Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Things To Do In San-Francisco


 We were in San-Francisco..We didn't have to meet with Larry North until Tuesday...It was Saturday....



Paris rented another car..



That night we went to Oakland, California to a hip club we had all been to some years ago when we were here..













The crowd was jumping and the band played most of the night.. They did have DJ's and the drinks were cheap...


The next day...We did a little shopping and then broke up into two groups..




Nelson, Paris and Tony mostly stayed in San-Francisco, Driving around, while Beverly, Josie and Bresha ventured to other parts of  the Bay Area.





They went to Daley City and did a little shopping
Then to Berkeley


Then over the San Rafeal Bridge into Richmond..



Beverly was driving as if she actually lived in the Bay Area...She seemed to know all of the hot spots to stop to shop and to grab a bite.. They bought things for their husbands, Liv and me too! 
That night..We all went to a basketball game at the new Chase Center..

The Golden State Warriors were playing our Philadelphia 76ers..









Our Sixers won.....It was a great night..


After the game, we found a small bar and chilled out....

"Remember this bar Josie? We served a subpoena to that guy in here ,last time we were here."said Beverly.

"Yeah ,I sure do." said Josie.
"Yeah, I remember it too, that guy was pissed with you both.." said Nelson, laughing and remembering.
''Wow, never a dull moment with you guys huh?" laughed Bresha, realizing the history these guys had with each other before she came into the fold.

''I'll say." laughed Tony.


Olivia laughed..

"I'm just happy you're having a good time Bree and Tony..." she said.. Olivia was so happy to include them both on our road trips.


I looked down at the end of the bar and I saw a familiar face...


Private Investigator, and former FBI agent, Bert Vandenberg, also from Philly...I wondered what he was doing here.? I hadn't seen him in over a month...I knew he was Lt. Tragg's hatchet man...Guess he was busy with other things...

He wasn't spying on us...He just appeared to be having a drink and chilling ,like we were...He was just as surprised to see us as we were him..

We went home.. It was night time..We had had a great weekend in San-Francisco.



It was night time.....Tomorrow was Sunday...

We were all in our rooms...Glad that we didn't have to get up early tomorrow morning.It was 2:30 am...The streets were quiet..


"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I could take my clothes off and relax.."said Olivia, as I unzippered her and helped her out of her mini skirt and top..

"I'm glad you're taking them off too."I smiled as I began to undress..



"I know you are...That dress really gets you excited doesn't it?" laughed Olivia as she slipped out of her bra and panties..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned and giggled a little

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..


"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DONNIE RAYYYYYYYYY, YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO DAMN GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD!" she moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYY DAMNNNNNNNN!" I exclaimed, not knowing if I was coming or going. "OLIVIA MARISSA BENNETT-ALEXANDER, I ADORE YOU!" I exclaimed.

"I ADORE AND LOVE YOU TOOOOOOO...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for NINE TO TEN HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

This was a nice stress buster .

Next door to us....






 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt..Take my clothes off" she said playfully...


"Ohhhh my god", Nelson exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...





Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny...She was wearing a Red lace bra and a matching Red lace thong...

He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Beverly

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lord Knows I do...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly again ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and hugging her gently....

"OHHHHHHHH MY GOD!!! YOU'RE A BEAST!" she moaned.. "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had a very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....Her body trembled....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said.
But he was satisfied...He pinched himself...He was actually married to Beverly and making love to her on a regular basis...The stuff dreams had been made of..

This was Just Another Day for Us....but it was the precursor to yet something else...



Bresha and Tony



were steaming up their windows..

"Ouuuuuuuuu Tony, you are sooooo nastyyyyyy!"moaned Bresha..

"But you love it don't you? Don't youuu?" he said..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! YESSSSSSS!" she moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TONNNNYYYY!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWWWDDDDD!!!! BRESHA BABYYYYY!!" he moaned

as their bed squeaked out of control.


and on the other side of them...





Josie and Paris were making sweet love..
"Ohhhhhh Josie...I couldn't wait....Ouuuuuuuuuu"moaned Paris..

"Neither could I....Ouuuuuuuuuu"whispered Josie..


Their bed began to squeak and rock back and forth....I was glad we all were engaged and no one was left out tonight..



II-

SUNDAY-

We slept late Sunday , naturally...

We all wandered into the kitchen...Where breakfast was being served..













Eggs to order, Sausage, Hash browns, Crepes, Orange juice and Coffee.


"Just one day here and so far this has been the best trip ever...."said Bresha.

''Wow and you guys have traveled with Ms. Yvette's group too?" asked Tony...

''Oh Yes...Our two groups have been to Houston, San Deigo, Hawaii, New Orleans, London, on a lot of cases together...It's just a shame we can't take everybody with us.." said Olivia.

"Well, we all have vacationed together..Cancun, Punta Cana,Oak Island.. Those trips were fun.." said Beverly..

''My favorite was Punta Canta last Christmas." said Nelson.
"Yeah that was lit."said Paris.

"I've enjoyed them all." said Josie.


''Me too, just being with you guys." I said.
While this moment at the Original Pancake House..
Bert Vandenberg is finishing breakfast and making a call.


"You might have a problem you don't know about.. I think North called in some friends of his to help out on this case..Some hot shot lawyers from my hometown...I could be wrong, they might be vacationing..but I don't think so.. I saw them in a bar I was at last night..I don't know where they are staying.. They aren't registered at any hotels in the city and they didn't rent any transportation..At least not from the airport.. I suspect they are either in Oakland or at the brother of the lead attorney's house.
I'm gonna check it out.. I'll keep you posted." said Bert.


III-

That Night we had two very special guests over for dinner..
"This is the Air BNB you guys always stay in... How is it you guys get this place again?" asked Larry.



"My girlfriend, Yvette....

You met her..she used to come down to the Public Defenders Office every now and then and have lunch with me." said Olivia.


"Oh yeah, yeah, yeah... Your room mate from Law school...The three of us all went out drinking one night at Josie's...Love that place... I'll be in Philly in the Spring and I've got to take Teel there..She'll be Mrs. North by that time."laughed Larry...

"Last time I was in Philly, I believe I met her young associates and her investigator too




"One of them, Bee Bee worked a case with us." said Larry....He remembered Bee Bee with her curvaceous figure that nearly made him forget Beverly.  she had filled in for Beverly and Nelson when they were on their honeymoon.


"Yes, that's them....My Girlfriend Yvette is a Partner at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt....and she requisitioned that Air BNB for us...Their firm has an office out here." said Olivia.

''I've heard of that firm...Very prestigious... Your girlfriend made partner there and you have your own practice... I'd say that graduating class had two very prestigious graduates..." said Teel...



''Now my Louisiana Cousin, I hope you enjoy what we've prepared for you...My wife and I brought a little bit of Louisiana to San-Francisco.." I said.





"Red Gravy and sausage over white rice, corn on the cob, hot biscuits...


and some gumbo..." I said.


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHAT YOU SAYYYYY, WHAT YOU SAYYY?" squealed
Teel.


''I helped" gushed Beverly...

"Did You?" asked Teel.


"Yes she did...She's my little right hand." laughed Olivia.


"It smells great.."said Josie, smiling..


''Yes it does.." said Paris.

''Well, we are all family here ,,Grab a plate and help yourself ." I said.

''You don't have to tell me twice."said Tony...

Bresha was almost emotional...she was soo happy to be a part of this law firm, to be almost family to these people...To be here in San-Francisco...She thanked God every day, Olivia chose to come to her graduation and took an interest in her.

"Hi...I'm Larry North...So you're the new kid on the block eh?  Your Boss and Beverly and Nelson and I all started out at the Public Defenders office...That's where we cut our teeth an as you can see, we've all moved on to bigger and better things...You are fortunate to work for her and be mentored by her  and not have to go through the soul grinder we all went through....With that said.. Welcome to the family Bresha." laughed Larry..

"Thank You!" gushed Bresha.


As we enjoyed our Sunday Meal...


At A San-Francisco waterfront restaurant.... P.I. Bert Vandenberg was again on the phone with his mysterious client.



''Nah no sign of them.. They aren't staying with Olivia's brother.. It's eight of em....Olivia's two additional attorneys brought their husbands...There wouldn't be enough room for all of them.. They must be in Oakland or somewhere close...but I couldn't find them registered in any hotel in Oakland either unless they are using assumed names..but why would they do that?  Maybe they're just vacationing...I'll keep you posted." he said.

From a distance, he saw ADA April Taylor, Artie's girl... She was sitting with a man he didn't know and kissing him passionately...while two Mimosas were passed to them





He chuckled...


"She was supposed to be on a leave of absence...some leave of absence....I remember the last time she came out here with the other ADA's for that law enforcement summit...She stayed an extra week after the other's returned,....Now I know why....Hahahahhahaha and she's been gone a month...She don't look like she's comin back. Poor Artie, struck out again..." he said to himself..

IV-

Not that we had anything to hide...but Olivia, Beverly and I had learned from experience..



It was best to come into towns quietly and to keep our whereabouts a secret.. Which is why we preffered Air BNB's to Hotels....Which is why our vehicles were rented in Paris Boyd's name.  he wasn't an Attorney and he was on no one's radar. 

Seeing Bert Vandenberg made me nervous.

He couldn't possibly be still working for Lt. Tragg, not out here...

Nelson had told us, that a U.S. Attorney friend of his at the Federal Courthouse had told him that 

Assistant U.S. Attorney, infuriated over Vandenberg's investigation and spying that cost him his girlfriend, Natasha


on two occassions, had Vandenberg followed and spied on by the FBI to the point that he couldn't conduct business, his kind of business in Philadelphia... They went so far as anonymously calling the targets of his investigations and exposing him... They bird dogged him so much that he left Philly for New Orleans.. Now he was here in San-Francisco... 


Lt. Tragg no longer had a hatchet man to spy on his enemies.. and he in fact was being followed by the FBI, who were anonymously calling the Sherriff's Department everytime he violated C&D.. and which led to many trips to the "Cooler"


We even heard he had just finished a 12 day stint


on the Philadelphia Police Marine Boat unit..

The Revenge of Todd Dellums was all consuming..




But it was MONDAY.... and we were all out at Fisherman's Wharf..

''This is so beautiful and this weekend has been so much fun, I almost hate that we actually have to work tomorrow." said Bresha.
"It's been like a Holiday Weekend.. A Three day weekend, you know, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and today." said Tony.
"Yeah that's kind of right."said Josie.

"Well It's a vacation for me.. I get to sleep late while you cats are out and mind the store." said Paris.
''Don't brag or we'll find a reason to bring you along." joked Beverly.
"You have any idea what kind of case it is we'll be working on?" asked Nelson to Olivia.
"All I know is it involves a man who's been in prison for two years on a rape and robbery conviction..A wrongfully convicted case which is being strongly protested by the ADA who made the case and is running for State Attorney General." said Olivia.
''We've been here before." I said.


We walked along Fisherman's Wharf, enjoying the rest of the day...Not worrying about it.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments:

Post a Comment