Thursday, May 12, 2022

The Phantom

24 HOURS LATER-
 
A little after midnight... In between Thursday and Friday.

Tonight, Beverly, Nelson Josie, Paris  Bresha, Tony and the other youngins had all gone out dancing.. It was a Thursday Night... Now Friday Morning. 

I supposed they just wanted to let off a little steam...Jazzy, Dabnis, Kayla and Ray, Jessica and Chip, Bresha's Husband Tony and Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil didn't have to be in until late in the morning  and they were all leaving work early Friday.

  Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha worked here, for us... They were allowed to stagger their arrival time... We were just beginning to start seriously working on Tiffany's case,,,Poor Paris, Josie's husband...He had to report to work at his regular time and was probably going to work a full day Friday.




















Both Stoleys and Aqua Bar had two or three DJ's spinning tonight... I imagine the youngins were having an absolute ball...

That left Olivia and me alone and at home...
She pulled me to her ,no sooner than the door closed and the youngins had left...

"Meoooooooow......I'm alone with my guy at last." she said..
I smiled.. We were still in the office... Alfreda had already gone for the day..
The kissing began. We were like two teenagers, making out for about an HOUR and running up the stairs to our domicile.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu..Donnie Ray, let me get my keys in the door...Ouuuuuuuuuuuu... wait a minute.."she giggled..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HURRY UP!" I said.  "I CAN'T WAIT." I added.



The kissing began...and the slipping off of panties...Kissing and undressing each other...and practically falling into the bed...Everything seemed to be in slow motion... 

 ''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...

 ''I'm not planning to stop anytime soon baby.." I moaned...


I hoisted Olivia in the air and entered her warm wet center slowly ..."OUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she cooed..


She wound up on the dresser in our room..with me going all in ,inside of her..

"OHHHH MY GODDDD DONNIE RAY...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out, her head turning from one side to the other...tears flowing down her cheeks..her petite body trembling...

Inside our bedroom...we fell on top of the bed...

I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even bit my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....I didn't know where the tears came from and I didn't ask her...but the tears were just streaming down her face as I began to move in and out of her faster and harder...

We made sweet passionate and intense love for SIX TO SEVEN HOURS...I couldn't get enough...Her eyes got as wide as saucers as she looked at me with surprise as I kept stroking her, with no end seemingly in sight. She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave, just like a few nights before....I climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat

....She looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu that felt goood!" she said.

"Yes indeed..how bout another one ?" I asked.

The doorbell was ringing! 

"Wait a minute!" she said.


''Somebody's at the door.. It's quarter to two... Beverly would've called first...It can't be Lt. Tragg this time of night.. Let me get up and see...You stay here.."she said and patted my chest... I smiled.. Where was I going? Olivia slipped on her panties and her babydoll and a mini robe and headed toward the door.


Olivia answered the door.. To her surprise , it was Tiffany. She had two overnight bags..


She took one look at how Olivia was dressed and she immediately sensed that she had interrupted us in the middle of something..

"OH...I AM SOOOOOO SORRY MS. OLIVIA... I had nowhere else to go... Can I stay with you guys until after this trial is over.???. It's a long story, but I'll explain it to you..In the morning...I promise.. I won't be a problem..I will close my door and ..and you guys just act as if I wasn't here.. I AM SOOOOOO SORRY MS. OLIVIA." she said.


"Ohhhhhh honeyyyy , go on in the room...Of course you can stay...but uh do close your door.. Mr. Alexander may not be finished with me." she whispered and smiled and winked..

"Got'cha...I am soooooooo sorry." she again said.

Tiffany took her two overnight bags and headed towards the other room..
Olivia came back in the room where she found me lying across the bed, waiting for her..

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't make any noise." she whispered.. "My goodness Donnie Ray, that doesn't make any sense ." she said, looking at me and giggling with her hands over her mouth...

''Time for another ride.." she giggled like a school girl.

And she eased back down on my rock hard penis and slowly began to move up and down...smothering me with wet,sloppy kisses that were driving me insane..

"OH MY GOD!! HUSSSSBAND!" she said..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OLIVIA...UMMMMMMM!" I moaned..


She rode me quietly for another TWO HOURS, until we both climaxed again..

We could hear Beverly and Nelson quietly making love through the vent on the side of the wall..



"OUUU HONEY BUN, I JUST LOVE YOU!" moaned Nelson softly..

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" whispered Beverly...
Their bed didn't squeak...but their headboard silently slammed against the wall.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.


