Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Twice Busted


 
Attorney Brittany Buchanon was coming from her check up at First Care Pregnancy Center  when she ran into a familiar face...

"Assistant U.S. Attorney Karla Williams how are you?" She said.


"You can call me Karla, unless you're under indictment.." joked Karla.. "It's my day off.. My Gynecologist is here and I uh pick up my birth control pills..." she said and smiled.


"I should have been coming here regularly...maybe I wouldn't be in the predicament I'm in now." said Brittany...


''Don't you want to have your baby?" asked Karla , who was shocked by Brittany's remark..


"This just isn't the right time." said Brittany... "I'll see you around." said Brittany...
Karla looked at her strangely...

On the other side of town at the "Fishbowl" , the nickname the detectives gave their interrogation room,



Attorney and Forensic Accountant , Lawrence Stephenson, now a murder suspect in the death of investment banker, Teddy Williamson sat stoic and defiant..


"Look, we got you cold..I got three people, one of them an Assistant U.S. Attorney and two other attorneys will testify that they saw you and Teddy Williamson fighting and that you threatened to kill him..." said Lt. Tragg.


"I should exercise my right to remain silent... I'm no criminal attorney like my friends, Olivia and Beverly, but if that's all you got..you got nothing...Nobody can place me at the scene of the crime, You know why? Because I wasn't there. You didn't find one fingerprint or bit of DNA at Teddy's house..Know why? Because I've never been to his house..All you got is gossip and hearsay..." snarled Lawrence..



Lt. Tragg put the gun, a .40 caliber on the table..

"This is the murder weapon, but of course you know that...You dropped it in the trash can at the corner of the block." he said.

"Oh really? Says who?  My prints aren't on that gun and neither is my DNA...Know why? becausr that's not my gun, I don't own a gun and I've never seen that gun before in my life...You got nothin and I'm done talkin....My lawyers will do my talking.." said a defiant Lawrence Stephenson...


"Olivia and Beverly? They can't help you...Not this time...You're going down my friend..."said a surprisingly confident Lt. Tragg.

"I like our chances." came the voice of Olivia, who entered with just Beverly and Bresha.
"It smells halfway decent in here...Let me guess...You actually emptied the trash and mopped the floors and used air freshener?" asked Beverly...
This brought a smile from Bresha.

Lt. Tragg was incensed...he hated even the slightest hint that he was the butt of a joke..Even though he wasn't...but his management of the "Fishbowl" was in question.. His fragile ego couldn't handle that.


''Brendan as a fellow Attorney ,I don't have to tell you.. Don't say anymore, talk to no one...We are getting you a Judge and a time of arraignment..We'll have you out of here in no time.."said Olivia.

"Where is the rest of the gang/" asked Lt. Tragg.

"Gathering character witnesses and doing a preliminary investigation and finding us a judge.. I'll tell them you asked about them." said Olivia. "Take care Lawrence... We'll be back for you." said Olivia.


"Thanks Liv." said Lawrence as he was rehandcuffed by an officer and led away..

"I've got him dead to rights Liv...He's going down..." said Lt. Tragg..

''Don't you get tired of saying that and being wrong?" asked Beverly
"Come on Neicey Poo..Let's get out of here and go grab some lunch." said Olivia.
Bresha said nothing...She Quietly followed Olivia and Beverly...

II-


Against Our Better Judgement ,We went to Sam Mother's Diner..


Where we had the special, Hot Roast Beef with Gravy and Mashed Potatoes....

Nelson , Josie and I were already there and the girls joined us at our table.

"Hey Liv, Bev, Bree, come on over, we saved a seat for you." said Nelson...
''We got us a good Judge, Judge Reynolds..." said Josie..
"And I did a preliminary investigation....Come on , sit down..

''Yes...I want what you guys are having, the Hot roast beef and Mashed Potatoes....Real comfort food." said Olivia.
"That Hot Roast Beef smells delish." said Beverly.
"Yes it does...Looks like it'll be three more Hot Roast Beef specials Sam." said Bresha.

