Thursday, January 13, 2022

Untriggered


 It was just before daybreak...

I had the windows down as the cool wind blew in our faces...


We stopped by Brenda's condo and picked her up...

I stopped and got coffee for the three of us..


from a local WAWA!
"I'm so sorrry Olivia..We were asleep...He banged on the door like a crazy man and rang the bell over and over.. I answered the door and they barged in, handcuffed him, read him his rights and hauled him out in his underwear.." said Brenda, nearly in tears.
"He's been on a tear about something...More so than usual." said Olivia. 


She was busy sending texts to Beverly and Nelson, Josie and Bresha.






She knew they were all still asleep...Hours away from waking up and getting ready for work...She didn't intend to wake them up...She just sent them all texts, telling them where she and I were and what had happened over the night.


As we headed for the police building.


In the Interrogation Room known as the "Fishbowl" , Attorney Lloyd Warren was screaming out of his head.

"GET ME SOME CLOTHES....YOU CORNY KEYSTONE COP....YOU CAN'T GET ME ON A PHONY MURDER RAP ,SO YOU TRUMPED UP THIS PHONY GUN CHARGE...I DO NOT OWN A GUN...YOU KNOW I DON'T , IT WAS A PLANT, YOU JEALOUS , HATEFUL KEYSTONE COP, GET ME SOME DAMN CLOTHES ,LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" he yelled.

Attorney Warren Lloyd was clad ,only in his boxer shorts....He felt violated, humiliated..


Lieutenant Tragg was laughing his head off , humiliating the man who had taken Brenda from him, he reasoned..


Brenda walked in with Warren's clothes, Olivia and I walked in behind her..

Lt. Tragg looked at Brenda, who was wearing a tight fitting Leopard print mini skirt..

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he said to himself.. "This is early for you huh Liv." he laughed..


I wanted to punch his pasty pale face at that point...but I said nothing, I remained cool..No need in me being locked up too!

"No thanks to you.." said Olivia, not trying to hide how angry she was..


A .38 smokeless was found on the seat of his car...The serial numbers had been filed off of the gun...Naturally ,it was unregistered.

Brenda passed Warren his clothing and sat in the "Fishbowl with him as he got dressed..
Olivia looked at the charging document..

"A gun..with no serial numbers on it...On the seat of his car, where anyone can see it, anyone could break into his car and steal it and YOU JUST HAPPENED TO FIND IT! Hmmmmmmmmm!"said Olivia.


Lt. Tragg was as red as a beet...

"What are you trying to say Liv?" he laughed.


"That this is Bullshit....If she won't say it I will..I'm an ex cop...I know a Black Bag Job when I see it..That Gun probably came from "Evidence" in the Basement.. If I check it out, I bet I'll find just that., And it's easy for cops to get into his car.." I said. I was furious at what was so obviously a set up. He knew that I knew what it was he'd done. He didn't really want me looking into this further.
Lt. Tragg looked like he'd swallowed a canary.

AN HOUR LATER-

He opened the Fishbowl up... He said quietly...

"He Can Go..Apparently that uh gun belongs to uh er ruh someone else we are looking for and they uh broke into his car and uh ruh ditched the gun to uh er ahhh throw us off.." he said.

"A likely story.. You are not going to hear the end of this." snarled a furious Warren Lloyd.


Lt. Tragg hated him with a white hot hatred....

"JUST GET OUT OF HERE COUNSELOR!" he snarled.


Olivia held on to me and rested her head on my shoulders as we walked out of the police station...


HOURS LATER-

We met at the Bridge Building and had Breakfast with our good friends..


in their stylish cafeteria.

"AUNTAY, why didn't you call me? You know I would have gone with you." said Beverly..
''Yeah..Me too! We'd of been sleepy and mad, but not at you." said Nelson.

Nelson and Beverly were probably Olivia's most loyal lieutenants..They had been with her the longest. Beverly, her whole life and Nelson, his entire legal career.

''I wasn't going to wake you guys up...You work too hard for me... I decided to let you guys get your sleep as Donnie Ray and I are going to do when we get back." said Olivia.


