Monday, January 16, 2023

Seriously, it's Love



 "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" came a guttural moan...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" came a soft coo..


 


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVIDDDD!!!...DAVID....OH MY GODDDDDD DAVID!!!"moaned Natalie Tennison, her body shaking and trembling...tears flowing down her face...

Her head moving from side to side as David plowed into her doggie style over the bathroom sink and David, his own body trembling was beginning to cum so hard, he felt as if he were dying....began to struggle a little bit to catch his breath...

"WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he said as he stood over the sink...sweat running down his back and the side of his face...


Natalie turned and kissed him passionately.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DAVID THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!!! OUUUUU!" she moaned in between slow ,soft kisses...


They took a nice soapy ,hot shower together.....They couldn't keep their hands off of each other...

Natalie smiled at him, soon after they both got dressed for work.

''You are something else.." she said.

''Natalie, I'm serious about you..."said David seriously..


"Ohhh David!!! I know you are honey." she said.

"No seriously....I wanna marry you!" said David...
Her eyes got as large as saucers.... "You doooooo...awwwwwwwwwww" she said and smiled.
"I'm serious....You don't have to answer me right now...Think about it...If I'm coming on too strong or too early...There is no need to be frightened...I'll uh cool out...but I just want you to know how serious I am about you.."said David.
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww you're so sweet....No, I realize how you feel and I'd never make you feel bad about how you feel....I will think about it...seriously....I will...Now come on, let's go to work.." she said..

She kissed him again, this time a little longer....

"Ummmmmmmmm Mrs. Natalie Charles....It has a ring to it...I like it." laughed Natalie...

''I like it too!  I like everything about you." said David Charles.

They joined next door neighbors, Brooke and Sean Marks..




and got on the train.... At the next stop they were joined by Jazzy, Dabnis, Kayla, Ray, Jessica , Chip, Yvette, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil, Jade, Tony Billips, Virginia and Jetty...


"Heyyy guys..." said Jazzy..
''Welcome to Monday." said Dabnis.
"No Matter how much fun we have on the weekend...Monday always feels like Monday." said Kayla.
"Yeah, back to work.."said Ray...
"Back to work...We got any cases coming up?" asked  Jessica...
"Not right now.....Not that I can see.." said  Chip.
"I've got to go to our main building this morning...The Monthly meeting of the partners...Wow ,that sounds good doesn't it?" laughed Ms. Yvette.,
"I hope you don't run into Lt. Tragg, trolling for us." said Keith Jones..
"That's okay if she does...He'll still think we work in that building."laughed Bee Bee.
''What a moron." laughed Sofia.
"Yeah, I know.."said Kahlil.

Jade and Virginia laughed at the irony of it all. All of the people he liked to torture the most were nowhere where he could find them...
Jetty rested his head in her lap...He was sleeping soundly.....

Tony Billips was asleep also
, dreaming about his wife, Bresha

 and the good sex they'd had last night..



Paris and Rockland talked quietly amongst themselves ....They were the first to get off ..


Everyone else got off at the next to the last stop...They all entered their building , heading to their cafeteria..

Brooke and Natalie didn't go up... They stood outside at one of the food trucks..

"I'm buying a couple of Cubans...I'm having lunch with my hubby today...at the Federal Building."said Brooke with a smile.
"You look so happy..Girl, you glow... David asked me to marry him this morning..Well he said he was serious about me and that he wants to marry me....but there was no ring, I mean it wasn't an actual proposal... It was said as he , as he was cumming...I mean guys say all kinds of things when they get to that point right?" asked Natalie.
Brooke paid her money and took her two sandwiches..
"Yes They do...but I think he's serious....and I think you KNOW he's serious.....Look, Natalie...I've never seen you as happy as you've been since you two started seeing each other and he's over the moon... I think you'd make a great wife.....and you know...NATALIE CHARLES, kind of has a ring to it."said Brooke, smiling.
"Yeah, it does...doesn't it?  Well, uh if he asks me properly and gives me a ring... I'll say yes, I'm still an old fashioned girl in that way.......Wow!  Me, married!!! Imagine that!" said Natalie..


"You're in love....In love like I've never seen you before...and I like it...I like the way it looks on you."said Brooke to her friend, with a smile. "He's in love too...He's been in love with you." she added..


"Yeah , he kind of has been."laughed Natalie.



They walked up to their office... Their Boss, ADA Karen Page passed a case file to David Charles and two ,one each to the two of them...

"These are recent requests for Wrongful Conviction Unit...with you guys...I don't have to hire Olivia and Beverly or Yvette or Jessica and Chip..I think one of you or all three of you can handle these cases." said Karen.
"Oh yeah....I'll begin researching this case right now.." said David.
"Thank You David."said Karen..
"Natalie and I can work this one..." said Brooke...
''We can work both of these cases," said Natalie.
"Good...I need someone to run this paper to court..." said Karen....

"I'll do it Karen.."said Natalie...


"Thank you Natalie." said Karen.


Natalie got on the train and headed towards City Hall.

Brooke took David to the side...

"David...get Natalie a ring! She's my best friend...She tells me everything...I know her...She's never been in love like she is now...She's a little confused with her feelings...but I know she loves you...She's never been as happy as she is when she talks about you...When she's with you...Get her a ring and she'll take you seriously...Get her a ring and she'll say  yes... I assure you...Do you need some money? I can lend you some money.." "said Brooke..

"You're a doll baby Brooke...I got that covered...I've already set the getting of a ring into motion...I should have waited until I had it... I -I just blurted out my intentions a little too soon."said David.


II-

Natalie filed Karen's brief in another case in the court...

She was on her way out, when she smelled a familliar fragrance and heard a familliar voice..




"Natalie...Natalie...Well I'll be... You just get sexier everytime I see you...Lawwwd girl." came the voice.. The voice of a well dressed, tall and handsome Black man...



''Richard Madewell....Well I'll be damned.. I thought you were in L.A., defending the rich and famous." said Natalie..




"I was..I was...but now I'm back in the city and working for the D.A.'s Office....I'm an ADA...but you know me...That's only for a short while...I'm built for bigger and better things.. and speaking of that...Come here baby...I missed you." he said. and grabbed Natalie, pulling her towards him and kissing her passionately..


She eased out of his embrace and slapped the hell out of him...


"Excuse youuuuuu! I don't see you for three years and you think you have a license to put your tongue down my throat?? You've got some nerve..." said Natalie..




"Awwwwww come on Nat...You're still mad huh?   I told you...That girl didn't mean anything to me...She was uh just giving me a going away present...That's all..." he said, holding his face..


"Yeah with her mouth around your penis in the backseat of your car in the parking lot of Stoleys....Oh yeah that was great and a great way for me to discover that the guy I thought was my boyfriend, who had been screwing my brains out for a year was leaving Philadelphia for good...Yeah right!!!" said Natalie.




"Water under the bridge Natalie...I had to take that job, they wanted an answer right away...It was too much money to turn down and no time to make any other plans...And as for that girl...I couldn't tell you where that girl is now and I've been to L.A. worked for that firm, lived that jet set life and I'm back in Philly, working a straight job again, That wasn't for me, I'm more grounded now.....I'm ready to be the man you need me to be.. I've got a nice apartment with a waterbed that has your name on it... So how about letting bygones be bygones huh?  Let's go out, have a little dinner, some drinks, some quiet conversation and uh get to know each other again...I know a place where they serve Steaks this thick" he said using his forefinger and thumb to describe the size of the steaks..and some dry Martinis...Huh? How about it? "You know...you could  give me a coming home  present !" he said raffishly.." 



"You're tripping  Rick!  That ship has sailed Rick....I'm involved with someone now...in fact I'm engaged." said Natalie..




"Involved with someone? You?? ENGAGED?? Come on Nat....you can't bullshit a bullshitter....Where is your ring?" he asked mockingly...


"You don't think anybody could like me enough to want to marry me?  He asked me this morning...I live with him...."said Natalie.


"Oh you do huh? This guy asked you to marry him this morning huh?? Bet you it was right after he came...A guy will say and ask a girl anything after some good sex... " said Rick..


"You never did!! Guess I wasn't good enough huh?" asked Natalie..


"Nahhh..Nooo I didn't mean it that way....I'm just saying ...Nat...Nattttt, let's get to know each other again...I'm changed... Things are different now...For real...I know I gotta be cooler than this dude you say you live with...I know it and you know it...Come on Nat."said Rick.

He was admiring her... The huge bulge in his trousers was increasing by the minute...Something she noticed..

He remembered their many nights together..

Their nights of sensuous love making, their marathon sexcapades at times....
How she made him climb the walls at times....He remembered....He wanted her again, right this minute..  He'd say anything to get her in bed with him today. He missed her.



"Like I said.. That Ship has sailed..  Too little and too late Ricky! I have a boyfriend....I don't care whether you believe it or not and he asked me to marry him this morning....I don't have to tell you the details ..and WE...You and me...We've gone as far as we can go....It was nice seeing you again Rick...Byyeeeeeeeeee!" said Natalie ,walking away.....


He watched Natalie walk away.. "Damnnn that was a sexy woman....She used to have me climbing the walls in bed....Whoever this dude is...If he exists at all...He's one lucky dude if he's living with her and hittin that on the regular..." He thought...


At Olivia and Beverly's Office Duplex.. In the Kitchen...



Donnie Ray showed David Charles the ring..

"There it is...just as promised.." he said. he placed it back in the box and wrapped it ...
"Thank You Donnie Ray." said David Charles and he pilled out his wallet and paid Donnie Ray...

Alfreda smiled..

"Ummmmmmmmmmm Ummmmmph, you are crazy about that girl....She done put it on you.."said Alfreda smiling..


"I hope she's as crazy about me..." said David..

"She is" said Beverly, who walked into the kitchen... "I've known Natalie since 9th Grade... I know when she likes a guy...And if she wasn't head over heels over you....You would not be living with her..She'll be overjoyed when she gets that ring.."said Beverly..
"Oh I'm certain she will."said Olivia, smiling..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu I'm so excited...I can't wait to see her after you pop the question.." said Josie..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is sooo exciting...I'm so happy for Nat..." said Bresha.
"Congratulations David." said Nelson, patting him on the back...


"Thanks everybody....I uh better get back to work...My Lunch is almost over..."said David Charles with a smile.





"You've got your people out in the field, working already huh Karen?...None of them are here." said Jazzy..


"Natalie went to the courthouse to file a brief in another case for me..


 Brookie is having lunch with her husband in the federal building.



and David...


had lunch with Olivia and Beverly today.... I'm sure tomorrow the three of them will be back... In fact, they'll be here at dinner." said Karen.
"He had lunch with my cousins? They helping him with a case or something ?" asked Kayla.
"He went to see Donnie Ray.."whispered Dabnis..
''We all have and for the same reason." whispered Ray..
"That means he bought a ring...He's ready to pop that question."whispered Tony...

''What are you guys whispering about?"asked Jessica..
Her Husband smiled..."I'll tell you when we get back to our office." said Chip...

"You've got your people out in the field, working already huh Karen?...None of them are here."said Yvette, echoing Jazzy.

"Natalie went to the courthouse to file a brief in another case for me.. Brookie is having lunch with her husband in the federal building. and David is having lunch with Olivia and Beverly.." said Karen Page.

"Wow , they all are pretty busy...." said Keith Jones..
"Just like us when we have seperate trials and court dates." said Bee Bee.
"Yeah...Pretty much." said Sofia.
"We'll see em all at dinner." said Kahlil..
"Yeah...it was a busy day for them..." said Jade.
"Here comes Natalie now?" said Virginia.

"Hi Nat!" said Jetty..


"Heyyyyyy Everybody...Where is Brookie and David?" asked Natalie..

"Brooke had lunch with Sean at the Federal Building.. David had lunch with Olivia and Beverly." said Karen...


"Oh yeah she told me....David had lunch with Olivia and Beverly??? Really?? He didn't mention that to me, but I guess he doesn't have to..." she said.


III-


At the Office...
''Heyyyy David..Back huh?" said Brooke, winking at him..He had told her why he was having lunch at Olivia and Beverly's house today.
"Yup!" said David, smiling at Brooke.. "Then I went home....It's all set up...She'll see everything when we get home." he whispered to her.
''Am I missing something here? You had lunch with Olivia and Beverly?" asked Natalie, smiling.


''Nothing you need worry yourself about babe!   It was case related... I'll tell you all about it when we get home." said David..



Some hours later... they all arrived at their homes...

"WHAT IS THIS???" said Natalie when she entered their house... She saw a beautiful Blue and Yellow Bouquet of roses, already cut and already in vases with water... with a Tiffany Box with a white bow sitting between both vases of roses...

"These roses are beautiful!!! What's in the box? Guess I won't know until I open it right?" she said and smiled.. She had a feeling of what it might be....
"This was what I went over to Olivia and Beverly's to pick up...I said it was case related... It was related to me being on your case." said David.



Natalie untied the bow and opened the box... Her eyes got as wide as saucers....

"DAVID, OH MY GOD!!!!!" she exclaimed..
"I told you this morning...that I'm serious when it comes to you...I'm serious about you and I want to marry you...Take all the time you need to answer it...and if it's yes...We can get married whenever you think it's right."said David.
''Well don't just stand  there, place it on my finger.." said Natalie, giggling like a high school girl...


David placed the ring on her finger....It fit perfectly....

''Will you marry me Natalie? Please?" he asked.

"David, you don't have to ask me like that...You know how I feel about you....Yes David....I will marry you....We can decide a date later on...but I will marry you! I'd be honored to be your wife!" she said..
"Come here give me a kiss?" she said.

David kissed her....

"You're nervous..." she said... She could feel him trembling a little bit... She eased her hand down to the crotch of his trousers...

"You're not THAT nervous ...You're as hard as an iron pipe...My goodness.." she said as she continued to kiss him..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm...wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu look at youuuu!" she said.. It never took much for her to turn David on she learned...

She took him by the hand and led him into their bedroom where they began to undress..


They continued kissing passionately..... 

and David slipped her panties down....

''Natalie, I'm serious about you..." he said..

"Ohhh David!!! I know you are honey.Ummmmmmmm, I see it everyday and I feel it....Ouuuuuuu!" she said.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" came a guttural moan from David..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU It's nice to have a man serious about me..." came a soft coo from Natalie..

He lifted her up and entered her slowly and softly......Again, Natalie had an embarrassingly fast orgasm...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....OUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!! OUUUUUU!" she wailed.
He placed her on the bed...spread her legs apart and entered her again slowly and softly....kissing her like kissing was going out of style...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVIDDDDD..I'M LOSING MY MIND!! OUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NATALIE....NATALIE...SO AM I....OUUUU THIS IS SOOOOO
DAMNNN GOOOOOOOD!" he moaned...
They sat on the side of the bed and Natalie moved up and down on him, kissing him passionately and having yet another orgasm...causing her to shake and tremble , Causing Her head to move back and forward....and tears to stream endlessly down her face.....
She rode him slowly like a surfer rides the waves, driving him to near delirium...His eyes were rolling into the back of his head....
He humped her over the bed.......
and soon was making love to her missionary style on top of their bed... The bed rocked and shook with a fury and squeaked something terrible...

NINE TO TEN HOURS of passionate lovemaking followed with Natalie having an orgasm the likes of which she had never had before and David cumming so hard, he felt as if he was dying....

She lie on top of David, He allowed his hand to rest on her butt........She rested her head on his chest....


She thought about Rick Madewell....He enjoyed having sex with her too! But that was all he was about...He was no closer to buying an engagement ring for her now than he was then...He left for California without even telling her...until after she caught him in an uncompromising position in the back seat of hic car with another young lady...She had thought they were an exclusive couple..  

David on the other hand proved he was serious...He put a ring on it...He moved in with her...Two things Rick wouldn't do...He insisted on keeping his loft and insisted that she call or text before she came over. She should have been suspicious then...In the back of her mind, she knew he was a player...but she liked having a man or the pretense of one...

She was with the right guy now...Finally....More than a one night stand , and more than a player...David was the real thing...
She kissed him passionately as he lie there....Now she really was engaged.

IV-


The next day....


"Here is the case guys.,.James Lee Woods..


.On New Year’s Eve, 2017, James Lee Woods’s then girlfriend Everly Ann Lewis was sexually assaulted and strangled to death. The next day, the then 26-year-old James Lee Woods was charged with her death. Despite the prosecution’s key witness—a neighbor who claimed to have seen him arguing with Ms. Lewis  the night of the murder at 3:30 a.m. from a few hundred feet away—being unreliable, at best, and Woods having several alibi witnesses testifying to his whereabouts that night, James Lee Woods was convicted and sentenced to life in prison. He maintained his innocence from day one, continuously writing letters for help, requesting appeals, and filing applications to reopen evidence.
The Philadelphia Innocence Project have taken up the case...


our friends, Jessica Sanchez Burrows and her husband, Charles "Chip" Burrows will be assisting us on this case....since you all know each other from the Public Defenders Office... This should be an easy case for you guys...and before I forget...Congratulations Natalie and David on your engagement." said Karen Page, hugging both Natalie and David..

"AWWWWWWW THANK YOU....I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY!" said Natalie..
"THANK YOUUUU!" said David...


"I am soooooo happy for you both.." said Brooke, hugging her best friend and her new fiance....


And in the office of newly minted ADA Rick Madewell...


He was looking at the lawyers he would face , who were attempting to overturn the original verdict in the James Lee Woods Case..


Brooke Kennedy-Marks

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Hallahan Catholic High School for Girls.Philadelphia PA.

B,A,- Administration Of Justice/Trial Advocacy/Pre Law- Lasalle University

J.D.- Middleton School of Law, Bayside,PA.

Speaks Spanish/French and Russian fluently.

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New Jersey/New York/ Deleware

Law Clerk for Pennsylvania's Chief Judge of Appeals, Carter Baum

Trial Attorney for U.S. Department of Justice's Anti- Trust Division, Washington D.C.

Married to Attorney Sean Marks, A Trial Attorney for The U.S. Department of Justice, Anti Trust Division. 

DIVORCED after two years. No Children.

Public Defender's Office-Philadelphia

Assistant District Attorney- Philadelphia Districts Attorney's office.

Married to U.S. Attorney Sean Marks

Staff Attorney-WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT\





Natalie Tennison- 

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from The Philadelphia High School for Girls,Philadelphia PA.

B.A.- Trial Advocacy/ Pre Law/Administration of Justice - Temple University

JD-Georgetown University Law Center

Passed the Bar in Virginia/Maryland/Pennsylvania/New Jersey/Deleware / New York

Associate Litigation Attorney at Akin/Gerard/ Jordan/Hester & Field

Public Defender's Office- Philadelphia

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia

 Staff Attorney - WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT


DAVID KEITH CHARLES

Born in Philadelphia Pa.

Graduated from Simon Gratz High School, Philadelphia PA.

BA-Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre-Law- Temple University.

JD- Temple University School of Law

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New York/Deleware/New Jersey

Speaks Spanish And French Fluently..

 Public Defender- Philadelphia PA.

Single, No children

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia District Attorneys Office.

Staff Attorney -WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT


JESSICA SANCHEZ- BURROWS

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Hallahan High School for Girls

BA-Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre-Law- Temple University.

JD- Villanova University

Passed the bar in Pennsylvania/New York/Deleware/New Jersey

Speaks Spanish And French Fluently..

 Public Defender- Philadelphia PA.

Staff Attorney - The Innocence Project- Philadelphia.

Married to Attorney Charles "Chip" Burrows


CHARLES "CHIP" BURROWS

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Central High School..

BA-Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre-Law-Georgetown School of Law.

JD- Georgetown School of Law

Passed the Bar in Virginia/ Maryland /  Pennsylvania/New York/Deleware/New Jersey

Associate Litigation Attorney at Akin/Gerard/ Jordan/Hester & Field

Senior Associate Attorney - Dan Stevens -Claude Perkins Attorneys at Law-Philadelphia PA.

Public Defender

Staff Attorney - The Innocence project- Philadelphia.





"Hmmmmmmmmm they're all interesting...I'd better put a team of my own together...This wrongful conviction unit has never lost a case....Well they're gonna lose this one." sneered  Rick Madewell.

That night after work...Their new  friends took her David, Brooke and Sean to Jakes, for his fabulous hot dogs and a little impromptu celebration of their engagement...They were new to the area and had never been to Jakes.






"Oh My Goddddd these hot dogs are delicious...Thank youuuu Thank you for inviting us to this place." said Brooke.
"I can't believe I've never been to this place."said Sean.
''We love this place.. Have loved it ever since we moved in the neighborhood."said Jazzy./
"I was coming here before I moved in the neighborhood.." said Dabnis.
"Oh me too!  This was just our little way of saying Congratulations Nat and David on your engagement..We are going to do something bigger a little later, but for tonight..We planned this." said Kayla.
"Congratulations you guys."said Ray...
"Oh thank you...Thank you...We are overjoyed...I am..."said Natalie.
"I am too!" said David.
"When you started coming by to talk to Donnie Ray,I suspected you were buying Natalie a ring."said Beverly...
"Yeah I did too!"said Nelson.
"So Happy for you and so happy we'll be working with you guys again." said Jessica.
"Me too!" said Chip...
"Congratulations you guys." said Josie.
"Congratulations you guys."said her husband, Paris.
"Congratulations you guys."said Bresha.
"Congratulations you guys."said Tony.

"I knew that you were going to pop the question....I could see it in your eyes...The way you looked at her."said Keith Jones...
"I'm so happy for you guys.."said Bee Bee.
"And so glad we came out here tonight." said Sofia.
"Yeah Me too!" said Kahlil.

"Thank you all again." said Natalie, who was happier than she'd been in years.... Engaged...Part of a couple...No longer the odd person out!
She enjoyed her spicy Chicago White Sox Italian sausage...
David smiled, watching her eat...




She smiled at her new fiance.. He really did love everything about her.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


4 comments:

  1. We all wish we could have it like Natalie's got it, Early in the damn morning...Ummmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Standing and Applauding and throwing my damn PANTIESSSS to the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Love Story between David and Natalie is sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so loving the love story between David and Natalie and Brookie and Sean as well.. Love these new charactors.

    ReplyDelete