Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Afternoon Delights

Our Law Library....Josie had used her architectural skills to practically design this law library, once Olivia purchased this adjacent building and decided that's what she was going to do...It was completed in one month.. Olivia worried about her niece going to the law library downtown and having to come home late at night... She worried about herself too... How nice to have a law library on site...

Josie had been the first employee ,Olivia and Beverly had hired once they started their law firm...She had been their Office Manager before Alfreda, Beverly's mother was hired. She loved Olivia and Beverly and thought of them as family...They loved her too... They both were overjoyed when she showed an interest in the law and became a certified Para-legal....Olivia paid for her to go to law school and when she graduated and passed the bar... She knew she had a job!

She and Beverly were the same age and became best friends over the years....Sisters slmost. 

Today, Josie, Beverly and Bresha were in the law library doing research on  simular cases, laws surrounding these type of cases and any and all predicates applicaable to this case.. Bresha was doing the same.

"This case seems as routine as any other murder case we've worked on, but there is something crazy about it." said Josie.
"The Murder victim hated the Judge, but lusted after his wife...That's not too crazy...The thing is..She slept with him in exchange for her husband getting that partnership...That's got to be crazy and it had to raise a few eyebrows...Not to mention....the dead man was married too!  I'd like to know where his wife is on all of this." said Beverly.
''Donnie Ray said she's in seclusion...She won't see anybody...I wonder if Lt. Tragg has talked to her.?" asked Bresha.

"Knowing him...He hasn't thought to question her." said Beverly derisively...

Josie laughed...She loved the closeness of the three girls and she felt the best when they were doing research here and not just talking about the case, but making plans to go shopping, get a mani-pedi or buy lunch. 

Josie designed the next room  too...The media room,.filled with monitors and computers that could hack into the street and traffic cameras and also help them compile information on jurors, clients, judges...whatever they needed..

Beverly's husband, Nelson was in there, studying the type of juror they wanted for this case, from a plethora of jurors in the jury pool.....He joined the girls periodically to look at witness statements..there were a lot....autopsy reports and crime scene photos.

With him today was Josie's husband, Paris... He had taken a day off from work...and was taking his classes virtually today...in the peace and quiet of our adjacent building.

"We want jurors who are professionals , perhaps older, more understanding. Not so quick to rush to judgement." explained Nelson..
"Wow...you've got that to an exact science." said Paris..

"It's not exact...Human Nature is never exact and as we've learned throughout our careers...at least Olivia, Beverly and I...Jurors can be funny...Half of em just want to go home as quickly as possible and of the other half, only a third of them are critical thinkers." said Nelson.

"WOW!" said Paris.


Upstairs, Olivia and Alfreda were enjoying a cup of tea..


''Mmmmmmmmm where is Donnie Ray this morning Liv...I haven't seen him since breakfast." asked Alfreda.
"He's out on the street, doing what he does...Investigating..." said Olivia, smiling...

"That man loves you Livy....I knew it the minute you introduced him to me...and the way he still looks at you...ummmmph, ummmph, ummmph, like he wants to rip your clothes off." laughed  Alfreda.

''Oh he does...and when we are alone, he can't keep his hands off of me...Much like Rockland is with you..I see the way his tongue practically drags the ground when you're around.."laughed Olivia.. "Donnie Ray was a er ahhh a one night stand originally." said Olivia.

"WHATTTTTTT? YOU??? THAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE YOU!"howled Alfreda.

"I was about to quit my job....I had bought this place and was having it fixed up...Your daughter was about to take a job in D.C. as a U.S. Immigration Attorney...I was a little depressed ,so I took a vacation to New Orleans...Essence Fest...I went by myself..I couldn't get Vettie or Zoey to go with me. One night, my second night down there I wandered off into town...New Orleans parties all night, every night, you know that...you were there....I wandered into this Jazz Club and there he was , dressed to the nines even then and playing the trumpet...He was the band leader...He was so cool, so sexy, so handsome...I wanted to get his attention... So the next day...I went into town and I bought this sheer yellow dress..




I bought a matching Black Bra and Panties to go with it..





And I went back to the club, praying he'd be there that night...I sat up front...My dress was so sheer, you could practically see through it..

And there he was....All sexy and in another great suit and smelling wonderful... I caught his attention...I winked at him and just like that, after his set was through..He came to my table..bought us a round of drinks and preceded to tell me his life story...He was a Homicide Detective and played music on the side, he told me....He showed me his badge and ID. We danced and kept talking and even kissed a little and the next thing I know we were back in my hotel room knocking boots as they say until the early morning hours.." said Olivia.

"OUUUUUU GIRRRRRRL!!!!! "laughed Alfreda.

"I didn't expect him to ask for my number...but he did.. My number and address..Said he was going to call me.. said he was going to visit me the next time he was in Philly...Of course I didn't believe him..but hell, he called me, Two days after I got back to Philly and he called me again the next week and two weeks later and a week after that....I found myself calling him and talking on the phone with him all night...like a lovesick teenaged girl....He sent me plane tickets, told me he wanted me to visit him in New Orleans for Christmas. I went...He introduced me to his Sister and Brother in law and their two adorable children...We stayed in a small hotel...we made love the entire time..It was Heaven...When I came back to Philly, I was in love....I tried to stop thinking about him by starting my practice.. Beverly had decided to be my partner and we had hired Josie...and we had taken on a few cases...We had clients on retainer...operational capital built up and we were rolling...Then after six months, I saw him again...he was here in Philly visiting he said...but I think he really came up here to see me..He told me he had quit the New Orleans Police force had gotten a P.I. License and was moving to Philadelphia.. he said he wanted to work as a P.I. for whoever I worked for.  I told him I had started my own practice and that he could work for me....A few months later , he was here...I hired him and he came to live with us...This was his place.. Beverly and I lived downstairs.... Within a few months, he asked me to marry him and I did and I've been the happiest girl in the world ever since." Olivia gushed.

"WOWWWWWWWWWW! That man loves him some Olivia... you really put it on him girl..."said Alfreda, smiling.

"To tell you the truth....He put it on me too!" giggled Olivia.


Just then I came up the stairs and entered our domicile..

"Heyyyy everybody....Hey look...I discovered a great place to go for lunch....Grab the troops and let's go...plus I have some things to tell you." I said before grabbing Olivia and kissing her..


"UMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

"WOWWWWW!" said Olivia..
"Perhaps you two need a moment." said Alfreda jokingly...
"Nah we are going to eat...You two Alfreda.. lock the shop up..." I said excitingly...


II-

I drove them a bit of a distance, but it was worth it..

we walked in and took two tables..  Me, Olivia, Alfreda and Bresha at one table...

''A Politician Friend of mine told me about this place...He saw me play at Josies and Mulberry Street" I said.
"Mulberry Street, now there is a place we haven't been in awhile."mused Olivia.
"Ms. Panties is going to be held there in a few months." said Alfreda.

"I almost entered that contest....it was right before I entered law school....I thought about my future career and decided not to do it." said Bresha.

"Same here..My Father and my older brother would have had a fit...They had a problem enough with me going to New York and modeling , to pick up extra change while I was in New York.," laughed Olivia.

  Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Paris at the other table.

"This is a nice break from work." said Beverly....
"Yeah it is..." said her husband, Nelson.
Josie was sitting on her husband, Paris's lap..
Paris was hugging her and squeezing her tight...



The Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches arrived and everyone agreed ,I had taken them to the right place...They thorougly enjoyed  the sandwiches and the cold beers

that came with them....



" Here's what I discovered, Judge Barnett and his wife were not seperated that night...She was home with him all night long...and got up and left home at 7:30 in the morning...She told him she had a society meeting at the club....Only they told me there was no meeting...She left her car there.. Her credit card record shows she got gas..a full tank...She left her car parked there and she called UBER....I found the Uber driver that picked her up at 8:30 am...He dropped her off at the hotel around 8:45...She is on the camera in the lobby ,calling Vernon Bailey and he coming down to get her....That was at 8:59....That is the last time they both were seen alive... They retired to his room...The Honeymoon suite...how ironic..."I said.


"Autopsy report says they will killed anywhere from 11:00 am- 12:00 noon..."said Josie.