Sam was only too happy to have us coming in again.


"The State has three witnesses... one very good witness, Assistant U.S. Attorney Karla Williams, our friend and two other attorneys, Derek Buchanon and his wife, Brittany who witnessed an argument between Lawrence and Teddy Williamson in the U.S. Attorney's office, hours before the Murder. The Argument got violent..Both men struck each other and had to be seperated and Lawrence verbally threatened to kill Teddy. Hours Later, Teddy was shot to death in his living room." I said.

"That doesn't mean anything...People get in heated arguments and threaten to kill each other all the time...it's just talk in the heat of anger." said Nelson.
"What were they all doing in the U.S. Attorney's Office anyway?" asked Beverly.

''Well, Teddy Williamson is a very uh , or rather was a very successful Investment Banker...Lawrence Stephenson was hired to do a Forensic Account of his finances...Just like he does for us... You See Teddy was under investigation by the SEC and the IRS for Bank and Wire Fraud...Running a Ponzi Scheme that had bilked some of his investors out of unpaid millions.. He wasn't pleased with the numbers that Lawrence uncovered and he not only fired him, but only paid him half of his severence..
Which resulted in a fist fight and insults being thrown both ways in the U.S. Attorney's Office." I said.

"Oh My God....Lawrence has always been above reproach....If he said Teddy's numbers were bad, then they were in fact bad...The Fact that the SEC and the IRS were looking into him and he had to appear at the U.S. Attorneys office proves that....Josie, if you can get ahold of his figures, I want you to look into that." said Olivia.


"Will Do Liv." said Joise, our Associate Attorney, who also had an MBA from Wharton...

''So they Have Three Witnesses, including a U.S. Attorney who witnessed an argument , a fist fight between the two and a threat....They have the motive that our client was fired and not paid his full agreed salary and was so angry he killed his former employer.. what else do they have?" asked Bresha.


"Here is what they don't have... They don't have one fingerprint or any DNA belonging to our client at Teddy's house...The scene of the murder...They don't have a single eyewitness who saw Lawrence anywhere in the vicinity that night...They have the murder weapon,  a .40 caliber that was dropped in the trash can... It was stolen from an armory about six years ago and never recovered...No fingerprints, no DNA linked to anybody..." I said.

''So Basically, they have nothing." said Beverly.
"It's a Lieutenant Tragg case, what do you expect?" laughed Olivia..


"OH IS THAT RIGHT?  I EXPECT A CONVICTION!!!!  YOUR BOY IS GUILTY AS HELL AND YOU KNOW IT!" bellowed an angry Lt. Tragg, who had heard Beverly and Olivia's comments and was not pleased.


"GET AWAY FROM OUR TABLE!!  We'll argue the merits of our case in court...Not in the Diner." said Bresha sternly....


Naturally , that was like talking to a brick wall...Lt. Tragg stood there glaring at us...

We had finished our meals.. Olivia, Nelson, Beverly ,Josie and Bresha got up and headed to the counter to pay their bills.

"Ummmmmm I could eat like this forever..." said Olivia..
"Me too Liv." said Nelson..
"You already do." said Beverly, laughing, following behind him...
"Come on Bree..We have work to do." said Josie.
"Right behind you Jo." said Bresha, suddenly in a cheery mood.


"You know Liv has got to teach that young one some respect...She's not like Beverly's husband or Josie...She gets her bad attitude from Beverly...I've told Olivia for years she should reign Beverly in."said Lt. Tragg.


"I'll make a note of that and be sure to tell her." I said and got up and paid my bill and followed the others out..


We piled into the car...


I checked... There was a GPS tracking device on our car... Lt. Tragg's handi work...Why was he so interested in where we were going?

I found some random car and placed it on there.


We laughed as we pulled off.


At our duplex... Rockland and Alfreda were finishing up their lunch break...

"OHHHHHHH ALFREDA.....OHHHHHHHHHHHH" He moaned in between kisses..



He slipped her panties down...

"OHHHH ALFREDA......OUUU YOU ARE FULL OF SURPRISES...I'D EXPECT BEVERLY TO BUY SOMETHING LIKE THIS...OUUUUUUUU YOU LOOK GOOD IN IT!"

Admiring his wife in her Paisley thong...

"Mama can still rock a few things !" said Alfreda..

"YES SHE CANNNNNN...OHHHHHHHH!" Rockland moaned.

Alfreda giggled at how turned on Rockland was....


Rockland lifted her up and entered her slowly....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Rockland....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Handle your damn business...Handle all of your damn business....OUUUUUUU!" she cooed as he thrusted inside of her..

AN  HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER, they both climaxed...

They both washed up and got dressed...


"I swear...We are going to get caught one day...." giggled Alfreda, who used to dissuade him from pulling his trousers down and them going all the way in the office...but now of days, she found it exciting sexually.... Just the thought that they could get caught or someone might walk in on them..
She made sure the door was locked and the lights were dimmed, but that was her only concession.


"Yeah, we've got to cool it...Besides, we have a whole house across the street." said Rockland..



She kissed him softly and slowly...

"We do at that....You'd better get back to work...I'll see you later." she said as he left...

Several years ago when she met him in Therapy....She couldn't imagine sleeping with him , let alone being married to him and living in a house with him...but she was married to him and she was sleeping with him, every chance she got...and she was now, hopelessly in love with him...

Rockland had been gone 15 minutes when we arrived.

"Hi Freda, we're back..Any calls?"asked Olivia.
"Hi Mommy" said Beverly, hugging and kissing her mother.
"Hi Baby....No Liv, Nobody called." said Alfreda.
"Hi Ms. Jay...Oh I've got to call you Mrs. C. now." laughed Nelson.
"That's right, I is a married lady now."laughed Alfreda...It was nice seeing her so blissfully happy.
"Hi Ms. Alfreda." said Josie..
"Hi Ms. Alfreda." said Bresha...who loved us, loved working at a Black owned Boutique law firm like ours with other young  Black Attorneys close to her in age and two protective mother figures like Olivia and Alfreda manning the ship...


III-


''Arraignment is tomorrow at 11:30 AM in Courtroom  C- Judge Percy Reynolds presiding.. "said Beverly...

"Good, Good...." said Olivia..

"And barring anything truly out of the ordinary...Laundry Day is this Saturday Morning." said Beverly....

"You are just my little right hand...What would I do without you??" said Olivia, kissing her niece on the cheek and hugging her....

It was Wednesday..  Salsa Night at Aqua Bar!

A Few  HOURS LATER-
 
A little after midnight... In between Wednseday and Thursday. 

Tonight, Beverly, Nelson Josie, Paris  Bresha, Tony and the other youngins had all gone out dancing.. It was a Wednesday Night... Now Thursday Morning.  To be young and energetic!

I supposed they just wanted to let off a little steam...Jazzy, Dabnis, Kayla and Ray, Jessica and Chip, Bresha's Husband Tony and Keith Jones,his wife Bee Bee, Sofia and her husband Kahlil were all there, letting off steam after having closed big cases themselves...

  Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha were there for the same reason, only we were just beginning a big case. 

Beverly explained to everybody that she had planned another "Laundry day" for Saturday Morning.. They all were glad , They all had a lot of laundry to do that they had been holding off on.




















Both Stoleys and Aqua Bar had two or three DJ's spinning tonight... I imagine the youngins were having an absolute ball...

That left Olivia and me alone and at home...
She pulled me to her ,no sooner than the door closed and the youngins had left...

"Meoooooooow......I'm alone with my guy at last. You've been waiting all day for this.. I saw how you were practically drooling over me at Sam Mother's Diner." she said..
I smiled.. We were still in the office... Alfreda had already gone for the day..

"Yes I was....I'm not going to lie." I said.
The kissing began. We were like two teenagers, making out for about an HOUR and running up the stairs to our domicile.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu..Donnie Ray, let me get my keys in the door...Ouuuuuuuuuuuu... wait a minute.."she giggled..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HURRY UP!" I said.  "I CAN'T WAIT." I added.



