Tuesday, September 15, 2020

The Mystery Of Susie

FOUR DAYS LATER-


The Fishbowl, the nickname the detectives give the interrogation room...

Lt. Tragg had made an arrest in the murder of Attorney Tom McGovern, who had been nearly incinerated when his car exploded....

He had arrested Attorney Roger Bradley, who like us was a young Associate Attorney at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt.


''I'm an Attorney, you KNOW I know my right to remain silent...You're wasting your time...All I'm going to say to you is that I had NOTHING to do with the death of Tom McGovern...I did not kill him, now that's it.."said Roger Bradley...

 "Look, you were seen speeding away from the scene and we know you called him and lured him there.."said Lt. Tragg.
 "He exercised his right to to be silent Lieutenant....We are here now....Interview over." said Yvette Jones softly...
 "Heyy Roger.."I said. He had started around the same time, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and I had started...
 ''Hey Roger."said Bee Bee.
 "Hey Roger." said Sofia.
 'We thought you might be hungry ,so we brought you coffee and some doughnuts."said Kahlil.



said Kahlil, pouring each of us a cup of coffee and spreading the doughnuts out..

Jade said nothing...She just stood quietly by..
"You guys are repping me?/ WOWWWW!  I never thought anybody from McClusky/Cozen/Connor and Pratt would rep me.." said Roger..

 "Ohhh for the love of Pete!"scoffed Lt. Tragg as he got up and angrilly stormed out of the room, slamming the door.
"Yes Roger...We are repping you...We don't happen to believe you are a killer." said Yvette. "But don't say anything now...We are going to get you arraigned and get you bailed out...Then we'll talk." said Yvette.

"Ms. Jones, thanks...I'm being framed...I didn't kill Tom..I swear.." said Roger.

 SOME HOURS LATER-
We were in front of Judge Reynolds , who set bail at $1000.00 dollars..
Ms. Yvette wrote a check for $100.00 dollars and that was that, Jake walked out of court with us a free man.

 "I'm getting spoiled ."laughed Bee Bee..
 "I know right?" said Sofia.
 "At any rate we have to go somewhere where we can hear Roger's story." I said.
 "How bout our spot in Camden?" said Kahlil..
 "You guys got a spot in Camden? Nice?" laughed Roger.
"It's a Diner...It's quiet." said Jade.

''Enjoy your freedom now...because I've got you cold...You're going down!"said Lt. Tragg.

''Yeah...Okay."laughed Roger as we left.

II-

We took Bobby to our diner in Camden, where we could relax, eat lunch and talk in peace without Lt. Tragg or anyone else listening in to our conversation..

 "I didn't kill him...I didn't lure him there...I don't know what Lt. Tragg was talking about."said Roger.
"He was talking to me in my office , when you called him and asked him to meet you at the Straight Up Motel."said Yvette.

''Come again? I didn't call him...And I certainly wouldn't want him to meet me there..."said Roger.

"Check your phone...There is a call made to him from you...I checked with your provider and the street cam caught your car speeding off from there right after the explosion."said Jade.

He looked embarrassed...

"Okay...Look I was at the Straight up Motel.. I was with uh Susie... Susan Green


That new Para-Legal that just started working with us.,.We spent the night...




When I got up, Susie was asleep... I took a hot shower, when I came out of the shower...Susie was gone..Not a trace of her...I figured she got dressed and took the bus...Her clothes were gone, everything...I was coming out and getting in my ride when Tommy drove up...I realized I was late for work and hadn't called in...Next thing I knew..His car went up in flames...Well I pulled off..I got the hell up out of there...I didn't know what was going on...That's the truth...I swear...I never called him..I certainly wouldn't want him to meet me there in that dump ,with one of our employees." said Roger..

 "We were across the street, we saw the entire thing." I said.
 ''At least we heard it!" said Bee Bee.
 "Yeah we had a perfect view."said Kahlil..
 "It was quite a shock...we were just finishing up business for a friend,getting him a refund."said Sofia.
 "Oh you were at Tidewater's place...I'm surprised that old jackleg is still in business...Sold me a waterbed when I was home for spring break, when I was in college, Took  it back up to the dorms with me, damn thing split in the middle of the night...Me and my girl were drenched..water was runnin every damn where.." said Roger...
 Ms. Jade cracked up laughing..
 So did Sofia.
 So did Bee Bee...
 Khalil laughed too..
But I didn't...I looked at Ms. Yvette...She and Gary obviously had been taken by old Tidewater too...I kind of felt sorry for her..

Ms. Yvette was certain that we knew that she and Gary had been victims of old Mr. Tidewater too, she just sighed.

III-

THREE YEARS BEFORE-

 ''Wellll you're finally at my house..."said Gary Lockwood..
"Your house is beautiful Gary.." said Yvette..

"Let me give you the grand tour.." he said..

 Giving her the grand tour of the house...

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gary, this is sooo nice. I love your house...It's beautiful!!" gushed Yvette..
"And look, I just bought this...A water bed...I got it from a guy named Tidewater out on the intersate across from that fleabag Motel.. Got it for a steal...The other places wanted $900.00.. Tidewater
gave it to me for $425.00." he gushed...

"Very Impressive!" said Yvette, smiling...


Within the next hour, Gary had Yvette in the corner, running his hands down into her panties..kissing her passionately and she fondling him softly...They both were driving each other crazy.....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl....." he moaned..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GARYYYYY! Let's try out that waterbed." she sighed..

"I thought you'd never ask.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.



In no time they were on his big waterbed making sweet love..

to only the light of the stars....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this bed feels soooo good!" moaned Yvette..

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..." sighed Gary....

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Garrrrrryy!" moaned Yvette...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yvette....oh my godd..." moaned Gary..

The  waterbed heaved under their weight,and moved with their every movement. but was so soft....

Yvette preffered it to her noisy bed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...baby..you are so soft, so wet." Gary cried out!

"Garyyyyyyyyyyried Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Yvette moaned.


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Vettie!"  Gary moaned.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Gary, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I love you soo much...

Ouuuuu you don't even know.."she cooed.. 




"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." Gary moaned

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned... 

"Yvette   sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."Gary moaned..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Gary ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Yvette cooed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned loudly.


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd  Gary

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she cried out!!! 



EIGHT TO NINE HOURS smoothly passed by as they made love in the waterbed  under the moonlight...

Tears and sweat ran down the sides of both of their faces...Yvette's legs began to shake furiously and she began to move her head from side to side and cry like a little girl...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GARY!" she cried out..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yvette...MS. YVETTE!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

Yvette laughed...

Gary enjoyed making love to her so much....

She had an intense orgasm, like none she'd had before...It was so intense, she was a little afraid..

Gary came like a  gusher..His whole body shaking...


He lie in between Yvette's legs, sweating and trying to catch his breath...she cradled his head in her arms and they both drifted off into a blissful sleep...

With only the city skyline and the light of the Moon and stars to witness.

HOURS LATER-


 ''Gary Honey...I'm wet.." said Yvette.
 ''Awwwwww baby, you are my sweet girl...I'm still horny too." said Gary, taking her in his arms,

 and kissing her passionately....

"Ummmmmmmm. ummmmmph." he moaned...
 "Nooooo silly, I'm really wet...So are you!!!....I think your waterbed sprung a leak.."said Yvette..easing out of his embrace..She felt like she was in a swimming pool...
 "WHATTTT? OH HELL! WHAT THE HELL? OH MY GODDDDD!" said Gary..They both were floating in water up to their necks..

Water was running down the hallway, down the stairs..everywhere.. The waterbed was dry rot, it had split in the middle of the night and they were practically floating..

 Yvette didn't want to laugh, but it was funny...
Gary was furious...

"No wonder this damn bed was so cheap.. It's dry rot....I'll kill Tidewater...I'll kill him..TIDDDDEEE WATERRRR!!!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I'LL KILL HIM! I'LL KILL HIM!!!"swore Gary.


"Don't any of you tell Gary I told you about this..He's still capable of harming Mr. Tidewater over this.."said Ms. Yvette.

 ''Woww on your first date too?" asked Bee Bee.
 "Ohhh Nooo, it wasn't our first date...We were a couple by then...It was the first time I spent the night at his house.. I let him stay with me the next few nights while he got his house aired out, which he loved...And he loved the fact that I didn't laugh at him (well not to his face anyway!) and didn't blame him for the mess."said Yvette.
 "Our friend Bobby's girlfriend got very angry at him, She had just got her hair done and she said the water ruined her hair do."said Sofia.
 "If they were having sex...She sweated it out....She's just frontin.."said Yvette.

"I know right?" said Bee Bee, high fiving Ms. Yvette.
 "After this is over , we ought to take old Tidewater to court...He's done this to too many people."said Roger..
 I laughed..."Not a bad idea." I said.
 "Ever see his cheesey TV commercials?" laughed Kahlil..
"Yeah I've seen em...on late night TV." laughed Jade..





