Friday, June 9, 2023

River Deep, Treasure Gone!

Bonnie Shay, the Insurance Investigator and Attorney  and I met at Sam Mother's diner...
"Bonnie, you should have seen Judge Brau's face when we showed those photos in that hearing...He was as red as a beat and he looked like he was about to go through the floor!  Callie was a little cooler about it, but even she was surprised and a little outraged..." I said, laughing.
"Donnie Ray, she was our target from the beginning of this investigation...She was originally Vic O'Day's attorney....She headed the team that carved out a structured plea that got them all 20-30 year sentences with promises to look after their families...O'Day saw to it that their families got money...Him being a connected guy...She made a side deal of her own and got Willie Galveston a 2 year sentence while the others all went away...Then O'day gets killed in Camden....That was an underworld hit...He crossed somebody up...It's unrelated.. So I had to wonder why a big time attorney like her that takes on six figure clients would be calling and hanging around an unemployed ex-convict, who's living with his girlfriend?  The only thing I could come up with is...He knew where the rest of the swag was and they made a deal to share the loot. That Jewelry was worth a cool 2.5 million and with the right connections, could see for triple that amount...Everybody would walk away wth a nice piece of change...So we followed her movements, tracked her phone calls.. We saw her and Willie meeting together at least a half dozen times and we have photos...I didn't even know about her and the Judge until we saw his Yacht out on the river in the same spot on several nights...Then we knew that these two were in cahoots...or something... She made the anonymous calls to Lt. Tragg telling him to look at Raylene and that she killed Willie....That's why I got you guys to defend her...She's innocent, she know nothing about this...and I'm willing to testify."said Bonnie.

As we enjoyed a cup of coffee and a cup of organic orange tea respectively....

 "They won't find those jewels.....

I went out with the Coast Guard
and an old Navy salvage ship..

They sent scuba divers down and they found the chest....

Two Trunks to be exact.....


Loaded with Gold Jewelry....The trunks had been wedged into the sand, so we had to use a chain and a crane on that Navy Salvage Ship to unwedge them and bring them up....

We loaded the Gold Jewelry in a bag and 


put the trunks back where they were....I'd like to see her face when they go back down for a deep dive and find empty trunks.."laughed Bonnie.


''So that pretty much wraps your case up... All of the stolen merch has been located...and the whole gang is either dead or imprisoned...right?" I said.


"That's right...I just need Olivia and Beverly and her guys to get an innocent girl off and it's complete..

"I suspect that one or both of them, Judge Brau and Callie Rowe, murdered Willie after he led them to the sight of the gold...but it can't be proven...No eyewitnesses..except them....The autopsy report says death was due to blunt force trauma...Meaning he was struck in the head with a rock or something..and then his oxygen tank was dislodged from his body..His lungs were full of sea water...but it was the blunt force trauma to his head that killed him. I read the autopsy report, something Lt. Tragg didn't do."said Bonnie.


"Yeah, so did we." I said.

COURTROOM D-

Olivia and the gang were in court once again...Meeting the new Judge, Michael King...Not our first choice for judge..He was Tough as nails, but knew his law and was fair to both sides.

"Good Morning, I am Judge Michael King, I'm very familiar with most of you....I am calling this hearing just so the attorneys and defendent get to know each other and to read the basic rules of how this case is going to be run... First off...The Prosecution will have the first two days to present their case...Then the Defense if they wish can present their case for the next two days or if held over for trial, can wait until then...I expect all attorneys to be on time and be ready for trial.."he said.

""I am Special Prosecutor, Callie Rowe..." said Callie... I am quite familliar with the defense attorneys..However I would like to introduce them to MY TEAM...."said Callie Rowe..
"I am Assistant District Attorney Frederick Stockton....2nd Chair.." he said.

"I am Assistant District Attorney, Jennifer Thorne..Third Chair.." she said.

They were the only two attorneys that Callie could get from District Attorney Garcetti...All of the others refused and made excuses why they didn't want anything to do with this case.. Nothing against her.. It was Lt. Tragg. Any case he was involved in was poorly investigated and bound to be an embarrassing loss.


Lt. Tragg was  as pleased as punch to be sitting next to Jennifer Thorne..He playfully ran his hands up her skirt...rubbing her legs and palming her butt....



She forcefully removed his hands from up under her skirt and moved over a bit...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU!  Uh Uh...Not this time Lieutenant...." she said sternly.....

ADA Frederick Stockton sat in between them and stared at Lt. Tragg..

"WHY DON'T YOU GROW UP?" he said.


"WHAT ARE YOU? GAY? " asked Lt. Tragg mockingly..

"I am Olivia Bennett-Alexander, for the Defense your honor." said Olivia.
"Beverly West East- Second Chair." said Beverly...
"Nelson East, Third Chair." said Nelson.
Raylene had stayed with us for a few days and then gone back to her home...So glad to be a free woman again.
"Josie Boyd, Fourth Chair." said Josie.
Bresha walked in just then...She passed a paper to Olivia.."Bresha Billips, Fifth Chair." she said.


Olivia read the paper...and smiled.. It was a report from the Cyclops Insurance Company.


''Alright..Everything has been established...We will begin the Preliminary Hearing tomorrow at 9:30 AM..I expect all attorneys to be on time and be ready for trial.."said Judge King. "Court dismissed..
"Sooooooo where is Donnie Ray this morning?" asked Lt. Tragg.
"Well, He's Not Here!"was all Olivia would say.
"LOOK! DON'T WORRY ABOUT HER HUSBAND!!! GET YOUR MIND OFF OF THE GIRLS...What I need you to do is get us some more information...Forensic, DNA whatever...Go to the M.E.'s Office...Have you read the Autopsy Report??...Talk to her neighbors. Check her credit card and Debit Card Records.." said ADA Frederick Stockton.

"Listen you little snot nosed mouthpiece....I was doing this when you were taking a crap in your diapers...YOU DON'T TELL ME HOW TO RUN AN INVESTIGATION!" bellowed an angry Lt. Tragg.

"Actually, he can as my second chair and thus second in command." explained Callie Rowe...







Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha left on that note and joined Bonnie and I in Sam Mother's Diner..





"Hey Liv, Beverly, Nelson, Josie,.Bresha...Did you see my report?" asked Bonnie..
"I sure did....You guys did good work...
"Hey Baby." I said.
"Heyyyyyyyy" said Olivia, who gave me a sloppy ,wet kiss..Her left leg trembled a bit...She smiled at me embarrassingly....
Beverly, as usual, took a disinfectant cloth and wiped her aunt's lipstick off of my face and lapel..
'
''Raylene, this here is Mrs. Bonnie Shay...An Attorney and Insurance Investigator with Cyclops Insurance..She is the one who paid your legal fees and contacted us to defend you.....She's been investigating the robbery that sent your boyfriend to prison and why he got such a short sentence compared to the others and the whereabouts of the 2.5 million in jewelry from the robbery that was never found.." said Nelson.

"Pleased to meet you...So Sorry you got caught up in all of this.."said Bonnie.

"Thank you for introducing me to such fine people... I am forever in your debt."said Raylene.

"Ray their case against you is so thin, so pencil thin...We might just ask that they drop charges for lack of evidence."said Josie.
"I don't know why they got such a large team..For what?  THIS CASE?? Please." said Bresha.


"That's good to know...."said Raylene..



We all ordered Key Lime Pies and hot coffees...


"I was telling Donnie Ray...Special Prosecutor, Callie Rowe was my target all along..She was my target from the beginning of this investigation...She was originally Vic O'Day's attorney....She headed the team that carved out a structured plea that got them all 20-30 year sentences with promises to look after their families...O'Day saw to it that their families got money...Him being a connected guy...She made a side deal of her own and got Willie Galveston a 2 year sentence while the others all went away...Then O'day gets killed in Camden....That was an underworld hit...He crossed somebody up...It's unrelated.. So I had to wonder why a big time attorney like her that takes on six figure clients would be calling and hanging around an unemployed ex-convict, who's living with his girlfriend?  The only thing I could come up with is...He knew where the rest of the swag was and they made a deal to share the loot. That Jewelry was worth a cool 2.5 million and with the right connections, could sell for triple that amount...Everybody would walk away wth a nice piece of change...So we followed her movements, tracked her phone calls.. We saw her and Willie meeting together at least a half dozen times and we have photos...I didn't even know about her and the Judge until we saw his Yacht out on the river in the same spot on several nights...Then we knew that these two were in cahoots...or something... She made the anonymous calls to Lt. Tragg telling him to look at Raylene and that she killed Willie....That's why I got you guys to defend her...She's innocent, she knew nothing about this...and I'm willing to testify."said Bonnie.

''Thank You sooo much..."said Raylene.
"They were looking for the Jewels at the bottom of the river weren't they?" asked Beverly..


"Yes they were Beverly...Only they are too late...Two nights ago when I was sure they wouldn't go out..I contacted the Coast Guard and they brought along an Old Navy salvage Ship..



We sent divers down and we found  two trunks, wedged into the river bottom....we used a chain and a crane to pull them up...


and our divers found 2.5 million dollars worth of Gold Jewelry, the jury stolen three years ago from Mr. Godfrey. It's been photographed and returned to him...Our case is closed...Oh and we returned the two trunks...Empty back to the bottom of the bay...We don't need em." said Bonnie.
"WHOA....So They won't find anything when they go back..
"WOWWWWWW..Can you imagine the looks on their faces when they go back down again?" laughed Josie.

"So that leaves Willie Galvenston, where does he fit in ,in all of this? What happened to him?" asked Olivia.

" As I told Donnie Ray..."I suspect that one or both of them, Judge Brau and Callie Rowe, murdered Willie after he led them to the sight of the gold...but it can't be proven...No eyewitnesses..except them....The autopsy report says death was due to blunt force trauma...Meaning he was struck in the head with a rock or something..and then his oxygen tank was dislodged from his body..His lungs were full of sea water...but it was the blunt force trauma to his head that killed him. I read the autopsy report, something Lt. Tragg didn't do."said Bonnie.

"Speak of The Devil...Here he comes." said Bresha.

Naturally , he sauntered over to our table..

"Welll look at this, you guys are back and with yet another guest...Hey I recognize you...Aren't you the Insurance Company Investigator??" he asked sarcastically...

"I am.." said Bonnie.


"You know, I wanted to know who hired you guys to represent Ms. Singleton...She clearly doesn't have enough money to afford you...I did a check of your firm's bank records Olivia...You guys got two large transfers from Cyclops Insurance to Alexander and West ,Attorneys at Law...I'm thinking...You, You Mrs. Bonnie Shay , paid for Olivia and Beverly's legal services ,isn't that right Mrs. Shay?" asked Lt. Tragg...

"My company's business with their law firm is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! Soooo I refuse to answer that!...Your time would be better spent trying to find the real killer of Willie Galveston and not worrying about who paid Raylene Singleton's legal fees."said Bonnie Shay politely..


"I ASKED A QUESTION AND I WANT AN ANSWER!! Now you can play with me if you want...but I can pull your license..just remember that!" said Lt. Tragg...

"No you can't....You don't scare me...I'm also an Attorney...I know the law...which you obviously do not!"said Bonnie..
''And she's our friend...Try to pull her license and we'll fight you to the very end.."said Beverly...
"My Niece is correct...That will be a battle and a lawsuit you can't afford to fight..So please stop with the threats....Was it something else you wanted? If not go order some breakfast and leave us alone."said Olivia, now tiring of him...

"TRAGG!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?  THIS ISN'T GETTING NEW INFORMATION...LEAVE THIS WOMAN ALONE!!! I HEARD THE TAIL END OF THIS CONVERSATION....YOU'RE BUSY WORRYING ABOUT WHO PAID THIS WOMAN'S LEGAL FEES...TO HELL WITH THAT...GET ON THIS CASE LIKE I ASKED YOU!" said ADA Frederick Stockton..

"YOU KNOW WHAT BUDDY....YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET A FAT LIP!YOU DON'T TELL ME HOW TO RUN AN INVESTIGATION!! NOW I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT AGAIN!" snarled Lt. Tragg, who didn't like being talked to like that and especially around Olivia and Beverly...
"It's alright Frederick. Lt. Tragg, you don't have to do anymore... I've hired an investigator to look into this further... We thank you for your time..We will no longer need your services... You don't have to come to trial."said Callie Rowe smoothly..

"Thank Goddd! I'm tired of him ripping my pantyhose with his grubby hands." said ADA Jennifer Thorne.

"I don't believe what you're saying to me...I brought this case in...I made this arrest..."  said Lt. Tragg, wounded.
''Yes you did and that's all we require of you...You are relieved of your duty.." said Callie Rowe quietly..


"Come on everybody...We've paid our bill....I'm tired of everytime we come in here to eat we have to be subjected to his nonsense.."said Olivia testily as we all got up...
"Come on Raylene." I said.
"Right behind you." said Raylene..
''What a butthole."said Bonnie.
"Don't worry about him....He's not going after your license." said Beverly...
"Not if he knows what's good for him..."said Nelson..
"He's such an asshole.."said Josie..
"Isn't he?" said Bresha..


I had parked in the courthouse parking lot... Lt. Tragg didn't see our vehicle and thus there was no tracking devices on the SUV...The Eight of us got in and pulled off...



Callie and her team got their meals to go and also left...


Leaving Lt. Tragg standing there so angry he was shaking.....


