Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Message To Michael


BROOKE KENNEDY- MARKS

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Hallahan Catholic High School for Girls.Philadelphia PA.

B,A,- Administration Of Justice/Trial Advocacy/Pre Law- Lasalle University

J.D.- Middleton School of Law, Bayside,PA.

Speaks Spanish/French and Russian fluently.

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New Jersey/New York/ Deleware

Law Clerk for Pennsylvania's Chief Judge of Appeals, Carter Baum

Trial Attorney for U.S. Department of Justice's Anti- Trust Division, Washington D.C.

Married to Attorney Sean Marks, A Trial Attorney for The U.S. Department of Justice, Anti Trust Division. 

DIVORCED after two years. No Children.

Public Defender's Office-Philadelphia

Assistant District Attorney- Philadelphia Districts Attorney's office.

Married to U.S. Attorney Sean Marks

Staff Attorney-WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT\




NATALIE JEAN TENNISON-CHARLES

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from The Philadelphia High School for Girls,Philadelphia PA.

B.A.- Trial Advocacy/ Pre Law/Administration of Justice - Temple University

JD-Georgetown University Law Center

Passed the Bar in Virginia/Maryland/Pennsylvania/New Jersey/Deleware / New York

Associate Litigation Attorney at Akin/Gerard/ Jordan/Hester & Field

Public Defender's Office- Philadelphia

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia

 Staff Attorney - WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT


 Married to David Charles.



DAVID KEITH CHARLES

Born in Philadelphia Pa.

Graduated from Simon Gratz High School, Philadelphia PA.

BA-Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre-Law- Temple University.

JD- Temple University School of Law

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New York/Deleware/New Jersey

Speaks Spanish And French Fluently..

 Public Defender- Philadelphia PA.

Single, No children

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia District Attorneys Office.

Staff Attorney -WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT

MARRIED TO NATALIE CHARLES.


RENEE JUANITA CANTRELL-

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from the Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -HOWARD UNIVERSITY

J.D- HOWARD UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW

Passed the Bar, Washington D.C./Maryland / Pennsylvania,/New York/, New Jersey/, Delaware, California.

Speaks Spanish and French Fluently

Worked as Public Defender in Washington D.C.

Worked as Public Defender in Philadelphia PA.

Staff Attorney -The Innocence Project

Staff Attorney - The Women's Law Center

Associate Attorney, Cochran and Grace, Attorneys at Law

Associate Attorney - Marcy and Carson Attorneys at Law.


TYRELL JONES

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Central High School-Philadelphia.

B.A. - Administration of Justice, Pre Law, Trial Advocacy- Temple University.

Worked as Bailiff-Philadelhia Court system, while attending Law School.

J.D.- Middleton Law School, Bayside,PA.

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey and New York.

Associate Attorney at Cochran and Grace, Attorneys at Law

Associate Attorney at Biggs and Sanders, Attorneys at Law.



THE OFFICE OF JOHN "HANGING JOHN" WILTSHIRE



Assistant District Attorney  John Wiltshire looked at the dossiers on us on his desk.

'So Fat Boy switched up huh? He passed this case off to these guys....I know Brooke and Natalie...They are Assistant District Attorneys...only they are with Karen Page's Wrongful Conviction, Conviction Integrity Unit.


"I know her too! This David Charles, I know of him....Public Defender...I argued this case and won against him two years ago...Now he's with Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit....These other two....I don't know... Say isn't Brooke married to a Spade in the Federal court system..." he asked.



"I don't like that kind of talk....Some people would call it racist....If you mean is she married to an African-American man, yes she is.. His name is Sean Marks..."said Investigator, Ingrid Stevenson.
She passed him the dossier.


Sean Marks

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Northeastern High School.

B,A,- Administration Of Justice/Trial Advocacy/Pre Law- Villanova University

J.D.- Georgetown  University Law Center

Speaks Spanish/French and Russian fluently.

Passed the Bar in Virginia/ Washington D.C./ Pennsylvania/New Jersey/New York/ Deleware

Law Clerk for Pennsylvania's Chief Judge of Appeals, Carter Baum

Trial Attorney for U.S. Department of Justice's Anti- Trust Division, Washington D.C.

Married to Attorney Brooke Kennedy, A Trial Attorney for The U.S. Department of Justice, Anti Trust Division. 

DIVORCED after two years. No Children.

Federal Public Defender- U.S. Courthouse- Philadelphia PA.

Married to Attorney Brooke Kennedy again



"So, an educated Spade huh? Brooke married this bum twice huh?" laughed John Wiltshire.



Ingrid bristled at his language...She really didn't like this man.



II-

We pulled up in front of the Men's Correctional Facility in Philadelphia...


Olivia allowed us to use one of her mini buses..... We had stopped by Cakeman Raven's before arriving here.





We got Pastries, Bagels and Cream Cheese and Jelly, Doughnuts fresh from the oven and a Thermos filled with Hot coffee...


William "Bull" Bailey was working the check in desk today....

"Why does HE have to be working everytime we visit the jail house.?" asked Brooke, looking at him with disdain as we entered...



"You're just lucky I guess." said my wife Natalie, who felt a little better today...She and I weren't the only Blacks on this particular visit.



Sean knew that this man had the hots for his wife.. And was eager to give him something to really be angry about..
He gave her a wet ,sloppy kiss in the parking lot in plain view..
Brooke practically swooned, being caught off guard with a kiss like that..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU that felt like a bedroom kiss." she said.
"Good, because I feel like taking you to the bedroom." Sean Whispered...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she cooed..feeling very aroused and realizing this wasn't the time or place to be so.


I smiled..



Bull Bailey was incensed, witnessing the kiss... As he searched our food trays  and allowed us through with not so much as a good morning.
"What's with him?" asked Renee.




''Ahhhhh, who cares ?" said Tyrell as the five of us entered the jailhouse.



We were in a bigger room than we had been in before....Which was good considering we had food trays...Laptops and case files...


Michael Rennie had lost weight since I'd last seen him....Being on Death Row for two years and not eating good food,plus the stress of never knowing when your number was up can do that to you....He was surprised to see me...

"David....wow!  It has been a longgg time.....You are my lawyer again?" he asked..


"I'm no longer a Public Defender...I'm with the Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity unit....These are my colleagues...

My wife, Natalie Charles...

"Hello." said Natalie.
"You're married now and THIS IS YOUR WIFE? SHE'S A HOTTIE!" said Michael...


Natalie smiled and blushed....

"This is my other colleague, Brooke Marks and her husband, Sean Marks...He's a Federal Pubic Defender, who has volunteered to help us." I said.
"Pleased to meet you." said Brooke.
"Pleased to meet you " said Sean...



"And these are two outside attorneys who have agreed to help me with your case... Renee Jones and her husband, Tyrell Jones." I said.

"Hello."said Renee

"Pleased to meet you" said Tyrell.

"Wow Davey, you brought the troops out... a lot different from last time eh?" said Michael Rennie.


"Last time....I had three other cases I was working on at the same time....I won those three and lost yours , the most important case... Not this time...This time, your case is the only one I am working on...And the past three days with help from these five fine attorneys and a few others  we have thoroughly researched your case and are ready anytime the prosecution is, for your re-trial... I have even hired an investigator...He couldn't be with us today....but if you remember the last time...I didn't even have that.... It's going to be so much different now." I assured him.

"In One sense maybe...but in the other sense maybe not... that bastard "Hanging John" Wiltshire is still involved just like before..He fought my previous attorney, Justin Brown tooth and nail...




Justin told me he had had to hand off another case to some other attorneys because the stress of dealing with Hanging John had made him have a heart attack and that he had just got out of the hospital...He vowed to see my case through and he took it to five appellate courts before he got my original death sentence overturned , got me a new trial ordered and me sent here to Philly.  I'm still locked up...but it's good to be home...It's good to be in General Population and to be able to talk to people...On Death row, you're locked up 23 hours a day... with very little human contact....The person that brings you your meals and the mail doesn't talk to you....You get one hour out of your cell to shower and work out if you want..This is 100 times better." he said.



"It'll be one hundred times better when you're free again. Period!  That's the goal." I said.

"We brought food"said Brooke..
Who poured him a hot cup of coffee...


Who placed Doughnuts, Bagels, Cream Cheese, Jelly,and Pastries 

and a hot Thermos of coffee in front of him...


"Is This from Cakeman Raven's joint?  Wowwww...I haven't been there in Three years." he said.


"It sure is." said Sean...

This was good for Michael... Seeing , smelling and touching women....Brooke, Natalie, Renee...and talking to guys who weren't cons like me, Tyrell and Sean , who were all working dilligently on his case and eating good hot food and drinking hot coffee was uplifting to say the least.











We spent the day with him......Talking about the proclivities of his trial and his re-trial.


"Hey How is uh Justin doin?  He seriously needs to lose some weight....He's a good dude though." said Micheal.


"He's resting...De-Stressing we call it..,You're going to see him in court." said Natalie.

"That'll be good...Thank you guys for repping me...Thanks for the good food...Thanks for everything."said Michael.


"You're welcome...We'll be back before your trial date."said Brooke..




I reminded him before we left not to talk to anyone ,not guards, not inmates about his case...he was only to talk to us...and we wouldn't be sending any messages through anyone here either.



Bull Bailey watched us all like a hawk as we departed the jailhouse...

Boarded the mini bus and pulled off.



III-


We were all tired and famished...We decided to eat dinner at Sam Mother's Diner-

"I haven't eaten in here in awhile..." said Renee.
"Me neither...We've been eating all of our meals back at our building." said Tyrell.
"Same here..I kind of missed Sam Mother's Diner." said Natalie.
"Yeah this feels like a home coming."I said.
"It does....This food is still so good.."said Brooke.
"Comfort food." said Sean.


Lt. Tragg walked over to our table....He looked a mess.. His face was still swollen almost beyond recognition...His lip was cartoonishly swollen and one of his eyes was still swollen nearly shut....He stood there staring at us.....

"I need answers....You all were at that Day Party in New Jersey....I need the name of the young man who was the date of  States Attorney Tanya Mosley...I need a name." he said.


"Oh My God! Did he do that to you?" asked Brooke, putting her hand over her mouth and laughing.

''Wow, maybe you should stay away from whoever it is." said Renee.






Sean, Tyrell and I cracked up laughing....loudly....



Natalie was ironically the voice of reason...

"Maybe you should ask Tanya herself... We were never introduced to him...No one here knows him." she said with a straight face.


"So None of you guys know who he is? Right? I think you're all liars... When I get him and I will...If I find out you guys did know him...I'm hauling all of you in and charging you with Obstruction of Justice.." he said.

''Alright, GET AWAY FROM OUR TABLE!" said Sean..
"YEAH GET AWAY FROM OUR TABLE!" said Tyrell....

"Please leave, no one here has anymore to say." I said softly...






Brooke, Renee and Natalie turned their backs to him and continued eating...So did the rest of us...


He stood there and stared for a few minutes and then angrily stormed out of the diner. He didn't want to risk another possible beatdown either...he weighed his chances against three men and his chances didn't look good..He wisely backed down.



Tender was the night!



Once at home...Natalie took her heels off and I helped her unzip her skirt..

''What a day....I'm as horny as hell.." I whispered in her ear...

She giggled that cute giggle of hers... "Is there ever a time when you're not horny as hell?" she said.. slowly and softly rubbing the crotch area of my trousers... Her eyes got as big as saucers...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LOOK AT YOUUUUUUUU!!! MYYYYYY GOODNESSS!" she laughed... "I guess you aren't lying.." she laughed...

''No I'm not!"I said.


"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I guess I'll have to take care of that, huh?" she asked, continuing to laugh....."OUUUUUUUUUU IT's SO DAMN BIG!" she said, kissing me slowly and softly...
We continued kissing...

and I took her bra off  and  I slipped her panties down..




"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  GIRRRRRRRLL!" I cried out.
We lie on the bed kissing and smooching like two teenagers....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMM WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU?" she asked as we lie on the bed, kissing like there was no tomorrow.

"Anything...Anything you want.." I said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I LIKE THAT!" she giggled as we continued kissing.
I turned Natalie over and entered her slowly...She was so damn soft, smelled like a newborn baby and so wet....

"Ummmmmmm I'm not the only one who was horny as hell.." I said and laughed..

"I never said I wasn't." she said....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! JUST PUT IT INSIDE MEEEEEEE...OUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned as we began to make love....
"OUUUUUUUUU STOP LOOKING SO,,,SO.....HUNGRY..." she said...

 I laughed out loud....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOD! I told you I was gonna eat you up..." I said.


"SO DO YOU!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! TAKE ME!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYY GODDD DAVID!" she moaned as we began making sweet love..

And Next door....
"Vanilla, you have no idea how bad I want you!" said her husband, Sean.....

"Judging by the size of that bulge in your trousers, I think I do.....Oh My Goddddddddddd Sean...WOUUUUUUUUUUUUU, how does your boxers contain all of that?" Brooke asked.

"I don't know.....They do quite well until I'm around you..." he said...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" cooed Brooke...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ...My goodness Sean.Do I get you that excited?" said Brooke, devouring his lips...

"YES......YES YOU DO!" said Sean...

"OH MYYYYYYYY!" exclaimed Brooke.




He slipped her panties down..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm, Vanilla, you have no idea how bad I want you!" said her husband, Sean. again.......

"I'm right here for the taking baby!" she cooed...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned.

They lie across the bed, kissing each other passionately...
before he turned her over and entered her warm, soft and wet center......

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM VANILLA!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DADDY, YOU FINNALLY GOT WHAT YOU WANTED HUH?" she cooed.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FINALLY!" he said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AND I'M GETTIN WHAT I WANT TOOO!! OUU!" she cooed.
And soon they were making sweet love...just as we were...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM  THIS IS SOOO DAMN GOOD!" he moaned.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWDDD!" she cooed...

And for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....the beds in both of our homes were getting a good workout.



IV-


It was Thursday Night...But we were in The No I.D. Bar , rather than Curleys...

''How is your case going?" asked Jazzy.

"It's going good...We did all of our research at Olivia and Beverly's house and then we went up to the jail to visit with our client." said Natalie.


"We are just waiting for a trial date.." said Brooke...

"You guys sound like you've got it all together."said Dabnis..

"Thanks for lending us Tyrell...He's been a real help... Thanks for Renee too!" I said.

''She's a gem." said Kayla, smiling and hugging her high school friend..

Renee smiled....


"We were in Sam Mother's last night...Lt. Tragg came in there all busted up, asking us if we knew the name of the guy States Attorney Tanya Mosley is dating." said Tyrell.


''What for?" asked Ray.


"He apparently started something in Curley's last week when we weren't there and the guy pasted him and good...You should see his face...He looks like a truck hit him...His lip is swollen...One of his eyes is swollen shut...His face is so swollen he isn't recognizable...."said Sean.

"That's how he looked the other day when I saw him outside the food truck..."said Karen...

 

"He came to our house the other day trying to give me and my staff the third degree..He's lucky we let him in."said Olivia.
 
"He's really unhinged about this..He wants to run this guy in, charge him with assault."said Donnie Ray chuckling..


"He said he'd better not find out that we knew him or he was coming back with warrants to run us all in." said Beverly.
"He really needs psychiatric attention." said Nelson.

"It's good we aren't at Curley's tonight..I really don't feel like dealing with him." said Josie.
"Yeah me neither." said Paris...

"He is really a pain." said Bresha.
"I wonder if he's in Curley's picking with somebody tonight." asked Tony...

"Not if he doesn't want his block knocked off." said Alfreda.

"I wonder what it would take to make him stop?" asked Rockland...

 "It must be driving him crazy that he can't find us....I know he's been to our old office."said Yvette.

"Several times...He's asked me where you guys are because he can't locate you...I told him you guys are working a case in Bayside..He probably went out there looking for you.."laughed Gary.

Keith Jones spit his drink out laughing..
So did Bee Bee.
"The Thing is..We don't know the guy." said Sofia.
"Really...and I wouldn't tell him if I did know."said Kahlil.
"Me Neither." said Jade.,


"He's been bugging me about it too! Wanting to know if I knew where you guys were working today...I didn't even answer him or pay attention to his threats." said Danny.

"He's an annoying insect."said Virginia..



Her husband, Jetty laughed. " We need a fly swatter."he said.

''Well the important thing is, you guys have your case together." said Jazzy.
 
"Yeah and hopefully, you'll  get an acquittal this time." said Dabnis..
"And a little revenge on Hangman John" laughed Kayla.
"It's Hanging John Babes...but we get it." laughed her husband, Ray.



"It aint couples night...but this will do." said Jessica.

"Most definitely..."said her husband, Chip..




As more drinks arrived.


"Tonight for the first time...We'll be riding back with everybody and not going in a seperate direction."said Karen.

''We'll be in our new house...with our new neighbors." said her husband, B.L., who was happy to be living on the same block as us in  their new house.


"I remember that feeling.. It was a good one.A warm one."said Natalie.


"It was indeed." I said.

"Ahhh yes.... joining this friend group. Moving into our new home." said Brooke.

"Yes indeed."laughed Sean.

"Nice Night, unseasonably warm and eventless." said Zoey.
"That's the best kind." said Lem.

Renee laid her head on her husband's shoulder...



He hugged her...

before they began kissing passionately with wild abandon...That's how comfortable they felt.




Natalie sat on my lap.....


She kissed me softly, slowly.....

It was a nice full moon out tonight.


I thought of our client, Michael Rennie... I wondered if he could see the moon from his jail cell tonight.


(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment