Monday, August 15, 2022

Days Of Our Lives


  A rainbow formed outside... It had rained hard all night....

Olivia and I had been oblivious to it.. We had been making love for the past EIGHT TO NINE HOURS after we had closed up shop for the day... We had climaxed and gone to sleep for a few hours..

Had awakened and were back at it again...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! DONNIE RAYYYYYYY! A SECOND TIME??" Olivia moaned....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BABYYYYYY! YES" I moaned myself..

She laughed and then tossed her head back...moaning softly...Her body quivering softly....Her breathing getting heavy...

"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as both of our bodies trembled.

"You must have been dreaming about me in your sleep." said Olivia.

"I was." I said.

FOUR MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely.....

Me  riding Olivia  softly and slowly and me nearly losing my mind....I was like a machine this morning....I wanted to cum at this point, I was exhausted... but I couldn't...

Finally, we both climaxed ........


''Woooooooooou.... you were so passionate Donnie Ray, So intense,  What got into you?" said Olivia, trying to catch her breath...


''I guess it's the rain..." I said.  I got up and looked out the window....It was still raining..And raining heavily...


We had just closed three big cases...(By we, the team of Attorneys ,Olivia, her niece, Beverly, Beverly's husband, Nelson, Josie and Bresha and myself, Donnie Ray Alexander, investigator. )We had successfully defended and got an acquital for an old friend of mine from New Orleans,

A saxophone player named Bishop Coogler...






Next we got involved in another murder case that took four trials to get an acquittal for,

We were up against an ambitious and charismatic Assistant District Attorney named Gary Smith, determined to get a win at any cost despite the fact that his case against defendent Frank Ballard was weak and falling down around his ankles..



We got an acquittal in the fourth trial..

Then there was  a Death Penalty case in which we got the case thrown out and the man released after 20 years incarceration for a crime he didn't commit. 

We were assisting our friends, Innocence Project Attorneys , Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband, Charles "Chip" Burrows.

We had been very busy lately.  Olivia had given everybody a few days off.


I got back in bed....

"It's really raining out there" I said.  "How about uh....one more ride?" I said and winked at Olivia.


" One more ride???You're still horny?  Yes, I see  you are......Oh alright, come on.." she said. She crawled on top of me.. And for a record third time...We began making love..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu sweet baby....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD!!!" she moaned as she eased herself down on me.. 

She had had more orgasms than she could count in the hours we had been making love..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OLIVIAAAAAAAAAA  OUUUUUUUUU!" I moaned.

Olivia loved riding me "Cowgirl style" as they called it...She started out slow and then gradually got faster....


She gave me the slowest, softest kisses imaginable...I was near delirious...

"Oh My God, I'm losing my mind..." Olivia hollered out...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! SO AM I...OHHHHHHHHHH" I moaned..

as she rode me ,up and down on the side of the bed.....

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us..

Olivia was sweating profusely and laughing one minute and crying the next....She began to climax slowly, intensely...her body shaking and she smiling the sweetest smile I had ever seen....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...When I came it was so surprising and so intense that I began to shake myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned...

"Hold on darling.....Hold on...." Olivia said, holding me for dear life....her body trembling.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! THAT WAS SOOOO GOOOD!" she said loudly!


"Remember the first time we made love in New Orleans, it rained the next morning too!" said Olivia, lying on top of me...trying to catch her breath....her body was still trembling a little bit...

"Guess we are a hot couple." I laughed..

"I guess we are. OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she laughed....



II-


After cleaning the bathroom and the kitchen, I took our laundry and pillow cases and sheets to the laundromat...

"Hey Nelson..."I said laughing.

''Hey Donnie Ray." he said, smiling sheepishly...He and Beverly had been doing the same thing..



Making sweet love throughout the night and early morning.....Beverly was here with him.


''Hi Donnie Ray, where is Auntay?" asked Beverly...

''She's visiting your mother.." I said.

Olivia was at Alfreda and Rockland's new house, across the street..

