Monday, August 8, 2022

Proclivities


 A rare day off for most of us...The female attorneys from our building were all at the shopping center near where we lived. My wife, Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans-Jones, our neighbor and colleague, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed, Our neighbors and fellow Attorneys and building mates, Jessica Sanchez-Burrows,Jazmine Coley, Kayla Bennett-St. Jacques and Ms. Jade, our private investigator..

''This is so nice...A Day off...Just us girls shopping.." said Bee Bee.
''Shame my husband is seeing a client...He's working while we are off." said Sofia.
''Well buy him something nice from here that will make him feel better when he gets home." said Jessica Sanchez-Burrows
"This is nice...Just us girls having a day out.." said Jazzy...
"Glad we got you to come out Karen." said Kayla.


"Glad I came Out...You guys live in a very nice area and you have everything you need...Three Shopping Centers, A Multiplex Theatre and three clubs....Except for work , you never have to leave your area." noted Karen Page..who was happy we all worked in the building together.. She was in the building for a year before Jazzy came and the rest of us...

"Hey Guys, I found a nice place we can all eat, when you're ready." said Jade.



It seemed as if none of us hard working attorneys was at work today...

Me, Keith Jones, Ray St. Jacques, Dabnis Coley, Tony Billips, And Charles "Chip" Burrows were utilizing the Gym in our building..

We had finished our workout and had taken our showers and dressed..
''Wow that felt good.." I said.
"It did,...Let's go to the cafeteria and grab a bite....The girls went shopping, they'll probably eat there." said Ray.
''Oh you know they will.."said Dabnis.
''Shame my man Kahlil was the only one of us working today." said Tony.
''Well one of us has to."laughed Chip.


As we went to our building's cafeteria to have lunch.... My boss, Mrs. Yvette Jones-Lockwood, Managing partner of our firm, McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt was having lunch with her husband, Gary Lockwood, an investigator for the District Attorney's office..

"You don't fool me Gary, There is no Wrongful Conviction case currently in session, Karen isn't even here.. You just came down here to see me... What? You missed me since this morning?" Yvette joked.
''Yeahhhhh" said Gary, laughing sheepishly..
"Awwwwwwwwwww" cooed Ms. Yvette as thy ate...


Upstairs...Ms. Virginia was on her way down to lunch when she was surprised by her boyfriend, Judge Jetty Dukes.

''Jetty? What are you doing here?" she asked.
''Sorry there was no flower delivery today babes." he said.
''That's okay...I've got enough flowers to open up a floral business.." said Virginia.

''And speaking of business.....Let me handle some business right now."whispered Jetty raffishly...

''What kind of business? Monkey Business." laughed Virginia as Jetty took her into his arms


The man knew how to kiss a woman...she had to admit...She was getting more than a little aroused she must admit and returned his passion....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Virginia...you got me as hard as a baseball bat.." he moaned in between more kisses..

"I know...I can feel it." she cooed softly, stroking the outside of his trousers...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned softly..


She eased out of his embrace...She didn't want to get him too excited.

"Tonight...My place at 7:00 okay?" she whispered..


"I'll be there at 6:59." he said.

"Jetty you so crazy."laughed Ms. Virginia..


In another part of town, Kahlil was meeting with a client..

''I'll say one thing...You do know your restaurants.. So you're making enough money now that you want to be put on retainer Pasha... What exactly are you doing? I thought you were the Administrative Co-Ordinator for Judge Jetty Dukes at the Legal ethics Board?" asked Kahlil..
"Kahlil, Kahlil..That is just my side hustle to keep the lights on in my apartment and food in the refrigerator.. Soon I won't need that Job...I am what you would call an influencer...It started with a Blog..


and then a Podcast


Kahlil...I am all the way live... Instagram, Tik Tok, My Podcast, My Blog... I am an influencer and I pull down twice, three times what I make a month working at the Legal Ethics Board in one or two days mannnnn...I need to get incorporated...and I need to be on retainer and where better than my boy's law firm, McCluskey/Connor/Cozen & Pratt ?" he said.



''You still married/" Pasha asked.. Inquiring about


Kahlil's wife, Sofia...


''Happily." said Kahlil.. Pasha was Bi-sexual and had hit on him casually a couple of times...but he had also caught him looking at Sofia too a few times.. he had let it slide, because they had been friends since childhood.. Still Kahlil was wary of his proclivities.

''How about your partner, Kevin, Keith? He still married?" asked Pasha.


Speaking of me and Bee Bee.


"His name is Keith and yes...He and Beatrice are very Happily married." said Kahlil..

"Chill, just asking...You got the papers? I'll sign them...Let's enjoy this good food huh? and take some back to your wife.." said Pasha.

"That Porshe you were rollin in...That yours?" asked Kahlil.



"You like that huh?  Nah, it's one of the Judge's three cars...He has the uh 2022 model  and he gave his uh 2014 car to his  girlfriend, Your office manager... He is crazy about her...I never seen him like this about any woman before..He used to be a real baller..It's like he's thrown his players cards away...everything is Virginia...Has me order and send flowers to your office and her apartment...Gave her a car...Mannnnn he's gone baby gone over her...So I drive his 2019 Porsche...I always bring it back and park it..he don't care....I gas it up and have it detailed for him...But with the money I'm making..Soon I'll have me three cars..." laughed Pasha.


''Where'd you park?" asked Kahlil..


"Across the street in the parking lot.. Come on..Here comes our food." said Pasha.


II-

The body of a young white male lie on the street...
"Death was by blunt force trauma, brought on by the fall...Quite a few broken bones." said a Crime Scene Investigator...
''His fingernails...they're bloody and they have a paint like substance under them...This was not a suicide..he was thrown off of one of those ledges up there...He was hanging on for dear life...." said Dr. Hazel Baylor...
"His drivers license says he's Kyle Lesane..He's 21years old." said Dr. Marcy Martin, assistant Coroner..
Pointing to the Parking lot.
"My guys found the floor he was dropped from...The 24th floor.. We found blood and paint scrapped off the hood of his car.." said Lt. Tragg..
"An eyewitness said he saw a 2021 Porsche speeding out of the parking lot, shortly afterwords." said a crime scene investigator.
''Hmmm nothing more we can do here...Can we move the body?" asked Hazel..
"Yes, can we move the body Lieutenant?" asked Marcy.


Lt. Tragg ignored Hazel, but smiled at Marcy...

"Yes you can." he said.



The Body was put in a body bag and strapped to the gurney and wheeled away...Just another murder in the City of Philadelphia.


A DAY LATER-


We all sat in our conference room..

"That Morrocan Food you brought back last night was so good." said Sofia to her husband, Kahlil..
''It was... It was so much, I couldn't eat it all..and it didn't cost that much." said Kahlil.
''Sounds like a spot we all should go to." I said.
''Ouuuu yes." said Bee Bee.

Ms. Yvette and Jade walked in just then and sat down...Our meeting began...
"Hello Loves...I hope everyone enjoyed their day off yesterday...I figured you guys deserved it.. Kahlil..sorry you had to work...You can either have Friday off or you can wait until I give the others a day off.." said Ms. Yvette.

"You should wait Kahlil...Maybe we can all do something together." said Jade.

''Okay, Progress report, Bee Bee, the Cahil case?" asked Ms. Yvette.

''All wrapped up, I won a suitable settlement for Mr. Cahil and he is now on retainer, quite satisfied."said Bee Bee.

"OUTSTANDING!!! Mamasita , the Enright Negotiations?" asked Ms. Yvette.

''All wrapped up...We mutually agreed to a suitable settlement..and without having to go to court."said Sofia.

''That's what I like to hear... Keith you got an acquittal in that Jenkins Murder case."

"Sure did..The Prosecution was about to offer me a proffer...Manslaughter , five to ten with a promise of a parole in at least three years...I suspected their case was weak or they wouldn't be making such a generous offer, So I stuck to my guns and got a straight acquittal.." I said.

''You guys are going to mess around and become great lawyers one day..." Ms. Yvette joked...She already felt we were great lawyers.

"Kahlil you got us a new client huh?" asked Ms. Yvette.


"I sure did Ms. Yvette... He's an old friend of mine...His name is Pascha Michael....He currently works for our friend, Judge Jetty Dukes as his Administrative Co-ordinator and Driver...but he's started a business of his own that is taking off.. He started with a Blog, then a very popular Podcast, He's got a You tube channel, an Instagram Page, A Tok Tock Page et al...Look at the numbers Ms. Yvette." said Kahlil.
''Oh My God, He's pulling in this kind of money and he's still working for Jetty??" asked Ms. Yvette.


''Not for long...He's already bought a condo...Not far from where you used to live Ms. Yvette and he's talking about buying some cars..."said Kahlil... "I was helping him with articles of incorporation.  He has also put himself on retainer." said Kahlil.

"OUTSTANDING KAHLIL....This is good...Jade check it out...just to be sure.." said Ms. Yvette.

"I'm all over it." said Ms. Jade.


''Well, good job guys...Virginia has already filed away your case files.. Let's go to lunch..Maybe we can all go home an hour early today." said Ms. Yvette.

None of us had a problem with that.


III-


 HOURS LATER-

Six Blocks away at Ms. Virginia's apartment , a completely different conversation was happening...The doorbell rang... It was Jetty....Virginia hadn't thought he was coming over tonight and she had on one of the night shirts she'd worn when she was incarcerated..It was the only garment she had left from her time in prison...She would have thrown it away, but for some reason...It turned Jetty on...but then again...Jetty was turned on by her breathing, she mused.. he had been over last night and had really put it on her.. She was glad he was over tonight...She was still horny from the night before.

"I didn't think you were stopping by tonight.. but I'm glad you did." said Virginia.. softly stroking the bulge in his trousers...

" Lawd!" he said.


''Guess you were thinkin about me huh?" she said ,noticing the huge bulge in his trousers...Everytime he came to her apartment he was aroused and hard, she noticed. She giggled...


"I was." he said..

"Ummmmmmmm Obviously." she said and unloosened his belt and unzippered his trousers...

"DAMNNNNN!" she said ,observing his erection......

"That's all for you baby!" said Jetty.....

"I hope so....MYYYY GOOODNESSS!" exclaimed Virginia.



"Now give daddy some sugar." he said and kissed her passionately in the doorway...

''Come inside...I don't want everybody seeing me in this...You can practically see through it.." said Virginia..


"Yesssssss lawdddd, you can...OUUUUUUUU" he said and squeezed her tight.. He stepped inside and closed the door..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" moaned Jetty in between sloppy kisses.


"Oh Jetty, you sound like a moose, all that moaning...laughed Virginia...

Jetty stripped down to his boxers and lifted her night gown over her head...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!OHHHHHH MY GODDD!" he exclaimed, slipping her panties down...and off..

Virginia was deep throat kissing him and now aroused herself again, just like she had been in the office yesterday...She couldn't stop...She didn't have to stop...
Jetty lifted her ,parted her legs and plunged inside of her....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" he moaned...

"JETTTTTTTTTTYYY...OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD!" she moaned.
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM UMMMMM!" he moaned..
This made Virginia giggle, right before she had an intense orgasm...

"OHHHHHHHHHHH MY....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OUUU..OOOOOOOOP!" she howled..

She mounted herself on top of him and began to move up and down and continued kissing him, having yet another intense orgasm....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD JETTTTY!! OUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.

"OH...AWWWWWWWWWWW WOMAN! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned.
Just as soon they were on the bed....
and in the bed , making love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...Virginia had her third intense orgasm  and a fourth that brought her to tears and Jetty came like a gusher.....


"Damn, this was better than last night as if that was possible.." said Jetty, trying to catch his breath...

"Ouuuuuuu it was....Oh My Goddddd..." said Virginia, lying on top of Jetty and softly stroking his penis, which was still hard..

"I lovvvvvve me some you." said Jetty.

"Always good to know." laughed Virginia.

" LAWWWWWWWD TODAY!" he exclaimed, squeezing her buttocks...

"You are so nasssssty.." Virginia giggled.... "Go ahead...They're yours." sighed Virginia.

"Do I get some more sugar? I need some!" he asked raffishly...


"Sure...Ummmmmmmm" said Virginia, smiling and kissing Jetty...

He mounted her once again and began humping her for the next THREE HOURS..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...it's so damn good.." he moaned...

" YES IT IS...YES IT IS....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAMNNNNN, YES IT ISSSS...OUUUUUU!" she cooed and had her fifth orgasm...which left her shaking and trembling and crying like a baby...

Jetty came so hard. he thought he was going to black out!!!!!!!


She fell asleep after that on top of Jetty...He had a big grin on his face as he drifted off too..


The next morning aftera nice long hot shower and getting dressed and preparing for work...Virginia glanced out of her window..She noticed Police cars, a lot of them outside her apartment complex..




She heard footsteps coming up the steps and loud knocking on her door.

She opened the door and found her old nemesis, Lt. Arthur Tragg staring at her.

''What do you want?" she asked him..

''Not What we want Ms. Shaw, who we want...Is Jetty Dukes here? We've been by his Condo and he's not in..We figured he'd be here."Said Lt. Tragg.
"Lieutenant, we found his car in the indoor parking lot...It's not the one in the photo."said Sgt. Brice.
He had a tactical squad in the hallway...The Neighbors were all staring..

Virginia hated that he had to make everything so dramatic all the time...


Jetty walked out of the bedroom, fully dressed..

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" he asked.


''We'd like you to come down and answer a few questions concerning a murder yesterday." said Lt. Tragg.


"A MURDER???I've been here...I've been with her since 6:45 yesterday afternoon... she can testify to that."said Jetty.


"Uh Yeah, I bet she would.. You can either come down willingly and answer questions or I'll come back with a warrant...It's up to you." said Lt. Tragg completely disregarding anything Jetty said.


''Alright...I got nothin to hide.Let's go." said Jetty.


''Jetty"said Ms. Virginia.


"It's alright...I am an Attorney...I know my rights." said Jetty, smiling as he left with the police.


Sometime later at our building..

In our office..
''Don't you worry Virginia...Jetty's a Judge and before he was a Judge, he was a pretty cagey Attorney himself. He knows how to handle himself.. Plus he wasn't formally arrested..but he should have a show of support for him."said Yvette.

"He said it had something to do with a murder...You know Tragg he'll call you in for questioning and within an hour have you charged with murder...That's how he operates." said Ms. Virginia, who looked very worried.

''That's why we are on our way." I said.
''Lt. Tragg probably expects us..He's going to try to put on a show before we get there." said Bee Bee.
"You know..We haven't had to deal with him for weeks...He was Olivia and Beverly's problem." said Sofia.
"Well once again he's ours." said Kahlil.

Jade sighed... "Unfortunately.." she said.


IV-

Jetty sat in the interrogation room nicknamed "The Fishbowl" by the detectives.


He had been here a year ago as a murder suspect...Now he was back.. The room smelled better..It wasn't hot. They had actually cleaned it, he mused.


Lt. Tragg put a photo down on the desk...


It was a 2021 Porsche...

"Is That Your Car? he asked.


"Yeah....yes it is...It's one of three that I own...Make that two... I signed the ownership of my 2013 over to Virginia." he said.



''That would be this one..right?"said Lt. Tragg...."She must be hell in the bed...got you signing over a car to her. and a Porsche at that." said Lt. Tragg...


''What is this about?" asked Jetty, annoyed with Lt. Tragg and his superior attitude..and angry at his disrespectful comments concerning Virginia.


Lt. Tragg showed him the photo of the dead Kyle Lesane...

"That's Kyle Lesane...He's 21 years old...Somebody dropped him from the 24th floor of that parking lot last night...Your Porsche was seen speeding out of the parking lot shortly after.....The license plate was traced to you." said Lt. Tragg.


''First of all, that is my car, but not the one I was driving last night.. Your own Sgt Brice told you that...I drive a 2023 Porshe... Second of all, I've never seen this guy before in my life...I don't know him...Now I told you and I think you know that I spend most of my nights in the company of Ms. Virginia Shaw...I was with her from about a quarter to seven until you picked me up." said Jetty Dukes..


"If you weren't driving it , then who was..and why didn't you report the car stolen?  Too interested in getting into Virginia Shaw's panties...It just slipped your mind right??" snarled Lt. Tragg...


"You ignorant thick headed Keystone copper...I didn't report the car stolen, because it wasn't stolen..My Assistant takes the car , he gets it washed and detailed and then he gasses it up....His name is Pascha Michael.. He wasn't supposed to be joy riding in it that time of night...but he does have my keys and he does drive the car occassionally." said Jetty..


"You got an address for him?" asked Lt. Tragg.


Just as Jetty was about to answer...


"I think my client has answered your questions sufficiently..." said Ms. Yvette.

"We used to live in that building, so we know that your photo is taken when you enter the parking lot and taken when you leave the parking lot...And we have a photo of his car , a 2023 Porsche entering at 6:47 pm....and still not leaving." I said.


Bee Bee provided the photo.



"Sweet isn't it?" added Bee Bee. That's one of the things I liked about living in that building, it was secure, very secure." she added.

"Yes it was...And well lit too! Ms. Shaw, our office manager will testify that he was with her all night long. So he has an alibi for any murder or other crime committed yesterday afternoon.."said Sofia.


"I believe Judge Dukes has answered your questions to the best of his knowledge...So if there is no more..We'll be leaving now." said Kahlil..


Jetty stood up and smiled..

"See ya around Lieutenant...but hopefully, I won't." he said as he left with us...

Ms. Jade had been silent the entire time, but now even she busted out laughing...


"Good Afternoon Lieutenant! Glad you finally cleaned up in here...It smells so much better." said Ms. Yvette as we all left the Interrogation room.




Lt. Tragg was so livid, so furious, that he picked up a trash can and slammed it against the wall!!


(TO BE CONTINUED)




No comments:

Post a Comment