Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Felonious Arrest, Part 2


Cheryl and Joseph Bishop drove to our Duplex, unknown to them that Lt. Tragg had placed a GPS tracker on her car...

We were having breakfast...



"Dig in guys, breakfast is served." said Alfreda...







Pancakes, Hash Browns, Sausage, Coffee and Orange Juice were served. 

"Ummmm I'm good and Hungry this morning."said Olivia with a smile.
 
"Me too baby." I said , hugging her...


"We burn up a lot of energy in the bed, don't we husband?" whispered Beverly to Nelson...
"Lawd knows we do.." whispered Nelson to Beverly... As they both giggled....

"This smells and looks so good." said Josie..

""Ummmmmmm yes it does." said Bresha..

Just then the doorbell rang.


Alfreda turned on our doorbell monitor..

It was Cheryl and newly released Joseph Bishop Jr.




"Ouuuuuu it's Cheryl.......I didn't know she knew where I lived...and she's got someone with her..buzz them in." said Olivia.



"Olivia!!!! Olivia!! So this is where you live huh? This place is beautiful...Tanya told me that Beverly and her husband live downstairs and your first floor you have a conference room, a law library and a media room.....This is something else....and you own a bus company and a catering compamy too?? WOW...I am impressed..." said Cheryl..

''And you are Joseph Bishop the third eh? You're all over the news." said Olivia.

"Yes...That would be me... I'm not all over the news the way I'd like to be,but uh under the circumstances...Yeah, I guess I am." said Joseph shrugging his shoulders...


"Ummmmmmmm he's cute." whispered Josie to Bresha.
"Yes he is." agreed Bresha.
"Ummmmmmmmm UMMMMMMMPH...I bet he is puttin a hurtin on Tanya in the bed...She probably don't know if she's cuming or going." laughed Alfreda silently...


"Cheryl and I went to High School together...." said Olivia...


"Yes... We had a few classes together...We weren't really close, but we knew each other...You were entering law school, when I was entering Temple for my second B.A. degree... I followed you into the law by three years." said Cheryl....."Now look at us." she said. 

"Let me introduce you to my staff..."said Olivia...
 

"First off, this is my husband, Donnie Ray Alexander, a former Homicide Detective....He is our in house investigator." she said.

"Pleased to make your acquaintence..." I said.



"This is my right hand, My partner and my niece, My older brother's daughter, Attorney Mrs. Beverly West-East."said Olivia.

"Hello " said Beverly pleasently...
"This is my other right hand.... Attorney Nelson East, her husband...who has been with me since we were all Public Defenders..." said Olivia..

"Hello, pleased to make your acquaintance.." said Nelson.

"And these are my two left hands... Attorney Ms. Josie Boyd, who has been with me since we moved into this place and opened up..."said Olivia.

"Hello, pleased to meet you." said Josie.


"And last but never least , my baby, Attorney Mrs.Bresha Billips...who was one of my brightest law students when I briefly lectured at Middleton Law School in Bayside.. When she graduated and passed the bar...She interned for me and after her intership...We offered her the job and she accepted."said Olivia.

"Pleased to meet you." said Bresha.



"And of course my Office Manager supreme, Mrs. Alfreda Cambridge....Beverly's mother." said Olivia.

"Pleased to meet you both."said Alfreda.

"You've got quite a talented and good looking squad around you Olivia..."said Cheryl.


"I'll say." thought Joseph Bishop, who couldn't take his eyes off of all of the women..






Beverly, her aunt Olivia, Josie, Bresha and even Alfreda.

"Lawd have mercy, how do those two guys concentrate on their work with these fine ass women working here everyday?" he thought.

''Did you ever get married Cheryl ?" asked Olivia.

"I did not...I've been a workaholic over the years...I'm seeing someone right now...It just got started...we are getting to know each other." she said.

"So Sit down...pass them a plate...There is enough food here..have some breakfast...I take it this just isn't a social call."said Olivia.


"I am a trial attorney like you, but I am primarily a prosecutor.right now  and I work for the States Attorney 's Office..I would like for you guys to run his defense.."said Cheryl.

"I can understand that.....It makes perfect sense." said Olivia.

"It appears to be an easy case to win." said Beverly.
"Maybe...or Maybe not...If you hit him first and I can't blame you if you did...He is good in bringing it out in people...They may have an out..."said Nelson..


''Relax....I'm going to Curley's and investigate..at least 7 people have said he started the fight and with States Attorney Tanya Mosley's testimony that's eight people.." I said.





''Thank you guys...Thanks for taking my case.."said Joseph.


"We'll arrange for you to be paid by the Harris Group...Mr. Bishop's employer and the State's Attorney's Office..."said Cheryl.

"That's great Cheryl..That's great." said Olivia.



Across the street from us... Lt. Tragg sat in an unmarked police cruiser...Unknown to Cheryl...He had placed a GPS tracker on her car..

I noticed the car sitting across the street....
Nelson noticed it too! He slipped out the back of our house. Checked her car and removed both GPS Trackers...







He walked a few blocks to a gas station and placed the trackers on a random car and quietly walked back to our duplex...


All out of the eyesight of Lt. Tragg.


As Lt. Tragg watched our house..


"They lied to my face...told me they didn't know him and now he's over their house as soon as he gets out of jail with his lawyer.. I ought to have them all brought in on Obstruction of Justice charges." he said.


II-


Cheryl dropped Joseph off at Tanya's house...He had packed an overnight bag..

"Well Have a good night....Tell Tanya  I'll see her in the morning." said Cheryl...
He Hugged her  and kissed her on the cheek...

"I will...Thank you baby!"said Joseph, getting out of the car and ringing the doorbell...
Tanya answered the door in just a T-shirt and Panties...

His eyes bulged out of their sockets.

"OH MY GODDDD!" he said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she gasped....



"Tanya took me by Olivia and Beverly's house...They have agreed to take my case." he managed to say.

"Good.....ummm good....We've already set into motion where The Harris Group, your law firm will pay your legal fees and the State's Attorney's Office will re-imburse them in the future.....You're covered."said Tanya..



''And you're covered...Now enough legal talk...LAWWWD Girl..Close that door.." he said.

Tanya closed the door,locked it and dimmed the light...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH....DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN!!" she said as they kissed passionately...

"I DON'T WANT TO..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD...LOOK AT YOU!" he moaned..





He slipped her panties down...


He lifted her up...and slowly entered her...Her legs shook with anticipation...She was so wet ,it wasn't funny..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDD! WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE A HORSE...WOUUUUUUUUUUU!"she screamed out, her eyes rolling into the back of her head...

Sweat was rolling down his back as he thrusted away..



He placed her on her kitchen sink....spread her legs and entered her again....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD TANYA...I MISSED YOU..." he cried out..

"I MISSED YOU TOO!"she cried out....


He turned her around and entered her doggie syle....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  I WANT YOU SO MUCH TANYA..." he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TAKE ME! JUST TAKE ME...OHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!" she cried out...


They were on the kitchen floor really going at it...like wild animals...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LET'S GO UPSTAIRS...GET IN BED!" she cried out...



"Okay." he said as they stood in the living room kissing passionately....She grabbed his penis and led him up the stairs, stroking it softly....
They stood in the bedroom with him grabbing her butt and squeezing it..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Tanya whispered silently...
They sat on the side of the bed...Kissing as she rode him slowly and softly...

and finally on top of the bed.......



He flipped her over and again entered her slowly... 

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM JOEY!" she cooed.

"WOMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"he cried out...

He spread her legs wide and entered her again... humping her over the bed.....
and finally making love to her on top of the bed...for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I THINK I'M IN LOVVVVVVVE" he said.

She smiled....She didn't expect to hear that from him so soon...She loved that he said it..

"I'M IN LOVE TOOOOO!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out...



She lie on top of him...trying to catch her breath.

He put his arms around her waist...

"I love you girl." he whispered in her ear..

"I love you too!  Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she cooed, her left foot still shaking.





III-


CURLEY'S BAR-

"I wasn't here that night Donnie Ray....but knowing Artie's history as I know you know it...It is very likely that Artie started this...You know how it is...Your friends come in here on Thursday Nights and he's in their faces, trying to trigger them the entire time they are here..They can't drink in peace.. I admire that now you guys ignore him , but still he stands around pontificating , threatening to write you guys up for DUI...when he knows you come and leave in buses..I'm just saying he is a pain in the ass to a lot of people.. You are free to interview my staff, who was here and my customers.who witnessed it..but you know like I know...Artie probably started this." said Curley...
"Okay..Thank you Curley." I said.



"You know he's in jail?" said Curley...

"WHATTTTTT??" I asked.
"Yeah last night he followed the MAYOR'S NIECE up to Lover's Lane..


"Yeah , she was in a car, making out with her girlfriend....Somehow or another, He had put 2 GPS trackers on the wrong car and traced her girlfriend's car to the lovers lane... " explained Curley, who nearly split his pants laughing....

The Press somehow got wind of this...And he and them thought they were going to catch State's Attorney Tanya Mosley or Attorney Cheryl Williams and this guy in the car making love and instead he walked in on those two... They called the police and had him arrested...

"He's in jail and in deep trouble ...Oh MY GODD!!!" said Curley, laughing so hard, his entire body was shaking..

I died laughing......


Bad News travels fast and that same day, the news of Lt. Tragg's arrest traveled to our friends in the Bridge Building.


who were having breakfast..

"Guess what? Lt. Tragg is in jail...He got locked up last night..." said Jazzy, who was laughing uncontrollably...
 
"It was on the news...He apparently put a GPS Tracker on the wrong vehicle and followed it out to Lovers Lane.....And you know him...He made an anonymous call to the press... Well he jerked open the wrong door to the wrong car and it was the mayor's niece...In the car making out with her GIRLFRIEND....Neither one had on anything more than panties and bras."said Dabnis, laughing...
"I know the mayor's niece...She's an Attorney...She works at the Women's Law Center down the street...I  knew she was Gay..." said Kayla..
"Yeah, but the public probably didn't..Oh wowwww!"said Ray.



"You know he always sends an anonymous call to the press, whenever he thinks he's about to make a big bust.." said Jessica.

"Well he made a big bust yesterday....Only it wasn't the bust he thought he was making.." said Chip, which had the entire table in hysterics...


"It's all over the news....The Mayor didn't know her niece was gay either...She said her niece is in seclusion....and she is livid over what happened.  Lt. Tragg may have finally gone too far."said Karen.

"I know the mayor's niece...She's an Attorney...She works at the Women's Law Center down the street...I  knew she was Gay...I didn't know she was in the closet."said Natalie.


"Maybe she wasn't....But maybe she just wasn't broadcasting it to the world..."said David.,

"I know her too!  She has a right to her privacy....That was destroyed last night by that knothead Lt. Tragg."said Brooke.

"He'll probably be out around Thursday....I think we should all hang out at Josie's again...He'll be as unhinged as ever when he gets out." said Sean....

"Yeah, you got a point...I wouldn't be able to look at him without laughing..."said Zoey...
"Me Neither." laughed Lem.

"I know the mayor's niece...She's an Attorney...She works at the Women's Law Center down the street...I  knew she was Gay..We used to work together." said Renee.


"Yeah, well now everybody knows it." said her husband, Tyrell.


"I know what happened... Lt. Tragg put one of his trackers on that lawyer, Cheryl Williams car...They were over Olivia and Beverly's house yesterday after she sprung the State's Attorney's boyfriend from jail." said Paris.
"And they did what they always do, take the trackers off and place them on a random car."laughed Tony...

 

 Yvette was howling with laughter ...."Oh My God and he wound up following the Mayor's Neice's girlfriend to lover's lane.." she said.

"Damnnnnnnnnn ,I saw it on the news this morning..Caught them in the SUV,making out in nothing but panties and bras..."said Keith Jones.
"You got a good view didn't you?" laughed his wife, Bee Bee..
Sofia laughed.  "Everybody has a right to their privacy....Why has he got to be so damn annoying.. If he would put as much energy into being a good detective...He might have a higher clearence rate."said Sofia.
"He really needs to see a therapist." said Kahlil.
"I've been saying that....Danny told me he's the laughing stock of the police department...Everybody has heard the story and everyone is laughing about it.. I don't know how he keeps a job." said Jade.





"I don't know how either Jade." said Virginia.


"Nepotism and the good ole boys network." said Jetty...

And of course at home,


 they had a simular reaction when I told them...