"That lets the Judge off the hook... He was in court with us from 11:00 until 11:45 when the verdict was read...He coudn't have done it."said Beverly...

"Where was he from the time he left his house until the time he got to court?  Did he stop anywhere? Did he get gas? Did he purchase anything?" asked Olivia.

"There is no record of that...that I could find...Ask him...You'll be talking to him via the Portal." I said.



"You guys ever consider....That whoever their killer is...It might be someone, who was already there? I mean it's just a thought." said Nelson.

"Ouuuuuuu now things are really murky...." said Bresha..
"Awwww Suki Suki now...You guys get some cases." said Alfreda.

"Nelson my boy...I like the way your mind works..." I said, smiling.
Olivia smiled..


And at the home of Mrs. Lena Bailey, the widow of  Vernon Bailey...


A new Memory Foam Bed had been delivered to her apartment...


"Lena ,I'm so sorry about the bed...I wish you'd let me at least give you some money towards this new one..."said Attorney Kevin Powell, her late husband's partner...


"Nonsense Mr. Powell....This bed is a smart bed.. and it moves with your movements and it matches your natural body temperature and look how sturdy it is...I was  really hoping you would uh help me uh break it in..." she said with a devilish look... "I'm not wearing a bra today either Mister Powell..tee hee" she said and winked at him as she took her skirt off..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" he gasped...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, AWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD!!!" he moaned..

She was wearing Black lace panties...He slipped them down slowly..

"HURRY MISTER POWELL, TIME IS A WASTING!!!" she cooed..




They got in the bed and  got down to business immediately....He flipped her over and slowly entered her...

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out with wild abandon....


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THAT FEEELS  SOOOOOOOO DAMN GOOOOD!" she cried out.. Her body continuing to tremble....her left foot just shaking....her arms extending and her head turning from side to side..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWD!" he cried out....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..


"SWEET BABYYYY!" he moaned....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THAT FEEELS GOOOOD! SO DAMN GOOOD! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....YOU INSIDE OF MEEEEE AGAIN!! OUUUUUUU!!" she cried out.. Her body continuing to tremble....her left foot just shaking....her arms extending and her head turning from side to side..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWD!" he cried out....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OUUUUUUUUU YOU'RE SO BIG AND HARD...OUUUUUUUU MR POWELL.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  I'm ABOUT TO CUM...OHHHHH" she moaned..


"AWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!" he cried out.....

They made love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS!, the rest of the afternoon.




III-


THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY JAMES "JUMPSHOT JIM" TAYLOR...


Jumpshot Jim was looking over the case file on this case...The Murder case against Judge Vance Barnett, accused of killing his wife and her lover.

"If he did this I can't say I blame him....He is accepted at a Prestigious Law Firm as a Partner, coming in the door and one of his future colleagues, a partner is banging his wife..I mean damn." said Jumpshot Jim.

"I know..I wonder if that's how he got in the door like that and got such a quick promotion?"  Youdon't walk into a firm like that and climb the ladder that fast unless there is an extra incentive."said second chair. Assistant District Attorney Chris Garcetti..




They were having a working lunch, enjoying Corn Beef specials, Chips and Cokes..



Investigator Ingrid Stevenson walked into their office...

"Hey Bossman check this out...Here's what I discovered, Judge Barnett and his wife were not seperated that night like we originally thought...She was home with him all night long...and got up and left home at 7:30 in the morning...She told him she had a society meeting at the club....Only they told me there was no meeting...She left her car there.. Her credit card record shows she got gas..a full tank...She left her car parked there and she called UBER....I found the Uber driver that picked her up at 8:30 am...He dropped her off at the hotel around 8:45...She is on the camera in the lobby ,calling Vernon Bailey and he coming down to get her....That was at 8:59....That is the last time they both were seen alive... They retired to his room...The Honeymoon suite...how ironic..."she said.



''What about Judge Barnett? He was at the courthouse hearing the jury's verdict in that case Olivia and Beverly were trying.." he said..  I was there , at the courtroom ,remembered Chris Garcetti...

 COURTROOM A-


We were in Judge Vance Barnett's courtroom awaiting the verdict in our murder trial..


