Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Blood Sample

TWO DAYS  LATER-
 

Olivia was up when I got home..

"You took Bev with you?" she asked.


"Yeah, Beverly and I must have talked to at least 100 people...I will say this...Sgt Brice and Sgt Sam Jones are way more thorough than Lt. Tragg....They had interviewed everybody we talked to today and yesterday before we got there... They all gave us a picture of a marriage that started off good and slowly deteriorated. Like he said ,being a cops wife isn't easy....Long hours...Him being undercover a lot..it took it's toll on them....They had loud, horrible fights that spilled out into the street...She put him out a few times... It was a mess..  "I said.


 I passed Olivia , a copy of a legal order.
"What is this?" asked Olivia.


"Our client failed to mention this to us two days ago...Before she moved out..She filed a restraining order against him...I guess this slipped his mind..." I said sarcastically... "Anyway...Bev and I checked..
"There has been no credit card or debit card action on her part in six weeks..... The mail has been piling up outside her door at the house she was renting, including several shut off notices...and no one has located her car....That's ,I hate to say it..All signs that a person may be deceased. I don't know. There was one movement on her debit card..  She took out $1200.00 from a bank here in the city and was photographed...by the ATM camera...Two days after anybody last reported seeing her alive and that's it.. The trail goes cold after that." I said.


"Well that could be a sign that she's run off somewhere....Think Brice and Jones already know this?" asked Olivia.


"Oh I'm certain of it... Unlike with Lt. Tragg...Bev and I were playing catch up... I mean Jones is Missing persons...That's his job to run a thorough investigation...And he did." I said.


''Did you do a work up on our client?" asked Olivia.


''Sure did...He's a good cop...Has citations for bravery and accommodations up the ying yang.. He's on the fast track to make Sgt. and has the second highest clearence rate in his unit.. Super cop!!! No known vices and everybody he works with in Narcotics and Vice thinks very highly of him...If he does get arrested ,we have a pool of character witnesses.." I said.


''What about the young lady he was canoodling with after his wife moved out?" asked Olivia.


"Her name is Detective Kelly Garrett....She wasn't at work today....I'm going to have to try and talk to her tomorrow.. She's divorced.. No kids.. Has a high clearence rate...and like our client has citations and accommodations up the ying yang... She and our client partnered on several high profile investigations..She lived with him for three months ,then moved out..The talk I heard was that she felt it would better if they were just friends and not lovers.. The relationship fizzled out..  There are a record of a number of calls from him to his estranged wife in the coming weeks leading up to when she vanished..." I said.


"He said he was never at her residence...Is that true?" asked Olivia.


"Beverly and I talked to everyone in that neighborhood...No one recalls ever seeing him..No one knows him..In fact they said...Except for her sister....She got no visitors at all." I said.


''What about the sister?" asked Olivia.


"Gotta talk to her too!  She wasn't home and she didn't answer my calls...but I understand, she is the one who initiated the missing persons inquest...She's the one who went to homicide and said that her sister might be the victim of foul play...Only her..   I checked her out..

She's a three time divorcee..No kids.. First marriage lasted three years...Second Marriage lasted two years...Third marriage lasted, get this...THREE WEEKS!  It was annulled.. She sounds like she's pretty bitter towards men..She lived with our client and his wife for a short while..It was tempestuous you can imagine.."I laughed.


''Sounds like she needs to be alone..and speaking of which...can we table shop talk for this afternoon?  I'd much rather hear you moaning and me cooing...if you know what I mean?" Olivia whispered seductively..


"Yes I doooooooooo." I said raffishly...


"I thought you would.." she said..


We kissed slowly, softly, trying to devour each other's lips..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDDD!" I moaned in between kisses.


I slipped her slip dress over her head..digging my hands deep into her panties.


I slipped her panties down and off..


''Nicely done husband...you didn't tear them.." she giggled.

"Only one man does that...or rather two and neither of them is me.." I laughed.

I entered Olivia's soft wet center...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DONNIE RAYYYYYYY!  OUUUUUUUU!" she cried out..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDD!" I moaned.
We were soon in the bed..making sweet love.,

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither! OHHHHHHHHHHH SWEET BABY!" I said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!!!she cooed.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us..

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet, slow lovemaking continued.. Neither of us could get enough of the other..

She began riding me cowgirl style....slowly...like a surfer rides the waves...I was losing it...


Olivia was sweating profusely and laughing one minute and crying the next....She began to climax slowly, intensely...her body shaking and she smiling the sweetest smile I had ever seen....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned...

"Hold on darling.....Hold on....I'm cumming...UMMMMMMMM I AM CUMMING!! OHHHH!" Olivia said, holding me for dear life....her body trembling.

When I came it was so surprising and so intense that I began to shake myself....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! AAWWWWWWWW LAWDDDDD!" I said, cumming hard!

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! THAT WAS SOOOO GOOOD!" she said loudly!


Olivia lie on my chest, breathing hard..."I am so glad you're my husband..."she said.

"I'm glad you're my wife...You don't know how glad.."I said...trying to catch my breath too as we both drifted off to sleep.

Downstairs...Beverly and Nelson didn't waste time on small talk...

"Ouuuuuuu were you waiting for me like this the whole time I was  gone?" she asked.
"Yes." he said sheepishly....

"Goof Ball." she laughed..


Kissing him passionately.....

He slipped her dress over her head..digging his hands deep into her panties.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEE!" she squealed with delight..


Nelson slipped her panties down and off..


He lifted her up and entered her slowly....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NELSON....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..

"I thought about you all afternoon..." he said.

"I beleive it!!!!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NELSON....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she cried out...

He placed her petite body on the sink and began thrusting away......

''Beverly, Beverly I've loved you since forever." Nelson said , breathing heavily...and kissing her as though kissing was going out of style.

"I know and I've kind of loved you too....I just didn't realize it..." said Beverly...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned...

Like Olivia and I, Beverly and Nelson worked hard and loved even harder...



Making sweet love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS and 



collapsing on top of each other and smiling at one another....


II-

SATURDAY-

With Lt. Tragg on the Marine Boat, Sam Mother's Diner was full..




''Such a beautiful Saturday Morning.."said Jazzy..
"It's perfect...I'm good and hangry." said her husband, Dabnis.
"This is a good day for shopping with the girls after we leave here."said Kayla..
"Any day is a day for shopping with the girls."laughed her husband Ray...
''It's nice we all actually drove here in our own cars and don't have to worry about a GPS device being put on them."said Olivia.
"You know I was going to report him if he kept that up."I said.
"It woudn't do any good..Our C&D order doesn't seem to stop him judging by his many trips to the ''Cooler." He doesn't listen to anyone or anything."said Beverly..
''Well it's been 30 days without him around and we have 60 more."said Nelson.
"Amen to that!" said Josie.
"Man this is sooooo cool." said her husband, Paris.
"It's so peaceful, nobody standing by your table glowering at you...Whining and complaining, trying to goad you into an argument..or worse..A fight."said Bresha.
"Yeah, now let's stop talking about him...We are letting him live rent free in our heads."said Tony.
"Amen Tony....Amen."said Alfreda.
"Let's order."said Rockland..
"I wish Sofia was here..They have Churros..."said Jessica.
"You can tell here...Here she comes."said her husband, Chip.

''Heyyyyy everybody" said Sofia.
|"Heyyyyy"said Kahlil.
"Heyyy Mami they have Churros this Morning."said Jessica.
"They do? Ouuuuuuuuu!" said Sofia..
"I know you're happy." said Bee Bee.
''Yeah she complained about it being no Churros in other places we've ate."said Keith Jones.