Olivia was howling with laughter ...."Oh My God and he wound up following the Mayor's Neice's girlfriend to lover's lane.." she said.
Beverly was laughing so hard, her whole body was shaking....Nelson was holding her...
''Wow ,I had no idea...I just placed them on a random car at the gas station...Maybe we should stop doing that and just toss em in the trash can...I certainly didn't mean for anyone to get hurt behind this."said Nelson.
"It's not your fault..Why is he tracking the cars of law abiding citizens? And why would he call the press? You know he made an anonymous call to the press.. He was expecting to run into Tanya Mosley or Cheryl Williams and that guy having sex in their car...and why would he do that?  Everybody is entitled to their privacy..."said Josie, who was unusually angry.
"I think he knows that now..."said Bresha.


"No he doesn't....He's a thick headed boob and that's just why he is where he is...Sitting in a jail cell."said Alfreda, laughing..






THURSDAY NIGHT-CURLEY'S BAR- "COUPLES NIGHT"



Lt. Tragg walked into the bar surprised that Olivia, Beverly, Yvette and all of their associates , who he nicknamed the "Olivia Caravan" was missing tonight... Even Curley wasn't present...His associate was in for him...

He saw States Attorney Tanya Mosley sitting with a Gentleman friend talking and drinking quietly...

''Why don't you come over my house tonight...I haven't seen you in four days." she cooed.
''Alright...I keep a spare toothbrush in my glove compartment." said Joseph Bishop who was feeling her shapely legs and slowly running his hand up her mini dress..


"Ummmm we keep this up and we aren't going to make it to my house." she said softly...


"Ummmmm, I knowwwwww.." he said.


They kissed a little while longer..




Their drinks arrived and they began sipping them and smiling at each other sheepishly...



He sauntered over to their table.

"WELL LOOK WHO IT IS...STATES ATTORNEY TANYA MOSLEY...I SUPPOSE YOU'RE SHORT ON CASH THIS WEEK EH? YOUR HIGH FALLUTIN LAWYER FRIENDS AREN'T HERE TONIGHT HUH?" he snarled.


"If I was you I'd get away from this table.. IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU!" said Tanya .


"IS THAT A THREAT? WHAT? DID I STRIKE A NERVE?" he snarled. "I see you're drinkng....Better not be driving under the influence..I'll be watching.." he said..

"Who cares if you're watching? You're off duty...An off duty detective...You have no authority to write a ticket up on anybody...now  the lady asked you to leave our table..I'M NOT ASKING YOU...I'M TELLING YOU TO GET AWAY FROM OUR TABLE! I'M NOT GONNA ASK YOU AGAIN!! GET AWAY FROM OUR TABLE!!!" said Joseph Bishop.


"MUZZLE YOUR FRIEND MS. MOSLEY..MUZZLE HIM OR I'LL MUZZLE HIM!" said Lt. Tragg..

He was punched in the jaw so hard he spun around like a top... He swung two , then three haymakers that missed..

Joey hit him with 17 lefts and 17 rights to his face.. He spun around like a top and hit the floor... He came up swinging...missing every punch he threw...but Joey was faster and more precise..He landed 20 lefts and 20 rights to Lt. Tragg's face, which was unrecognizable now and landed a left -right combonation which sent him flying into an un occupied table which he knocked over, chairs and all..
His night was over.. There wee claps and cheers from other spectators that night as staff members of Curley's picked him up off the floor and sat him down....His face was unrecognizable.. Someone got him some coffee.....His nose was bleeding profusely....Someone got him a cold towel....

"AWWWWWWWWWW....AWWWWWWWWWWW....OHHHHHHHHI'm going to file charges against him for ....for assault of an officer...awww lawd!" said Lt. Tragg..

"I think you'd better leave that guy alone man...."said a customer.....


"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!   AWWWWWWWWWW....AWWWWWWWWWWW....OHHHHHHHH I'm going to file charges against him for ....for assault of an officer...awww lawd!" said Lt. Tragg again.

"Suit yourself pal...but you started that fight...He asked you to leave..So did the lady." said the man..

"SHUT UP AND GET OUTTA MY FACE...WHO ASKED YOU?" screamed Lt. Tragg.


Four Sherrif's deputies walked in...During the melee, Tanya had called them.....Lt. Tragg's  face was unrecognizable ,it was so swollen...Both of his eyes were nearly swollen shut...His lip was swollen, both arms were torn off of his suit jacket..plus his jacket was split in the back.....His shirt was out of his pants and his hair was a mess..