"How do they have the energy?  They've been out dancing all night?" giggled Olivia as she lay on my chest...

"They're young baby...younger than us." I said.

"Young and horny...I used to think it was just Nelson...But Beverly can't keep her hands off of him either."laughed Olivia..

We both giggled.....and drifted off to sleep.


Tiffany heard us laughing and giggling...She felt robbed of our intimacy...She wanted to be exonerated..but she also wanted to know WHO killed her husband? Who robbed her of her happiness?


She was smart to leave that condo and come stay with us...For at this minute..


Angry and Horny at the same time, the man named Ervin Edwards was ringing her doorbell..

"Tiffany, let me in baby...I can explain..Tiffany, come on!!!!! Tiffany..." he exclaimed..


He called her for the 10th time tonight and once again her phone went to voicemail..


Finally, he took out the keys, the spare set he had..The wax keys.. He tried them, but they no longer worked..she had had the locks changed..

He was furious! He kicked the door and stormed off.. This was not his night!


II-

The next morning... Alfreda, who had also spent the night in the sub-basement apartment we had fixed up for her, Olivia,Beverly and I had prepared breakfast..
"It's a beautiful day today isn't it?" said Alfreda...
"Yeah I know...Shame we don't have anything planned for tonight or tomorrow, but it's just as well..We've had Laundry day and that Roller Skating Party and the kids went out last night.. People may want to just chill with their significant others tonight.." said Olivia.
"Or screw!" said     Beverly....
I cracked up laughing.....and high fived Beverly...







We prepared Pancakes, Sausages, Hash browns, Eggs to order, orange juice and hot coffee for us and the rest of our staff and our guest as well.

"We had no idea you were here Tiffany, you could have hung out with us last night.. We went to Stoleys and Aqua Bar..They both had out of town DJ's spinning and cheap drinks." said Josie.
"I know, I should've hung out with you guys...I didn't get here until late though..quarter to two....You guys were probably on your way back." said Tiffany.
"Yeah we were,...Shame you missed us..It was a good time." said Bresha.
"Yeah, but they'll be other times." said Nelson, cheerfully as we all sat down and enjoyed our breakfast.


And while Tiffany was safe with us...


Lt. Tragg and a tactical squad rang the doorbell and knocked loudly on Tiffany's door at her condo..
Nobody answered...So he used the spare key he had and let himself in... The bed was unmade..but the place was otherwise empty.
He looked around..He saw nothing different from the last time he had been here, so he waved the tactical squad off .
They backed out the door.

"Let's go boys." he said. He knew Olivia and Beverly had Tiffany hid away somewhere....Probably in a hotel or something, but he didn't feel like looking for her and he couldn't go by our house and question us either.. He turned and left.

This morning we were all sitting in the conference room...
"You won't believe this...but I got a text from Christian Dayton Jr.  He wants to meet with us to discuss his father's will and his inheritance...Aint that a kick? He was in London,Paris and Madrid until about a year ago.  He is working as the Assistant Manager and shipping clerk for a Longshoreman at the docks. He gave me an address and a phone number...He's coming by here today." said Nelson.
"You know ,The last time I saw him..was around the time I was buying this building....Hadn't even met you yet Josie.."said Olivia.. "I guess his trust fund must have run out.."laughed Olivia.
"He's been gone that long?" I asked.
"Yeah..He tried to talk to me, when I came up to the job to help you on that case after you had your miscarriage.  I went out with him once...but he was too handsy..."said Beverly.
"He sounds interesting." said Josie.
"Hey Where is Tiffany?" asked Bresha.

'She went back to sleep...She was really bummed out..She got here late last night.. Quarter to two"said Olivia.


"I'll get it." said Alfreda.


"Olivia...My goodness...Can you get any sexier?" said the tall, well dressed nice smelling gentleman...

''Hello Christian, it has been awhile." said Olivia.
''Yes it has... So you uh have your own firm now huh? Wow, and my dad was still on retainer.. Beverly...lawd have mercy girl...You are still just as round and fine as ever...lawddd!" he said.
''And MARRIED...You remember my husband, Nelson, don't you? He's an Associate Attorney here with us," said Beverly.
"You texted me  yesterday." said Nelson.
"Yeah I remember.Married! Wowwww...I remember you, you used to work with Liv and Beverly in the Public Defenders office.....You and Beverly used to come up and help Olivia out when she was working at Bang.. So you're here now eh??  You got her huh?" he asked, meaning Beverly.
"Yuppper." said Nelson.
''And this is my husband, Donnie Ray Alexander, He's our investigator." said Olivia.
"Pleased to meet you." I said.
"Wow the two girls of my dreams...Married!" said Christian Dayton Jr.

