Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Slick

 

 
KEITH JONES-

Born in Philadelphia PA. 

Mother, Nancy Jones, Court Stenographer

- Father, Judge Keith Morrison

Graduated from West Catholic High School

B.A. Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Howard University

J.D.- University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish, French, German

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware ,New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Married to Beatrice Evans



BEATRICE LYNN EVANS -JONES

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. -Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy ,Pre Law- Temple University

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish and French

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Deleware, Texas, California

Associate Attorney- McCluskey /Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Married to Keith Jones

SOFIA CARMELITA GARCIA-AHMED

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. -Administration Of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law-Temple University

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish and French

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney -McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Married to Kahlil Ahmed...

KAHLIL ABDUL AHMED

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Central High School

BA.- Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Temple University

JD- University of Pennsylvania Law School

Speaks Arabic languages fluently, fluent in German and Russian.

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Married to Sofia Garcia




YVETTE DENISE JONES-LOCKWOOD

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from North Catholic High School

BA-Trial Advocacy, Pre Law, Administration of Justice -Lasalle University

JD -University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish, French and Russian

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware , New York, Texas, California.

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Managing Partner- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to District Attorney Investigator-Gary Lockwood



THE OFFICE OF DANNY WHITE, ATTORNEY AT LAW-



Attorney Danny White peered at each of our profiles on his laptop...He was impressed...All senior Associate Attorneys at such a young age, all PENN graduates and our boss, Yvette Jones-Lockwood, the same age as he and a Partner.....Impressive..but he liked his chances against them...


Despite our near perfect records as trial attorneys....he felt he had a winnable case against us...



He had his morning coffee, sat back at his desk and smiled.


And across town at our building..


In our conference room.....Jade was having a discussion with Ms. Yvette.


"Our client apparently was Mr. Towne's wife, Rosanna Townes's therapist for two years when she and her husband Raymond Townes were having marital problems...They got pretty chummy, a little too chummy for Mr. Townes...They had a violent confrontation and Rosanna Townes was no longer seeing our client.  I have here a record 127 phone calls from our client to Mrs. Townes personal phone after that....This was last summer..She changed her number and got a new phone shortly afterwords...Her husband and a few of the other attorneys were complaining bitterly about the young Chris Baker and were threatening to fire him...She felt sorry for him and suggested he go to Brendan for counseling..
This was last year... To date there has been no further contact between Rosanna Townes and Brendan." said Jade.


"Good Work Jade....Good Work...I'll have to ask him about this...This certainly doesn't look good..Him having that much contact with the wife of the slain man.."said Yvette, looking worried.

"It definitely doesn't look good...and I mean...now Mr. Townes is dead and...And...."said Sofia.


''What? What Little Mamasita...Say it.."said Yvette softly..

"Well you think the two of them set this up? Like he sent this poor disturbed boy into that office with a loaded gun? and now he's free to pursue her?" asked Sofia.



"So she sues him for 1.5 million, along with the widow of the other dead man?? Nah, it just doesn't play..." said Kahlil.

"That doesn't make much sense....unless this is all him and he never expected to get sued."I said.


"I haven't been able to raise him on the Portal....I suppose he's not home, but we told him to take that with him...and he's not answering the phone we gave him." said Bee Bee.


"Well let's not go jumping to conclusions....Not yet...We all have good questions to ask him......"said Yvette.



A Pastry Tray arrived...

"This just arrived for us...." said Virginia.

"Who is this from?" asked Yvette..


"Ta Dahhhhhhhhhhh! It's from me...to my very special attorneys...and...it comes with coffee!!"said Brendan Fischer. "Oh and just so you know...Brenda Jordan is off the case...I told her last night..You guys will be working with me exclusively.....So this is to celebrate our association." he said.








Several hot steaming tumblers of coffee arrived also....


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Looks and smells great." said Kahlil.

"This is from FRALENES, around the corner...." I said, smiling and grabbing a doughnut...


"Jazzy took me to FRALENES when we first moved in this building." said Sofia.

"Kayla took me too!... It smells so nice in there.."said Bee Bee.

It was hard not to like Brendan....


"Pass Me a Coffee." asked Virginia..





Jade and Yvette grabbed some Pastries and Tumblers of Coffee....but they still looked at Brendan with suspicion.



II-


"Brendan....there are some things that worry us....First off...You never told us you had a relationship with Mrs. Towne..."said Yvette.
'WHOA!! WHOA! HOLD ON....She was my patient.....So was her husband, Mr. Towne...They were having a problem in their marriage....They both had couples therapy with me for about a year....He broke it off...but she continued to be my patient...I'm serious." said Brendan.


"You called her 127 times..we have it on record and if we have it...Mr. White has it..." said Yvette.


"You have clients Yvette, you don't call them?" asked Brendan...


"Not 127 times....Not twenty times...127 times sounds personal to me." said Yvette.


"I'm a therapist...I counsel my patients....Look at the calls I made to Christopher Baker....130 calls, were WE HAVING A RELATIONSHIP?" he asked..

Jade nodded...He had indeed made 132 calls to Christopher Baker and to his parents over a period.



"You and Ray Townes didn't get along did you?" asked Yvette.


''No we did not...He thought his wife had a thing for me...She did not. He was jealous of my friendship with her...Which is why she stopped coming to me soon afterwards...The last thing she did was refer the very disturbed Christopher Baker to me....Yvette, guys, I swear...I knew he was disturbed...but I never imagined hm being murderous and suicidal...I swear Yvette." said Sebastian.

''Alright I need to be clear...because right now...Mr. Danny White is grabbing all of this information up and planning to use it against us and we have to be ready to counter his arguments...We don't want any surprises..."said Yvette..


We had finished the coffee and the pastries... Bee Bee and Sofia were busy doing research on the laws, predicates and like cases connected to this case....
















They had their laptops out and case files spread across the table..


Ms. Virginia was sitting with them, talking to them and giving them wise counsel...

Next door, Kahlil and I were looking at the jury pool





We were looking at their ages, how they vote, their basic education, sex, race, the works and trying to make an intelligent choice.....Unlike our criminal trials....We were picking only six jurors...



Brendan looked at us...He smiled..

"Yvette you got a great group of lawyers here....a stellar and thorough investigator and a great office manager and consultant....You have put together a stellar team and I am honored and grateful to work with you all." said Brendan at the end of the day... 

 "Thank you Brendan..We'll see you in court in a few days." said Yvette...


"It's been a pleasure ...I'll see you then" he said ,letting himself out..

"He's a hard guy to dislike." I said.
"It's part of his charm." said Bee Bee.
"Let's hope he is equally charming and convincing to a jury." said Sofia.
"That's our job!" said Kahlil...
"It's just something about him that seems.....slick!"


"Yeah I know what you mean, Slick!" laughed Virginia.




III-


THE NO I.D. BAR- Friday Night







It was Friday Night and as usual, we were all at our favorite watering hole, the No I.D. Bar, right across the street from where most of us worked..


"What's up for the weekend?" asked Jazzy...
 
"Yeah...we've had Laundry Day...we haven't been to Bayside in awhile."said Dabnis..

"Renee was thinking of having a game night at her and Tyrell's place. We'll supply the food and drinks." said Olivia.

"Unless you guys want to bar hop." said Renee.

"No , I think Game Night would be great." said Kayla.
"I'm down..We drink enough...what with Couples Night and here..." said Ray...



"Great!, everybody bring a sleeping bag or a warm blanket."said Jessica.

"And some Hot Cocoa and some popcorn."said her husband Chip.


"That sounds great....Like a big sleepover.. Only we'd all be going home at some time."laughed Karen.

"Yeah, at sometime."laughed her husband, B.L.


"Sounds like a plan, me and my hubby will be there."said Natalie.


"We'll bring popcorn.." said David.

"We can bring some snacks too!"said Brooke.

"Now there is something different and affordable."said Sean..

"I love it...it's definitely different."said Zoey...
"Sounds like fun."said Lem.


''We'll be glad to have you all...We have lots of room in my basement and it's heated." said Renee.


"My Girl loves to entertain." said Tyrell.

 "It will be good for my guys...relax em before this trial next week..."said Yvette...

"Brendan was my therapist once...I see he's here tonight...Over there with Brenda." said Gary pointing to them...

"I guess there is no hard feelings..He kicked her off the case ." I said.
"She did bring him to us." said Bee Bee.
"This type of thing happens all the time.....He uses her for a different type of litigation."said Sofia.
"Yeah, this kind of litigation is more up our alley than hers." said Kahlil.
"Think so huh?" laughed Jade.

"He handled a few of my detectives who were having marital problems....None of them liked him...said he was too friendly with their wives....They said he was real slick.!" said Danny...


"That he is...real slick!" said Virginia.

"Hmmmph!" laughed Jetty.

 

"You two pack overnite bags and come stay with us this weekend...That way you can go to game night at Renee's house."said Olivia.

"Ohhhh thank you Olivia...we'd be delighted." said Nina Rios.
"Thank you so much...Your Sub-basement is getting to be our second home."said Carlos.




 
"If this group gets any bigger we won't be able to hang out...We'll have to build our own clubhouse."Donnie Ray joked.


"I remember when it was just the four of us...You ,Auntay, me and Josie.." said Beverly...
"Wowwwwww!" said Nelson.

"Those were lean days..."laughed Josie.
''Yeah then it was me and you, Nelson and Bev and Liv and Donnie Ray."laughed Paris.

"Now look at us...one big happy enormous family."laughed Bresha.
"We are aren't we?"said  Tony....

Alfreda certainly liked it....She had been alone for a long time...She loved all of the additional people..

So had her husband, Rockland....They both loved being part of this large group of friends.

On the other side of the bar....


"Just wanted you to know there is no hard feelings Bren....For Economic reasons...I have to pare my defense down to five rather than six attorneys." said Brendan..

"I'm a big girl Brendan....It's not like I don't have other clients, other cases." said Brenda..


They had killed a second bottle of Tequilla....

They were finishing off a third...

"Wouuuuuuu I don't need to be drinking all this Tequilla....It gets me drunk fast and...and horny!
Tee hee....I shouldn't be telling you that." laughed Brenda.


"Heh heh heh....it's okay...believe me...It's okay..."laughed Brendan slyly....



IV-


Later that Night at Brenda's apartment.....


"Thank you for bringing me home...ouuuuuuuu I'm so wooozy....!" said Brenda...



"And Horny!" said Brendan....

"Ha Ha...Funny you'd say that...That's what you remembered huh?" Brenda laughed..


"Hyuck Yuck Yuck...Yeahhhhhhh"laughed Brendan..


He took her in his arms and kissed her slowly...

"Brenda I've secretly wanted to get you in the sack for two years." he said softly....

"You dirty dog, I never guessed..." she whispered drunkenly...

"You weren't supposed to ,heh heh heh.." he said..


then more passionately....

"AWWWWWWWW YESSSSSSSSSS!" he moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"Ouuuuuuuuuu you're fresh." said Brenda...


He gingerly slipped her panties down....

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"You know what I'm doing....preparing you for bed.." he whispered..

They fell across the bed...He slowly parted her legs and entered her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BRENDAN!! UMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!" he moaned as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle......

"WOUUUUUUUUUUU!" she squealed....

And for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS , they were in a state of drunken, boozy coital bliss.


Friday Night...We were all home after a night out at the NO I.D. BAR...
Bee Bee was wearing a sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...You act like you haven't seen me before......WOW!!! That boner is massive." she said and put her hands over her mouth..
I pulled her towards me...

"I was staring at you al night in the bar."I said , hugging her..

"I' know, I saw you staring at me.." Bee Bee whispered..

I undressed and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....

"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....and so biggg!! ouuuuu...I'm amazed that I get you so hard. "she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...

"You get a lot of guys hard...I see how guys look at you...I'm just glad you're mine.." I said.

"AWWWWWWWW!" she exclaimed.


Our kissing got hotter more passionate....

"Ummmmmmmmm, you too!" I said.

"Yes" she agreed! "OUUUUUUUUUUUU HOT STUFF!" she cooed


"OUUU YESSSSS! YOU ARE SO HARD AND SOOO DAMN BIG! MEOWWWWWWWWW!" cooed Bee Bee softly... as I lifted her up ...and entered her slowly.... She was so warm, so wet, so welcoming..I was losing my mind...


"AHHHHHHHH...OH MY GOD!" I moaned as I lifted her petite body, slipped her panties to the side  and entered her slowly..




"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, MY GOOODNESS...UMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..


We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....




I slipped her panties  down and off...

Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..Not thinking about tonight or our upcoming case....or the events or non -events as they were of the day.


She rode me like a surfer rides the waves...I didn't know if I was coming or going!

For the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we thought about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..

"Come here mamasita....I 've been wanting to have you all day...." said Kahlil..

