Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Proclivities Part 2


 My wife, Bee Bee, I should tell you loves cars and loves to drive.. Jetty gave her the keys and allowed her to drive his new whip, a 2023 Porsche..

"This sure rides smooth doesn't it? I'm going to get me one of these." said Bee Bee as the four of us rode along the city streets..
"It is smooth." agreed Sofia, riding shotgun...Kahlil and I were in the back but enjoying the smooth ride and the good music that was playing...
"My new car is definitely going to be Sky Blue..." I said.
"You like this color huh?" laughed Kahlil, leaning back and enjoying this beautiful balmy Saturday.

We picked up dry cleaning and groceries after we had the car washed and detailed and gassed up...We stopped by our houses and dropped our groceries and dry cleaning off and decided to just ride a little

bit and enjoy the day... 

Jetty told us with a wink to take our time returning the car and to just slide the keys under the door.


He brought over some clothing and an overnight bag and had been staying with Virginia for the past week..

She didn't mind... Jetty , a semi retired Judge ,only worked about Three days a week at the Legal Ethics Board, overseeing cases.,... Jetty scrubbed and cleaned the bathroom and shower, Washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen...Dropped off and picked up her dry cleaning...Even did her laundry...and bought groceries.He was an excellent cook...Had her a hot meal ready when she came home from work everyday..

The payback from all of this was , he in turn undressed Ms. Virginia
and was party to
Mind blowing lovemaking....in the living room...

"OHHHHHHHHH JETTTY, OUUUUUUU YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!!!"she cooed.

"OHHHH HO HO HO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YES THE HELL I AM!" he moaned.
on the floor..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JETTY, YOU'RE A BEAST!" she screamed out...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM , UMMMPH!" he moaned.
and in her bedroom....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE MAKING ME CUM SO HARD...OUUUUUU!" she screamed out!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIRRRRRRRRLLLLL!!!" he moaned. he didn't know if he was coming or going....


She couldn't ask for a better situation....

At work Virginia gushed to Ms. Yvette and Jade.


"Jetty is auditioning to be my husband." said Virginia, smiling and blushing as she placed two more bouquets of roses in vases with water..




"Did he ask you?" asked Ms. Yvette, 


who was putting her own delivery of Roses in a vase..


"No...but he's been staying with me for about a week...He cleans and scrubs my bathroom and shower, he washes all the dishes and cleans the kitchen...He drops off and picks up my dry cleaning.. He even does my laundry...and he buys groceries and cooks for me.....I don't mind him staying over every night now...I kinda like it..." said Virginia..

''Sounds to me like the man is head over heels in love." said Jade.

"I've known Jetty practically as long as I have been practicing law....He's never been like this.. You remember him from back in the day.. Always on the make! Horn Dog Supreme! You don't see that guy anymore..He's just totally about you.... You must be blowing his mind in the bed....You've got him so twisted he can't think straight..."laughed Ms. Yvette.

Ms. Jade laughed....

''What does Beverly say? The Power of The PAN-TAYS!"



Yvette, Virginia and Jade enjoyed a good laugh, It was goo they were all enjoying it ,because all of this peaceful respite was about to come to an end..

Outside of the Morrocan Restaurant where Kahlil and Pascha had had their business dinner the night before. Lt. Tragg was talking to the Parking Lot Manager.
''So Like I'm telling you Lieutenant. This is the car I saw speeding out of here like a bat out of hell, right after that fruit took a dip off of the 24th floor..This is the license plate...A Porsche, Brand new Porsche, Baby Blue.." said the manager of the Parking Lot. "I got no love for fruits and queers, but nobody deserves to die like that, you know what I'm sayin?" said Hank Clarke.

"Thanks a lot Hankie,,," said Lt. Arthur Tragg. Hank Clarke was the manager of the Parking lot.. He remembered Hank Clarke.  Hank Clarke  was once a Detective on the police force...He was let go under mysterious circumstances that was never disclosed... He now managed three Parking lots in the area.

"Any time Artie. Any time and if you wanna park here..Tell em you know me.. Your money is no good here." said Hank Clarke/

II-

The next day....Jetty walked into the office.. He looked troubled, Angry...
''Heyyy Baby...what's the matter?  What's wrong?" asked Virginia..
''Heyyy sugar....THAT DAMN THICK HEADED KEYSTONE COPPER...LT. TRAGG ARRESTED MY ASSISTANT...PASHA MICHEAL AND IS HOLDING HIM ON FIRST DEGREE MURDER CHARGES...I NEED A LAWYER FOR HIM!" said Jetty, furious in a way Virginia had only seen him once before.. When Lt. Tragg had said some nasty things about her..


"Okay...well calm down...You came to the right place...There are five very good lawyers right here." said Ms. Virginia.


