Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Alexis Drake, Part 2


 7:35 AM-  We were all headed toward the Valhalla Correctional Facility to see our new client this morning...Alexis Drake.


Beverly, Josie, Olivia and Bresha went inside Cakeman Raven's  Bakery to pick up Coffee and Continental Breakfast foods.
"Remember the last time we were here Josie...?" asked Beverly , smiling..
"Oh yeah, with Mr. Handsy in the back seat, feeling us up...wow...That was the most uncomfortable ride." said Josie.

They were talking about when they took over a case for Kayla and worked with her Assisting Attorney Corey Beane,


now disbarred and on death row for killing five women and raping four.. He had been very touchy feely with the girls in the car...Forcing Bresha to sit up front, and Beverly to call her husband to sit with her and causing Josie to slap the daylights out of him....

Bresha smiled..She remembered... She wasn't having that problem today....She ,Josie and Beverly were in the back seat with Sean Marks.

He was wearing a very nice fragrance...He smelled good..He was also asleep...His head leaned gently on Bresha's shoulders...She smiled..She didn't mind..

He woke up when the girls went in to get coffee, doughnuts, bagels and pastries.


Olivia led the way...She was paying for it with the company credit card,,,

"Wow...I slept through the whole thing... You guys are planning a whole day session..This will make 
Alexis feel good...She'll be out of that cell or off that cell block."said Sean, yawning..
"Brooke kept you up last night eh?" joked Nelson to Sean...


"Awwwwww man, I'm sure you know what it's like..." laughed Sean to Nelson...





Thinking about his new wife Brooke and their marathon lovemaking last night....He was exhausted...
They would have to chill  and really get some sleep tonight...he thought.





I knew what it was like, having a hot wife and not being able to keep your hands off of her in bed at night...

"We are back...Let's go." said Olivia.
"We've got enough to have a nice day today..."said Beverly...
''Well as nice a day possible inside jail." said Josie.
"Yeah really." agreed Bresha.


 Today was overcast...



We arrived at Valhalla and to our surprise we saw an old enemy....



William "Bull" Bailey, former Lieutenant of Homicide, Former Federal Investigator, who was found guilty of planting the evidence at a crime scene that Attorney Brooke Kennedy was accused of... He pleaded guilty and was fired from his job as Federal Investigator for the U.S. Attorney's office and sentenced to 3-5 years probation.. He was now a Correctional Officer at the Women's jail checking incoming packages..

He saw us...We saw him...Nobody said anything to him....He checked our food trays and the girls legal rollers and allowed us to enter... He was livid...Olivia, Beverly and company had cost him his cushy government job and his  reputation... He was lucky he was able to swing this job...

He was so angry at seeing us, he was shaking...There wasn't even a pretense of cordiality.






"Ouuuuuuu I could just slap his face...After what he put Brookie through." said Bresha.


"The Fact that he's not behind bars is simply amazing.." said Josie..

''That's the way it goes...He does a Mea Culpa and he gets 3-5 probation and a cushy job at the Women's Detention Center...Some country we live in ,huh?" said Nelson.
''He's in the Ole Boys club...Just like Lt. Tragg...I've seen it too many times when I was a detective in New Orleans...It's a culture amongst them...." I said.
"I could just slap his face...After what he put Brookie through. Arrogant,lying pompous bastard." said
Beverly...



"This job isn't that cushy....It's a huge drop from what he was...An Investigator for the U.S. Attorney's Office. And you can best believe this job doesn't pay and lacks the prestige of his job as Investigator for the U.S. Attorney's Office or even when he was a Lieutenant of Homicide." said Olivia.

"I just wonder how many other times he's planted evidence at crime scenes to get a conviction???"asked Sean... "I could just gut him." said Sean angrilly as we walked by him and headed to the Visiting room.

























We had a nice spread of Doughnuts, Bagels and Cream Cheese and Jelly, Pastries  Hot coffee, Orange Juice  and pastries care of Cakeman Raven's Bakery  and Italian Hoagies care of the Hoagie Shop near where we lived for Lunch....



Alexis Drake was stunned when she was led into the visitor's room... Her eyes got as wide as saucers at the site of the food we brought... and the hot coffee... 

We had two tables filled with the food... She was grateful for food from the outside... She'd been locked up for two weeks so far.

We had our laptops at another table in which we all sat...