She marveled at the kitchen...
''Alfreda, this is the first time I've been over here since you and Rockland got married.. Your place is beautiful..You have great tastes." said Olivia..
"You mean my husband has great tastes..He furnished this place before I moved in... His tastes rival that of any woman."laughed Alfreda... It felt strange saying husband...For many years she wondered if she'd
ever get married.....and the thought of being married to Rockland was even stranger, but here she was, Married to Assistant District Attorney, Rockland Cambridge...and living in a house... Two firsts for her..


As the two women sat at the kitchen table and drank some Ice tea..


''When is my daughter planning another Laundry Day? I've got a lot of sheets and pillow cases that need attention." asked Alfreda.


''Soon...You're not the only one who has been asking her..."laughed Olivia.. "Now that we have a few days off.....We can plan that...You can call your caterer and we can make arrangements..." said Olivia.


Everybody didn't have the day off and at the U.S. Federal Building , a hearing was taking place in the office of Assistant U.S. Attorney Karla Williams.

Mr. Williamson you say your organization is a legitimate investment firm, but we have reason to believe your organization is just a front...That you've been taking investors money and funneling it into several offshore accounts, paying your investors just enough to keep them from being suspicious, while giving them IOU's for numerous amounts still owed..We've built a case up against you that results in Wire Fraud and Bank Fraud as well.." said AUSA Karla Williamson..


"You know this is bullshit..." said Teddy Williamson who slapped Lawrence Stephenson


An Attorney and Forensic Accountant who had helped us many times in the past in the head..

"WHAT DO I PAY YOU FOR HUH?? HUH?" he said angrilly....

Brendan punched him in the jaw....knocking him backwards...

"DON'T YOU EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME AGAIN!!! YOU DON'T PAY ME TO COOK THE BOOKS....I DID AN HONEST FINANCIAL AUTOPSY AND THE NUMBERS ARE WHAT THEY ARE...I STAND BY MY WORK!!" shouted Brendan...


"GENTLEMEN...GENTELMEN...CONTROL YOURSELVES..." said AUSA  Karla Williams...



"Guys....Guys calm down there obviously is a mistake here....We'll have another accountant look over our figures." said smooth attorney Derek Buchanon, who was there with his wife,



Brittany Ainsworth Buchanon, also an attorney....She vomited in the waste receptacle for the second time this afternoon......

"I'm so sorry.,.." she said.

"That's okay... Derek, how many months is she?" said Karla, running cold water on a towel and administering it to her head...

''She's Two months."said Derek...


''Stephenson, YOU'RE FIRED!" said Teddy Williamson..



"I WANT MY SEVERENCE!!!" demanded Lawrence Stephonson..


"Derek pay him and after he pays you ,GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" snarled Teddy Williamson..


Derek wrote him a check and passed it to him...



"HEY, THIS IS ONLY FOR HALF!!" screamed a furious Lawrence Stephenson...


"You did a half assed job , you get paid for half ass work..." said Teddy...


Lawrence Stephenson grabbed Teddy in the collar...

"You cheap son of a bitch. I'll kill you." he said...

"GENTLEMEN...GENTELMEN...CONTROL YOURSELVES..." said AUSA  Karla Williams...

"Teddy, Teddy, cool it... Ms. Williams, don't file charges yet...We'll be back with a different set of figures...I assure you there is nothing untoward about our operation.." said Derek Buchanon... "Thanks for the heads up." he said.


Brittany vomited again...She had a really bad case of morning sickness.


"Alright...Get her home...She needs to be in bed." said Karla..


"Yeah, I'll do that...Come on.." said  Derek, who seemed surprisingly irritated...

Brittany got up...She too seemed irritated..

They all left the office....



The cleaning woman tied up the trash can liner filled with Derek's wife's vomit and took it out.. Kim sprayed the waste basket with Febreeze then collapsed in her chair..


Assistant U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums walked into her office..


He passed her a cup of tea...

"Rough Morning huh?" he said.



"You heard huh?" said Karla, managing a smile.


"I heard." he said and smiled.

III-


And at our house..


"Leave me alone.." said Olivia, playfully running from me, when I returned home with the laundry, all washed, dried and folded perfectly...


I chased her and caught her and lifted her up and spun her around..Hard for her to run in those orange spiked heels...