II-

THAT NIGHT!
Special Prosecutor Callie Rowe and Judge William Rau rented a Navy salvage ship and went out on the river...
"We've got a chain and a crane to help us and multiple divers...We'll get those two boxes....We're about to be rich!!!" said a jubilant Callie Rowe...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu I can't wait.." said an equally giddy Judge William Brau..
Two divers went down....
A Third diver went down

and finally Callie went down...... They found the two trunks , hooked the chain up to them and had them brought to the top...

What Happened next was shocking!



"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?  They're empty!!!!HOW CAN THIS BE???" asked an astonished Callie.
"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? I DON'T BELIEVE THIS...I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS...ALL THIS FOR NOTHING! NOTHING????" screamed a tearful..William Brau...


It was a very sad ride back to shore for both of them.....They couldn't believe that both trunks were completely empty, couldn't imagine who had gotten to this gold before they did!

THAT SAME NIGHT-
 At our house and in Olivia and I's bedroom.


I had said when Olivia was upset about an injustice or anything for that matter...We had the best sex of our lives.. her niece, Beverly was the same way... I told Nelson about this..
.The streets were quiet.. We were turning in. Olivia was a little ticked off about Lt. Tragg's intrusion in our meals the past three times we were at Sam Mother's Diner..

"Couldn't he just one time come in, get his food and  leave us alone?" she asked...


"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I can take my clothes off and relax....but on the other hand...Imagine  the look on their faces when they find those two trunks empty....The looks on their faces must be priceless"said Olivia, as I unzippered her and helped her out of her clothes. 

"I'm glad you're taking them off too. Myyyyyy myyyyyyyyyy OLIVIA!!! Ummmmmmmmm!" I moaned

Unsnapping her bra...




and watched her undress.

"You like these huh?" Olivia said... "I think I'm getting too old for thongs...but Beverly and Kayla told me to go for it..said you'd love it." she giggled.

"They were correct...I'm going to buy them both something nice." I said..

"Oh Hush up!"laughed Olivia.


"Oh My God...I know they are pissed... I wonder if they went out tonight?  laughed Olivia as she slipped out of her bra and panties..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger? Myyyy lawddd!  OUUUUUUUU!!" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine..Just forget about your problems..." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...Both of her legs were trembling. now..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU!!!!!!! " she cooed.. "OH MY GODDDDD!" she yelled aout as I entered her...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!!! UMMMMMMM!!!!! YOU MAKE IT SOOO EASY TO FORGET ABOUT ...OUUUUUU, THE PROBLEMS OF THE DAY!!! OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....Olivia had a very quick orgasm that made her head turn from side to side and her body tremble.....


I slipped her petite body on to the chest of drawers, spread her legs and entered her again......
It was no time until she was having another orgasm and crying like a little girl, her body trembling and she holding me for dear life...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOD LORDDD DONNIE RAY!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"
she cooed loudly...

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..



"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM
" she said..as I lifted her up and entered her again....


 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..as her body continued to tremble and she looked at me in amazement.. She was having a third orgasm....Her legs were kicking upward...

"Me neither!" I said.


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!   OUUUUUUUUUUUU!   UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned....


She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS! ..YOU HAVE BEEN OUT DOING YOURSELF." she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

"You want some more don't you?" she whispered...

"Yess.....Yes I do.." I said..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU You are super horny tonight.." she laughed...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Do I really?
Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"HOW BOUT ANOTHER RIDE HUH?" I asked her.

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU! YOU DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE, BEING THIS HORNY!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

"I just know you are.." she whispered...

She crawled on top of me....



This was a nice stress buster after the day we had..She fell asleep on my chest.


A floor below us in Beverly and Nelson's Domicile....



 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt..Take my clothes off...You know you want to.." she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god Yes I do..", Nelson exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...




Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny.. He gasped as he took her dress off and slipped her panties down..

He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

"OH MY GODDDD NELSON, YOU ARE HUGE!!! I'M ABOUT TO GET IT, AINT I?" she giggled..

"YESSSSSS!" was all he could manage to say as she softly stroked him...

"OUUU LOOK AT YOU....SO BIG, SO DAMN HARD AND ALL BECAUSE OF ME!" said Beverly..

"ALL BECAUSE OF YOU BABY!" said Nelson.

"You used to beg me to let you come up to my old apartment when we were Public Defenders....I must have been crazy to turn you away back then.....OUUUUUUUUUUUU , Missing out on all of this.." said Beverly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMPH." Nelson moaned....

"You don't have to beg now....it's all yours, whenever you want it!" said Beverly....

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Beverly

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me baby, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lord Knows I do...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! AM I ?You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...as she rode him cowgirl style..

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly again ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and hugging her gently....

"OHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD NELSON!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! DO YOU EVER GET ENOUGH?" she asked him as he began humping away on her with wild abandon..

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had a very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " She said. she lie still, her legs still trembling..

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she sighed...
But he was satisfied...He pinched himself...He was actually married to Beverly and making love to her on a regular basis...

The stuff dreams had been made of..He pulled her on top of him and put his arms around her.. She softly stroked his still hard penis until he drifted off to sleep.



III-
COURTROOM D- PRELIMINARY HEARING
The Preliminary Hearing in the Murder Trial of Raylene  Singleton began in Judge King's Courtroom...
Special Prosecutor, Callie Rowe didn't even show up the next two day...
This left the case in the very capable hands of Frederick Stockton....
And second chair, Jennifer Thorne...

Shame they didn't have a better case... They  showed the crime scene of the dead body of Willie Galveston being pulled from the river, with a huge bruise on his head...

They read the Autopsy Report that said he died from Blunt force trauma and drowning...and that his lungs were filled with river water,,

They spent a day just talking to people from the M.E.'s office...

Beverly and Nelson argued that in no way did any of this point to Raylene Singelton in any way...and they challenged  the prosecution to show otherwise.


Fred Stockton and Jennifer Thorne spent the next day calling 20 witnesses, Neighborhood people , who testified that they had seen and heard loud arguments between Raylene and Willie Galveston in the days before he went missing..



Beverly and Nelson debunked all of their claims... Yes they heard arguments , BUT DID THEY SEE OR HEAR ANY VIOLENCE BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM?  No not one of them did.. They were asked if they had had any loud public arguments with their significant others... 17 of them said they did.. Their Testimonies was relegated to mere hearsay...



Lead Attorney Olivia, who had looked forward to a battle of wits with Callie Rowe was a bit disappointed that she was not in court... Never the less, She and Josie argued that the prosecution hadn't presented not a scrap of evidence, Forensic or Otherwise to prove that their client was anywhere near Willie after the last time the two were seen together...Three days before his body was found floating in the river....

Bresha interviewed people from the M.E.'s office that said there was no Forensic or DNA evidence linking Raylene or anyone to Willie Galveston's murder...Considering he had been in the water all that time...

We could have rested without a defense at this point...


Lt. Tragg defiantly came to the trial , but he didn't sit with the prosecution....He sat and laughed as Beverly, Nelson, Olivia, Josie and Bresha picked apart his case, the case he made.. He wondered where I was... and Bonnie...He feared we were up to something... He wondered where the investigator was that Callie said was going to take his place. He wondered where Callie was for that matter?



Special Prosecutor Callie Rowe showed up on day three of the hearing....She looked as if she had been crying and hadn't gotten a minute of sleep...

Judge King admonished her... 

"Where have you been?  I like My Attorneys on time and ready for trial... You have been missing the bulk of your time .....Lucky for you , you have capable attorneys that carried the ball for you...It's the defense's turn now....Sorry.." said Judge King.

Olivia asked where was there any proof that Raylene had committed any crime at all?
She asked for Forensic and DNA proof....There was none...She spoke of the witnesses..
All they produced was hearsay and she threw her hands up on mock frustration!

"Where is the proof?" she asked..


Beverly called Lt. Tragg to the stand!




This drew a collective groan from ADA Jennifer Thorne, ADA Frederick Stockton and Special Prosecutor, Callie Rowe...


Lt. Tragg strode cockily to the witness stand and was sworn in...

"Lieutenant, you made the arrest right? What made you come to the conclusion that my client committed this murder?" asked Beverly...


''As you know ,I've been a Detective for years , a lot longer than you've been a lawyer...and it has been my experience that when someone dies...the culprit is nine times out of ten ,someone close to them...In this case, his domestic partner...Heh heh heh, Ms. Singleton...." he said.

''Did you have any physical proof of this...Fingerprints? DNA?? An Eyewitness?/" asked Bresha..


''Well Wel, Well er ah  no...His body had been in the water for three days....The last time he was alive, he was seen with Ms. Singleton, arguing...In fact ,she told him to get out."said Lt. Tragg.


"That's right....She did and he called an Uber Driver..and do you know where he went?  To Special Prosecutor, Callie Rowe's house!"said Nelson... "I have an Uber Driver who will testify to that..."said Nelson...

Lt. Tragg was visibly shocked... This was the first he was hearing of this... He glared at Callie Rowe....

There was a roar in the courtroom...


"He....He did call me and he did stop by my loft, but...but ..but he didn't stay with me." said Callie Rowe..

''Where DID he stay because we have his phone records and his debit and credit card records and he didn't charge anyone or anything else that night?" asked Olivia.

"How would I know?" she asked.
"You should have told me this...I needed to know this."said ADA Fred Stockton, frustrated with Callie and angry!

"Back to you Lt. Tragg...Did you bother to check Ms. Singleton's alibi?" asked Beverly...


"She never gave one..Her Attorney at the time, a Public Defender...advised her to exercise her right to remain silent, so she did..Wouldn't budge...No alibi!" said Lt. Tragg smiling.

''Well she has a great alibi, one you could have checked on without her... The next morning...She rented a car from ACE Rental Cars...I have the credit card receipt and the Sales Slip and she and her cousin, who is here  and prepared to testify, drove to Ocean City, Maryland... I have a credit card charge for gas and a receipt for paying the tolls...and a credit card receipt for food and drinks they had at different bars and restaurants..They didn't return to Philly until the day AFTER Willie Galveston's body washed up on the shore..THE DAY AFTER!!Her cousin is here and can testify to that."said Josie..

"The Last time he was seen alive by Raylene and her neighbors was the night before he supposedly went missing...But we have film footage of him taken the next morning at a Gas station filling up...
Special Prosecutor Callie Rowe's car....Now did he spend the night with you or not Ms. Rowe?" asked Olivia...


Callie Rowe did not answer. She just sat there mutely...



"Uh I Didn't..I Didn't know.."said Lt. Tragg, as red as a beet and wholly surprised...

Fred Stockton glared angrilly at Lt. Tragg and put his head in his hands....

"YOUUUUUUU IDIOT!!!  OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW A DAMN THING!" said Fred Stockton.

"I have his last known meal at this place.." said Nelson showing a photo..


Of A Popular Coffee shop that we had attended also...



"His meal of Eggs, Bacon, coffee and toast was paid for, along with yours too Special Prosecutor Rowe by Wait for it!   Judge William Brau..."said Bresha.

"She reminds me of Jazzy so much!"said Beverly, smiling.
''Yeah, she's got Jazzy's swagger.."said Olivia.
"Yes she does." said Nelson...

"And that is actually the last time Willie Galveston was seen alive as taken by this store's video camera.and the day after that...his body washed up on the shore. Now in none of these situations is Raylene, who we know was not even in the city at the time.. That effectively eliminates her as a suspect, doesn't it?doesn't it? " asked Beverly...


"If you say so." said Lt. Tragg..


"If you say so sounds like Chinese food.. She did say so...A simple investigation...Simply following the victim would have shown all of this.. The money trails of Ms. Singleton and Willie Galveston shows his movements...Had you of done a simple investigation-"said Olivia.


"OHHH Like your husband did right?" said Lt. Tragg defiantly...


"Yes...like my beautiful husband did...There he is now!"said Olivia..

I walked in and joined everybody at the defense table.

"The Defense rests your honor."said Olivia

"Well Look at this...We got through this in just three days....Fantastic... Due to the lateness of the hour...I want you all in here tomorrow morning and I will rule on whether this goes to trial or not!
Be on time...EVERYBODY and be ready for my motion...Court is adjourned...I'll see you in the morning." said Judge King.
Bonnie met with us over at Sam Mother's diner..
"I think the Judge will throw this one out tomorrow."said Olivia.
"From what I saw you guys took them apart like surgeons in just one day.."I said.,
"You especially took apart that jackass Lt. Tragg, who built the whole case against me on neighborhood gossip!" said Raylene..
"I can't believe how sloppy his investigations are...Then again, I can."said Beverly...
''What investigation? He didn't do an investigation." said Nelson.
"Instead of a detective, you think he might have been better as a shoe salesmen?" asked Bonnie, laughing.
Josie spit her coffee out, laughing....
Bresha patted her on the back..

We were treated to a Pancake Special. Pancakes, Sausage, Hash browns, Milk and Coffee this morning





We were met by our friends, Natalie, David Charles, Brooke Marks, Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband Chip, who pulled up chairs and joined us..
"We saw you guys in court this morning after we completed our own case..."said Natalie.
''A Masterclass in Criminal Defense." said her husband David...
"You guys are surgical the way you dissect a case." said Brooke.
"I'll say...You really had that Special Prosecutor sweating."said Jessica..
"Not to mention, you made a fool out of Lt. Tragg...oh and speak and the devil appears."said Chip.


Naturally he once again came to our table.

"NICE HIT JOB YOU AND YOUR NEICE DID ON ME IN COURT LIV!!!   I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A MONKEY ON THE STAND!" he bellowed.

No one said a word...We continued eating and talking amongst ourselves...

"SOOOO THE SILENT TREATMENT EH?" he said.

