Sunday, January 7, 2024

Junkets

THURSDAY MORNING!  7:30 AM

We were all at 30th Street Station here in Philadelphia.. We were waiting for our train to Deleware.. We were going on a junkett to Rollie rollerson and partners new Hotel.. Complete with a Gym , a Spa and a heated indoor pool.. He also owned a Restaurant and Bar on the premises...It was going to be an ideal spot for business meetings and retreats in the future.. All of us big time attorneys were to be the first guests...

He paid for round trip tickets for us and our rooms.. All we had to pay for was whatever we ate or drank.. Who could pass up a deal like that?
 







"Coffee everybody." said Nelson as we put the coffee's down and everybody converged on them.. 

"Oh just what the doctor ordered...Thank you dear." said Olivia.
 
"Anytime..." I said.


"Oh God...I need this...I'm going to sleep the whole ride to Deleware.."said Beverly..
"I am too." said Nelson, taking a cup.

"Mmmmmmm thanks Nelson.." said Josie..
"I'm looking forward to this...Working out in the Gym..." said her husband, Paris..

"I'm looking forward to the Spa." said Bresha.
"Really,I'm looking forward to both." said Tony...

"You know we could very well spend this whole vacay in bed? You'd like that wouldn't you Horny Toad?" joked Alfreda.

"I can't wait." said Rockland..


 "We could very well spend this entire Vacay in bed if you like."whispered Yvette seductively to her husband Gary...


Gary smiled , but said. "Only if that's what you want to do...I wouldn't mind working out in the gym a little and I know you'd like to visit the spa." he said.

" So what do we do first? The Gym, the Spa or Eat?" asked Keith Jones..
"Eat of course... I'll be in the mood for a few cold ones when we get there."said Bee Bee.
"Yeah, I will too! definitely eat and drink...We've got a whole weekend to hit the Gym and the spa."said Sofia.
"This is soooo cool...A nice mid winter vacay!" said Kahlil.
"Especially after wrapping up a big case.I'm glad you were able to take these few days off husband."said Jade.


"I put in for it awhile ago....All my cases are down...For now." said Danny.

"I'm glad we all could make it...Who knows when we'll get the chance to do something like this again for awhile?" said Ms. Virginia.

"I know." agreed her husband, Jetty.

Jazzy sipped her coffee...she looked at her husband ,Dabnis..

"I didn't think you'd ever get off of me last night....Whooooooooo, we are going to sleep good on that Train." she said, gushing..
 
"Oh God...You had me losing my mind last night babes.,..You're too damn sexy.." whispered Dabnis..

"Oh hush up, that's just your imagination." giggled Jazzy.

'Sheeeeeeeeet, no it's not."laughed Dabnis.

"You excited about this trip honey bunny?" asked Kayla.
"Not Nearly as excited as I am about seeing you tonight in the new lingerie you bought."whispered Ray to Kayla.


Kayla giggled...You are a horn dog supreme....I'm surprised you can think about sex after all we did last night...I didn't think you'd ever get off of me last night." she exclaimed..



"I wouldn't have if we didn't have to get up and get dressed for this trip."laughed Ray.



"This is soooo nice..I dreamed about having money to take a trip like this , about having the time." said Jessica.


"Me too...This is going to be so much fun babes." said her husband, Chip, hugging her....


Karen sipped her coffee she leaned back on her new husband, B.L.  she felt his erection in his trousers..

"B.L. myyy goodness...I can't believe you're hard...Why are you so excited since we got married?" she asked.

"I can't help it baby... I suppose living with you everyday now instead of how it was before has changed me. You seem more irresistible to me." he said...


Natalie sat on her husband's lap as they sipped coffee...she kept looking at him and smiling.


Her husband David, kept smiling, he couldn't believe he was married to Natalie and a part of this huge friend group and traveling on such a trip...He had to be dreaming he thought.


She leaned over and kissed him ever so often...


Brooke sipped her coffee...