"We came prepared to spend the day with you Alexis....Which is why we brought food..."said Olivia.
"We are going to go over the particulars of your case with you from a legal standpoint..I would have liked for you to have been able to make bail....but we have to make do with what we can." said Sean.
"Now you just relax... enjoy the food, sit back and tell us everything and don't leave anything out.." said Beverly...
"I've heard of these Livingstons who you were working for and living with... Black Aristocrats almost...
They run the Cotillion...a sort of Jack and Jill like organization....Stanley Livingston is an area businessman and on the board of damn near everything...his wife, Marla Livingston is very highly thought of in social circles...She used to date my infamous Uncle, Arthur "Fathead" Newton, before she found "Religion" and got respectable..."said Nelson.  His Uncle had once been a major crime figure in the city, before retiring and moving to France with his new bride.. Few Gangsters got to retire ...most wound up dead or in prison. His nephew, Nelson, who he had treated like a son never knew what he really did for a living until after he graduated from law school... His undergraduate studies and law school studies completely paid for by his Uncle.
"WOWWWWWWWWWW Nelson, your uncle and my father....It's a wonder we turned out to be respectable citizens." joked Josie..  Her late father, Joe Boyd was one of the biggest Black Gangsters in Philadelphia at one time...She knew nothing of his business dealings until she was nearly a grown woman..Having lived with her single mother in New York City most of her life...
Bresha's background was pure...Her late , murdered auntie was a major civil rights activist and Attorney, killed by a rogue detective , now serving a life sentence...


"I really appreciate you all coming here to see me.. Yesterday and today are the only times I've had any contact with anyone from the outside since I've been locked up.." said Alexis..

"You don't have any family here?  wasn't your father from Philadelphia originally?" asked Olivia.

"Both of his parents are deceased...and he was an only child like me...He mentioned having an aunt and some cousins...but I never met them..."said Alexis...

"We are going to try and get you an early court date....Some people have pleaded out and some trials have been cancelled..."said Sean.


"The quicker that happens the quicker we can get you out of here and out of this mess." said Beverly.


We spent the rest of the day eating and talking about the case... If you were to look at us and not know we were in a prison waiting room....You would have thought we were old friends or business  associates having lunch.


II-


We had a great day with our new client....We left at the end of the day....

"Well Tomorrow we go to work."said Sean..

"Meet us for breakfast at 9:00...then we'll begin working on this case.afterwords." said Olivia.

"Where are we going for diner?" asked Beverly...

"Not Sam Mothers...??" asked Josie.

"We have time to catch our friends at The Bridge Building." said Bresha..
"That's a good idea." said Nelson...
''Yeah, that's a safe bet.." I said.. Nobody felt like tussling with Lt. Tragg today..


William "Bull" Bailey stared at us, but didn't say anything as we exited... We were clearly enemies at this point...There wasn't even a pretense of cordiality....

We arrived at the Bridge Building in time for their dinner meal...


Dinner was in session....


"You had a court appearence today Liv?" asked cousin Kayla, an Attorney in this building..

"No Baby, we just come from Valhalla...We spent the day with our new client..Her name is Alexis Drake.." said Olivia.

"And this case will be in federal court, no chance of running into you know who at all...It's not a murder case...It's a drug possession case...Our Client was accused of being in possession of 9 Kilos of Heroin with intent to distribute...We think she's innocent...That she was an unwilling mule." said Beverly...


"Hmmm that's a good defense... The only move you've got under the circumstances. I just tried a case over at the fed...It's not bad over there...It's walking distance from here...Kinda sorta, they have a great cafeteria and great food over there too..."said Kayla's husband Ray...

"Me and you tried a case over there before, back when I worked for Foxworth."said Nelson to Ray...



"That's right , we did ,didn't we?" said Ray..

"And we've tried a case over there before too!..A couple of times...against Todd and another time too...."said Josie...
"Yesssss, how could we forget that....and we just finished defending Brookie over there."said Beverly.
"That's right..We are no strangers to Federal Court."said Olivia.



"We are no strangers to Federal Court...." I said.




Bresha and her husband, Tony, also an attorney that worked in this building were in a corner kissing passionately as was our friend, 
Sean Marks, reunited with his wife, Brooke , also an attorney working in this building..

They too were kissing passionately..
..

All of our other friends, Jazzy, Dabnis, Jessica, Chip, Yvette, Keith Jones, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil, Jade, Natalie, David Charles, Karen Page, Virginia and Jetty all came in went through the line to get their food and came and sat down around us...

"Heyy Liv, Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Donnie Ray..Where's Bree? Oh Never mind...I see her...sucking face with her husband."laughed Jazzy...
"Sheeeet, that aint a bad idea...Give me some sugar..."laughed her husband Dabnis, kissing Jazzy on the cheek..

''Cut it out....You've been up in my office all day, kissing on me.."giggled Jazzy.


"Hola  Liv, Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Donnie Ray.Nice to see you." said Jessica.
"Heyyy Guys...Nice of you to join us." said Chip...
"Heyy Liv, Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Donnie Ray..Where's Bree? Oh Never mind...I see her. she's with Tony." laughed Yvette...
"Not a bad idea." laughed Keith....
"You've been kissing me all day....Don't even think about it...I'm hungry."laughed his wife, Beatrice..
""Heyy Liv, Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Donnie Ray..Where's Bree? Oh Never mind...I see her." said Sofia, laughing...
"Heyyy guys... Glad you visited us."laughed Kahlil...
"Hey Liv, Guys...I love it when we are all able to have dinner together."said Jade..taking her seat...
"Hey Liv, Beverly, Josie, Donnie Ray....I was going to ask where Sean is, but he's with my buddy, Brookie over there." laughed Natalie...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmm, I've kind of got the same idea..."whispered David into Natalie's ear...


She giggled like a high school girl...

"You've always got that in mind....myyy goodness David..." she laughed...
"Heyy Liv, Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Donnie Ray." said Karen Page...
"Hail Hail...The Gangs All Here." said Virginia.

"Yeah , We got a fullhouse tonight." said her husband, Jetty.....


It was sooo nice ,all of us eating here...laughing, talking, enjoying our meals and no arguing, no one staring at our tables whining and complaining and trying to aggravate someone...No possibility of a fist fight..

It was truly peaceful....


Miles away at Sam Mother's Diner.


Lt. Tragg walked into the diner... He spotted William "Bull"Bailey sitting by himself , eating dinner.

"Hey "Bull" how ya doin?" said Lt. Tragg..


"Oh Hey Artie....I'm doin okay.." he said.


"I heard they gave you probation...No jail time....Sorry you got fired from your job...That was a sweet gig, I imagine..." said Lt. Tragg as he placed his dinner order with the waitress,


''Artie it was beyond sweet.... They fired me immediately...I was one year from retiring and getting my pension...I lost it all...I had to sell my boat to pay my legal fees in order to stay out of jail...I'm living off of my pension from the department and social security...I uh have a new job....I work up at Vallhalla..The women's prison...I check bags as people come in and people leave...You'll never guess who I saw today... Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece, Beverly and their husbands and the two other attorneys who work with them...and that son of a bitch husband of Brooke Kennedy...Apparently they have a client in the jail... They were there all day today... They might be coming here for dinner...I was so mad...it was all I could do not to spit on all of em..." snarled William "Bull" Bailey ,still angry that Brooke refused to take the deal and that her attorneys, Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Bresha and I cleared her and exposed HIM as the one who placed the evidence at the crime scene..

It caused him to lose his job and he almost went to prison, which would have killed him...Instead 

His attorney got him 3-5 probation with no jail time....He was fired immediately upon conviction... Some connections he had landed him a job at the women's detention center...Valhalla, checking bags...A drop in pay and prestige...but still better than going to jail...


''And the son of a bitch Lucas Fuentes....He's  avoided me like the plauge , distanced himself from me completely, threw me under the gotdamn bus.....wouldn't take my calls, wouldn't testify in my behalf, nothing...I can't stand him ...I'm glad he lost his bid to be district attorney." complained Bull Bailey, who was just waiting to unload..


He was the most upset over totally losing Brooke, who he had had a crush on for years and who he had tried to get into his bed for just as long...She acted as if she was totally unaware of his intentions.
He felt as if her mouthy opinionated Black girlfriend Natalie
and her attorney, Olivia Bennett-Alexander had poisoned her against him... Which was funny because Lt. Tragg and 

Jumpshot Jim felt the same way about the two women...That they had poisoned her against him until he found out she was close to getting married.
The truth was, Brooke wasn't thinking about any of them...They weren't on her radar....The only man that ever had her heart or a chance at sharing her bed was our friend, Federal Public Defender, Sean Marks.



None of us ever came in for dinner that night...We were miles away enjoying a nice relaxing meal, while these two angry men sat and whined to each other in Sam Mother's Diner.



III-

"Tomorrow Donnie Ray...go talk to the Livingstons....and Mrs. Tubbs if possible....."said Olivia..


"Your wish is my command Mrs. Alexander..." I said.

"You love saying "Mrs. Alexander" don't you?" laughed Olivia as I took her into my arms...
"Yes I do.....I've loved it since the day you said "I do"" I said...


We kissed passionately....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! And I've loved being Mrs. Alexander since the day I said I do" she said.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I moaned quietly as we kissed....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I lovvvvvvvvvvvvve being Mrs. Alexander." she moaned..


I helped her undress and she helped me undress...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYY GODDD! OLIVIA!" I moaned.

Olivia stared in my eyes kind of strangely... She slowly ran her hands down my leg, felt my erection and squeezed it a little bit....Her eyes grew wide and she looked at me...

"Whooooooo...I guess you' love being Mr. Alexander too!!!" she whispered...and then giggled. "You are always HAPPY to see me.." she laughed...

"Myyy goodness. LOOK AT YOUUU!" she said...

I slowly slipped her panties down......

''Ouuuuuu Liv, these are pretty...."I said.

"I'm glad you like these..."she giggled.



"Oh My God....Look at youuuuuuuu." she said.....

"Look at you baby." I said as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." she moaned...

She moaned , all the while holding my penis with both of her hands and rubbing it....


I kissed her, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...I could feel Olivia trembling....and moaning softly....I eased her panties off of her and laid her across the bed....

I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her like nobody's business...I wanted to savor this experience, I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time.

I couldn't get enough and neither could she...

''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS SOOOO DAMNNN GOOOOD!
" I moaned...

"Oh yes...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yes..." she cooed...

So I took my time...I made slow, steady sweet love to Olivia for  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!  MISTER ALEXANDER!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MRS ALEXANDER!!!! " I screamed out...


She matched me thrust for thrust and even bit my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....

We made sweet passionate and intense love for another THREE MORE HOURS!!...

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! AND YOU NEVER GET ENOUGH!!!! OHHHHHHHHHH! "she moaned... 

She was so moist, so soft...I was losing my mind....

When we both finally came....We were drained....


"Donnie Ray, We are like newlyweds...hehehehehee." she giggled.

"I feel like this is the first time, everytime I make love to you....."I said.

''So do I Donnie Ray..So do I....WOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!"said Olivia lying on my chest.....both of us slowly drifting off to sleep...




IV-


I was standing outside our office/duplex, getting ready to get in the car....
"Heyyy Sean...They're waiting for you upstairs." I said.
"You're not having breakfast Donnie Ray?" he asked..


"I ate already.....You look beat my man...You gotta get some rest , give Brookie a break." I said.. Knowing that I needed to heed my own advice... I too was exhausted...

Sean looked at me and laughed, almost like he knew I was kidding...

"I'll see you this afternoon Donnie Ray." he laughed and walked upstairs..

And upstairs...
''Come on up Sean." said Alfreda..
"Good Morning.." said Olivia.



She was drinking Coffee and Orange Juice...

"Good Morning Olivia, Beverly, nelson, Josie, Bresha."said Sean, smiling..

"Hiiii Sean..." said Beverly...
"Hey Guy...Get some breakfast.." said Nelson, passing him some pancakes..



"Here Sean, Want some Hash Browns? , sausage??"said Josie




said Josie passing him some off of the big plate in the middle of the table...

Olivia poured him some coffee...

while Alfreda poured him some Orange Juice..
Sean appreciated the hospitality and he thought all of the women were gorgeous...He envied his buddy Nelson, working around all of this gorgeousness everyday, all day.. He ate quietly...
Bresha, the only person here younger than him smiled sweetly...

"You thinkin about Brooke aren't you?  I think about Tony during the day when he's not around.." she said.


"Sean....my husband thinks, somebody has been running drugs from Montreal to Philly through somebody in the neighborhood...Either the Livingstons or Mrs. Tubbs or someone...He's going to the DEA , THE CID and The FBI/ATF today and talk to the about it...Then he's going to interview the Livingstons for starters...We think your girl Alexis was an unwitting mule." said Olivia as they ate..


''Do you know of any other girls that worked for them being arrested and charged with a simular offense?" asked Beverly.

"No, not that I know of...and the Livingstons have considerable wealth from their business ventures and boards that they're on...I can't see them being drug kingpins...."said Sean.


"No, not in the sense that they have street corners and runners and touts selling for them....That kind of thing is beneath them...but they or somebody could have a package that they quietly sell to drug organizations for a huge profit...The organizations sends a representative to make the pick up...It's all done very quietly and discreet. They're paid off the top and that's the end of it.."said Nelson.


"She said she made that long drive and always in a rental car twice a month...It makes sense..Who is going to search her at the border for drugs?...She's carrying Baby Formula and Condensed Milk...She's a young girl...It's the perfect set up...She's been working for them for two years....Who would suspect until now when she has a fender bender and the drugs are discovered.?" said Josie.

"What we have to prove is that she knew nothing about it."said Bresha.

''We are going to look at her financials...Bank Accounts...Credit Cards...any purchases during the past two years for starters and then work our way from there...That's what my husband is doing." said Olivia.

''A Good Investigator is an Attorney's best friend...Donnie Ray is quite a guy.."laughed Sean..

''Yes...Yes he is...You just don't know." she whispered to herself quietly...




Thinking about last night and all we did!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment