Thursday, September 10, 2020

A Magician


 THREE DAYS LATER-

We were back in court, working our magic..
 Judge Keith Morrison was becoming very  upset with

ADA Tepper and his numerous frivolous objections and other courtroom antics...So was the jury...
 Olivia was calling eyewitnesses and going over what they said they saw vs. what they told Lt. Tragg they saw and cutting them up with their deficiences...
 Beverly was questioning both of Renee's  ex-husbands and getting them to testify where they were at the time of the murder...One's testimony was disputed by another witness we called, a female witness..


 ADA Tepper was  furious... He attempted to call the defendent to the witness stand..
Renee looked at us..

"Can he do that?" she asked.

 ''No he can't...We already stated that we weren't going to call you." said Nelson.
 "He's getting on my nerves..."said Josie.
''Side Bar...Just you ADA Tepper and You Mrs.Alexander.."said Judge Morrison.

 "Yes your honor? said Olivia.
 "Correct me if I'm wrong..You have already stated that you are not calling your client to the witness stand right?" he asked.
 "That's correct your honor."said Olivia..
 He then looked at ADA Tepper..

"Mr. Tepper...You are over 21, you shave even... You vote and your drink legally...Andddd You have a YALE Law degree...and you've passed the bar...This isn't your first rodeo..but because of you largely and your antics...This trial is going into it's third week when it could have been over in two weeks tops or maybe even one week.. Now you had two continuances from the last Judge...I saw her notes and conferred with her..I gave you one continuance...Then we had the courtroom black out and you had an additional three days....You aren't getting another continuance..and I'm growing weary of your antics. so are the jurors!.....You know good and damn well you were way out of line that time....Now I want you to knock off the antics..Do I make myself clear? If you can't handle this....I can have you removed and another ADA put on this case." he said sternly...
"No your honor...I-I can handle it." said ADA Tepper.

"Alright then, resume.." He said..

Tepper returned to his table..he glared angrily at Olivia and Beverly, who looked at him and smiled sweetly..

"He just got a good stitching." said Olivia.
"Awwwwwwww"laughed Beverly.






II-

 I entered the courtroom just then, I walked over to the defense table and handed Olivia an envelope..




Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and our client Renee all looked at it....
 "Your Honor, if the court pleases... I don't believe Mr. Alexander should be seated at the defense table..He is neither an Attorney or the defendent." said ADA Tepper..
 Lt. Tragg, seated next to ADA Tepper looked at him like he was a fool..

''What did I Just tell you? Mr. Alexander is part of the defense staff...He is an investigator...Just like Lt. Tragg is sitting next to YOU and he is not an attorney either... You know ADA Tepper, you are really trying my patience today...You're this close to being thrown in the cooler.."said an unusually angry Judge Keith Morrison.

He looked at his watch..

"It's three o'clock.. I'm sure the jury is tired and famished.. I know I am.. Court is adjourned  for today." he said and breathed heavily...

 "Ouuuu the Judge was really pissed today..." said Renee.
 "Tepper almost got himself tossed in the cooler today."said Olivia.
"If I didn't know right I'd say that was just what he was trying to do." said Beverly..

 "That's just what he was trying to do...He's done it before...In Chicago and In New York..He got tossed out, won the sympathy of the jury, came back and won both cases." I said.
 "This guy is a magician..he doesn't run out of tricks does he?"said Nelson..
"That's why we gotta beat him..we have to." said Josie with more conviction than I've ever heard her..
she showed Olivia and Beverly an appeal she had written just in case we lose to be filed immediately..She had written it on her own..complete with predicates and examples of prosecutorial misconduct.

 "Josie this is excellent...but don't count us out...I don't think we are going to lose.."said Olivia, smiling like a proud mother at how well Josie, her latest protoge' had come along..When she looked at her niece Beverly and Nelson, both her protoge's also, she also felt proud.The three of them were so smart, so good she wagered.
 "Honey Bun, how are we doing with the jury?" asked Beverly..
Nelson, being a Psych minor in addition to his law degree was excellent at reading jurors...Perhaps the only one I knew who was as good as him was

Yvette Jones, also a psych minor..

"We are doing great...11 to acquit and one undecided....The worse we do is get a hung jury and maybe next time , we get a different ADA...But I'm thinking win, No Hung jury, no appeal..Let's win."said Nelson...

"I think we can win it..Let's think positive...We don't have much longer to go.. we are almost ready to close." said Olivia.

 "Let's get out of here, get some dinner."I said.
 "Let's go to our spot in Camden." said Beverly..
 "Renee, join us tonight." said Josie.
"Why thank you...I need to get out...I will."said Renee..

As we all left the courtroom..

ADA Tepper watched us all file out... He had one more trick up his sleeve...I knew it.

III-



We all went to our Diner in Camden.....It was neutral ground...