Sofia and Kahlil were kissing passionately in the doorway of their bedroom....



"Papi you look for any excuse to take my clothes off."laughed Sofia.




as they stood in the middle of their bedroom..




"But I don't mind...I want to take my clothes off for you papi." she said.. he slipped her top off....




as he slipped her panties off!


She eased down on him...driving him mad with desire...



They were riding each other hard....
on the side of the bed kissing and 



on the bedroom floor.....going at it..


He bent Sofia over the side of the bed and entered her doggie style..

"AYE!! AYE MIOS DIOS! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI! AYEEEE YI YIIIIII!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWW!  AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OH MY GODDDD SOFIAAAA!" he moaned loudly...


And before long they too were making sweet love in the bed......Their bedsprings squeaking loudly for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....

Gary and Ms. Yvette weren't wasting anytime...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD VETTIE, YOU'RE SO SEXY!" moaned Gary.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   HUSBAND!!!." she cooed.
They began  making sweet love...
the moment they closed the door of their home.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OHHHHHHHH GARY!."she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VETTIE, YOU ARE MY SWEET SWEET GIRLLLLL,LAWDDD!" he cried out..
She had remembered times when she wasn't getting this much action...When she 'd be lying awake ,staring at the ceiling..alone...unable to get to sleep! Knowing guys wanted to share this bed with her, but knowing that that was all they wanted and not wanting to have the rep as a "pass around girl"..So she guarded her virtue with care..Suffering mightily for it..Sleepless nights...sometimes getting up and exercising to take her mind off of sex.The sex she wasn't having.


That was not the case now...Gary wanted it constantly and they were putting a hurting on this bed....She found herself wanting him constantly now too!....Hornier than she'd ever been before.. and both of them steaming up their windows several nights a week..



EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.

 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..

Down the street from us ,Ms. Jade and her husband, Danny were heating things up and steaming up their windows. She had told him she was home for the day and he had taken the rest of the day off.


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JADEEEEEE!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!!! OUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

It was her dream come  true.. She was an American Citizen, Had an amazing job and amazing friends who were like family and she was married and a homeowner... 
"UMMMMPH!" he moaned loudly..

"OHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO LOVE YOU LONNNNNNNNG TIME!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW JADDDDE!" he cried out.
Another EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet lovemaking.....It was as though we all had the same thoughts when we got home..

And at her house, Ms. Virginia was getting her extra dose of Judge Jetty Dukes.. He had been "Handsy Hank" with her all night at the bar, running his hands up her skirt...feeling her legs and her butt..



"OUUUUUUUUUU JETTY!" she cooed..
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD GIRL...UMMMMMMMMM!" the Judge moaned...

"Girrrrl, I'm about to blow my load...." he moaned.

"You are sooooo nasty. " she laughed in between hot smouldering kisses..

He slipped her panties down...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY GOD VIRGINIA!!!!!" he cried out..

"I never get enough girl..." he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUU I KNOW...I KNOWWWWWW!" she moaned..

He was laying serious pipe and like us ,she was getting a good work out. NINE TO TEN HOURS OF IT! Her legs were trembling, her head was moving from side to side.. Her orgasms were so intense, she found herself  crying like a little girl.. She slapped Jetty across the face several times, she felt so good..


She was really fulfilled today...lying across his chest, sleeping peacefully....Her body still trembled..
Jetty had a big smile on his face as he held her and softly rubbed her butt!






Brenda woke up with a smile on her face....She hadn't had sex in six months...She felt good until she noticed Brendan was gone!!!

Her shower was hot and wet....


He had showered and dressed and left...Not a sign of him was in her apartment... He had gotten her drunk and taken advantage of her....She wondered how long he had wanted to sleep with her and sneakily waited for the right moment? Slick bastard! She thought.


(TO BE CONTINUED)



4 comments:

  1. This guy is a real operator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I knew he was going to get Brenda in the bed....I was not surprised. He got her drunk and got in the panties. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like this guy...He's too good to be true and you know what they say, when something or someone is too good to be true......

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy is as slick as canned grease....He got Brenda drunk and then took her to bed and was gone the next morning...WOW!!!!! He bought Coffee and Doughnuts to win the legal team over... Yvette, Jade and Virginia, older and more world weary weren't completely fooled..Brenda is just as old and world weary as they are...She shouldn't have been taken in by him!

    ReplyDelete