Monday, September 28, 2020

Hair Trigger

Olivia was trying hard to conceal her laughter...

''Bennie...All these years you were bald and you decide THIS YEAR to wear a toupee'" she said.

She was in the interrogation room with him...Nicknamed the Fishbowl..
"Chicks love it Liv...It makes me look younger.."said Bennie Gillespie, an Attorney and  old friend of Olivia's who was sitting in the "fishbowl" accused of the first degree murder of Roy Basket, the husband of his client, Rita Basket....He was found with two slugs in him from a .38 smokeless and gripping a handful of hair from a toupee' , his extra toupee' that had been stolen from his home.."

"Liv, I didn't do it...I swear ,I didn't kill him." said Bennie.


"I believe you...but as you can see ,it's going to be an uphill battle." said Olivia.

"I know...I was romantically involved with the man's wife...He had been missing for two years and shows up out of nowhere and then we were seen having a loud shouting match just the day before..It doesn't look good, but if anybody can get me out of this situation you and Beverly can...By the way, where is the little minx?" he asked.
"If you mean my niece...She's home with her husband...He's a little under the weather.." said Olivia.
Benjamin Gillespie was an Attorney who my wife Olivia knew in court and social circles over the years..They were casual friends.. She described him as brilliant as far as being an attorney, but a bit socially inept.. He had a thing for Beverly that bordered on being a bit creepy... He was nearly 25 years older than her...He was older than Beverly's father, Olivia's older brother, Jimmy.

"You'll see her....Sit tight...I'm going to get you arraigned tomorrow..." said Olivia.

"Thanks Babe." he said..


Lt. Tragg walked in with two officers... The three of them were snickering at his toupee'

"Okay...let's go guy." said Lt. Tragg, snickering...


"Stoppppppppp!" said Olivia, snickering herself..As they walked Bennie to the elevator that would lead him to the holding cells above.

II-


Olivia returned home where Beverly, Josie, Alfreda and I were waiting.

"Hey guys I'm back...Bennie will be arraigned tomorrow." said Olivia.. "Judge Wong." she said.

"Great.... I can't believe that horrible toupee he's wearing...I liked him better bald." laughed Beverly..

"You should tell him Neicy Poo!  He likes you...He'd listen to you."laughed Olivia...

"Uhhhhh no, that's okay!" said Beverly...

"How's Nelson?" asked Olivia.
"He's getting better...He's sleeping.." said Beverly.
"That 24 hour virus is a killer.. Remember when I had it a few weeks ago?" asked Josie.
"I'm fixing Nelson some soup...He'll be fine  soon." said Alfreda..
"I did a little digging while you were at the jail.....Roy Baskett vanished two years ago....Not a trace of him could be found...Leaving his wife in control of his company...His company was near bank ruptcy two years ago ,around the time he vanished...Then a year ago...things were on the upswing and his company began seeing an upsurge in profits...His wife, Rita sold some shares off and cashed in, she cashed in big....Bennie Gillespie was her personal attorney..They couldn't declare Roy Baskett legally dead, but she could divorce him on the grounds of abandonment...Somewhere in the middle of all of this, they fell in love or lust or something and just when they were about to draw up the divorce papers..in absentia...Roy Baskett shows up from the dead!"

"He tells her to fire Bennie and the two of them got into a huge row...It was witnessed by at least 10-12 people...I don't know who....but somebody there , whoever killed him, knew that Bennie wore a toupee." I said.

Olivia busted out laughing...

''Ouuuu Donnie Ray, you are sooo cute....Somebody there knew he was wearing a toupee?  HAHAHAHA...Have you seen his toupee Donnie Ray? EVERYBODY THERE KNEW HE WAS WEARING A TOUPEE' "said Olivia, laughing loudly..
Beverly was laughing so hard, tears were running down the side of her face.....
So was Josie...
"Okay I get it...But who knew he had an extra toupee? His house was robbed and that's what was taken...Somebody slipped into Basket's office that night..a Struggle began and a gunshot, two gunshot's were heard..Basket snatched a clump of hair from the killer's toupee 'before he died...It was found in his hands..Luckily...We have an eyewitness who saw the killer leaving..Her name is Terry..Terry Meadows- Basket..She's the wife of Rita Basket's younger brother. Robert."I said.


"Did she identify Bennie?"asked Olivia.

"No, she had fallen and hit her head...She was in the Hospital last I heard...We can talk to her tomorrow."I said.
"Let's hope she doesn't say it was Bennie."said Beverly...
"Then we should get down there to that hospital as soon as possible." said Nelson.

"HEYYYY BABBY!" said Beverly, smiling.. Nelson had gotten up, got dressed and come downstairs.
Beverly kissed Nelson passionately...

"You feelin better?" she asked.

"Yeah...I'm feeling much better. Especially after that kiss"said Nelson, who pulled Beverly to him and kissed her some more..

"Ummmmmm" he moaned softly..
Beverly giggled like a high school girl..
"Ohhh yeah, he's feeling much better now...I can tell, he's all over Beverly.." laughed Alfreda.
"Ummmmmmm , ummmmmmmph...that boy loves my daughter." she laughed.