"Did you say Pascha has been arrested for murder? He's my client...I just put him on retainer and helped his new business venture get incorporated... Murder??" said Kahlil ,who was just walking in with us and overheard the conversation..


"Yeah last Tuesday night, some white boy was thrown off the 24th floor of a Parking Garage in Northern Liberties near this Morrocan Restaurant and his...MY CAR was seen fleeing the scene.. Tragg tried to jack me up for the same crime last week." snarled a furious Jetty Dukes..


"Last Tuesday, Pascha and I were having dinner at that Morrocan Restaurant...A Business meal.. I was having him sign papers of incorporation for his business venture and putting him on retainer with the firm...I was with him when he went to get his car... My car was on the street...He and I both left before any murder...I'm certain of that... Is he at Central Booking? I'll head down there now." said Kahlil.

"Yeah, don't worry Jetty, We're on it. " I said.


''We'll find a Judge to arraign him today ,if we can." said Sofia.

"I'll see if I can swing by the Legal Ethics Board and find some charactor witnesses.." said Bee Bee.

''What's Going on? Hi Jetty." said Ms. Yvette, coming out of her office.


"Hi Vettie, THAT DAMN THICK HEADED KEYSTONE COPPER...LT. TRAGG ARRESTED MY ASSISTANT...PASHA MICHEAL AND IS HOLDING HIM ON FIRST DEGREE MURDER CHARGES...I NEED A LAWYER FOR HIM...So I stopped by here." said Jetty...

''Well you stopped by the right place...As I can see, my guys and gals are all over it.. I'll get Jade and we'll head down to Central Booking.. I'm going to suggest you stay here...You're so angry right now...You and Lt. Tragg might get into a physical altercation. Let's Go Guys." said Ms. Yvette...






Jade, Bee Bee, Myself, Sofia and Kahlil all headed for the train..


and headed into Center City to take care of business...



At the office..
Virginia came from behind her desk...
She kissed Jetty slowly, softly and passionately......

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, do you feel better now baby?" she asked.



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Much better....Much Better." Jetty said..


The Fish Bowl didn't smell nearly as bad as he had been told it would...That's because it was mopped with hot soapy water and Pine Sol every three days and aired out and the trash can was actually emptied... It smelled about as pleasant as such a room could..  It still wafted of stale cigarette smoke.


Pascha Michael sat..He was scared...He was accused of Capital Murder...he could get the death penalty... He was accused of killing his friend and sometime lover,  Kyle Lesane... He hadn't seen Kyle in a week...He tried to explain that to Lt. Tragg.. but the Lieutenant wouldn't listen.


"You're in a lot of trouble son.... What was going on?  You know Kyle was a Gay hustler, prostitute...He had a couple of lovers..Were you jealous?? Afraid your girlfriend would find out about your secret life?? Was he blackmailing you??? " asked Lt. Tragg.

"You're just making up stuff as you go along...You don't really know.. You don't have a clue...If you did, I wouldn't be sitting here...I told you I haven't seen Kyle for a week...I don't know who killed him or why....I was across the street having dinner, a business dinner with my attorney, Kahlil Ahmed.. and if you call him down here...He will tell you.." said Pascha.


''Kahlil Ahmed...Attorney eh...That name sounds familliar..Hmmmm You're in a lot of trouble son.... What was going on?  You know Kyle was a Gay hustler, prostitute...He had a couple of lovers..Were you jealous?? Afraid your girlfriend would find out about your secret life?? Was he blackmailing you??? " asked Lt. Tragg.

It was as if Pascha hadn't said a word..


"Talking to you is fruitless...I'm not saying anything else..I'd like to speak with an Attorney..."said Pascha..


"Attorney?? No Attorney can help you...The only person between you and a needle is me son...Me!" said Lt. Tragg..


"Who are you kidding?" said Kahlil...

"YOU!!! Kahlil Ahmed...I thought I recognize the name.. You're his attorney...You're also one of Yvette's snot nosed youngins which means.." said Lt. Tragg.
"That I'm not far behind." said Ms. Yvette, who walked in with Jade..
"On another fishing expedition Lieutenant.?" asked Jade.


"You!! YOU GET OUT! YOU'RE NOT AN ATTORNEY...YOU CAN'T BE IN HERE!" screamed Lt. Tragg, as unhinged as ever, yelling at Ms. Jade.


"SHE'S STAYING!"said Yvette defiantly..


"He's my client... I was having a business dinner with him last Tuesday Night..We were discussing him being on retainer and I was settting up articles of incorporation for his new business venture..After dinner, he went to get his car, which was in that parking lot..My car was on the street....We both left before any type of altercation." said Kahlil.


It was like talking to a brick wall.. 

