Friday, May 20, 2022

Every Diner Has One


 The four of us stood outside our homes in the early morning chatting quietly...

"I'm Hungry." said Sofia.
"We can stop at a diner and get breakfast on the way there I'm sure.." said Bee Bee.
"Our Hearing is tomorrow morning at 9:00 am." said Kahlil.
They talked.. I got myself ready to face these guys and argue my case. I was in a zen like silence.
We looked up and we saw Olivia Bennett-Alexander walking across the street towards us.. She smiled..She always smiled when she was around us.

"Good Morning Guys... I came to wish you good luck and I brought this, Some coffee..



and five cups.... This should hold you until you get to Harrisburg." she said.

"AWWWWW THANK YOU MS. OLIVIA!" said Bee Bee, hugging her..
"THANK YOU MS. OLIVIA! WE LOVE YOU!"said Sofia, also hugging her..
"THANK YOU MS. OLIVIA." said Kahlil, hugging her..
"THANK YOU MS OLIVIA." I said, Hugging her,,,Like Ms. Yvette, her body was warm, soft and smooth and she always smelled great.. She was an intoxicating woman..
''Yvette is the closest thing I've ever had to a sister and you guys are like My sisters kids..Think of me as an auntie.. Now..Here comes your ride... Good Luck and go up there and save that man's life..." said Olivia..

As Jade drove up in her SUV..
''Heyyy Olivia." she said, waving as we piled in..

"Heyyy Jade...Good Luck you all!" she said...


We waved to her as we pulled off...On our way to our States Capital...






Bee Bee and I kissed passionately in the back seat for some of the ride...Then she fell asleep in my arms the rest of the ride.

Sofia was sitting in the front seat talked to Jade .

''Wouldn't we be a sight to behold if we got stopped by some yahoo State Trooper.. Two African-Americans, A Latina, An Arab and an Asian?" she laughed.
"Every Race they are afraid of and not a white person in sight..We must be radical left wing conspirators" joked Jade.


"You two laugh...but I've been wondering if our racial make up will work against us in Harrisburg."said Kahlil.

"I hope they look at the law and the facts and not us." said Sofia.


"Hope Springs Eternal."said Ms. Jade ,with a smile.


as we drove along the interstate...


We found a small Diner about 20 miles outside of Harrisburg...It seemed like a friendly enough place..

It was filled with visiting truckers and townspeople. Mostly White...About two or three Black people and surprisingly, Two or three Latinos...

But they knew just by how the five of us were dressed, that we were from out of town and out of the area..Still nobody stared too much.. We sat down and gave the waitress our orders.








Our food arrived and we chowed down...We were so hungry, we didn't even talk..We just ate...


Their version of Lt. Tragg walked over to our table.. He stood looking at us for a minute then he said.

"You folks aint from around these parts are you?"

"What Gave Us Away?" said Kahlil, smiling..  He offered his hand..


but the officer did not shake it..

'We are attorneys from Philadelphia..We are headed to Harrisburg for business." I said and showed him my drivers license and work ID.

"Ohhhh Attorneys eh?  You guys look pretty young..." he said.



He eyed Bee Bee's cleavage and Sofia's shapely legs and Ms. Jade period....


"May Ah ask the nature of this uh business?" he asked.

"No you may not!" said Jade.


"Ohhhhhhhh it's hush huh huh?" he said,.

"JOSH!! IF YOU AINT ORDERIN NO FOOD, GET TO STEPPIN AND STOP HASSLIN MY CUSTOMERS!" came a voice from the counter..

How familliar this sounded.

"I aint hasslin nobody...I'm just bein neighborly..."said the Sherrif.

He looked at Jade.

"Listen honey...Aint no need in us gettin off on the wrong foot.. I could uh drive up to Harris burg if you tell me where you'll be stayin and perhaps you and me could uh get acquainted a little better..Have a nice juicy steak, some dry Martinis..quiet conversation and uh see where things could go from there."he said, smiling broadly.

"I'm Married.. My Husband is a cop.. Lieutenant Danny Ho, Robbery-Homicide- Philadelphia Police Department.." said Jade..


His face dropped.. he saw that


Bee Bee and I had matching wedding bands..


as did Sofia and Kahlil...