"This is one of my associate attorneys, Mrs. Josie Boyd..She was here when Beverly and I opened the doors." said Olivia.
"Hello." said Josie.
"Well Hellllllllloooo." he said , admiring Josie's cleavage...
''And this is another associate attorney, Mrs Bresha Billips."said Olivia.
"Hello." said Bresha.
"Helllllloooooo." he said admiring Bresha's curvaceous and sexy body.  He was checking Alfreda out also.. "And who may I ask is that? Another Attorney?" he asked.
staring hard at Alfreda.

"That's my mommy...she's our Office manager." said Beverly.


"Olivia, you keep some gorgeous women around you....I would love to work here." Christian joked.

''You should have stayed in law school Christian...Your father reached out to get you in PENN LAW SCHOOL...You didn't have the best grades or the highest LSAT scores.."said Olivia.


''Yeah but I'm doing alright.. I'm the Assistant Manager at this Longshoreman gig.. Making good money...I'm gonna be runnin the joint soon." said Christian.

"Well good for you...Here is your father's will..He left you two of his homes valued at about 100K each... You can sell them and liquidate them into a lot of cash...and one car...You can do the same thing unless you don't have a car. This car is relatively new...No more than a year old."said Olivia.


"THAT'S ALL HE LEFT ME?" said Christian angrily.

"He uh left everything else to his widow... Her name is Tiffany and we are representing her too, in a criminal case.. Perhaps you two can meet and work something out."said Beverly.

"ERVIN???? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME??" asked Tiffany, who had just walked downstairs..
"Ervin??? Ervin Edwards?" I asked.
"You're Ervin Edwards?" asked an equally shocked Nelson.
"Yes.. This is Ervin Edwards, My ex-boyfriend, who I dated for a year before breaking it off and marrying Christian Dayton Sr." said Tiffany.
"No Tiffany...This is Christian Dayton Jr. , Your late husband's son! I've known him for years, So Has Nelson and my niece." said Olivia.


The cat was out of the bag...the pretense was gone....Ervin Edwards and Christian Dayton Jr. was one and the same..

Beverly, Josie and Bresha gave him the side eye...
"OHHHHHHHHH WOW! YOU'RE THE MYSTERY MAN, THE GHOST!" said Beverly.
"No wonder Donnie Ray couldn't locate you...You never existed." said Josie.
"What KIND OF DOUBLE LIFE ARE YOU LEADING?" asked Bresha.

Bresha's question made Nelson smile.


He looked like he needed to find a hole to sink in..
 

III-



IN THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY, Cal McCafferty..


"Thank you so much for taking this case over for me.." he said to ADA Abigail Sleet.


"Oh No problem at all Cal....I was only too glad to help." she said.


"You still dating Judge Thornton?" he asked.

"No we broke up awhile ago...Is he the judge in this?" she asked.


"No Elizabeth Coleman is the Judge on this...She is fairly new, but very good...Very good.. Now here is the Autopsy report, The Tox report and The Crime Scene photos and reports and these depositions are the attorneys you will be up against.." said Cal McCafferty...

He placed the dossiers on his desk and she looked at them..
.
  

Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender, 

Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney

Founding partner-Alexander & West , Attorneys at law..

Divorced- Elwood Barnes..,Corporate Attorney 

No Children, two miscarriages..

Married-Donnie Ray Alexander

Beverly Cheryl West-East

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocay, Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender,

 Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law.

Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece

Married to Nelson East.

Nelson Sean East

Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -St. Johns Univeristy Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, Texas, California 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as Public Defender, 

 Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.

Married to Beverly West

Donnie Ray Alexander

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Educated in New Orleans Public Schools..

Associates Degree- New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law

Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired.

Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA.

Married to Olivia Bennett

Also a semi-professional musician

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.

Married to Paris Boyd


Bresha Billips

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice,/ Trial advocacy /Pre Law- Lasalle University, Philadelphia PA.

J.D.- Middleton Law School, Bayside ,Pennsylvania.

Passed the bar, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York, California.

Speaks Spanish and French Fluently...

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law...

Married to Attorney Tony Billips





"Oh myyyyy Olivia and Beverly and her group.....I'm going up against the best..."said ADA Abby Sleet.