 "This is where we come to chill and relax and get away from everybody." said Olivia, taking off her heels as she sat down at the table..
 "Ouuu girl, I hear that...I like it here...The ambiance.." said Renee...
 "We are close to closing ...We think we have pretty much proved you didn't do this and shined a light on at least two people who might have." said Beverly...
 "We are just worried about this Assistant District Attorney and his stunts...He's already slept with a juror, the one we had to replace....He's tried to sleep with me...We believe he was responsible for the power outage in the courtroom and today I swear he was trying to get himself tossed into the cooler, but the judg just wouldn't go for it."said Beverly.
 "Ouuuuu he is something..I thought he was trying to get himself thrown into the cooler too...His antics aren't going over well with the jury from what I can see, though I'm no expert."said Renee.
 "The thing is to figure out what he'll do next....He's not just going to lay down and lose this case.."I said.
"Donnie Ray, I think he's going to do something with the jury.....I know it....I can taste it....It's the only play he's got left..." said Nelson....

He didn't know how right he was..


 We ordered big thick juicy New York Steaks
 Baked Potatoes
and good Hot Coffee..

 "You got any children Olivia?  I have a grown daughter...She's married and has a little boy...she lives in Los Angelas.. and a Grown son..He's not married." said Renee.
 "No...I had two miscarriages in my first marriage..I guess Beverly and Josie are my "secret babies" laughed Olivia..

We were in constant communication with both her son and daughter, regarding the case, via phone and portal...Renee's company was paying for her defense. They all loved her and said there was no way she was a killer..

After we got to know her, we believed it too!

"Awwwwww...Your niece is such a cutey pie..Older sister or brother's child." asked Renee..
 "Her older brother is my daddy..."laughed Beverly...

 "Ohhhh I seee, you all are so tight...Just like a family...Well I guess you are family..
 "As you see my niece followed me into a career in law...
 I got her a job with me at the Public Defenders office
Where I was already working with her future husband, Nelson here... The three of us have worked together for a long time..We've developed a certain rhythm...
 Josie was introduced to us by mutual friends..She had just come back from New York where she had been working for an architectural firm...We gave her a job as our Office Manager, she soon became a Para-Legal for us and we put her through law school, she's now our newest Associate Attorney." said Olivia with pride..
 "I met my second husband in New Orleans while on Vacation..He was a Homicide Detective...He monlighted as a Jazz Musician in a club I was in...We met, we hit it off and a year later, he had retired and was up here looking for a job...I had just opened my practice and I hired him as an Investigator and the rest is as they say, history." said Olivia.
"You guys story could be the plot to a great TV series or Novel you know."said Renee..

We all burst in raucous laughter..

as we relaxed in Camden...

IV-
 It was a nice relaxing night...A quiet night..Everyone was at home and as far as I knew, safe and sound..
 Olivia and I were sitting up, looking at the moon...
 "Nice Night out... I think we can close our case tomorrow...I've got enough...I think we've created a huge amount of doubt...I'm going to work hard on that one undecided juror..I'm going to tailor my message to him...You think I can convince him honey?" asked Olivia..
 "I don't know about him, but you could convince me of anything..." I said softly...

 ''Well you saying that is a biased statement...I'm in a see through lace baby doll , with sheer lace matching panties and you're very horny...I will be dressed considerably more conservative in court tomorrow." said Olivia.
"Maybe you shouldn't be....lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd!" I said, just staring at her...
."Ohhh come here, horny mannnnnn!" laughed Olivia.

I took Olivia in my arms and began kissing her passionately...We were practically slobbering over each other..Her lips were butter soft....I lifted her lace baby doll and began rubbing her legs, running my hands down into her panties..

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray..." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girlllllll!" I moaned.

 I bent her over the sink and entered her doggie style...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DONNIE RAYYYYY!" she screamed out loud...

She was turning her head from side to side and shaking....Tears were streaming down her face...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" I moaned...
 I sat down in the kitchen chair and she eased her self down on me , moving up and down and kissing me passionately...

I didn't know if I was coming or going...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OLIVIA!!!!" I howled..

"HUSSSSSSSSSSSBANDDDD!" she moaned..
We never made it to the bedroom, we wound up on the living room sofa....making wild crazy love there..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!" I moaned....

We had to get a new living room sofa and soon...The legs were going to give out , the way we were going at it!

and on the floor .....

"Ouuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU weeeeeee!" she cooed..

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS drifted by before we both climaxed.....

 We wound up standing by the doorway of our bedroom , kissing passionately after a few minutes..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Donnie Ray!" she cooed.
and then back in the bed for another FOUR TO FIVE HOURS...before we finally came, exhausted into each others arms..

 sweaty, but satisfied...
We had no idea that standing across the street from us, sweating and tortured was Creepy ADA, Regent Tepper.....

No doubt planning his next stunt..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments:

Post a Comment