III-

 THE NEXT DAY-
 We were office , only to discover...
 "My office was tossed, so was Tommy's office." said Roger...

and Yvette  looked over both offices..

"Tommy's office was locked..Somebody had a passkey..." said Yvette..

 "Anything missing? Any idea what whoever was looking for/" I asked..
 "It seems they only took specific files." said Sofia.

 ''All the files pretaining to the case Tommy and I were working on...but I archived them and copied them all to a zip drive, including new information I was going to show him...That Zip Drive is in a safe deposit box and it's not in my name.."said Roger.
 "That was smart..."said Bee Bee.
"You didn't tell anybody about this did you?" asked Kahlil.

"No, not even Tommy...You know...He didn't think much of me...and my Princeton Law degree meant nothing to him...He didn't like my loud music and he thought I chased the women too much....but when it came to this job...when it came to the law...I was very serious and had he of lived, just by the research I did and the predicates I found...He would have seen that...He would have known that...sadly he never got the chance.." said Roger..

"That girl you were with, Suzie Quatro?  She just started working here....Well she's vanished...Suzie Quatro was not her real name and she's not a Para-Legal...She gave us a fake social security number of someone who's been dead about 40 years...A fake address, a fake phone number..It's disconected and she hasn't been back to work or seen since the explosion a few days ago."said Jade.

 "You sure you didn't uh Pillow talk about this case with her at all?" asked Yvette.
"Yes, I'm sure...You guys are the only guys who know about the Zip Drive..and she asked me about the case several times and I never told her a thing...All I was interested in was getting her in bed...Uh I'm sorry ladies.." said Roger...

 "You don't need to apologize to me..."said Bee Bee..
"Me either...we've always known about you." said Sofia.

"Let's get that Zip Drive and secure it.."said Yvette.

 "Kahlil and I will go with him to get it." I said.
 "Great...we'll take your ride." said Roger.
"Come on let's go." said Kahlil.

IV-

We got to the Safe Deposit Box and retrieved the Zip drive...

 Now his information was complete../.
 "This is our case right here gents...I'm taking over the case tomorrow and I'm gonna win it...For Tommy." said Roger.
 "Good for you man..."I said.
 "Meanwhile we'll be working on your defense.."said Kahlil..
 On the ride back to the office, Roger asked us..
 ''So Keith, you and Beatrice huh? Wow...No disrespect at all bruh, but she's got a great ass and great legs and big tits....Wow..How long you two been going out?"he asked.
 "We've been friends since law school...
 We've been sleeping together since we graduated.." I said.

''And you Kahlil my man...You and Sofia....Wowwww..Those legs, that long hair, that bodacious body..How do you two concentrate on your work?" he asked.
 "We've all been around each other so long, we are all kinda like family....The sex is a nice extra, but we were all pretty close , even before that." said Kahlil.
 "I've loved Sofia since I first laid eyes on her , freshman year at Temple...We slept together for the first time, Junior year and then once Senior Year and then once or twice,2nd year Law school...After graduation, we just decided to be a couple." said Kahlil.
 "I envy you guys...You got stability...Me? I'm still trying to find my way.." said Roger.
"We all are brother, We all are." said Kahlil...

 While back at the office-
 "Keith just called me..They got the zip drive. They're taking Roger home and they are bringing the Zip drive back here to place in your safe Ms. Yvette." said Bee Bee.

"Good!" said Ms. Yvette.
 "Jade, Ms. Yvette, Nothing about this Susie person checks out...Phony name, phony date of birth, phony social security number, phony address, No Para -Legal certification...It's as if she was a ghost.." said Sofia.
 Jade, who had been gone for a few hours returned...

''She won't be a ghost much longer.. I went back to the Straight Up Motel just on a hunch... No one has used that room since, Roger and Susie were there and they hadn't cleaned it....He used condoms, thank goodness...We have her DNA....She used a toothbrush supplied by the hotel..We have that..More DNA..." said Jade. "And we have Street cam footage of her leaving and the car she left in...It was parked right outside of the Straight Up Motel." said Jade.
'"Ewww I always knew that place wasn't clean....I'm itching just thinking about it..Whoever she was, she was planted in here to get close to someone..Since Tommy didn't go for it..Roger  did, now they've framed him for murder and they've stolen confidential files...I wonder if she's a P.I." said Yvette.

"We'll Know soon..." said Jade.

(TO BE CONTINUED)






No comments:

Post a Comment