The kissing began...and the slipping off of panties...Kissing and undressing each other...and practically falling into the bed...Everything seemed to be in slow motion... 

 ''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...

 ''I'm not planning to stop anytime soon baby.." I moaned...


I hoisted Olivia in the air and entered her warm wet center slowly ..."OUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she cooed..


She wound up on the dresser in our room..with me going all in ,inside of her..

"OHHHH MY GODDDD DONNIE RAY...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out, her head turning from one side to the other...tears flowing down her cheeks..her petite body trembling...

Inside our bedroom...we fell on top of the bed...

I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even bit my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....I didn't know where the tears came from and I didn't ask her...but the tears were just streaming down her face as I began to move in and out of her faster and harder...

We made sweet passionate and intense love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...I couldn't get enough...Her eyes got as wide as saucers as she looked at me with surprise as I kept stroking her, with no end seemingly in sight. She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave, just like a few nights before....I climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat

....She looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu that felt goood!" she said.

"Yes indeed..how bout another one ?" I asked.

The doorbell was ringing! 

"Wait a minute!" she said.


''Somebody's at the door.. It's quarter to two... Beverly would've called first...It can't be Lt. Tragg this time of night.. Let me get up and see...You stay here.."she said and patted my chest... I smiled.. Where was I going? Olivia slipped on her panties and her babydoll and a mini robe and headed toward the door. She decided to check our monitor first.. That let us know who was downstairs on the bell.



To her surprise it was Lt. Tragg..and he was furious...



"OLIVIA!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!ANSWER THIS DOOR!!! THAT WAS A PRETTY NASTY TRICK TRANSFERRING MY TRACKING DEVICE TO THAT CAR....I WOUND UP IN PENNSAUKEN AND I GOT ARRESTED FOR BEING A PEEPING TOM!!! THAT WAS A PRETTY NASTY TRICK.....THEY HAD TO CALL MY CAPTAIN TO STRAIGHTEN THINGS OUT....I NEED A WORD WITH YOU!!" he bellowed..


She cracked up laughing, but did not answer the door...She turned the lights out and headed back to bed..


''Who was at the door?" I asked.


"Lt. Tragg, you put his tracking device on somebody's car in that parking lot and he followed them to Pennsauken, New Jersey and got accused of being a peeping tom and arrested...Apparently , he just got out of jail."said Olivia..

We both cracked up laughing..

"Now about that second ride...." she whispered..


and she eased herself down on me....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THIS FEELS SO GOOD...SOOOOOO GOOOD, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she moaned..moving up and down on me..Kissing me like kissing was going out of style...


We got back to making sweet love again....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"  she moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!" I moaned.

"OLIVIA!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!ANSWER THIS DOOR!!! "he bellowed from outside.

Lieutenant Tragg was still on Cease and Desist...Undercover Federal Agents were still shadowing his every move and still making calls to the Sherrif's department, care of AUSA Todd Dellums

who hated him and blamed him for his break up with his last girlfriend...He believed that either Tragg himself or someone working for him had sent photos of him in bed with an old girlfriend to her on two occassions ,leading to their permanent break up... He knew that Lt. Tragg was on C&D, not permitted to be 200 feet near us or Yvette's team without a warrant...and so he had him watched around the clock..When he violated it as he often did..A call was made to the Sherrif's Department.

Two Philadelphia Sherrif's Department Vehicles drove up.

"Artie, what part of Cease and desist and restraining order do you not  understand?  It's 2:30 in the morning.." said one of the Sherrif's deputies..

"Get in." said another one...


So for the second time tonight, Lt. Tragg found himself handcuffed and put in a police car headed off to jail..




Just as our two buses were pulling up and letting everybody out..


"Hey Look, That's Lt. Tragg in handcuffs..." said Dabnis loudly and pointing and laughing..
"Oh My God, what is he doing in our neighborhood and this time of night?'' asked Jazzy.
"Obviously violating the Cease and Desist Order by being at your cousin Olivia's house with no warrant." said Ray also laughing, talking to his wife, Kayla.
"This time of night?? What could he possibly want?/" asked Kayla.
"I don't know, but he better not ever knock on my door this time of night, He's getting cussed out."said Jessica.

"No doubt!" said Chip.

"If I know right...My Auntie and Donnie Ray aren't even aware he was there...They're either asleep or doin the Hibbity Bibbity....Wonder what he wanted?" asked Beverly, who was howling with laughter..
"I'm betting it had something to do with that tracking device...Wanna bet it took him somewhere he wasn't supposed to be and he got in trouble." said Nelson, not realizing how accurate what he said was.
Josie was just laughing...

"I wouldn't stop making love to answer the door for him.." she said.
So was her husband, Paris..

"I wouldn't let you." he said.
and Bresha was laughing as well..

''What a clown"she said.
and her husband, Tony...
"He doesn't know where most of us work.. I wish he didn't know where we live as well." said Bee Bee.
''Yeah, you're right about that.." said Keith..
''Considering how often he's arrested...I'm betting he wished he didn't know where we lived too!" said Sofia.
Kahlil burst into laughter...

Lt. Tragg sat in the back of the Sherrif's vehicle..He saw everyone and heard the laughter...He was livid... he blamed this on Todd Dellums, He vowed,if it was the last thing he did, he was going to get even with him...


The Vehicles pulled off with Lt. Tragg handcuffed and in the back....


He was put in his cell for the night...


Ironically enough, Lawrence Stephenson was in the cell next to his...

''Well, Well ,Well...look at this turn of events.." He said mockingly... "Wanna make a bet I get out of here before you do?" he said, laughing..


"SHUT UP!" snarled a very angry Lt.Tragg.


IV-


COURTROOM C- 11:30 AM   THURSDAY MORNING!

"You'll never guess who was in the cell next to mine last night??...and in fact, he's still  there..." said Lawrence Stephenson.
"Lieutenant Arthur Tragg Jr. Homicide." said Olivia, smiling.
"Yeah, how'd you know? What he do?" asked Lawrence..

"He put a tracking device on our vehicle...He likes to do that , to keep tabs on where we go, Who we talk to..What is said..I removed it and put it on a random car... He followed whoever was in that car to Pennsauken and must have peeped in the woman's window..She called the police...He was arrested and held for three hours before they got it straightened out with the Philly Police.. He then drove to our house at 2:00 in the morning.. We have a Cease and Desist order out on him because of his constant harrassment of us and all of the attorneys in our area.. Somebody, but not us, called the Sherrif's deputies..and he was picked up...Don't expect to see him before Monday." I said.


"I don't want to see him period."laughed Lawrence...

Nelson, Beverly, Josie and Bresha stood next to Lawrence..

"That was something huh? Lt. Tragg getting arrested two times in one night.huh?" said Nelson.
"You gotta be a real butthead to get arrested twice in one night.. I've been a Public Defender, representing the dregs of the earth and not one of my clients ever pulled off that feat." said Beverly.
''Wouldn't you know it would be a cop huh?" said Josie.

"It's so nice not having him here... If the Prosecutor is a female...Her panties are safe from being ripped or torn.." said Bresha..








This brought raucous laughter from Olivia and I, Beverly, Nelson , Josie and our client, Lawrence.


Judge Percy Reynolds was the judge... He had been a client of ours twice and a couple of on the ball, ADA's had used that to get him to recuse himself..but we hoped that wouldn't happen this time.


The Assistant District Attorney was a woman named Sharrone Stokes...

"I know her....She used to be a cop...A Detective in Robbery -Homicide..She had a baby and the baby died....and I heard she quit the force and left Philly...I haven't seen her in years." said Olivia.

"Well she's back now! Now you know what she's been doing with herself." laughed Beverly...


Assistant District Attorney Sharrone Stokes was as sharp as she was attractive..Unlike other ADA's she didn't try to argue the entire case...She knew this was an arraignment.. She showed photos of the victim lying on the floor with two large holes in his torso, where he'd been shot twice... She said the killer was "so callous, he didn't even close the door.. left it wide open for everybody to see and meticulously wiped his gun down and discarded it in the trash... This is the organized mind of a psychopath and is too dangerous to be on the streets." she said.

"Your honor ,in addition to being an Attorney and someone I've personally known professionally for a good many years, I find this description of my client totally ludicrous.. He is an Attorney and a Forensic Accountant and he has served the Philadelphia community well for many years.. He has no priors, not even so much as a traffic ticket and he is no danger to the community..." said Olivia.





Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha presented ten character witnesses a piece, other attorneys, other accountants, other clients who had done buisness with him over the years who all testified to his sterling character.. A total of 40 people.


Sharrone looked over her notes, She smiled.. We had done a masterful job...


Judge Reynolds released him on $2500.00 bail...


Bresha passed a check to a female bailiff, who smiled at her leeringly.......She smiled back... I guess she attracted men and women...


"Thanks guys...It sure feels good to be free again...And the best thing about it.. That Keystone copper is himself locked up...I told him I'd be out before he was." laughed Lawrence.



We took Lawrence to the Bridge Building and had lunch in their Modern Cafeteria and introduced him to our friends.. Jazzy ,  ADA  Karen Page,Kayla, Dabnis, Ray, Jessica and Chip, Yvette, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil, Jade and Virginia.

''We had a great time last night Olivia and an even better time when we got home."said Jazzy,laughing.
"I heard Arthur got himself arrested for violating C& D....and at 2:00 AM in the morning." said Karen
"He is an unhinged pest." said Kayla.
''Among other things...but it sure was funny seeing him in the back of a police car with handcuffs on."laughed Dabnis.
"I 'll bet he has the record on the police force as the cop who has been arrested the most." said Ray, which was met by loud laughter.
"Oh I'm sure nobody comes close."said Jessica.
"Not even those former cops who now find themselves behind bars."laughed Chip.

"Gary and I heard a ruckus out in the street, but we paid it no mind." said Ms. Yvette, smiling.
''We were just getting off the bus and the sheriff's deputies had just pulled up on him..."said Keith Jones. 
"They looked like they were tired and angry that they had to come out and pick him up."said Bee Bee.
''Will he never learn?" asked Sofia.
"He's thick headed, He still runs up to our old office looking for us.." said Kahlil.
"I was told that too, the last time I was over there." said Jade.
"Oh My God, he's a mess." said Virginia.



"Olivia, I love your friends....All Attorneys eh ? And they all live on your block and they all share my low opinion of Lt. Tragg."said Lawrence.
"So as we enjoy our food today, Here is the spiel we give most of our clients...Go rent a Hotel or Motel Room for a few days.. Use your own name...."said Olivia.

"Don't call us on our business or personal phones, communicate with us through this burner phone..."said Beverly.


''And we'll be up on this Portal...You can contact us on that to get updates on your case." said  Nelson.


"Got'cha Liv." said Lawrence.. "Now that I've eaten..I'll pack a bag and find a room, get some sleep."said Lawrence.. "Thanks for everything so far Olivia, guys." he said.

"That's what friends are for." said Olivia..

"Anybody see Bree?'' I asked.
Josie smiled and pointed..



Bresha and her husband, Tony were off to the side, kissing passionately....


Meanwhile in the courthouse holding facility nicknamed  "The Cooler" An Angry Lt. Tragg has learned from one of the Bailiff's that Lawrence Stephenson was released on bail..


While he sat, steaming in his cell.. He had indeed been released before he had.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


6 comments:

  1. Lt. Tragg is funnier than the Keystone Cops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he is... Loved this episode...Thanks for the laughs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rockland and Alfreda had me about to toss my panties in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous- Everything has you throwing your panties up in the air!

    ReplyDelete