Beverly and Yvette called them "Stripper Heels" jokingly... I loved them and I loved this particular dress that she wore with them..


"Put me down, put me down, put me down..." Olivia giggled as I spun her around..


We kissed passionately....Slowly and softly.....We were both kind of turned on...


''Okay, that's enough... We are having dinner at Rockland and Alfreda's house tonight.." said Olivia.


''Great, I'm starving.." I said.


"Good, a good meal will take sex off of your mind for a few hours...Mine too!" she said and looked at me and laughed as she took me by the hand..

We walked across the street to Rockland and Alfreda's house...


"Hello...Welcome everybody....enjoy your day off?" asked Rockland, who greeted us all at the door..

''Sure Did...I had the most restful sleep." said Josie..
"Well you did after I left." said Paris.
"Same Here Josie." said Bresha.

"I didn't get a day off...I had to work." said Tony..

"Aunt Alfreda, your home is beautiful.." said cousin Kayla....

"It is....and something smells good." said Ray, her husband..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm..." said Beverly...

"Smells like New York Strip Steaks.." said her husband, Nelson.


We all sat down...


"Can I help with anything Freda?" asked Olivia....


"No, just sit down, you're our guests." said Alfreda...



I brought a nice port of wine...


12 thick New York Strip steaks ..seasoned just right


And 12 Baked Potatoes were placed in front of us..


and a beautiful salad... Alfreda was an excellent cook...

It was a delicious meal.... Everybody chowed down...


And Alexa played the perfect blend of Neo Jazz, Neo Soul, Classic Hip Hop to please everybody...

We were all having an Amazing day...and afternoon...Family, Friends, Fellowship and Food...

You have to enjoy times like this...because often, trouble is right around the corner....


Not around the corner, actually halfway across town..Another drama was playing out.

The doorbell to Teddy Williams's townhouse rings....


He comes to the door and smirks...

''What do you want? It's almost midnight..." he says... ''Well don't just stand there..,come in...you want a drink?" he asks..


He sees a .40 caliber pistol out of the corner of his eye..


"HEYYYYYYY WHAT ARE YA DOIN?  COME ON!!! WHY????" he screamed..

Two loud gunshots are heard!!  Teddy Williamson fell to the floor, dead!!!! His lifeless eyes staring at the ceiling...

His killer, who was wearing latex gloves, dropped the gun in the trash can at the corner and vanished into the night....


His door was still open and if you walked by, you could see Teddy lying on the floor in his living room.



IV-


"He took two to the chest....Death appears to have been instant.." says a crime scene investigator as another person took photos of the body...


"The Body is still warm....I'd estimate the time of death as about an hour and a half.." said Dr. Hazel Baylor...Deputy Coroner..


"His name is Teddy Williamson..He's some sort of investment banker...." said Dr. Marcy Martin, Deputy Coroner..


Lieutenant Tragg of Homicide walked in....

"Alright , what have we got here?" he asked.


"White Male, age 56, name is Teddy Williamson...shot twice in the chest...by the size of the holes..I'd say it's a .40 caliber.." said one of the CSI men...


"Body Temperature says he was slain anywhere from an hour ago to ninety minutes ago." said Hazel.

"Two of his neighbors heard the gunshots...but didn't see anyone...The killer rang the doorbell and walked in, shot him and left the door wide open...A couple of people walking by saw the body lying in a pool of blood on his living room floor." said Marcy..




"Lieutenant , one of the uniforms found this in the trash can at the corner of the block... It's still warm..looks like it's just been fired.." said Sgt. Brice.


"Bag that and tag that......Alright ladies...it's late and I'm sure you want to get back in bed with your husbands....Let's wrap him up and get him out of here.. Have those Autopsy and Tox reports on my desk ASAP." said Lt. Tragg.


The body was put in a body bag , strapped to a gurney and wheeled out....


There was no verbal back and forth between Lt. Tragg and Dr. Hazel Baylor...She despised him with a passion,...He had tried to get her fired once..She never forgot and never forgave..She hated being involved in cases in which he was involved, but tonight..She was in no mood to verbally spar with him..She remained quiet...

