Monday, January 2, 2023

Starting the New Year Right


 It was the First couples night of the New Year....So everybody piled into Olivia and Beverly's buses and headed to Curley's Bar...It was the one place they all hung out that was not in their part of the city....It was half way across town.




On couples night, Every couple got two drinks free for every two drinks they ordered... Jazzy and Dabnis, Jessica and Chip and Kayla and Ray sat at seperate tables...talking quietly and drinking..
They knew the risk they faced of running into Lt. Tragg in here, but tonight, they didn't care.
" I love Couples Night..." said Jazzy.
" I love after Couples Night." said Dabnis, anticipating making love to Jazzy all night tonight when they got home..  It was a Thursday night. ,They both were off Friday.

"I know you love it, Horn Dog!"laughed Jazzy.


"I love Couples Night...and I love the fact that  we are off tomorrow." said Jessica.
"Oh yesss... Ouuuuu I hope you are wearing those Black panties you bought last week ." whispered Chip to Jessica.


"Yesssss....I am wearing them.... Oh My God....You are such a horn dog." Whispered Jessica to Chip.

''Sweeet...Love Couples Night."said Jazzy.
"So do I." said Ray, smiling salaciously at his sexy wife..

 Olivia, Donnie Ray, Beverly and Nelson, Josie and Paris, Bresha and Tony and Rockland and Alfreda managed to find seperate tables near each other..

''Ummmmmm these drinks are delicious." said Olivia. "So glad I gave everybody off tomorrow" she added.
"I've never quite heard them described that way. I'm glad you gave everybody off " laughed Donnie Ray...
Beverly was sitting on her husband's lap, enjoying her drink...
Nelson had a big smile on his face as he enjoyed his drink and held Beverly with his other hand..
" I love Couples Night..." said Josie.
"I think we all do." said her husband, Paris.
Bresha was sitting on her husband's lap and sipping her third drink...
Her husband Tony said"I am soo glad we came on buses and don't have to drive home."
Alfreda laughed  "I think we all are..." she said.
Her husband, Rockland, just smiled. 

In another corner, Yvette Jones-Lockwood and her husband, Gary,  Keith and Beatrice Jones, Sofia and Kahlil Ahmed , Jade and Danny Ho and Virginia and Jetty had found seperate tables...

''Another couples night." said Yvette.
''Yessssssss and after couple's night...It's gonna be epic...I'm off tomorrow."said Gary.
"Bee Bee... you look incredible tonight."said Keith Jones..
"That's the Liquor and your Libido talking, but I'll take it."laughed Bee Bee, who was sitting on her husband's lap. He was hugging her gently..
Sofia, already drunk was sitting in her husband, Kahlil's lap, with her head on his shoulders.
Kahlil smiled serenely...
So Did Jade , who was laying her head on her husband, Danny Ho's shoulders.
Danny was finishing up his drinks.
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm this is sooooo good." said Virginia ,sipping her drink....
"Just like you baby....Just like you.." said Jetty.

"Oh Hush freshie.."laughed Virginia..

Because they were all scattered around the bar, if he did come in ,Lt. Tragg would not be able to zero in on them as a group the way he often did...

Sitting at a table for four was Zoey and Lem and Brooke and Sean...

"Ummmm these steaks are so good... I remember when we were courting , you used to ask me to come here, have a thick steak , a martini and some  quiet conversation." said Zoey to Lem.
''And it was a good idea too!" said Lem.

"You used to say the same thing to me before we got married the first time.."said Brooke  to her husband, Sean..
Sean said nothing...He smiled and cut his steak.


They were the only couples who were eating..They were having thick juicy New York Strip Steaks and Martini's...


The only couple sitting at the bar was Natalie Tennison and her boyfriend, David Charles. The only couple that was not married, but at least they were a couple. Natalie remembered either being the odd girl out without a man or having a plus one, who only wanted to get her in bed and didn't plan on hanging around long...Now, she was here with her live in boyfriend. She was happy.


"I was always that girlfriend, that other girl's boyfriends or husband's hated... because I had a smart mouth, was opinionated and kind of loud... I guess you can tell that....Beverly, her cousin Kayla and even Jazzy had boyfriends that despised me when we were in high school and even in college..  I attempted to tone it down some when I went to law school....I was quieter... When me and Brookie became friends, her white girlfriends hated me because I was Black and not going for their racist bullshit.. Their boyfriends wanted to sleep with me on the low because they'd never had a black woman before and they had this thought that I was exotic or something.  Brookie always defended me and stuck by my side...Just like Beverly, Kayla and Jazzy had in the past.... That's why I love them...And their husbands ,Nelson, Ray and Dabnis are all really, really really nice and cool  guys...They love me....and they give me what for...I like that...That's why for the first time I feel so comfortable....Comfortable in my own skin." said Natalie..


