Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Blind Item


 BROOKE KENNEDY-MARKS


Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Hallahan Catholic High School for Girls.Philadelphia PA.

B,A,- Administration Of Justice/Trial Advocacy/Pre Law- Lasalle University

J.D.- Middleton School of Law, Bayside,PA.

Speaks Spanish/French and Russian fluently.

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New Jersey/New York/ Deleware

Law Clerk for Pennsylvania's Chief Judge of Appeals, Carter Baum

Trial Attorney for U.S. Department of Justice's Anti- Trust Division, Washington D.C.

Married to Attorney Sean Marks, A Trial Attorney for The U.S. Department of Justice, Anti Trust Division. 

DIVORCED after two years. No Children.

Public Defender's Office-Philadelphia

Assistant District Attorney- Philadelphia Districts Attorney's office.

Married to U.S. Attorney Sean Marks

Staff Attorney-WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT\



NATALIE JEAN TENNISON CHARLES

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from The Philadelphia High School for Girls,Philadelphia PA.

B.A.- Trial Advocacy/ Pre Law/Administration of Justice - Temple University

JD-Georgetown University Law Center

Passed the Bar in Virginia/Maryland/Pennsylvania/New Jersey/Deleware / New York

Associate Litigation Attorney at Akin/Gerard/ Jordan/Hester & Field

Public Defender's Office- Philadelphia

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia

 Staff Attorney - WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT

Married to David Charles


DAVID KEITH CHARLES

Born in Philadelphia Pa.

Graduated from Simon Gratz High School, Philadelphia PA.

BA-Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre-Law- Temple University.

JD- Temple University School of Law

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New York/Deleware/New Jersey

Speaks Spanish And French Fluently..

 Public Defender- Philadelphia PA.

Single, No children

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia District Attorneys Office.

Staff Attorney -WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT

Married to Natalie  Jean Tennison-Charles


JESSICA SANCHEZ- BURROWS

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Hallahan Catholic High School for Girls

BA-Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre-Law- Temple University.

JD- Villanova University

Passed the bar in Pennsylvania/New York/Deleware/New Jersey

Speaks Spanish And French Fluently..

 Public Defender- Philadelphia PA.

Staff Attorney - The Innocence Project- Philadelphia.

Married to Attorney Charles "Chip" Burrows




CHARLES "CHIP" BURROWS

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Central High School..

BA-Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre-Law-Georgetown School of Law.

JD- Georgetown School of Law

Passed the Bar in Virginia/ Maryland /  Pennsylvania/New York/Deleware/New Jersey

Associate Litigation Attorney at Akin/Gerard/ Jordan/Hester & Field

Senior Associate Attorney - Dan Stevens -Claude Perkins Attorneys at Law-Philadelphia PA.

Public Defender

Staff Attorney - The Innocence project- Philadelphia.


THE OFFICE OF ATTORNEY RAPHAEL MALPH- STATE SENATE CANDIDATE!

Arnold Stang placed the dossiers on the five of us on the desk of Raphael Malph.

"These are the five attorneys assigned to the case... Two of em, The Puerto Rican chick and her soul brother husband are with the Innocence Project....The White chick , the Black Chick and her husband are from out of the D.A.'s office with the Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity unit...They're all as clean as the board of health...No scandals amongst them...I checked."said Stang..
''Good Job, Good Job Arnold...I'm gonna pay both of their bosses a visit.. Their Supervisor, Karen Page

 and a young guy who used to clerk for me, 


Present D,A. Gil Garcetti...."said Raphael Malph.


"I remember him...He was just an Assistant District Attorney, an ambitious young lad...When I was a Lieutenant on the Police force...Yeah, he'll do us a favor."said Arnold Stang...

At Our Building
We were all enjoying breakfast with our friends...

"Natalie, Brooke, David, Jessie, Chip...Things have been slow around the office...We know you guys are working on that big case...Why don't you let me and Kayla have a piece of it..We can research it and leave you with notes."offered Jazzy..
"Yeah, same here...Give me a piece of it..I 'll do the same thing...This will be a good learning experience for you."said Dabnis.
"Yeah, it would be.."said Paris, a Para-legal, about to enter law school.
"Yeah, we'll be glad to research a piece of it for you guys."said Kayla.
''Yeah, me too!  and Tony, this will be good training for you too."said Ray.

'Thanks man." said Tony.
"Jazzy, Kayla, everybody, thank you so much...you guys are making this so much easier for us..."said Natalie.
"It's so nice having a network of Attorney friends like this." I said.  I wasn't use to this kind of camraderie, this kind of co-operation..
"It truly is."said Brooke, who felt the same way I did. It was refreshing..


Brooke's husband, Federal Public Defender, Sean Marks looked forward to working in tandem with some of our friends in the future...They all told him the door was open to him.



"We've all been working like this for years, even before we all wound up in this building..We knew each other and we occassionally worked together.. The only difference now is we are all in the same building."said Jessica.
"Yeah." said her husband, Chip, "That's the only difference..."he added.

Our other neighbors, Yvette Jones and her crew walked in just then..

"Good MorningAll" said Keith Jones..
"Hey everybody" said Bee Bee, waving..
"Hola." said Sofia
'What's going on?" said Kahlil as they all sat down and joined us..

At another table Jade, Virginia, Jetty  and Ms. Yvette sat..
"I was good and hungry this morning."said Jade..
''So was I ." said Virginia..
"You earned it...by the way, where is Karen?" asked Jetty as he sat down..
"I don't know...I'm holding a seat for her....She must have gotten a phone call."said Ms. Yvette.


II-

In Karen's Office...
''So you see Ms. Page, this is why it's a total waste of time to reopen this case..."said Raphael Malph who had been talking to her for the past THIRTY MINUTES.
"It would be a waste of time to you Mr. Malph...You're running for State Senate and you're afraid  reopening this case, a case you prosecuted might turn up mistakes you made during the original prosecution...You have some nerve coming here to ask me to shut down this case."said Karen..
"You know...I thought you might be a little more receptive to me Ms. Page... If I am elected State Senator...I do remember favors...There could be a nice big future for you, away from Philadelphia even, in Harrisburg...Think about it." Raphael Malph said, smiling.
"I did think about the fact that you are offering me a bribe to shut down  this case.....I could go to the press with this and you would have a hard time explaining you even being here..."said Karen..
He was no longer smiling.....

"I see I 'll have to go over your head...I was trying to be nice.. Gil Garcetti clerked for me when he was fresh out of law school...I think I'll have a little talk with him about this case and about your attitude.."said Raphael Malph..
"You do that!  Now If you'll excuse me...I have Breakfast to go to... You can see your way out."said Karen as she walked him to the door of the Suite and locked it and headed for the elevator.


Raphael Malph stood there fuming...

"What a Bitch! " he grumbled......


AN HOUR LATER-

"WOW! HE WAS ACTUALLY HERE AND ASKED YOU TO SHUT THIS THING DOWN?"asked Brooke.
"He's scared we are going to find prosecutorial misconduct.."said Natalie
"I'm not shutting this down, but I want you guys to get on this and stay on this..I have a feeling..He's not done yet...In fact I know he's not done yet..."said Karen.
"You think Garcetti will shut us down?" I asked.

"I hope he doesn't...but even if he does... He can't stop us from assisting the INNOCENCE PROJECT
And just in case this gets funky..I have a plan...I'm going to drop a blind item to the press, that will have him scrambling to deny it  and drop the same blind item to his opponent for fodder... He'd better not play with me."said Karen..


"HA HA..MY GIRL!!! I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK KAREN!" said Natalie ,high fiving Karen...

"HAHAHAHA HA ,DON'T PLAY WITH MS.KAREN" said Brooke.

"YOU BETTER KNOW IT!" I laughed..


THE OFFICE OF DISTRICT ATTORNEY GIL GARCETTI-

"If I recall, You supported my opponent during my run for re-election...and NOW YOU COME IN HERE ASKING ME FOR A FAVOR??? HAHAHAHAHAHA!"laughed Gil Garcetti.

"I uh honestly thought you were uh a bit too liberal...a little soft on crime...That was then, this is now."said an embarrassed Raphael Malph.



"Soft on Crime... My administration and it's Criminal Investigation Divison and Robbery -Homicide Divisions have put more drug lords and crime bosses and their gangs and associates behind bars than the past two administrations combined...












We have formed a working relationship  with the FBI, THE ATF and THE DEA and my Narcotics and Vice divisions in the police department are the best in the tri-state area..Who is soft on crime?   I try to be altruistic.. That's why I put together the Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit..To right the wrongs of the past....even my own..

Assistant District Attorney Karen Page ran that unit by herself with no staff for three years, hiring

Olivia Bennett-Alexander, her niece, Beverly West and their team, usually our nemesis , but occassionally our partners in this venture..






And Yvette Jones-Lockwood and her stellar team...usually our nemesis , but occassionally our partners in this venture..






And partnering with the Innocence Project....


She won 300 cases practicallly by herself.."






This year I gave her a bigger budget and three rising superstars in my office, Brooke Marks, Natalie Charles and David Charles....They're doing great work...Now you want me to cut their legs from under them and shut down a case they've already begun after they've already told the woman that they were representing her? I won't do it! My answer is No." said Gil... "My record speaks for it self.. I owe you nothing!" he said.

''So that's it..You're not going to shut this down huh?"asked Raphael Malph...

"NO I AM NOT!!But I'll do you one favor!  I won't tell anybody about you trying to shake my ADA and me down...It won't help your campaign..." said Gil Garcetti..

"You rotten son of a bitch...I won't forget this Gil..I won't forget this!"said Raphael as he stormed out of  the D.A.'s office..



III-


Before he could get back to his office..The Media had the word, That the Mellisa Leonard case had been re-opened..A Case here to for, not many people were aware of.. They were aware of it now and a nasty rumor that he was trying to lean on the District Attorney's Office to shut it down.

"Nobody shakes my office down....If we are on a case..we are on it until it's conclusion." was all Gil Garcetti would say.


"I don't know anything about any shakedown....My staff Attorneys are working dilligently on this case..
That's all I have to say on the subject."said Karen, with a sexy smile..

"I don't know how this story got out...It's obviously my opponent and elements of the Radical left who are trying to smear me..I don't care about that case... I tried it 14 years ago...Nothing has changed...They have no new evidence." said Rapheal Malph... He was having a bad day...He was livid.. He knew he had been betrayed.. A "Blind Item" Indeed!

Meanwhile, Brooke, Natalie and I sat back and laughed at him and his problems..

''He's been on the Radio and Television, denying he was here or at Garcetti's office. That was some Blind Item!"laughed Brooke.
"He's got the whole city looking at this case now...He would have been better off if he hadn't said or done anything."said Natalie.
"If Doing too much was a person." I said as the three of us busted out in laughter....


''And as for "Bull" Bailey...Tell Him we already have an investigator...

Yvette's husband, Gary Lockwood...so the answer is "No" The D.A.'s Office wouldn't touch him anyway after what he did... It would make others question the validity of the investigation anyway..."said Karen...


The Next Morning....

"Olivia, Donnie Ray, Beverly....We can't thank you enough for allowing us to use one of your buses to allow us to take Mellissa's family members to the prison.."said Brooke.

"Oh don't mention it Brookie..>We have a community here...We help each other....."said Olivia..


"And thank you for your catering company with this food...This is going to make her feel so at home." said Natalie..

Beverly hugged her good friend..

"I remembered when this happened..We were all first year students at Temple.. I never believed she was guilty...Remember, You, me, Jazmatazz and my cousin Kayla all said that we couldn't wait to become lawyers to stop horse shit like this from going down...We knew she got railroaded and didn't have decent legal representation..."said Beverly...

"I was in New York...My second year at St, Johns and I heard about it and felt the same way...I'm glad we are helping you guys do something about this.."said Nelson..
"Good Luck Guys...Godspeed."said Alfreda..

Josie and Bresha waved at us..






As the five of us boarded the bus with the food trays.... We picked up Mellissa's Mother , her two sons, one who had a girlfriend and a grand daughter, she would be meeting for the first time and her aunt and uncle...

We drove up and once again saw some of the female inmates on the yard doing calisthetics and marching..


The Bus let us off in the parking lot and had instructions on when to come back..


Chip and I was vigorously searched by Bull Bailey and then he looked at the food tray we brought.
"Was this okayed by the Prison?" he asked.
"It's okayed by the warden." I said with a smile.
Chip pulled out the paperwork and showed him..
He grudgingly allowed us to Proceed.. He searched Jessica a little too much.. "Aye Yi Yiiiiii baby!" he whispered in her ear..


"Punta!" she spat...



"Huh? What does that mean? Was that something sexy?" he asked as she walked away...

Mellissa's Mother, Aunt, Two sons, daughter in law to be and Grand-daughter were checked in by others...


He didn't say a word to Natalie....It was no secret, their mutual disdain for one another.
But Brooke was a different story...

''So Brooke, Did you uh float my proposal by your boss/" he asked.



''Yes, but we already have an investigator,  Gary Lockwood, 


An Investigator for the D.A.'s Office assigned to us...So she said no!." said Brooke, who walked through as fast as she could..


The visiting room was like a family reunion for Mellissa...


Mellissa burst into tears , seeing her Mother, Her aunt and her two grown sons and daughter in law to be and her grand-daughter for the first time in three years and the first time in 14 years in Philadelphia...It was a beautiful reunion..






and the food was more than enough.....Everybody loved it.. Good piping hot soul food ,Ice tea and Coffee..

"Girrrrrl, you're eating like you know what this is all about."laughed Mellissa to Brooke.
"My Husband is Black, I've been eating like this for years, explained Brooke.
\

"OUUUUUUUU OKAY!  THEN YOU KNOW!  WELCOME TO THE COOK OUT BABY!" said Mellissa ,hugging Brooke...She really liked Brooke.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm We won't need to stop by Sam Mother's tonight." said Natalie..
"No No....I'm full.." I said.
"Me too!" said Chip.

"And I as well." said Jessica..



This was almost not like work...but a day off from work, all things not withstanding...We were inside of a prison...And at some point we did have to go over her case, piece by piece, line by line...and we did...We stayed longer than we had the last time we came  We all left at the latest time possible..

Mellissa looked so hopeful as we all left...All five of us vowed to do everything possible to get her released.

I held Natalie's hand as we walked out..


And Jessica gave Chip a long, slow ,soft kiss..practically grinding on him, just before they checked out...
This enraged Bull Bailey...
Which gave Brooke time to get by him without having to talk to him.
We all piled on the bus and headed home.. Everybody was full, tired and happy.

Except Bull Bailey...who watched as we boarded the bus and pulled off.. He guessed wrongly that the city had footed the bill for the food and the bus.. He was wrong on both counts...Olivia and Beverly had provided the bus.. and Olivia and  Ms. Alfreda had provided the food free of charge through their caterer.

He stood and watched us as we pulled off until we were out of sight.


into the Philadelphia afternoon..


IV-

NIGHTFALL-
We were home...It had been quite a day.. Quite a few days....
Natalie and I were home.. We a watched a little television, then we went to sleep...


Which is what I suspect everybody else was doing...except Brooke and Sean..


Next door in their home...


"Awww Baby, I missed you.." said Sean, holding Brooke in his arms..
"I missed you too!" cooed Brooke.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed as their kissing got hotter, He opened her blouse and unsnapped her bra and began sucking on her breasts...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW BABY! COME HERE VANILLA!" he moaned..

She loved his nickname for her...

"CHOCOLATE DADDY!" she cooed.

He loved her nickname for him!

He slipped her panties down....

"Brooke....babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ouuuuuuuu look at youuuu!" he said..

She fondled his now hugely erect penis...

"UMMMMM LOOK AT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she said..
She straddled him in the center of their bed and began to ride him cowgirl style...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! Sean moaned.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SEANNNN! OH MY GOOODNESSSS, WOUUUUUUUUUUUUU...YOU ARE SOOO DAMN BIG AND HARRRRD...UMMMMMM!!" moaned Brooke..
She rode him on the side of the bed.......
and soon they were making sweet love in the bed as their bed began to squeak loudly and their headboard began to rattle..




At our home...we could hear them through the wall..




"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! Sean moaned.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SEANNNN! OH MY GOOODNESSSS, WOUUUUUUUUUUUUU...YOU ARE SOOO DAMN BIG AND HARRRRD...UMMMMMM!!" moaned Brooke..

Their bed squeaking loudly and their headboard slamming against the wall..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"



We could hear them through the walls...

"Wowwww I thought they'd be too tired to be doing that tonight..." said Natalie, giggling...

"Hmmmmm now that I'm up..that's NOT a bad idea....." I said...

"Ohhhhhhhh come on...." she said...

I rubbed her butt softly....

"Ummmmmmm your butt does feel good.." I laughed..

"It always feels good to you.. OHHHHHHHH, okayy come on, Between them and you. it's got me kind of aroused now. ummmmmmm" she said and smiled..

I slipped her panties off...

"Ouuuuuuu David, your hands are nice and warm.....ummmmmmmmmmm" she said...

"I'm a warm hearted guy with a big penis, who would love to put it inside you..." I joked...

Natalie laughed....

"You are so silly...." she said..


And soon Natalie was riding me cowgirl style..kissing me and moving up and down..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu your lips are so damn soft....they drive me wild." I said..

"My breathing drives you wild David." she said in between slow, soft kisses..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAVID, OHHHHHH

MY GODDDDDdd!!OUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU REALLY DID WANT TO PUT THAT THING IN ME!!! OUUUUUUUUUU HOOOOOOO HOOOOO!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET NATALIE...SWEEET BABYYYYY! YESSSSSS I DIDDDD OHHHHHH GOD THIS FEELS SO DAMN GOOOD" I cried out...


"OUUUUUUU GOOOD LORRRRRD DAVID! UMMMM YOU ARE SO HARDDD!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Natalie screamed...She was having an intense orgasm and her body was trembling....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEET NATALIEEEE! UMMMMMMPH!" I moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned... She had another quick intense orgasm that had her head turning from side to side and left her mouth gaping open.....

I turned her over and enetered her missionary style..

"OH NATALIE....OH NATALIE...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NATALIE!" I cried out..

She was soft, warm and wet  and driving me bananas.....Our bed was rivaling Brooke and Seans with the squeaking..... 

SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS slipped by before we both climaxed together!....



The squeaking of beds soon stopped in both households as both couples drifted off to  peaceful sleeps..

TO BE CONTINUED-


4 comments:

  1. Am Loving this story...I think the little pet names Sean and Brooke have for each other ("Vanilla" , "Chocolate Daddy") are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this story...The Busing their family to the jail , bringing the food and the fellowship...It was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia and Beverly are so sweet ,the way they protect and support all of their friends in the neighborhood.. I love that they lent their bus and catering services to Natalie and Brooke and David..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely story full of human emotion and caring..Loved the support and the fellowship.

    ReplyDelete