Wednesday, September 2, 2020

The Russian Tea Room


The next few weeks...We kind of forgot about Ramos and his mysterious death....


Ms. Yvette and I took on a client accused of Embezzlement, Bank Fraud and Murder... We hadn't worked a case together in a long time...It felt good..just like riding a bike..you never forget how..Our chemistry was great..We didn't get in each other's way and we won the case..








Bee Bee, Jazzy, her husband, Dabnis, Sofia, Josie and Kayla worked a wrongfully convicted case of a Doctor accused of an unsanctioned abortion...It gathered headlines because it dealt with womens issues.....

Jade did a stellar job investigating..

 The woman had been convicted two years before  and had contacted...
 ADA Karen Page, who put together this team of Dynamic Attorneys to handle the case...
My pops, Judge Keith Morrison told me , he was in hog heaven just looking at all the sexy and attractive women involved... I knew he would be...








Kahlil ,Sofia and I teamed up with Nelson and Attorney Calvin Hunt, Jessica Sanchez Burrows and her husband, Chip Burrows. to take on another wrongly convicted case in which a man was facing the death penalty for killing his wife and her lover.. New DNA evidence turned up that was able to exonerate him..

 Private Investigator, Kevin Morris helped us out..
 ADA  Karen Page officiated..
with Judge Sam Pierce. who helped us throw the charges out...

And finally we were back in court again with Olivia, Beverly ,Donnie Ray, Josie and Nelson..





 We were representing two of three men charged with Murder....Their client had severed his case from the other two.. and our client had severed his case from the remaining man..






It was a weird situation to be in, but it was always so much fun whenever we worked with Olivia and Beverly and crew...

We managed to get acquittals for both of our clients...

Much to the chargrin of ADA Jim "Jumpshot  Jim" Taylor..who tried and lost both cases...He had a lot riding on the last defendent....but that wasn't our problem...

 We wound up on our rooftop, helping the girls fold clothes... We had all just completed our laundry..





 "You guys don't really like folding laundry....You don't fool me, this is how you get to take inventory of our panties."laughed Bee Bee.
 ''Nah...Nah, you got us all wrong.We enjoy the bonding with you girls." I joked.
 ''Yeah, this is the first time we've all been together in a minute, out trying other cases.,..This is just bonding!"said Kahlil..
''Maybe you should pay a little more attention to us when we are actually wearing them and not take them off so fast." said Sofia..

We all laughed out loud..

Just enjoying a nice restful afternoon.






II-

 At The Russian Tea Room, a tony new bistro in downtown Philadelphia, Ms. Yvette and Gary were being seated...
"Ohhh Gary, this is sooo nice." gushed Yvette...'what is the name of this place again?" she asked..
"The Russian Tea Room. Donnie Ray told me about this place..He brought Olivia here." said Gary.

 Yvette laughed...

''Donnie Ray..He's from New Orleans...Yet he knows all of the great eateries and clubs in Philadelphia better than we do and we were born and raised here."she said.
"He was here many times before he met Liv...He gigged with Reed Nelson, Bone Hampton,Dutch Van Buren, Downtown Rob Brown, all those guys... I saw him play in Josie's about a year before he met Liv and moved up here."said Gary...

While they were meeting, a few tables over from them, another more sinister meeting was taking place.

Mark Tollison, Ramos's best friend and partner was sitting with a mysterious man...He passed him an envelope...

He counted the money in it...

 ''It's all there.. We should be square now..." said a very nervous Mark.
''We are square when I say we are square.. I want you to run another ad advising people to invest in another Russian company...And do it soon.." said the mysterious man..

 "Are you Nuts?  The SEC almost sunk my company the last time we ran this scam...What is with you?" asked Mark.

''We provided you with a lawyer didn't we? We got you in the clear....You can do it...Just do it..Don't ask questions...Don't try to know so much like your friend, Ramos...You see what knowing so much got him...Now just do what I ask you to do.." said the man..
 ''Gary look, that's Mark, Ramos's business partner.. and he's dining with somebody...Never seen him before." said Yvette.
 "Hmm..." said Gary, who discreetly took out his phone ..
 He snapped several photos of the mysterious man without him knowing and tucked his phone away...
The man unaware of Gary and Yvette, continued to talk..."

"I want you to tell your clients this is a good investment and to buy up as much stock as possible in it.."

''It's bad enough that you've been laundering dirty money from your package through my firm,but you keep having us print fraudulent stock information and you're going to drive us out of business..Why are you doing this? What are you getting out of this?" asked Mark.

"You're asking too many questions...Just do it....Ramos asked too many questions, Ramos was caught rifling through the books...Ramos knew too much...I warned him...That earned him a one  way ride off the roof.. Oh yeah...I heard a Private Investigator and some attorneys came up here with Ramos widow, asking a lot of questions... Is she going to be a problem?" he asked.

"No...No...Ruffin handled it...I haven't seen or heard from any of them since then....but that Asian chick, that private investigator...She's been sniffing around off and on...but she hasn't found anything..She's wasting her time.." said Mark.

"I'll handle her..." said The Mysterious man.

"No...forget about her...she's nobody...Please...No more violence...I'll run the ad...Okay?" said Mark.,

''Good, but I'm still going to handle that Asian girl...Don't worry..I don't throw women off rooftops...I just snap their necks, real quick, real efficient." he said balefully..

 "Oh Gary this is sooo nice." said Yvette..
 They kissed passionately...
 "Oh My Godddd, Yvetttte!" moaned Gary in between butter soft kisses.
 Their food arrived, Beef Stroganoff
and Vodka..

As the night carried on..






III-

 We all , Jade from across the street, Me, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil sat on our rooftop terrace until about 11:30 pm... Talking and drinking beers and enjoying the nice cool breeze...Wouldn't be long before it would be too cold to sit up here like this...

 ''We have a terrance just like this in my building...but no couch, no tables and no grills like you guys have." said Jade.
"You should move over here  with us...There will be some vacancies soon!" I said.
 "Yeah, but we don't have  laundromat in the basement like you guys do.." said Bee Bee.
 ''Ms. Sepia

 said she has contracted with a company that is going to install Washers and Dryers in our basement soon!" said Sofia.
"She'll probably have chairs, tables and couches and a grill over there by next summer..Her company just bought both of these complexes and refurbished them, right before  Keith and I moved in here." said Kahlil..


We had all downed the last case of beer....
 It was a nice warm moonlit night..
 ''Well, it's been real you guys...I'm turning in early tonight." said  Jade...
 "Me too!" I said, yawning..
 "I'm going to take a nice long hot shower." said Bee Bee..winking at me...Meaning she might be over later.. All this drinking had certainly made me horny...I wasn't sure about her..
 "Me too." said Sofia, smiling at Kahlil in the same seductive way...
''Aight...I'm gone head out myself." said Kahlil...

and we all got up and headed for the elevator..

, us to the first floor and Ms. Jade across the street to her apartment..



''See you guys in the morning..at Sam Mother's" said Jade.
 Bee Bee took that long hot bath she was talking about..So did Sofia.... and then went to bed alone in their apartment..
 I took a long hot shower myself and went to sleep in my apartment...It was 11:00 pm...

11:45 pm...I was awakened from a peaceful sleep by a knock on my door.. I went to the door..

Bee Bee was there with a Night gown on that came to her hips and was very sheer....My eyes nearly popped out of my head once again...
 "I can't sleep Hot stuff..Do you mind if I spend the night with you?" she asked..
 I suddenly had a huge erection...Which she noticed...She giggled....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….Look at you! Ouuuuuuuuuu! My goodness..I still get you like that? Wowww!" she said..and giggled...

"Look at you." I said..

She had on a Red thong and a matching Red bralette...

I motioned for her to come in...I closed the door..
 "Thank You.."she said as she walked straight to my bedroom.....She stared at me again...

"WOW!" she said and laughed...
 "Mmmmmmmm..Thank You Hot Stuff!" she said..kissing me softly as we fell on my bed..
.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're welcome..." I said..

"Ouuuuuuuu anytime I can make you happy , just let me know....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd!" she moaned as I entered her softly..

"You always make me happy!" I said..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" she said as I entered her slowly...
 Nothing like a nice quickie...to really put you to sleep I thought as we began making sweet love and my bed began to squeak out of control...
 12:00 midnight...Sofia walked down the hall and knocked softly on Kahlil's door..
 He must have expected her , because he opened the door and pulled her right in...

He had her night shirt up and his hands in her panties almost as soon as the door slammed..

She had her hands in his boxers...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu look at the size of this horse in your pants....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
what is on YOUR MIND?" she asked..

"YOU!  Always YOU!" he said as they continued to kiss..

"Good Answer.." she giggled..
 He had her undressed and had her on top of him, riding him like a surfer rides a wave within minutes..

"Ouuuuuu Papi, I couldn't sleep.." she said..

"I couldn't sleep either...I was getting ready to come down there.." he said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmm, thank you for letting me stay..." she moaned..

"Like you gotta ask.." he said..


"I don't want you to think I take you for granted.." she said softly...

"Never that...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." he moaned..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he moaned..
as they made sweet love....







 Jade walked across the street and entered her apartment... She could sense that something was amiss, as if someone had been here or rather, was already in here..
 She was stunned ,when a husky hulking figure grabbed her from behind and tried to snap her neck...She stomped his foot hard...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he groaned, then she brought her leg up into his groin harder..

"OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he groaned louder...

She used her elbow and smashed him in his face, breaking his nose and forcing him to let go of her..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he groaned in severe pain....

He attempted to lunge at her, She hit him 17 times with Karate punches that bruised his ribs...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!" he moaned in severe pain...He could barely breathe..

She did a swerling swift kick that cracked him in his jaw and sent him flying into the wall...A picture fell and cracked him in the head..

"OOOOOOOOOOOOF!" he groaned..
He was stunned ...He let go of her, but still tried to manhandle her... He grabbed her...She kicked him in both shins..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned and then she  grabbed his hand and flipped him..The door was open and he went through the door and down the stairs..crashing on the first floor landing...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned.. He stumbled to his feet at the bottom of the stairs..His nose was broken, bleeding profusely, his ribs were bruised...and every inch of him was hurting...

"Ahhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god..." he moaned..

He then heard the familliar sound of a clip being loaded into a gun!!!!

 Jade came running down the steps with her .40 Caliber pistol..
She was loading it and cocking it as she came down the steps...
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he screamed...

When he saw this...He had clearly had enough for tonight...His nose was bleeding and this woman had beaten the snot out of him...Now she had a loaded pistol...He decided wisely to leave her alone..He ran for all he was worth..three blocks, with Jade, hot on his trail and him leaving a trail of blood in his wake..

She fired three shots...One that destroyed his back window , one that destroyed his rear view mirror on the passenger side and one that just missed his head..

It had not been a good night for him. He pulled off at top speed!

We were all in the throes of passion..oblivious to the drama that had taken place outside..

IV-

 And at the office of Ramos and Mark Tolliver's Brokerage firm..
 ''What the hell happened to you? Who beat the snot out of you?  And shot up your car??" asked Mark Tolliver.
The man was too embarrassed to admit he had been beaten up and nearly killed by a woman..

"That Asian Girl is the least of my worries..I ran into some very dangerous ex- associates of mine..and we had a bit of a scuffle." he said.

 "I'll say...and you got the worst end of it...How many of them was it?" asked Mark.
"There you go, asking too many questions...It was three very dangerous , now very dead men..That is all you need to know..Now get me some first aid..my nose is broken...and my ribs are bruised.." he moaned in obvious paon..

"I'd better get you a Doctor...I know somebody...Somebody that won't say anything." said Mark.

 The night dragged on..
 Blocks away in front of Gary's House..
 Gary and Yvette were kissing passionately...
 "You have the softest lips Gary...All that Vodka and all this kissing  makes me want to do something.."whispered Yvette..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu It makes me want to do something too." said Gary..

"Then open your door and let's go inside.." she whispered..

"Ummmmm yessssss." said Gary, enjoying one last kiss...before he put his key in the door...


Within minutes, Gary and Ms. Yvette were in bed , making sweet love...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWD!" yelled Gary.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....Gary!" she cooed...

The bedsprings were squeaking softly and the headboard rattled slightly...

It had been a good night for everybody except the mysterious bearded man and maybe Ms. Jade.


(TO BE CONTINUED)







No comments:

Post a Comment