"Poor guy...I almost hate to take him in..."said one of the deputies as he was taken into one of the police cruisers...

"Guys...Guys...I'm the victim here!" said Lt. Tragg...

"You sure are....He beat the crap outta you." said one deputy...

"You need to learn to leave people alone...It's a wonder this doesn't happen to you more often.."said another deputy...

"AWWWWWWWWWW....AWWWWWWWWWWW....OHHHHHHHHI'm going to file charges against him for ....for assault of an officer...awww lawd!" said Lt. Tragg..

"Seven people say you started the fight ,plus the States Attorney, that makes eight....You still want to go there with that?" said another deputy...

The other three deputies snickered.



Lt. Tragg would spend his night in lock up...The Cooler... They'd release him in the morning..



Tanya kissed Joseph passionately....She rubbed his bruised knuckles..He ran his hands completely under her dress and squeezed her butt...wincing a little bit..

"Ouuuu baby...Are your knuckles hurt?" she cooed seductively....
"Yessssss, a little bit......Maybe I should come back to your house and you can ice them down..." he said raffishly...

''Yeah that sounds like a good idea." she said smiling slyly...


They kissed some more...


"That in a nutshell is what happened." I said.


IV-

"So Lieutenant Tragg started the fight...He did what he always does.."said Olivia.
"The same thing he does to us....Only we ignore him...We give him nothing...but everybody isn't that\
disciplined. a lot of people are simply tired of him always annoying them, trying to trigger them and threatening to follow somebody and give them a ticket for drinking and driving..Everybody in there was drinking...If he could just leave people alone."said Beverly.
"Only thing is...Joseph threw the first punch."said Nelson.

Joseph threw the ONLY punches...that and the fact that he's a former Golden Gloves champ...means his hands should have been licensed as deadly weapons...That's what the prosecution will argue."said Josie.

"You think maybe we might have to broker a deal? A settlement.?" asked Bresha.
''Absolutely not...This trial is a moratorium on Lt. Tragg..In addition to the seven people who said he started the fight , we are going to put on the stand all of the people he has annoyed..all of the people he has triggered. As many as possibleWhen the jury hears their stories...They'll want to slap him." said Olivia.
Beverly laughed and laughed hard...


"We could all testify.."laughed Nelson...

"I know I could." said Josie.
"Me too!" said Bresha.
"Ditto that."said Alfreda.


''I imagine we all gotta story to tell." I laughed.

Meanwhile at the courthouse holding facility known as "The Cooler" an angry Lt. Tragg paced back and forth..


"I'm the laughing stock of the entire city...Donnie Ray must have switched those tracers off of Cheryl's car and stuck it on a random car...well he won't be laughing long...When I get outta here ,I'm gonna pull his license....see if he finds that funny and I'm going to get warrants for the arrests of Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Beverly West, Nelson East, Josie Boyd and Bresha Billips...for Obstruction of Justice..... I've had it with them...I've had it." he bellowed.



Lt. Tragg's idle threats were the farthest from our minds at the end of the day...



Olivia is a very sensual woman....Her prim,prissy and professional appearence aside...behind closed doors, she was a completely different woman...

As I've said before...When she is angry or worried...We have the best sex....She wasn't angry tonight but she was very excited about the prospects for this case.

This might be the trial that took Lt. Tragg to task for his many indescretions...He may have gone too far in pressing this case..
Her excitement also boded well for me in the bedroom...



Olivia's panties and bra slipped off the minute she entered the our bedroom., so did my trousers ,boxers and shirt...





"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned.



as we headed straight for the bedroom...



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, Give it to me Daddy....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yes baby!" I moaned as she moved up and down on my rock hard penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu don't stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu" she moaned...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.ohhhhhhhh, you feel so good." I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm....




She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuu, you're as hard as an iron pipe..ouuuuuuu.." she cooed as she moved up and down...up and down...


I spread her legs open and entered her again......




"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Donnie Ray." she moaned.. as I humped her over the bed...

"I love you too Olivia..."I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love...





  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet and intense lovemaking went by....


She laughed and then tossed her head back...moaning softly...Her body quivering softly....Her breathing getting heavy...

"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as she moved up and down on me...

TWO MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely.....


 

Olivia riding me softly and slowly and me nearly losing my mind....

 Olivia was sweating profusely and laughing one minute and crying the next....She began to climax slowly,intensely...her body shaking and she smiling the sweetest smile I had ever seen....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Donnie Ray baby, we have  to get some sleep, tonight! .Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yessssssssssssss..." she said as she moved up and down and kissed me softly..


"I know baby.Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godd!"I said..


"So we need to get to sleep soon..." she said..


ANOTHER HOUR slipped by and I began to cum like a river...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."I moaned, shaking.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,That's my guy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...That's my guyyyyyyy" she moaned as she herself began to climax...She held me tightly and continued to kiss me as she came and came hard...

 She kissed me softly as I continued to cum like a river....

"I am so grateful for you Donnie Ray..." she said, as tears ran down her face....


''I'm grateful for you too, Olivia." I said as she lie on top of me and softly drifted off to sleep....




And a floor below us in another room....
Beverly and Nelson were standing in the middle of the floor kissing passionately.......


Beverly's Bra and panties were already off and hanging on the wicker chair in the hallway....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu Nelson......ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby, I need you inside of me....." she moaned...

"Girl, I can't wait..." he said as he led her to the bed....They didn't bother to uncover the sheets....

Nelson was gentle with Beverly.....He softly kissed her navel and her breasts and her eyelids and her earlobes and eventually worked his way to her sweet lips...

By the time he did enter her warm and moist center, she was near the point of climax......


Nelson entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..She wrapped her legs around his waste and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She held him tight as if she never wanted to let go...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Nelson was losing his mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....

'UMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU LOOK SO HAPPY....YOU'RE ENJOYING ME A LOT AREN'T YOU?" she asked...

He hugged her... 

"I AM SOOO ENJOYING YOUUUU!" he moaned softly...

She laughed...

"I AM ENJOYING YOU TOOO!! OUUUUUUU!" she cooed.


  Nelson and Beverly made sweet and slow passionate and intense love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS straight.... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....Nelson climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Beverly....drenched in sweat....


She looked up at him and gave him a juicy and wet kiss....

He surprisingly felt himself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....



"Ohhhhhhhh My goodness...NELSONNNNNNN!  Again?? OHHH MY Godddd!" she yelled out...




"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" He moaned....

''Baby, sweetie..We gotta get some sleep..We won't be any good tomorrow." she said ..Then she just laughed..Nelson was too into this to even listen to what she was saying..



 

  They made sweet love for at least another TWO HOURS AND A HALF!...Beverly could see how much Nelson was thoroughly enjoying this experience....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I'm cumming...I'm cumming..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said and began to shake and gyrate and turn her head from side to side....Crying like a little girl and sweating profusely....She couldn't believe how good she was feeling at the moment..

Nelson was one of maybe two other lovers she had had , who could make her cum like this...

He began cumming like a gusher....and shaking....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned...


"Oh yes Nelson..Yes....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...niceeee...ummmmm."
she moaned, kissing him as he continued to cum like a gusher...

''We gotta get some sleep baby... she whispered...





Nelson agreed , he was breathing heavily....His breathing soon got softer and he drifted off to sleep.

Beverly shook her head...That was okay...He had earned it...He put in some work tonight! she reasoned...

She put his arms around her and rested her head in the crook of his arms...He hugged her tightly...She smiled..

(TO BE CONTINUED)



6 comments:

  1. Is Lt. Tragg serious? He wants to arrest Olivia, Beverly and crew because they told him they didn't know Bishop? Obstruction of Justice?? He can't be serious..

    ReplyDelete
  2. He can't arrest them on any of this and he can only pull Donnie Ray's license if he can prove he removed the trackers and placed them on the Mayor's Niece's car...(Actually he didn't ..It was Nelson this time.)He's got no case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not worried about him arresting Olivia and Beverly...He'd better worry about this law suit that the Mayor's niece has brought forth...It may send him back to jail...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lt. Tragg is very unhinged...He may have suffered some brain damage from his last beating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties in the air...This episode was hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope this relationship works out for Tanya...She's been going through it recently....and she's been alone for a long time.

    ReplyDelete