Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Triggered


 Warren Lloyd sat in the "Fishbowl" , the nickname the detectives gave to the interrogation room.

"My God it smells like ass in here." said Attorney Warren Lloyd.. The room was hot..He took his suit jacket off, It smelled like cigarettes, foot odor, bad breath and under arm odor all merged into one..


Lt. Tragg walked in and put some folders on the table. He closed the door.

"You can choose to be silent all you want pal, but we've got you cold.. The guy at the front desk remembers seeing you when you came in and the guy on the front desk in the morning remembers you leaving.. We've got you on the street cam and the traffic cam..We got your prints on the champaigne bottle and glasses as well as both of your DNA.We got your semen in three loaded condoms and all over her panties..We know you were there."said Lt. Tragg, looking quite pleased with himself.


"I told you I was there..I was getting laid...Which is better than you've done for yourself in the past month."sneered Warren..


"WHYYYY  YOUUUUUU!" snarled Lt. Tragg...This triggered him, the fact that April was away and he wasn't getting any loving...Certainly not from Brenda, who he mightily lusted after now of days.

"Ah Ah Ahhhhhh...Now I know you weren't getting ready to hit my client were you?" asked Olivia..
"You don't have a rubber hose or telephone book in here do you?" said Beverly.
Nelson cracked up laughing... "Certainly not! Not in these advanced days and times of enlihtened policing." said Nelson sarcastically.
I laughed...
"We've got a Judge for your arraignment Warren, don't say anything else." said Josie.
"You've said enough already.." said Bresha.


"I thought it was understood that you and your staff was not to interfere with this investigation."said Lt. Tragg.

"And we did not interfere with your investigation or the apprehension of Mr. Lloyd...But Mr. Lloyd is  our client now..And I told you ,you don't pick and choose our clients.. I don't want to see anymore unmarked cop cars outside my door.. I don't want to hear of my staff members being followed or shadowed either. Is that understood?"said Olivia.


"You work your side of the street counselor and I'll work mine." snarled Lt. Tragg.

"I'll work out a harassment suit against the Philadelphia Police Department, naming you as the plaintiff ,How about that??...I'm sure the Deputy of Operations and the Commissioner and the Mayor would love that." said Olivia.


That got Lt. Tragg's attention.. He looked like he 'd swallowed a canary... He immediately called his plain clothes detail off.. All of the unmarked police cars were gone within an hour.


AN HOUR LATER-


Judge Keith Morrison was presiding.. We liked him, considered him a friend.







Olivia and Beverly walked in the courtroom with Warren, flanked by Nelson, Josie, Bresha and myself..

The ADA was Chris Garcetti, son of the District Attorney, Gil Garcetti.


Lt. Tragg sat by him stoically.


ADA Chris Carter argued that Attorney Warren Lloyd brutally and viciously murdered Attorney Anne King and then non-chalantly walked out of the hotel lobby. "He is a cold,calm killer and is a danger to society."he said.

Olivia argued that this was a contradiction..He either is a cold blooded killer or he's not..she argued that there was no way Mr. Lloyd was any kind of psychopathic killer. she had spent much time with him, Had represented him...The only type of "killer" he was ,was a ladykiller." she said.

This was met with raucous laughter by the Judge and the spectators. My wife knew how to work a room.



Beverly and Nelson listed his accomplishments as an Attorney and Officer of the court and argued for reasonable bail.



Josie and Bresha presented 13 charactor witnesses...12 of whom were women....


Judge Morrison set bail at $3000.00
Warren Lloyd wrote a check for $300.00 and passed it to the bailiff and walked out of court a free man..

Brenda walked up to us...

" Warren you're going to stay with me and keep the lowest, I mean the lowest profile." she said.

"You mean, you mean you forgive me? You believe me ??" he asked, amazed and feeling very grateful..

"I believe you did not kill that woman...Whether I forgive you depends on how well you uh make it up to me during your stay with me.." she said..

"Oh I will, I will....We'll go dancing and out for drinks, Dinner, Breakfast and maybe, maybe even a Hockey game.. I swear..I won't look at another woman." he proclaimed.


Brenda decided it would be better to give Warren another chance than to endure Lt. Tragg's calls and harrassment.






Nelson and I passed him a portal ,gave him instructions on how to use it..



Josie and Bresha


gave him the phone and three sim cards and explained to him that any calls he made should be through this untraceable phone...

"Whoa, you guys leave nothing to chance do you?" said Warren.
"That's why we win cases." said Olivia calmly.
"Okay!  Let's all go somewhere and get some breakfast...And I know a nice place.. Far from here.,Come on." said Warren, who took Brenda in his arms
"OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed shockingly...
and kissed her passionately...


Lt. Tragg was beyond livid. One, we had got him out on bail so quickly and two, he was kissing Brenda Jordan, after he had proved to her that this man was a cheat. He just couldn't fathom it.. The fact that he himself , had a girlfriend and was cheating on her , to sleep with Brenda and Brenda knew this just went over his head. This had triggered him immensely.

II-


Warren was a man full of surprises..He took us to a restaurant neither I nor my musician friends had heard of..





Beverly, Nelson and Olivia had Lemon Blueberry Waffles and sausages.








Josie, Bresha,Warren, Brenda and Myself had a big stack of Lemon Ricotta Pancakes and Breakfast sausages..

Mimosas, Orange Juice with Champaigne was ordered for the entire table.

"Warren, a big thumbs up..The food is delish as my niece can say." said Olivia.


"I thought you'd like it....Listen..I didn't kill that girl, I swear." said Warren as we all chowed down.

"What happened that night Warren?" asked Beverly.


"I began my night with some friends, other male Attorneys at Aqua Bar.

We were there for an hour and then we left and wound up at Stoleys....


After Stoleys, we were a little hungry, so we went to the Mermaid Crab Tavern..


we ate and had more drinks....

I had a bottle of Champaigne and some glasses in my trunk... I called Brenda, she said she was tired and turning in early... In hindsight, I should've gone home, but I didn't...I called Ann and she said to come on up, but to worry before she fell asleep..
She let me in... We smoked a joint , while we put the Champaigne on ice...Then when it was chilled, we drank the entire bottle, and talked..She told me she was worried about her job..Her boss, Mr. Mohammad , was the son of the Hotel's founding partner...he was a sociopath , she said..He fired people at a whim and those he didn't fire..He made their life a living hell, she said she was on his shit list because she lost this case. Despite the fact she had won three previous cases..She lost this one and he was not pleased at all. She was thinking about quitting.. She said that would be hard, because she liked driving a brand new car every year, flying to and living in Dubai half the year and all of the money she was making. She had also run up quite a debt too and she needed to pay it down before she quit. she was definitely worried about something.

Anyway , we stopped talking after the bottle was empty and uh ruh..




one thing led to another and we wound up in bed, making love....




I got up, took a nice hot shower and was leaving..


She was awake...She said good bye to me and waved...She was alive I tell you, alive." said Warren.

"I'm thinking her boss was that guy , who sat quietly with her in court..

Ari Mohammad...
He was representing the Hotel." I said.

''Do you know him Donnie Ray?" asked Nelson.
''No, but I'm gonna get to know him."I said.






Olivia, Beverly,Josie and Bresha knew what I meant when I said that...Brenda looked at me with awe as we continued chowing down..


III-


A FEW DAYS LATER-

Olivia and Beverly were leaving court with another client...

''Well, Gloria that went well." said Olivia.
"It went beyond well...Thank you Olivia and Beverly....I have to thank Brenda for steering me to you two...I'm going to throw some business your way..." said the woman named Gloria.
''Always pleased to have a happy client and one who throws business our way." said Beverly, smiling as she and her aunt walked out of court..


Nelson, Josie and Bresha followed them out of the courtroom...


Lt. Tragg walked up on them... He didn't see me..He was always worried when he didn't see me.. This was a civil litigation and not the type of case where my investigative services was needed..I did not accompany them to the courtroom this morning.

"WELLLLLLLLLLLL LOOK WHO IT IS....ALLEDGEDLY THE BEST DEFENSE ATTORNEYS MONEY CAN BUY!..FOR MY MONEY, I MIGHT GIVE THE SLIGHT EDGE TO YVETTE JONES AND HER CREW.....THEY DID DEFEND YOU LAST YEAR WHEN YOU FOUND YOURSELVES IN NEED OF AN ATTORNEY DIDN'T THEY?" he bellowed.

He would say anything he could to needle somebody to get under their skin.


"For my money, I'd pick a rookie just putting on his gold shield over you , but that's neither here nor there." said Beverly.




Josie, Nelson and Bresha didn't even try to hold back their laughter...


Lt. Tragg didn't like being one upped or being the butt of the joke.. He was livid and as red as a beet.
He was no match for Beverly's brand of sarcastic humor and comebacks. Once again he had been triggered.

"Did you want something Lieutenant? Or is this just more of your routine harrassment because we are representing Warren Lloyd?" asked Olivia softly...



"I DON'T CARE ABOUT WARREN LLOYD..HE'S AS GUILTY AS HELL AND YOU KNOW IT!!!
I HOPE TO BE THERE WHEN THEY ADMINISTER THE NEEDLE OR DROP THE PELLETS..."he said in reference to the new Gas Chamber, which the state had now built as an alternative form of Capital Punishment.

"Sorry to disappoint you but that's not going to happen...You're going to walk away once again having arrested the wrong man and having the local press make fun of you."said Olivia.


"Oh You think so huh?" he asked..


''We'll make bank on it." said Beverly.


"I was addressing your aunt, NOT YOU?" he snarled at Beverly...

Attorney Brenda Jordan walked up on them just then.


"Olivia...Olivia..There you are.....Gloria Davis, just sang your praises...You won her a sweet settlement...She was going on and on about you guys...She'll be sending over a few people you can add to your retained client lists..."said Brenda.

"Thank You for sending her our way...."laughed Olivia.

"How's Warren?" asked Bresha.

''Oh he's fine..You guys hungry?  Breakfast is on me...Where is Donnie Ray?" asked Brenda.

''He's doing some other work for me.."said Olivia.


"You've got him so whipped." snarled Lt. Tragg, still standing there and still trying to get a dig in at us and failing. We wren't triggered by his snide remarks.

"Let's eat...I'm starved." said Nelson..

"You're always starved...but considering our PRESENT COMPANY....I'm ready for a change of scenery." said Beverly.

"Yess, So am I." said Josie.
"You know I am." said Bresha.

Josie and Bresha followed us out of the courthouse..


We reluctantly went to Sam Mother's Diner knowing Lt. Tragg was going to follow us there.. I was already there and got a big table for everybody..
''Heyyy baby...Good Day in court today?" I asked.
"Yes...Even better than we expected.."said Olivia.,

We kissed passionately..






Beverly,Nelson, Brenda,Josie and Bresha all sat down and we all gave the waitress our orders..

''So did you meet with Mr. Mohammad?" asked Olivia.
''No..He has already left the city and flown back to Dubai..but he'll be back next week..

"I talked to a number of employees about him...They would tell me little to nothing. They're all afraid of him.. What little I did get was that he is a tyrant who fires and hires at a whim...I looked at their turnover record for last year...It's the highest of any of the hotels in the area. He likes success and will settle for nothing less.. He doesn't like excuses...he runs a tight ship." I said.


"You think he could use Diplomatic Immunity to slip out of being questioned or charged with anything?" asked Nelson.

"That would be very difficult for him to do, considering he's an American Citizen, born right here in the City of Brotherly Love." I said.





Beverly, Bresha and Josie cheered.

"He's a Bachelor and like Ann King, He lives here six months and in Dubai another Six months..Incidentally.. He and Ann were staying in the same hotel that same night and his room was at the other end of the same floor.. When he returns...I have a lot of questions to ask him.."I said.

"Once again, excellent work...Uh Ohhhh."said Olivia.,


Lt. Tragg walked in and like radar, headed right to our table..

"WELLLLL LOOK AT THIS....AREN'T WE COZY?" he said.

None of us said a word.. We were waiting for our food to be delivered.
''Is he going to stand there and watch us eat the entire time?" whispered Josie to Beverly.
"Yeah...unfortunately...Tommorow we'll eat with Ms. Yvette and her crew." whispered Beverly.
"Yeah, then we can eat in peace." said Nelson.
"He makes me sick!" snarled an angry Bresha.

"Don't let him get to you cupcake...That's what he wants."I whispered in Bresha's ear and hugged her.

"You should inform your staff Olivia, that it's impolite to whisper." said Lt. Tragg.
"Apparently they don't want YOU to hear what they're talking about." said Olivia.

Brenda laughed....


Her laughing at him cut him deep...Now he was genuinely hurt....but not as hurt as he was going to be..

Warren Lloyd walked in...

"HEYYYYY EVERYBODY!  Is there room  for one more?" he asked.

"Pull up a chair." said Beverly...

"HOLD UP! THAT CHAIR BELONGS TO THAT TABLE, THAT TABLE WILL BE A CHAIR SHORT!"
said Lt. Tragg, still standing there.

''Since when did you start working here? Get away from this table." said Warren Lloyd.

Warren smiled and snatched the chair from him and sat down...He pulled Brenda to him..

"OUUUUUUUU!" she said, taken by surprise.

and kissed her passionately...


Lt. Tragg was now frothing at the mouth...He stomped his foot and stormed out of the restaurant....He was totally triggered.





Bresha, Josie, Beverly and Nelson clapped and cheered.


"You know how to make my staff happy." said Olivia.

I smiled..

"Heyyy, anyway I can help!" said Warren ,smiling..

As Brenda caught her breath.

IV-


Nightfall came once again..


It had been an interesting couple of days..

''Well we won that case , that litigation and this murder trial still looms ....All in all, not a bad day....We've been working on Warren's case...



Beverly, Bresha and Josie have been doing their research, predicates, laws, like cases the entire time Josie and I were working on this litigation and 
Nelson and I have been working on what kind of juror we want, and what questions to ask perspective jurors." said Olivia.

"It's nice to have help isn't it?" I asked.


"Ohhh yes, smart young eager minds..I teach them and I learn from them too!  They keep me relevant, fresh.  Help me with my zipper." she said as I unzippered and helped her out of her skirt..

'Speaking of fresh...you're pretty fresh mister.." said Olivia.

"Ummmm." I moaned and smiled raffishly.


"I'd better help you get all of that out of those boxers." she laughed as I hurriedly undressed..

"OHHH MY LORD, LOOK AT YOU! OUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

Olivia was both Horny and a little ambivalent, I suspected..

We had been kissing for a long time...Finally she said -"Make sure the door is locked and cut the light off."

I locked the door and  dimmed the lights.





I eagerly unhooked her bra , and slid her panties down...



I pulled her to me and dropped my trousers...Hiked her babydoll up and bent her over the sink..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned as I entered her.. "You've been wanting to do this all day haven't you?" she said.

"Yesssssssss!" I moaned as we went at it hard for about  AN HOUR!

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  I CAN TELL...OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I'VE WANTED YOU TO DO IT TO ME TOOO! OUUUUUUU!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUU!!" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU " said Olivia.  "UMMMMMMM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she hollered..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned.

I was near delirium!



"YES.....YES....YESSSSSSS..OHHH YESSSSSS! GIVE IT TO ME!!! YESSSSS , GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!" Olivia demanded as we wound up on the living room floor for  TWO HOURS....really going at it...I did my best to oblige her..


I lifted her petite body up and began long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMM...OHHHHH DONNIE RAYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned..gasping for breath... Another TWO HOURS passed by..This was the ride of my life...I didn't know if I was coming or going..She was still so soft, so wet, smelled so good...Kissed me soooo softly....

I put her down, she leaned into me..We had stopped to catch our breath...

"WOW!! ,Let's get in the bed..!" she laughed..

She took me by the hand and led me  into our bedroom where we undressed..

We sat on the side of the bed, kissing, while she moved up and down on me..

"Ummmmmmmmmm you feel so gooood!" she exclaimed in between butter soft kisses..

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH, SO DO YOUU!" I moaned.
and then for the next EIGHT TO NINE  HOURS, we were in bed ,making slow, sweet love..






Downstairs, Nelson and Beverly
were standing up against their  bedroom door kissing passionately until they couldn't stand it anymore.


Clothing came off, Boxers, Panties and Bras came off.


"OUUUU HUSBAND, UMMMMMMMMMM HUSSSSSBAND!" she cooed.

"BEVERLY, I LOVE YOU, I JUST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!" Nelson declared.

"NELSON, I LOVE YOU TOOO!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cooed.


 and he lifted her petite body up and long stroked her in the corner...Beverly's loud howls of pleasure resonated outside the window.. She admired Nelson's stamina.. He held her up like that for THREE HOURS!

"OUUUUUUUUUUU!   YESSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSS OUUUUUUUU HUSBAND, DO IT TO ME!!" she yelled.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!   OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, OHHHHH MY GODDDD!" exclaimed Nelson..

Beverly was soft and wet and smelled good....She kissed him slowly with butter soft kisses...He was close to exploding..




Their soft sweet moans could be heard if you stood close to the window..So could Olivia and I.


Nelson was going to town...He had Beverly on the bedroom room floor..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" cooed Beverly loudly...ANOTHER TWO HOURS passed by,,

Beverly had Nelson hollering too!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUU...LAWDDDDDD!"

She was riding him! slowly, softly like a surfer rides the waves on their bed...


They finally made it to their bedroom , they wound up making slow and sweet love on their bed for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....
Beverly was riding him.. and kissing him slowly...

" Baby ,We've been doin the complete nasty a lot.. a whole lot.." she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I knowwwww.. ouuuuuuuuuu I knowww.." he said..

She continued to ride him slowly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she yelled to the top of her lungs.




Olivia's phone rang sometime near daybreak...

"Hello!" said Olivia.

"Olivia, I am soooo sorry. It's me, Brenda. Lt. Tragg raided my condo...



"He arrested Warren, he took him out of here in his underwear...He said it's a gun charge." said Brenda.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment