey, how are you?" said Bee Bee.
"Hello Mr. McCluskey, how are you?"said Sofia.
"Glad to see you back sir." said Kahlil.
"Yes....have you talked to Sunny?" asked Jade.



"I have....She called me from ATLANTIC CITY....I'm trying to make up my mind about whether to go and meet with her. She says she has something to tell me.." said Mr. McCluskey...



Lt. Tragg heard the entire conversation...






Nancy Green, our client, Harrison and mark Milkenson were all there listening intently..






We were ready for trial....We all went home....To relax and get ready for trial..

That night...


Sex always relaxed me before trial...Bee Bee too!

Bee Bee was wearing another sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..I could clearly see her panties.....

She giggled..She knew what she was doing to me....

"Oh my goddd..look at you...You are a horse amongst ponies....WOW!!! That boner is massive." she said and put her hands over her mouth..
I pulled her towards me..."Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.

"Yes, both, the panties and the baby doll...I knew you'd like it." she giggled..

"I like everything on you.." I said.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww" she giggled.

I undressed and  slipped her panties down and off  and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....




"Ohhhhh my godddd, Bee Bee...These are grown women's panties"I moaned...

"I'm a grown woman aren't I?" she said.

"YESSSSSSS! YES YOU ARE BEE BEE." I said.


 "Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...


I couldn't wait to spread her legs and enter her slowly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOT STUFF!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH BEE BEE!" I maoned.

We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....

Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we were thinking about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

He slipped her panties down and off...
"I thought I'd wear something special for you tonight papi."said Sofia, who was wearing some sexy lime green lingerie with garters and matching panties and stockings....

"OHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!!!" he moaned...

"OHHHHHHHH PAPI, DON'T SAY IT!!! OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed

"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS! You are sooo damn hard! OUUUUU!" Sofia moaned  as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...

"You've always gotten me hard mamasita." said Kahlil.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I think I'll wear this every night.." she cooed.

"YESSSSSSS PLEASE!" said Kahlil, who was nearly delirious....


before they too were making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!





Gary and Ms. Yvette were way ahead of us..










He inhooked her bra and slipped her panties down easily....and held her in his arms...


"UMMMMMMMMM VETTTIE....UMMMMMMMMMMMMM"Gary moaned...

Yvette was sooo soft, so wet, smelled so good....he was slowly losing his mind as she rode him on the side of the bed and smothered him with soft kisses...



She eased herself down on him and began to move up and down, up and down on him..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HUSBAND!!!!.." she cooed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWW...AWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD!" he cried out....
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GARYYYYYYYY, UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" moaned Ms. Yvette..




"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU VETTTTTTTTTTIE, you're my sweet girl." moaned her husband, Gary...

They had made love early into the morning hours...
 
Yvette smiled..

"OHHHHHHH VETTIE I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!" Gary yelled out..

"Not More than I love you....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" said Yvette..

Their bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking.. It made no sounds..




EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.


 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..

resting comfortably...


And Next door at Jessica and Chips house.
"OUUUUUUUUU YVETTE IS SOOO Loud. HAHAHAHA ,IT MUST BE GOOD, GARY MUST BE REALLY LAYING SOME PIPE TONIGHT!" said Jessica .
"I'm about to make you scream loud.. I'm about to lay some pipe in you..." said her husband, 
I
"Ummmmmmmm Aye Mios dios papi, make me scream loud." said Jessica..

As they kissed and Chip ran his hands down into her lacy panties
and slowly slipped them down...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI LAY THAT PIPE PAPI..." Jessica cooed.


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he moaned loudly..

"Now I'm making you moan loud." said Jessica..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...PAPI.....PAPPPPPIIIIIIIII, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AYE MIOS DIOS...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Jessica screamed as she rode him like a surfer rides the waves on the side of the bed....

"AWEEEEEEEEEE!! AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" Chip moaned...

As they began to make sweet love and their bedsprings began to squeak...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...PAPI.....PAPPPPPIIIIIIIII, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AYE MIOS DIOS...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Jessica screamed...

"AWEEEEEEEEEE!! AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" Chip moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM..OUUUUUUUUUU! PAPIIIIIIIIII AYE MIOS DIOS!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" Jessica moaned loudly..

"AWEEEEEEEEEE!! AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" Chip moaned...



"They bought a new bed....I don't hear the squeaking or the headboard slamming against the wall anymore..but I hear her...."laughed Yvette..  "I love her to death, but the girl is loud. Chip must be really putting it to her!." laughed Yvette.She and Gary had been awakened by Jessica's cooing and screaming and Chip's loud moaning .

"Leave them alone! Aren't  we  loud?? Come on Vettie...You're as loud as she is."laughed Gary, who was rubbing Yvette's butt softly and lifting up her night shirt...





He slipped her sheer panties down again..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRRRRRLLL!" he moaned.



He spread her legs apart again....

"OHHHH GARY UMMMMMMMMMM!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARRRRY!!! UMMMMM! NO FAIR....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  UMMMMMMMMM" Yvette moaned as Gary rubbed her buttocks....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, IT'S ALRIGHT....I GOT YOU BABY!!!" he whispered softly....entering her again...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Ms. Yvette moaned..



He mounted her again......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned... "YOU ARE A HORN DOG SUPREMEEEEEE!" she laughed out loud..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST...I JUST DON'T GET ENOUGH!!! OHHHHHH " he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GARYYYYYYYY, UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" moaned Ms. Yvette..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU VETTTTTTTTTTIE, you're my sweet girl." moaned her husband, Gary...

They moaned...carrying on until both Gary and Yvette exploded in an orgasmic splendor...both of their bodies trembling, sweat running down both of the sides of their faces....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THAT WAS AMAZING!" she coooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMNNN GIRRRRRL! I just want you to feel good before trial tomorrow" Gary said..

"OH IS THAT IT HUH?   You'd make a good lawyer.."laughed Yvette.



 Yvette rested on his chest..both of her legs still trembling and Gary was still softly rubbing her butt...

And At Ms. Jade's House...

"I'm glad to be home ,with you." said Danny...



"I'm glad to be home with you too." said Jade.

"Come here..." said Danny, pulling her towards him..

They kissed passionately..
Standing in the middle of their bedroom kissing passionately.



Danny slipped her panties down....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JADEEEEEEE!!!" he moaned..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DANNY!" she cried out...

She eased herself down on Danny slowly.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU JADE!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!" she cooed.

They began making love. 


Even at Ms. Virginia's house...

''I guess Vettie and the crew will be in court tomorrow...The trial begins tomorrow." said Jetty..


Ms. Virginia laughed..

"I guess that means you'll sneak up to my office , trying to take my clothes off tomorrow like you did today,  doesn't it?" she said.
As he helped her undress

Unsnapped her bra...
slipped her panties down..


"Doesn't matter, I can take em off here...ummmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuu!" he moaned as they began to make sweet love...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! MY LAWWWWD JETTY DO YOU EVER GET ENOUGH??? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEET LAWWWD!" Ms. Virginia howled as their bed squeaked and their headboard rattled.

"NEVER!" he laughed.



III-

COURTROOM C-  10:00 AM- THE NEXT DAY!

ADA Kathy Heinz opened up her argument that Harrison Fields was indeed the murderer of Dexter Lewis, citing their long history of animosity toward each other and their mutual attraction to Nancy Green.

She brought up the fact that Nancy Green was once engaged to Dexter Lewis and broke off his engagement ,when Lewis vanished six years ago accused of embezzlement..

Returning out of the blue....and demanding sex...enraged Harrison Feilds and the two men had a violent fist fight that night which resulted in a broken end table, she said showing the jury photos of the room and an early morning shooting...



She showed the toupee left behind , with Harrison's DNA in it as proof that he was there and had fought with Dexter Lewis....

In all she took two days and asked the jury to come back with a verdict of guilty....



Yvette called Nancy Green to the stand and had her to recreate just what happened in that room that night...


Once again Nancy Green recreated the events of that night.......



''Why did you come back? WHY?? WHY?? WHY???It's been six years.... six years....You embezzled a quarter of a million dollars and now you just return after all this time...I thought you were dead!" said the woman....Nancy Green..

"Baby, Babyyyy I didn't embezzle any money....I hired an investigator...from the Cyclops Insurance Company...She looked into it.. She discovered who took the money...I'm in the clear...Now get undressed and let's get in the bed....I am your fiance." said the man..named Dexter Lewis.


"NO!  You've been gone six years...You've got to be kidding....I'm engaged to someone else....Oh I hate you.. I hate you...Why didn't you stay gone?"said Nancy Green.

"Because I missed your hot bod...It's the one good thing about you...Now get undressed.." said Dexter Lewis.

"NO!  She's not getting undressed, Not for you....She's my fiance now." came the voice of a man named Harrison Fields..

"Harrison....I should have known you'd move in in my absence...You've been trying to get in her panties since before I left..." said Dexter Lewis.


"Oh Dexter why are you so crude?" scoffed Nancy Green...


"GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I SLAP THAT SILLY TOUPEE OFF YOUR HEAD!" yelled Dexter Lewis..



"Oh Yeah? I'd like to see you try it.."said Harrison..

At this moment.. Mr. McCluskey and his new bride were about to enter their Honeymoon suite..

"I couldn't wait to get you upstairs , away from that crowd baby...." said Mr. McCluskey to his new bride..

"Ouuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyy.." said his wife....Sunny Houston..



In the room, right across from them they heard a loud argument...

"Because I missed your hot bod...It's the one good thing about you...Now get undressed..

NO!  She's not getting undressed, Not for you....She's my fiance now." 

"Harrison....I should have known you'd move in in my absence...You've been trying to get in her panties since before I left..." said the man..

"Oh Dexter why are you so crude?"

"GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I SLAP THAT SILLY TOUPEE OFF YOUR HEAD!"

"Oh Yeah? I'd like to see you try it.."

Several punches were thrown....Moans and groans were heard...The sound of a table breaking was heard..

"Stop fighting..Stop fighting boys" was heard..



"After the fight, Harrison left the room...His suit jacket was a mess...both sleeves had been torn off of his suit jacket and it was split in the back...His nose was bleeding profusely and his toupee had been knocked off... I followed him out of the room...That's when I saw McCluskey and his bride....They were going into their room...They saw me too!" said Nancy...



Sofia used the 64 inch monitor to show the jury a shot taken from the camera in the parking lot of Harrison Fields, his suit jacket torn...both sleeves torn off the jacket and a split in the back...His hair tussled and his nose bleeding...

It also showed Nancy Greene talking to him in the parking lot.



Bee Bee presented several witnesses, Hotel Staff who testified that they saw both Harrison Fields and Nancy Greene leave the hotel, a little after midnight....There is no record of them returning at all...The room was cancelled by phone the next day ,after the murder and paid on line...



Kahlil argued that if Harrison had it together enough to come back in the morning and shoot Mr. Lewis..."Wouldn't he have had the presence of mind to take his toupee with him?" he asked.

He didn't mean it, but the jurors burst into raucous laughter....



I showed the jury on the 64 inch screen ,Street cam footage that showed Ms. Greene and Mr. Fields in a car leaving the hotel area....and later on at a Gas station and credit card records that showed they had a late night or early morning meal at an all night diner, miles away....And finally footage of them entering her condo at 4:00 AM..

"I argue that neither one of these individuals ever entered that hotel again." I said.



The second day of our defense Ms. Yvette asked for a continuance..

"Your honor....I'd like to ask for a continuance...We have an eyewitness who looked right into the face of the killer that morning and who is willing to testify to as much tomorrow when she comes in..." she said.


"This is highly irregular....but I'll grant it...You've got until tomorrow morning..."said Judge Reynolds.



ATLANTIC CITY-



"You made it...You think this will work...?" asked the woman..



"Yvette said it will....I'm going to trust her judgement.." said Mr. McCluskey.


Minutes later Lt. Tragg entered the room.....


"The Jig is up Ms. Houston....You're needed back in Philadelphia to testify...This is Atlantic City Detective, Gary Stevens and The Atlantic City P.D.  We hope you won't make us have to file extradition papers." he said.






"No but you've made a big mistake...I'm not Sunny Houston...." said the woman...It didn't matter , talking to Lt. Tragg was like talking to a brick wall...He had already tuned her out and dismissed her.


"A likely story...Tell it to the judge baby!" said Lt. Tragg as they walked out....




IV-




THE NEXT DAY-COURTROOM C-



"Is this Sunny Houston?"said Judge Reynolds..



"I'm not Sunny Houston....I'm Sarah McCluskey... Bill McCluskey's daughter from his first marriage." said the girl..


 

 "This is not Sunny Houston!!!....To tell you the truth...We don't know where she is..."said Ms. Yvette.

"But one person in here thought she had been located and didn't want to stick around and be identified as the man who exited the hotel after shots was fired.."I said.
"When this man heard that Sunny Houston had been located, he exited this courtroom and attempted to exit this city as soon as possible."said Bee Bee.
''He was captured last night at the airport." said Sofia..
"He should be here in a few minutes." said Kahlil.
"Here he comes now.."said Jade, smiling...



Gary Lockwood, Ms. Yvette's husband and an investigator for the District Attorney's office captured and brought in Mark Milkenson, along with help from the Philadelphia Police Department..

"Here is your killer." he said as they entered the courtroom...
"I had to kill him...He was going to expose me as an embezzler...He was blackmailing me....I'd of been ruined...I had to do it!" he said..


as they marched him in the courtroom...




"WHAT KIND OF STUNT WAS THIS?" said Lt. Tragg...livid! He had been deliberately tricked into following Mr. McCluskey to AC and arresting his daughter.....thinking that was the elusive Sunny Houston.


Kathy Heinz laughed.... "I'd call it the old bait and switch.....Well played Yvette."said Kathy, clapping. 

 "Thank You!" said Ms. Yvette, smiling...and bowing....

"That was a brilliant plan Ms. Yvette." I said.
"You were really gambling on that one..."said Bee Bee.
"It was a gamble that paid off.." said Sofia.
"I'll say."laughed Kahlil.
"If it wasn't for Bonnie...We'd have never known."said Jade.


"Thank you guys sooo much for getting me off the hook."said Harrison.


"Yes...Thank you Yvette...Thank you all so much.."said Nancy Greene.




They kissed passionately....

"Come here my sexy little winner...emphasis on sexy.."laughed Gary..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" cooed Ms. Yvette...
Gary scooped her up in his arms and kissed her passionately....


"I suppose you'd like a kiss too huh?"asked Bee Bee..

"The thought did cross my mind!" I laughed...


"Ummmmmmmmm Okay...Come here." she said and we began kissing passionately...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU that feels good."I said..

"Yesssssssss, it does...ummmmmmmm"Bee Bee moaned.







Sofia and Kahlil were over in a corner, already going for it....Kissing passionately....



In the Judges Chambers, Even Lt. Tragg and ADA Kathy Heinz were going for it..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OUUUUUUUUUUUU KATHY!!!" he moaned..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHUR....ARTHUR!! YOU HORNY DOG YOU...OUUUUUU!"
she cooed...



as they nearly undressed each other while in the grips of a passionate kiss.




But poor Mr. McCluskey.....He had gotten married or at least he thought he was married and his bride had run away....He still didn't know who she really was or what had become of her.




EPILOUGE-



Mark Milkenson was convicted on a charge of General Murder and sentenced to 10-25 years.


A FEW DAYS LATER! 


We were in our conference room, finishing up an after case meeting.....

 

 "Wow...I'm glad it's Friday...I could go for a couple of cold ones..." said Ms. Yvette..

''Boss Lady , you read my mind." I laughed...
"Anybody hear from Mr. McCluskey?" asked Bee Bee..
"Yeah, how is he doing?" asked Sofia...
"He'll get past this...You know what they say...Time heals everything.." said Kahlil..
"I've got some news...They found Sunny Houston or Georgia Tann. She was in Atlanta , Georgia.."said Ms. Jade.


 The FBI picked her up in Atlanta yesterday for Interstate Flight To Avoid Prosecution for Bigamy charges...and you'll never guess what she was doing? Wait for it!   SHE WAS GETTING MARRIED !" said Jade...



"Oh No, you're lying..."said Ms. Virginia, laughing hysterically.....

 

 "That's tooo much!" said Ms. Yvette,laughing hysterically...


Bee Bee and I were laughing too!
"Aye Mios Dios" laughed Sofia...
"Oh My God!"laughed Kahlil...
"Isn't that something?"laughed Ms. Jade...

Ms. Virginia couldn't stop laughing....

FOR SLC-

5 comments:

  1. I thought it was him...I thought so...I was right again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvette figured it out...and her plan worked like a charm...Once he thought they had the real Sunny Houston, he wasn't hanging around to be identified..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way I figure it...They must have known each other... He gave himself away, right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He did a great job of winning influence...He folded too quick...He could have said that she was mistaken....Who knows, people might have believed him...I'm not surprised at who the killer turned out to be though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again , Standing and Applauding and Throwing my panties to the rafters...Totally enjoyed the sex scenes.

    ReplyDelete