Thursday, June 8, 2023

Maneuvering

COURTROOM D- Pre-Preliminary Hearing...
"Good Morning, I am Judge William Brau...I am calling this hearing just so the attorneys and defendent get to know each other and to read the basic rules of how this case is going to be run... First off...The Prosecution will have the first two days to present their case...Then the Defense if they wish can present their case or if held over for trial, can wait until then...I expect all attorneys to be on time and be ready for trial.."said the Judge..
"I am Special Prosecutor, Callie Rowe..." said Callie... I am quite familliar with the defense attorneys..We just finished going up against each other in a corporate litigation just two weeks ago." Callie laughed.
Raylene sat quietly, not showing any emotion....
"I am Olivia Bennett-Alexander, for the Defense your honor." said Olivia.
"Beverly West East- Second Chair." said Beverly...
Since I was not an attorney, I said Nothing..
"Nelson East, Third Chair." said Nelson.
"Josie Boyd, Fourth Chair." said Josie.
"Bresha Billips, Fifth Chair." said Bresha.
Lt. Tragg had a goofy pleased as punch look on his face...He attempted three times to stick his hand up the skirt of Special Prosecutor, Callie Rowe...She removed his hands three times from under her skirt.. He then palmed her butt and squeezed it a little...Moaning a little..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM" under his breath.


She turned to him and smiled, after removing his hands once  again...

"Touch me in any way again and I'm going to slap the hell out of you...GOT IT?" she said..

Judge Brau noticed it and was furious...

"Lieutenant Tragg, you can leave!!...There is no need for you to be in this courtroom." he said.
"WHAT?" said an incredulous Lt. Tragg..
"ARE YOU DEAF?? GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COURTROOM!  DO IT NOW!!! If I have to ask you again....I'll have the Bailiffs remove you now GET UP!! AND GET THE HELL OUT!!!" he bellowed..
"WELL ALRIGHT!" said a livid Lt. Tragg, who got up abruptly and was making his way to the door..


Beverly, Josie and Bresha snickered and held their heads down to conceal their laughter...They were laughing so hard, tears were streaming down their faces and their bodies were shaking...
"Now's the time Olivia." whispered Nelson to her.
"You Honor...I respectfully ask that you recuse yourself from this trial." said Olivia.
"WHAT? WHY?" bellowed Judge Brau incredulously....


"Because you are sleeping with the Special Prosecutor!   There is no way My team and I can properly defend our client and expect you to rule fairly when you two are sleeping together..and it's so obvious you have feelings for her." said Olivia..

"These charges are groundless and could mean serious consequences for you Mrs. Bennett-Alexander." said Judge Brau, meaning to be threatening...."I would tread lightly , very lightly if I were you." he said angrilly, glaring at Olivia.

"So you're going to deny these charges? Will you deny them under oath at the Legal Ethics Board where I intend to take them?" asked Olivia, not showing one iota of intimidation.

"These photos were given to us by an investigator for the Cyclops Insurance company, who is still searching for the missing jewels lost in the robbery, the defendant's late boyfriend, Willie Galveston, went to prison for.."said  Nelson.

Bonnie was still searching for those jewels...Which led to her photographing  his boat "RICH MAN'S REGRET!!"and accidentally coming across these photos..



Special Prosecutor Callie Rowe and Judge William Brau were topside on his Yachr "RICH MAN'S REGRET"
Kissing passionately, with her blouse open and him unbuckling her bra..





.Her in a sexy baby doll....
With her straddling him and riding him cowgirl style..His eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets...His mouth wide open...his tongue hanging out...
With him bending her over and entering her doggystyle over the side of the boat...
And with him riding her doggie style on the floor of the boat... They thought they were all alone out there on the water...They had no reason to believe that they were seen and photographed.

There were other more graphic photos taken at his condo through the window of him relieving the Special Prosecutor of her panties...
Placing her on top of his sink and plowing into her...  These were taken with a hidden micro-camera.

"These photos are highly invasive...This is an invasion of privacy.." said a livid and embarrassed Callie Rowe..

The photos were quite racy and quite explicit......She was relieved that this was a closed courtroom proceeding with just attorneys...No visitors, No press.

"You can take that up with the Cyclops Insurance Agency, which for some reason has zeroed in on one or both of you in their hunt for the remainder of the materials taken in that big robbery....After all you did represent the deceased...Willie Galveston in his first trial ....The  man my client is accused of murdering. and according to phone records, was still in contact with him recently..."said Olivia.




"There is more.." said Beverly...

Beverly passed Olivia some more photos...
Olivia showed them...They were taken at night...She didn't say that Nelson took the photos, She just showed them...

Once again on his boat...


The Special Prosecutor stripping down to her panties and bra and smiling with the Judge, who had an erection like a rocket ship and a goofy look on his face...

 
"This is soooo inappropriate on so many levels..You're  the Judge and she's the prosecutor on our case...It's bad enough she's even on the boat with you.. You want to come again about how my charges could mean serious consequences for me?  You'd better be glad this is a closed session...I don't think your WIFE would like to hear about this..All We are asking is that you recuse yourself...You can give whatever reason you like....The matter is closed as far as I'm concerned. "said Olivia, showing no emotion at all.

Judge Brau was as red as a beat....Sweat ran down his face...He shook a little bit...

"Well uh...Uh you make a valid point Mrs. Bennett-Alexander...In uh this case..I uh...I recuse myself from this case. You will be notified when a new Judge is picked.." he said, his hands shaking....He Whispered to her..

"You uh will uh be professional and keep this in the strictest of confidence won't you?" he asked.
"You have my word, I'll never mention this again...I just want you off this case...It's a matter of fairness." said Olivia.

"Thank You Mrs. Bennett-Alexander, Thank you very much..." he said..

He walked out of the courtroom with his hands shaking..


Lt. Tragg was standing by the door with a smirk on his face...but he didn't say anything...


Callie Rowe walked over to Olivia...

"And they say I'm Cut-Throat.....Ouuuuuuu I'm going to love going up against you again...This is going to be entertaining." she said.
"I agree...I look forward to it."said Olivia.
"You're the truth Olivia...The Truth!"said a smiling Raylene...but the battle hadn't begun yet....That would be a few days from now.


The Sherrif's Cruiser drove up and took Raylene back to the Vallhalla  Correctional Holding Facility for women.

''She hasn't been properly arraigned..Nelson, see if we can get her arraigned in Night Court, tomorrow. I want to try to get her out of jail." said Olivia.
"On it Liv.."said Nelson..

"Josie, Beverly, contact our Bail Bondsmen friend..." said Olivia..
"Bev, wear that real short mini skirt....and I'm going to wear my tight sheer top with a bright flowery bra and a mini skirt... He likes that."said Josie.
"We'll have him eating out of our hands.."said Beverly...

"You've got me eating out of your hands already." whispered Nelson to Beverly..

''What else is new?" asked Beverly...

Taking Nelson into her arms and kissing him passionately..







''Well, Let's Eat! And I mean real food at Sam Mother's." said Donnie Ray.
Bresha laughed....
 

II-

 



It was like De Ja Vu....We were hungry and while we normally would've driven to the Bridge Building to eat with our friends...Sam Mother's Diner was closer.. So we went there again.  I pulled into the parking lot..

We sat at a big table in the center and ordered a big breakfast
that consisted of

Buttermilk Biscuits and Gravy
Scrapple , Since moving to Philadelphia, I had developed a love for this regional treat.

Eggs to order
Hash Browns

Sausages..and


Hot Cakes


.
and Hot Coffee..

"Ummmm this is sooooo good...I was famished...I just couldn't wait." said Olivia.
"Yeah, I know what you mean.." I said.
" This is good, I don't care who comes in here."said Beverly.
"Yes indeed..and you know he's coming!" said Nelson , who was really chowing down...
Josie looked at him and laughed...but was chowing down herself..

"Wonder what he'll be bitching and moaning about today?" she asked.
"By now he may have figured out the Insurance Company hired us."said Bresha.
Cousin Kayla ran in just then..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu I am sooo glad to see you guys...I had an early court appointment this morning...and I 
just couldn't take that ride to our building...I had to have something to eat...When I saw you guys in the window. my prayers were answered. Look who I brought with me today." said Kayla.



"Hey Mama, I had a court appearance early this morning too and I just didn't feel like riding all the way back to work, especially when this place is here and smelling so goood....ouuuuu, Hey Beverly, Donnie Ray, Nelson, Josie, Bree.."said Jazzy.

Olivia hugged her cousin  and Jazzy and kissed them both on the cheek...

"Glad to see you both, AND by all means , join us...We'll give you guys a ride back to work.." she said.
"Hey Kayla., Jazzy  Pull up seats,there is plenty of room for you right here."said Beverly, who kissed and hugged her cousin.and hugged her friend, Jazzy..
Kayla had her tray with her... She joined us...

So did Jazzy.



"We'll give you both  a ride back to work..." I said.

We were halfway through our meals again when like clockwork, Lt. Tragg walked in..


Naturally , he sauntered over to our table..

"Welll look at this, you're back and with two of your friends.." he said sarcastically...

"I can see you were at the head of your class." said Beverly.




Kayla, Jazzy, Josie and Bresha snickered....


He ignored them.. "Olivia, this time I came to congratulate you....You did an excellent hit job on that crappy Judge...Way to go!  You won't hear me congratulate you many times on anything, but I enjoyed watching you destroy him!" said Lt. Tragg.


"We didn't do it for you...." said Olivia.

"You do realize you were playing handsy with his girlfriend..?" said Beverly....

"Yeah, he didn't dig it...That's why he ordered you out...It was definitely personal and it proved our point.."said Nelson.
"You guys get the most interesting cases.."said Kayla.


"Don't they now?" added Jazzy.


Josie and Bresha smiled.


Lt. Tragg stared at Beverly... "Well regardless, he's gone! and I appreciate it." he said.
"You'd better watch yourself with her...I don't think she digs you gettin all handsy with her."said Beverly...



 Lt. Tragg smiled.

"When I want your opinion Beverly, I'll ask for it." he said.

"She's giving you good advice.You don't want to get slapped again! She looks like a slapper!"said Kayla.


Jazzy, Bresha and Josie cracked up laughing......


"And I think you should speak when you are spoken to little lady! I told you that the other day." said Lt. Tragg, thin skinned and furious about being the butt of the joke...

"Well he's gone....I didn't do it for you.but you're welcome."said Olivia.


"Ahhhhhh good job!.I look forward to seeing you guys in court...Losing this case."laughed Lt. Tragg.

"Whatever!" said Olivia...

Jazzy smiled and shook her head.


I returned to the table.. I passed her the company credit card...

"Our Bill is paid..We can leave now..." I said.


"Thank You Baby!" said Olivia..
She kissed me passionately....


''She's Still the prize huh?" he said, looking at Olivia..

Olivia didn't like him of all people , sizing her up sexually....





"Yup!  She's still the prize" I said..hugging her and kissing her on the cheek.
"Let's get out of here." said Josie..

"Yeah, Breakfast was good, up to a point."said Kayla.
"I hear that." said Nelson.
"You ready Bree?" asked Beverly...
"I was ready when he walked over to our table." said Bresha.
"Have a good day Lieutenant!" said Olivia.
"I will now." he laughed.. He really hated Judge Brau.
In the parking lot... I found four of his GPS tracking devices...I removed them and disabled them and tossed them in the trash.... Our friend and fellow Investigator  Kevin Morris 


 had given me a quasi legal app on my phone that helped me sniff out tracking devices.. I turned up two more.. I disabled them and tossed them in the trash also...

He couldn't help himself..





We then took Kayla and Jazzy back to work

 and headed Home..



III-


NIGHT COURT-

In Philadelphia, Night Court only operates two nights a week....Tuesday and Thursday, Tonight was Thursday...and fortunately...we got an arraignment date of 8:00 pm. 

''Auntay, this was a brilliant idea....Getting Raylene arraigned in Night Court..." said Beverly..

"Vettie and her guys were just here a few weeks ago and they carved out a victory for their client.."







said Olivia..


"If I recall , we told them about Night Court...Remember when you and I used to arraign clients here at night bae, when we were Public Defenders?" said Beverly...

''Sure do.. and we'd go and get a hot dog and some punch from Jakes.."said Nelson....

"Those were good times...huh?" said Beverly, laughing...

Remembering Nelson driving her to her door and kissing her and begging her to let him come up, to spend the night and how close he got several times to getting his wish....



Nelson remembered those nights too!


"Is our Bail Bondsman here?" asked Olivia.

"Here he is Liv." said Josie..
"Right on time." said Bresha...
"Hi Ms. Olivia , Beverly." said our Bail Bondsman...

I walked in behind them with Raylene...

We told her to gather up all of her things because she was going home tonight..
She was in disbelief.......but ecstatic....




We got the same Judge ,Yvette and her crew had....He would not be the judge in the actual case....


We got the same ADA too!! The ADA that did show up was not going to be the ADA that tried the case...He had only the basic out line of the case at hand... He basically wanted to go home...So he didn't really put up much of a fight.

These were two men, whose law careers were nearing the end...Their best days were behind them...









As it turns out we didn't need our Bail Bondsman...

We turned up 15 charactor witnesses for Raylene...

Her Having no priors helped her immensely...She was released on her own recognizance..without bail..


Lt. Tragg was not there... Night court was too low profile for him...No witnesses...No media..and a bunch of  Judges  and ADA's who were mostly older Judges and ADA's about to retire...It was lightweight. It was in session from 7:00 pm- 10:00 pm Tuesdays and Thursdays...We were quite fortunate to get a date.

His head was going to explode when he found out we had sprung Raylene....


"OH MY GOD!!! I'M FREE....I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!" said a tearful Raylene...
"We are going to drop you by your house.. Pack an overnight bag... You're going to stay with us for awhile." said Olivia.

"OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!! HOW CAN I EVER THANK YOU GUYS?" she said, tearing up...


We were in the courthouse waiting area now...


"By relaxing with us for awhile...That's how...You're going to be alright and you're never going back to any jail again..."said Beverly, hugging her.


"It's 10:00 pm...You Hungry? Let's go to Jakes..." said Nelson...

"OUUUUUUUU YEAHHH!!!" said Raylene...
"I'm gonna call Tony, Tell him to meet us there.. He can drive Paris..." said Bresha.
"Ouuuu girl, thank you..." said Josie..

"Thanks Again Big Hank, sorry we didn't need you!" I said.

"That's alright....Good Night...Be safe..." said Big Hank, the Bail Bondsman...



We drove to Jake's, an all night hot dog spot I came to love when I moved to Philly from New Orleans...
I remember Olivia and Beverly Bringing me here my first week in town..It was just the three of us then...










Tonight at Jake's Raylene got to meet Josie and Bresha's husbands, Paris and Tony  and got to dine
on Jake's Fabulous Hot Dogs as a free woman..









And enjoy a beautiful late Spring Breeze as a free woman!




IV-


NIGHTFALL!!

The end of a long day.... Olivia sat on my lap on the side of the bed....
''Wowwwwww what a night...We got Raylene free...She's sleeping soundly in the sub-basement apartment.. I just checked on her. Most people in Valhalla are awaiting trials..They don't have money for proper lawyers or bail money even if they were arraigned.. It's criminal to have to sit and wait for a trial date.." said Olivia...
I smiled.... "Good, I know that bed feels better than some old lumpy prison mattress. Raylene is lucky...She had us..." I said..


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" moaned Olivia as she continued to sit on my lap... I hugged her gently...

''Your mind isn't on this case... It's on me isn't it?" she asked me sfotly...

"I'm sorry Liv, I'm afraid it is..."I said.

"That's okay, you're only human...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I can feel it...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , my mind is kind of on you....ummmmmmmmmmmm with your hard self...WOUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..


She kissed me slowly and passionately.....

"Well....I'm flattered and glad it is......." I said and smiled...



I reached up under her baby doll and slipped her panties down and off.,...









"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned...

"Haven't seen these since our wedding night.." said Olivia, smiling...

"AWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWD!" I moaned.

Olivia giggled.


"Ummmmmmmmmmmm Donnie Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." moaned Olivia as we stood naked in the middle of our bedroom...Kissing each other passionately...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Oliviaaaa...Olivia...." I moaned..

"Ohhhh Donnie Ray,I love you soo much..." she said...as she continued to kiss me with wet,sloppy kisses and rub my now engorged penis..with her soft hands...