"I can't believe he tried to pull a stunt like that.." I said.

"I don't think it was aimed primarily at Warren...I Think it was aimed at Brenda." said Josie.
"Yes, he seems to have the hots for her really bad." said Bresha.

"Ohhhh he's had the hots for her for years.." said Ms. Yvette.
"He slipped his hand up under her skirt and ripped her panties  completely off one time last year."said Sofia.

"She slapped the hell out of him in Sam Mother's Diner last year...It was funny, he fell out of his chair.."laughed Bee Bee.
"Then there was the time he had her up against the wall at Central Booking, trying to kiss her, remember that?" said Keith Jones.


"She slapped him into Next week then too! That was funny." laughed Kahlil.

''He's a menace. I'm ready for him to go back on the boat again."said Jade.

This was met by loud laughter from everybody at our table..









as we chowed down on our food.  It was a nice meal, with good hot food , good hot coffee, fresh squeezed orange juice and fellowship with our good friends.


II-


Lunchtime at Sam Mother's Diner...

"Where you been April? Haven't seen you around in awhile.."said Sam Mother.

"I was in Atlanta with some other ADA's and a few Judges..They called it the "Justice Conference."said ADA April Taylor.


Lt. Tragg walked in just then...

"April, when did you get back?" he asked.

"About Two Hours ago..You miss me?" she asked.


"YESSSSSSs!" he said.


He kissed her passionately for almost FIFTEEN MINUTES..


He slipped her dress up.. Taking a peek at her black lace panties..

"OHHHH MY GODDDD!! ARE THESE NEW?" he asked.
"ARTHUR!!! PLEASE!! " said April, who pulled her dress down..  ''Come on, let's go to my place." she said and took him by the hand..

He took the rest of the afternoon off.. No one would miss him!


And at our house.. Olivia and I were catching up on our lost sleep..


Well Almost!!!



"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, we are supposed to be sleeping Donnie Rayyyyyy!" she cooed.

''We Will.." I said.


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I moaned loudly.. as our bed squeaked and the headboard slammed against the wall..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMMM HUSBAND!"cooed Olivia, who was very passionate as usual when she had been angered..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OLIVIA!" I moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIVE IT TO ME DONNIE RAY...OHHHHHH!" she squealed loudly.

As she said, Olivia and I went back to bed, hoping not to be disturbed any further today.

Downstairs , 

Beverly was running the show today.


She along with Bresha and Josie 


were finishing up their research, looking at simular cases and rulings in them , Laws surrounding this case and predicates..

in our law library...After they finished..She cut them loose for the day, two hours early.


And later, acting as Olivia.



Beverly and Nelson were using the notes I prepared, the breakdowns on everybody in the jury pool..


and were in the media room looking at possible jurors and thinking of questions to ask them during Voir Dire and deciding which ones they would strike..
They managed to get a little kissing in..and a little fooling around too.

"Ummmmmmmmm ouuuuuuu we are supposed to be working.." she cooed.

"We've worked...Now it's time for play." whispered Nelson..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu, don't pull my panties down in here, we might get caught..Let's go upstairs..We are done for the day." she whispered.
as Nelson slowly pulled her skirt back down...


They kissed some more.

"My mom will see that we are all gone..She'll know to close up." whispered Beverly, taking Nelson by the hand.

and leading him upstairs to their domicile.


Her mother, our office manager..Alfreda

and her boyfriend, ADA Rockland Cambridge were doing a little fooling around in the kitchen also.

kissing like it was going out of style.

"OHHH ALFREDA... OPEN YOUR PANTS!" asked Rockland.

"No....Not in here.. I heard my daughter and son and law leave...Let's go down in the sub-basement.." she whispered...



 THE CONDO OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY , APRIL TAYLOR..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ"

"I MISSED YOU!!!" said April Taylor..

"I MISSED YOU TOO!!...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" moaned Lt. Tragg..



"Well come inside... I'm giving my neighbors too much of a view." she said.. She had on a Black lace bra and matching black bikini panties.


Lt. Tragg and ADA April Taylor were standing in her doorway kissing passionately..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'VE MISSED YOU ARTHUR....OUUUU, DID YOU MISS ME?" she asked.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS" Lt. Tragg moaned as he ran his hands down into her panties ,squeezed her butt and kissed her passionately
in her living room...


"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU........OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I wore this because I know you'd like it...I figured you might be over here today you horny dog!"she cooed

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........AWWWWWWWWWW GEEEEEEZ!"he moaned....

as they made love on the living room floor.

"What a nice way to end a great trip." she cooed..

"YESSSSSSSS!" he laughed..

.All she cared about was having him in bed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LORRRRRRRRRD!!!"he moaned. He hadn't had sex in weeks and it showed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUU..WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! OH MY GOODNESSSS! ARTHUR...OH MY GODDDD!"she said.

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" he moaned loudly...

FOR THE NEXT NINE TO TEN HOURS, neither Lt. Tragg or ADA April Taylor cared about anything or anyone else but each other..


III-

A DAY LATER-  PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT..

Businessman, Ari Mohammad got off of his flight from Dubai. He was a confident man who walked with a swagger...


He stopped in the Airport bar and ordered some Tequila.


He noticed he was sitting in between two attractive young ladies.. He poured three glasses.
"Ohhh Thank you no.. Tequilla is a little strong for my tastes...But we would like to talk to you..
My name is Beverly ..Attorney Beverly West -East..."

"And I'm Josie, Attorney Josie Boyd. We represent Mr. Warren Lloyd, the man who sued your Hotel and who is now on trial for murdering the Attorney who represented you, Ms. Anne King." said Josie.


He smiled. "I'm afraid I have nothing to say on that matter, nothing at all...The next time you see me, you'll see me with my attorney." said Ari Mohhamad.



Beverly pulled a subpoena out of her briefcase..

"You know I would have rather you of talked to us..." she said placing it in his hand.

"But if you insist...You can talk to us in court.." said Josie, smiling..

''See you in court sir." I said smiling.. There wasn't going to be any scene in the airport with any running and what not.

He looked around
He saw Olivia ,sitting across from him
with Nelson
and Bresha.

"Ahhhh now I recognize you...The team that beat my late attorney....You've served me with a court summons.. I'll forward this to my attorney." he said.


He drank all three fingers of Tequilla and put a few dollars on the counter...

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen." he said and bowed...Then picked up his traveling bag and walked out of the Airport Bar.


"No running tonight, no torn pantyhose."said Beverly with a smile.
"I know righttttt?" said Josie, high fiving her best friend.
"I know that's right." said Bresha, smiling...
"You driving tonight or me Donnie Ray?" asked Nelson..




Olivia and I were kissing passionately... I tossed him the keys..


''I guess I'm driving."said Nelson.


IV-

In his temporary suite the next day, Ari Mohammad was furious, livid that he had been sybpoened.
He had hoped his problems were solved.


He hadn't paid out the 3.5 million dollar settlement yet and if 

Warren Lloyd was convicted of murder and sent to prison, he wouldn't have to pay it, he reasoned.

He had his investigators look us up and do complete work ups on us..

  

Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender, 

Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney

Founding partner-Alexander & West ,Attorneys at law..

Divorced- Elwood Barnes..,Corporate Attorney 

No Children, two miscarriages..

Married-Donnie Ray Alexander

Beverly Cheryl West-East

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocay, Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender,

 Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law.

Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece

Married to Nelson East.

Nelson Sean East

Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -St. Johns Univeristy Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, Texas, California 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as Public Defender, 

 Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.

Married to Beverly West

Donnie Ray Alexander

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Educated in New Orleans Public Schools..

Associates Degree- New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law

Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired.

Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA.

Married to Olivia Bennett

Also a semi-professional musician

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.

Married to Paris Boyd


Bresha Billips

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre Law- Lasalle University, Philadelphia PA.

J.D.- Middleton Law School, Bayside ,Pennsylvania.

Passed the bar, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York

Speaks Spanish and French Fluently...

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law...

Married to Attorney Tony Billips


"They're all very well educated and astute...They did after all beat one of our most talented attorneys..
Shame about her." he said to himself and snickered..

A DAY LATER-


The Bentley parked at the corner of the block.


"So You see Bree.. All this could be yours...Your own office, an expense account in the thousands and travel and shopping in Dubai. What do you say? Look, I know you like Olivia and Beverly, 





but they're Aunt and Niece, Donnie Ray and Nelson





 are their husbands and 

Josie has been with them since they opened the doors, she's like family...but you Bree, you don't have those kind of ties to them...Hell you've barely known them a year..." said the young man who was feeling her legs and getting a huge erection.. His hands were slowly slipping up her skirt..


Bresha removed his hands. ''What about my husband? We just bought a house." said Bresha.


"That can be handled.. We can pay the house off and arrange for your uh husband to be with you..Maybe even find a placement for him in Dubai." said the man. 

His Name was Terrence Jenkins and he had gone to law school with both Bresha and Tony..He had tried to get with Bresha for all three years of law school.. Now he was working as counsel for Ari Mohhammad and making close to one million dollars annually and living in Dubai for six months and in Philly and L.A. for another six months. He drove fancy cars, all new, Had a brilliant wardrobe and was enjoying the high life.
When Ari Mohammad told him  he needed to attract the weakest link among our group away from them and get information...he jumped at the chance, especially since he knew Bresha.
He saw her in court one day and took her to lunch and then for a ride in his new car.. a 2022 Bentley.

''And all I have to do is give you guys information on Olivia and Beverly's trial strategy right?" said Bresha.


"Yess, the man I work for would be most grateful and he remembers people who are beneficial towards him and rewards them well." said the man.


"You know Terrence..I thought of all the people who graduated with us that I had done the best, gotten a good job first, paid off my student loans.. but you seem to be balling, I mean really balling."said Bresha.


He pulled her towards him...

"Yes...and I can bring you in with me, you can be balling to." he said and attempted to kiss her..

Bresha removed his hands and pushed out of his embrace.

"Sorry, but I'm quite happy with my employment...I work for a Black owned, Black female run law firm, I make a decent salary and I'm with the man I love in a new home..I'm content.. No way I'd betray 
Olivia and Beverly... Tell Ari Mohhamad...Nice try." she said.


"Bree, I didn't mention any Ari Mohhamad..Who is that?" said Terrence..


"You didn't have to...Tell him we'll see him in court." said Bresha who got out of the car...

"I have car fare, I'll make it home." she said.



He watched as she got on the bus.



SOME HOURS LATER-


"She wouldn't go for it...I laid it out, just like you said ,but she wouldn't go for it...She's too dug in...What do we do next?" asked Attorney Terrence Jenkins.


"WE aren't going to do anything else...As you know...I do not like failure...You have disapointed me.
Clean your desk out Terrence, you're done." said Ari Mohhamad.


"I'm Done!  What? You're firing me? I've been your attorney for a year now..You can't fire me!" he said.


''Your condo in Dubai has been emptied.  Your personal things will be shipped to your mother's house..Same with your hotel suite here and in L.A. You can turn the keys of all three cars over to HR.
As of this moment, you are no longer employed by us..Don't cause a scene Terrence."said Ari.\


"YOU ROTTEN SON OF A BITCH, YOU CAN NOT DO THIS TO ME....AWWWW YOU BASTARD...YOU AINT GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS... AWWWWW NAH , YOU WILL
PAY FOR THIS...AWWW HELLLL TO THE NO..NO..NOOOO, GOTDAMN IT...AWWWW
NAHHH MAN!" YELLED Terrence Jenkins.


"SECURITY!" yelled Ari on the intercom..

Three burley men grabbed Terrence Jenkins and tossed him out on the street!


It was raining..



He was suddenly, unemployed and homeless and without a car... Those fancy cars he had been driving, all belonged to the company. He had to call his mother...he needed a place to sleep tonight and a place to plan his revenge!

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments:

Post a Comment