"You left because your car was on the street...You didn't actually see him on the street, so YOU DON'T KNOW and can't say what happened after you left him." said Lt. Tragg.

''We are not going to argue the case here Kahlil... Pascha, don't say another word, not another thing to anyone...Exercise your right to remain silent. We are going to try to get you arraigned in a few hours...if we can...If not..We'll se you tomorrow in court." said Yvette.. Annoyed that Lt. Tragg had not left the room.

Bee Bee  and I and Sofia walked in...We too looked at Lt. Tragg strangely for not leaving the room.

''We got a Judge Ms. Yvette.. He said he'll meet with us tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM  sharp...That's the best we can do." said Bee Bee..
"We found five charactor witnesses..They're employees of the Legal Ethics Board." I said.
''And his girlfriend is here." said Sofia.


"HIS GIRLFRIEND???" asked Kahlil...


"YOU DIDN'T KNOW DID YOU?  HE SWINGS BOTH WAYS!! Hahahahahahahaha." laughed Lt. Tragg..

"That's not very nice!" said Yvette.
''Look at who you're talking to...He's a Neanderthal."said Jade...

A pretty young woman sat out in the hallway...

"Pascha....say nothing to nobody, especially no one here....Anything you say can be recorded and used against you at trial.. You'll talk to us after we get you sprung...At our office..We'll see you in court in the morning." said Yvette.


''Thank You Ms. Yvette and Kahlil, Bee Bee, Keith, Sofia and Ms. Jade." said Pascha as an officer led him to a holding cell upstairs in what is commonly known as "The Cooler."

"Hi Kahlil....Is Pascha going to be alright?" asked the woman, known as Yanka...


''We are going to do what we can Yanka. I didn't know you and Pascha....." said Kahlil..

''We've been dating on and off for about a year and a half..We are engaged." said Yanka..


''Ohhhhhhhh." said Kahlil.






He followed Ms. Yvette, Sofia , Bee Bee, Myself and Ms. Jade out...




III-


Livid and Unhinged... Lt. Tragg headed to our old building..



Where he once again found our old office empty, the lights off  and locked..

Just before we moved... He was known to drop in on us and annoy us for hours...He didn't know where we worked now and we liked that just fine..


As was pre-arranged..We met our friends for dinner at the Morrocan restaurant, 


Kahlil and Pascha had dined in a week before.

"Kahlil this food is so good.. Thank you for inviting us." said our good friend, Olivia Bennett-Alexander.
"Oh you're quite welcome..Glad you're enjoying it." said Kahlil.
''Everything is just delish.."said Beverly...
"Yes..the food is very tasty." agreed her husband, Nelson.
"You've turned us on to so many great eateries...We figured we'd return the favor." said Yvette, smiling.
''See Donnie Ray, us Philadelphians know some good restaurants too." joked Yvette's husband, Gary.
"No doubt and this is one that slipped under my radar." said Olivia's husband, Donnie Ray, a New Orleans resident originally, who seemed to know more about Philadelphia restaurants and Bistros than some of us who were born and raised here.

''Everything is just delish.."said Josie..
"It is..Let me take a look at the wine list."said her husband, Paris.
''Everything is just delish...Soooooo Tasty and well spiced." said Bresha.
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm..and I usaually reserve that moan for you...in the bed." said Tony.

"Oh would you hush up?" said Bresha, blushing and giggling at the same time.


"Honey enjoy it...It means he likes the food and he especially likes you." said Alfreda, who heard the exchange and thought it was cute..

"I've been here before...This food is delicious...I remember...I was here with some colleauges from the D.A.'s office....It was someone's birthday...I think.." said Rockland..


"I remember that...I was at that too! It was Garcetti's birthday.." said Jazzy, who was an Assistant District Attorney at the time.


"I remember that night... I was your plus one."said Dabnis.

"I really like this place...I wonder if they have take out??...We could order to go from here one Saturday."said Kayla.
"Yeah, because this food is slammin..."said her husband, Ray.
''This food is so good.." said Jessica , who was really enjoying her food.
"It really is...Thanks for the invite Kahlil.."said Chip..


''Aww don't mention it..I thought about all of us eating here the minute I ate here for the first time last Tuesday night.. You enjoying yourself Ms. Jade, Danny?" asked Kahlil.

"Immensely, the food is sooo good.." said Jade.
"Thank you for inviting us." said her husband, Danny Ho..

"Home slice...This food is delicious...Listen, question for you...I remember your friend, Pascha...Isn't he Gay??  Now he's engaged to a woman??" I asked.


"He's Bi -sexual..  He came out to me not too long ago.... He likes women...but every now and then he likes to uh "experiment" as he calls it...with a man..." said Kahlil..

"I remember him too..I caught him looking at my butt and smiling...He likes men too? What is his connection to the dead guy?/ does he know him??"asked Kahlil's wife, Sofia.


"Yeah, he does.. They were uh  a couple at one time...Then a year ago...He met Yanka.. I didn't think he was serious, but apparently they're engaged..he's serious about her."said Kahlil.
"You think she knows about his double life. His proclivities?/" asked Bee Bee.


"I don't know...we can ask him tomorrow..."said Kahlil..

"Yeah, we gotta be up early enough." I said.


Ms. Virginia was not with us tonight... She and Jetty were back at her apartment..


"Jetty you're spoiling me... Dinner, a six pack of beer, two joints..."laughed Virginia, who was nice and mellow..


''And I'm running you a hot bath.." said Jetty..



"Ouu, somebody wants him some tonight..." said Ms. Virginia..


After a nice hot bath and lotioning down...

Jetty took her in his arms....


He slipped her panties down..

"I like these panties." he said.

"Do I have any you don't like?" asked Virginia.

"No ,can't say that you do.." he said..

They both laughed..
"You like having my legs open and my panties on the floor don't you?" asked Virginia as Jetty lifted her petite body up, spread her legs wide open and slowly entered her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

"OHHHHH MY GODDDDD, YES...YES I DO!" he moaned...

Virginia was syrprised herself at how fast he brought her to orgasm....
He had her on the bathroom sink.....Virginia gave him the slowest, softest kisses ever..........He was entranced as he slowly and surely went in and out of her..

"AWWWWWW WOMAN I'm losin my minddddd." he roared...He didn't know if he was coming or going.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH MY....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OUUU..OOOOOOOOP!" she howled.. He had her bent over the bathroom sink, doggie style..

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he howled.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD JETTTTY!! OUUUUUUUU!" she moaned. Virginia had a second intense orgasm.....Her body was trembling...

"OH...AWWWWWWWWWWW WOMAN! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned.


They went straight to the bedroom 
and straight to the bed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" he moaned...

"JETTTTTTTTTTYYY...OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD!" she moaned.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM UMMMMM!" he moaned..
This made Virginia giggle, right before she had an intense orgasm...Her third of the night....

"OHHHHHHHHHHH MY....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OUUU..OOOOOOOOP!" she howled..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD JETTTTY!! OUUUUUUUU!" she moaned. Virginia had  her fourth intense orgasm.....Her body was trembling...

"OH...AWWWWWWWWWWW WOMAN! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned.

The Bed shook and squeaked like crazy...The headboard lightly slammed against the wall..They were very happy , making love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...Virginia had her fifth intense orgasm  and a sixth that brought her to tears and Jetty came like a gusher.....He'd be washing sheets tomorrow....


Tonight there was no second round...both Jetty and Virginia were wore out and knocked out..They slept quite peacefully....


IV-


Morning 8:00 AM

We had gotten home by a quarter to ten last night, taken our showers and cuddled up in bed.


At least Me, Bee Bee, Kahlil and Sofia had...We knew we had a hearing this morning. In an Hour.

''Wow! I hope everybody is well rested and ready for this hearing." I said.
"I am...despite that great food last night...I'm a little hungry." said Bee Bee
''Yeah, so am I?" said Kahlil.
"Me too!" said Sofia..






We ordered Omelettes, Hash Browns and sausage and Hot coffee...The same thing Ms. Yvette and Jade were having at the counter.
"You sleep good last night?" asked Jade.
''Oh yeah...I just never get used to these nine o'clock hearings... Olivia and Beverly and Nelson were, when they were Public Defenders, Jazzy, Jessica and Chip too.. I was spoiled, having never worked there and having never had to get up early like this."laughed Yvette.


We were finishing up our meals when Mr. Warmth himself, Lt. Tragg walked in...

He walked up to the counter....

"You know you have a loser case don't you?  Who I doubt strongly if he'll be given bail...This guy, did it..You can make bank on it." he said.

"Considering your track record...I think we'll take our chances." said Jade.


"THE DAY IS GOING TO COME WHEN I PULL YOUR LICENSE...YOU CAN DEFINIELY MAKE BOOK ON THAT!" he snarled at Jade, who was the only member of Yvette's staff that he despised a little more than Virginia.

"Lieutenant, why don't you get some breakfast and leave us alone?" said Yvette.


''Yeah Artie...Order some breakfast.....Say another word to either of them without ordering and you're out of here." said Sam Mother who was growing tired of Lt. Tragg bullying and annoying his customers.

''It's alright Sam...We are on our way out anyway." said Ms. Yvette as we each paid our bills 
and left out the door.





None of us said a word to Lt. Tragg as we headed for the courthouse..


(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments:

Post a Comment