Dr. Marcy Martin was also unusually quiet as they wheeled the body out..



FIVE DAYS LATER-


Lawrence Stephenson also advised Olivia and us on our finances...He had been our friend almost from the beginning of this law firm..

"Olivia, your figures look great....You have enough working capital to carry you into your later years...and the money from your retainer fees is enough to keep you afloat for years...Like I said your numbers look good!" laughed Lawrence..
"Good to know my numbers look good." said Olivia.
''That's not all that looks good." I whispered in her ear...

She smiled at me and softly rubbed my hands..

"She protected you kids good with your pocket accounts...Those accounts are drawing interest....Let me know if you want to make any investments in the future..." said Lawrence.
"Lawrence ,I love when you're around.. I feel rich.." laughed Beverly...
Nelson laughed.. "So do I." 
"I have a few things I'd like to invest in.." said Josie..
"Yes, me too!" said Bresha..


In the kitchen, Alfreda and Rockland were kissing passionately...


"Ummmmmmmmm don't you have to go to work?   I hope not..." said Alfreda, continuing to kiss Rockland, slowly and softly...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm off today Alfreda, but I do have a meeting I have to be at in two hours..OHHHHHHHHHHH!" moaned Rockland, who didn't know if he was coming or going as he kissed Alfreda,,,





Outside our office...Police Cars drove up...And one unmarked police car...

Our doorbell rang, followed by loud banging on the door..


"OH WHO THE HELL IS IT?" screamed an angry Rockland, who hated being interupted when he was kissing Alfreda...


"I'll give you three guesses." said Alfreda , easing out of Rockland's embrace, and straightening up her clothes.


"OPEN UP....I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE IN THERE!!" shouted Lt. Tragg...


"You had better have a warrant or a subpoena or something." said Alfreda.


"Leave the lawyering to your employers and your husband." said Lt. Tragg, who did in fact have a warrant and who pushed Alfreda aside with three uniformed policemen on his heels..

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" asked Olivia...furious.
"I'm sure the good Lieutenant has a warrant or a subpoena...." I said.
"Damn...and the day started off so good too!" said Beverly sarcastically...


"What I've got is a warrant for the arrest of your friend here Mr. Lawrence Stephenson..First Degree Murder charges...Come on Get Up." said Lt. Tragg. 'We stopped by your office, your administrative assistant told us you had an appointment here." said Lt. Tragg.


"Murder charges?? You must be mad...I didn't kill anybody....I could kill you though." said Lawrence...




Beverly, Nelson and Josie cracked up laughing....



Lt. Tragg didn't like the fact that Beverly,Nelson and Josie were laughing, but he did notice that Bresha said nothing and didn't crack a smile.

''What's with you?" he said.
"Leave me alone." said Bresha sullenly...


"Olivia , I don't think she likes me." said Lt. Tragg with a sardonic smile.

"I can't imagine why!" said Olivia drolly.


"Lawrence Stephenson, you are under arrest for the murder of Teddy Williamson, You have the right to remain silent , anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law...You being a lawyer , I suppose you know that,You have a right to an attorney, If you can't afford one, one will be provided to you....I know you understand that...Let's go.." said Lt. Tragg..


"This must be a mistake." said Lawrence as he was taken out in handcuffs...


The press just happened to be there ,snapping photos......


''Well Olivia..It's been a pleasure.." said Lt, Tragg with a pleased as punch smile.
"The Pleasure was all yours." said Olivia.


"Well Auntay...New Case? " asked Beverly....

"New case.." said Olivia..



"Well, the little break we had was good while it lasted." I sighed..

''Well we know what to do... Find a Judge." said Nelson.
''And Character witnesses." said Josie...

"Like you said Donnie Ray,  the little break we had was good while it lasted." said Bresha.


I smiled.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

5 comments:

  1. This had me throwing my panties from the start

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you incorporate the food your charactors eat, their intimate sex lives and everything into your stories...It gives your stories a bit of realism that other stories lack

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the master of the set up story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia and Donnie Ray be gettin it in..

    ReplyDelete