Monday, October 7, 2024

Bad Doctor

PRELUDE-
 
Yvette stood in the bathroom of their house nude, staring deeply into the eyes of her husband, Gary...

"You should take that bathrobe off....I know you don't have anything on under it...If I'm standing here in the cold, you should be too." she laughed.

"You won't be cold long baby...I promise you..." laughed her husband, Gary...taking her into his arms..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" moaned Yvette as Gary kissed her and squeezed her butt....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIRRRRRL!" Gary moaned..
"UMMMMM HUSBAND.....OUUUUUUUUUUU LOOK AT THAT HORSE...WOUUUU!" Yvette screamed..softly stroking his engorged penis....
Yvette kissed Gary softly...
then passionately...


Gary's eyes rolled into the back of his head....he was near delirium!

"OHHHHHHHHHH..AWWWWWWWW VETTIE GIRRRRL!" Gary moaned..


Gary lifted her up and entered her slowly! Yvette gasped ...her head turned from side to side...her body trembled something fierce and she began to cry like a litle girl...She was having an intense orgasm....

He spread her legs and entered her slowly.......Yvette was so wet...her body so soft......Gary felt as though he was losing control....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed softly as he stroked her slowly, softly....


Her bra and panties were lying on the bathroom floor.....Gary hadn't given her a chance to put them in the hamper...



"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmm!" he moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD!!!" she moaned even louder.. her head turning from side to side.. her body trembling some more and tears just flowing down the side of her face...

"I love you Gary!" she whispered softly..

"I love you too Vettie.." he said as he began to cum hard...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" and she held on tight, shaking and trembling as he was doing the same.



Later they lie in the bed, Yvette lying on top of Gary in bed...

"Anything interesting happen today?" he asked.

"I think we have a new case." said Yvette... "Brenda Jordan visited me today , right before lunch." said Yvette.

"Wow you haven't seen her in a minute."said Gary...

"About a year...We have a new case, but for once it isn't a murder case or a criminal case..It's a law suit." said Yvette..

"She's being sued.?" asked Gary.

"No...a friend of hers...Her therapist." said Yvette..

"She sees a therapist?" laughed Gary...


Yvette straddled him and spread her legs....Gary slowly and gently entered her again...

"Yes, Therapy is good for you...We all should do it." said Yvette as she began moving up and down on Gary..



"OHHHHHHHHHHH PERHAPS...BUT SEX IS MY THERAPY...UMMMMMMM" he moaned as she rode him cowgirl style..

"I know it is....you nasty dog you.." Yvette laughed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned....


EARLIER THAT DAY-


The Bridge Building, our place of work.

We were all in our conference room , having our weekly meeting....

 

 "Good Meeting folks....and if you're hungry like me...it's lunch time!" said Ms. Yvette.

"Sounds good to me...I've got nothing else.." I said.
"Me neither..."said my wife, Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans..
"So with all minds and hearts clear...let's go." said Sofia...
"I'm here for that."laughed Kahlil as we prepared to leave and head to the elevators...
Jade just laughed...She was amused by us.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh look who it is!!" said Virginia.


"Hi you guys.....Long time no see.. Hi Vettie, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil , Jade and Virginia."said Attorney Brenda Jordan.... 

 "BRENDA!!! OH MY GOD! Hiiiiiiiiiii!" said Yvette.

"Hello Ms. Brenda." I said.
"Hi Ms. Brenda."said Bee Bee.
"Hi Ms. Brenda."said Sofia.
"Hi Ms. Brenda." said Kahlil.

"Hello." said Jade.




"Hey Girlie...How you been?" asked Virginia

"I've been good, real good...I was in England for awhile and then out on the West Coast....I need a favor Vettie, but look...I'm hungry as I'm sure you all are..Let's go to,lunch." said Brenda.

It was never a dull moment with Brenda.

II-



We all headed downstairs to our modern cafeteria, which many visitors said was like a five star restaurant.. 

"Brenda!!! Wow...It has been awhile." said Jazzy.
 
"Heyyyy Brenda....."said Dabnis.

"Hiiiii Jazzy, Dabnis....Yes it has been awhile. Congratulations on you both making partner." said Brenda.


"I heard you were out of the country for awhile...I see you're back huh?" said Kayla..
"Must be nice huh? Being you."said her husband, Ray with a smile.

"Heyyyyy what can I say?" laughed Brenda..



"Come on over...We have room over here."said Jessica.


Her husband pulled up a seat....


"Thank you...but I need to be talking to Vettie." said Brenda..


Karen smiled....she was happy because her husband, B.L. was eating with us today...

"Gee I thought I was the only guest star today.."joked B.L.


"Looks like you got upstaged today huh B.L.?" joked Natalie.


"It's all good, there is plenty of room..since we all got here early."said her husband, David.

"Everything is so good today." said Brooke..

"Ummmmmm it is."agreed her husband, Sean.

''Well Hello Brenda.."said Zoey..'
"Hello Brenda." said Lem..

"So you guys are working here now.. With Jasmine....Congratulations...and Renee...Congratulations on the wedding....and congratulations on you both working here now." said Brenda.

"Why thank you Brenda."said Renee.


"Thank you."said Tyrell.

She looked at Paris.  "I heard you passed the bar...I know your wife and Olivia and thew whole gang are proud of you." she said.
"Thank you...yes they are..." said Paris.
Tony simply smiled.

We all sat down to eat....

"Vettie...I'd like to throw you some business...I've got a client that could use your help."said Brenda.

 

 "What has this client been accused of?" asked Yvette.

"Nothing...He's innocent." said Brenda.


"Well that goes without saying." I said.






The four of us all laughed.



"Is this client at the House of Corrections or Valhalla?" asked Yvette.



"Oh Neither...This isn't a criminal case....This is a law suit...My client is my therapist...and he's being sued by two women in a wrongful death suite..I thought perhaps I could use you guys help in this."said Brenda.
"Oh!  Well that is different!" said Bee Bee.
"Yeah...That's different!"said Sofia, echoing his best friend.
."No night court...No having to put a client up in a hotel and no harrassment from Lt. Tragg."said Kahlil.
"A law suit eh?  I still need to do some investigative work.,"said Jade.



"Indeed...Let's finish eating...I'll tell you all about it when we get upstairs.."said Brenda.



"Still making friends of the opposite sex eh Brenda?" joked Virginia, who had known Brenda for years.
"What can I say Virginia...You know me." said Brenda...

Virginia's husband Jetty busted out in laughter.





III-

After Lunch we returned to our conference room...



Virginia served us all Ice Tea, and took her seat next to Ms. Yvette.,

 

 "Okay Bren...The floor is yours..." said Ms. Yvette..

"Reminds me of Kintergarden, Storytime after lunch." I joked..
"Oh hush up silly."laughed Bee Bee.
"As goofy as that sounds, your husband makes a good point." laughed Sofia.
Kahlil smiled and just shook his head...
So did Jade.





"Okay girl...What's on your mind?" said Virginia.



"Okay.....my story begins about a month ago...." she said and she pulled out a glossy photo of Brendan Fischer. "This is Brendan Fischer...He is my Therapist....." she said.


"He was interviewing a very troubled man in his office...a man named Christopher Baker.. A young attorney.

 He had been interviewing this young man, Christopher Baker for close to a year now...

ONE MONTH AGO-



"Nothing can be more pathetic than what this firm has put me through doc..I mean, I graduated from Harvard Law School, 3rd in my class....right there at the top...I passed the Bar with flying colors....and these guys fire me...ME??   I can't believe it!!! I was getting ready to get engaged...My parents...I haven't even told them that I'm out of work....Oh My God!!!  They have ruined my life!!!"said a distraught Chris Baker....

"Chris....Chris...There are a number of law firms here in Philadelphia and in New Jersey that would jump at the chance to have someone like you working for them...A Harvard Grad with high marks..You can't let something like this get you down....You'll work again...I'm sure of it...Remember the coping methods we practiced??  Come here....Stand up....come here...bring it in......Yessss. now you're going to be alright...You're going to be just fine...At any rate...you know what to do.....Don't you? Slay the dragons in your life....Come out and be a stronger man.....Now get yourself together." he said hugging Chris.


THE NEXT MORNING- THE LAW OFFICES OF TOWNE AND BAILEY, ATTORNEYS AT LAW...

Chris Baker walked up to the conference room where the partners were just ending a weekly meeting...


He pulled out a Barretta and shot Attorney Raymond Towne in the head, killing him instantly....Then he aimed at Attorney William Bailey who attempted to rush him and take his gun away but was shot three times in the abdomen and once in the head.....He fell to the floor and died shortly afterword...

The other frightened attorneys hunkered down behind the office chairs at the conference table...

Christopher then put the gun to his temple and pulled the trigger, killing himself instantly...




"What mess...." said a crime scene investigator taking notes and snapping photos of the melee...


"A double murder /suicide... Oh my god...." said Dr. Hazel Baylor...Deputy Coroner...


"The gun is still in the killer's hands..."said Dr. Marcia Templeton..Asslstant Deputy Coroner.


Lt. Tragg was wearing Latex gloves...he took the gun out of the hands of the young killer..


"The serial number has been filed off...Damn it...These damn street guns...I hate em." he said. He placed it in a plastic bag...


"Okay guys, get em out of here, clean this up.  Hazel, Marcy, uh get me the autopsies as soon as possible." sighed Lt. Tragg, who was equally stunned by such a horrific scene.








All three bodies were put in body bags and strapped to gurneys...and wheeled out of the building as a crowd of people gasped and looked on...


There was blood splattered all over the conference room.... People who worked here were going to have nightmares for a long time...

THREE WEEKS LATER-


"Brenda.....I can't believe this....I'm being sued for wrongful death by both women, the widows of those two lawyers that got shot... I had nothing to do with it!  I never told Chris to do what he did... They are both asking for 1.2 million.... That will effectively bankrupt me...Brenda, I need your help!." said Brendan..

"Brendan relax, relax... I'm going to need some help on this...but I know where to get it." said Brenda.,



Which brought us to where we are today in our conference room.

"And that my dear is why I am here....I want you guys to  help me with this law suite...we'll split the fee or divide it up as evenly as possible." said Brenda. 

 "Okay....Bring him down here...Tomorrow...We'll meet with him." said Yvette.

"I understand how this goes....The man who killed their husbands is himself dead..and they want to make somebody , somebody living pay." I said.
"I feel their pain, but this isn't right...Not right at all." said Bee Bee.
"No, but I do feel their pain....this must hurt very much."said Sofia.
"I feel like the bad guy in all this...but I know we are not.." said Kahlil.
"I need to find out who their lawyer or lawyers are." said Jade.





"Maybe you can talk to whoever and work something out." said Virginia.

"All good ideas....Get him down here tomorrow Bren."said Yvette.

"Thank you Yvette." said Brenda.


IV-

Night time...

Back to Yvette and Gary's bedroom...


"And that was my day today.." sighed Yvette..

"Never a dull moment with Brenda Jordan around." laughed Gary...

"How many times did you text me today asking me what color my bra and panties were?  You are sooo nasty." cooed Yvette.

''About five times ,until you answered me." laughed Gary....

Yvette straddled him and spread her legs....Gary slowly and gently entered her again...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmm!" he moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD!!!" she moaned even louder.. her head turning from side to side.. her body trembling some more and tears just flowing down the side of her face...

"I love you Gary!" she whispered softly..

"I love you too Vettie.." he said 



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VETTIE!" he moaned..as he began to cum hard...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SWEETIE!" she cooed softly..riding him slowly cowgirl style.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned softly.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed loudly ,  and she held on tight, shaking and trembling as he was doing the same.



Yvette stared across the hallway at the bathroom....


Her bra and panties still lie on the floor by the hamper.


(TO BE CONTINUED)

5 comments:

  1. Standing and Applaudding and throwing my damn panties and bra across the room, This was soooo hot...the way it was told...Oh My godd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story...I love the way you told it in sequences...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lead in story...I have to agree with anonymous (mark this on your calenders) This was hella hot the wy you told it from Yvette and Gary's bedroom...Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you told this story in sequences and loved that for once, this isn't a murder mystery...We know who did it and they were punished(suicide), the mystery here is whether the good doctor is liable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting premise...a law suite!

    ReplyDelete