Thursday, April 21, 2022

Crazy As Hell

 

A Friday Morning.. Because we had a court appointment..and we were famished.. Too famished to ride the train back to our building... We all decided to have breakfast at Sam Mother's Diner. We hadn't been in his diner in weeks.. This was like a homecoming.. Sam was glad to see us and gave us half off of everything.






We were grateful because we were famished , both from last nights "activities" and the fact we had an early morning court appearence.

''You know, I wonder if Todd told Vanessa about him and Millicent..?"pondered Bee Bee as she ate..
"I'm bettin he didn't." said Sofia.
''Oh No.. He should have..I would hate to be shanghaied like that... I mean, he hired us to defend her before we knew that she was going to be the prosecutor on the case.. but he owed it to her to tell about their prior relationship." said Ms. Yvette.
"I'm with Sofia.. I'm bettin he didn't tell her.. And if I was him, considering he DIDN'T tell her, I'd stop coming to our office and I'd put in less appearences at the court hearings." I said.
"Well I'll say this.. IF HE DIDN'T TELL HER...YOU KNOW WHO WILL MAKE DAMN SURE SHE KNOWS... I'm surprised he hasn't already." said Kahlil.
"Kahlil is absolutely correct.. Tragg doesn't have his boy, Bert Vanderberg.

 to help him...He's out of town...In New Orleans I heard." said Jade.


"Liv told me they saw him in San-Francisco, when they were out there recently....Told me that April Taylor is now part of the San-Francisco District Attorney's office too.. Their version of our WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT and is involved with a stud of an investigator...I think Liv told me she lives with him and he's in law school too." said Ms. Yvette.

''Wow, smart and sexy!" said Bee Bee.

''Yeah now the question is...Does Lt. Tragg know about that?" I laughed.


"Who cares? Wanna ask him yourself? Here he comes!" said Kahlil.. who saw him walking in.

''Damn! I was going to order a second cup of coffee."said Sofia.


Jade and everyone else at our table collectively groaned.

''Wellll look who it is..The Defense...Defenders of a truly lost cause.. That broad is going to death row, I assure you of that..." he snarled.

''Sure of that Lieutenant?" asked Bee Bee.
''You know you've said that before." I said.
''Don't...Don't  get him started." said Yvette dryly as she drank her coffee.

Sofia and Kahlil said nothing.
"You know, you're like a broken record. You sing that same old song over and over again and then when you lose in court, you whine and whine like a little baby. Go away...get away from our table..We are trying to eat." said Jade.


Lt. Tragg was getting ready to say something when he saw ADA Vanessa Stevens and AUSA Todd Dellums in the doorway..





They were kissing passionately, devouring each others lips... I got the impression they wanted him to see that...

"Ummmmm Pack an overnight bag baby..You're spending the weekend with me and you're handling alllll of this business. The way you handled it last night...My goodness ,I didn't think you'd ever get enough."said Vanessa who took her index finger and rubbed it across Todd's lips..
Todd had a pleased as punch look on his face as he smiled sheepishly and walked away...Unaware that his trousers were standing out like a circus tent as he headed for his car.

''Good Morning Everyone." said Vanessa Stevens... She looked Happy, satisfied and serene.
''Good Morning ADA Stevens." said Bee Bee.
''Good Morning ADA Stevens." I said.
"Good Morning Vanessa." said Yvette.
''Good Morning ADA Stevens." said Sofia.
''Good Morning ADA Stevens." said Kahlil.

''Good Morning ADA Stevens." said Jade.


''Oh and Lieutenant.. Todd told me everything last night..About he and Millicent in Law school, their sexual relationship and your attempt to smear him by passing lurid photos of the two of them to Todd's former girlfriend..Not very nice...A little petty if you ask me!" she said with a devilish smile on her face and walked toward the counter.
Lt. Tragg was as red as a beet , but for a different reason..He stomped his foot and stormed out of the diner.

"Well, theres the answer to you question Bee." said Kahlil..

Our table erupted in laughter.




This revelation made our morning!

II-

And at our building, our office..

Ms.Virginia was receiving another bouquet of roses.. Two Bouquets to be exact!




"Oh My Goddd...Jetty you've got to stop...I'm running out of places to put all these flowers." she said as the roses were delivered.. She got two vases, filled them with water and placed them on a table.


"SURPRISEEEE! Come onnnnn they give your office charactor!" said Judge Jetty Dukes , who delivered them... He had a sheepish grin on his face as he checked Virginia out!  She was a fine young thing he thought...With a body that made him think things he shouldn't be thinking this early in the morning, he mused.


Virginia laughed...

" Stop looking at me like that ....Don't you have work to do?"she asked.


"It's Friday... I'm off today.." he said.. "How bout some sugar?" he said..


"Ummmmmmmmm" he moaned as he kissed her passionately for FIFTEEN MINUTES...trying to devour her lips..

She could feel the bulge in his trousers...He was as hard as an iron pipe... She didn't want to get him too excited...

''Unlike you... I am not off.. I'm at work." said Virginia, prying out of his embrace..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU...Look at you...Calm down!" she said, laughing...


''What you got going on tonight?" he asked, trying to change the subject and calm himself down...
''Olivia is taking us all to a hot new eatery in South Jersey...Please come..I hate being the only one without somebody, especially since I GOT A MAN...." said Virginia.

"Okay, Okay darlin, I'll come as long as you promise to make me cum afterwords.." he said,laughing raffishly..

"You are sooo nasty...Don't I always?" asked Virginia as they both laughed.



HOURS LATER-

We all met up outside Olivia and Beverly's Office /Duplex that night..

It was soo good to see our friends, Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Her husband, Donnie Ray Alexander, Her niece , Beverly West-East and Her husband, Nelson , Josie and Paris Boyd and Bresha and Tony Billips..  They had all been away in San-Francisco for a few weeks and we had missed them dearly.. Their office manager, Alfreda Johnson, Beverly's mama was there with her significant other, ADA Rockland Cambridge and rounding out the crew on the first bus was their good friends, Zoey Easter and her husband Lem.

"Heyyyyyyyy Everybody, so glad you could all come out tonight..." said Olivia , who enjoyed hosting these events and was pleased as punch to finally have neighbors... She and Beverly and her team had been out here alone for at least their first three years,.
"A retired musician friend of mine and his wife opened this restaurant in South Jersey...This will be their second night...I thought I'd bring them some business." said Donnie Ray, Olivia's investigator and resident foodie.
''Donnie Ray is such a foodie, but he's never steered us wrong." said Olivia's niece and partner, Beverly, who enjoyed all of us living on this block and general area just as much as her aunt.
"It should be a nice time."promised Nelson, Beverly's husband.
"A Friday Night outside of the city with no chance of running into Lt. Tragg is always a fun time."said Josie
''Roger that!" said her husband, Paris.
Newcomer, Bresha Billips and her husband Tony were equally glad to have great new jobs and all of us new and cool friends to hang out with.
Tony especially...
Olivia's office manager and her boy friend, Assistant Attorney Rockland Cambridge sat in the back of the bus...

''Control yourself Horny toad... There will be plenty of time for fooling around when we get back." she said, removing his hands from beneath her skirt..
"You just look extra yummy tonight..." he whispered.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu this should be real fun." said Olivia and Beverly's cousin, Kayla Bennett-St. Jacques.
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm I love this dress on you... Off you more.." whispered her husband, Ray St. Jacques in her ear as she giggled.
"Thanks for inviting us Olivia, Donnie Ray....We needed to get out."said Zoey...
"Yeah, this will be nice.." said her husband, Lem.

We all chit chatted for awhile and then begin piling in the buses..


The second Bus was everybody else.

Ms. Yvette, her husband, Gary, Me, my wife, Bee Bee,Sofia, Her husband, Kahlil, Jade, her husband, Danny, Ms. Virginia and her significant other, Judge Jetty Dukes..

"This little outing will take my mind off this loser case ."said Ms. Yvette.
"Yeah, it's what you need."said Her husband, Gary, hugging her.
"Did I tell you ,you look hot in that dress?" I said to Bee Bee..
''At least three times today...Glad you like it." said Bee Bee, smiling.
Sofia was sitting on Kahlil's lap....

"Papi, you've got a boner." she whispered and giggled in his ear.,.
"How can I help it...All this lusciousness on my lap?" said Kahlil.
Ms. Jade was fast asleep on her husband, Danny Ho's shoulder.
He looked at her sleeping peacefully and smiled.
"Thank you for coming Jetty." said Virginia to Jetty Dukes.
" I wouldn't know what to do with myself for the hours you were gone." he said, smiling and hugging her. She laid her head on his shoulders.

Ms. Virginia was tickled pink to have her man socializing with us and not to be the odd woman out , with no partner..She leaned into his shoulder on the bus...

Rounding out our bus was Jazzy and Dabnis and Jessica and Chip..on the second trip... A Total of 28 people..
Jazzy was sporting her new hair do... Kayla had washed her hair and Beverly had styled it for her..
Dabnis held her in his arms and smiled serenely...
"I am Famished... I can't wait to get there." said Jessica Sanchez Burrows.

''We'll be there soon enough." said Chip.



We Headed out to someplace nice for a nice relaxing afternoon devoid of Lt. Tragg and any other worries of the city...


We arrived at a colorful restaurant owned by a musician friend of Donnie Ray's and his wife.. We gave him some business on his second night of business.. Along with the 28 of us, a nice sized crowd poured in.




The Food was incredible ...


So was the wine!

This made Friday Night incredible...


We spent Saturday, mostly chilling out at home..

Me, Bee Bee, Sofia ,Kahlil and Jade sat around our kitchen table discussing this case...

''We begin the preliminary hearing Tuesday and we got nothing, no credible defense for Millicent." I said.
''She says she didn't do it..but if I were a juror looking at all that evidence...Fingerprints and DNA everywhere, a Knife missing and testimony from neighbors that they heard the two women arguing...I'd vote to convict." said Bee B ee.
''She did leave minutes before the official time of death....and Damon arrived after the time of death to find the body..." said Sofia.
"Yeah but it's a very thin period of time, a very thin timeline..too thin." said Kahlil..
''Okay..If we rule out Millicent and Damon...We agree it has to be someone else..right?   I have to find somebody else who had a grudge against Andrea Brantley... I'm going to take a closer look at her." said Jade.


III-


The Coca Cola warehouse in Southwest Philadelphia.


Brianna Barnes is clocking out...

Ms. Jade walked up to her..

"Hello...My Name is Jade. Jade Lee -Ho... I'm a private Investigator." she said, smiling and showing Brianna her ID.  "I am working for the Attorneys who are representing Millicent Caldwell, the woman accused of murdering Andrea Brantley..." she said.

"I didn't do it...but I'm not sorry she's dead...If you like, I'll donate money to Millicent Caldwell's defense  fund." said Brianna Barnes..

"You uh didn't like Mrs. Brantley.." said Jade.


"That Bitch was Batshit crazy....She's crazy as hell..She got me fired from my job....and kicked out of the development I was living in... I moved next door to the Brantleys... She complained about my outfits, said that I was getting undressed and leaving the curtains undrawn....That might have happened once...
She got it in her head that I was making time with her husband...Her husband and I never said more than two words to each other the entire time I lived there.  I was a Masseuse and Yoga Instructor.. I had a studio in my house... I entertained a lot of people... She called the police on me, saying I was running a prostitution ring... The Police raided my home three times... They found nothing.. Then she complained to the neighborhood association who asked that I leave the development. Finally, I got tired of the B.S. from her and I moved.  That ended my Yoga Instruction and my Masseuse Business.  I've been working in the warehouse ever since.  The money is okay and I've found another place to live.. but I swear I wanted to ring that bitches neck.  When I heard on the news that she was found stabbed to death, I jumped for joy." she said.

 
"Where were you on the day of the murder?" asked Jade.

"I was here all day, from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.. I clocked out for an hour and a half for lunch..
12:00-1:30... I ate at the Diner down the street..You can check." she said.

"Thank you and I will." said Jade.


Sometime Later.


In Our Conference room/Law library
"We can cross off Brianna Barnes.. She was at work halfway across the city all day that day.. I saw her time sheets.. and I spoke to her co-workers and her credit card shows she charged her meal at the local diner when she said she did...It's not her." said Jade.
"Damn! but we do see that this woman, Andrea Brantley was a jealous and vengeful person" said Kahlil.
''As well as Vindictive." I said.


At The "Little Miracles" Charter School.



Mrs. Carol Hutton had just dismissed her class...

"Mrs. Hutton...Thank you for agreeing to meet with us..My Name is Jade. Jade Lee -Ho... I'm a private Investigator." she said, smiling and showing Brianna her ID.  "I am working for the Attorneys who are representing Millicent Caldwell, the woman accused of murdering Andrea Brantley..." she said.
"My Name is Mrs., Yvette Jones-Lockwood, I am the lead Defense Attorney for Millicent Caldwell.." said Ms. Yvette.


"Ohhh Andrea Brantley was horrible.. she was paranoid, jealous.. I felt sorry for her husband and their children.  She got me fired from my job as a teacher and girls Volleyball coach at the last school I worked at.

"I kicked her daughter off of the Volleyball team because she was late. She was late everyday and her other grades were suffering.. I explained that to her husband.. She came up to the school and began yelling and cursing when she couldn't get her way...She accused me of having an illicit affair with her husband... Her husband and I only talked that one time, plus I'm a married woman...The school didn't back me up and she took control of the Parent-Teacher association and mounted a personal vendetta against me ,which led to my ouster... It worked out..I'm much happier at this school.. I will write a check to Ms. Caldwell's defense fund...I am so glad that Harpie got what for...She was Crazy as Hell, I hope she's rotting in hell right now." said Carol Hutton.

"I almost hate to ask you this...but uh where were you on the day of the murder?" asked Jade.

''Right here in this school , teaching all day...I've got one hundred witnesses.. I didn't leave the building, not even for lunch... It was overcast that day... I ate my lunch in the teachers lounge. You can check." she said.

Sometime Later.

In Our Conference room/Law library

"She Checks Out, over 200 witnesses and her time sheets...She was teaching in that school on the other side of town all day and never left the school...She's not out killer. " said Jade.
"But she is vindictive and jealous and paranoid...We can use both of them as witnesses to the victim's mental state and personality."said Bee Bee.
"Has anybody talked to her Therapist? Did she have one?" asked Sofia.

"That's all confidential...but maybe we can call her husband as a hostile witness...It's treading a slim thread though....Like I said Boys and girls...We have a problem." said Ms. Yvette.

IV-


Night time in the city...







Todd and Vanessa Stevens were kissing passionately...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH VANESSA!" moaned Todd.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM TODD!" moaned Vanessa.

''Good Luck in court tomorrow." said Todd as they stood in the middle of the bedroom floor kissing..with Vanessa softly stroking his penis..


"You can't mean that...I'm going to try to put your friend behind bars for the rest of her life..." said Vanessa..

"I want what's best for you." said Todd as he ran his hands down in her panties.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! What you want is to get in my panties right noww...OUUUUUU!"moaned Vanessa.

"UMMMMMMM, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he moaned.



"OHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWD!" he moaned..slipping her panties down...


And lifting her up, entering her slowly and softly....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed loudly.. Her legs began to tremble and tears began to roll down her face...

"Vanessa, I'm losing my damn mind..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned.

"OUUU TODD, SO AM I, WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed




Vanessa was trembling, crying like a little girl and holding on to Todd for dear life...Her head was turning from side to side..

"LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..
"Ummmmm you feel goood , Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" moaned Vanessa. Moving up and down on Todd on the side of the bed..


''So Do youuuuuuu!" he moaned.

The bed began to rock....The bedsprings began to squeak and the headboard slammed up against the wall hard..

NINE TO TEN HOURS of sweet, slow lovemaking slipped by...


It ended as it usually did with Vanessa having an intense orgasm that made her cry tears of joy...and Todd cumming so hard, he nearly fell off of the bed... Vanessa fell asleep on his chest....

The next morning Todd found a file on his bed.. He shaved and showered and got dressed.

"Listen, take that file and make sure Yvette gets it...but it can't come from you....Get my drift?  You said you want what's best for me... I want what's best for you." she said and smiled.. She ran her index finger across his lips..

and then kissed him.

Todd didn't say anything.. He smiled.



The next morning we met outside the courthouse..

"Never have I entered a preliminary or a trial feeling so unprepared." said Ms. Yvette.
"I wish there was something more I could do." said Ms. Jade.
''Ms. Jade, you did all you could do. It's not your fault...It's just these damn circumstances.." I said.
"Yeah...This case leaves us little to no wiggle room." said Bee Bee.
"I've put on pantyhose that had more room." said Sofia.
Kahlil laughed..


A man wearing a navy blue blazer, navy blue slacks and a black v neck t-shirt walked up to us..

"Yvette Jones?" he asked.

"That would be me." said Ms. Yvette.

"This is for you! " he said and passed her a folder.
He then walked away....


''What is this Ms. Yvette.?" I asked.


"It's the name of a Doctor...She's apparently a Hostile Prosecution witness."said Ms. Yvette.

''What's she got to do with us?" asked Sofia.


"I suppose that's what we've got to find out, Sooner , rather than later." said Ms. Yvette.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)

No comments:

Post a Comment