"Heyy everybody.."said Yvette
''Sup"said her husband, Gary....
"Good Morning...I hear they have churros today."said Jade, while although Asian was a big fan of them..Jessica and Sofia had turned her on them...
"Unfortunately, Sam's is the only place you can get them unless you go to Fishtown or Northern Liberties."said Danny.
"Other side of town...I like them too!"said Virginia..
"I didn't know that....I'll get you some next time I'm at Cakeman Ravens."said her boyfriend, Jetty...

With Lt. Tragg on the Marine Boat, even our law enforcement friends were here..


Duke and Hazel waved.... Hazel was really relieved and tickled pink that Lt. Tragg was away and that we had 60 more days without him... She was loving working with her husband and Angie and all of the other good detectives.
"Get a menu honey, let's see what's good."said Angie..
"Everything smells good.."said Jimmy.
"They have Churros today."said Carlotta.
"I know you're happy."said her husband, ADA Keith Wallace...This was the only place in the area you could purchase them...But Carlotta like the others shied away from here because she hated running into Lt. Tragg and being questioned about what they were working on or why hadn't they closed a case yet.
"I'm starving husband."said Sirena.
"Here's waitress ,let me put in my order."said her husband, Tyriq.
"I could go for some pancakes."said Hop..
"You know, I could too!"said his wife, Sharon, who waved at us...
"Here comes a waitress."said Eddie C.
"Good,,,,I'm starving."said Sissy.



Sam Mother looked from pillar to post... All of his favorite people were here and had been here the past 30 days...He loved it when Lt. Tragg was out on that boat...That meant he wasn't here..bugging the hell out of his customers...We spent a lot of money and we tipped well..He loved it.













The orders came out...Hot Food, Orange Juice, Coffee...It was all good and we all hungrilly ate it up!


Hazel walked over to our table...

"Hey Guys...I take it Detective Dennis Ellis has seen you?  I gave him your card.... This situation with his missing wife looks bad and I think he's about to be indicted...Even though there is no proof of any crime being committed...His sister in law is on television and constantly trying to get the police to open a full death investigation...She's like a certain person not here, who we won't mention...She likes to hear herself talk.."said Hazel.

"He gave us a retainer two days ago...We checked him out... He seems like a nice guy....I hope his wife isn't dead...but it looks like she might be.. He said he didn't do it and we believe him..at least so far." said Olivia.

"I've worked with him before..So Has Sissy and the guys..He's a straight arrow...I'd hate to see him jacked up."said Hazel.

''Well, we are in place if anything should happen,. He hasn't been arrested yet...That's a good sign."said Beverly,

"That means they're doing a thorough investigation...If this was someone else we know.. Detective Ellis would be locked up by now.."said Nelson..


"Ouu I know that's right...Isn't it so nice with him gone? You can eat your breakfast without indigestion."said Hazel.


"I know that's right." said Josie,laughing..


"I heard you found a small amount of blood in the garage at the uh crime scene."I asked.



'We took her sister's DNA and we got a DNA sample from a toothbrush left behind and a strand of hair we found in the bathroom... It's a 100 percent match for Mrs. Ellis..but it's such a small amount..It could've been from a cut...Not enough blood to say it was a massive loss and it was dried up blood, old..It could have been from six months ago...It wasn't recent, that's all I know for now."said Hazel.

"Nobody knows what the police will do with it." said Olivia.

"No I don't, but Sgt Brice and Sgt Jones have been very transparent and very thorough..."said Hazel..

''That's good, Unlike someone who will remain unspoken about, perhaps we can reason with them, maybe even help them out."said Olivia.
"We've worked with Sam Jones before and we had Sgt. Brice over our office a few weeks ago."said Beverly.
"That's right...but right now there is nothing to really talk to them about...My investigation has shadowed theirs and I don't think they know anymore than I do right now.." I said.
"You've talked to everybody except that detective who was living with him and his sister in law.."said Nelson.
"Why don't you let me talk to the sister in law Donnie Ray....She might respond to a woman better than a man , a man who she knows is an investigator."asked Josie..