"YOU ARE A DISGRACE!!  HOW DID YOU GET A BADGE???  YOU SHOULD BE WALKING A BEAT SOMEWHERE!!!!!!" snarled an angry ADA Fred Stockton...


"THAT'S IT BUDDY YOU'RE GONNA GET A FAT LIP!!" snarled Lt. Tragg, but before he could do anything..


Two Philadelphia Sherriff's Vehicles pulled up and several Sherriff's deputies walked in..
"Artie, you never learn...You never learn...Leave these people alone.."said the head deputy, who hand cuffed him...

"Let's go..." he said as they walked him out!


"COME ON GUYS!! GIVE ME A BREAK!! COME ONNNN!" he begged as they walked him out..


''Well Hallelujah!" said Olivia as we all clapped and continued to eat.




IV-


THE NIGHT BEFORE-

Judge William Brau
and Attorney Callie Rowe both disapointed that they came up empty handed in the search for the million dollar gold stash...and the fact that the trial was falling apart around her ankles.. had some stress busting sex..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned as they kissed passionately..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed..
She eased herself down on him and moved slowly up and down.. which drove them both to near delirium...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MEOWWWWWWW!" she cooed

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" he yelled out...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CALLLIEEEEEE!" he moaned..

"OH MY GOD WILLIAM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.as he plowed into her doggie style..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEET BABY!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed out loud....
EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweaty nasty lovemaking passed by before they both climaxed...



Callie got up ,took a nice hot soapy shower ,lotioned down and got dressed...

Judge Brau was sound asleep... He was nude...His mouth was wide open and he was snoring.

She bent down and kissed him on his cheek.. she had just enough time to grab some coffee


And grab the train to center city and court..

The Judge was still fast asleep and in the nude when Lt. Danny Ho of Robbery-Homicide

and Attorney and Insurance Investigator, Bonnie Shay,
along with a Tactical Squad raided his Yacht, Rich Man's regret and arrested him for Complicity in the Murder of Willie Galveston and Conspiracy in the Theft of the Gold Jewelry...
COURTROOM D- 10:00 AM

"ALL RISE FOR THE HONORABLE JUDGE MICHAEL KING!" said the Bailiff.

We were all there, Olivia, Beverly, Raylene, Nelson, Josie, Bresha and Myself...and Callie Rowe, Fred Stockton and Jennifer Thorne representing the prosecution.
"There is no way this gets held over for trial.."said a very confident Olivia..
"No way at all Auntay."said Beverly
"I wish I was as confident as you guys." said Raylene.
"Relax...I'd be very surprised...Very Surprised if this is held over."said Nelson.
"We've won a gang of these cases in the preliminaries."said Josie.
"I'm glad...I'm a little tired.." said Bresha.

"To tell you the truth Bree. So am I." I said.


Callie hung her head down...She was disapointed she didn't get to go head to head with Olivia..Disapointed she hadn't gotten an outside investigator sooner and really disappointed this case was going down the toilet and she not only hadn't found the gold , but now suspicion was on her in the disapearence and murder of Willie Galvenston..
Fred Stockton shook his head....Now he saw why the older ADA's refused to take a case that involved Lt. Tragg...They were stone cold losers and speaking of Lt. Tragg...He was cooling his heels in the "Cooler", having been arrested again for violating Cease and Desist Orders Olivia and her people had out on him...
ADA Jennifer Fischer looked like she wanted to cry...She knew what was coming..


"I'll make this brief.. This was a sloppy case...It was poorly investigated  and poorly presented on the Prosecution side and on the side of the Detective who brought the case in...Where is he?? He's not here today huh?  Anyway....I see no need for this case to be brought to trial..,no need for this poor woman's life to be put on hold any longer... I am dropping all charges on the grounds of lack of evidence.. Court dismissed...Young Lady, you are free to go!" said Judge King.


"OH THANK YOU SOO MUCH YOUR HONOR!! THANK YOU OLIVIA AND BEVERLY!!YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!" said Raylene.

As was now their custom , the two women leaped into the air, high fived each other and shouted
"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
I smiled broadly as Raylene hugged me..
"Thank You Mr. Donnie Ray, for getting at the truth.."said Raylene. "Josie, Bresha, thank you too!"said Raylene.
"You are soo welcome Ray." said Josie..
"You are soo welcome Ray."said Bresha.



