Monday, November 27, 2023

Storm Warning

PRELUDE-


Olivia is a very sensual woman....Her prim,prissy and professional appearence aside...behind closed doors, she was a completely different woman...

As I've said before...When she is angry or worried...We have the best sex....It had been three days since our case had gone to the jury...

Three days and they hadn't come to a conclusion...They had asked several questions about interpretation of law...

As a former Homicide Detective, who had testified in my share of court cases...This sometimes boded well for the prosecution when the jury took a long time to come to a decision...Of course it could also go the other way for the defense...

It was a coin toss... So what could we do except go home?






Olivia's panties and bra slipped off the minute she entered the our bedroom., so did my trousers ,boxers and shirt...





"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned.



as we headed straight for the bedroom...



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, Give it to me Daddy....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yes baby!" I moaned as she moved up and down on my rock hard penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu don't stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu" she moaned...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.ohhhhhhhh, you feel so good." I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm....




She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuu, you're as hard as an iron pipe..ouuuuuuu.." she cooed as she moved up and down...up and down...


I spread her legs open and entered her again......




"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Donnie Ray." she moaned.. as I humped her over the bed...

"I love you too Olivia..."I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love...





  FIVE TO SIX HOURS of sweet and intense lovemaking went by....


She laughed and then tossed her head back...moaning softly...Her body quivering softly....Her breathing getting heavy...

"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as she moved up and down on me...

TWO MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely.....


 

Olivia riding me softly and slowly and me nearly losing my mind....

 Olivia was sweating profusely and laughing one minute and crying the next....She began to climax slowly,intensely...her body shaking and she smiling the sweetest smile I had ever seen....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Donnie Ray baby, we have  to get some sleep, the jury might return a verdict tomorrow..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yessssssssssssss..." she said as she moved up and down and kissed me softly..


"I know baby.Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godd!"I said..


"So we need to get to sleep soon..." she said..


ANOTHER HOUR slipped by and I began to cum like a river...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."I moaned, shaking.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,That's my guy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...That's my guyyyyyyy" she moaned as she herself began to climax...She held me tightly and continued to kiss me as she came and came hard...

 She kissed me softly as I continued to cum like a river....

"I am so grateful for you Donnie Ray..." she said, as tears ran down her face....


''I'm grateful for you too, Olivia." I said as she lie on top of me and softly drifted off to sleep....




And a floor below us in another room....
Beverly and Nelson were standing in the middle of the floor kissing passionately.......


Beverly's Bra and panties were already off and hanging on the wicker chair in the hallway....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu Nelson......ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby, I need you inside of me....." she moaned...

"Girl, I can't wait..." he said as he led her to the bed....They didn't bother to uncover the sheets....

Nelson was gentle with Beverly.....He softly kissed her navel and her breasts and her eyelids and her earlobes and eventually worked his way to her sweet lips...

By the time he did enter her warm and moist center, she was near the point of climax......


Nelson entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..She wrapped her legs around his waste and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She held him tight as if she never wanted to let go...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Nelson was losing his mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....

'UMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU LOOK SO HAPPY....YOU'RE ENJOYING ME A LOT AREN'T YOU?" she asked...

He hugged her... 

"I AM SOOO ENJOYING YOUUUU!" he moaned softly...

She laughed...




  Nelson and Beverly made sweet and slow passionate and intense love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS straight.... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....Nelson climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Beverly....drenched in sweat....She looked up at him and gave him a juicy and wet kiss....He surprisingly felt himself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....





"Ohhhhhhhh My goodness...NELSONNNNNNN!  Again?? OHHH MY Godddd!" she yelled out...




"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" He moaned....

''Baby, sweetie..We gotta get some sleep..We won't be any good tomorrow." she said ..Then she just laughed..Nelson was too into this to even listen to what she was saying..



 

  They made sweet love for at least another TWO HOURS AND A HALF!...Beverly could see how much Nelson was thoroughly enjoying this experience....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I'm cumming...I'm cumming..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said and began to shake and gyrate and turn her head from side to side....Crying like a little girl and sweating profusely....She couldn't believe how good she was feeling at the moment..

Nelson was one of maybe two other lovers she had had , who could make her cum like this...

He began cumming like a gusher....and shaking....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned...


"Oh yes Nelson..Yes....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...niceeee...ummmmm."
she moaned, kissing him as he continued to cum like a gusher...

''We gotta get some sleep baby...The jury could come back in tomorrow.." she whispered...





Nelson agreed , he was breathing heavily....His breathing soon got softer and he drifted off to sleep.

Beverly shook her head...That was okay...He had earned it...He put in some work tonight! she reasoned...

She put his arms around her and rested her head in the crook of his arms...He hugged her tightly...She smiled..

It was the first time she'd smiled all day....Waiting for this jury to come in had really made her uptight. 



II-



COURTHOUSE WAITING AREA - 10:00 AM


Our client, Investment Banker,  Lincoln Lewis sat stoically...He had been accused of  several counts of Wire Fraud, Mail fraud, Identity Theft and Extortion and Felonious Assault... He was nervous...He had never been in trouble before and he faced both state charges and federal charges...



Special Prosecutor, Micheal Lawrence had put together a good case and was a very good attorney... He had prepared as well as we had and had given us a run for our money....He was confident he had won...


Bresha came in with coffees for everyone...She was the only one of us that had a bright smile on her face.






"Good Morning everybody....Coffee!" she said..  She was the youngest person on our staff and always full of such brightness and cheerfulness...She was a joy to have around...

"God Bless you baby!" said Olivia, grabbing a coffee...

"Ohhhhh godddd, thank youuuuuu." said Beverly, also grabbing a coffee..



"Thannnnnk youuuuuuu!" said Josie..



"Thank You Bree." I said.

I whispered to Nelson...

"I don't know about you....but I worked harder last night than I did for this case." I said, smiling wryly...

"Mannnnnnnnnnnnn who are you tellin?  I would have overslept...Bev was up before me, showered and dressed...She let me sleep, because I was so tired..whoooooooooooooooo, She put it on me last night..." said Nelson, who was bushed...but it was a happy kind of tired...

We both smiled as we took a coffee from Bresha..


"Thank you baby.." said our client to Bresha.



Judge Michael King walked in....He looked at all of us and smiled..

"I've got uh I guess good news for some of you...The Jury has reached a decision..." he said, as we walked into the courtroom...



"Deadlocked.." said Bresha.



"Mis-trial" said Josie.


"He said they came to a decision ladies...Let's hope for an acquittal.."said Olivia, smiling at her two young protoge's, who had done an excellent job she felt..


"Hey Bev, uh you think uh after this we can uh go in the Judges Chambers for a few minutes..and uh.?" whispered Nelson..
"OH MY GODDDDD!! After all we did last night??? You are a horn dog supreme..." laughed Beverly...
She smiled.. "Wellllll maybe if we get an acquittal.." she said..



I smiled....




Special Prosecutor Micheal Lawrence wanted to win this case badly....He had lost to us before...



In Federal District Court a month or so ago...We had been part of a team that consisted of our friends at the Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit, Karen Page, Brooke Marks, Natalie Charles and her husband, David Charles and Brooke's husband, Sean Marks, a federal Public defender, who put the team together...a team that included Innocence Project Attorneys, Jessica Sanchez-Burrows, her husband, Charles and us, Olivia, ,Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha, with myself serving as an investigator for the team..


















 


 










We successfully represented 19 African-American defendents wrongfully convicted of a supposed voting scam... The charges were trumped up and we could see it...These people were sentenced to 3-5 years in Federal Prison.... They shouldn't have served 3-5 hours in lock up...

Thanks to me,...We got the new evidence we needed to prove their innocence..and not only order new trials for them, but to get all 19 acquitted.

It was a big victory for us.....


It was a major loss for Micheal Lawrence, who was being hailed as the golden boy...He hadn't lost a case in his career at that point...It left an ugly taste in his mouth...

Now here he was again...and facing us, alone in court....




"Has the jury come to a decision?" asked Judge King.

"We have your honor." said the Jury Foreman...

"Bailiff, bring me the verdict." he said..

He brought it to the Judge, who read it...He had a look of surprise on his face....Then a mercurial smile.

"Okay, read it!" he said..

"COMMONWEALTH OFPENNSYLVANIA VS. LINCOLN NATHANIEL LEWIS... COUNT ONE-
WIRE FRAUD...WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY!!!

COUNT TWO- MAIL FRAUD, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY!!!

COUNT THREE- IDENTITY THEFT, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY!!!

COUNT FOUR- EXTORTION, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY!!

And on the final count , FELONIOUS ASSAULT...WE ARE HOPELESSLY DEADLOCKED... 8 to convict, 4 to Acquit..."

He read...





 Olivia and Beverly leaped into the air and high fived each other..

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! " they both yelled joyously.....



"Smile man...we got the most serious charges against you dropped...That Felonious Assault thing is nothing...The jury couldn't decide one way or another..it's so lightweight...I doubt you'l be tried again for that." said Nelson..



