Monday, September 26, 2022

When She went Missing

 

PRELUDE-

The Police Marine Unit patrols the Schuylkill River in between the cities of Philadelphia Pa. and Camden, New Jersey...


He used to get sea sick something terrible, when he was first assigned to this ship...but now.. Disgraced Homicide Lt. Arthur Tragg was able to handle it..


He had his "Buddy" with him, a flask of Jameson's Irish Whiskey.... The Flask was given to him as a gift by his friend Curley.

A Retired Homicide Detective, who owns a bar he frequents.... He gave him the flask as a birthday gift and filled it to the brim with Jameson's Whiskey...



He had a Thermos of Hot coffee with him to bring him down and take the edge off..

He had earned a 90 day assignment of this boat..His longest in awhile.. 


After that bitch of a Special Prosecutor, Christine Copeland wrote a scathing end of trial report lambasting his detective work after the last trial he and her worked on... The Deputy of Operations had had it up to here with his four arrests for violating C&D, and one of them for a DUI in which both cars in the accident were totaled and the department had to foot the bill...It was a number of embarrassing events and then her criticism was the straw the broke the camels back....


This was how he spent his days....OH HOW HE HATED CHRISTINE COPELAND!!  Once on dry land again, he was going to do all he could to get her back for this.



The doorbell rang.,.....

"Good Morning " said Alfreda, our office manager...
"Good Morning...Is Olivia Bennett-Alexander in?  I'm an uh old friend." said Christine Copeland..


"Sure, come right in." said Alfreda...

"Thank You....Hello Olivia...."said Christine Copeland...

"OH MY GOD!!! Mrs. COPELAND!!!!! VETTIE TOLD ME SHE RECENTLY FACED YOU IN COURT!!! OH MY GOD!!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE, SINCE WE GRADUATED!!! SIT DOWN! SIT DOWN!!!  Alfreda, bring her some coffee and some pastries." said Olivia.. as the two women embraced....

"OLIVIA!!! OLIVIA!!  IT IS SOOOOOO GOOD TO SEE YOU!! YOU AND YVETTE JONES WERE MY TWO FAVORITE STUDENTS!!!! I ALWAYS SAID THAT...SO SHARP, SO INQUISITIVE....I AM SO PROUD OF YOU BOTH...YOU'VE GOT A NICE OFFICE HERE!" said Christine..

"My Husband and I live upstairs on the top floor and my Niece and her husband, who also work for me live a floor below.." said Olivia... This is my husband, Donnie Ray Alexander, from New Orleans...He's a former Homicide detective, Now our in house investigator."gushed Olivia.  This was the closest I'd ever seen my wife exhibit a kind of Hero worship.

"Pleased to meet you mam!" I said.

"Oh Myyyyyyyyy He's handsome and dresses well.....You both do...That means your practice is doing well...You have an Office Manager and an inhouse Investigator..ouuuuuuuuu. You own the entire building huh?" said Christine.

"I divorced well...I was married to a very successful Litigator first time around...It didn't work out..He was a womanizer, serial cheater and I uh has two miscarriages behind his cheating.. I left him and my corporate law firm where I was employed and I got this building in the divorce settlement. I took quite a few of my former clients with me and set up my retainer fees and started with working capital and here I am.. My niece ,Beverly and I partnered up and I hired the rest of my staff." said Olivia.. "Come on, let me introduce you." said Olivia.

"Your pretty little niece, Beverly....You introduced her to me....She came up to the school and she said she wanted to follow her auntie into the law...I see she did huh?" laughed  Christine.

"Yes she did, graduated from PENN LAW too!  Her and her future husband, worked with me at the Public Defender's Office." said Olivia.

''Ahh Yes...I began my career there too.  You get excellent training in how to be a working attorney there.. Then I was an Assistant District Attorney before I began teaching and working in the private sector.." said Christine...


We walked her into our law library in the adjacent building next to ours.... Beverly, Josie and Bresha were busy researching three separate, unrelated cases.

"This is our law library...and these are three of my four associate attorneys..My Niece, Mrs. Beverly West-East, Mrs. Josie Boyd and Mrs. Bresha Billips. This is my niece, my right hand...Bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh...I love her to the moon and beyond...and of course she knows that..."said Olivia, hugging Beverly and kissing her on the cheek. "We started this firm together." said Olivia proudly.
"Ohhhhh Beverly, you were a cute little thing when your auntie brought you up to law school to visit and you're a beautiful young woman now." said Christine, hugging Beverly, who giggled.
"Thank You Ms. Copeland." said Beverly, who remembered her. She remembered the long talk Ms. Copeland had with her... She told her , " Beverly ,If you're serious, you'll read everything you can , you'll keep your grades up and you';; join a debating team...Learn how to debate." Beverly did all of that.
"This is Ms. Josie Boyd, Our first employee..She was here before my husband joined. She came to us with a B.A. in Architecture and an MBA from Wharton...She was really overqualified to be working for us and we thought she'd leave after a spell. but she didn't..She designed this Law Library and our media room....She eventually went from being an Office Manager/ Administrative Assistant to becoming our Para-Legal.  After awhile..I put her through law school and she graduated and passed the bar and became one of our Associate Attorneys..She helps us with all things Business and money related." said Olivia proudly.. "Josie...this is Attorney Christine Copeland...One of my law professors from PENN LAW.

"Oh Olivia, that is outstanding! Pleased to meet you young lady.."said Christine..
"Pleased to meet you." said Josie, smiling.

"And this is our newest Associate Attorney, Mrs. Bresha Billips, Graduated at the top of her class At Middleton School of Law in Bayside.. Interned with us for a year after she passed the bar and fit in sooo
well that ,that we offered her full employment with us...We all loved her..We couldn't see her with anyone else."gushed Olivia.
"Hiiiiiiiii, pleased to meet you Ms. Copeland.. I remember you...You lectured at Middleton once."said Bresha.
"Once... I still do...I lecture at Middleton, Temple, Lasalle and Penn, whoever calls me and offers me that check."laughed Christine.

 
"Take five ladies....Alfreda has coffee and pastries for everybody in the conference room." said Olivia.
She walked Christine into our "Media Room."

"Here we can tap into the traffic cams all across the region... We also can profile potential jurors and decide which kind of juror we want for our particular trial...  This is my niece's husband, Attorney Nelson East...He is a whiz at trial science in addition to being a great attorney . He is my other right hand...We worked together in the Public Defenders Office for years and I'm so glad he's a part of my family and my staff...Nelson, this Ms. Christine Copeland...She was one of my law professors at PENN LAW." said Olivia.


"Hi,pleased to meet you... I uh was getting jurors ready for Josie and Bresha's upcoming court cases."said Nelson.

"Olivia ,I don't know if I can be anymore impressed than I am... You've got four associate attorneys, an investigator and an Office Manager...I have a practice of my own...I have an office downtown...I only have two attorneys and a Para-legal, that's it....I'm interviewing for an Office Manager right now...But this blows me away....You own this building lock stock and barrel and you live here too!! WOW!!"said Christine...

"My staff lives nearby.... Josie and her husband and Alfreda and her husband live across the street..


And Bresha and her husband live down the street

"It makes for a cozy existence."said Olivia.

"I understand Yvette Jones and her entire staff ,except for the office manager all live across the street too!" said Christine.









looking out the window.


''That's right...They do...We often hang out and work together quite a bit."said Nelson..

"In fact our two teams just argued a wrongful conviction case just a few weeks ago." I said.


We all sat down....



Alfreda had hot coffee and pastries for all of us..









"Last week after that contentious trial, I went to visit Yvette and her staff at their office at PENN'S LANDING...Beautiful building...Great Office..  







I met some delightful attorneys who work there, including your cousin, Olivia, Kayla, who you also brought down to the University when you were in law school..She followed you into law also...Quite Impressive.
I met her husband too...They told me they also live across the street here."said Christine.

"They do...Right at the corner house. Josie and her husband, Live Next Door."said Beverly.
"Oh How lovely..." said Christine.. "I was reacquainted with a young lady who I took under my wing at the D.A.'s office after she left the Public Defender's Office...Real sharp ,real ambitious...Jasmine Coley..It was Jenkins then...She told me she graduated from PENN LAW with you and Kayla ,Beverly and that Olivia taught her everything she knows about being a real lawyer in the real world.. I didn't have to teach her much...



"I met her husband too...He was tutoring the daughter of Yvette's client...She was taking the bar..
And last but not least...I ran into another of my former students, Jessica Sanchez....She's married too and 
lives across the street from you guys with her husband..  I taught her when I taught at Temple....It's a very small world." said Christine..

"They live next door to me on the other side and Yvette and her husband live next door to them on then other side."said Josie.
"My husband works in that building too....He works with Ray St. Jacques, Kayla's husband...
He graduated with me from Middleton Law School.. He's Attorney Tony Billips."said Bresha.

"Oh Myyyyyyy, All of you guys live across the street from each other and they all work in the same building...Nice!

''We often work with the Innocence Project and The Wrongful Conviction Unit there, so we have building passes.  It keeps us out of the gunsights of Lt. Tragg....He is a bit unhinged now of days."said Nelson.
"You won't have to worry about him for at least 90 days...He's on a Marine Boat out at sea....After the scathing report I wrote to the Deputy of Operations...They had no choice...but to send him packing." said Christine..

We all erupted in laughter and claps and whistles..
"I KNEW I LIKED YOU WHEN YOU RANG THE DOORBELL!!" said Alfreda..
"OH THANK YOU!!!" said Olivia.
"WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?  I'LL BUY YOU SOMETHING NICE...I KNOW A JEWELER!" I said.
"OHHHHH BLESS YOU MS.COPELAND!" said Beverly.
"YOU ARE THE BEST!" said Nelson.
"THANK YOUUUUUUUU!" said Josie...
"OHHHHH BLESS YOU MS.COPELAND!" said Bresha.

"You know what's funny? Yvette and her associates reacted the same way when I gave them the news..."said Ms. Copeland..

We all laughed..


II-

We took Christine on a tour of Beverly and Nelson's Domicile..
And then Olivia and I's domicile , a floor above

She was mesmerized...

"I am so impressed Olivia.....With both you and Yvette and how far you've come....Continue to so well." she said, hugging us and kissing us and waving as she got in her car and drove off..
"Byeeeee!"said Alfreda, smiling..
"Be Well Ms. Copeland." said Olivia.
"I'm serious about what I said about a birthday gift.."I said.
"Byyeeee Ms. Copeland...Be well." said Beverly ,smiling..
"Goodbye Ms. Copeland."said Nelson.
"Goodbye Ms. Copeland...Be well."said Josie.
"Be Well Ms. Copeland."said Bresha,,

"Love you all!"said Christine Copeland.


We all waved as she drove off!

''Nice Lady, real nice lady." I said, smiling and waving.
''As a former teacher myself , I have to ask you Livy, was she tough?" asked Alfreda, smiling.
'Ohhhhh yes...She was tough, but fair and as a result, Yvette and I learned the most from her classes...We wound up loving to have her and in turn, she loved us..." said Olivia.
"Those are the best kinds of teachers....Just like you Auntay." said Beverly..
"Yess." agreed Nelson.. Olivia's tough love at first molded both he and his wife Beverly into top notch attorneys.
''A good teacher was taught by a good teacher."said Josie.
''Yes indeedy!" agreed Bresha.

But all of this good feeling was as usual with us, the calm before the storm!


For halfway across town in the Mayfair Section of the city in a nice home that was up for sale...

Police and Crime Scene Investigators were in the basement....


"No Body was found anywhere in the house and the Cadaver Dogs have found nothing... We did find a scant drop of blood here in the corner... We used luminol and this scant drop of Blood is all we found Sgt. Jones. "said a CSI man to Detective Sgt. Sam Jones of Missing persons....


"Hmmmmmmmm." he said.



"We can have that tested can't we Hazel?" asked Detective Sgt. Brice of Homicide.

"Yeswe can, but if that's all you found...this speck of blood could be from a cut or a bloody nose or anything...You do realize this is not enough to prove any foul play?" said Hazel.



"Yeah you're right Dr. Baylor and it might not even be her blood... Like you say, this dried up spec of blood looks like it's been here forever....but I would still like it analyzed , just for you know, uh prosperity..."said Detective Sgt. Brice.


"Oh sure, I understand." said Hazel....Dr. Hazel Baylor....It was a breath of fresh air working with Detectives who listened to her, respected her ideas and didn't talk down to  her like she was the village idiot the way the real village idiot Lt. Tragg always did.. This was heaven.....She wished he could stay on that boat for the rest of the year..forever even...


"Look...I told you guys...I haven't seen my wife and I have nothing to do with her disapearence...Nothing at all."said Detective Dennis Ellis, whose estranged wife had moved out of his house six months ago into this present home and had just put this home on the market and was planning to leave for another place, six weeks ago before she vanished,.

"Look Dennis, the last thing I want to do is jack up another cop....but neighbors , your neighbors described the arguments, the loud arguments you two used to have and just a week after she moved out of your house...You moved your girlfriend in with you....and now your wife has vanished without a trace...Which is why I'm involved..." said Sam Jones.


"Look, my sister in law got you involved in this.....She's the reason we had trouble in our marriage in the first place...When her nosy ,miserable ass was living with my wife...She jumped for joy when my wife moved out...She had to leave too!  Now she's got you guys looking at me..I'm telling you I didn't have anything to do with her disapearence and for your information...Me and my girlfriend have broken up...She's no longer living wih me.."said Dennis.

''We know...Sgt. Brice and I talked to her...She said your estranged wife not only called you, but stopped by the house on the last day she was seen." said Sgt. Sam Jones.


"I swear...I had nothing to do with this..." said Detective Dennis Ellis

Dr. Hazel Baylor whispered in his ear.

"Listen, you need to get yourself some legal representation...be proactive..." she said.


"I know a F.O. P. lawyer." said Detective Dennis Ellis.

"My husband is a cop...Duke Baylor, Criminal Investigation Division.. F.O.P. lawyers work for the Police Department...If I were you...I'd get you some independent counsel.."said Hazel, who slipped him a card..


"Thanks." he whispered.. "Good Lookin out.." he added.  He then turned to Detective Sgt's Brice and Jones..

"Can I go now?" he asked.

"I've got nothing to hold you for at the time being, how bout you Brice?" said Sam Jones.

"No, you're free to go detective...But I am informing you....You are a person of interest, so don't leave town." said Sgt. Brice.


"You guys know where to find me." said Detective Dennis Ellis..

"Lt. Tragg would have cuffed him ,read him his rights and charged him with a crime we don't even know was committed yet." said Dr. Marcy Martin.
"Some Cops use their brains and err on the side of caution....and then we have Lt. Tragg." said Hazel.

Both women laughed.





III-



  A rainbow formed outside... It had rained hard all night....

Olivia and I had been oblivious to it.. We had been making love for the past FOUR TO FIVE HOURS after we had closed up shop for the day... We had climaxed and gone to sleep for a few hours..

Had awakened and were back at it again...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! DONNIE RAYYYYYYY! A SECOND TIME??" Olivia moaned....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BABYYYYYY! YES" I moaned myself..

She laughed and then tossed her head back...moaning softly...Her body quivering softly....Her breathing getting heavy...

"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as both of our bodies trembled.

"You must have been dreaming about me in your sleep." said Olivia.

"I was." I said.

FOUR MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely.....

Me  riding Olivia  softly and slowly and me nearly losing my mind....I was like a machine this morning....I wanted to cum at this point, I was exhausted... but I couldn't...

Finally, we both climaxed ........


''Woooooooooou.... you were so passionate Donnie Ray, So intense,  What got into you?  Myyyy goodness." said Olivia, trying to catch her breath...


''I guess it's the rain..." I said.  I got up and looked out the window....It was still raining..And raining heavily...


We had just closed three big cases...(By we, the team of Attorneys ,Olivia, her niece, Beverly, Beverly's husband, Nelson, Josie and Bresha and myself, Donnie Ray Alexander, investigator. )We had successfully defended and got an acquittal for 



A client named Glen Richards, accused of decapitating the wife of his business partner, who he was sleeping with....

We got him an acquittal...






Next we got involved in another controversial murder case ,


We were up against a former detective and now very good  Assistant District Attorney named ,Sharrone Stokes in a case  against our good friend, Attorney and Financial Analyst, Lawrence Stephenson, accused of murdering a former client of his , he had had a fist fight with over in the U.S. Attorney's office in which he threatened to kill the former client... Then the client wound u shot to death that night. Like the case before it..It was weak.

We got an acquittal for him too.


Then there was a wrongful conviction case. in which we got the case thrown out and the man released after 10 years incarceration for a crime he didn't commit. 

We were assisting our friends, Innocence Project Attorneys , Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband, Charles "Chip" Burrows. Our good friends, Yvette Jones-Lockwood, Keith Jones, Beatrice Evans-Jones, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed, Kahlil Ahmed and Jade Lee-Ho also worked with us on that case.. 






We had been very busy lately.  Olivia had given everybody a few days off.


I got back in bed....

"It's really raining out there" I said.  "How about uh....one more ride?" I said and winked at Olivia.


" One more ride???You're still horny?  Yes, I see  you are......Oh alright, come on Mr. Horn dog....." she said. She crawled on top of me.. And for a record third time...We began making love..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu sweet baby....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD!!!" she moaned as she eased herself down on me.. "SOOOO HARD!! STILL SOOO BIG!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned....

She had had more orgasms than she could count in the hours we had been making love..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OLIVIAAAAAAAAAA  OUUUUUUUUU!" I moaned.

Olivia loved riding me "Cowgirl style" as they called it...She started out slow and then gradually got faster....


She gave me the slowest, softest kisses imaginable...I was near delirious...

"Oh My God, I'm losing my mind..." Olivia hollered out...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! SO AM I...OHHHHHHHHHH" I moaned..

as she rode me ,up and down on the side of the bed.....THREE TO FOUR HOURS SLOWLY PASSED BY....

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us..

Olivia was sweating profusely and laughing one minute and crying the next....She began to climax slowly, intensely...her body shaking and she smiling the sweetest smile I had ever seen....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...When I came it was so surprising and so intense that I began to shake myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned...

"Hold on darling.....Hold on...." Olivia said, holding me for dear life....her body trembling.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! THAT WAS SOOOO GOOOD!" she said loudly!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! AAWWWWWWWW LAWDDDDD!" I said, cumming hard!


"Remember the first time we made love in New Orleans, it rained the next morning too!" said Olivia, lying on top of me...trying to catch her breath....her body was still trembling a little bit...

"Guess we are a hot couple." I laughed..

"I guess we are. OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she laughed....her legs still shaking.. "WOWWW, Three times....OUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.


The next morning...The sun was out...There was almost no trace of last night's rain..

"Well Auntay, my trial is wrapped up."said Beverly...
''So was mine."said Josie.
"Mine too! Thanks Nelson for picking that great jury.."said Bresha.

"Heyyy we are a team...You win, we all win."said Nelson...

''And you certainly won last night....I felt like I did too!"whispered Beverly, giving her husband..
a nice ,slow and soft kiss.

Nelson blushed....

Thinking about the sweet love he and Beverly made last night......


and the quickie they had early this morning....

He blushed something terrible.




"Look at him blush." laughed Alfreda.

"I see him." laughed Olivia.
"There's the bell...sit tight...I got it." I said.

Standing at the door was a young man in a nice suit with a black sweat shirt and a Platinum chain... he showed me his badge.

"Hello..My name is Detective, Dennis Ellis, Narcotics and uh I beleive I'm going to need Mrs. Alexander and Mrs. West-East's help" said the young man.

IV-

Dennis Ellis looked around... He sat down at our conference table..  

He had heard of us...He had seen us on television....but this was his first time seeing us in person..

He thought both Olivia and her niece were straight babes, beautiful women.....
And Josie with that beautiful curly hair and those large breasts took his breath away,
and Bresha was gorgeous...

He loved them all....


He thought Nelson and I were the luckiest men in the world, being married to Beverly and Olivia and working around all these fine women...Including the Office Manager, Alfreda.


Alfreda poured coffee for all of us.

"Detective Ellis, You must know that detectives and cops don't usually come to us for help.... You guys call us "Auntie and Niecey" and it's usually not complimentary.."said Olivia.


"That's them older white guys...None of the brothers mock you....In fact we laugh everytime you guys frustrate old Lieutenant Tragg..."said Dennis Ellis.

"So Detective...You say you're not in trouble, but you think you might be in trouble soon...You wanna tell us about it?" I said.

"I heard you used to be a Homicide detective at one time." said Dennis.

"I was back in New Orleans... I retired , moved up here and became her investigator."I said.

He looked at Olivia, Josie, Beverly and Bresha.

''Nice work if you can get it huh?"he laughed.




All four women blushed..


"So Dennis, what's your story?" asked Nelson..



He placed a photo of his estranged wife.


"This is my wife...." he said.

''She's a very pretty girl." said Olivia.


"Thank You..We were married for two years....We uh hit the skids...It's not easy being a cop's wife.. I was working long hours, sometimes I was undercover and gone for a few nights.... That put a strain on our marriage,,,To make matters worse.Her sister was living with us..A Miserable person if ever there was one.. Her boyfriend walked out on her and she took it out on all men...She was in my wife's head.. And in all fairness..I was having a consensual affair with another detective,,, My wife and I seperated about six months ago... She rented a house in Mayfair and that detective I was intimate with moved in...
We broke up a month ago and my wife and I started talking again...On the phone...We talked about getting back together.. Then six weeks ago...She vanished into think air!  Without a trace..I had nothing to do with it.. but my sister in law contacted Sgt Sam Jones of Missing Persons..." said Dennis.

"We know him." said Beverly.


"Yeah ,well he opened up a full investigation.. Not a peep out of her...She's just dropped out of sight..No sign of her car either..but when you go to the house...All of her clothes are there..Beds are made up,Sink and Kitchen clean, bathroom spotless...Like she went out and was coming back... In the basement...They found a little bit of blood, just a little..a spot..It's dried up...but that brought Homicide Sgt Brice into the mix." said Dennis.


"We know him too! Good Guy." said Nelson.


"Maybe...but I have a feeling I'm going to be arrested and charged with murder soon, even though there is no body and no proof that I've done anything wrong...Today was the first day I was even in my wife's rental house.. I didn't kill her..I wanted her back...I hope she's still alive." said Dennis.

"Well, that was very wise, very smart of you to get independent counsel, so that we are in place, when and if something happens." said Olivia.

" You don't know how lucky you are.. Lt. Tragg would have arrested you by now and charged you with murder, even though there is no proof that a crime has been committed." said Beverly.

"Sure enough." said Josie.


"I'm sooo glad he's on that boat I don't know what to do."said Detective Ellis.


''So are we." said Bresha.



"Okay detective...for now, keep a low profile.. This is a burner phone...In your line of work I'm certain you are familliar with this. Write this number down and only contact us with this phone..Don't call our business or personal phones..Only this.. "said Olivia.



Nelson passed him a Portal..

"We'll mostly communicate with you through this..A Portal....We'll give you updates on how your case is going, if there is a case...Remember, keep a low profile." he said.



Dennis passed Olivia an envelope..

"That's a retainer...for your service." he said.


Olivia passed it to Beverly...

"If nothing happens, if you don't get arrested or indicted... We'll give this back to you..Now go on home, keep a low profile...and think positive..Your wife might still be alive, just needing to get away." said Olivia.

"Thanks you guys...You're the coolest."said Dennis , as he left..
Beverly put his retainer in the safe.

"Here is another one of those weird and strange cases that we've gotten since you moved in with us."she said, smiling..


"Hey don't blame me...I had nothing to do with this." I said smiling..





Bresha, Alfreda, Nelson,Olivia and Josie all laughed loudly.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


6 comments:

  1. Pretty Creepy Story Keith, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Imagination knows no ends does it? Love this lead in story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this lead in story...Love the whole premise.. It's different.. They are dealing with someone other than poor Lt. Tragg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Usual the sex scene had me throwing my panties!

    ReplyDelete