"Yes...but you appear to have a very strong case here...It might need a little tweaking." said Cal McCafferty, who hated himself for lying to this girl...It was a Lt. Tragg arrest, which meant there were probably numerous flaws, numerous things he left out or never discovered..He just couldn't stand to be in court with him again under any circumstances and especially against great attorneys like Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha..and a sharp investigator like myself.. No.. He had been doing pretty good lately...He had won his last five cases.. He didn't want a loss. Still a part of him hated feeding this young girl to the lions like this.


And at our office, the fur was flying.


"You're a lying liar.... Ervin, Christian , whatever the hell your real name is... You dated me for a year, a whole year and all along you KNEW I was seeing your father.. and you not only continued to see me, but you gave me a phony name, a phony everything..I never knew where you lived, you never talked about your family... Nothing..Our whole relationship was a lie.. I was dating a phantom."said a very angry and distraught Tiffany Dayton.
"Christian, I can't believe you would do something like this." said Olivia.

This explained why I couldn't find a Birth Certificate, School Records , Employment Records on this guy beyond last year...nor a bank account, debit card or credit card as well as any residences in the name of Ervin Edwards... There was no "Ervin Edwards", this was the persona he had created...Christian Dayton Jr. however was who he really was.

I could sense a deep hatred for his father, who divorced his mother when he was a child and although he paid his child support on time, only rarely visited and was kind of distant from his son. He had been dating Tiffany first and accidentally found out that she worked for his father and that his father had a thing for her.. Then it became a matter of sweet revenge for him to ,take what his father cherished. His 
sweet young thing.

He invented the phantom identity of Ervin Edwards because he didn't want his father to know he was back in town and had practically run through his trust fund money.

We had found out everything.

''Wow Chris, this is low...even for you."said a disgusted Beverly...




Nelson, Josie and Bresha stood silently just staring at him..


"Uh, I-I-I think I'll uh send my uh attorney to hash out the uh rest of the will.." said Christian....He hurriedly rushed out the door without saying anything...


Now I was looking at him... If he had lied about who he really was for a year and was sleeping with his father's girlfriend...What else was he hiding? He was certainly worth looking into.


IV-


MONDAY-

We all attended the funeral of Christopher Dayton Sr... All of those who knew him were there,
Olivia and me, Beverly and Nelson, Josie and Bresha, Yvette Jones-Lockwood, Zoey and Lem and his widow, Tiffany Rhodes-Dayton...

''Such a beautiful homegoing...I'm going to miss Chris...he was so full of life..." said Olivia.
That was what everybody who knew him said about him.... I already had an idea of who killed him and how they did it...And now I was about the business of proving it..

Nelson held his wife, Beverly, who shed a few tears...

Josie and Bresha really never really knew him and sadly had only met him once...They were here to support us and those who did know him..
"You alright Zoey?" asked Yvette, who also shed a few tears...she too had known Chris from the days when she, Olivia and Zoey all used to regularly eat lunch in town.
"Yeah girl, I'm gonna be alright." said Zoey, tearing up as the casket was lowered.
Lem had one arm around Zoey and another arm around the widow Tiffany..
She was crying for the intimacy she'd lost, for everything..



A short distance away... a special infra red telephoto lense was snapping photos of all of us..


from an unmarked police car, parked at the side of the cemetery..

A Young Detective was snapping the photos, Lt. Tragg was sitting next to him.
"Okay so she's there, it's her husband's funeral and her attorneys are there..what is the big deal?" he asked.

"She's playing the grieving widow....She's going to make a grab for his fortune.."said Lt. Tragg.

"She was his wife...HE LEFT EVERYTHING TO HER!" said the young detective.


"Yeah and he didn't leave his own son, his own son..Jack...That was her..She planned this..SHE TURNED HIM ON AND SHE TOOK HIM OUT!" said Lt. Tragg.

The young detective smiled and said no more.. "This guy is crazy." he thought to himself.

Meanwhile at Aqua Bar..

Christian Dayton Jr. sat in the bar drinking..


He hadn't attended his father's funeral... He couldn't face Tiffany or any of his father's friends...


I walked up to him...

"Hello Christian." I said.

"You're uh Donnie Ray...Olivia's husband.." said Christian.

"Yeah that's right." I said and handed him a subpeona. Tiffany's trial begins one week from now. We need you to testify....To save her..Do one right thing by her." I said.

He sneered.... ''Sorry ,I'll be long gone by then." he said and he walked out of the bar.

"Oh you'll be at that trial..Whether you like it or not." I said.




(CONCLUSION NEXT)



No comments:

Post a Comment