Friday, May 19, 2023

Soft Soaped

 


 PHILADELPHIA PA- DAYBREAK! TUESDAY MORNING





"Good Morning Husband... I couldn't sleep, so I was just looking out the window.."said Natalie..

I put my arms around her waste and hugged her..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can I look with you?" I moaned , squeezing her..



" Sure you can......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you feel sooo good!" she said.




"So do youuuuu!" I said, squeezing her tight and kissing her earlobe....




'Ummmmmmmmm  Did you wake up with that boner.? OUUUU, YOU ARE HARD!!! MY GOODNESS" she asked... rubbing the crotch area of my pajama bottoms...,

"I was dreaming about you.." I said, smiling...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! You say that all the time..." she moaned.....


We kissed passionately in the dark of the early morning........

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu your lips are so damn soft....they drive me wild." I said..

"My breathing drives you wild David." she said in between slow, soft kisses..

I lifted her night shirt....


I slipped her panties down...

"OOOOOOOOOOOP!!!OUUUU, YOU ARE SOOOOOO HARD!!! MY GOODNESS" " she laughed..

"All Day, All the timee.." I laughed..

"I believe you" she said, stroking me softly...



"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned...as we stood near the bathroom door, kissing and slobbering all over each other...I was  squeezing her butt...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID!!! " she moaned silently..

My pajama bottoms dropped, I stepped out of them....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID!!!  LOOK AT YOU!!!!!! MYYYYY GOODNESS!!!! YOU GIVE LARGE AND IN CHARGE A NEW MEANING!!! OUUUUU"she said...


I lifted her up and slowly entered her........She was so warm,so soft, so very wet....I was slowly losing control of  myself.. I didn't know if I was coming or going..She felt the same way too....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID!!!  DADDY YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS HERE...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned silently..

"OHHHHHHHHHHH..AWWWWWWWW!!!UMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned..


I sat her on the sink, spread her legs and entered her while thrusting mightily.....

We kissed passionately and stared at each other in amazement as I continued to thrust inside of her... Her body trembled.Her legs shaking....her head turning from side to side and tears streaming down the sides of her face....

"DAVID OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she cooed.....

TWO HOURS slowly drifted by...

Natalie had an intense orgasm....She was crying like a little girl and her body was trembling..and it wasn't long after that I came and came hard....my whole body shaking as well.....


Natalie gave me one last long sloppy kiss... "Ouuu, let's get in the shower..." she said. "OUUUUUUUU!!!" she cooed..

"OH MY GOD!" I  gasped..

Natalie cracked up laughing and grabbed some body wash and two wash cloth's  off the shelf and took me by the hand and led me into the shower...

We took a hot soapy shower together.... Natalie told me she often had to pinch herself.. She actually had a man in her life who loved her as much as I did...A Husband....A Man she was more intimate with than any other guy she'd been involved with in her life...They say that good things come to those who wait.. She was so glad she waited, she said.

"Remember...ADA Patch he wasn't going to let us Soft Soap this....Got any Soft Soap?" I said as we put body wash on us and stood under the hot steamy shower....

Natalie softly stroked me... "Aint nothing soft in here...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned as we both laughed.

That Morning on the train ride to work...
"Today is the day huh? First day of the big trial."" said Sean Marks, A Federal Public Defender and husband of Natalie's best friend, Brooke...


"It's a trial....It's no bigger than any other trial we've had...but it's one I especially want to win." said Natalie.

"Me too, considering the nasty prosecutor..." said Brooke...

Sean looked at Brooke.. He thought of just three and a half hours before..


He thought of her in the bathroom getting ready to start the shower... He had come in the bathroom , completely naked...

Brooke was startled when she turned around...

"Ouuuuuu you scared me!! OH MY GOD!! SEAN!! LOOK AT YOUUUUUUUU!" she had said...

"Look at youuuuu!" he had said...

He unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down and off...
He sat on the toilet and Brooke straddled him and began to ride him slowly,like a surfer surfs the waves.. driving Sean out of his mind...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GIRRRRRRRRRl!!!" he moaned..

"CHOCOLATE DADDDYY! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

"BROOOKE!" he said.

"CALL ME VANILLA!" she pleaded..

"VANILLA!" he moaned..

"OH MY GOD!!" she cooed as she moved up and down on him...

He sat her on the sink, spread her legs and entered her slowly, absorbing her kisses as he thrusted inside of her..

"SEAN OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out...

TWO HOURS slowly drifted by...

And Like Natalie, Brooke had an intense orgasm....She was crying like a little girl and her body was trembling..and it wasn't long after that Sean came and came hard....His whole body shaking as well.....


Brooke and Sean kissed for a few minutes....

"You cum a lot...I mean a whole lot." she said as she took a cloth from under the sink and cleaned the counter...

Sean said nothing..

"Ouuu, come on let's get in the shower..." she said. "OUUUUUUUU!!!" she cooed..her body still trembling a bit.

"OH MY GOD!" Sean  gasped..

Brooke cracked up laughing and grabbed some body wash and two wash cloth's  off the shelf and took Sean by the hand and led sean into the shower...

"UMMMMMMMMMM GOT ANY SOFT SOAP?  ADA PATCH SAID HE WASN'T GONNA LET YOU GUYS SOFT SOAP THIS CASE!" joked Sean..

"UMMMMMMMMMMM YOU ARE SO NASTY, WITH YOUR HARD SELF....OH MY GOD SEAN.." exclaimed Brooke as they took a nice hot soapy shower together..
Sean looked at his Brooke...
Their morning had been exactly like ours.
At the next stop, the rest of our friends and building mates got on..
''Heyyy Natalie, David, Brookie, Sean!! " said Jazzy as they got on the train
"I'm telling you...Having this train just two blocks from our homes is a godsend.. We just ride straight to work." said Dabnis...
"You're right about that...It let's us off , right at the door practically...Oh ''Heyyy Natalie, David, Brookie, Sean!! " said Kayla.
"Top of the morning to ya." said her husband, Ray...
''So today your trial begins...If we had of finished our case in time you know my husband and I would have helped you."said Jessica...
"Oh we know, that's alright...I think we can handle this...We have prepared well."said Natalie.
''When we win...First Drinks on you at No. I.D. Bar.." said Brooke jokingly...
"Yeah, does that sound like a plan?" I said laughing.
"That sounds like confidence."laughed Jessica's husband, Chip...
"Just be careful guys...I tried a case against Patch....He's ruthless and will use every legal trick in the book and then some to throw you off your game.. I won, I beat him when I was a young attorney...He still hates me to this day."said Ms. Yvette, who viewed us the same way she did her four associates..."As her babies." Olivia viewed us the same way...
"I'll be in court with you guys today...Which is why I'm riding this train this morning... I could get used to this."said Gary, Yvette's husband and our investigator on this case.

''Heyyy Natalie, David, Brookie, Sean!! " said Keith Jones..
"Good Luck in court today."said Bee Bee..
"You guys prepared well...provided there are no surprises in the mix ,you should do well."said Sofia.
"Yeah, knock em dead guys.. I wish you could do that literally."said Kahlil.
Jade cracked up laughing...
"Patch is slightly less unhinged than Lt. Tragg."said Ms. Virginia.
"Just slightly...He's a whiny baby too...Probably more so." said Jetty.
"See what you have to look forward to, after you become an attorney?" said Tony to Paris..
"Yeah I see the law attracts some strange personalities."said Paris.
"Every Profession does." said Rockland, smiling as he sat with us.



Brooke and Sean shared a sweet soul kiss..


As did Natalie and I .....
As the train took us to work...
Because it was so early....and the trial didn't start until 10:00 AM.

We were able to stop by our building this morning and have a nice hot breakfast....



II-

COURTROOM WAITING AREA 9:25 AM
"Wow, the air feels electric.."said Natalie..she was on Edge..
Brooke, her very best friend, took one of her hands in hers and rubbed them softly....
I held her other hand tightly....
Gary walked up with coffees for everybody...
"Here Guys... this should take the edge off.." he said.
"Ohhh Thank you  Gary, you're a saint." said Natalie..
"What she said." I said...
Brooke laughed.. "Thank you Gary..." she said.
Lt. Tragg, who had nothing to do with the trial walked in... "Good Morning Brooke." he said.  He totally ignored Natalie and I... "What are you doing here Lockwood?" he said to Gary Lockwood.

"I'm the investigator on this case.. Karen Page and Rockland Cambridge share me as an Investigator."he explained.


"Oh." he said.


The Philadelphia Sherrif's Department Vehicle drove up... Three Deputies had the handcuffed prisoner, our client, 
Michael Frisby with them...He was handcuffed and in chains.

Also accompanying him was William "Bull" Bailey... Like Lt. Tragg, there really was no reason for him to be here...

He walked over to us..

"Good Morning Brooke.You're looking nice today.." he said.

Brooke smiled slightly and said only "Thank You."

Like Lt. Tragg he didn't acknowledge Natalie and I at all...

We didn't care.


"Hello Bull it's been awhile." said Gary, who served under him as a beat cop and a patrol cop..
By the time he had risen to Lieutenant...Bull Bailey had moved on to the Feds...Now he was an investigator for the D.A.'s office.


"You're an Investigator for the D.A.'s Office now huh?   Say have they got any openings over there?" asked Bull Bailey..


"I don't know...but stop down there...We do have a shortage of investigators... I'm shared by Rockland Cambridge and Karen Page, which is why I'm here.. I'm the investigator on this case." he said.


"Oh."  he said drabbly.



Wilbur Patch finally walked in....


"Good Luck in there today Patch."said Lt. Tragg..

"Thanks Artie...I won't need luck in there." Wilbur said confidently...
"HAH! I'm glad you think so!" said Natalie, not trying to hide it.
Brooke cracked up laughing....
So did I..


Wilbur was getting ready to say something..Then The Judge walked in..



Judge Elise Clemmons walked in...

"Alright...if everyone is here..Let's go into the courtroom and get this started." she said.

''Well, here we go huh?" said Michael Frisby..
"You're gonna be alright...We've prepared well." said Natalie.
"We got you man!" I assured him...
"Here we go!"said Brooke.
"Hey Guys...I came down to see you guys work and to cheer you on." said Karen as we entered court,


III-


The Preliminary Hearing began....


ADA Wilbur Patch  basically was arguing the exact same case he argued 15 years before ....with the same tainted witness and lack of evidence...



Brooke and Natalie were in rare form and they attacked his evidence and dis counted several of his witnesses.....

ADA Patch was easily frustrated...His objections were shot down by them ,almost as if they anticipated them...and unlike the late defense attorney who tried the original cases in 2008 and 2009, they were not the least bit intimidated or surprised by his antics , something that frustrated him to no end...It was showing....by the fourth day of the hearing...He was sweating heavily and shaking, he was so angry and unhinged...



I lead the defense after he closed...


He tried hard to skunk me, to throw me off my game...but I held my ground and like the girls..I didn't back down...I tied his many objections up , which had him so frustrated he could barely speak...

Karen came every day and cheered us on...



On the day I closed my defense.....Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Yvette Jones-Lockwood and Ms. Virginia all came and cheered the three of us on...




Much to the chagrin of Lt. Tragg and Bull Bailey, still frosty with each other after their big argument in Curley's Bar a week ago...but still hoping to see Wilbur Patch make short work of us... He had failed miserably....

You could see how Wilber Patch had aged three years in the five days of the hearing..He looked sick and angry..He had expected to steam roll over us and had hit many roadblocks and had been frustrated..
We were very prepared for this case...as he soon saw.

THE NEXT DAY!

"Okay attorneys... I am holding this over for trial... It's Friday...Trial will begin Monday at 10:00 AM.. I ask you to be on time and ready for trial....Have a nice weekend." said Judge Clemmons, who slammed her gavel down.



IV-


MONDAY MORNING-

"You guys are not going to Soft Soap this case...Get ready for a Battle Royale!"said ADA Wilbur Patch.

VOIR DIRE was a battle of wills.... ADA Wilber Patch found out that he was no match for my baby...Natalie was on fire... And she easily got nine of the jurors we said we wanted...leaving Patch with three.... This left him frustrated in a way he hadn't been since he matched wits with Olivia and Beverly weeks ago....The taste if that bitter defeat in court was still in his mouth...and here he was being tied in knots and frustrated by us.


ADA Patch tweeked his Preliminary argument just a little....



Brooke and I played tag team with our numerous objections....making sure to always cite a law from a previous or like case or a predicate....


The Judge had no choice but to take our side...

ADA Wilbur Patch was becoming unglued the farther along the trial went...
and our client, Mike Frisby smiled broadly and nearly laughed...
"Mikey! Mikey Cool it with the laughing...You've got to make the jury see that you take these charges serious...After all your life is on the line."said Natalie..
"You'll have time to laugh after we get you off." said Brooke.


"Okay, Okay...I'm sorry guys...but you guys are running rings around him and you haven't even begun your defense yet.."said Mikey.


"Yeah , we couldn't wait...We held back last week." I said.
Sitting in the visitors section was Lt. Tragg ,who slyly ran his hands up Karen's skirt...

"Ummmmmmmmmmm baby I've forgotten how soft and shapely your legs were.." he whispered...
Karen got up and moved two seats over.

ONE WEEK LATER-




We put on a robust defense... We attacked it from the point that there wasn't one bit of DNA or Forensic evidence linking our client to the murder...No Phone calls, No Bank deposits...No Letters... There was no witnesses what soever who could say they ever saw the two having a conversation...

We presented two ex-convicts...One a former cellie of Pruit, who testified that Pruitt told him , his lawyer at the time, now deceased had told him to implicate someone, a co-conspirator to offer up, to save him from the death penalty...and that he hadn't wanted to see an innocent man get executed.


ADA Patch brought up the fact that he was a twice convicted felon and asked why he never testified to this before..


I presented an Affadavit he presented in 2009 during the second trial that was never seen or heard by the jury....I asked ADA Patch why he never allowed this man's testimony then...He couldn't answer me..


Natalie interviewed yet another inmate who told the exact same story....He had served with Pruitt at Stanga and said that Pruitt repeated the same story to him about his lawyer at the time, now deceased had telling him to implicate someone, a co-conspirator to offer up, to save him from the death penalty...and that he hadn't wanted to see an innocent man get executed.

With Both Pruitt and his attorney now deceased...this did seem like a sore point, but it was all we had.. Maybe it was all we needed.


ONE WEEK LATER-

"Has The Jury come to a decision?"

"WE HAVE YOUR HONOR!" said the Jury Foreman..

The Bailiff passed her the card with the verdict on it.. She read it.. Her face betrayed no emotion.

"Read it!" She said.

"WE THE JURORS IN THE MATTER OF COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VS. Michael John
FRISBY ON THE CHARGE OF CONSPIRACY TO COMITT MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, NOT GUILTY!!

The Jurors believed that Jason Pruit was the sole killer and that he made up that story about being a hired killer to boost his prison rep and to save his neck from the death penalty. This was the narrative we pushed in our defense.. It was a winning narrative this time..

Brooke and Natalie leaped in the air and high fived each other , much like Olivia and Beverly did after a victory....and yelled "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Michael Frisby pumped his fists.... "You guys did it!!  You said you were gonna do it and you did it!!!
OH THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" yelled a jubilant Mike Frisby..
Natalie smiled and took me in her arms..

"Thank you baby, thank you for having my back....I lovvvvvve you!" she said.
"I love you too! But you know that!" I said.
"Yes I doooo!" she said..

We kissed passionately...
"Bailiffs, Deputies, unhandcuff him and unshackle him....Young man, you are free to go..." said Judge Clemmons.
"This is 14  years overdue....Thank you your honor." said Mike Frisby...

ADA Patch screamed to the top of his lungs..."OH HEAVENLY DAYS!" and tossed his suit jacket up into the sky...He kicked the table viciously and demanded.. "POLL THE JURY!! POLL THE GOTDAMN JURY!!."he yelled..



"NO!! We are not going to poll the jury!!!....They have presented their verdict, their verdict stands...Members of the jury I'd like to thank you for your time and patience in this matter, you are free to go...You will receive your checks in the mail! Thank you again!" said Judge Clemmons as she came from behind the bench and made her way out of the courtroom.


ADA Patch was so angry ,he kicked a small waste basket.....He got his foot stuck in it and while trying to get it off his foot, he slipped and fell down in the courtroom, splitting his suit jacket down the middle..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELL!!" he screamed out as a Bailiff helped him get the waste basket off of his foot...This was the second time he had done this...

By the time he got to his feet, he noticed a bottle of Soft Soap on his table..



Natalie, 

ever the jokester ,had taken it out of her purse and placed it on his table, while he was on the floor...



"OH MY GODDDDD!" said Brooke,laughing heartedly...
"OOOOOOHHHH MY GODDD~! HE SPLIT HIS SUIT JACKET!!!"laughed Natalie..
"Come on girls...Let's get out of here." I said as the three of us filed out...


ADA Patch knew the bottle of Soft Soap had come from one of us...He didn't need to guess who...HE WAS LIVID!!!


"I'm so proud of you guys.." said Karen...


