Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Blackout

Add caption
It was Day 2 of the Defense's case after ADA Regent Tepper finally closed...One hour into our presentation and the lights went out in the courtroom and the air conditioning went off.. It wasn't just in our courtroom, but the entire courthouse.



Courtrooms were cleared out...

"I don't know what's going on....but, but I'm going to have to adjourn court for today.....I-I-I'm certain
we'll be able to resume court tomorrow.." said Judge Keith Morrison..

 "I don't believe this.." said Olivia, incredulous..
 I did...I knew he was going to do something else, to buy himself some time...For two days, everything seemed normal and then it happened..He made his move...
 "What does this mean?" asked our client, Renee Betts.
 "It means you get to go home early and relax.."said Beverly...
 "I got a flashlight...I'll lead us out the side door." said Nelson..
 We had all slipped out, except Josie...
 ADA Tepper had her up against the wall in the dark hallway, practically grinding on her...

"Josie , you never returned my calls...You did get my flowers didn't you? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmph " he asked..
 ''Would you let me go please?" she asked as she slipped away from him..
 He stared at her as she slipped out the side door..
Lt. Tragg eased down the same hallway...He simply stared daggers at ADA Tepper.

 We all piled into the SUV...
 "Renee, we'll drop you off at your apartment.."I said.
 "Thank you soooo much...This trial has made me soo weary.." she said.
 "Us too...but don't worry...We are going to get you through this."said Olivia.
 "Ohew...How much more of this have we got to go through?" asked Nelson..
 "Until we win...and we are going to win.." said Beverly...
"I just want to be done with this trial ,so I don't have to be around him...He gives me the willies."said Josie, speaking of ADA Tepper.

We pulled off into the city streets..Away from the courthouse..

II-

 Back at our Office/Duplex...
 Our office manager, Alfreda and her boyfriend, Frequent visitor, Assistant District Attorney, Rockland Cambridge were in the kitchen...He had taken her blouse off...

"Cool out Horny Toad...They're in court...They could be back any minute.." she said..
 "They'll be awhile..It's the third day of their defense.."said Rockland..
 as they began kissing passionately...
Rockland had her skirt hiked up and his hands down in her panties...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned..

"Rockland...we are not going to do it here in the kitchen!!!!!....Stop....I hear the key in the door..Straighten up!" said Alfreda..

 Alfreda had her blouse back on and her clothes straightened out..
 Rockland had his clothes straightened out and was seated at the conference room table when we walked in...He looked at his watch...

"Liv...you guys are early...It's 11:30...Court is out for lunch?" asked a puzzled Rockland..very disapointed that he wasn't on top of Alfreda....
 "Court is out for the day...Maybe tomorrow too.."said Olivia.
 "There was a power outage...Air conditioners and lights!  everything all over the building went dark.."said Beverly...
 "All cases were suspended for today and tomorrow." I said..
 "Just as we were about to call more witnesses." said Nelson..
 "It does make you wonder.." said Josie..

And it wasn't just us , who were wondering the same thing..
At The Offices of McCluskey /Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Attorney Yvette Jones and her associate attorneys were wondering the same thing.
 ''Bad enough our jury already took three days to deliberate.."said an exasperated Yvette Jones..
 "I know and when they finally come back with a decision, the courtroom goes dark.."said Keith Jones.
 "I hope this doesn't effect the outcome."said Sofia.
 "No it doesn't...They had already gave their verdict to the bailiff."said Bee Bee.
 "So when we come back, whenever that is..It'll just be a matter of them reading it." said Kahlil..
''Something about this entire thing was fishy.." said Jade Lee.

Six attorneys burst into our office just then, Dabnis Coley, His wife, Jasmine, Jessica Sanchez Burrows, her husband Chip, our cousin, Kayla and her husband, Ray...Ironically enough, All were trying cases in court today.
 ''We saw you guys in court today, can you believe this? This was the first day of my trial."said Dabnis.
 "This was the last day of a preliminary for me...wowwwwwwwwwwwwww... I get a two day vacation." said Jazzy..
 "The Jury had just given us a "Not Guilty " verdict...Glad we got it just as the lights were going out "said Jessica..
 "Yeah, that was something else.."said her husband, Chip...
 "I was just getting ready to present my closing argument." said Kayla..
"I was a courtroom down from all of you guys working on a civil litigation, when the lights went out.."said Ray..



Rockland listened and shook his head...