Lincoln Lewis smiled...

"Yeah man, I guess you're right...You guys are the best..." he said...


"Of course we are...You're leaving home a free man.."said Josie, Smiling..
"It took long enough...but we got you an acquittal.."said Bresha.


"Yes you did...Yes you guys did..Mrs. Boyd, Mrs. Billips...It was a pleasure being represented by you and Mrs. Alexander, Mrs. West-East.....what a name...I thoroughly enjoyed being in your company and being represented by you... And Mr. East, Mr. Alexander....I don't know how I can ever repay you." said Lincoln Lewis.


"You just stay out of trouble..."said Olivia smiling..
"I'm certain those Felonious Assault charges will be dropped."said Beverly...

"Yeah...that was the lesser of all the charges." said Josie.

"And they didn't convict, they were deadlocked on that.  I thought they were going to be deadlocked on the whole thing.. We got an acquittal on everything."said Bresha.

"You girls under estimated the great job you both did on this case."said Nelson ,smiling at Josie and Bresha like a proud teacher...The two girls really shined on this defense.. Olivia and Beverly were impressed and proud of them too...

''Auntay, our two girls are coming into their own...Slowly and surely." Beverly had said.
"Yes they are.." observed Olivia, during the trial.



I smiled..




Special Prosecutor Micheal Lawrence was sick to his stomach....He had lost a second case in as much as four weeks...and to some of the same people...He was incensed... He walked over to us...


"Enjoy your little celebration while you can... I intend to refile those felonious assault charges against you and try you again....I'm gonna nail you if it's the last thing I DO!" he snarled..



"You're being petty man...real petty." I said. He ignored me



"Think what you want...but I'm not done here..." said Micheal Lawrence.


''Don't worry about him...Go out and have yourself a couple of cold ones tonight...Celebrate." said Olivia.


"That's just what I plan to do.." said Lincoln Lewis, smiling.... "Say, where is Ms. Beverly and Mr. Nelson?" he asked.


"They're around here somewhere." said Olivia, smiling..


Beverly and Nelson were in the Judges Chambers , with the door closed..Kissing Passionately...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!" she cooed..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU TOO!" he moaned...

"I can't wait to get home.." she said.

"Me neither.." he said..

"OHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!" she cooed..

"BEVERLYYYYYY!" he moaned...

For now, the case was over....but it wasn't really over.  Of course not..



III-



THE BRIDGE BUILDING-

After a victory like this...We wanted a good meal...We could have had one at Sam Mother's, but we might have had to deal with Lt. Tragg...even though he had nothing to do with this case...We still didn't feel like dealing with him...So we went to the Bridge Building, where we were reunited with our neighbors and friends.. 

"Ouuuuuu they have such a variety of food here in this building.. I wouldn't have minded working in a bulding like this back when I was in the corporate world," said Olivia.
 
''Yeah, I could see me working here if only for the food."I said,laughing.


"I expected my husband to say that..."laughed Beverly..."But I agree with Auntay..." she said.
"I love this building.."said Nelson..

Josie was sitting on her husband, Paris's Lap..
"You guys won today huh? WOW!  "said Paris.

"Yeah..we lucked up again.."laughed Bresha, who was sitting in her husband's lap..
"Nah, that wasn't luck..You guys worked hard on this case...You even brought work home..You guys deserved the win."said her husband, Tony.






 "I'm Happy for you guys...You've been busy...as have we all." said Yvette.

"Your case and our last case didn't involve Lt. Tragg..that's good."said Keith Jones.
"Yeah well the one before that did and he won't soon forget it."said Bee Bee.
"I know that's right."laughed Sofia.
''Well We all are safe from him here." said Kahlil.
"Knock on wood."laughed Jade..

"After work I'm going to do my Christmas shopping..." said Virginia.


"Oh you're going to the malls around our way."said Jetty.

"Yeah,Ms. Virginia, me, Kayla, Natalie,Brookie, Jessica, Sofia, Jade and Bee Bee are going together...When are you guys going?" asked Jazzy...
 
"Saturday, when we go to Bayside." said Dabnis, smiling..
"Yeahhh right."laughed Kayla.
"We were....For real." said her husband, Ray..



"Is that true Papi?" asked Jessica,.

"Yeah....Saturday, Bayside." laughed Chip.


"You guys are done with your case cousin, you comin?  You ,Josie and Bree?" asked Kayla.
"I'm coming...how bout you Josie?? Bree??" asked Beverly...

"I was going to wait until Saturday...in Bayside..but I can start tonight." said Josie.
"Yeah me too!  I'm down."said Bresha.
"You all are so cute."laughed Karen..."Liv I heard you guys faced our old friend, Micheal Lawrence.



"Yeah....We faced him, beat him again....He's very petty.." said Olivia.

"He is.. when we beat him in that voter scam case...That was his first loss ever as an attorney..How many people do you know have a career like that?" said Natalie.

"Now he's lost again and you guys were involved in both losses...He's not going to forget that, Watch your backs.."said David.

"I know him a little better than most of you...I dated him..a few years ago. .He's very controlling, very egotistical and like you say, very Petty...He's vengeful...He was livid when we broke up and when I started dating Sean, He was really pissed.. He stopped speaking to me.. Not that I cared at that point.
"He hates my guts and losing to him a few weeks ago drove him crazy...."said Sean..


"We won an acquittal on everything except a felonious assault charge...The jury deadlocked on that..Now usually that charge would be thrown out...Oh No...He told us he intends to refile Felonious Assault Charges..."said Beverly...
''And he'll do that too! Take him at his word."said Brooke.



"Oh we do...He has a need to beat us." said Nelson.

"Changing the subject...We have voted to have Christmas Dinner and  our Polyanna at Tyrell and Renee's house.."said Zoey.
''Will you guys be back from San-Francisco by then?" asked Lem..



"Oh Yes.....We wouldn't miss this.."said Olivia, hugging Renee.


"We are going to love hosting you all..."said Renee....


'We talked it over with Ms. Alfreda...We are going to have all of the fixings we had at Thanksgiving."said Tyrell.



"AWWWWWWWWWW!" said Olivia, hugging him..."We'll be honored to help you all with the hosting and cooking."said Olivia..

The mood today was happy....but this was of course...the calm before the storm...

And at an office building downtown...The storm was brewing.... The Next Morning!

THE OFFICE OF BUDDY NEWTON-LOWEN INVESTMENTS!


Lincoln Lewis walked into his office.....


"Lincoln!!! Lincoln, you're back...you beat that case buddy boy....I knew you would..." said his colleague, Buddy Newton...


"Lincoln....Lincoln...glad to have you back buddy....Turns out you did have some good lawyers..."laughed his other colleague, Daniel Sleigh...



''Cut the crap..I could have ratted you both out to save my ass, but I didn't.. I know one or both of you was sneaking in here at night...using my account numbers to run a damn Ponzi scheme through the internet and through the mail and you did it well for about a year, raking in millions...Only a part that was returned.. I could have been jailed for up to 25 years....yeahhh real nice guys, real nice.." said Lincoln Lewis.


"But you weren't? You weren't?   You didn't even spend a night in jail...Those lawyers of yours got you out the same day...and they beat that guy , that Special Prosecutor, Lawrence...Michael Lawrence... They hadda be good..because that was only his second loss in court, ever." said Buddy Newton...

"Yeah, well lucky for you two bozos I was acquitted...but this guy, Michael Lawrence.. he's not going to give up...He's still looking at us...so here it is.. The gravy train stops...No more Ponzi scheme....No more money grabs... Or if you do...You use your own password...I just took mine down indefinitely...Cool it or get cooled...Got it?" said Lincoln Lewis.

"Awww Come onnnnnnnn Lincoln...Come onn.." said Buddy Newton.


"We've got it under control Lincoln....No problems." said Daniel Sleigh,


SOME HOURS LATER!


THE OFFICE OF BUDDY NEWTON- LOWEN INVESTMENTS...


Buddy looked up from his desk...


"What are you doing in here?  Hey Lincoln was right...We'd uh better cool it.. Hey what are you doin?  What is that?" asked an astonished Buddy Lewis.



A Gun with a silencer was raised and fired four times.....Three hit Buddy Newton in the chest and the last shot hit him right between the eyes....He slumped over the table , very dead....




The killer then walked down to Lincoln Lewis's now empty ofice...He had left for the day and placed the gun in his desk drawer and closed it..

The die was cast!  Literally...


IV-


SATURDAY MORNING- THE NO I.D. BAR



We all met at the No ID Bar for Brunch as we usually did..






We then piled on the buses and headed to the Philadelphia Suburb of Bayside..



and their beautiful shopping centers..Where we all went early Christmas Shopping..  Some of the girls had did a little shopping two nights before..

''Well, I got everybody on my list...I am finished.,"said Olivia.
 

"Me too..First time I can recall I've finished my Christmas Shopping this early.." I said..