ADA Wilbur Patch had tried and convicted this man two times...but the third time was not the charm...The third time , we won an acquittal......He had cost an innocent man, a man that he knew was innocent, 14 years of his life...He wasn't going to cost him more.. He walked out of the courtroom with a suit jacket, split down the middle and devoid of one sleeve....He had been thoroughly humiliated....

Brooke felt very uncomfortable working her way out of the courthouse ,as both Lt. Tragg and William "Bull" Bailey leered at her like hungry wolves...
"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" said Lt. Tragg under his breath...
"WHAT A WOMAN!!! " whispered Bull Bailey....
.



Natalie, Myself and Karen followed her....


We got on the train and headed back to our building...We wanted to get as far away from these angry whiny men as possible,




EPILOUGE-

THURSDAY NIGHT-

Karen was true to her word..  She bought the first drinks of the night at the No I.D. Bar and she gave us Friday off...




"Enjoy yourself guys..."  said Karen.
"Mikey, I want you on my show next week...We are going to pay you."said Karen's boyfriend, B.L.
"WORD!!!I'll be there." said our newly freed client, Michael Frisby...enjoying freedom for the first time in 14 years..

"Thank you Nat, David my man and Brooke..." he said.
"You're welcome... Keep your nose clean Mikey...That's all the thanks I need."said Natalie, smiling.
"I told you we got you man....See?" I said to him..
"You're quite welcome."said Brooke, glad to be amongst her husband and friends...
"You were wonderful in there today babe!" said Sean.


The Bar supplied plenty to drink..
"WOW This is sooo cool." said Chip.
"We can totally relax and enjoy ourselves with no drama."said Jessica.
"I enjoyed myself at Curleys the last time we went...We didn't have any drama..."said Ray..
"For Once...but I don't even want to see Lt. Tragg...Everytime he's around...there's drama."said Kayla.
"Yeah you're right."said her husband , Dabnis.
"Well let's not let him, Bull Bailey or Wilbur Patch live in our heads tonight...They aren't here." said Jazzy...
"
There you go...You're absolutely right Jazzy."said Olivia.
"Pass me a roll Shortcake." said Donnie Ray...
"Here you go."said Beverly...
Nelson had three sandwiches made already...
"Look at you."laughed Josie..
Her husband, Paris wasn't doing so bad himself..
"Liv gave us off tomorrow."said Bresha.
"We're all off too!"said her husband, Tony...
"Oh looks like everybody can sleep in late tomorrow."said Alfreda.
"I took tomorrow off myself..."said Rockland.
"I'm only working a half day."said Zoey..
"I'm working remotely , from home."said her husband, Lem.





Olivia and Alfreda's catering company supplied Cold Cut Trays full of the finest meats and cheeses and hard rolls, mayo, mustard and condiment trays for making sandwich as well as cold pasta bowls..
There was Champaigne... Karen had brought that...

"I'm off tomorrow and I gave the whole staff off....You should stay home too!" said Yvette to her husband, Gary
"Rockland is off...I might as well take off too!"laughed Gary...


"It's nice...Everybody has tomorrow off.."said Keith Jones..
"Yeah, we can sleep late."said Bee Bee.


"And we don't have to feel guilty about staying here until closing.." said Sofia.


"That's for sure..."said her husband, Kahlil..


"Sorry you have to work tomorrow...We are all off.."said Jade.


"Yeah I know.."said her husband, Danny Ho.


"I know I'm going to sleep well tonight."said Virginia..

"Yeah ,I am too!"said Jetty...

"Patch told us he wasn't going to allow us to "Soft Soap this case...we didn't have to and we still beat him." said Brooke.
"You should mail him a bottle of"Soft Soap" tomorrow." said Sean...
"Ouuuuuuuuu you are so badddd."said Brooke.

"You don't know how bad I am.."laughed Sean raffishly as they kissed..

''Well, with the day off...I guess I'm free to be your little porn star" joked Natalie,

"You're always my little Porn Star.." I said to her..
"You are so nasty." she laughed...


FOR SLC






7 comments:

  1. EXCELLENT ENDING! I LOVED THIS ENTIRE STORY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love This Ending and love this series...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "YOU GIVE LARGE AND IN CHARGE NEW MEANING!!" I admit I found myself laughing at that line...You obviously watch a little Pornhub,considering the sex scenes in your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thoroughly enjoyed this story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES TO THE CEILING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Soft Soap Bottle on the desk had me cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those references to "Soft Soap" and being hard while they were in the shower really turned me on!

    ReplyDelete