"So youse four are married to each other? And Lawyers, who work together?" he asked.

"Your Powers of Observation are right on...You must be the pride of your department."said Bee Bee with a smile.


Me, Sofia and Kahlil smiled..

The Trooper didn't catch her sarcasm, which made it all even funnier.
Jade went up and paid our bill...

"Bye now...was nice talkin to you." she said.


We piled into the SUV and pulled off...

''Does Every Diner have one?" asked Bee Bee
"An Annoying cop that harrassed people? I sure hope not."said Sofia.
''He looked like he was kind of sweet on you Ms. Jade." I said, remembering how attracted both Kahlil and I were to Jade when we first met her.
"Yeah..he wanted a date." laughed Kahlil...
"Ouuuuuuuuu I always attract the worst kinds." snarled Jade as she drove..
We all had a big laugh
As We headed for the state capital and our appointment with a man's destiny.

II-


Miles Away in Atlantic City at Gary and Ms. Yvette's  Air BNB-
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEET SWEET HUSBANDDDDDD! OUUUUUUUU!" moaned Ms. Yvette.


Her panties lie on the floor.. Gary took one look at her in those the night before and he was turned on....
They had been making love ever since.. With a few hours break for sleep.
"OHHHHHHHHH VETTIE, YOU'RE MY SWEET SWEET GIRLLLLLLLL...I JUST LOVE YOU!" Moaned Gary..

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" said Yvette

"OHHHHHH HELL, WILL YOU TWO CUT IT OUT?  I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE AT IT AGAIN!!
YOU'RE LIKE TWO CATS IN HEAT!  NOW QUIET THE DAMN NOISE!" shouted the next door neighbor, who was taking his shoe and banging on the wall.
"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWWD GARY,.YOU ARE JUST  SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!" yelled Yvette..as he long stroked her..

"SIMMER DOWN OVER THERE!"yelled their next door neighbor,.
"OHHHHHHHHHHH GOD! I'M LOSING MY MIND!" yelled Gary... Yvette was riding him, slowly and softly, driving him crazy.....

"AND I'M LOSING SLEEP! SHUTTTTTTTTTT UP!!!!" yelled their next door neighbor.
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BABY! " cooed Yvette dreamily.. He sat on the side of the bed and she moved up and down on him , smothering him in soft ,slow kisses..
"OH HO HO HO HOOOOOOOO!" laughed Gary...as they began making love missionary style.

The had woke up this morning and just started making love...

This had been going on for the past EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!

The Bed was squeaking something fierce....

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!!!  QUIET THE DAMN NOISE!!" screamed their next door neighbor.


Ms. Yvette had an intense orgasm.....Gary came hard too... He hadn't come this hard or this much since their honeymoon...

He rested in between her legs...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that was sooooo nice.."  cooed Ms. Yvette..

"WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" said Gary..

"We need to get up and go out some.." she said.

"I can't move.." said Gary...

"Me neither...but we can't stay in bed all day long.." she said.


They began to kiss passionately...

"This is why I can't concentrate on my work sometimes...Thinking about you all day  and how hot you are." he said...

"Oh really?" Yvette giggled in between kisses..

"YES...Really...I think about you all day, when I'm not busy with a case." he said.

"AWWWWWWWWW I'm flattered." said Ms. Yvette, tearing up...

"Ouu..Ouuuuuuuuuu! GARY, OH MY GODDDDDD!" she cooed as Gary mounted her again..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Gary moaned, thrusting away with wild abandon...

The bed was really squeaking loud now...The headboard sounded like it might split in half.

"OH FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!!! KNOCK IT OFF KNOCK IT THE HELL OFF!!!!" said their next door neighbor.. They totally ignored him..

TWO HOURS LATER!!  Both of them were tapped out..


Yvette had gotten the rest and relaxation  that she sorely was in need of..and good mind blowing sex too...She felt totally rejuvenated.. Maybe she had needed this vacation for years!

She and Gary took a hot shower together....



Yvette and Gary did eventually get dressed and go out...
"It's a beautiful day today...The kids are in front of the State Supreme Court as we speak.I just saw the photos they posted on Facebook and Twitter." said Yvette.
Gary couldn't take his eyes off of her as they walked down the beautiful boardwalk..


It was a sunny day and people were all over the boardwalk.....They were holding hands.. They found a small Cantina and had a late breakfast...




Yvette thought about us as she and Gary ate.






"You're thinking about your people aren't you?  It's okay...but remember...You've trained them well for three to four years now..You and Olivia and the others..They've grown with you...and in this case.. I happen to know, Jade did a thorough investigation.. Danny and I consulted with her.. And those kids did two mock trials.. one in front of Judges and if they were impressed..Well ,they did everything they were supposed to do..You just have to trust them..."said Gary quietly..


As their coffees arrived.


"You're right Gary...You're right.. I'd just feel better being there..but I suppose..They have to learn, they have to be on their own at sometime...I didn't have a Mentor to guide me.."said Yvette.

"Besides..They've worked plenty of individual cases without you being around and with other lawyers.."said Gary.

"Oh I know that...but this one is big.. State Supreme Court... A Man's life hangs in the balance.." said Yvette.

''I know...I know.. We are going home tomorrow...You'll hear all about it then... I must say...I have enjoyed this vacation immensely..." said Gary..


"Oh I just know you have...." she laughed... She was quiet for a minute.. " I have too! It's nice to wake up in your arms every morning..." said Yvette, smiling and rubbing his hands..

"It's nice to wake up with you in my arms.." he said, smiling..Shaking his head and thinking how grateful he was to have such a hot wife...She was even hotter than he had imagined years before when he was seeing her in the bar and dreaming about her.

III-



HARRISBURG ,PA-  

The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania is the highest court in the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania, and as such, the highest court in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. It also claims to be the oldest appellate court in the United States, which claim is disputed by the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court.

 The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania began in 1684 as the Provincial Court, and casual references to it as the "Supreme Court" of Pennsylvania were made official in 1722 upon its reorganization as an entity separate from the control of the royal governor. 

 Today, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania maintains a discretionary docket, meaning that the Court may choose which cases it accepts, with the exception of mandatory death penalty appeals, and certain appeals from the original jurisdiction of the Commonwealth Court. 

This discretion allows the Court to wield powerful influence on the formation and interpretation of Pennsylvania law.
''Well Sofia...Here we are again...The State Supreme Court... Did you ever imagine when we were in Law School ever arguing a case before them?" I asked.
''Yes I did..and now I'm arguing my second case before them as are you..You ready?" asked Sofia.
I smiled. "Yes I am." I said.
"Sofia always dreamed big." laughed Bee Bee, who took out her phone and snapped photos of us in front of the building..

"My Mommy told me to make sure I got plenty of photos." said Bee Bee.
"Yeah ,my parents did too." said Kahlil, who was also snapping photos of us and the building...
Ms Jade just smiled, looking at the four of us...

"My Tia will have a fit if I don't snap some photos." said Sofia , who was snapping a dozen photos of the building and of her and Kahlil and the five of us outside the building.
"Ms. Yvette will want some photos too!" said Bee Bee.

"Yeah,she will... She prepared us for this moment...Too bad she's not here to actually experience this."said Kahlil.

"Yeah, well let's make her proud! And save a life!" I said..





as we entered the building.


The Courthouse floor was huge...Very intimidating.. There were three new faces on the court that were not there when I was last here.. A Black male, A Black female and a Young White Female...This gave me hope...though just a little.. I didn't know their mindset..


"Good Morning Justices of the court... Today I am here to argue on behalf of my client Justin Tanner, who sits on Pennsylvania's Death Row  and is a month away from being executed either by Lethal Injection or our new Gas Chamber..



For the 2002 murder of Philadelphia Policeman, James Gannoux..... I am here to present new evidence that my client did not murder the officer and that the only person who places him at the scene of the crime perjured herself and was bribed by a Philadelphia Police Official... The Original Attorney on this case is now deceased and we are Mr. Tanner's present counsel." I said.

The Justices gasped..


"We go first to the evidence or lack there of ,of it." said my wife , Bee Bee... She presented each of the justices a copy of the police crime scene report, photos of the crime scene , the Medical Examiners report and an affadavit by Crime Scene Investigators at the scene.. In all this took an hour for everyone to read.