The Murder trial of Broderick Harmon, charged with murdering his brother in law...The trial had lasted two weeks..

 

Olivia rubbed his hands softly and said to him...." Don't worry Broderick, I'm certain we won that jury over." she said.
 

I smiled at him....It had been a two week trial and the jury had taken three days to deliberate..They had finally come back with a verdict... It could go either way....I was silent.. 
"Juries can be funny...but I suspect we won this one...You got 7 out of 12 jurors that you wanted." said Beverly.
"And I'm certain that we had those....The worst we could get is a hung jury...."said Nelson.

"If they were hung they'd have said that by now...I think they got a decision." said Josie.

"Yeah I'm with Josie...I'm certain they've made up their minds." said Bresha.






We had up against Assistant District Attorney Bruce Greene, who had put together a good case and had seemingly prepared as well as we had... He had indeed given us all we could ask for, while pestering Bresha  in the breaks after trial...Telling her he could be discreet, and asking her for a date... 

She told him she was happily married and very good friends with Renee Cantrell Jones, a neighbor of hers..


who she knew he still carried a torch for, even though SHE WAS MARRIED NOW! in other words ,
No Way was she going to date him or even have a cup  of coffee with him...


"Has the jury come to a conclusion?" asked Judge Barnett..

"Yes your honor we have." said the Jury foreman...

He passed the verdict to the bailiff, who passed it to the Judge..



Lt. Tragg, who had made the arrest smiled snarkily and whispered to Bruce Greene.

"We've got em this time counselor...You lawyered the hell out of this case...You had Auntie and Neicey on their heels.heh heh heh.." he laughed. "Their twisting of the law and theatrics didn't work this time.." he said confidently..

The bailiff read the verdict....

"COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VS.BRODERIC HARMON, COUNT FOUR, USING AN INSTRUMENT OF CRIME TO COMMITT HOMICIDE, NOT GUILTY!

COUNT THREE, MANSLAUGHTER- NOT GUILTY!!!

COUNT TWO, SECOND DEGREE MURDER- NOT GUILTY!!

AND THE MOST SERIOUS COUNT, MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE- NOT GUILTY!!


"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" yellled Broderick hugging both Olivia and Beverly...


Beverly and her Aunt high fived each other and leaped into the air..

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" they both said in unison.. hugging each other and smiling.


"YOU DID IT, YOU PULLED IT OUT!" I said. For a minute there ,I wondered...but we did create more than reasonabld doubt about his guilt...Lt. Tragg had once again done sloppy detective work and Olivia and her cadre of young attorneys had prepared very well for this trial, like they always did. They didn't half step...They never half stepped.

''We pulled it out, It was a team effort.." said Olivia, giving me a big kiss..





Beverly in turn planted a big smooch on Nelson's lips...












Josie and Bresha each gave Broderick a congratulatory kiss.....


This drove ADA Bruce Greene ballistic, He tossed his suit jacket up into the air and fell to the ground, kicking his legs up into the air like a child having a temper tantrum. He hated to lose and was known to taunt the attorney he bested...He wouldn't get that chance this time...He jumped up and down and spun around like a top...The Jurors and spectators in the visitors section thought he was nuts...So did I.


Lt. Tragg was stunned.. "I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! THEY'VE DONE IT AGAIN!!" he said...


After court, Judge Barrett spoke to Olivia.

'I was there that day...The Judge was calm and collect. Bruce Greene acted like a park ape after he lost.."said Chris Garcetti...


"When doesn't he?" laughed Ingrid.



"Where was Judge Barnett from the time he left his house until the time he got to court?  Did he stop anywhere? Did he get gas? Did he purchase anything? He's got to provide an answer for that time lapse."said Jumpshot Jim...


"There is no record of that...that I could find...I still haven't talked to the dead man's widow or been able to find Judge Barnett."said Ingrid.


"What has Lt. Tragg said, how is his investigation of this going?"asked Jumpshot Jim.

"He just got out of jail last night...He was arrested for peeping into a woman's bedroom in Bayside." said Ingrid.

"What was he doing in Bayside? What a Freak!" said Jumpshot Jim shaking his head..
"I mean really.." laughed Ingrid..



We were back at the house....It had been quite a day...Everyone had had dinner and left for the night... Beverly agreed to clean up the law library....


This consisted of putting the law books back and refiling files we had pulled out and emptying trash cans and bagging the trash...In addition to spraying disinfectant on the tables and wiping everything down..

Her mother, 


Alfreda usually cleaned the Law Library, but she told her, she'd handle the duties tonight and to go on home..

Beverly was almost finished cleaning up the law library....with help from her husband, Nelson...

"Thank you for helping me...but I know why you helped me..You want some don't you?" she asked, smiling mischeviously..





"I 've been busy in the Media Room all day and you've been busy in here.." said Nelson...as they finished filing away everything and tidying up....

He pulled Beverly to him...held her in his arms....

"And you want some." said Beverly, smiling..

"Yeah. of course." he said, smiling.

"Of course." she laughed.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm look at you!...tee hee..." giggled Beverly, rubbing her index finger across Nelson's lips...and staring at the huge bulge in his trousers.

"WOWWWWWWWWW!" she said, unzippering his trousers...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." said Nelson....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Well we uh should do something about that shouldn't we?" giggled Beverly...

Of all the guys she had kissed...She enjoyed kissing Nelson the most..He had big soft lips...He enjoyed kissing her too..and squeezing her..

He once told her that she was so cute and sexy that sometimes he didn't know if he wanted to make love to her or just hold her and squeeze her tight...and kiss her...

He slipped her panties down...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BEV! " he moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NELSON...." she moaned..


He bent her over the table and entered her doggie style....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!" she moaned.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm, I love when we clean the law library." Nelson said.

"I just know you do..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out...



He lifted Beverly up and entered her again....kissing her slowly and softly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she squealed.....her head turning from side to side and her body trembling...She was having a quick orgasm....her legs and her toes were shaking.....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWD!" Nelson yelled out...


He sat her on the table and just plowed into her slowly and softly.. She had a deep and intense orgasm...,
that caused her body to tremble, her head to turn side to side..and tears to stream down the side of her face...


"OH MY GODDDD!!! OH MY GODDD!! OUUUUUUUUUUU OH MY GODDD NELSON! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NELSON!!! OH MY GOD!" Beverly cried out....


Back upstairs in our domicile...

"We have enough to begin our trial...but we need a little bit more." said Olivia.
''Where is everybody?" I asked.. 
"Beverly is cleaning up the Law Library..I'm pretty sure Nelson is with her... Alfreda, Rockland,Josie ,Paris, Bresha and Tony all went home for the day.

"That leaves me and you up here alone.. I'd like to give you a little more.." I whispered..
"Ouuuuuuuu Donnie Ray.....We can't get into anything up here...Somebody might walk up here at any moment...There are still people around...besides, you've already given me more than enough last night.." cautioned Olivia, smiling devilishly...
I pulled her to me and kissed her slowly and softly.....

"I want to give you more!" I whispered..

"Ummmmmmmmmmm behave now...behave..." Olivia laughed...as we continued to kiss...

"You know I can't behave around you.." I whispered in her ear and chuckled..

''At least not when we are alone." she chuckled.

"Ummm you've got my panties exposed..." she said.

"It's just me and you here right now." I whispered in her ear.

I slipped her dress up slowly and rubbed her legs.. I slowly slipped her panties down and off..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, You are so badddd!" laughed  Olivia...



"Nobody is coming up here tonight and you know it.." I whispered..and dropped my trousers...


I lifted her up and slowly entered her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..........UMMMMMMMMMM DONNIE RAYYYYYYY YOU ARE SOOO BADDDDDD!" she cooed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....OUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRRRRL!! " I said..


I placed her on the bathroom sink, spread her legs and entered her slowly...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! MYYYYY LAWWWWWD DONNIE RAY!" she moaned..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she squealed.....her head turning from side to side and her body trembling...She was having a quick orgasm....her legs and her toes were shaking.....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWD!" I  yelled out...

We kissed passionately.....


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU ARE SO BAD, BUT YOU FEEL SO GOOOOD! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"she moaned.


IV-


CURLEY'S BAR- THURSDAY NIGHT, COUPLES NIGHT! 

 "Another Thursday Night...I needed a few cold ones after the day I had." said Ms. Yvette.


"That's the thing about 'Couples Night' ,  We got four drinks for two." said her husband Gary.

" Tomorrow could you help me with a deposition?" Keith asked Bee Bee.
"Sure Bae..my workload is light, how bout you Sofia.?" asked Bee Bee.
"I'm finishing up a case if you need extra help..I can help you." said Sofia.
"I'm light this week too, especially after today." said Kahlil.
"Pass me a drink honey." said Jade. to her husband.


''Sure...Lt. Tragg got arrested yesterday...He just got out of jail this morning...He was arrested for looking into somebody's window while they were undressing...some woman!" said Danny..


"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?" said Virginia.

"Sounds about like him." said Jetty.




''Did you hear that? Lt. Tragg got arrested yesterday!" said Olivia, laughing.
 

"He put six of those GPS Trackers on our vehicle....I don't know why...I don't know where he thought we might be going....and I took em all off and placed them on a random vehicle of someone who was in the courthouse." I said.



"It was some woman....Tragg followed her all the way to the suburb of Bayside, and was caught in the bushes, staring into her window while she undressed....To make matters worse the two officers who arrested him didn't know who he was...They were Bayside police ...So off to jail he went until this morning when the whole thing was cleared up and he was released...The Deputy of Operations was incensed that he used GPS Trackers from the department without authorization...Supply has been ordered not to requisition any more GPS Trackers to him." said Gary.


"Needless to say...He wasn't a happy camper."laughed Danny Ho.

Beverly spit her drink out laughing...She was laughing so hard, she was shaking....

Yvette held her and rocked her back and forth... "Baby Girl...Baby Girl...It is funny...." she said.,laughing herself.

Nelson was laughing so hard , he was shaking...

''What the hell was he doing in Bayside?" asked Josie, also laughing.
"Donnie Ray put those GPS Trackers on a random woman's car who was in court yesterday....I guess that's where she lived."said Paris.

''He wanted to know where we were taking the Judge, after he got out on bail."said Bresha.
''Well he sure got side tracked.."said Alfreda.



"He'll be in here tonight loaded for bear...I wish they had kept him an extra night."said Alfreda.

"Yeah, me too!" said Rockland.



As more drinks arrived..
"God, didn't he realize the Judge, Olivia and Everybody were nowhere to be found...??? Didn't he ask himself, why would they  go to Bayside?" asked Jazzy, who was also laughing.
 
Dabnis Coley was laughing his head off...He was laughing so hard, his body was shaking....He couldn't even  talk, just thinking about the scenario,.


"Jazzy, you're going to have to take him outside to get some air."said Kayla, who was also laughing at the story...
Her husband, Ray was speechless...He just laughed and sipped his beer..


"What a Punta!" scoffed Jessica, thinking about Lt. Tragg.


''He tries too hard." laughed her husband, Chip.


"Yeah with all the wrong things." said Karen... She and her husband, B.L. had packed overnite bags and were staying with us the rest of the weekend..

B.L. was laughing his head off...



"You guys are having too much fun with this."laughed Natalie.

"It is funny..." said her husband, David.

"God, I really don't feel like hearing him tonight." said Brooke.

"Me Neither." said her husband, Sean.

''Don't look now...but here he comes." said Zoey..
Lem breathed heavily....


So did  Renee.


"It's Okay babe...We'll be alright." said her husband Tyrell.



As more drinks arrived.



"WELLLLLL WELLLLL WELLL...DID STATES ATTORNEY TANYA MOSLEY PAY FOR ALL THESE DRINKS WITH THE TAXPAYERS DOLLARS?" Lt. Tragg bellowed..."I HOPE YOU HIGH FALLUTIN LAWYERS WON'T BE DRIVING TONIGHT WITH ALL THIS DRINKING YOU ARE DOING!!! I'LL BE WATCHING!" he shouted...
"Lieutenant....You have one more time to put a tracking device on one of my vehicles and I'm going to sue the Philadelphia Police Department and you are going to have to explain to the Captain and Your Deputy of Operations why you are tracking us without a proper warrant....That's the law...That's what you need to be thinking about...Not who is paying for our drinks!" said Olivia..

This was met by cheers and claps and whistles from all of our friends...


Lt. Tragg hadn't expected this....We were outright laughing at him and basically ignoring his attacks..

He was incensed....but there was nothing he could do....We turned our backs on him and continued drinking and laughing and talking amongst ourselves..

"ARTIE!!! GO ORDER SOMETHING OR GET OUT!!!" said Curley, who had seen and heard enough..

Lt. Tragg stomped his foot and stormed off... Heading toward the bar.. Still hearing the loud laughter and snickering coming from us.


At 2:00 AM...We all filed out..The Busses were outside.It was time to go home.



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, good night..we'll sleep well tonight won't we baby?" said Jazzy to her husband, Dabnis.
 
He put his arms around her.... "Yeah, we'll be sleep before the buses clear this street." he said, glad he didn't have to drive. He remembered nights in the past when he had to drive Jazzy home and then drive home himself., back when they were just friends and not husband and wife.
Jazzy remembered the same thing, when she and Ray would drive to whoever's place was the closest and one or the other would spend the night.

Ray drunkenly held on to his wife, glad they were married, glad they would be riding home on warm comfortable buses.

"Byeee Punta!" Jessica drunkenly said ,looking at Lt. Tragg..


Chip put his arms around her and shushed her as they walked out..


"I'm glad we are riding on the bus tonight...I'm way too drunk to drive."laughed Karen.

"Me too!  We'd have to spend it in the parking lot."joked her husband, B.L.


"Put me down." said Natalie.. her husband had picked her up..She was laughing.


"I was going to carry you to the bus." said David.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww that is sooo cute."laughed Brooke.

Sean laughed.. He was clearly sleepy.

" Hold me husband..." said Zoey...
Lem put his arms around her and led her out...


"Ummm Baby, that bed is going to feel sooooo good." said Renee.


"Yes lord." said Tyrell

 

 ''This was a good night after all."said ms. Yvette.

"Yeah it was. He was less of a menace tonight." said Gary.

"That's because he couldn't be."said Keith.
"Olivia put him in his place and Curley made him leave us alone."said Bee Bee.
"Yeah...it was a good night.but I still like it better when we go somewhere, where he isn't at all."said Sofia.
"Yeah I feel the same way too!" said Kahlil.
"Eventually , we gotta stop coming here." said Jade.


''Awww it's not that bad." said Danny, chuckling.

"We'll sleep well tonight won't we baby?" said Virginia.


"I sleep good every night next to you." said Jetty.

Olivia looked at me as we exited.

"This is a hell of a time to bring this up....but we have got to interview Lena Bailey." she said.
 
"I know...I'm going to track her down and get in contact with Powell."I said.


"Auntay, you really put him in his place tonight..He couldn't say a word."said Beverly.
"Yeah you did." said Nelson.

"Yeah, hopefully...it will work....You never know with him....Everybody get a good night's sleep tonight." said Olivia.


"I know I will."said Josie.
" Yeah me too! No classes tomorrow." said Paris

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, what a good night..we'll sleep well tonight won't we baby?" said Bresha.
"Oh most definitely..." said Tony..."How bout you Ms. Alfreda.?" he asked.

''Baby, I'm gonna be asleep before this bus leaves this street." said Alfreda.

"Me too!"laughed  Rockland.




 



Lt. Tragg angrilly watched each one of us get on the buses and watched the buses pull off..


(TO BE CONTINUED)

6 comments:

  1. Lt. Tragg just can't stay out of trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it seems as if he gets worse and worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this woman, the widow is the killer and her sleeping with one of the partners is going to make this thing that more complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too early for me to say who the killer is...but this thing is going off the rails real quick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her husband's body is still at the morgue and already she's in the bed with one of his co-workers.....I think this guy was looking at her all along.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Judith-She said she'd caught him looking at her lustfully from time to time...Anyway...their love scenes were H-O-T, Had me stading and applauding and throwing my panties to the rafters!

    ReplyDelete