"Same here...Got my Polyana gifts too!" said Beverly...
"Yeah me too! How about you ladies?" asked Nelson..

"We are all finished.."said Josie.
"Yeah me too!" said Paris.

"Now we can sit back and relax, while the whole world goes crazy with their wild Christmas Shopping."said Bresha.
"Do people even do that anymore?" laughed Tony....

"Oh I'm certain they do.." laughed Alfreda.

"I for one hated all that hustle and bustle and pushing and shoving..."said Rockland...



"Ohhhhh don't be an old Scrooge...That's part of the Christmas Holiday spirit." said Alfreda.



 "You tell him Alfreda... I have to tell my husband the same thing."said Ms. Yvette.

"Yeah I'm with Rockland..I can't dig it either...I'm glad we got all of our shopping done early."said Gary.

"Well my Christmas Shopping is done...How bout you girls?" asked Keith Jones..
"Yupper...got our Pollyanna gifts too!" said Bee Bee....
"Same here....got our Pollyanna gifts too!" said Sofia.
"Wow....I'm good and tired from all of that walking around...Time for some cold ones..." said Kahlil..
"The others should be coming along soon." said Jade..

"Yeah...I hope we can fit all of this stuff on the buses.."said Danny.....

"Oh we've got plenty of room..."said Virginia, who passed out Magic Markers.. "Put your name on your boxes." she said.

"She's so organized.."laughed her husband, Jetty..



We weren't sitting in our favorite bar and grill too long before the rest of our group showed up...


"Heyyyyyyyyy, sorry we  are late.."said Jazzy, who sat down 
 

As her husband , Dabnis ,placed all of their gifts beside their table.


Kayla and Ray came in next and placed their bags beside them... Virginia passed them Magic Markers so they could mark their things.
"I hope we can fit all of this stuff on the buses," said Ray.



"We can...We placed our luggage on the buses when we went to the airport to go to New Orleans."said Jessica.

"Yeah, but that was a little less than all of this stuff."laughed  Chip.


"I hope I can fit everything I bought in my trunk." said Karen... She and her boyfriend, B.L. were the only two who didn't ride on the bus..They had driven here....
"Wow...I'm tired...I wish we were staying the night in the hotel here." said B.L.



"Not a bad idea, but I want to get this stuff home and sleep in my own bed tonight." said Natalie..

"Yeah, I tend to agree.."said her husband, David.

Brooke was sitting on her husband's lap with presents surrounding them...
Sean was smiling.......


"Let's order some cold ones.."said Zoey...
"I'm with that.."said Lem, who pushed the boxes out of the way..

"Me too!" said Renee...




"Here comes the drinks."said her husband, Tyrell.. This would be their first Christmas as husband and wife and their first Christmas in their new home.




Our drinks arrived... Everybody was tired and thirsty....There was enough beers and waters and martinis for everybody.


SATURDAY AFTERNOON


At an office building in downtown Philadelphia.



"PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! This smell is deafening..."said a crime scene investigator as other CSI officials snapped photos and dusted for prints..

"There's a lot of prints in this office." said another one..


A man was slumped across his desk...There was blood splatter on the wall. blood all over the desk and a puddle of now dried blood on the floor by his desk..

"My goodness...Rigor set in awhile ago....This body is cold....from body temperature or lack of it..I'd say this guy has been in here since Thursday night..." said  Dr. Hazel Baylor, Coronor and Forensic Investigator.



"The door was locked Dr. Baylor...Yesterday was Friday...a lot of people weren't at work...The cleaning lady discovered him when she unlocked his office " said one of the CSI men..

"My GODDD! Somebody get me an N95 Mask...Whewwww, this smell is ungodly."said Dr. Marcy Martin...


"He was shot four times....One bullet went between his eyes , right at the bridge of his nose and exited out of the back of his head.. probably caused instant death...or it could be the one that punctured his heart or the two that collapsed his lung... At any rate...the shooter must have used a gun with a silencer...
That's the only way this guy could have been shot that many times and nobody heard a thing...and then his door locked and no one thought to go in his office the next day." said a C.S. I. man...


"MY GOD!" said Dr. Hazel Baylor..



"PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! It smells like hell in here!" said Lt. Tragg entering the crime scene..


Hazel sighed....


(TO BE CONTINUED)

8 comments:

  1. Damn, you hit us with a good one first of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the title, Loved the story too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say that! I love the title...It was appropriate, Loved the story too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not often a client they got off winds up charged with another more serious crime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog you have here...I love the sories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the stories on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties high!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!- LMAO @ anonymous

    ReplyDelete