''Wowwww...I'm surprised you told me all of that.. I like you Natalie, every inch of you, from your head to your baby toes" said David Charles.


" Awwwwwwww thank youuuuuuu, Are you trying to make me cry?? David,  You're my man now...I want you to know me...Warts and All.... I know you didn't shoot your shot all of those years because you were afraid of my mouth...Afraid I'd verbally cut you to shreds...You heard me around the Public Defenders Office, read some people....I know that intimidated you. That's why when you got the courage to talk to me that night in Aqua Bar, I showed you a different side of me..a Nicer ,Kinder and Gentler me  AND...I LET YOU FEEL ME UP! WITHOUT SLAPPING YOU!" she said and they both howled with laughter.
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ESPECIALLY THAT!" laughed David Charles. He had been rubbing her nice shapely legs and eventually had his hands up her skirt the entire time they were sitting at that table that night, talking. He was surprised she didn't remove his hands...She was very gentle, very sweet that night. Not what he had expected..
"Lt. Tragg and Jumpshot Jim were both intimidated by my suggestions and my aggressiveness during the case we were working on...Which is why they fired me....And Brooke, god love her...I wouldn't have been mad if she had stayed on the case...She told Jumpshot Jim "If She goes, I go!" and I could have cried...She was a real friend... I love her to death..." said  Natalie, almost crying.


''Well we got new jobs...I'm working with you again...I live with you, Sleep in the same bed with you and we are surrounded by all of these new friends and old friends... All is good!" said David Charles..






In the past few weeks they had all hung out at Josie's, Aqua Bar, Stoleys and The Mermaid Club... They had gone to the Skating Rink with the 5 D.J.'s and had a blast with everybody on New Years Eve!...















David Charles  played in the pick up basketball games on Saturday with Lem, Dabnis, Ray, Nelson, Paris, Tony , Chip.,Keith Jones, Kahlil Ahmed and when he could make it, Danny Ho... The basketball games were always competitive and fun...








Bee Bee, Sofia,  Jade, Jessica and Bresha all came and brought food..



It was a good time!


Natalie would hook up with her girls, Jazzy, Kayla, Beverly and Josie and go shopping..








While Brooke and Zoey would meet at Olivia's house..and dish with Olivia and Yvette....







While Sean, Donnie Ray and Gary would sit in the living room, talk and watch whatever game was on...








Jetty and Virginia were home, making love the rest of the morning.....


As was Alfreda and Rockland...

While at Curley's....
"So...You know all there is to know about me...My Light and My darkness...Anything more I need to know about you?" asked Natalie..
''No, I'm basically what you see, a quiet, easygoing unasuming guy with a big penis...who would like..."said David Charles..

"I know...I know.."laughed Natalie.. "To Put it inside me....Myyyyyyyyyy goodness.... You're a closet freak David.. You know that? "laughed Natalie...

She kissed him passionately...

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmm and you bring it out in me." she moaned as they continued to kiss.


II-

They had all been there for THREE TO FOUR HOURS, enjoying drinks, dinner and quiet conversation when Lt. Tragg walked in...


He surveyed the room... His "Favorite People" were all there...scattered around...He couldn't zero in on the entire group...

He had new targets now.....




He saw Brooke.. who he was still very attracted to, despite the fact that she was now married and to this guy, This Black man, who he didn't know, but knew he was some kind of U.S. Attorney... Watching those two kiss just triggered him , drove him insane with a rage he couldn't understand..



He did not know Zoey or Lem, but he had seen them before...in the company of Olivia and Yvette..and speaking of them..

Both Olivia and Yvette and their entire staff was spread out at different tables.. All with multiple drinks on them.. All of them were laughing, talking and kissing passionately, indicating to him that they were all a bit tipsy...They'd better not be driving, he thought.

























He saw Jazzy and her husband, Dabnis talking quietly and staring into each other's eyes.... This was the first time he'd seen Dabnis since their fight a few weeks ago in which Dabnis had beat him to a pulp and knocked him unconscious.... He was livid at seeing him, but he didn't want a repeat of the fight.. The swelling in his face had only recently gone completely down...







Olivia's cousin, Kayla, her husband, Ray, who he had also had a fight with and been on the losing end of were sitting at a table next to Jessica and Chip, who he only knew as associates of Olivia and Yvette, but had no real grievance with also sat...

They all were kissing so passionately, he felt like telling them to get a room.


All with multiple drinks at their tables...and practically all of the  couples kissing passionately in between drinks..

They were scattered all over the bar.

But tonight....His target was his most hated enemy at the moment.. Natalie Tennison, the loud mouthed partner of Brooke, who he despised and her boyfriend, David Charles...who he felt was whipped and who he had absolutely no respect for.. They were at the bar, where he was going...




They were kissing... They finally came up for air...... David ordered two more drinks..

"Two Watermelon Martini's please..." he said..


"Isn't that cute...He orders what his girlfriend orders...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu" snarled Lt. Tragg...He seemed to get joy at mocking certain people, angering them...



"Man, what is your problem? Oh yeah, you're stupid!" said David Charles. Everyone at the bar erupted in laughter. David was unfazed...

Natalie laughed  ,but cautioned David.. "Ignore him. He likes to goad people into an argument...He's a petty little man who gets off on this... Just be cool baby!" she cautioned.


"That's right...Do what your girlfriend tells you...It's been working for you so far..You won a big case didn't you? You're the Golden Boy huh..."David who slew Goliath right? heh heh heh....She talked you into resigning from the Public Defender's Office, you did it...and now you and her and Brooke are winning big cases, getting convicted losers out of prison...I'd say it's working good for you...She must be hell in bed!" snarled Lt. Tragg....

"That wasn't very nice!" said Natalie..


"Actually she is...And  You're right....It is working well for me.! Did you know I'm going to be on  HARD BOTTOM  four nights next week with The first night with My beautiful, brilliant and sexy as hell girlfriend here, and Brooke and our boss lady, Karen Page...as well as Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her crew the night after that, Yvette Jones-Lockwood and her crew the next night and uh ruh, Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband, Charles Burrows the night after that!... See we won three landmark cases.... Didn't YOU used to be a regular on that show??  Didn't a rival network promise you a talk show?? What happened to that?  Oh yeah and weren't you and Jumpshot Jim offered a technical advisor's role on a movie or TV show or somethin? How is that working for you? Crapped out huh?" asked David..

Natalie was laughing so hard , tears were streaming down her face and she wasn't trying to hide it..




David Knew that The T.V. Shows offered to both Lt. Tragg and Jumpshot Jim fell through after the verdict...So did the Podcasts and the Movie deals too......He guessed rightly so that this was a sore spot with Lt. Tragg...He had reversed Lt. Tragg's tactics on him.

Lt. Tragg was as red as a beet... He was Livid.....and worse, He had no comeback!


"Cat got your tongue Lieutenant?" asked David mockingly.....



Natalie laughed mercilessly.......


Lt. Tragg was so angry he slammed his mug on the counter, destroying the mug and sending beer all over the counter and the front of his suit jacket.......

"HEYYY ARTIE! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???" screamed an angry Curley....


Lt. Tragg tossed a twenty on the counter and money to pay for his beer, stomped his foot and angrily stormed out of the bar...

Few if anybody even noticed.

He angrily stood in the parking lot...and watched as every patron left....Especially his "favorite people"
He knew that every last one of them was buzzed...He was waiting for one of them to get in a car..




To his chagrin, every last one of them, including his new enemies got on Olivia's buses, which hadn't been parked in any parking lots, but pulled up in front of Curley's at 2:30... They all got on the bus..They were laughing and talking and oblivious to him.


He decided to follow the buses..




Naturally they let the majority of the people off in front of their homes, which they walked to ...

The Buses drove six blocks away and let Zoey and Lem off and then a block away

Letting Brooke, Sean, Natalie and David off.....


"My God....They all live in the same area... Un believable..." he snarled..



Unable to bust them for DUI, he frustratingly drove the long way home....




Inside Natalie's apartment...


"Baby, you handled him so well...I was going to step in to help you, but I didn't have to...You handle yourself well in court in person and.." said Natalie..

"And in the bedroom!" said David.