ADA Jennifer Thorne and Frederick Stockton quickly headed for the door, only to be met by Lt. Danny Ho of Robbery-Homicide and Attorney ,Insurance Investigator, Bonnie Shay..
"Callie Thorne, you're under arrest for the murder of Willie Galvenston...You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you...You have the right to an attorney, if you can not afford one, which is highly unlikely, one will be provided to you....Do you understand these rights as I am reading them to you? Sure you do...Hook her up boyz." said Lt. Danny Ho.
"I guess Raylene was going to be your fall guy as you and the Judge made off with a considerable amount of Gold huh?" said Bonnie to her..

They hand cuffed her right there in the courthouse and lead her off to jail..

"Welllll it's been quite a day huh girls?" I said,.
"One Hell of a week end."said Olivia.
"That's for sure." said Beverly.




EPILOUGE-





Judge William Brau got himself a very savy attorney who argued that his client had no relationship with any of the six defendants arrested and convicted of the Godfrey Robbery ,No knowledge at all of the slain Victor O'Day or the slain Willie Galveston... He said he had only met him on the day , he and his lover, Callie Rowe met on his boat to hunt for Gold that was never found....He said he had no idea that Rowe was planning to murder Willie Galveston.....


A Jury bought it and he was acquitted of all charges...Miraculously...He is still a sitting Judge to this day..  He had to sell his car and his Yacht, "Rich Man's Regret". He sold his secret condo and is back with his once estranged wife.

Callie Rowe didn't fair so well.... She was disbarred and convicted of  Manslaughter and sentenced to 15-30 years.  Far less than she deserved...With luck she might be out in 10 years.











Rollie loved to party and he booked 17 rooms for us and guests of him and his wife at a nice beach resort hotel in Deleware.

We were lucky....All of us were on the same floor...And it was only us...No extra uptight neighbor to tell us to keep the noise down....We were all on the second floor and our buses were parked out back...Our two drivers were on the floor below us...

The resort was beautiful and it was right off the beach....


There was a nice restaurant in the resort where we could have our meals...


And a local bar, within walking distance where we could get our drink on....

And in all of these places... No Lt. Tragg to walk up to our tables, whining, complaining and making snarky remarks.

All of our doors were open and we walked in and out of each other's rooms, laughing and talking..

"I think we all needed this vacation..." said Olivia.
"You aint lying..." I said..
"Two days of doing absolutely nothing, but hanging out on the beach, getting a tan, swimming a little...What's not to like?" said a very happy Beverly...
"Two days of me looking at you in different bathing suits....That's heaven.."laughed her husband, Nelson.
"Nice way to end a case huh?" said Josie.
"I swear you guys get some crazy cases..."said Paris..
"Don't we though?" laughed Bresha.
"The best thing about this... No Arthur Tragg...." said Tony..
Alfreda looked around...  "Nope" she said, laughing...
"I heard he got out of jail yesterday....He won't have us to mess with for awhile.."said Rockland...
"This breeze feels so good, so relaxing..."said Zoey....
"Yes indeed...This is lovemaking weather." said Lem...
Karen heard him and started laughing.... "Oh it is..?" she said.


"You heard what the man said."laughed her boyfriend, B.L.
"I feel so relaxed.." said Yvette, resting her head in her husband, Gary's arms...
"I love the rooms." said Gary...
"This reminds me of law school , everybody on your floor had their doors open...and we were walking back and forth..." said Keith...
"It does, but this is better." said Bee Bee.
"Much better...We are with our neighbors and friends.."said Sofia.
"Yeah...We are the clique within the clique."said Kahlil..
"I like that..The clique within the clique.." laughed Jade...
Danny Ho kust smiled.
"I kept talking about us all  going to the beach....This is picture perfect." said Jazzy...
"I wouldn't mind us booking a whole week down here..."said Rockland..
"That would be nice, if our schedules allowed us to."said Kayla.
"Yeah how bout that?" said her husband, Ray.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu tomorrow we go to the beach...Tonight I'm just enjoying laying back with good friends and neighbors."said Jessica.
"Most of us work in the same building everyday....We all live on the same street for the most part and yet I never get tired of these people. " said Chip...
"Ditto and I'm just getting to know some of you, while others have been life long friends.." said Natalie...
She was sitting on the bed on her husband, David's lap....
Brooke looked at David and smiled. "Look at you David...You're as happy as a  clam." she said and laughed.. She was sitting on her husband, Sean's lap...
He had a wide grin on his face..He was happy too!

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu I'm happy, how about you?" asked Virginia, who was also sitting on her husband's lap...

"I'm definitely happy."said Jetty.


A Beautiful and Relaxing End to a lonnng three weeks!



FOR SASHA C.




3 comments:

  1. Wrap up to a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this story! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story, Great ending! Can't believe the Judge walked free though!

    ReplyDelete