"ADA Regent Tepper huh? That's who you guys are facing....It's happening all over again."he said.
''Rockland?What are you talking about?" asked Olivia.
"Look what I am about to say here is completely off the record...It's basically heresay...but here it is...
Regent Tepper came from Yale back to Chicago...His Attorney Father had connections and got him a plum job with the D.A.'s office...He went on to make his reputation winning cases over undermatched attorneys...by that I mean young, green Public Defenders, he humiliated them, he rough shodded them and some say he employed dirty tricks..but he won...100 straight convictions.. Then they had established something called a Post Conviction Unit...something like the Wrongful Conviction Unit we have here... They have a very good ADA running it ,just like our Karen Page...She was contacted by the Innocence Project and The ACLU...They looked over 75 of his convictions and found evidence that was kept from the defense and a whole lot of other discrepencies..They wound up reversing 75 of his convictions.... That and he made unwanted sexual advances toward the ADA who was running the Post Conviction Unit.. He was censored by the Legal Ethics Board..They say his connected daddy kept it quiet...and he quietly resigned from the D.A.'s office and left Chicago...."
''Well I'll be damned..." I said..

 "This makes so much sense.."said Nelson..
 "He's trying to romance me now...sending me flowers, calling me."said Josie.
 "He sure is..He sent some flowers here today.."said Alfreda..More Tulips, They're beautiful." said Alfreda.
 "He slept with a juror......"said Beverly..
 "My god...He's a psychopath.."said Olivia.
"You're not far off Liv...He went to New York...Worked for a Private firm, was making good money and doing good work...He got one of the partner's daughter pregnant!!! She had an abortion and he dropped her like a bad habit..He denied it and denied it...A Private Investigator and an independent DNA lab proved otherwise and he was asked to tender his resignation....So he next wound up in the D.A.'s office in New York City.. Rumor has it...He romanced a juror and an oppossing attorney and was a suspect in a mysterious blackout in the downtown courtroom during a trial...Before he could be censored or further investigated...He quietly resigned and fell off the grid for about a year before turning up here....Some of what I told you is fact, part of the public record...The Chicago stuff..is part of the public record and the New York stuff, hearsay....but I believe it...Which is why I keep my distance from him...So surprisingly does every female ADA on staff...He's a bit of a ladies man and he comes on real strong.." said Rockland.

"If you had to wager...Would you say he's responsible for what happened in the courtroom today?" I asked.

 "Of course there is no solid proof...but I'm imagining...He's having his tail tied dealing with Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and Josie.. They aren't green and they aren't over worked stressed out Public Defenders, that he's accustomed to going up against...That's why he's trying so hard...Multiple continuances, romancing a juror, trying to romance Josie, who he knows is the only one of you who isn't married..and now the courtroom blacks out! So in my opinion...I'd say YES, this is his handiwork.. You should have your office swept for electronic listening and video devices too!"said Rockland.
 "We do!! Weekly. I just got off the phone with Kevin...He said he'll have his guys sweep this office twice a day, everyday this week for no charge.." said Olivia.
 "Kevin's good like that..."said Beverly, smiling..
 "Have them sweep our apartments too...I don't put anything past this creep..."said Nelson.
 "Look Josie, these are the Tulips he sent this morning.."said Alfreda.
 as she placed them in a vase of water..
"You can have them Ms. Alfreda....I gave the other one to Beverly and the Roses ,I gave to my girlfriend, who works at the courthouse as a court stenograher.."said Josie..






III-

And at this very moment at Adventure Aquarium , a meeting is going on between Former FBI Agent, turned Private Investigator, Burt Vandenburg and Assistant District Attorney Regent Tepper.

 "I don't like Fish and I'm not fond of Aquarium's...This was your choice of a meeting place...What do you want?" asked Bert.
''What is the progress on the wiretaps?"asked Regent Tepper.

"It's a no go...They must be on to you.. Their entire place is swept by professionals...Twice a day, everyday...That equipment is expensive, So are the operatives who placed them there. So you're not going to get a heads up on what they are planning that way...I'm done...I want my money Mr.Tepper now...I personally think what you're doing is dishonest....You can't beat them fair and square ,so you result to dirty tricks...Like that stunt you pulled in the courtroom...Don't deny it!!...I know that was you...I'm just glad I had nothing to do with it...My money please!"said Bert.

 He begrudingly passed him an envelope with his money in it..

"Aren't you going to count it?" he snarled.
"Oh No...I trust you...because if it's not all there...I might just make sure some interested parties know about your little shenanigans...Like the Legal Ethics board....   You know....People like you give Law enforcement and Justice a bad name....Have a good day Mr. Tepper." said Bert Vandenberg as he walked away...

 Some time later in a Tony Ice Cream Parlor in Philadelphia..
 Josie Boyd is enjoying an Egg Cream...An egg cream is a cold beverage consisting of milk, carbonated water, and flavored syrup. Despite the name, the drink contains neither eggs nor cream.
I never knew why they called it that...
As she was drinking it, She felt a presence near her..
"Philly finally has these huh?  Not close to the way they make em in New York, but you know that, having grown up in Red Hook and having rode the subway to Manhattan where you had the best huh?" said ADA  Regent Tepper..
Josie looked up..

"I understand you lived in New York too....worked in the D.A.'s office there."said Josie..
"Sure did and I had my share of Egg Creams...Ummmmmm that looks as delicious as you.." he said and slowly ran his hands up her skirt, rubbing her legs and palming her butt....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." he moaned... "Josie....listen to me.." he said.

 "I'm listening...You don't have to talk with your hands." she said and removed his hands from under her skirt..
"How long you gonna carry Olivia and Beverly's water?  Heyyy look I know they're great..but uh, where do you see yourself in say five or ten years??  I know all about you...Went to Fisk, Graduated with a degree in Architectire...Worked at a firm in New York City, got laid off, Came to Philly to make amends with your late father, who you found out was an Ex-Philly Crime Kingpin...He got murdered..You decided to stay here...Olivia and Beverly took you in just as they were starting their law practice..You were their go for...Office Administrative Assistant, Office Manager...then you became a Para-Legal... They put you through law school and now you're an Associate Attorney...but your forward movement has ended...There is no place for you to go....Look Beverly is Olivia's niece and Nelson is her husband..They're family....You're not..They have benefited you a lot...I know..but now, how about looking out for yourself huh? Even Donnie Ray is Liv's husband...Liv is going to look out for them first, always! You're smart, you're talented...You play your cards right and uh you could make some real bread...In a big law firm...In say Chicago?   I'm going back in a few months...I don't plan to stay in Philly....This is just a stop along the way.." he said and slid his hands back under her skirt.."

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you've got a soft butt baby...Ummmmm." he moaned..

She removed his hands again...

"I'm going to tell you one last time..Put your hands under my skirt again and you're going to be wearing this Egg Cream." she said and removed his hand..

 "Josie...Jooosssssieee...Stop being so hard to get...Baby look, I'm just trying to be nice to you, Hoping you'll be nice to me...Huh?  How bout it huh? Let's get out of here, go back to my place...Have some wine..Work things out, what do you say?" asked ADA Tepper.
"You do know I'm opposing counsel right? You do know you're not supposed to be talking to me during this trial at all correct?  And I know you're just trying to get information on what Olivia and Beverly and Nelson are trying to do ...I know about that Juror, What was her name, Barbara Fencer ,who you sent flowers to, trying to influence her...You're just all wrong...Get away from me.." said Josie..

"Baby, she meant nothing to me...She came on to me....Did You or Olivia or Beverly speak to her? No...Olivia and Beverly and Nelson are too smart...They sent you didn't they?   You know, that's jury tampering too..You're still opposing counsel But look, if you uh come by my place , have some wine with me and uh let me explore what's going on under that mini skirt...I won't say a thing..Heh Heh Heh" he laughed..

 "YOU'RE RIGHT, WE ARE WAY TOO SMART TO DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT!" said Olivia, who surprised the hell out of him...
"But you're pretty dumb, having someone bug our offices...and trying to make time with our associate attorney...We saw the flowers and the text messages....And this little convo was recorded....So here's the deal Rege...Play fair...No more courtroom stunts and this will just be between us."said Beverly..

"If we even get a whiff that you're up to your old tricks again...We'll turn all of this in to the legal ethics board...Plus copies of your financial records which show your payments to a certain Private Investigator named Bert Vandenburg for his services.."said Nelson..

"They take things like this very serious in Philadelphia...You could lose your license.." I said..

 He looked very nervous....He got up abruptly and stormed out...Got in his car and sped off in a huff.
"I don't think he'll be bothering you anymore Josie." said Olivia.






IV-


Olivia and I sat in Red Booth the next night ,having drinks with Dr. Charles Oakley, A Therapist we had once worked with...We represented a client of his , who was a confirmed Sociopath.

 ''So Fancy meeting you here, Dr. Oakley."said Olivia.
 "Yes..It gave us a nice opportunity to talk with you." I said.
"Indeed...I mean this is all non professional, since I haven't met your client or talked with him, but from what you're telling me..He sounds like a classic sociopath...And he's not going away anytime soon...No...He'll do something else..He feels entitled..He's angry that you frustrated him with the juror he coveted...He's furious that Josie has spurned his advances and he's even more angry that you're tying him up in court......He is used to always winning, he's used to having his way...He comes from money from a priveledged background....He must win at all costs....He's losing the case, and Josie has frustrated him...He's going to do something else...Don't think you've scared him...You've just givin him a bigger challenge...I'm telling you...If he loses this case...He'll be beside himself.."said Dr. Oakley...

 "What can we do?" asked Olivia.
''Sadly, as long as he doesn't openly break the law, there is nothing you can do..If I were you...I'd just watch my back, that's all." said Dr. Oakley..


as our drinks arrived.


It was a nice night....
We drove home with the windows down.....
Our home was surprisingly quiet....Beverly and Nelson were probably fast asleep....
Olivia looked at me...

"Well, we are home...You've been ogling me and salivating over me all night...We are alone now..."she whispered..

"It's payoff time babe..."I whispered to her...
We began kissing passionately....

Olivia kissed me softly, gently.....

"I'm ready to pay you in full Mr. Alexander..." she said softly....

"Oh....welll alright..." I said...very aroused...

I took my suit jacket off and my shirt and tie and my trousers.....

Olivia just marveled at the way my boxers were standing out like a circus tent...

"My goodness Donnie Ray!!!....Wooooooooooooooo, you are blessed..." she said..

I unzippered her dress....She stepped out of it...She was wearing  a nude colored thong and matching nude colored bra-lette...

My mouth dropped open...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddd!" I gasped....

Olivia giggled...

 I slowly bent her over the kitchen sink and slid her panties down......I slowly and softly entered her from behind...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray..." she cooed as I began to slowly thrust inside of her..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...." I moaned...

She was as usual very wet and very warm and smelling very nice....So soft that I was delirious...

Her head moved from side to side and she slammed the palms of her hands down...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! " she moaned...

Hard to believe, but THREE HOURS went by before she began to climax...crying and sweating at the same time...I didn't want to stop...She was shaking and crying like a little girl...

 She turned toward me and kissed me slower than before....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're still hard!" she said softly.....  "I'm not surprised the way you carried on about my dress.." she said..

"I'm so lucky to have you.."I said in between kisses..

"I knowww..Don't you ever forget it.." she whispered in between more kisses..and giggled some more..

She eased herself down on me as I sat down in a chair by the kitchen table...and began to slowly move up and down...As I moaned softly....She put her hand over my mouth and just moved up and down on me slowly....Smiling sweetly....

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girrl." I moaned softly.....

"Donnie Ray, I love you sooo much!" she whispered softly as she continued to move up and down on me....

"I love you too baby!" I said silently...

Another THREE TO FOUR HOURS drifted by..I was feeling so good, I didn't want to cum....

She had the most serene look on her face...tears just streamed down her cheeks....and she began to shake and tremble like crazy...She opened her mouth,but said nothing... and smiled and just kissed my shoulder softly...

 And before I knew what was happening,I was cumming like a gusher...harder than I expected...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mr. Alexander...." she moaned...

"Ouuuuu,somebody will sleep well tonight...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she said,

smiling...and hugging me...

I was sweating and breathing heavily...I lifted Olivia up...She laughed heartedly.....

I laid her across the bed....

She looked up at me and laughed...

She knew and I knew that I was too exhausted to do anymore...We just lie there, sweating and smiling at each other...

 Then I crawled on top of her...

"Oh Donnie Ray...You know you're tired....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Well maybe not.."she laughed as I slowly entered her again.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph, you're as hard as a brick...wooooooou" she gasped....

TWO AND A HALF HOURS drifted by....Olivia was so wet and so soft and warm, I couldn't help it...  I just had to have a little more...By the time we both climaxed...I was good and tired.....
It was nearly dawn....

"Ohhhh wowwww...ummmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray..."she whispered...
Olivia fell asleep on my chest...I played in her hair a little bit before I drifted off to sleep.....


V-
The next morning...I got up, showered and got dressed and put on some eggs and sausage..

I brewed a pot of coffee..
and set the table...
The smell of sausage wafted throughout our apartment...Olivia woke up...She looked at me and smiled..

"Ummmm that smells so good..I hope you made enough....I called Beverly and Nelson..They'll be up in a few minutes.."she said and yawned..
"Of course I did.."I said and smiled..I figured she'd call them!
Olivia smiled...She gave me a soft kiss...
and headed for the shower...

Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Paris, who spent the night came up...I dropped some more eggs.
 "We were at Stoleys last night.."said Beverly...
 "And guess who we saw? ADA Regent Tepper." said Nelson.
 "He gives me the creeps." said Josie.
 "I was about to give him the business...He keeps messing with Josie like that." said Paris.
As I placed a platter of eggs in front of him...


and hash browns for the table..

 Olivia came out..

"Hi everybody..."she said.  "We go back to court tomorrow...Let's all be on our p's and q's.." she said.

"Or to be more accurate...Let's watch our backs." I said.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments:

Post a Comment