Natalie sighed and laughed..."Yes and especially in the bedroom.. You just turn me on in so many ways."said Natalie, who admired David by leaps and bounds, more every day..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU REALLY GET ME....IN A WAY I COULD NEVER HAVE IMAGINED!" Natalie said in between kisses.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NATALIE, TELL ME I'M NOT GOING TO WAKE UP TOMORROW IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL AND FIND OUT THIS WAS ALL A FEVER DREAM!" said  David..

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY, THIS IS REAL, ALLLL REAL..." she said in between kisses as he unsnapped her bra..
He slipped her matching panties down......


"Ummmmmmmm they match..." David Noticed..

"I always try to match them up.." said Natalie...

"I like that you do.....WOWWWWWW!" said David..
He squeezed her buttocks..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID!!" she squealed.
She moved up and down on him on the side of the bed, experiencing two intense orgasms as she did so...Her body trembled....She continued to kiss him passionately.....
He humped her on the bed....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVIDDDDDDD!" she cooed, having yet another orgasm......
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NATALIE..." he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID!" she cooed loudly...

The bed began to squeak loudly , the headboard began to rattle..

AND NINE TO TEN HOURS of lovemaking followed...



"Ouuu David, that was amazing....You are like the biggest surprise of my life!!!!!!.... Can I tell you another secret?" whispered Natalie, lying on top of David...

"Uh Oh! "joked David.

"You're my first." said Natalie...

"You were a virgin before me?" asked David.

"Nooooooo, not hardly.... but most of the guys I dealt with were "Friends with Benefits", never anything long term.... You're like my first real boyfriend and certainly the first guy I've ever lived with..."said Natalie.

"You're the first girl I've ever lived with... I have had other girlfriends though....They just never lasted.. I hope we last..."said David..

"I think we will..." said Natalie...

"Can we uh, Can we do it some more?" asked David..

"OH MY GOD!!!!! You are a real horn dog.....but it was so good, I can't say no.....Come on." she said.

He mounted her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OHHHHHH DAVID! YOU NEVER GET ENOUGH!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OH MY GODDDDDDD!" she moaned as she had an embarrassingly quick orgasm....

"NATALIE.....OH MY GOODNESSS....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

Once more the bed began to rock.....The headboard began to squeak and rattle.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....OHHH MY GOODNESSS, DAVID.....WOUUUUUU!" she moaned.

THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS LATER!


Natalie relaxed on top of him...Her body trembled a little....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, take that goofy grin off of your face.." she laughed..

He just laughed, rubbing her butt and slowly falling to sleep..

She remained awake on top of him for awhile, smiling, happy and finally drifting off to sleep.


III-



They all convened at Sam Mother's Diner the next morning... Sam Mother was ecstatic about them all being here this morning... He hadn't seen them all together in a long time...

Olivia and Yvette and their entire staff were at breakfast this morning... Taking up two long tables.

Olivia, Donnie Ray, Yvette, Gary, Beverly, Nelson, Keith and Bee Bee, Josie and Paris, Sofia and Kahlil, Bresha and Tony, Jade and Danny, Alfreda and Rockland and Virginia and Jetty took over the two tables.





















There was a third table with Jazzy, Dabnis, Kayla, Ray, Jessica and Chip.








within a few minutes, the rest of the crowd  came in and took seats at the third table.

Natalie, David, Brooke, Sean, Zoey and Lem, filled up the third table..






After all of that drinking the night before...Everyone was famished.. There was Buttermilk Biscuits and Gravy, Pancakes, Everything Omelettes, Omelettes to order, Hash Browns, Sausages, Orange Juice and Coffee. everybody chowed down....











There was unity in numbers and everybody had come together and was sitting together, enjoying their food..


Like clockwork, Lt. Tragg stumbled in... He was surprised to see everyone from last night..He figured they had hangovers and were eating it away....That was only partially true.

He stared balefully at all three tables, saying nothing.. No one was paying him any mind, they were talking to each other and eating their food.

"HANGOVERS EH?" he snarled.


''Yeah, that's why we all took Public Transportation."said David.. It was true.. They had all taken the train here.


''Gee and he probably brought all of those tracking devices too! What a waste !"said Natalie..

All three tables exploded in laughter! Loud Raucous Laughter!


Lt. Tragg  hated being the butt of the joke.. He was livid... He stomped his foot and headed to the counter.

"My regular Sam." he said.

''Why don't you leave them alone Artie? seriously, I mean it.   They come in here, they spend a lot of money, They don't bother anybody, they don't cause a commotion....Why do you bother them?  They're lawyers, they are just doin their jobs...And when they are in here, they are just eating, they aren't bothering anybody...Can't you just come in and eat your food without getting in anybody's face? "said Sam Mother.



He served him his Hot Coffee, his fried eggs, his sausage, and his Hash Browns..

''Sam, why don't you just butt out huh?" said a testy Lt. Tragg.



"NO ! ARTIE I WON'T BUTT OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE MY CUSTOMERS TOO! JUST LIKE YOU!!...AND THEY DESERVE TO BE ABLE  TO COME IN HERE AND EAT IN PEACE , WITHOUT BEING HARRASED BY YOU, NOW EITHER CUT IT OUT OR FIND SOMEPLACE ELSE TO EAT! I MEAN IT GOTDAMN IT!" yelled Sam Mother.

They all heard it and snickered..


"Make this to go!" said an angry Lt. Tragg. His food was put in Styrofoam containers and cups and put in a bag..

An Angry Lt. Tragg got up and stormed out of the diner..

''Who the hell does he think he is? Talking to me like that!" snarled Lt. Tragg.

"YOU DON'T EVEN TIP ARTIE!!! CHEAP BASTARD!" yelled Sam Mother....

As he left, he heard loud raucous laughter, followed by whistles and claps.. He was as usual, furious...
"You have no idea how bad I want to make love to you right now... Let's pay our bill and get out of here." whispered Natalie to David Charles, as everyone walked up to the counter to pay their bills and were leaving tips on the table.

David's eyes got as wide as saucers...


They all got on the train and headed home.. It was so much fun... All 32 of them...They took up a whole car...


At home, Natalie practically attacked David, ripping his clothes off and throwing him up against the wall, smothering him in kisses, hot, slow, smouldering kisses.
They practically  raced to the bed where they continued making sweet love, the rest of the afternoon.!


IV-


A WEEK LATER-

Brooke and Sean got to go on their first "Laundry Day" outing...


They were totally amazed..Laundry was something that had to be done, It was rarely thought of as fun.
Beverly had organized this when she discovered this Ultra Modern Laundromat ...She and Olivia started loading up the buses and bringing their friends here ever so often to do their laundry...It was something that took all day, Washing clothes, drying them and folding them.. She always enjoyed when her, her aunt and Kayla used to do this when they were younger and made a day out of it with food..This was on a wider scale.


Natalie and David were on their second Laundry day with the group...

Jazzy, Dabnis, Kayla, Ray, Jessica, Chip, Zoey and Lem and Virginia and Jetty were the first to grab machines and get started.

"I love these washing machines...They are huge." said Jazzy.
'Twice as huge as the ones in our neighborhood." said her husband, Dabnis.
"Ouu, I've got a month worth of laundry here." said Kayla.
"You and me both babe...Not to mention, dry cleaning that I have to pick up Monday." said  her husband, Ray.
''Ouuu seems like we haven't done any laundry since the last laundry day." said Jessica.
"I know I haven't...You too?" said her husband Chip.
"Well I have, but I have a few things that needed washing." said Zoey , who probably had the lightest load.
"Same Here." said her husband, Lem.

"I'm guilty of not doing any laundry since last laundry day too!" said Virginia.
"Same here...I used to keep you up to date." said her husband, Jetty

Olivia, Donnie Ray, Beverly and Nelson ,Josie and Paris and Bresha and Tony were busy talking, but they got set up next.  Yvette, Gary, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil, Jade and Danny stopped talking and put their clothing in the washers..
''Let's stop so much talking and get our wash started." said Olivia.
''Yeah, pass me my laundry bag." said Donnie Ray.
"I admit , I waited until Laundry Day, because this is so much fun." said Beverly, who loved getting everybody together.
Nelson smiled at his wife as he unloaded his laundry into different machines.
"I'm ashamed of myself for waiting so long to do my laundry." said Josie.
''At least we have room to do it, without getting in each other's way or having to wait."said Paris.
''We make this laundromat  a lot of money when we show up." said Bresha.
"Yes we do." said her husband Tony.

''We gotta petition our laundromat to get bigger washers." said Yvette.
''Yeah and more washers." said Gary.
''Mannnn, I love this place...Shame there is no game on today." said Keith Jones.
"That means you can keep me company as we wash and dry." said his wife, Beatrice.
"Same with you." said Sofia  to her husband, Kahlil.
Kahlil just smiled.
''Here comes Breakfast" said Jade as the Catering Truck pulled up.
  "Just what the doctor ordered." said her husband, Danny.

Alfreda and Rockland were the only two who did not come on the buses... They came with the food on the Catering truck...


They brought  a catered breakfast...Pancakes, sausage, bacon, hashbrowns, eggs, enough for everybody and lots of hot coffee...


"Oh Mann, Food too?" said Sean...
''Mannn my wife and her cousins Olivia and Beverly and Beverly's mother Alfreda, they own a Bus Company and that Catering Company...They keep things popping...The Bennett Women." said Ray.

''Good To Know."laughed Sean.






The Food made it  better.. No one was sitting around waiting for their clothes to finish...They were eating and talking.
"You know Natalie...I like these people..I like the things they do together, Clubbing, Roller Skating, Laundry Day.. And they're smart...We all are learning so much from them about the law." said Brooke.
"Yes indeed..It's like...I can't wait to go to work now...and when we get off...There is always something to do most nights.."said  Natalie.
''And when the two of us are alone, lawd have mercy.." said David.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   youuuuuuuuuuuu!"said Natalie. "Come here, give mama a kiss." she said. She sat on his lap....put her arms around his neck.....
They kissed passionately...

''Natalie, this is the happiest I've seen you since I've known you.Thanks Charles for putting a smile on my girl's face." said Natalie.
''She's put one on mine."said Charles.
"Yessssss...I can see that." laughed Brooke.


Natalie leaned over and kissed David some more..

Kayla, Jazzy and Beverly observed Natalie and David kissing.

''I'm happy for Nat...She looks like she got something real now..." said Kayla.
''And David is crazy about her..Nat told me that he told her ,he'd had a monster crush on her for years and was afraid to say anything.."said Jazzy.
''Yeah, well he's not afraid now...He's living his dream....They ares so cute together."said Beverly.




As they all washed and dried their clothes and ate and talked.



EPILOUGE-




One of the rare times Lt. Tragg was at his desk... He was looking at files on his new Public enemies Number One.


Natalie Tennison- 

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from The Philadelphia High School for Girls,Philadelphia PA.

B.A.- Trial Advocacy/ Pre Law/Administration of Justice - Temple University

JD-Georgetown University Law Center

Passed the Bar in Virginia/Maryland/Pennsylvania/New Jersey/Deleware / New York

Associate Litigation Attorney at Akin/Gerard/ Jordan/Hester & Field

Public Defender's Office- Philadelphia

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia

 Staff Attorney - WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT



Brooke Kennedy

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Hallahan Catholic High School for Girls.Philadelphia PA.

B,A,- Administration Of Justice/Trial Advocacy/Pre Law- Lasalle University

J.D.- Middleton School of Law, Bayside,PA.

Speaks Spanish/French and Russian fluently.

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New Jersey/New York/ Deleware

Law Clerk for Pennsylvania's Chief Judge of Appeals, Carter Baum

Trial Attorney for U.S. Department of Justice's Anti- Trust Division, Washington D.C.

Married to Attorney Sean Marks, A Trial Attorney for The U.S. Department of Justice, Anti Trust Division. 

DIVORCED after two years. No Children.

Public Defender's Office-Philadelphia

Assistant District Attorney- Philadelphia Districts Attorney's office.

Married to U.S. Attorney Sean Marks

Staff Attorney-WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT


Born in Philadelphia Pa.

Graduated from Simon Gratz High School, Philadelphia PA.

BA-Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre-Law- Temple University.

JD- Temple University School of Law

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New York/Deleware/New Jersey

Speaks Spanish And French Fluently..

 Public Defender- Philadelphia PA.

Single, No children

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia District Attorneys Office.

Staff Attorney -WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT


Just as he had targeted Olivia and Beverly and their team and Yvette and her team in the past! ...He now was obsessed with these three...

Meanwhile, they weren't thinking about him.. Brooke and Natalie were shoe shopping with Bee Bee , Sofia and Jessica at the Fashion Center, which was closer to where they worked now than when they all worked in Center City.













Enjoying their time at their new jobs and in their new building with their new friends...Nothing could bring them down these days.

4 comments:

  1. I love the way Natalie opened up to David, told him all of her secrets and faults and how accepting he was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the growing love story between Natalie and David and how they have intergrated with all of the charactors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that we know them....I can't wait to see them in an actual storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Standing and Applauding and throwing my damn panties!

    ReplyDelete