"I love you too babes..." I said...sucking gingerly on her sweet breasts...

"OH MY GOD....HOW DO YOUR BOXERS CONTAIN ALL OF THIS......OUUUUUUUUUUUU
MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOODNESSS!!" said Olivia..

Olivia straddled me and began to move up and down on me...driving me to near delirium...She was sooo soft, so warm, so wet, smelling so good...

 I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her slowly and gently..I wanted to savor this experience,  I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and began blowing softly into my ear....then she began kissing me, soft,short kisses...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....This is what I had first loved about her...What I still loved about her...

We made sweet passionate and intense love for the NEXT FOUR TO FIVE HOURS..I couldn't seem to get enough... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....I climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat....

She looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss....I began kissing her again...After a few minutes I surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....I was amazed at how excited and engaged Olivia always seemed to keep me...


''OHH MY GODD..I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU...OUUUUUU. DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED?"she moaned....

"Of Making love to you?  No...Never.." I said.

''Oh My goodness..I see....whoooooo." she said as I mounted her again and slowly began to enter her and stroke her gently...

"Ouuuuu Donnie Rayyyyyyy.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Give it to me strongggg babyyyyyyyyy....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweet sweet mannn,ohhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddd..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....put it on meeeee,WHoaaaaaaaaaa!Make your wifey feel good baby...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"she moaned.

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....


Olivia straddled me and rode me cowgirl style...


  ''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more..ANOTHER THREE TO FOUR HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...

It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "she moaned... 

She was so moist, so soft...I exploded like a gusher!!!! Olivia began to shake mightily....and then she sighed..

Olivia looked  at me...

"WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she said.

"Yessssss." I moaned..."YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I yelled out as I exploded again.........

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, LOOK AT YOU!!" she gasped..


Olivia crawled on top of me...and nestled her head in my chest...Her body was still trembling a little...

"Ohhhhh,ouuu." she moaned ....."Sweet...sweet man...I'm still cumming!...ohhhhhhhh what have you done to me???Ohhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuu weeeeeee!"she murmured before drifting off!

I softly embraced her, with the biggest smile on my face!

As we drifted off to sleep..



The next morning Raylene joined us for Breakfast....


"You all have a beautiful place here...Thank you for letting me stay with you." said Raylene.

"Thank you...I'm Alfreda Cambridge, the Office Manager and Beverly's mama....pleased to meet you...Grab a plate and dig in...If you're up here eating with us...you're not a guest...You're family."said Alfreda.

"Ouuuuu thank you...."said Raylene, so glad she was a free woman and eating real food again..


GRITS
SCRAPPLE

EGGS TO ORDER
BUTTERMILK BISCUITS AND GRAVY
HOT COFFEE
Olivia and I had helped Alfreda with the cooking this morning... We had quite a spread laid out..
I caught Olivia slyly looking at me and smiling several times...




Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha sat around the table as we all chowed down....

"This was the Hand of God...it's the only way I can explain this." she said.. She knew she had lucked out... A stellar team of Attorneys like us...Black attorneys at that, around her age that were cool... After spending nearly two weeks locked up, We had gotten her out  and allowed her , her first good sleep in awhile and were feeding her good food...She loved this and pinched herself to make sure this was real.
The Office of Special Prosecutor, Callie Rowe...

"Olivia went Defcon 5 yesterday, got you recused from the trial and then took Raylene to Night Court for an emergency arraignment and got her released....My My My...." marveled Callie.
"She and her team are good lawyers...more formidable than we thought.."said Judge Willie Brau.


"We've got to go out on the water tonight , with a Dive team and retrieve those jewels...They won't know what we are looking for...The jewels are stuck in two containers..and they're right where Willie told us they were.."said Callie.

"On it..We are going to use a Salvage Ship, Since my Yacht is so noticeable..." said Judge Brau...


"And I'm going to need a couple of ADA's to aid me in my prosecution... I'm going to get on the phone and call Gil Garcetti... I see Olivia Bennett-Alexander is going to be a very formidable challenger..." said Callie Rowe

(CONCLUSION NEXT!)

3 comments:

  1. Olivia did some maneuvering in the courtroom and the bedroom! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't She now? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this whole story!

    ReplyDelete