Wednesday, January 3, 2024

A Matter Of Jurisdiction

In our conference room we met with Dr. William Martin
 
"Thank you for meeting with me Mrs. Jones-Lockwood" said Dr. Martin.


"You're welcome, allow my staff to introduce themselves to you." said Ms. Yvette.
"I'm Associate Attorney Keith Jones." I said.
"I'm Associate Attorney Beatrice Evans-Jones..." said Bee Bee.
"I'm Associate Attorney, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed." said Sofia
"I'm Associate Attorney, Kahlil Ahmed." said Kahlil.
"And I am Jade Lee-Ho, Investigators..." said Jade..


"And you met our Office Manager and Legal Consultant -Mrs. Virginia Shaw-Dukes." said Yvette.

Ms. Virginia smiled.
"Quite a diverse group you have here Mrs. Jones-Lockwood." said Dr. Martin.

"Look....I heard that she was suspected of stealing large amounts of Fentynol from the clinic...The police found a closet full of fentynol and a drawer full of money...I don't know anything about that at all...I met her about two weeks ago....We talked at work casually...We went to Breakfast at the Hospital cafeteria...a few times and then out that night for drinks....I went to her home for the first and only time...We had consensual sex and I showered and left at around a quarter to six in the morning....She was still very much alive...She was making a pot of coffee in fact....That was the last time I saw her...I swear....I told Lt. Tragg that, both times he hauled me down to the police station for questioning." said Dr. William Martin.

"Yeah well with him it can be like that." said Kahlil.

"You're right to be pro-active, to shore up legal representation , just in case." said Bee Bee.

"My advice to you is to go home, go back to work...Do what you normally do in your day by day."said Ms. Yvette.

"If you get arrested , then you call us." I said.

"Before you leave, give us a list of charactor witnesses...Could be co-workers, friends whatever, as long as they are gainfully employed and have no police record....They can vouch for you at an arraignment."said Sofia.

"Here is some paper, write down names and addresses and telephone numbers...as well as place of employment if you know it...Write down as many people as you can think of.. This will help you at a possible arraignment."said Jade.

Dr. Martin smiled..

"You've got quite an efficient operation here Yvette...." he said.



''We aim to please and it's nice to have a heads up before a possible case." said Ms. Yvette, smiling.



At Sam Mother's Diner-

" I was right about that being my husband's cologne...He was in the apartment of the girl, Dr. Nadine Raymond...I knew it...He's such a dog....The ink on our divorce papers weren't dry yet and he already was in another woman's panties...." said Dr. Marcy Templeton...
"You've talked to him?" asked her colleague, Dr. Hazel Baylor.

"Oh Yes...He's like my best friend now....He's scared is what he is.. Lt. Tragg has dragged him down to Central Booking twice last week....He said that he didn't kill her...He said he left at a quarter to six and she was still alive...I believe him...He's a skirt chasing womanizing dog...but he's no killer..." said Dr. Marcy Templeton..

"I don't think he is either....That girl was into something...something deep...They found a closet full of fentynol, stolen from the clinic and a drawer full of money...You think she was dealing?" asked Hazel

as a waitress poured them two more cups of coffee..
"Could be...but William told me that was the first he had heard of that and that he had nothing to do with any of that.. I believe him...He was just trolling for sex...and nothing else." said Marcy..

II-

That night, we all had dinner at Olivia and Beverly's Office /Duplex




''Alright folks, dinner's ready."said Alfreda, Beverly's mother and Olivia's Office Manager...


"Girl is that dress new? It looks sharp."said Virginia.


"Yes, it is new, Rockland bought it for me....Too good for me to be cooking in...but I had an apron." giggled Alfreda.



 

 "That is sharp...Rockland has good tastes." said Yvette.

''Everything Looks and smells delicious." said Gary.

"It always is when we eat here." I said.
"Yessssssssssss!" said Bee Bee.
"Donnie Ray and Alfreda are going to have to teach me their seasoning secrets." said Sofia..
"Oh yeah, they season their food just right."said Kahlil.
"They don't over season it or under season it." said Jade.

"Indeed!" agreed her husband, Lt. Danny Ho of Robbery -Homicide. "I hate to bring this up, but Lt. Tragg is close to making an arrest in that Nadine  Raymond Murder case and I think Dr. William Martin is his lead suspect." said Danny.



"Damn it...He would!" said Virginia.


"I know right? He couldn't stay on that damn boat just a week longer." said Yvette.


Virginia's husband, Jetty laughed loudly....

"Olivia, everything is just delicious." said Jessica Sanchez-Burrows, who with her husband was also a dinner guest.
"You and your husband and Ms. Alfreda really out did yourselves."said her husband, Chip. 

"Thank Youuuuuuuu!" said Alfreda. Who loved her role as Office Manager and Cook for Olivia, Beverly and all of their friends and Associates.

''So as I was telling you all.. Rollie Rollerson and his partners have opened up a Hotel Spa in Deleware and a new Bar and Restaurant...They gave me 32 free  round trip train tickets for us to ride down there and since it's our first time...our rooms are reserved and FREE!! We've got until the end of next month to take advantage of it.. That's to give us all time to finish up any trials we have."said Olivia.
 
"It'll be something different, something enjoyable...We'd leave on a Thursday and come back Sunday Night." said Donnie Ray..


"We'd miss going to Curley's and seeing the return of Arthur Tragg."joked Beverly..
"I hear he's off the boat and back on the streets." laughed Nelson..

"I'm so glad our case work doesn't involve him."said Josie.
Her husband, Paris, smiled.

"So much of our lives involve ducking him...I wish it didn't." said Bresha.
"It doesn't have to...practice calling the Sherrif ,everytime he violates C&D...A few times in the cooler and he'll back down."said Tony.

"Hasn't worked yet."said Alfreda as she ate her food.




Rockland smiled. 

 "Looks like we'd better get ready for our eventual next case." whispered Ms. Yvette to me.

"I'm already ready." I said.
''Sofia and I typed up the names and addresses of all of those charactor witnesses." said Bee Bee.
"Jade is already looking into their backgrounds."said Sofia..
"And if we can't night court him...We've got a good argument lined up." said Kahlil..
"I've got copies of the Crime Scene Report and the current Autopsy reports." said Jade.



But as our dinner was going on, the other shoe was dropping in town at the clinic.


At a Hospital in town... Lt. Tragg and a heavily armed tactical unit barged in...


"Sorry Doc, but you're under arrest for the murder of Nadine Raymond..You have the right to remain silent, anything you say from now on can and will be used against you in a court of law..You have the right to an attorney, if you can't afford one, which is highly unlikely in your case..one will be provided for you...You're an intelligent guy ,I know you understand what I'm sayin...Hook him up boyz!" said the Lieutenant..
As one of his policemen handcuffed William Martin..

"You're making a mistake...I did not do this...I had no reason...I barely knew the girl." said William Moses..
Lt. Tragg just stared balefully at him....
"Don't say another word William." said Dr. Conwell... "I'm calling your attorneys."he said as Dr. Martin was led out..




A Phalanx of reporters just happened to be outside the hospital ,snapping photos and asking questions as Dr. Martin was led out.


III-


THE" FISHBOWL" The nickname the detectives had for the interrogation room ...



"Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yoouuuuuuu!" said Dr. William Moses...The small room was hot and smelled like a combonation of bad breath, underarm odor, smelly socks and vomit... He felt sick just sitting in here..


"You're in big trouble Doc, Big trouble...You're here for murder..."said Lt. Tragg...


"I'll take it from here Lieutennat....I'm U.S. Attorney Michael Lawrence...He's my prisoner now...Thank you for doing my work for me.." he said.


"WHAT? What the hell are you talking about?" said an astonished Lt. Tragg..


"The young lady he's accused of killing was a federal drug target....You did find a large amount of Fentanyl and cash in her home did you not?  We've been looking at her for awhile..That makes this case federal...That makes this case mine." said AUSA Michael Lawrence..The pompous Attorney Olivia and Beverly had recently bested in court...


"THE HELL IT DOES!"said Lt. Tragg.


"THE HELL IT DOESN'T!  NOW LOOK LIEUTENANT! I HAVE A FEDERAL WARRANT AND THAT SUPERCEDES YOURS!" said Assistant United States Attorney Michael Lawrence , just as we walked into the Fishbowl... He looked astonished.. "Who the hell are you?" he asked.

We had been called while we were eating dinner at Olivia's house...and had to leave immediately to get down here.

 

 "We are his attorneys of record..I am Lead Attorney Yvette Jones-Lockwood."said Ms. Yvette..

"I'm Associate Attorney Keith Jones." I said.
"I'm Associate Attorney Beatrice Evans-Jones.." said Bee Bee.
"I'm Associate Attorney Sofia Garcia-Ahmed.." said Sofia.
"I'm Associate Attorney Kahlil Ahmed." said Kahlil..
"And I'm Jade Lee-Ho, Investigator." said Jade...


"Sooooooo lawyered up already eh Doc?  Good...I'm taking him down to the Federal Holding facility....Arraignment is in the Federal District Courthouse....day after tomorrow.  Don't be late." said Michael Lawrence.


"NOW YOU WAIT JUST A MINUTE!" screamed a furiously angry Lt. Tragg...

"COOL IT ARTIE!!!  Mr. Lawrence, have you got a warrant?" asked Captain Ed Cantrell.


"Yes I do." said AUSA Michael Lawrence...he produced his Federal Warrant...




Captain Cantrell read it....He frowned..then he said.  "Okay, release him Artie...His Federal Warrant supersedes ours." he said.


"WHAT?" said an angry Lt. Tragg.

"I told him!  Come on Boys, let's take him!" said Mike Lawrence.
So for the second time this afternoon, Dr. William Martin found himself arrested...This time by the FBI.
He looked at us and shrugged.

