Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Now And Then

FRIDAY MORNING-!
"Kenny , I want to thank you...I owe you man." said Assistant District Attorney Rick Madewell.. He had been locked up over night  for public drunkeness and assaulting a police officer, namely Lt. Tragg.
Attorney Kenny Freeman wasn't too happy about having to bail him out...

" I got all of the charges dropped... You assaulted Lt. Tragg, I reminded him that he had violated C&D orders  that several of the people sitting around had on him...That he wasn't even supposed to be around them,and that if he made an issue out of it..he could join you in the "cooler" He didn't wish to spend another night in here himself, so he agreed to drop all charges... You're free and clear... You know, you were enough trouble in L.A.  I had no idea you were following me back here..What happened.?" he said.


"I uh got caught in bed with one of the partner's at my firm's wife....I had no idea she was married and to a partner when I met her. I swear..." said Rick Madewell..

"Oh My God, same ole Rick...Never met a woman who you didn't feel obligated to liberate from her panties and bra...Heh heh heh" laughed Attorney Kenny Freeman.

''What you got goin on here now?"Asked Rick as the two men walked out into the morning air..

"I've been back in Philly for about a year now....Just haven't been up this way....I've got my own practice...I have four attorneys, a para-legal and an investigator I keep on call. Got a small office in town and I uh serve as Chief Counsel for the local cable affiliate.. I'm gettin married soon too..To uh one of the stars of the network...She's got her own show." said Kenny Freeman.

"You doin the marriage thing again huh?  Wow... Maybe I'll try that one day...when I meet the right one."said  Rick..


"Yeah...I can't see that...You're too much of a hound dog Rick.....Keep yourself out of trouble..No more swinging on police officers, even assholes like Lt. Tragg, laughed Kenny...

Meanwhile, halfway across town at the Bridge Building..

Everybody was having breakfast... For the second time this week they were having Steak and Eggs.




Everybody was overjoyed..

"I told everybody they were having this again." said Judge Jetty Dukes, overjoyed to be working in this building with his new wife, Virginia.
"I know you're happy." laughed Virginia.
"I heard we missed this the day we went to the prison....I'm so glad they had it again."said Brooke.
"They must have known we would  miss it and needed to have it."said Natalie..
"Yeah they must have." said David, who was really enjoying his food..
"I love this place...So glad they had this a second time.." said Jessica.
"Yeah me too....I would have hated to have missed this." said Chip, who was really chowing down.



''Mmmmmmm this is soooo good..."said Ms. Yvette.
"Yes lord! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" said Keith Jones..
''That's how you sound when you're on top of me..."whispered his wife Bee Bee to him...They both giggled as they chowed down.
"Ummmmmmmmmmmm....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned Sofia, truly enjoying her food..
"Ohhhhhh my godddd!"said Kahlil.
"Ummmm this is good." said Jade.
 

"Wow , we had an entertaining night and we are having a good morning...Great way to start off the weekend.." said Jazzy...
"Josie's tonight right?" said Dabnis..

"Yeah...Beverly told me they are having five D.J.'s from out of town and a comedian..."said Kayla..

"Cool and Josie's for Jazz Brunch on Sunday right?" said Ray....

"Right!  I'm all for a nice comfortable weekend...

Karen Page walked in...She smiled... She was sooo glad the fight broke out...It kept Lt. Tragg off of her and allowed her to escape right after we all left...

She brought her plate with her and sat down with everybody...So glad to be surrounded by and working with such talented people...Lt. Tragg thought she was isolated down here, lonely and miserable.. He had no idea that nothing was further from the truth..

"I brought an Overnight Bag.... B.L. and I are going to be staying with Olivia and Beverly this weekend.. We are going to Josie's tonight with you guys   and The Roller Rink tomorrow and Sunday for Jazz Brunch.." said Karen...

''Heyyyy that's great.." said David Charles.
"You'll have so much fun.." said Brooke
"I knowwwww and you'll get to see where we live.'' said Natalie.

That night... 

The whole gang met at Josie's...


It was packed as usual 



and as promised, there was 5 D.J.'s spinning tonight.. Much to the delight of Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Paris, Bresha, Tony, Jazzy ,Dabnis, Kayla, Ray, Jessica, Chip, Keith ,Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil, Brooke, Sean, Natalie and Charles..who were on the dance floor all night long...























Even Beverly's mother Alfreda and her new husband, ADA Rockland Cambridge were on the floor dancing..



"AWWWWWWW GET IT MS. ALFREDA....DON'T LET HIM SHOW YOU UP!" yelled Natalie, who was having the time of her life and tickled pink to be a part of this group...



Karen sat with her boyfriend, B.L. Benz....and her girlfriends, Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her husband, Donnie Ray, Yvette Jones, Now Yvette Jones-Lockwood and her husband, Gary, Zoey And Lem Anderson.... It was just as it was when they were all young attorneys ,working in town, having lunch and dishing...Olivia was the only one married..To her first husband...She was very unhappy then..The rest of them, were single..She was married too, to her late husband, a Black man...Now here they were again, successful ladies.. Liv with her own firm and staff, Yvette, a partner with her own staff and she with her own staff...All that was missing was a wedding band for her. Still, she had a man and she was content.. Jade and Danny and Virginia and Jetty rounded out the table..












They sat and drank and talked and laughed and watched the youngins dance...

ADA Rick Madewell was here tonight too!  He like the others wanted to be somewhere they were sure not to run into Lt. Tragg and that they could have a good time..

Natalie and the others were having a good time....These guys did everything together....They were all in Curleys last night and in Josie's tonight...


That engagement ring was sparkling....

And that guy she was engaged to, couldn't take his eyes off of her or keep his hands off of her...


He especially hated when the slow songs played... Watching those two slow drag drove him bananas....
"Your ex is here Nat!"said Brooke.
"I saw him...I'm beginning to think he's stalking me... What is he  doing out of jail anyway? Didn't he get locked up last night?" asked Natalie..


"Yeah he did....He must have a lawyer on speed dial." laughed Brooke.


II-


SATURDAY NIGHT- Roller Skating Rink , Bayside....
The same D.J.'s who spun at Josie's the night before were here tonight. 

Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Paris, Bresha , Tony,Jazzy, Dabnis, Kayla, Ray, Jessica, Chip, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia. Kahlil and new friends, Brooke, Sean, Natalie and David were joined by Alfreda, Beverly's mom and her new husband, Rockland..























 Beverly's mother Alfreda and her new husband, ADA Rockland Cambridge were on the floor skating, doing spins and skating backwards...



"AWWWWWWW GET IT MS. ALFREDA....YOU ARE FULL OF SURPRISES..." yelled Natalie, who was having the time of her life and tickled pink to be a part of this group...

They were joined on the floor by Olivia, Donnie Ray, Virginia, Yvette, Gary, Jade and Danny and Karen.. All excellent skaters...







Not skating tonight was Lem, Zoey, Jetty and B.L.   They were grooving to the music and watching the 
Tray of Hot Dogs and Hamburgers and Cokes the catering company had delivered for us..








Once again Rick Madewell was on the scene..


"I can't believe it They're all here tonight? They do everything together!" he thought...


SUNDAY MORNING!-Josie's Jazz Brunch


A live band performed smooth jazz numbers over tables of good food!








"Olivia, B.L. and I had so much fun hanging out with you guys and staying with you guys this weekend." said Karen...
"Karen, you know you're always welcome..."said Olivia.
''Yes... We always have something going on.."said Donnie Ray.
"I know....I cover you guys enough on my show.." joked Karen's boyfriend, B.L.

"I don't know which Brunch I like better...Josie's or NO ID Bars." said Beverly...
"Food Wise , they are both even...but Josie's has live entertainment and you can't beat that!"said Nelson.
"I think Josie's has more food.. NO ID doesn't have soul food..." said Josie.
"Yeah...More food....it's just that NO ID has A Saturday Morning Brunch too... But Josie's this is the place to come on Sundays."said Paris.
''I would have to agree...We go to NO ID on Saturday Morning...We come to Josie's on Sunday."said Bresha..
"Hey does Curleys have a brunch?" asked Tony...
"I don't think so...and even if they did... I wouldn't go...I prefer  here, Josies on Sunday and NO ID on Saturday Morning."said Keith..
"Yeah, me too!" said Bee Bee.
"I agree." said Sofia..
"No argument there...Since Thursday night..We have had a weekend of peace...No Lt. Tragg." said Kahlil.
"AMEN!" said Jade.
" Yesssssss!" agreed her husband, Danny.

"Ahhhh end of another long weekend." sighed Jazzy...
"Yeah...we had fun...There's enough food here...We don't have to cook or go out for dinner."said Dabnis..
"YESSSSSSSSSS!" agreed Kayla..
"End of another nice weekend..." said Ray.
"Mmmmmmmmmm I got some of everything..."said Jessica ,sitting down
"I see....Guess you were hungry huh?" laughed her husband, Chip.
"Thank you for fixing my plate..."said Virginia.
"I was glad to do it."said Jessica..
"Rockland, you are such a gentleman, Thank You.."said Alfreda , who was passed a plate by her husband, Rockland.

Rockland smiled... He and Sean were having an animated conversation....
"Well Nat,looks like your secret admirer from the past isn't here this morning."said Brooke.
"Cross your fingers....He hasn't arrived yet." said Natalie..
Charles was fixing two plates...One for her and one for himself as they sat down.

''Well, another nice weekend...After I leave here...I'm taking a nap and you're going to let me sleep."said Yvette looking at her husband Gary and smiling.
"Of course..."laughed Gary raffishly....
"Yes...you're going to let me sleep too."said Zoey poking her husband Lem

who laughed raffishly....

They all sat down and ate their food while grooving to the live band that was performing...

Later on at their home. Natalie appeared the be napping. lying on top of Charles...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmm future hussssssband, we are supposed to be taking a nap...No sex.." she laughed while lying on top of him....

"I know....but it's hard.." he said.

"I know....I feel it." she whispered. 

They both laughed and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.



III-


MONDAY- WEDNESDAY


They used the law library in Jazzy and Kayla's suite..







Brooke and Natalie studied the trial transcripts religiously....They went through all of the witness statements with a fine tooth comb...and they studied laws, like cases and predicates closely....

They then reported their findings to Jessica and Chip...who were doing the same thing....





David Charles went to the Holding Facility......


visiting Jimmy Lee...


He brought him food




Fried Chicken, Cole Slaw and a Coke.



"David, you're alright with me..." said Jimmy Lee, who was glad to be in this Holding Facility...It was new and clean and his cell was a lot bigger... The inmates here were awaiting trials , not hardened cons.

He passed David a piece of paper...A Name was on it.


"Who is this?" asked David..


"Find him!  He's my alibi...My late Public defender didn't have money for an investigator...He did everything, all of the legwork himself...plus he had three other cases going on at the same time.."said Jimmy Lee.


"I was a Public Defender myself until a few months ago when I left and became a staff attorney for the Wrongful Conviction Unit."said David.


''So you know huh?" said Jimmy Lee.


"I know....Now I have help on this case...Those three women and that other guy are at this moment working your case hard and we have an investigator, who is looking up all of the witnesses against you...There is a knucklehead prosecutor who is opposing this case... We usually don't have much opposition...We argue the case before a Judge and the Judge usually dismisses the charges...Unfortunately this guy wants a jury trial...but don't worry...All 5 of us our skilled trial attorneys." said David.

DOWNTOWN PHILADELPHIA-
The downtown law library....At one time you could find a who's who of the city's attorneys....That whole bunch he saw with Natalie this weekend at Josie's and at that Skating Rink....He recognized a lot of them from the past... They all spent many afternoons in here studying for a case.. In their big fancy building...They all probably had law libraries in their suites...They didn't have to use this place anymore..

He was doing the same thing...Studying Laws, Predicates, Like Cases....Looking at Crime Scene photos, The Autopsy and studying trial transcripts and witness statements... He wanted to win this case...Needed to win this case...




He couldn't get his mind off of Natalie... How sweet she smelled, how soft her skin was..

her butter soft lips and kisses..
He remembers this very Law Library where they found a quiet space on the top floor
and she let him slip her panties down...

and he lifted her up and entered her slowly and softly.....driving her crazy....She didn't yell out, but her head turned from side to side...her body trembled....His body trembled too....In 90 Minutes He came so hard, he felt like he was dying...She came hard too!.


That was a lifetime ago....He couldn't understand why he couldn't get his mind off of her...and why her being engaged...on the verge of being a married woman made her even more desirable...He just couldn't fathom it.


IV-


WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON! HOURS LATER!


David Charles missed the train ride home with the gang today.... He had to return the rental car and get home by UBER.....


"I brought you home some dinner.... I can warm it up in the microwave.." said Natalie..

"Uhhhhh I can eat it later..."said David..
"I figured as much.."laughed Natalie...who gazed at his trousers, which were standing out like a circus tent..
David took her in his arms and kissed her passionately....She giggled..

"David?" she asked.

"Yes?" he said.

"Did I get you like this when we were working at the Public Defenders Office...?" she asked.

"Oh Yes...Especially If you wore a mini skirt or a tight form fitting dress...always...I hid it a little better then." he said  in between hot smouldering kisses..

"Much better.....I mean , it's quite obvious now....even at work....Myyyyyy goodness..."laughed Natalie..

"What can I say? You're sexy.." he said.

"You obviously think so..." she laughed.continuing to kiss him...
He helped her out of her clothes and she in turn helped him out of his....

"OH MY LAWD...LOOK AT YOU!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned and put her hand over her mouth...
They continued kissing passionately...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NATALIE." he moaned.


He slipped her panties down...  "AWW NAT, I really like these" he replied..

"Have I got a pair you don't like?" she asked.

"Not that I've seen so far..Where do you get all of these pretty panties and matching bras?" he asked.

"Girl has to have some secrets.." she giggled..



 He lifted her up and entered her slowly and softly.....driving her crazy.... "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVIDDDDDDDD! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she yelled out.....
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NAT....NATTTTTT!" he yelled out as he thrusted into her faster and faster..


He placed her on the bathroom sink, spread her legs and entered her again, slowly and softly, driving her up the wall, sweat pouring down her face, her head turning from side to side and tears flowing freely down the side of her face... her body trembling something fierce...She had an orgasm the likes she had never had before....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!"she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWD NAT!" he moaned..
"UMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed...
EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of slow sensual lovemaking slowly drifted by....with them both climaxing almost together...


She lie on top of him, catching her breath....

''So this is what I've been missing...Beverly, Jazzy and Kayla





 have been getting this on a regular..I can tell...They always look so content...




and their husbands don't look thirsty like the average guys out there.."joked Natalie..



"So don't you look content now?  

"I'm very content..." she said.

"I know I'm not thirsty...Except for you... Though it is going to be difficult working in the same office with you everyday...You lookin all sexy and what not.."said David.

"Nonsense, you'll get used to it.. 





Keith and Bee Bee and Sofia and Kahlil work together all day...they're used to each other." said Natalie.


"They been together since law school...Me and you...We are new.." laughed David.

David flipped her over...

"Maybe, Maybe not.." he laughed.. He entered her doggie style...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUU!  YOU NASTY DOG!OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! OH MY GODDD DAVID!! UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned, laughing as David stroked her doggie style for about AN HOUR, before exploding! She came also...trembling.....


"Did you get enough?" she whispered in his ear as she lie on his chest, starting to breathe slower...

"Yeah, for now.." he grinned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, I am liking this...." she sighed.. Her body trembled again...

"I can't wait until we get married.." he said..

"I can't believe I make you this happy....I should have hooked up with you before..You are wonders for my ego." she said.

She looked at him, He was fast asleep, snoring.. She smiled and lay her head gently on his chest.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments:

Post a Comment