Tuesday, January 2, 2024

The Bad Doctor

PRELUDE- THE BRIDGE BUILDING


In our building's conference room, the divorce preceding between Dr. Marcy Templeton, our city's Deputy Coroner and her soon to be ex- husband, Dr.William Martin was coming to a close..


'We are ending this marriage on the grounds of irreconcilable infidelity and mental cruelness if that correct?"asked our friend, Attorney Zoey Easter -Anderson , representing Dr. Marcia Templeton..
"Yes that is correct...We were married for a year and had a very happy marriage here in Philadelphia.. I left my job to move with my husband to Seattle..where he had gotten a job as the head surgeon at a prominent hospital there and that's where the trouble started..


We had just rented a house to live in near the hospital, where I was also working...though only part time..I had not found a full time job yet..

"My husband started keeping very late hours....Something he never did here...Then there were nights he didn't come home at all...Not at all...I got suspicious... I looked at his credit card bills and his bank statements..He had booked hotel rooms on several of the nights he claimed to be doing surgery...I checked he Hospital logs and found that there were any surgeries performed on said nights... Finally, I hired a good Private Investigator , who found out the truth..




He was having a torrid affair with another Surgeon, A married female surgeon in his department....
When confronted with this evidence, he tearfully begged my forgiveness and promised to never see her again.....

He didn't...but that didn't stop him from seeing the administrators wife..

He was caught in a sleazy motel with her on the outskirts of town a month later and subsequently fired from his cushy job, which is why we had to return to Philadelphia.." explained Dr. Marcy Templeton...She was no longer using his last name.

Her husband Dr. William Martin sat and looked like a contrite child...

His Attorney, also a friend of ours...Brenda Jordan couldn't help but look equally disgusted.. She sighed..

''So what are you asking Mrs. Martin.?" she said.

"We don't have any children and we don't really own any property now....I just want this marriage dissolved that's all...I don't want any money,nothing....Well maybe one of his cars....He can't afford the payments on it anyway.." said Marcy.

Brenda looked at her client.
He sighed.. "Done" 



Zoey signed and turned over some papers...

''Well then...this marriage is now officially dissolved...and you two can go your seperate ways...Uh please...good luck to both of you....Mr. Martin..I uh hope you see the error in your ways and become a uh ere ruh better person in the future...Good luck to you too... Marcy...Good luck to you.." said Zoey...


"Thank you Zoey." said Marcia...  

"You wanna stay for lunch, We have a great cafetria upstairs?" said Zoey.

"No, I've got to get back to work.." said Marcy...."Thank you for everything and for making this easy." said Marcy.


"Oh you're welcome.." said Zoey, hugging Marcy...


Her husband, newly divorced had already left and taken the express elevator out of the building...


The two opposing attorneys met at the elevator..

''Well, that was the uh easiest divorce case I've ever handled." said Brenda...
"Yes, it was,,,there were no children's custody or assets to argue over...they just wanted to be away from each other.  I think I'm uh tired of doing divorce cases...I don't like seperating people.|said Zoey, who didn't feel good at all..

"I know what you mean...but if they pay as well as these two.,...How can you not?" said Brenda.



Both women took the elevator up to our cafeteria....Where we were all just sitting down to eat.. 

 "Heyyyy Brenda, Heyyy Zoey...I suppose the case is over huh?| asked Ms. Yvette.

"Hi Vettie, guys... I was just telling Zoey here...that was the easiest divorce case I've done...They had no children and no assets to fight over...they just wanted to be away from each other....Piece of cake."said Brenda. 
"My client got  a car out of the deal.. Her husband had a problem keeping his trousers zipped up...Was sleeping with two women, another surgeon and the administrator's wife." said Zoey.

"OH WOW! TWO WOMEN!!....HE WAS A STUD!" laughed Ms. Yvette.

''Well , he 'd like to think he was!" laughed Zoey.

"I knowwww right?" laughed Brenda Jordan.

"You guys handled Dr. Marcy Martin's Divorce...eh?" I said.
"The Deputy Coroner." said my wife, Bee Bee.
"Yeah, She had left for awhile." said Sofia..
"Her husband had got a residency at a hospital in Seattle." said Kahlil..
"She was gone for three months and then she returned abruptly.." said Jade.

"She was lucky they were still holding her job." said Virginia.

"No Grass Grows under your people's feet Vettie."laughed  Brenda Jordan...

"No it doesn't...They got all of the tea." laughed Ms. Yvette.
"There is my hubby and the rest of my team....Let me grab some food and sit down." said Zoey, relieved to be done with the divorce case..


"Yup here they come." said Jetty.. as the rest of our building mates descended on the cafeteria with their plates of food.

"Heyyy Zo, I take it your big divorce case is over." said Jazzy..

"Yeah, it was pretty easy...They had no children or assetts to fight over...They just wanted to be done with each other..They had barely been married a year." sighed Zoey..

 
"That's so sad....At least they didn't have anything to fight over...It was a clean break."said Jazzy's husband, Dabnis.
"When I heard you'd be facing Brenda Jordan, I imagined a battle royal...She's such a shark."said Kayla.
"Nah....not in a case like this." said Kayla's husband, Ray.


''Well it's over...you started the year off with a pretty easy case." said Jessica.


"I hope our next case will be easy..."said her husband, Chip...


"I hear ya....I know what you mean." said newly married Karen Page.
"Boss Lady you've still got that newly married glow..At any rate, we got you covered if any thing should come up." said Natalie.


"New Year, New Devils."laughed Natalie's husband, David.


Brooke and her husband Sean weren't paying any attention to the conversations or eating their food, 
they were kissing passionately...

"OHHHHHHH VANILLA!" moaned Sean..

"Chocolate Daddy!" cooed Brooke.
"Well, I'm glad to see you." said Zoey to her husband, Lem as she sat down with a plate of food..


"I'm glad to see you too... Glad your case is over..." said Lem...


They kissed passionately...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm come here and give me some sugar." he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU wait til we get home.." she cooed in between another kiss.

"I hate to bring his name up....but imagine if we were in Sam Mother's trying to eat...Ole Lt. Tragg would be breathing down our necks." laughed Renee.


"This is his last week on the boat...He comes off next week...He's still not allowed in Curleys for awhile..that's a good thing."laughed her husband, Tyrell.





Paris was eating and taking notes from his latest class ,which he was taking virtually today..


"The wonder of modern technology....I would have loved to have taken some of my classes virtually, when I was in law school.." mused his friend, Tony, smiling and eating his food.

Just another afternoon in our cafeteria....at the Bridge Building.


II-




After lunch we all settled in our conference room....


"Olivia 's client ,Rollie Rollerson has given her tickets for all of us to take the train to a new developmen he and his partners have just opened....It's a few miles outside of Philly....Upstate...We'd be taking the train....There is a new hotel there and a spa....and a great bar and restaurant..heated indoor swimming pool too!" said Bee Bee.

"Oh WOWWWW!" I exclaimed.


I was looking over some case files Jessica and Chip from the Innocence Project had brought up for us to look at.



"Ouuuuuuu that sounds like fun." said Sofia.


"It does." said Kahlil.


"It's a few weekends from now..." said Jessica Sanchez-Burrows of The Innocence Project, She and her husband Chip were showing us some upcoming Innocence Project cases that might require our assistance..

"One thing about you two....You keep us in work." I laughed.
"I'll say...."laughed Kahlil..
"And you guys and our friends in Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity help lighten our load."laughed Chip, passing some case folders to Natalie, Brooke and David..

"Hopefully we'll be done with some of these cases by the time we go on Olivia's junket..." said Natalie.
"Yes, but in the meanwhile , we can do some shopping...New Bathing suits..." said Brooke.
"I'm all for it.."laughed David..

"I just know you are...Horndog." laughed Natalie.
"He's so hot for you it's not funny....I think it's cute though."laughed Brooke.

We all burst into laughter....
''Whenever you guys are ready to go shopping...let us know." said Bee Bee.
''Yeah we want to pick up a few things too!" said Sofia.







"Take a break.....Refreshments." said Ms. Yvette...
Ms. Virginia brought in two pitchers of Punch and some glasses....

"Refreshments for all you hard working litigators." she laughed.






Ms. Jade, our investigator joined us..

"Suddenly, I'm very thirsty!" she laughed.


"Oh Wowww! Thank You Boss Lady!" I said.
"Just what the Doctor ordered." said Bee Bee.
"A nice refreshing mid-afternoon drink!" said Sofia.
"Yeahhhhhh" said Kahlil...


"Well....let's take a break." said Jessica.

"That's fine with me." said Chip.

"I love this building and the people in it."said Natalie..
"Me too!" said David..

"Often ,This doesn't feel like work." said Brooke.


Ms. Yvette looked at all of us and smiled.. She felt the same way...


And At a Hospital in town...

"Dr. Martin you come very highly recomended....I've got nothing but good reports from everywhere you've worked and we are glad to have you here at the hospital..." said Dr. Lawrence Conwell...

"I'm glad to be here sir." said Dr. William Martin...

"I've heard about your recent marital problems ....I'm divorced myself...Did you lose a lot in the divorce?" asked Dr. Conwell.


"Actually there was nothing to lose...We didn't have a house yet and we had no children....She didn't want money....She took one of my two cars and that was it." said Dr. Martin...

"Sounds like you either had a very good lawyer or a very understanding ex." laughed Dr. Conwell.


"I had both!" laughed Dr. Martin...

Both men laughed.



III-


At a local bar in town, Dr. Martin met with one of the staff doctors....


"I assure you I've turned over a new leaf....I'm not only divorced, but I'm no longer dating married women....You are single aren't you/" he asked, laughing...

''Never married...Glad you're not......That would be a problem." said Dr. Nadine Raymond....."So did your divorce leave you destitute?" she asked.

"No actually, I got off pretty good...As I was telling Dr. Conwell....We didn't have a house yet and we had no children....She didn't want money....She took one of my two cars and that was it." said Dr. Martin...


"Sounds like you either had a very good lawyer or a very understanding ex." laughed Dr. Nadine Raymond.


"I had both!" laughed Dr. Martin...He tossed a few dollars on the counter... "Come on...let's get out of here." he said.
The Night was still young... They went back to Dr. Raymond's house...


A nice place for a "night cap"


They stood in front of Nadine's house kissing passionately...



''Oh My God....You've got soft lips.." she said.



''So Do you!" said Tyrell..
They stood in the doorway and kissed passionately for about THIRTY MINUTES.......


"Lets---Let's uh go inside....WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" said Nadine breathlessly as she put her key in the door ... "Don't want to give my neighbors too much of a show." she laughed.


Dr. Martin followed...His trousers were standing out like a circus tent....



Nadine noticed and smiled...putting her hands over her mouth..

"WOW! Look at youuuu, you're a horse amongst ponies." she exclaimed..


As she unzippered his trousers and he took her dress off and unhooked her bra..




He gasped upon seeing her in her panties..

"They're so pretty!" he said.

She laughed..

"Thank You!" she said.


He bent her over the sink....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having an intense orgasm already! Her body trembling/




"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.LAWWWWWWWWWWD!!!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.. She was passionate enough when sober, but drunk she was even more horny and more passionate..he mused.. Thing was, she wasn't drunk, just slightly buzzed.

They were on her kitchen floor really going at it...She couldn't believe she was doing this and with him! They had only met about a week ago.



She did have a spontaneous spirit..She always had...She was prone to do things she had never done before...They sat on the side of her living room couch and she moved up and down on him and kissed him passionately....She had yet another quick but intense orgasm, her body trembling, her head turning from side to side..

"OHHHHH MY GODDDD! OHHHH YEAH! OHH YEAHHHHHHH! LET'S GO TO THE BEDROOM!!" she screamed to the top of her lungs.



He lifted her up...and was long stroking her...as he walked her to the bedroom...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! DOCTOR" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! LAWDDDDDDDDDDD!" he moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDD!!OUUUUUUUUUUU
WOUUUUUUUUU!
" she screamed. Tears flowed down her cheeks!

Her body trembled and she had a quick almost embarrassing orgasm....Her third!!!

He placed her on the bathroom sink, spread her legs and entered her slowly...She had another intense orgasm and was now holding him for dear life..

"OHHHHHHH I'VE NEEDED THIS SOOO LONG!!!! OUUUUUUUUUU...." she cooed..

She hadn't had sex in close to SIX MONTHS! This was such a relief....

By the time they made it to the bed...she had had another intense orgasm...Her fifth!!!!
They made sweet, sweet  love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS.

She admired his stamina. He admired hers...She was driving him to near delirium...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having another intense orgasm! Her body trembling...This was six, in one night!!
a record!!!

He had lit a fire under her!!

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW NADINE! NADINE! THIS IS SOOOOO DAMN GOOOOOD!" he cried out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DR. MARTIN!!!!!! UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she cried out..

Her bed hadn't had a work out like this in a long time...Squeaking loudly, headboard shaking....

"DR MARTIN..I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!! AGAIN!" she cried out..

He came so hard, he felt as if he were dying...

She lie on his chest, while he attempted to catch his breath....

"OUUUUUUUUUU THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME...OUUUUUU!" she said. She smiled sweetly at him.....He was definitely a keeper she thought.

"I uh suspect there will be a second date right?" he asked..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDD...DOCTOR!!!! YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed as she fell asleep on top of him...

Elsewhere that same night..


After we all got home from work that night..We were all settled down with our significant others.. What better way to spend a cold Fall night than to be making love.?
Bee Bee was wearing another sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..She had on a new bra and matching panties that I hadn't seen before.

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...Are you going to act like this all the time?..WOW!!! That boner is massive." she said and put her hands over her mouth..

"I'm gonna start watching you when you get dressed in the morning."I said.
I pulled her towards me...Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.

"Yes, the bra, the panties and the baby doll...I knew you'd like it." she giggled..

"I like everything on you.." I said.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww" she giggled.

I undressed and  unhooked her bra  and slipped her panties down and off  and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....

Who could ask for anything more?


"Ohhhhh my godddd, Bee Bee..."I moaned...


"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...




We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bee Bee..." I moaned..

"OH MY GODDDDD YOU'RE SO BIGGG!. SO DAMN HARD HOT STUFF! OUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOT STUFFF!" she cried out....

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOD!" I cried out...



Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we were thinking about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

He unhooked her bra and  slipped her panties down and off...





"OHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS! You are sooo damn hard! OUUUUU! AND BIG! AYE MIOS DIOS" Sofia moaned  as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...




"You've always gotten me hard mamasita." said Kahlil.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.




before they too were making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!



Gary and Ms. Yvette were way ahead of us..
They had been making sweet love since They got in the door .....Downstairs on the couch
And then straight  to the bedroom..
They had made love early into the morning hours....
Enjoying  their massive and new smart bed.. 

Yvette smiled..

The bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..


EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.


 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..






A nice stress buster for a stressful day.

And At Ms. Jade's House...

"I'm so glad you finally came home." said Danny...



"I'm glad to be home with you too." said Jade.

"Come here..." said Danny, pulling her towards him..

They kissed passionately..
Standing in the middle of their bedroom kissing passionately.



Danny slipped her panties down....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JADEEEEEEE!!!" he moaned..
She eased herself down on Danny slowly.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU JADE!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!" she cooed.

They began making love. 




Enjoying a nice cold fall afternoon and night.


At Ms. Virginia's House, a few doors down...




"Jetty!! You're staring at me like you want to rip my clothes off."said Ms. Virginia.
"Oh I would never do that...You pay good money for your clothes....Hey by the way have your breasts gotten larger?" he asked..

"No Smarty, they haven't! You asked me that before!" laughed Virginia..
"Well uh let me uh see....Unzip that dress, let me take a look." he asked slyly and unzipped her dress  and began kissing her..

"Ummmmmmmmmm are you sureeee?" he asked..
"I'm positive...but I think your penis got bigger...Ouuuuu lawddd!" said Ms. Virginia..

"I'm certain it has...especially in the last few seconds...Heh Heh Heh!" he laughed.

"You are so nasty....You Horny old mannnnnnnn!" she cooed..

"But I'm your horny old man....Nobody elses dollface." he said.

"That's rightttttttttttt you're my horny old husband.." she said..

"YES I AM!!!!." he whispered.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YEAH!" she said and they both giggled in between smouldering hot kisses.


He unhooked her bra...


He slipped her panties down...
and humped her over the bed....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU NASTY DOGGGG!  OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed out...

Jetty was on top of her and didn't know if he was coming or going... She always smelled so good, Her skin was so soft...and her voice was so entrancing, he couldn't control himself..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA, LAWWWD!!!" He cried out..

"YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she asked him..\

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I LOVE IT!!!" he moaned..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA, LAWWWD!!!" He cried out..

"YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she asked him..\

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

"I TAKE IT THAT'S ANOTHER YES!" she said...

"LAWD!!" he mumbled as they made sweet love..for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS. He was deeply in love in a way he had never been before...Virginia loved that a man loved her this much....




Such a nice night! for some of us anyway!


IV-



 A little before daybreak!



"Caucasian Female, late 30's, early 40's...looks like she was strangled." said a CSI Man,....

" Any sign of sexual assault.?" asked another CSI man..

"There is a sign of sex....but it appears to have been consensual..." said another...


"I smell my ex-husband's cologne....It is strong...He ordered it on line from overseas....I liked it...I guess whoever our dead girl is, liked it too..." said Dr. Marcy Templeton....now using her maiden name..














Dr. Hazel Baylor passed some tumblers of coffee to Dr. Marcy Templeton and a few of the CSI guys..


"I heard your divorce went through yesterday.....Are you alright?" she asked.



"Oh yeah....never better..." said Dr. Marcy Templeton...


"The dead woman is a Doctor....Her name is Dr. Nadine Raymond. she worked at the Mandelson Clinic." said Hazel.


"That's where my ex-husband is working....I wonder if he knew her.?" pondered Marcy.




Just then Lt. Tragg walked in -

"What have we got here?" he asked. He was back from being exiled to the Marine Boat for a month...
He had on a beautifully tailored suit...Expensive new Italian made shoes...Manicured and pedicured....Wearing a fresh new fragrance and every hair in place as well as being heavily made up.

"Death by manual strangulation Lieutenant....She had sex....but it appears to have been consensual...."said a CSI man..
"Her name is Dr. Nadine Raymond...She worked at the Mandelson Clinic in town...She's 39 years old..
Body temperature and lividity says she's been dead for 4-5 hours." said Dr. Hazel Baylor, who despised Lt. Tragg... The feeling was mutual..but both were trying to be professional.
"We need to examine the body for opiates and or other substances Lieutenant...."said Dr. Marcy Tempelton..



"We found this in a locked back room Lieutenant."said a CSI man....



Revealing a closet full of Fentanyl Citrate....




and a drawer full of money.....




''Whoa....This is deeper than it looks. Okay, get her out of here and girls get that Autopsy report to me as soon as possible...In fact make this PRIORITY!" he said.



She was put in a white body bag...and strapped to a gurney and wheeled out..


"Ummmmmm I swear that's my ex-husband's cologne I smell all around this house." mused Dr. Marcy Templeton as they walked out...



"I uh hear you and your husband divorced recently..." whispered Lt. Tragg to Marcy...

"No grass grows under your feet eh Lieutenant?" said Marcy sarcastically....Naturally, it went completely over his head.


"Well, if you want to talk, over drinks and uh ruh some dinner...You know where to find me...I'm available." he whispered.


"Thank you...I'll uh keep that in mind." said Marcy as they all left..




ONE WEEK LATER-



The Bridge Building..



THE OFFICE OF ATTORNEY KEITH JONES


"I thought you wanted something."giggled Bee Bee, walking into my office and closing the door.
"I do want something, You!" I said and took Bee Bee in my arms and kissed her passionately.
"Ummmmmmmmmmm, save some of that energy for tonight Hot Stuff! OUUUUUUUUU!." said Bee Bee continuing to kiss me..

THE OFFICE OF ATTORNEY SOFIA GARCIA-AHMED
"Ouuuuu is that door locked? "asked Sofia...
"YESSSSSSSSSS!" moaned Kahlil....

They began kissing passionately in the corner....

It showed you how slow our days had been recently , but that was about to come to an end..

Out in our main office....
Ms. Virginia smiled as one of our founding Partners, Attorney Pratt walked in with two other men..

"Good Afternoon Attorney Pratt.." said Ms. Virginia.

"Hi Virginia, is Yvette in?" he asked.
''Right here sir." said Jade as she and Ms. Yvette walked in the office,
''Hello Mike....and who may I ask are these two gentlemen?" asked Ms. Yvette.

''These are perspective clients...Dr. James Conwell and Dr. William Martin of the Mendelson Clinic." said Attorney Pratt.
"Mike is an old friend of mine... His Father used to represent me.....I am uh not your potential client...My colleague here...Dr. Martin is your potential client..He is a Doctor at my clinic...a resident...
he had been questioned numerous times by that Lieutenant Tragg over the past week, concerning the murder of another one of our doctors, Dr. Nadine Raymond with who he was acquainted with...I thought it might be prudent for him to have proper legal representation in case this goes deeper...and Micheal here tells me you and your colleagues are the firms very best criminal defense attorneys." said Dr. Conwell.
"And I'm afraid I'm about to be charged with murder...A Murder I didn't committ." said Dr. Martin..


"Well, I uh , I uh suppose you've come to the right place." said Yvette, smiling...


(TO BE CONTINUED)

4 comments:

  1. Nice Way to start off the new year with a good story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you had Marcy leave a few stories back, I knew it was a set up for a future story and I knew she was returning..Too good a charactor to just get rid of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Standing and applauding and throwing my panties...This story was riddled with sex!

    ReplyDelete