Monday, January 9, 2023

Alexis Drake

Today started like any other winter morning at our office /duplex...
It began in the kitchen of our , Olivia and I, Donnie Ray Alexander's domicile...
with our office manager, Alfreda  and I fixing breakfast for our staff,along with my wife, Olivia.
''We are ready Liv" I said.
''Okay everybody...we are ready."said Olivia.
We had Shrimp and Grits, Louisiana Style..
Just plain grits with butter...
Eggs to order...
and what I guess is a Pennsylvania delicacy...Scrapple.. I had never heard of this in my Louisiana days..but since moving here to Philadelphia.. I found I love it, Just like I love Olivia and her niece, Beverly...
Of course we had Orange Juice 

 and Coffee.


Beverly, my wife's niece and partner in this law firm and her husband, Nelson, an associate attorney, who live downstairs from us joined us with our two associate attorneys, Josie Boyd, who lives with her husband, Paris, across the street from us and Bresha Billips, another associate attorney who lives down the street...That makes up our staff... Today we had a guest...Federal Public Defender, Sean Marks.. Husband of our new friend, Brooke Kennedy-Marks..

"Ouuuuuuuuu everything smells good...I know it's delish....We have to have everybody down to our place for breakfast a few times."said Beverly...
"Yeah, that would be nice.Maybe next week." said Nelson...
"Yeah...Me and Bev could cook." said Josie.
"Ouuu that would be nice." saod Bresha.
"You guys do this everyday?  WOW!!!" said our guest, Sean Marks.

"Monday through Friday , unless we have a court date..."said Olivia..
"Then we risk going to Sam Mother's Diner, which we love and dueling with Lt. Tragg or we ride the train to your wife's building and eat with our friends..



We love their cafeteria...















And with all of our friends there....It's nice and warm and homey...The best thing is...Lt. Tragg doesn't know that they work there....So we are never bothered by him."said Beverly...


"I've heard about this Lt. Tragg and how he harrasses people...There ought to be something legal that can be done to him....
My friend, Todd Dellums and he have been in several fist fights...outright brawls....This is ridiculous."said Sean.

"He's on Cease and Desist....He's not supposed to be 100 feet near any of us and anyone on this block...He's not supposed to be on this block unless it's official and he has a warrant...and yet he violates C&D constantly and is arrested and still never learns..."I said.
"He's very unhinged and should seek psychiatric help...I'm serious. He has certain people he hates more than others...Like in this group, my niece and Alfreda... In Vettie's group.. Jade and Virginia.. He despises Dabnis...Arrested him and charged him with murder once.. We defended him...We always believed it was a set up...He doesn't care for My cousin's husband, Ray either...We all just avoid him as much as possible."said Olivia.

"He has a thing for my wife...I see the way he looks at her when we do see him ,like a hungry wolf..
which means he really hates me, a Black man, being married to her.. We haven't had any words to date.
Karen told us she used to have to fight him off of her...She was so glad to move down to that building away from him...
And he really hates Natalie 

and David with a passion..." said Sean...

We stopped talking about Lt. Tragg and continued our meal.....

''So Sean, you're here because you would like our help.." asked Olivia.
"Yes, exactly...Something right up your alley, maybe....I hope." He said....

II-


ONE HOUR LATER- VALHALLA WOMEN'S CORRECTIONAL CENTER


The Visting room was brightly colored...with modern tables and chairs... It looked better than most of not all male prison visiting rooms...It had the illusion of warmth....50 percent of the women here were African-American or Latino and awaiting trial or awaiting being shipped upstate to prison.

Alexis Drake , who we came to see today was one that was awaiting trial. She didn't have enough money for bail, for a lawyer  for much of anything...Which is why she was in a women's jailhouse and being defended by a Federal Public Defender..

"Sean, Beverly , Nelson and I were in here so much when we were Public Defenders that the staff knows our names and we know them on a practically personal basis." laughed Olivia..
"Ha, Aint that the truth...Auntay and I spent more time in here than some of our old clients.." said Beverly....

"Yeah, but I will say one thing...This prison is nice as prisons or jails go...It's clean, smells okay..."said Nelson.

"I'm glad you agreed to come here and meet my client, Alexis....I saw how well you guys did, helping David Charles and I figured with this case you could help me.....And you're not doing this pro bono...You will be getting paid...I have hired you all as "consultants" You'll all be getting checks from the federal government...The city didn't pay you a dime for helping David did they?" asked Sean.

"No, we did it as a favor, but this assignment!!! We are getting paid?  Oh I love it!!!"said Olivia,

''Sean, you're alright with me.."
"You're alright with me too!" said Josie..
"Mama needs a new pair of shoes."laughed Bresha.



"Let me give you guys the background before you meet Alexis... She was born in Toronto, Canada, her Father is African-American....Her Mother is Bi-racial, Half Black, Half French Canadian... She lived with her Mother in Toronto until she was 16... Her parents never married... She came to live with her father here in Philly and finished High School here....She had almost finished Community College when her dad got sick...She dropped out to care for him, but soon, tragically he died... She supported herself by working as an Au Pair for a very well to do Black Family... Does anyone know what an Au Pair is?" he asked.


"Yeah...I dated a girl in Louisiana who was an Au pair..
An au pair  is a helper from a foreign country working for, and living as part of, a host family. Typically, au pairs take on a share of the family's responsibility for childcare as well as some housework, and receive a monetary allowance or stipend for personal use. Au pair arrangements are often subject to government restrictions which specify an age range usually from mid-late teens to mid to late twenties, and may explicitly limit the arrangement to females. The au pair program is considered a form of cultural exchange that gives the family and the au pairs a chance to experience and learn new cultures." I said.

"That's correct Donnie Ray." said Sean.
"My Baby is sooo worldly." joked Olivia.
"So she was kind of like a live in Maid..."said Nelson...
"Uhhhhh yeah, but so much more..She cooked, cleaned, did whatever...."said Sean..


''Duties as assigned." said Josie.


"This sounds like indentured servitude.." scoffed Beverly...


"Uh Yeah, Yes...She got free room and board and was paid a small salary for her troubles...a very small salary..she was socking away all of her cash in hope of renting a decent apartment and going back to school.... One of the family's friends or neighbors that owns a Dry Cleaners and runs a nursey also hired her to drive to Montreal, once a month and bring back a shipment of baby Formula and milk for the infants.." said Sean..  "On her way back, the week after Christmas...she was in a bad car accident...When Police arrived they found


9 Kilos of Heroin in little baggies beneath the Baby formula and the milk..... Alexis said she had no idea what was in the boxes and that she had no knowledge of any drugs...... She faces 10 years in a federal prison if convicted and then possible deportation  when she's released..She's not an American Citizen...She was here on a School and Work Visa..." said Sean.


"Ouuuuuuuuuuu she is in trouble." said Bresha.

The Matron brought Alexis into the visiting room.....She looked like she had just woken up...

"Hi Alexis... These are the Attorneys I told you about that are going to be assisting me on this case....
This is 
Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander-

"Hi Alexis....We are coming back tomorrow with Food...." said Olivia.
Her niece, Attorney Beverly West-East...

"Hi Alexis, don't you worry, we are going to get you out of this." said Beverly...
Her Niece's husband, Attorney Nelson East..

"Hi Alexis." he said.
Attorney Josie Boyd...

"Hi Alexis.." she said.
Attorney Bresha Billips..

"Hi Alexis." she said.
And Ms. Olivia's husband, Donnie Ray Alexander...He's their investigator.. He'll be investigating all of the corcumstances of your case." said Sean Finally.

"Yes, Hello Ms. Alexis..We did bring you Hot Coffee." I said.





Pulling out a Thermos and some cups ....

"Ohhhhh Thank You....Thank Youuuuuuuuuuu" she said, finally smiling as we passed her creamers and sugars and we all drank our coffees... "I've seen you guys on Television and in the news...You aren't Public Defenders."said Alexis..


"No, Not anymore..."said Beverly....


''Don't worry about our fee...Our fee has been taken care of." said Olivia.


"Just tell us what happened..." I said softly...

"I've been living with and working for Stanley and Marla Livingston for a year....I was putting away money so that I could eventually move into my own place, get a used car and go back to school...About six months ago...Mrs. Livingston's next door neighbor and girlfriend, Althena Tubbs ,asked me to do a little favor for her.. She had me drive to an address in Montreal to pick up Condensed Milk and Baby Formula for her infants...She runs a day care in addition to owning a dry cleaners...I would rent a car and make the drive to Montreal once a month...Never on the same date...I'd fill my trunk with boxes of Baby Formula and Condensed milk and drive them back to Philly...My Passport was in order...I never had any problems...until I got in the fender bender...I had no idea, Heroin was underneath the Baby formula..No Idea... Ms. Livingston fired me on the spot....I was arrested and here I am.....I'm innocent...I was doing this for extra money....Mrs. Tubbs was paying me $2000.00 under the table each time I made one of these drops." said Alexis.

''Why Buy Condensed Milk and baby Formula from Montreal???"asked Bresha.
"Yeah, you could order that right here in Philadelphia." said Nelson.


"Mrs. Tubbs said it was cheaper..." said Alexis...


"That's what I was thinking....Donnie Ray, call Montreal, make a price comparison....And then go talk to Mrs. Tubbs and Mrs. Livingston... Get me their financials...The works...I sense something else was going on here."said Olivia.

"You sit tight Alexis....We are going to get you out of here and out of this mess.."said Beverly...

"Thank you so much....This is the first time I've ever been in any trouble." she said.

As We all drove back home...


''I want to thank you guys for helping me... Ray St. Jacques told me about your operation a few years back when he told me who his bride to be was related to...I had long wanted to meet you and Nelson and I worked a case back when he was working for Robert Foxworth and Associates and dating Beverly.

"I remember that case..."said Nelson..
"I remember meeting you...Were you married to Brooke then?" asked Beverly...


''We were engaged...for the first time.. Her family and her white girlfriends didn't dig me...didn't like me being around....We both caved to the pressure...Which was why we got divorced...but we never stopped caring for each other..."said Sean.

"Brookie's a sweetheart and a damn good lawyer too!" said Olivia.


III-

We went home......Olivia and Alfreda and I prepared dinner.
Tonight we had dinner for 14....Our usual line up of our staff and their spouses..and our guests, Sean Marks and his wife, Brooke, Natalie Tennison and her boyfriend, David Charles..
We had Meatloaf ,Mashed Potatoes, Carrots and Peas

and hot biscuits.....


"Wellllll how nice to have you all here with us tonight." said Alfreda..
"Brooke, Natalie, I miss seeing you guys over at City Hall.. Lt. Tragg misses you too...I think he misses all of us...He had the nerve to come by my office and ask me where everyone is eating now of days since he hardly sees anyone in Sam Mother's anymore... I said.. "You want me to tell you so you can go there and bother them there?  Get a life and get out of my office." said Rockland.. We all laughed.

"That was telling him...he was such a pest...I don't miss him at all."said Brooke.


"You know I don't miss him." said Natalie.

"He knows that me and  my associates do all of our eating here except when we have a court date..and we don't go in there then..We take the train ride down to the building and eat with our friends."said Olivia.
''So He doesn't see us at all."I said.
''None of us..."Pass the mashed potatoes baby.."said Beverly.
"Here you go...Pass me the biscuits.." said Nelson...
''We got a new case...It's got some legs on it."said Josie.
Her husband, Paris was rubbing her shapely legs...

"Ummmmmmm so do you baby." he whispered in Josie's ear...
''Yes it does...This poor girl could wind up in Federal Prison for the next 10 years...and then get deported on a Possession charge.."said Bresha,.
"If it's her first offense..It could be plead down to uhhhh maybe 5-7 years...She could even make parole in 3 years if you wanted to go that way.."said her husband, Tony...
"I don't...I think she's innocent...Completely innocent.. She was an unwilling mule for somebody.... Even in the best case scenario, if we got her 3 years....She still risks being deported after she's released.."said Sean.
"Ouch, people sure get themselves in some situations don't they?" said his wife Brooke, smiling..
"That's why all of us got into this law thing...to get people out of these situations the best we can."said Natalie.
'"Here Here" said her boyfriend, David.


IV-


NIGHTFALL!!

The end of a long day.... Olivia sat on my lap on the side of the bed....
''Wowwwwww another case dropped into our laps.......and we are getting paid...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..
I smiled.... "Yesssssssssssssssssssss" I said..


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" moaned Olivia as she continued to sit on my lap... I hugged her gently...

''Your mind isn't on this case... It's on me isn't it?" she asked me sfotly...

"I'm sorry Liv, I'm afraid it is..."I said.


She kissed me slowly and passionately.....

"Well....I'm flattered and glad it is......." she said and smiled...



I reached up under her baby doll and slipped her panties down and off.,...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmm Donnie Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." moaned Olivia as we stood naked in the middle of our bedroom...Kissing each other passionately...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Oliviaaaa...Olivia...." I moaned..

"Ohhhh Donnie Ray,I love you soo much..." she said...as she continued to kiss me with wet,sloppy kisses and rub my now engorged penis..with her soft hands...

"I love you too babes..." I said...sucking gingerly on her sweet breasts...

"OH MY GOD....HOW DO YOUR BOXERS CONTAIN ALL OF THIS......OUUUUUUUUUUUU
MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOODNESSS!!" said Olivia..

Olivia straddled me and began to move up and down on me...driving me to near delirium...She was sooo soft, so warm, so wet, smelling so good...

 I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her slowly and gently..I wanted to savor this experience,  I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and began blowing softly into my ear....then she began kissing me, soft,short kisses...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....This is what I had first loved about her...What I still loved about her...

We made sweet passionate and intense love for the NEXT EIGHT TO NINE HOURS..I couldn't seem to get enough... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....I climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat....

She looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss....I began kissing her again...After a few minutes I surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....I was amazed at how excited and engaged Olivia always seemed to keep me...


''OHH MY GODD..I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU...OUUUUUU. DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED?"she moaned....

"Of Making love to you?  No...Never.." I said.

''Oh My goodness..I see....whoooooo." she said as I mounted her again and slowly began to enter her and stroke her gently...

"Ouuuuu Donnie Rayyyyyyy.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Give it to me strongggg babyyyyyyyyy....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweet sweet mannn,ohhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddd..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....put it on meeeee,WHoaaaaaaaaaa!Make your wifey feel good baby...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"she moaned.

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....

  ''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more..ANOTHER THREE TO FOUR HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...

It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "she moaned... 

She was so moist, so soft...I exploded like a gusher!!!! Olivia began to shake mightily....and then she sighed..

Olivia looked up at me...

"WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she said.

"Yessssss." I moaned..."YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I yelled out as I exploded again.........


Olivia crawled on top of me...and nestled her head in my chest...

"Ohhhhh,ouuu." she moaned ....."Sweet...sweet man...I'm still cumming!...ohhhhhhhh what have you done to me???Ohhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuu weeeeeee!"she murmured before drifting off!

As we drifted off to sleep..

My thoughts went to Valhalla Correctional Facility

and our new client, Alexis Drake.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


4 comments:

  1. Another excellent beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really know how to draw somebody in...Great beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice that you have a defendent who is not accused of murder and this doesn't involve Lt. Tragg...Thanks for breaking the narrative...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Standing and applauding and throwing my panties...As usual that sex scene was the bomb!

    ReplyDelete