"I'm so glad to see you up and moving around Nelson..."said Olivia, kissing him on the cheek..

"I was going to bring you some soup Nelson..but I uh see, you have all you need!"said Alfreda.
''Welcome back buddy."said Josie, beaming..
"Glad you're feeling better Nelson..I was just giving everybody a run down on the case.."I said.

"I'll bring you up to speed on it..Come on...Let's sit down and go over our argument for the arraignment tomorrow." said Olivia.


III-


Nightfall came...

Olivia and I were upstairs in our apartment..

"Did I tell you how good you look in that dress?" I asked her..
"Noooooo but I've caught you looking at me lustfully all afternoon...Your tongue has practically been hanging out of your mouth...So I'm assuming you like it.." said Olivia..

"Like it...I love it." I said..
''Well thank you...I like it too! It's by one of my favorite designers.."laughed Olivia..

We kissed passionately for a few minutes...

I unzippered her dress and watched hungrily as she took it off and hung it up in her closet..
We kissed passionately on the bed...

I took my shirt and trousers off and my socks and shoes..

I slipped her white lacey panties off...


We kissed each other softly and slowly....She took her hands and put them in my boxers and felt my rock hard erection..

"You are sooooo hard...ouuuuuuuu..."she laughed as I unhooked her bra..

We stood in the middle of the floor ,kissing...

"Ouuuuuuuuuu look at youuu!" she laughed.

really kissing and practically devouring each others lips..

"You reallly liked this dress, didn't you?" she asked me in between soft , slow kisses..

"I like who was in the dress more.." I said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu  Donnie Ray….."she moaned..

"Oh my goddddd!..."she moaned softly as we crashed on the bed and we began to make sweet love....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" I moaned as the bed began to squeak beneath our combined weight...



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband, you are sooo hard, soooo huge..." she moaned.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDD! DONNIE RAYYY!" Olivia moaned...

I was losing my mind slowly....The way I always had when we made love...Olivia was so warm, so soft, sooo wet....I was delirious....

Before long we were making sweet love...Our bed making no noise, our headboard rattling out of control...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...I love you soooooo much!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia, you are driving me crazy.." I moaned..

She turned over and moved herself up and down on me...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I like this .."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhh not as much as I like it.." I said..

The past  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS was incredible...
Both of Olivia's legs were shaking furiously, her head was turning from left to right...she was sweating profusely....

"OH MY GOD!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSS.  OUUUU WEEE, OUUUU WEEEE..YESSS...YEsSSS….OHHH YESSS DONNIE RAY!!" she moaned..She was having an intense orgasm....

which caused her to kiss me more intensely.....


I was almost angry when I did start cumming….Olivia's screams and whoops seemed to get me more excited and to make me cum harder.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  Donnie Ray…..you make me cum so hard...." she sighed..

"You make me cum so much,..."  I said..

We both laughed....

As we lie in each other's arms...both of our bodies trembling...
We started kissing some more and before we knew it..


We were making love again for the second time...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray.....Oh my god!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Olivia cooed.

"I never get enough of you." I moaned..

"I seee." she said and laughed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" was all I could get out of my mouth.

ANOTHER THREE HOURS went by before we both climaxed and climaxed hard!



"Ummmmm I've got some more new dresses I want you to see...whooooooooooo!" said  Olivia..

''Ohhhh I can't wait" I said..







IV-

Early the next morning before the arraignment we were at the hospital...To see Terry Meadows -Basket, the wife of Rita Basket's Brother...
Only problem was when we arrived at her room...She was gone!! The Bed was freshly made and we were told she checked herself out yesterday.
"Well then she must be at home then."said Olivia.
"Did you get a number for her Donnie Ray?" asked Beverly.
"I do and an address...Let me call her right now." I said.



I called....

"Her number is disconnected...That's odd." I said.

"Ohhhhh noooo, all of a sudden, I got that sinkin feelin that this case is about to go sideways."said Nelson..
"She couldn't have gone far." said Josie.
''Don't bet on it!! I was just by her apartment.. Like you, I wanted a statement and a positive ID of the killer. Her husband said he hadn't seen or heard from her... He said she was still in the hospital..That he last saw her when he visited her at around eight last night. And you say she's not here either? What the hell is going on?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"That's what we'd like to know." said Beverly.

"Hmmm, why would she skip out?  It's not like this guy is a mob boss...He's just a hack lawyer with a bad toupee'."said Lt. Tragg.
Olivia busted out laughing....

"Lieutenant ,that's not nice." she said, still laughing..

"OH COME ON LIV.....I thought that rug on his head was about to get up and run away..." he said, howling with laughter...

It was rare, if ever  that Beverly and Lt. Tragg ever shared anything in common..but they both howled with laughter after his last remark and pointed at each other while laughing...




"The one person who can possibly identify the killer is uh currently missing." I said.

"That's not good for either side." said Olivia.


(TO BE CONTINUED)




No comments:

Post a Comment