"As you can see, there was no physical or forensic evidence against our client to begin with...and the only thing that helped prosecutors convict him was the testimony of one person, Dorothy Moore." said Bee Bee.

Dorothy Moore was herself serving time in State Prison for Check Fraud....


"Detective Dominic Evans, himself in State Prison, serving life for murder...
and Captain John "Jack" Tragg

offered Ms. Moore , $1000.00 to perjure herself and place my client Mr. Tanner at the scene of the crime after he refused to finger another suspect they liked for the murder.. Julian Fultz.. Mr. Fultz is now unfortunately deceased...

If you look at these trial transcripts, Ms. Moore changed her story six different times before settling on one story.....

Here is the cancelled check receipt from Jack Tragg's account. The check is made out to her."said Kahlil.


Sofia presented Dorothy Moore, who admitted she lied all six times she was questioned and said that she was afraid of the late Captain Tragg who came close to threatening physical violence if she didn't lie on the stand.

He just wanted a closed case... It was a month when there were several unsolved murder cases and he needed to close this one fast.

"Officer James Gannoux was the target of an FBI investigation concerning graft within the department.." I said.  I bolstered my argument by presenting documents gathered from the Freedom of Information Act... Non-didacted FBI files that named James Gannoux as a person of interest in an open investigation.

"My client was simply a patsy in a murder that was unsolvable..I don't know who killed the officer.. but my client did not commit this crime." I said.

We brought up the statements of jurors in signed affadavits that had they of known about the thousand dollar payment and that the dead officer was the target of an FBI investigation, they would have never voted to convict...

The Hearing went on for another two hours before the Justices said that we could break for lunch and they would return with their ruling.


"I could use some food and maybe a cold beer.." said Bee Bee.

"I know a place.. A Place Keith and I went to the last time we were here." said Sofia.
"Yeah , they have good burgers.." I said.
"Then Let's go...We've done all we can.."said Kahlil.
"I have a good feeling." said Jade.. 

Believe it or not...I did too!


We found the diner that Sofia and I had been our last time... This was a much more racially balanced...

"Hey, you guys were great...All of you... Ms. Jade...You did an incredible investigation...We couldn't have given a better defense." I said , Exhausted..
"No you couldn't have dear... We left everything in that courtroom...I'm proud of all of us." said Bee Bee.
"I'm proud of us all, regardless of what happens." said Sofia.
"SQUAD FOREVER!" said Kahlil.
"Here Here!" said Jade.







Our Burgers, Hot Dogs, Onion Rings, French Fries and Milk Shakes arrived.. We were spending this two hours relaxed..

"No Annoying cop!" said Bee Bee.
"I guess every diner doesn't have one." said Sofia..
"At least this one doesn't." laughed Jade.
"Well thank god for that!" I said.

"Yeah!" said Kahlil.

IV-


We all stood in the massive State Supreme Court interior as the Justices returned from lunch and their break,

Sweat ran down my back...
Bee Bee held my hand to calm me..
Sofia's legs were shaking..
Kahlil looked at how shapely they were and smiled.. Her rubbed her hands softly...
Jade rubbed both of their backs...

And then the ruling..

"WE HAVE RULED THAT THE DEATH SENTENCE FOR JUSTIN TANNER BE COMPLETELY VACATED AND THAT HE BE RELEASED IMEDIATELY.!!!!!!!!!!!" said the Chief Justice...


WE WON BABY! WE WON!!" said Bee Bee, giving me a nice long slow kiss....
"OHHHHHHHHHH YES..WE DID!!" I did, enjoying Bee Bee's soft lips...
''Aye Papi, We were victorious.." said Sofia, 
who also gave her husband Kahlil a slow, soft kiss..
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I KNEW WE HAD IT IN THE BAG!" said Kahlil..

Kahlil and I grabbed Ms. Jade and hugged hugged her tightly..

"WE COULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOUR HELP!" he said.
"AWWW THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!" said Ms. Jade, laughing..
"THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!" said Bee Bee,also hugging her..
"THANK YOU MS. JADE." said Sofia, also hugging her tightly...

Cameras were snapping of us.....