 

 "Be of good courage William....Don't say anything to anybody.....Just sit tight...You still have a right to remain silent...We'll be at Federal District Court to arraign you." said Ms. Yvette.

''We can't Night Court him....So we'd better bring our Bail Bondsman." I said.
"I'll call him." said Bee Bee.
"Wow , this complicates matters." said Sofia.
" It does somewhat, but it's not insurmountible." said Kahlil.
"No, Not at all...Just a different courtroom...."said Jade...


"PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!, Let's get out of here, this room stinks!" said AUSA Michael Lawrence..


"WHYYYYYYYYYYY YOUUUUUUUUUU!" screamed Lt. Tragg, who angrilly lunged at him...
"Cool it Artie." said Captain Cantrell restraining him..

 "He's not lying about the smell..Myyyyyyy goodness." said Ms. Yvette.

"Let's get the hell out of here...It does stink!" I said.
"Peeeeeeeeeeeeee Youuuuuuuu..it smells like a combonation of bad breath, underarm odor, smelly socks and vomit... " said my wife, Bee Bee.
Sofia cracked up laughing...She laughed so hard, her entire body was shaking...
Kahlil held her...
"Let's go.."said Jade.


"Our Business here is through...Good Night Lt. Tragg." said Yvette as we filed out..
Lt. Tragg stared at us balefully.....
Captain Cantrell followed us out...'Artie, get some guys to mop this room, empty this trash and air this place out...It smells like a pig sty in here....peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he said.


IV-


NIGHTFALL-


Ms. Yvette arrived at home like the rest of us..


Her Husband, Gary was up...he had showered and had her Organic Orange Tea ready for her..
"Thank you baby....We got there just in the nick of time... The Feds came and took him...They said Dr. Nadine Raymond was a drug target of theirs...and they had a warrant that superseded Lt. Tragg's warrant.They took him downtown to federal court. Arraignment is already set for the day after tomorrow."said Yvette.

''WOW , arrested twice in one day...That's something....Now the Feds have him so you can't Night court him...Tough break huh?"said Gary.


"Yeah, unzip me.." said Ms. Yvette....



"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm that's what I want...What I need....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned as they began to softly kiss.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU it's what I want too!" he moaned..

"I know it's what you want.." she laughed......



He unzippered her dress...



unsnapped her bra..

and slid her panties down....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU VETTIE!" he moaned..

Yvette eased herself down on Gary on the side of the bed and began to move up and down, riding him softly...
...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GARY!! AFTER TODAY, YOU'RE WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED...OUUUUUUUU!"said Yvette.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VETTIE....I'M GLAD I COULD BE OF HELP!" moaned Gary....
Yvette continued to kiss him slowly and softly and ride him slower and slower...She had a smoulderingly intense orgasm, causing her head to turn from side to side and her body to tremble..
Tears flowed down the side of her face...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND, I LOVE YOUUUUU!" she cooed.

"I love you too Vettie." he said...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I KNOW IT!" she cooed softly...



Gary bent her over the the dresser drawer , spread her legs and entered her doggie style..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GARRRRY ,YOU NASTY DOG YOU...OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out...as he stroled her masterfully...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....LAWWWWWWWWWWWWD!" he cried out...




He mounted her on the bed again...........


OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GARRRRY ,YOU NASTY DOG YOU...OUUUUUUUUUUUU! SOCK IT TO ME DADDY...MEOWWWWWW!" she cried out...as he stroled her masterfully...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....LAWWWWWWWWWWWWD!" he cried out...Tears now streaming from his eyes... He didn't know if he was coming or going....

He flipped her over and spread her legs again and entered her slowly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cried out...She had another smoulderingly intense orgasm, causing her head to turn from side to side and her body to tremble.. Tears flowed down the side of her face...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND, I LOVE YOUUUUU!" she cooed.

Gary smiled as he humped her over the bed......

He had chased Yvette for years dreaming of just having her one time, never imagining he'd ever be married to her.....She was a dream come true...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YVETTE DENISE JONES....UMMMMMMMMM" he moaned.
"UH OH...you called me by my full government name....It must be good to you daddy."said Yvette.,

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWD YESSSS!" he moaned.

For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS they made love with wild abandon....




Yvette cuddled up on top of Gary, who was smiling a very content smile...

She laughed at him....He placed his arms around her waist and held her as she drifted off to sleep.




While miles away at the federal building..
In the federal holding facility....


Dr. William Martin hunkered down to sleep ,wondering what he did to earn him this?


(TO BE CONTINUED)

6 comments:

  1. WOW THIS GETTING GOOD....JUST LIKE I KNEW IT WOULD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect morning, Coffee, A Bagel, Cream Cheese and My Laptop cued in to Ventures or Escapades

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is heating up and getting good.. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, just throwing my panties....Love the sex scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous- You would!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Story Keith, but I'm here for the comments! LOL!

    ReplyDelete