Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Unlikely Patrons


 48 HOURS LATER-

ARREST MADE IN RITTENHOUSE SQUARE MURDER!

Local Head of Construction Company, Frank Jerkins  charged in murder of Attorney.

"I worked around the clock to crack this case and I'm certain we got our man....I'm going to see to it that this creep never sees the light of day." said the city's top Homicide Detective, Lieutenant Arthur Tragg Jr.


at the press conference this morning!

(Click!)

We turned the TV monitor off.


We were all sitting in our conference room...


Ms. Yvette turned the television off.

"I had just talked to her that last day in that restaurant...in that elevator...Had no idea that was the last time I'd ever see her." she said.
"I know right? You never know when you're seeing somebody for the last time...We should cherish our friends, tell them that we love them." said Bee Bee.
''Wow, this is crazy...but, she did seem kind of spooked.. There was a man, a blond haired guy do you remember?? He showed up....He looked at her and she got this crazy look in her eyes.. She leaped on our elevator just as the doors were closing..She had that nervous look on her face." I said.
"I remember and she raced to that Uber....if you recall after we got to the ground floor." said Sofia.
"I don't know about you guys....but I don't think Frank Jerkins killed her.. I really don't... I mean he gets fresh with women to the point where they slap him, but then he leaves and moves on to the next woman...He's no killer..We knew him...or at least we were with him in Florida...He's not even as unhinged as Lt. Tragg when he gets slapped...I-I just don't think he's the guy." said Kahlil.
"They say they have a palm print and a fingerprint on the girl's panties as well as sweaty DNA that matches his..."said Jade.

''Well he palmed her butt..he did rip her panties..but that alone wouldn't make him a murderer...I'm just sayin...Maybe he is the guy...but you know Lt. Tragg he jumps to conclusions about things..." I said.

"You want to defend him dear heart...You sound like you're making a case." laughed my wife, Bee Bee.


"You know...We weren't really friends..Me and Christine..We were both trying to make partner...but we were cordial.. Yesterday is probably the most we talked since I'd known her.. We were in Panty's Galore, buying panties and bras..... I told her where I worked and lived and we talked about dating and such and she asked me to stop by the old office , let people see how I had overcome all the obstacles.....I thought people would just be newsy and gossip about me more...I guess ...I suppose it's all a moot point now!" said Ms. Virginia, who was surprisingly sadder than we were about the death of Christine Lockhart.

"But you know....Kahlil and Keith bring up good points.. I don't think Mr. Jerkins is a killer, much in the same way I didn't think our last client, Cecil Butts was a killer. He's a nasty ole dog....but not a killer."said Ms. Yvette.

"And you know Lt. Tragg's track record...He usually always arrests the wrong guy without digging any deeper than the surface..."said Sofia.
''So are we gonna rep him?" asked Bee Bee.

"What we are gonna do is file away all of these backed up case files from past trials and litigations and get this conference room and your offices straightened out...Then we are going to lunch...That's what we are gonna do... Let's get to it guys." said Ms. Yvette..

As we filed out of the conference room.

"I filed mine away already." I said.
"Good for you...Now you can help me file mine away." said Bee Bee, taking me by the hands..
''And you can help me with mine husband..and then I'll help you file yours."
"Deal." said Kahlil...


"You gonna be alright Virginia?" asked Jade.

''Oh yeah...sure..Like I said...We weren't that close.." said Virginia.



Another Bouquet of flowers arrived.. Naturally they were for Virginia and they were from Jetty...


"Ummmmmmmmm Umm UMMMMMPH!  You've got that man's head spinnin girl." she laughed..


Sitting in our outer suite was two familiar faces.. Two very beautiful women... The women who sold all of us our homes and apartments.. JoAnne ''Sepia"Morris and Bonita Turner-Foxworth, Realtors.....
'
''Hi Guys" said Sepia.


''Hey everyone." said Bonita.


''Oh Wow...To what do I owe this visit? And from my realtors at that?" asked Ms. Yvette.
''We need a favor...A Legal favor..We went to Olivia and Beverly first, but they're involved in a case already...A Wrongful Conviction case... In fact they're over here now in this building...So we decided to come to you...we want to hire you to defend someone." said Sepia.
"His name is Frank Jerkins... He's the head of a construction company that's done very good work for us in the past....He's a bit of a wolf...but he's no killer...He's been arrested and charged with killing a young woman in Rittenhouse Square and we both know that there is no way he could have done this.. Please help us...We can pay you." said Bonita.


"You two are more than just my realtors.. You're my friends..Virginia will give you the paperwork and we'll get right on it." said Ms. Yvette.
"Oh Thank You.." said Bonita.

"Thank you so much..." said Sepia.

''And Sepia...I hear you're almost finished law school...You're on the home stretch...Well good luck girl..
You've got many friends who are lawyers...Don't hesitate to call on any one of us when you study for the bar." said Yvette.


"Oh thank you....I was just so happy to service you all, help you find places to live where you've been comfortable.." said Sepia.


II-


There was a packed house in the Cafeteria today.... Assistant District Attorney Karen Page, Judge Jetty Dukes and Defense Attorneys Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Donnie Ray Alexander,  Beverly West-East, Nelson East,Josie Boyd and Bresha Billips with Innocence Project Attorneys , Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband, Charles "Chip" Burrows were in day three of a Wrongful Conviction Case that was being argued downstairs in the huge conference room..

They were breaking for lunch....


"This case is turning out to be more intense than I originally imagined." said ADA Karen Page.
"This could have been avoided if the Prosecution and the original defense had been more transparent ." said Judge Jetty Dukes , who jumped at the chance to come up here and hear this case... That meant he'd be closer to Virginia..
"You're absolutely right Jetty." said Olivia as she ate her food , while sitting on Donnie Ray's lap, feeding him his food.
Donnie Ray had that same pleased as punch look on his face that Lt. Tragg sometimes gets when his hand is up some woman's skirt..

Beverly and Nelson quietly ate their food, they didn't join into the conversation...They had talked all morning..

The same was the case for Josie and Bresha...
"I'm glad you guys agreed to help out on this case..This pooe woman is definitely a victim of the system." said Jessica Sanchez-Burrows as she ate her food..
Chip smiled and enjoyed his food..

The others were spread out across the room.


"That's a real intense case they have over there." said Kayla.
''Yeah, this is day three of it " said her husband, Ray
Jazzy quietly ate her lunch....She had been assisting Karen Page with notes and with her laptop during the hearing.. She was famished.
"Nice having your wife here for lunch huh?" said Dabnis to Tony...Bresha's husband..
"Yeah, a lot nicer when they finish talking over there and she comes over here." said Tony...

At our table , the conversation was different..

"Guys we have a new case and a new client.. Mr. Frank Jerkins, aka Slappy White." said Ms. Yvette to a tab;e full of howling laughter.. "Ms. Sepia and Ms. Bonita believe like you guys do that Mr. Jerkins is no murderer...A Panty ripping horn dog, but no killer..  Apparently his construction company does good work for them...So His construction company and their real estate company paid us upfront for his defense and we are going to give him a vigorous defense." said Ms. Yvette.
Bee Bee smiled.  "You Happy now?" she laughed.
'Well I don't care one way or the other...I just don't think the man is guilty." I said.
"Not of murder...Of being a low down nasty dog yes...but not of being a killer.. I hope I'm not wrong." said Sofia...
"My wife never fails to make her true feelings known."laughed Kahlil.
"No she doesn't." said Jade.

Virginia joined us...

"The paperwork is all done...They said thank you and they left..."she said..

"There's Jetty over there.."said Bee Bee..


"I see him...I don't want to bother him...He's busy..."said Virginia, smiling.. Jetty had brought his work to her apartment the past three nights because he wanted to be with her...She let him work for hours in silence ,while she sat in the bedroom watching television..Until neither of them could stand it anymore..
and then the night ended like it always did..




with them making sweet love...

"Ladies... I want you to find me a Judge....A Good Judge.... Guys, go round up as many charactor witnesses as you can... Jade , go with them...."said Ms. Yvette.
''We're on it Boss lady."said Bee Bee.
''Let's go." said Sofia, as the two immediately left..
"We are on it." said Jade.
"Let's head over to that construction company, he works at." I said.
''And then the real estate office."said Kahlil..



''Vettie, they love you.. I mean for obvious reasons, you gave the four of them their first working experience straight out of law school...they're making good money, married and have homes, all because of you and you all helped get Jade her citizenship...but, they love you beyond all of that...and it shows...It must be nice to have people love you like that." said Virginia.

"I love them too...More than they know...They gave me my life back...I was burned out...I felt I was never going to advance much further...I considered leaving McCluskey/Cozen?Connor and Pratt..
I didn't have a man, I sat up in my apartment in my underwear every night reading legal briefs and listening to Jill Scott.. And then I got this assignment..Diversify...I found these four lovely individuals, who needed a mentor...who needed a job...and who were so pure ,so enthusiastic, so eager.. The way we were when we first came out of law school, remember??? We thought we'd take over the world..They gave me life Virginia..I try my best to keep them pure, keep them enthusiastic, to never let them get jaded.. And then Gary came sniffing around again and I finally gave him some and then I gave him some more and hell, we're married and living in a nice home..  I reconnected with Olivia and Beverly around that time too and everything fell into place.. Our two teams work so well together.."
said Yvette.


''I see, along with the other young people that have gravitated towards you and Liv..It's nice..What you guys have..."said Virginia.

"Jetty loves you that way..."said Yvette quietly.

''I know...I think he wants to move in with me..Half his clothes are already there and he spends practically every night with me...and the nights he doesn't...He keeps me on the phone until we both drift off to sleep." said Virginia.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww....Don't be surprised if he doesn't pop the question soon.. He's crazy about you.." said Yvette, hugging Virginia.


"Yeah, he's hinting around to that...." said Virginia.

"How do you feel about that?" asked Yvette..
''I was married before and I lived with a man before..They didn't work out! Butttttttt,  I  might be willing to give marriage a second  try... If he asked me.. I wouldn't say no." said Virginia.


III-


Frank Jerkins sat in the Interrogation Room nicknamed "The Fishbowl" by the detectives.. He was not exercising his right to remain silent. He was talking up a storm..

"Geeeeez, this place stinks...It smells like under arm odor and bad fish....Whoooooooo!" he said.
He was enjoying a Ham and Swiss sandwich on Rye Bread...

and a cup of coffee..



For people who clammed up and refused to talk or who insisted on insulting him...Lt. Tragg let them sit mercilessly with no water, no coffee...no sandwich...Nothing.. but Frank Jerkins , who seemed to him like a nice guy was talkative...


''So like I told you Lieutenant....I met the girl in that rooftop club...She was a babe...Nice rack, nice shapely legs...We were talking, drinking...everything was going smooth... You've ran your hands up a skirt or two I'm sure...I figure I make a move right then and there and I get lucky and get laid..You know what I'm saying?  Yeah...I was rubbing her legs and I palmed her butt...She slapped me...Then she got up and ran into the ladies room..  I dropped a couple of dollars on the bar and I left... I never saw her again, I swear.....I didn't kill her....I didn't kill her...." he protested.


Like most people who talked to Lt. Tragg, it was as if he hadn't said a word..   

"Now look Frank...We got your palm print on her panties, your fingerprints and your DNA on ripped panties...You're the only one who could have done it.. I got a half dozen witnesses who say she slapped you and accused you of ripping them. Do yourself a favor Frank....confess...Maybe I can work something out with the ADA's...I'm pretty tight with them...You seem like a nice guy....Maybe you didn't mean it...You were pissed off and you lost it..Temporary insanity...However your Public defender wants to play it.. You'll get Ten years at best...Come on now!" said Lt. Tragg.


"YOU COME ON!" said Frank Jerkins ,now getting angry... "I'M TELLING YOU I DIDN'T KILL HER!!! The Broad slapped me and ran in the ladies room...I paid the bill and left and I NEVER SAW HER AGAIN!!! THAT'S THE TRUTH!!!" he bellowed. "I didn't just get off the banana boat....You aint gonna railroad me into no 10 year sentence.....I DIDN'T KILL HER and I aint coppin to nothin I didn't do!" he said stubbornly.


"So where did you go after you left?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"I got in my car and drove home....and I was there the rest of the night...Alone!" said Frank Jerkins.
''So you have no alibi pal."said Lt. Tragg.
"But he has legal representation and as of now he is not saying anymore to you or anybody." said Ms. Yvette.
''That's rightttttttttt!" added Ms. Jade.
"This interview is over." I said.
"Can we have the room Lieutenant?" asked Bee Bee politely,
''We won't be long."said Sofiadoftly/
''Really, we won't." said Kahlil.



"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!   I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! EVERY DAMN CASE!!!!" growled Lt. Tragg as he angrilly left the room and slammed the door.
"You guys? From the Florida trip....You're my lawyers???" asked Frank Jerkins , who was astounded.


"Somebody likes you a whole lot Mr. Jerkins. Apparently you've done quality work for them...They put up the money for your legal fees up front...That's something that usually never happens. From this moment on, you are to say no more to anyone here...You'll only talk to us.. We've found a Judge and you will be arraigned tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM... We are going to try to get you bailed out...Then we'll get you some food and we'll sit down and talk about how we are going to get you off.. Oh yes.. we've never been properly introduced.. I'm Mrs. Yvette Jones-Lockwood and these are my associates.

Attorney Keith Jones
His wife, Attorney Beatrice Evans-Jones.
Attorney Sofia Garcia-Ahmed..
Her husband, Attorney Kahlil Ahmed.
and our investigator, Mrs. Jade Lee Ho.

''Who put up the dough for me?" he asked.

''That isn't important...The important thing is it was put up or else we wouldn't be here...So sit tight, keep your mouth closed, don't say anything else about your case to anyone.. And hopefully tomorrow morning we'll get you out of here..." said Yvette. "We'll see you in the morning." she said as we exited..


Frank Jerkins finished his sandwich and his coffee and was handcuffed and led back to the sixth floor holding facility known as the cooler.

Lt. Tragg was once agan without the confession he needed to lock down a conviction. The last thing he wanted was a long drawn out trial.



IV-


It had been quite a day......We had got a judge and located 11 character witnesses...

We were all at home now...
Bee Bee was wearing a sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...You act like you haven't seen me before......WOW!!! That boner is massive. wouuuuuuuuuu, look at you!!!!" she said and put her hands over her mouth.."Wouuuuuuuu look at that!" she said.
I pulled her towards me...Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.

"The Panties are...I had this baby doll.." she giggled...

I undressed and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....

"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly..

"Look at youuuuuuu!" I exclaied.


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned, humping Bee Bee over the bed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed softly..
Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..Not thinking about recent events

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..





Sofia and Kahlil began the night kissing ,while she was trying to undress....

"Ayeee Papi, you couldn't wait!" she said...

"No I couldn't." he said , kissing her passionately in the doorway and unhooking her bra..

Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

Kahlil took Sofia in his arms and spun her around, still kissing her.. She laughed loudly and with glee ,speaking in spanish.... This turned Kahlil on...

and he slipped her panties down...


Sofia mounted herself on top of Kahlil and moved up and down slowly, while he kissed her passionately. She had two intense orgasms during this time , which caused her to speak in Spanish only.
He couldn't understand her, but he found it sexy.. It wasn't too long


before they too were making sweet love in their bed......

"Come here Vettie!" said Gary...
"I'm right here lover... All yours." whispered Yvette.

Gary and Ms. Yvette were way ahead of us..
They had been making sweet love since Ms. Yvette got home for the day...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU VETTIE, YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANE!" moaned Gary as she rode him like a surfer rides the waves...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU MY SWEET, SWEET HUSBAND! OUUUUUUUUUUU!" cooed Yvette..
They had skipped dinner and gone straight to the bedroom..



"OHHHHHHHHH GARY, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DAMN GOOOD IN BED?" Yvette howled while having an intense orgasm...

"I DON'T KNOW, WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN SEXY?" he asked her.....

They had made love early into the morning hours....
Enjoying  their massive smart bed.. Yvette smiled..

The bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..




EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.

 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
As was Ms. Yvette and Gary, totally satisfied after a night of sweet lovemaking.


Six Blocks away at Ms. Virginia's apartment , a completely different conversation was happening...The doorbell rang... It was Jetty....Virginia hadn't thought he was coming over tonight and she had on one of the night shirts she'd worn when she was incarcerated..It was the only garment she had left from her time in prison...She would have thrown it away, but for some reason...It turned Jetty on...but then again...Jetty was turned on by her breathing, she mused..

"I didn't think you were stopping by tonight.." said Virginia..

"Baby,I'm liable to stop by here any night...sexy as you are!!! Lawd!" he said.


''Guess you were thinkin about me huh?" she said ,noticing the huge bulge in his trousers...Everytime he came to her apartment he was aroused and hard, she noticed. She giggled...


"I was." he said..

"Ummmmmmmm Obviously." she said and unloosened his belt and unzippered his trousers...

"DAMNNNNN!" she said ,observing his erection......

"That's all for you baby!" said Jetty.....

"I hope so....MYYYY GOOODNESSS!" exclaimed Virginia.



"Now give daddy some sugar." he said and kissed her passionately in the doorway...

''Come inside...I don't want everybody seeing me in this...You can practically see through it.." said Virginia.. Which was true...


"Yesssssss" he said and squeezed her tight.. He stepped inside and closed the door..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" moaned Jetty in between sloppy kisses.


"Oh Jetty, you sound like a moose, all that moaning...laughed Virginia...

Jetty stripped down to his boxers and lifted her night gown over her head...



"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!OHHHHHH MY GODDD!" he exclaimed, slipping her panties down...and off..

Virginia was deep throat kissing him and now aroused herself..She couldn't stop...
Jetty lifted her ,parted her legs and plunged inside of her....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" he moaned...

"JETTTTTTTTTTYYY...OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD!" she moaned.
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM UMMMMM!" he moaned..
This made Virginia giggle, right before she had an intense orgasm...

"OHHHHHHHHHHH MY....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OUUU..OOOOOOOOP!" she howled..

She mounted herself on top of him and began to move up and down and continued kissing him, having yet another intense orgasm....
Just as soon they were on the bed....
and in the bed , making love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...Virginia had her third intense orgasm that brought her to tears and Jetty came like a gusher.....


"That guy your boss lady is getting ready to defend...." said Jetty, trying to catch his breath...

"He's the guy from our vacation who moved down a floor because it was too much Black love on our floor." said Virginia.

"Why would she consider defending that guy? He's the guy that kept getting slapped isn't he?" said Jetty.

"One reason is we got paid upfront...That almost never happens.. and two...the two women paying us is our realtors..Two beautiful, successful Black women who say his construction company does good work for them and that he isn't so bad." said Virginia.

''Well if they vouch for him, I suppose he 's alright.." said Jetty, who squeezed her butt.

"Ummmmmmmmm... LAWWWWWWWD TODAY! THIS IS ALRIGHT!!! LAWD!" he exclaimed, squeezing her buttocks...

"You are so nasssssty.." Virginia giggled.... "Go ahead...they're yours.." said Virginia..

" For real??? Do I get some more sugar? " he asked raffishly...


"Sure, Horndog! " said Virginia, smiling and kissing Jetty until they both fell soundly asleep..



(TO BE CONTINUED)


2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking... Lt. Tragg and Frank Jerkins, both so alike and yet I like Frank Jerkins Better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties sky high...The sex scenes were incredible..

    ReplyDelete