And on HARD BOTTOM that night...

"Four Young Attorneys, Four Young Attorneys who are friends of this show, Keith Jones, Beatrice Evans-Jones , Sofia Garcia Ahmed and Kahlil Ahmed saved Justin Tanner..


,who was just a month away from execution from the death penalty for the 2002 murder of a Philadelphia Policeman, who was a central figure in an FBI corruption investigation.

The State Supreme Court Justices voted unanimously to  vacate his sentence..and ordered that he be released immediately.. He had been on Pennsylvania's Death Row since 2003....They found no evidence that he had been involved in the officer's murder at all.

He was ecstatic about being released...

"I didn't think I would ever be free...I took a look at the four attorneys who had my case and I thought...They are too young, they are not experienced enough, they were in grade school when I got comvicted and sentenced. .....Well they proved me wrong...They saved me... They knew their stuff...I am so grateful for them and so glad to be free..." he said.


Speaking to a press conference outside of Green Hill State Prison, where he was being released from.

Our friends were in Curleys.... They were all consolidated in one area...with plenty of drinks. They had already heard about the decision before arriving.. This was a victory celebration..





They all let out a big cheer when the news was announced..

"I AM SOOOOO PROUD OF THEM!" gushed Olivia.
"I'm so glad we were able to help them.."said Beverly. Remembering when she , her aunt, Josie and Nelson had tried and won a case in front of the State Supreme Court.. It was no easy feat.
"Yeah Me too!  They crossed all of their T's and dotted all of their I's." said Nelson.
''Yeah they put together a pretty good case."said Donnie Ray..
"Yes they did." said Josie..
Paris smiled..

"I remember when you guys tried a case in front of the State Supreme Court.... Wow, that's something for the books." said Paris.
"They couldn't have put together a better case." said Bresha, who hadn't been a part of the team when Olivia and crew had argued their case. 

"Not at all." agreed her husband, Tony...



Kayla, Ray, Jazzy and Dabnis stood up and clapped and whistled..
So did Jessica...
and her husband, Chip....

"I AM SO PROUD OF MY GUYS!" said Ms. Virginia.

"GIRL, I KNOW YOU ARE!" said Alfreda.

Ms. Yvette and Gary walked in Curleys...They got a standing Ovation and cheers...

"I don't deserve the applause... The applause belongs to my guys and gals. I'm so proud of them.... You just don't know how proud of them I am." said Ms. Yvette, beaming with pride..

"I told you they would be alright."said Gary.


One person who wasn't happy was Lt. Tragg...His Uncle and his former partner were trashed in a case he felt didn't have to be re opened. A  man was set free who he believed was guilty, if not of that murder than surely something else...He was livid and this celebration in their corner infuriated him even more.

Our friends were making so much noise and clapping and cheering that he couldn't stop them or annoy them...They simply ignored him, tuned him out!!!

He stomped his foot and stormed out of the bar...


and into the night....


EPILOUGE-


CURLEYS- Saturday Afternoon, The Next Day-

We all sat in Curleys with Ms. Yvette...We hadn't seen her in a week,

Ms. Yvette had a little celebration for us in Curleys...Ms. Alfreda's caterer provided a cold cut tray with Meats, cheeses, Mayo, Mustard and Hard Rolls for sandwiches..







 There were nice cool drinks awaiting us..

''I am soooo proud of you five guys...You put together a great game plan and you executed...You four have grown before my eyes into great Attorneys and Jade, you're an incredible investigator." said Ms. Yvette.. "Your drinks are all on me." she said.

"Thank You Ms. Yvette, We wished you were there though." said Bee Bee.
"Somehow, I felt you were there, in spirit." I said.
"Yeah Me too!" said Sofia.
"So did I" said Kahlil..

"You were there in spirit with us." said Ms. Jade.


"I thought about you guys every single day....Maybe I was there in spirit..."said Ms. Yvette.

''Did you get a lot of rest Ms. Yvette?" asked Bee Bee..
"YESSSSSSSS, THAT WAS THE MOST RESTFUL, ROMANTIC WEEK I'VE HAD SINCE MY HONEYMOON!"said Ms. Yvette..
"Ouuu Romantic...." said Sofia...

"Not so much rest....Soooo much more romance!" said Ms. Jade.
''So Much Sex!" said Ms. Virginia.

Jade and Virginia cracked up laughing...
I ordered another drink...They were good.




So did Kahlil, who looked up..

"Oh Hell!" he sighed. 

Lt. Tragg walked in....


He strutted into the bar, He looked around..Then he marched over to our table..

"So you pulled it off eh??..Your little snot nosed kids won a case in front of the Supremes...Trashed my Uncle's good name and released a cop killer..Niceeeeeee. Very Niceeee, I suppose you're all proud of yourselves." he bellowed..


"How long are you going to continue to whine about a trial that really had nothing to do with you? Can't we come in here ever and just enjoy ourselves  without having to be hassled by you?" asked Yvette..  "Seriously..I was gone a week and I didn't miss your whining one bit."said Yvette.

"Yeah, why don't you go and rip some girl's panties off or something?" said Virginia.





Bee Bee and I, Jade, Sofia and Kahlil burst into raucous laughter....


"Seriously Lieutenant...Don't spoil my celebration for my crew...Go on, leave us alone...Please!" said Yvette softly.

It was if she hadn't uttered a word..He continued to stand there, staring balefully at us... He was angry at being made the butt of a joke by Virginia, who he despised as much as Jade..

"I didn't see Olivia's buses in the parking lot, so I assume you all drove here..... I hope you all won't be driving back to your homes after all of this drinking. I'd hate to have to run all you prestigious lawyers in on a DUI." he said pompously..
"What are you, a traffic cop now?" asked Virginia.

"WHAT I AM IS AN OFFICER OF THE LAW, DOING HIS DUTY TO KEEP THE STREETS SAFE FROM DRUNK DRIVERS!" he said.
"Well Then you'd better not drink anything." said Ms. Jade.







Me, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and even Ms. Yvette laughed...So did Ms. Virginia.

The thin skinned Lieutenant was furious at being made the butt of two jokes now.

"WHAT I DRINK OR HOW MUCH I DRINK IS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN!" he said incredulously and then looked out the window..

"UH OH!!!" he said.

He couldn't believe it...Two Sherriff's deputy cruisers pulled up in front of the bar.. Four Beefy Deputies came inside with handcuffs...They pointed at him...This was becoming routine now!



They  walked into the bar and grabbed an astonished Lt. Tragg..Arresting him once again...

"Hey what are you, stupid Tragg???... This is twice in two weeks and your fifth time this year. Get it through your thick skull...Leave these people alone!!! " said one of the men.


"AWWWWWWWWWWW COME ONNNNN....WHO IS THE SNITCH? WHO IS THE  AGENT THAT IS CALLING YOU?? WHO HAS BEEN FOLLOWING ME?? I"D BETTER NOT FIND OUT!!! HE'S A DEAD MAN!! I SWEAR I'D BETTER NOT FIND OUT!!!" screamed Lt. Tragg as he was handcuffed and dragged out of Curleys...kicking and screaming bloody murder as other patrons looked on.

Back to the cooler for him, at least until Monday Morning.

He didn't see Assistant U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums himself, sitting at the bar, laughing his head off.
He had been the one who made the call.
or his girlfriend, Assistant District Attorney Vanessa Stevens sitting next to him...

"Todd, you are sooooo bad.." she cooed and giggled.
"Thank Goodness....We came in Jade's vehicle.. I would've hated him sitting in the parking lot following us and trying to arrest us for DUI." said Bee Bee.
"He's just spiteful...Everybody in here is drinking and will be getting in cars driving home, Is he going to follow them too?" asked Yvette.
"Well we don't have to worry about that... He'll be spending the weekend in the "Cooler." said Kahlil.
"That's becoming his home away from home."said Sofia.
"I know..He was just in there last week." I said.
"I'm beginning to think he is being targeted by someone... We aren't calling the police on him..They're arriving before we can think of it and I know the Sherriff's department aren't following him like that, They're getting help from an outside force."said Jade.
''Well whoever it is...I raise my glass to them."laughed Virginia.
"Here, here." said Ms. Yvette, who raised her glass. She was home, She didn't feel lost anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment