Monday, September 7, 2020

Just Win Baby

DAY SIX-

It was Day six of our murder case...We were defending a woman accused of killing her lover.. a woman who may have been cheating on her. Her name was Renee Betts...

She said her lover was dead when she found her lying on the terrace..She was seen leaving the apartment complex and her fingerprints were all over the place..

Renee Betts was a very attractive middle aged Black woman, who had been married for 15 years to her first husband...They had two grown children together, A Boy and a girl before their divorce... She had been married 10 years to her second husband, they had no children together.. Two years ago, she and a woman had gotten married..It had been a tempestuous relationship and they had been close to getting a divorce , when Renee found her lover, Adrienne Rackley, shot to death in her house..The two were seperated at the time and she had gone there with hopes of reconciling ,when she found the cold corpse of her estranged female lover on the floor...She screamed in horror and was seen running out of the house..

Lt. Tragg arrested her some hours later and charged her with murder....The Insurance Company she worked for called us and put up the money for her bail and her legal defense.






Olivia, Beverly, Nelson ,Josie and I were up against a new ADA, a slick prosecutor named


Regent Tepper... a brilliant attorney who was using every stunt in the book to prolong the trial and foul everybody up...He had already called for and got two continuences...

"I don't believe this guy....He knows his law ,I'll give him that...but a lot of what of what he's doing amounts to cheap stunts." said Olivia, who was more frustrated with his approach and his theatrical antics than anything else...
"I feel like just smacking him."said an unusually testy Beverly....
''You and me both."said Nelson.
Josie was taking capricious notes..
As was I.....

Every night we would go home, go over the notes....Go through our law library for precedents and  laws we could use as well as questions for each witness  and come back with compelling counter attacks....

He would be so frustrated that he would call for a continuance...

Our judge, the beautiful Elise Clemmons, who we once defended was giving him as much leeway as possible, but even she was beginning to share our frustration with his stunts...

It was day six of this trial and the prosecution still hadn't been able to close it's case...

We had been frustrating him....He asked for another continuance..

"No way...I've given you two as it is... You are either prepared or you are not.." said Judge Clemmons.

 "I don't believe this guy.."said Olivia...totally exasperated..
"Neither do I." said Beverly...

 ''He's trying to wear us down....Right now the jury is split in half...6 to acquit and 6 to convict.."said Nelson...Who had done a stellar job of getting us 8 of the 12 jurors we wanted for this trial on Voir dire..

"He's wearing me down....That's for damn sure.." said our client, Renee Betts


 I was still investigating the crime...Doing just as I had in previous investigations, shadowing Lt. Tragg, interviewing everyone he interviewed, plus additional witnnesses...Going over the crime scene several times....Looking at the autopsy reports and forensic evidence....and bouncing different theories around in my head...
 Josie was watching everything and writing down good questions....


While Olivia and Beverly stayed up at nights doing research.....
 Judge Clemmons finally said mercifully...

"It's 5:00 pm....Dinner time...Court is adjourned until 10:00 am tomorrow morning... Be on time and be prepared for trial." she said, shaking her head in almost as much weariness as we had..
Lt. Tragg, who had been the arresting officer even looked tired and weary and surprisingly, He didn't seem too impressed with this ADA either.

 "God, I'm tired and I'm hungry..." said Beverly...
 "I want to go home and take my clothes off.." said Olivia..
 "Let's go to Sam Mother's...A good meal will set us straight." I said.
''Yeah, let's get Josie and get out of here." said Nelson..

 "Renee, go home, get some rest..We'll see you in the morning.."said Olivia.
 "I can't wait to get out of these heels...I'm goin straight home.."she said..
"You and me both girlfriend." said Beverly...

II-

 ADA Tepper smiled at Josie, while she waited for us in the hallway...

"Hey...Hey you....You're a damn good Attorney....Olivia and Beverly should uh give you a more prominent role...I know they're both exhausted right about now...You're their newest Associate Attorney, I'd like to hear what you think and uh...This Saturday...uh, you ever been to Bayside? There is a little bar there called Blue Bar..How bout you and I meet up for some drinks?" he asked, looking her up and down..
 "I've been to Blue Bar before and uh if you ever rest your case...You'll see a lot more of me and Nelson....And no, I don't think it would be a good idea for you and I to go drinking...I'm opposing counsel, that just wouldn't look right."said Josie.
 ''Spoken like a true Neophyte Attorney...Heh heh heh...Well uh anyway...How bout we exchange phone numbers?" he laughed..
 "How bout we don't? Look, I gotta go...Nice talkin with you."said Josie.
 Later in Sam Mother's Deli..
 "Really? He asked you out on a date ? and then asked for your number?? He does realize you are opposing counsel.?" asked Beverly...
 "That would be his slick way of pumping me for information...I wasn't born yesterday."said Josie proudly..
 "Or getting something else? I hear he's quite the ladies man..." said Olivia..
 "He's from Chicago.....His Mother is an Educator at Chicago University and His Father is an Attorney...He went to the best prep schools in the city and then off to Yale, for undergrad and law school..Like you girls, he is fluent in French and Spanish .He passed the Bar in Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and Deleware..

He was an ADA in Chicago for awhile...tried and won over 100 cases...the left abruptly...Worked in New York City at a Private firm...left there abruptly too...and then worked in The New York City  D.A.'s Office ... He left their abruptly too ...and is now in Philly, where he is 29-0 in cases..He's good." I said.
''Good Old Donnie Ray, you get the scoop on everybody."laughed Nelson.

 "This man did a make on me shortly after he met me...Knew my whole story, divorced, two miscarriages, knew about Beverly before he actually met her..Knew she was my older brother's daughter, knew where I lived...He's something."laughed Olivia...
 "I'll say...I'm so glad he's doing the investigating and we don't have to do it..."said Beverly...I have a feeling this guy has won a lot of cases over overworked and stressed out Public Defenders...He's never dealt with Attorneys like us..who have a solid investigator and who have been giving him fits."said Beverly..
 "That's why he's calling so many continuances...He's not really ready and Lt. Tragg has done his usual slap dash investigation." said Josie
 as our meat loaf platters arrived
with our hot coffee..

 "We've dealt with some very good ADA's Rockland, Gerri, Karen Page, Ron Harper ,Miles Ellis, Yvonne Harris, all very capable, all very well versed in the law...But none of them asked for multiple continuances, none of them employed all of the stunts that he does...Do you know how many times I had to object to him today?" said Olivia..
 "Yeah Me too!  He's putting on a show...A show with not much substance.."said Nelson..
 "He wants to win at all costs...I mean we do too...but he's a bit extra...Something about him, the cold blank stare in his eyes...Just gives me the creeps ..It's as though he has no soul what so ever."said Beverly...
 "Now you sound like Lt. Tragg.." I laughed...
Josie laughed too...

"I get what you're saying Bev...He kind of creeped me out too, the way he was coming on to me...Shamelessly...." she said.





III-
Josie went home that night...It was just the four of us in our perspective domiciles..

"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I could take my clothes off and relax.."said Olivia.

"I'm glad you're taking them off too."I smiled as I began to undress..

"I know you are..." laughed Olivia..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..




"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for NINE TO TEN HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...

"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

This was a nice stress buster after the day, after the week we'd had in court....


 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt..Take my clothes off" she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god, Nelson exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...

Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny...She was wearing a Red lace bra and a matching Red lace thong...

He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Beverly

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lord Knows I do...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly again ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and hugging her gently....

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had a very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said.
But he was satisfied...He pinched himself...He was actually married to Beverly and making love to her on a regular basis...The stuff dreams had been made of..

This was Just Another Day for Us....but it was the precursor to yet something else...

We needed a stress busting night of good loving...






IV-



DAY 7-

We were back in court again...

Judge Elise Clemmons made an announcement..

"Jurors...I uh hate to announce this...but I have to recuse myself from this trial because of a perceived Conflict of Interest." she said... She stared balefully at ADA Regent Tepper.

who looked like an innocent school boy....

 "This was him, you know that right?" said Olivia..
 "I know it...He couldn't get a continuance, So he complained about the fact that we once repped this judge in court...He said she couldn't be impartial, since we repped her and won a case for her.."said Beverly..
"So what does this mean?" asked Renee..

 "It means we have to wait another two days before a new judge will be assigned to us...The court is booked solid right now."said Nelson, glaring angrily at the ADA..
 I smiled..

"He's as slick as canned grease." I said.
 "He just won himself an extra two days to prepare ." said Josie..
He looked at her and smiled and walked away....

 "He could have pulled the plug on us at any time...Another cheap stunt..."said Olivia, more agitated than I'd ever seen her..
I watched him as he smiled and walked away...He was certainly the most bizzare ADA , we'd ever gone up against...

He was going to be a challenge..


(TO BE CONTINUED)






No comments:

Post a Comment