"That's a good idea Jo." I said...

"I know I'm responding to her right now.." Paris said..


"Oh you always respond to me." laughed Josie, rubbing his hands.

"Anything to get out of the office."laughed Bresha.


"You doooo learn fast." laughed Beverly, hugging Bresha.
Tony laughed too.

Sam Mother loved it... Customers eating, talking, enjoying their food, their coffee and no loud arguments or fist fights with Arthur Tragg....He loved it!

III-


Back at the office,
Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and Bresha sat in the conference room 
giving our client, Dennis Ellis an update on his case via the Portal.
"My husband has been working on  your case and so far, we are pretty sure we know as much as the police..which is really nothing... I want you to go to work and do all the things you'd normally do ,until you hear from us...You haven't been arrested yet...Oh and you left out a little thing about a restraining order...Anything else we should know?" asked Olivia.
"Oh That!" said Dennis...
"Yes that!  We are your lawyers...We have to know everything!  It will bode well for you in court...We don't want to be surprised in court and you don't want us to be surprised either." said Beverly.

''Nah, I guess I wouldn't." said Dennis.
''No you wouldn't, so as Olivia asked.. Is there anything else we should know.?..That restraining order was a big deal man." said Nelson.

"No , I swear that is all...The reason I didn't mention it , was because it was over six months ago...She didn't want to swear it out.. Her sister made her do it." said Dennis.

''Sounds like your sister in law was a problem." said Bresha..


"Oh You just don't know." said Dennis.

"Well just remember what I told you...Go to work and do all the things you'd normally do ,until you hear from us...You haven't been arrested yet..Just keep cool and don't discuss this with anybody...You say on advice from my attorney, I can not discuss this matter." said Olivia.

''Will Do. And thanks Ms. Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Bresha...Thanks for everything."said Dennis.


POLICE HEADQUARTERS-NARCOTICS- DETECTIVE KELLY GARRETT'S DESK-

"You were a detective once Mr. Donnie Ray...Did you ever have a female partner?" asked Detective Kelly Garrett, an attractive Black Female detective.


"No, can't say that I have...All my partners were males...but I know how it is...you're working with somebody day by day, you've got their back, they've got yours , you come to depend on each other and you develop a bond, a special bond..a closeness..." I said.


"Yes.... Dennis and I developed that bond...but we took it much farther than we should have....I knew he was married and I respected his wife..I did...at first....I felt a little uncomfortable with him complaining about her and his sister in law to me.. My lease was up in my apartment , right around the time she left him....It drove him crazy....Against my better judgement, I moved in with him...



And for three months it was heaven....His sister in law...She was a piece of work.. Even though she was no longer living there...She would come by, call me a home wrecker among other things...It got to me and after three months...I moved out..I broke off our relationship...I said we'd be better as friends and partners... but you know Mr. Donnie Ray...I can't even be his partner now..after all this.. My Transfer just came through for Robbery-Homicide....I report to Lt. Danny Ho Monday morning." she said. "I think it's for the better." she said.

"You're a smart girl Kelly...That's the best move for you...A clean break."I said.


"Your wife and her niece are representing Dennis?" she asked.


"Yes." I said.


"I'm a cop...I'm a  pretty decent judge of charactor...Dennis didn't do anything to his wife.. He didn't harm her in anyway..He still loved her.. I'm a woman...I know these things...I know he's a person of interest right now but they've got it all wrong."said Kelly Garrett.


I smiled. "I think so too!" I said.

AQUA BAR-

''Look The Police have all they need from me.. I told you,My Brother in law is trash.....Trash and he killed my sister...I know he did." said Jacqueline Johnson....Sister of Janice Johnson Ellis.
"Jackie...You don't know your sister has been murdered...Yet you've been on television, on podcasts on the radio and the newspapers saying she's dead and been murdered...You don't know that...No body has been found and there is still the chance that your sister may have run off."said Josie.

"I know you are one of the fancy dan lawyers representing my trash brother in law.. Have you been by her property? Mail just piling up..Shut off notices..... Nah, she dead and he killed her." said Jackie and that's all there is to it.. I will not be silenced or stop my quest for justice." she bellowed



She and Josie finished the bottle of Tequilla...

Beverly walked over to them.....

"Josie... I just paid your bill.. Come on with me,. Your drunk... morning..Come on,Give me your keys..Nelson is outside.. He'll drive your car and park it. I'm driving you ... Auntay says you have the day off tomorrow.. We are serving breakfast...You're welcome to come over whenever you can make it." said Beverly.


"Thanks Bev....You're my good friend.."said Josie, who got up and walked out with Beverly.



Jackie Johnson polished off some more Tequilla..

"They can't even hold they liquor." she scoffed.


IV-

The Next Morning we were at home in Olivia and I's kitchen , having breakfast...
Alfreda, Olivia and Myself had prepared a nice hot breakfast for a fall day...
"Okay Guys, come and get it.." said Alfreda, stirring the grits and placing them in each plate.
"You do a lot around here Freda, You're my office manager, you cater my events, you help us cook...I think I should pay you more."said Olivia.

"Well I certainly like the sound of that." Alfreda laughed. I have the feeling she'd work here for free..She dearly loved Olivia and her daughter, Beverly...and being around all of the young people kept her young...She was especially ecstatic about living on this street now, surrounded by all of us.
'Well I talked to Kelly Garrett yesterday...She's a nice girl..She felt nothing but remorse about her illicit relationship with Dennis Ellis..Says he's a great guy and she's putting their relationship behind her.. In fact she's transferring out to Robbery-Homicide next week. I'm convinced now that neither she nor Dennis had anything to do with the disapearence of Janice Ellis." I said.

Hot Steamy Grits, Grits with Shrimp, Hash Browns, Bacon, Orange Juice and Coffee was put out for everybody...



Beverly, Nelson and Bresha  sat down and joined us at the table..
"Mmmmmmmmm Smells and tatstes delish." said Beverly...
"You aint never lied." said Nelson..
"It's the doorbell...I'll get it." said Bresha.

It was Josie.....She let herself in and walked up the stairs.
"Hi Everybody.." she said.. She had showered and gotten dressed.. She didn't look hung over.
"Baby I gave you the day off...I was going to bring your breakfast over to you...How are you feeling?" asked Olivia.


"I'm okay.. I got a good night's sleep.." said Josie.

''Well sit down ...I've got a bowl of grits and some hash browns and bacon and hot coffee for you."said Alfreda.


"I talked to Jackie Johnson last night...The Sister in law.. Total waste of time...She is convinced that Dennis did her sister in and determined to keep up her media campaign and her pressure on the police department." said Josie.


"Well we've dotted all of our i 's and crossed all of our t's.  "I said.

''So what do we do next Auntay?" asked Beverly.

''What's our next move?" asked Nelson.


''What do we do next? Nothing...What's our next move?  We don't have a move to make..We've done all we can do for now..The next move is on the authorities."said Olivia, as we all ate our food.

AT THE MEDICAL EXAMINER'S OFFICE IN THE LAB



"It's conclusive....That is the blood of Janice Ellis."said Dr. Marcy Martin.

"It's not a lot of blood, but the warrants have already been signed."said Sgt. Brice of Homicide.

"It's not a lot...but cases have been made on less." said Sgt Sam Jones of Missing Persons..


"You're going to make an arrest and a case for murder with no body, no evidence and this little bit of blood?" said Hazel, incredulous.

"I don't want to Hazel, but the media is all over this.. The deputy of Operations wants action on this and D.A. Garcetti is all over this too...It's an election year."said Sgt. Sam Jones.




"I hate to do this.. but we have a warrant for the arrests of  Dennis Ellis and Kelly Garrett!" said Sgt. Brice,

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment