Friday, April 8, 2022

Public Defender 101


 THREE DAYS LATER-


''So when's the Last time you've been home? Louisiana ,I mean." I asked Teel.


"Christmas...I took Larry to Shreveport with me to meet my folks. It was nice...And we stopped in New Orleans, hit some clubs before we returned to Frisco...How about you?" asked Teel.


"Christmas also...Me Liv, Bev, Nelson and Liv and Bev's cousin, Kayla and her husband, both of whom are Attorneys also went...






for a week and then we came out here to visit

 Olivia's Brother and Beverly's father, Jimmy West." I said.


"Jimmy West?? The Guy with the Morning TV show?? He's Olivia's Brother ??? Beverly's father???" asked Teel, smiling broadly...


"Yes...Jimmy is 12 years older than Olivia.. She was 9 and he was 21 when Beverly was born...Beverly grew up in the house with Olivia and him and their parents.," I said.


"This explains why Olivia and Beverly are so close...They are almost like sisters, more so than aunt and niece." exclaimed Teel... "I think that's so cute.." gushed Teel.


"Your investigator, Henri is good.. He helped me navigate these streets
and he helped me locate the young lady Amin Jenkins was with at the time of the assault..
He was miles away in Hunter's Point at the time of the attack..The young lady confirmed that."I said.
"She remembers being with him...She said nobody ever asked her about being with him and considering her profession at the time..She wasn't willing to come forward." I said.


"Henri is ex- San Francisco P.D. ,just like you're ex- New Orleans P.D. You detectives make excellent investigators..Nothing like a good Investigator." said Teel.
Larry North walked up....He put his arms around Teel's waist and then pulled her to him..
His kissed her passionately....
Teel blushed and pulled away from him..

"Larry...Larry PLEASE!!! We are about to start the hearing, control yourself.." said Teel , who was always conscious about appearences..
"I can't resist you...You know that.." said Larry North..


"I'm Flattered...but please try to control yourself...It's bad enough that neither you nor I can bring or hear this case." she said.







Olivia , Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Bresha and Tony walked in with our client Amin Jenkins...


He saw the young lady he had been with two years before.. She smiled and waved at him.....


He was amazed we had located her...It had been two years...


The man who had put him away, Former ADA Sean Cooper was there with his brother,


Todd Tillerson, the crappy Public Defender, who didn't check his alibi, didn't order a DNA test and basically told him to plead guilty and promised he'd get him a "Light Sentence"  That sentence turned out to be 10-15 years..He told him it could have been 45 -50 years..

He kept protesting and saying he didn't do this...It fell on deaf ears.


Samantha Wright, the victim...Who identified him from a year book photo was also there...

The Judge ,Ironically was Judge Roy Bowles, the same Judge who originally sentenced him...


The Hearing, basically a bench trial( a trial without a jury) was being held in the office of the Innocence Project....Larry was there, 

But he wasn't bringing the case... He had been Amin's Attorney throughout this process , had won a retrial....but now had to leave the case up to us... Strangers..








Sean Cooper looked enthusiastic and confident.


"Relax Todd, We got this in the bag, Those lawyers are from Philly, They're outsiders...They don't know our streets, they don't know jack about the Bay Area...and Larry North can't help them... Not only that his fiance...Teel Porter


 can't hear this case either.. They had probably worked out a way to railroad him out of prison...Well it's not going to work.


"I don't even know the ADA hearing this from The Wrongfully Convicted Unit...She's a newcomer  and the Judge,


"That's our guy...He's our boy..Relax Toddy!" he said.


Todd looked a little more relaxed...

They had no idea how they had under estimated everybody involved.

II-

"The Hearing will now begin in the Matter of People Of San-Francisco vs. Amin Jenkins." said April chairing the meeting... She was glad that this time she would not be going up against Olivia and Beverly.. No that was for somebody else..

Judge Roy Bowles was spending most of his time checking out ADA April Taylor..He appeared to be enthralled with her..

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he mused.. He was as enthralled by her as Lt. Tragg had been.
He couldn't keep his eyes off of her..


Former ADA Sean Cooper began his argument by saying that Amin Cooper, recent High School grad at the time was a "Career criminal" who had four or five convictions before he was 18 years old...Appeared to be a sex addict and was more than likely guilty of the rape and robbery at gun point of Samantha Wright. He got 10-15 years...."He should have gotten more time." he argued.

Olivia practically laughed and argued that this was pure nonsense...She argued that his prior convictions were all non-violent misdemeanors that got him no jail time..

Nelson mentioned those convictions...

"The first one , at age 17 , Misdemeanor conviction for possession of marijuana..Which according to recent California Law is legal now.. He wouldn't have been arrested for the amount he had...Today, three years later.. He received no jail time for this.." said Nelson..."His next conviction was for soliciting a prostitute, again, age 17...No jail time....Misdemeanor..Discharged after six months.." said Nelson..
Tony making his debut for us said .." His next two arrests was for soliciting sex from a prostitute, both 
were dismissed for lack of evidence...and he had one more for possession of a controlled substance, dismissed for lack of evidence."said Tony...

''While My client is no angel, no choir boy...John Dillinger he aint"said Olivia..


Everybody in the room burst into loud laughter..











Even Judge Bowles was laughing, largely because April Taylor was laughing..He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he mused.



Sean Cooper and Todd Tillerson weren't laughing.. Olivia, whoever she was had just scored major points on them..


Sean Cooper called the victim, Samantha Wright who was robbed at gunpoint and raped in the drug store she worked in..
She tearfully retold her story..


"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" went Judge Bowles, looking at her breasts and getting aroused as she told her story...He angrilly glared at Amin Jenkins..


Olivia and Beverly brought up the fact that in a police line up she originally identified a plain clothes policeman, who while black was six foot four...Amin is five foot nine... In another line up she identified another Black undercover officer who was also well over six feet tall and had a lighter skin complexion than Amin Jenkins. Both men were present.

Nelson brought up the fact that she said in her initial statement that "It all happened so fast ,I really didn't get a good look at him and I closed my eyes while he was pulling my panties down and again when he stuck his penis in my mouth,"

"In Fact you identified Amin Jenkins 21 days later from a year book photo a detective gave you ,Is that not correct?" Nelson asked.

"Yes, I was confused...so confused." Samantha tearfully stated.

"I'll say." said Nelson.



Josie  called the former case detective.. She got him to admit he had arrested Amin Jenkins three previous times and did not like him..He knew they didn't have a mug shot of him, so he got a year book photo of him instead.


Samantha Wright  tearfully admitted that this was true..and that she was pressured to identify someone , anyone.,Since they didn't have a mug shot of him...They used his high school year book photo.


"WOW!!! They really did their homework." said Todd, who had never bothered to check for an alibi and knew nothing of her failure to properly identify his client.

"SHUT UP TODD!" said a visibly angry, visibly frustrated Sean Cooper. He had under estimated us. He realized that now. He knew about her failure to properly identify Amin Jacons and he knew she had been pressured by a detective. He had kept the jury from knowing about any of this.




Beverly, Josie and Bresha displayed Samantha's skirt, her bra and her panties as well as the blouse and sweater she wore the day of the rape, which had been soaked with semen...

They each brought in Doctors and DNA technicians from an independent lab in Richmond and Daley City, who testified that the DNA, though retarded and Fresh DNA from Amin was NOT a match and in their opinion, someone else raped her, and not Amin.


Olivia and Tony brought in Lab Technicians and one Doctor from the San-Francisco Police Lab who said the same thing, that fresh DNA from Amin Jenkins and the DNA on Samantha's Bra, Panties, Blouse and Sweater were NOT a match...Not a Match at all..

Olivia asked them why they never tested the DNA during the first trial...They said because they were never asked by either the defense nor the prosecution..


Nelson called our next witness, Minka Natchos,

A pretty little prostitute who claimed she was "Definitely with Amin on that day in Hunter's Point."


Sean Cooper toted out her record of 15 arrests with one conviction and a six month stay in the San-Francisco Women's detention center for prostitution and drug usage..

"You too are a career criminal...Why should we believe you?" he snarled..


"Why shouldn't we believe her???...She has no reason to lie and is risking her reputation just coming here today! 

 Why did you nor your future brother in law , who was engaged to your sister at the time not check out his alibi?  

You didn't care about his alibi did you?...According to records I have here..His was your 200th conviction...You wanted that round figure of being tough on crime to lead to a new job and now a run for States Attorney, didn't you?" She asked.


Sean Cooper was as red as a beet...The hairs on the back of his neck were rising.. He was livid..

"I-I am not on trial here. He had a record...If He wasn't guilty of this, He would have done something else." he snarled.

''Are you serious? Did you really just say that?  His innocence meant nothing to you...How many other lives have you ruined with such callousness?" asked Nelson..


Beverly called our hostile witness, Todd Tillerson.


His hands shook as he was sworn in...


"Why didn't you help your client?  I was a Public Defender... I started my career as a Public Defender..I get it...You get bogged down with cases.. I've had 10-11 cases running at one time..You get burned out..but you try..You try to give your client a half assed defense.. "said Beverly.
"I too began my career as a Public Defender, I have the luxury of having an investigator now..but back then, like my niece..I didn't always have an investigator..Sometimes I had to go look into things myself..
You didn't check his alibi...You didn't call for a DNA test of her clothes and undergarments..that's the least you could have done..That's Defense Attorney 101." said Olivia... ''We rest our case."said Olivia.

Todd Tillerson shook his head.. He knew he had made a deal with the devil. He was miserable being a Public Defender...He had handed Amin Jenkins, an 18 year old man to his future brother in law on a platter for a new job and his sister's hand in marriage.. He had robbed this man of two years of his life.


"The Hour is late. We'll convene in the morning and we'll have our decision." said April Taylor.

We all walked out..We were tired and famished..


III-


We had dinner at another great restaurant that Larry North had discovered and taken us to..


"Liv, Bev, Guys..Thanks for carrying my water for me.. You guys were excellent in there..I'm serious." said Larry North..


''I'm the biggest fangirl.. I'm just glad I wasn't Sean Cooper."laughed Teel.

''Oh Larry, you'd of done the same for me. What kills me is that this was a simple defense, a simple matter that could have been settled in the preliminary hearings...This was an easy defense." said Olivia.

"Public Defender 101 , just like you said."said Beverly.

"Here was a case a young attorney ,just out of law school could have handled.. He never checked the guy's alibi, Never asked for a DNA test...Oh My God! He just handed this guy to the ADA."said Nelson.

"Did it ever occur to you that that was the plan? Tillerson was miserable, he wanted out of the Public Defenders Office and he was madly in love with Cooper's sister.. He handed Cooper an easy conviction, gift wrapped and he got Cooper's sister and followed Cooper into a cushy job at the downtown law firm." I said.
"And that burns me up"saod Josie.
'How they play with people's lives." said Bresha.

"That's why I became a lawyer and I suspect that that is why we all became lawyers. Got to save one life at a time."said Larry..

Tony and Paris Listened attentively.


We continued to eat and enjoy each other's company.


We were all exhausted...It had been quite a day...

We all returned to our Air BNB..


I had said when Olivia was upset about an injustice or anything for that matter...We had the best sex of our lives.. her niece, Beverly was the same way... I told Nelson about this..
.The streets were quiet.. We were turning in.




"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I can take my clothes off and relax..I can't believe how callous those two were..How little they cared about a man's life.He's been in prison since he was 18...He's 20 now..."said Olivia, as I unzippered her and helped her out of her clothes.

"I'm glad you're taking them off too. Myyyyyy myyyyyyyyyy OLIVIA!!! Ummmmmmmmm!" I moaned




and watched her undress.





"That's right...They played with that man's  life...That pisses me off.." laughed Olivia as she slipped out of her bra and panties..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger? Myyyy lawddd!  OUUUUUUUU!!" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine..Just forget about your problems..." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!!! UMMMMMMM!!!!! YOU MAKE IT SOOO EASY TO FORGET ABOUT ...OUUUUUU, THE PROBLEMS OF THE DAY!!! OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....




A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..



"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS! IT MUST BE THIS WEST COAST AIR...YOU HAVE BEEN OUT DOING YOURSELF." she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Do I really?
Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"HOW BOUT ANOTHER RIDE HUH?" I asked her.

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU! YOU DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE, BEING THIS HORNY!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...



This was a nice stress buster after the day we had..She fell asleep on my chest.




 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt..Take my clothes off" she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god", Nelson exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...


Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny.. He gasped as he took her dress off and slipped her panties down..



He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

"OH MY GODDDD NELSON, YOU ARE HUGE!!! I'M ABOUT TO GET IT, AINT I?" she giggled..

"YESSSSSS!" was all he could manage to say as she softly stroked him...

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Beverly

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me baby, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lord Knows I do...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...as she rode him cowgirl style..

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly again ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and hugging her gently....

"OHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD NELSON!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! DO YOU EVER GET ENOUGH?" she asked him as he began humping away on her with wild abandon..

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had a very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " She said. she lie still, her legs still trembling..

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she sighed...
But he was satisfied...He pinched himself...He was actually married to Beverly and making love to her on a regular basis...The stuff dreams had been made of..He pulled her on top of him and put his arms around her.. She softly stroked his still hard penis until he drifted off to sleep.






Josie and Paris, were steaming up their windows also..

"Ouuuuuuuuu Paris, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned Josie

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JOE YOU WERE SOO HOT TODAY!" he said..plowing into her on the floor.



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! AREN'T I HOT EVERY DAY?" she moaned...

"YESSSSSSSSSsSS..HELL YESSSSSS!" he moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PARIS!!!!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWWWDDDDD!!!! JOSIEEEE!" he moaned

as their bed squeaked out of control.


Bresha and Tony weren't talking at all..


They were just making love..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRL, YOU ARE A MAZING!" Tony said as he stroked Bresha.


"I told you I would be." cooed Bresha.


Bedsprings were squeaking tonight.


IV-

The Next day, we all gathered in the conference room..









Amin Jenkins met us the day before this hearing.. He was told that we were from Philly and that we would bringing his case before the WRONGFULLY CONVICTED UNIT of the D.A.'s Office.
he at first didn't feel too optimistic.. We didn't know San-Francisco or him..How could a bunch of outsiders possibly defend him?

But after the way we defended him yesterday, he was sold.

"After hearing the arguments, I definitely see Prosecutional Misconduct and Neglect on the side of the Defense...The former defense." said April Taylor.


"I agree...I believe these new lawyers proved beyond reasonable doubt that this young man was innocent and did not receive due process....I am voiding his conviction completely and ruling that he be set free immediately!" said Judge Bowles..


"WHAT?" exclaimed Sean Cooper.

"YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF...BOTH OF YOU!" admonished Judge Bowles.

Todd Tillerson burst into tears and ran out of the room..He didn't wait for his brother in law...Everything Olivia and Beverly had said to him was true, He could have given that man a better defense.. He was never ever again going to treat a client so callously...He had learned his lesson.


Sean Cooper knew his run for State's Attorney was all but sunk...This was going to be in all of the newspapers tomorrow and it could also effect his move to make partner at his firm... He underestimated these young attorneys from out of town...They were good, better than Bert had warned him...IF only Bert had stuck around to get some dirt on them or at least to wiretap them and learn of their moves...He might have been better prepared.. He angrilly stormed out of the room and headed for the elevators.



"I don't know what to say..Thank You Mr. North for taking my case..And thank you to your Philly crew for bringing it home...It feels good to be free and on the street again."said Amin.
"I heard you earned an Associates Degree while you were incarcerated...Good for you, keep up the good work son and uh stay out of Hunter's Point."said Larry.

"Nice seeing you again April..Thank You!" said Olivia.


''Same Here Liv...I've heard your brother and sister in law live out here..Please stop by and visit me and Henri  when you come to San-Francisco."said April.


''I certainly will..." said Olivia.

"Paris and I packed up our laptops, tablets and law books and he's shipping them home today." said Beverly. "My Mom and Rockland will be picking them up." she added.

''We didn't need em anyway...Larry had everything we needed in this office and then some."said Nelson.

"Well now all we have to do is attend a wedding and then it's home sweet home."said Josie.
"I had a great time out here, but I miss sleeping in my own bed, with my husband of course."said Bresha smiling.

" Of course! This was mad cool working with your group Bree..Tell Olivia anytime she needs my help..I'm available."laughed Tony.

''Another Case down!" I said.


''Public Defender 101"laughed Teel.



EPILOUGE-

ONE WEEK LATER-

Teel was a beautiful bride..Her family came up from Shreveport, Louisiana to attend the wedding..
Larry was as happy as I've ever seen him.. 

He sued the State on Amin Jenkins's behalf and won 1.5 million dollars in the settlement.. Amin is using some of that money to pay for law school.. A happy ending for that young man.









We were all there to see them off!

The Happy couple was off to Paris for their Honeymoon...


We had dinner with Olivia's Brother Jimmy and his wife, Malinda the night before we left..


At their home..
"Sorry we didn't get to be on your Morning Show this time Big Brother." said Olivia, to her brother, Jimmy.
"That's Alright Little Sis...Next time you come out..Besides everyone knows about my famous Sister and my famous daughter,." Said Jimmy , hugging both Olivia and Beverly.
Beverly giggled..
"Man, we had a ball out here...but there truly never is enough time." said Nelson.
"Yeah, never is enough time." I said.
"Well Make time.. Come out here for a vacation, devoid of work...and just hang out for two weeks." said Malinda.
"Oh wow...I'd love it...and if we could bring the rest of the crew...That would be great.."said Josie.
"Maybe we could do like we did in Baltimore.. Find a Hotel and rent the floor out."laughed Paris.

''That would be fun.."laughed Bresha.
"Yeah...Sure would."said Paris.


Then it was on a plane and back to Philadelphia.

Back to our home!



Just in time to celebrate Olivia, Beverly and Kayla's birthdays in our office. There was a big cake with candles.





and with plenty of Champaigne


Alfreda popped open the bottles!!



Olivia and I


Beverly and Nelson


Kayla and Ray 


And All of the people who missed us.


Jazzy and Dabnis

Jessica and Chip

Yvette and Gary

Keith and Bee Bee

Sofia and Kahlil

Jade and Dabnis
and Virginia  partied with the rest of our crew,


Josie and Paris,

and Bresha and Tony.



Even Rockland, Zoey and Lem were there.

It was nice being with all of our neighbors and friends again.. San Francisco was Mad Cool as Tony would say.  But there was no place like home.


No comments:

Post a Comment