"I can't wait for the train to arrive..." she said.

"Yeah, me too!"said Sean.

Zoey was sipping coffee and smiling serenely...

"Lem...I didn't think you were ever going to get up off of me last night...Myyyy goodness..." she laughed.
"I couldn't help it.....but I'm paying for it now...I'm so sleepy" he said as he sipped his coffee...


"This is soooo nice..I dreamed about having money to take a trip like this , about having the time." said.Renee.



''Me too! This is soooo nice." said Tyrell.




As fate would have it.. Lt. Tragg walked into the train station with a tactical squad..





 He looked and to his surprise..He saw all of his favorite people...The lawyers and P.I.'s he often jousted with...Naturally, he walked over to us...

''What are all you guys doing here in the train station." he asked.


"One of my more wealthy clients gave me round trip train tickets for me and my staff and my friends for a vacation in Deleware at his new Hotel, which has a gym and a spa...and a Restaurant and Bar on the premises... We are going to be gone until Monday...It's going to be so much fun...What are you doing here?" she asked.


"We are on a stake out...A major Mob figure is expected to come in on that train...and we are going to grab him.." he said..

''Well good luck to you and look at it this way...Whoever you grab....Neither Olivia's team nor my team nor anyone else will be defending him..." said Yvette.



"Yeah how about that? I'm looking forward to that!" said Lt. Tragg...It was one of the few times we weren't at war with him.


Several members of the press slipped in.....


Our train arrived and we all got on and quietly pulled off, headed for Deleware and a fun Mini -Vacay.




II-


 We boarded the train and began our ride to Deleware.

'Well, here we go..We're off." said Olivia.
 
I took her in my arms and began kissing her passionately...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! Save that energy for tonight." she said as we continued to kiss..





Beverly and Nelson were kissing, Nelson ran his hands up her skirt...but she removed it...

"Behave now...We have a whole five days to get freaky in our hotel room." she chided..

Josie was looking out the window..


Paris was looking at his laptop...







Bresha and Tony were kissing and making out like two teenagers...








So were Alfreda and Rockland...




"Ummmmmmmmmmmm ,ouuuuuuuuuuu I'm about to have an orgasm in this seat " cooed Jazzy
 

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO AM I!" moaned Dabnis..


As they kissed passionately....

"I can see you're going to be all over me..." laughed Kayla.
"I can't help it..." said Ray...


As he took her in his arms and kissed her..










Jessica ,Chip, Karen and B.L. talked amongst themselves quietly and looked out the window.



Natalie was sitting in David's lap.. "OUUUUUU YOU'RE HARD....I'd better sit back in my seat." she said.

"No don't....Stay right here." David Begged..

They kissed like kissing was going out of style.




Brooke and Sean were kissing passionately, oblivious to everyone else.


Zoey and Lem were in each other's arms fast asleep..






Renee and Tyrell were kissing passionately.



 

 


Even Yvette and Gary were kissing passionately.....oblivious to everyone







as was Keith and Bee Bee...





and Sofia and Kahlil....


"I'm looking forward to this."said Jade.

"Yeah me too!"said Danny...







Virginia and Jetty were kissing passionately, oblivious to everyone...





The Hotel was beautiful... There were 20 rooms per floor.... Rollie was able to get us all rooms on the same floor...

We would only need 18 rooms... and each of our rooms were right next to each other.... with one room in between Olivia and our group

"Oh Donnie Ray this place is beautiful..." said Olivia.
 
"Rollie told me the original owner lost this place in foreclosure and he and his partners bought it." I said.


''Auntay and I hashed out the deal for him, but we only saw photos..We'd never actually been here."said Beverly.
"Tony and I did come down here for a site survey...We told you this place was the truth." said Nelson.

"Rollie wanted to test this out as a great place for business retreats....I think it's perfect." said Josie.
"Straight train ride from Philly to here, you got everything you need...Fly ass rooms, A Gym and  Spa and a great Bar and Restaurant on the premises.." said Paris.

"You don't have to leave the premises." said Bresha.
"No Not at all..."said Tony,....

"This place is beautiful." said Alfreda.

 and Yvette and her group... 

 ''Well let's go to our rooms and put our luggage down." said Ms. Yvette.


''WOW! Look at this place." said Gary....

"This is a really nice place...Much bigger than I expected."said Keith.
"Beverly told me that the original owner lost this place in foreclosure and Rollie and his partners bought it." said Bee Bee.
''And I take it, Olivia and Beverly worked out the deal as his attorneys.."said Sofia.
"They did, which is why grateful client that he is...He gave them and their friends round trip tickets and an all expense paid weekend in this hotel." said Kahlil.
"Being a lawyer can pay off." said Jade.


"It certainly can."laughed Danny,.

"Perks of the business." said Virginia



"There are many perks to this business."said Jetty, squeezing her behind... "UMMMMMPH!" he moaned.



"OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Virginia squealed...Laughing...

"Ouuuuuuuuuu this place is beautiful..." said Jazzy.
 
"And Big....I hope Rollie and his partners can keep this place going...I'd like to come here again."said Dabnis.


"I hear you Dabnis...This seems like a lot to manage." said Kayla.
"Yeah it does...Let's go inside.. I think we are all on the second floor."said Ray.



"Good , we don't have to climb a lot of stairs and it's a short elevator ride." said Jessica.

Her husband, Chip laughed..


"We are all on one floor." said Karen.


"Unlike Miami..." said her husband, B.L.

"Here's our rooms... Brooke and Sean are next door to us."said Natalie.


"Olivia tried to put us all together."said David.

"This is nice...we are all on one floor."said Brooke.

'Yeah let's get unpacked...I want to see the rest of this place." said Sean.

"Ouuuuu honey bunny, this is almost like our honeymoon." said Zoey.

"Almost !" agreed Chip...

Unfortunately...Renee and Tyrell's room was seperated from the others...They were on the other side of an already occupied room.

"Oh well, at least we are all on the same floor..." said Renee.


"Yeah"agreed her husband, Tyrell.


We all filled up the dining room area.. The 36 of us....We were all famished...and we ordered Lunch....


Olivia gave all of us a menu which told us the hours for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and phone numbers if we wanted a meal sent to our rooms...


We all went to our rooms and put our suitcases down and put our clothes away...


Then we toured the Gym....


And the Spa with the indoor heated pool....Needless to say, we were all blown away.



III-



The Hotel had a heated indoor pool...We spent the entire afternoon swimming....and frolicking.. 

We allhad dinner after words 
and then mozied over to the bar for drinks....



We closed the bar naturally at 2:00 AM...



Retiring to our rooms for the night...Almost as soon as the doors closed...
The kissing began..

Clothes came off... And the lovemaking began...If you were walking down the hallway you could hear the moaning and cooing and bedsprings squeaking and in some rooms, the headboards slamming softly against the wall..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   GIVE IT TO ME DADDY!"

"HEYYYY CUT THE NOISE DOWN IN THERE!" came a voice from the one room we weren't in...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, YOU NASTY DOG YOUUUU!"

"HEYYY I SAID QUIET THE NOISE IN THERE!"

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"



"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWDDDDDDDDD!"
"GIVE IT TO ME DADDY!"
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWD!"

"QUIET THE NOISE!"
Upon opening his door...The man could hear the bedsprings squeaking...and the loud moaning of sweet love making in the entire hallway...Everyone was making love...except him!!!

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I LOVE YOUUUU!

"I LOVE YOU TOOOO!!


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

coming from every room....


"OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!! QUIET THE NOISE!" he bellowed.

But it was to no avail and for every night until Sunday....this was the norm...



IV-


The next morning at Breakfast-



 

Olivia came in with a newspaper..."Remember when we were in the train station and Lt. Tragg was there with a Tactical Squad , looking for a criminal, read this." she said and passed the paper to me.
 

I read it and bust out into laughter.....
Beverly read it... "OH MY GOD!!!  They arrested Deleware State Senator, Preston Stewart, who was coming to town to meet with the Mayor by accident... The person they were looking for slipped right through their net.." said Beverly, howling with laughter...
"Oh My God, what a screw up!" said Nelson....

"They arrested the Senator's wife too!" said Josie.
"It says here the Mayor apologized profusely and as you can guess...Lt. Tragg has been assigned to desk Duty for two weeks..." said Paris.

''Awwwww I was hoping he'd be back on the Marine Boat." said Bresha.
''Well at any rate, he won't be making any arrests." said Tony...

"I don't know how that man keeps a job!" said Alfreda.

"That is the unanswered question..."laughed Rockland..






More Breakfast platters arrived...



 

 "The Food here is great, The drinks at the bar are reasonably priced..My bed was comfortable....I love this place..." said Ms. Yvette.


"I love it too..."agreed her husband, Gary.

Keith Jones was laughing as he ate his food...'Lt. Tragg grabs the wrong man and his wife...Oh My god, that was rich." he said.
"I wonder if they tried to explain to him who they were." said Bee Bee.
"You know how he is...Once he gets a full head of steam about something it's full speed ahead...He doesn't listen." said Sofia.
"I wonder if he took them to that smelly interrogation room.?" asked Kahlil.
"That would have gotten him fired!"laughed Jade.

"He's on desk Duty, He can't investigate cases...He's not on the streets, No press conferences...I imagine it's driving him nuts.."laughed Danny Ho.

"And he hasn't got us to take his anger out on because we aren't around."laughed Virginia.

"Just as well, I wouldn't be able to look at him without laughing." said Jetty.






"I'm Like Ms. Yvette...The Food here is great, The drinks at the bar are reasonably priced..My bed was comfortable....I love this place..." said Jazzy...
 

"I'm going to take a few more laps in that pool,,,I love it" said Dabnis...

"I  love it too...but I want to go to the spa today.." said Kayla.
"You bought a second bathing suit for the spa didn't you?" asked her husband, Ray..


''We all bought several." said Kayla, smiling.



"Ummmmmm they brought Mimosas.....Excellent..."said Jessica.


"Ummmmmmm yesssss." said her husband, Chip...


"Lt. Tragg got in hot water at home it says in this paper...He and those cops at the train station arrested Deleware State Senator who was coming to meet with the Mayor.. It was very embarrassing." said Karen Page.

B.L. laughed loud.. "I'll bet it was....I guess Artie is out on the boat again." he said.


"No he's on indefinite desk duty..." said Natalie as she ate her food...




Her husband David and her best friend Brooke could hardly contain themselves, they were laughing so hard and so much....

"You guys are really enjoying this." laughed Brooke's husband, Sean...

"I'm enjoying this good food, I don't give a damn about Lt. Tragg." said  Zoey..
"That's because you seldom have to deal with him like the others.."said Lem.


"Last night we weren't in Curleys, because we are here.."laughed Renee.

"I imagine he wasn't in there either...He's probably the laughing stock of the Police department." said her husband, Tyrell..



As hot cups of coffee arrived...



The Guys mostly worked out in the gym...
The girls all enjoyed the spa and it's super heated pool....



Then to dinner and afterwords.....

their beautiful bar....


On Saturday Night..they had a live band.....



and a pretty good D.J. and dancing, which was a pleasent surprise...



And on our last day, Sunday...




They had brunch......



Our Train ride back to Philadelphia , Sunday Night was  very relaxing...Everybody was happy and satisfied and well rested with our little Mini-vacation...




Our Buses were waiting there to pick us up at 30th Street Station and whisk us back to our homes... and back to whatever the year had in store for all of us...We didn't know when we'd all be able to have a mini vacay like this again.

FOR SASHA C.


No comments:

Post a Comment