Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Laundry Day


 SUNDAY MORNING-

The "Fishbowl", the nickname the detectives gave to their interrogation room was small, with one window and one door..It smelled like human perspiration, bad breath and sweat socks... and it was hot and muggy..

It was well lit though...

Nicky Jordan had been held here for nearly eight hours.....He was still in his suit...from the wedding rehearsal...


"Listen kid...your story doesn't play....You say you went upstairs to find out why Sylvester Hines was taking so long and you found him dead...Only..he was alive!!! He was on his phone...We know that because we checked...Next time he's seen, which is a few minutes after you went to get him...He's dead with four slugs in him...Four slugs from this gun.."


He said and tossed the gun with the silencer on the table..

"It passed a ballistic test...It's the murder weapon...Like I said..Next time he's seen, which is a few minutes after you went to get him...He's dead with four slugs in him...Four slugs from this gun..a gun found in your hands with your fingerprints and DNA from your sweat on it and no one elses."said Lt. Tragg.,


"Come on mannnnn, they had to put two stitches in my scalp...I walked in his room and he was lying on the floor, dead...somebody clocked me from behind and when I woke up...The gun was in my hands...I didn't kill him...Why would I?" asked Nicky Jordan..


''You tell me...You tell me kid!" said Lt. Tragg.

"Good Sunday Morning Lieutenant...You never seem to take a day off do you?" asked a pleasent smiling Ms. Yvette.


''You know me Vettie ,on the job 24/7, keeping the city safe." joked Lt. Tragg and noticing how plump and round Ms. Yvette's breasts were...

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he said under his breath..
''He needs to take several days off, like 365." said Brenda Jordan.
Bee Bee chuckled at that remark..
So did Sofia..
"Good Morning...Not the way I normally like to spend Sunday Morning." I said.
"Good Morning Nicholas...We are your attorneys.." said Kahlil..

"Good Morning.." said Jade.


"Thanks Cuz, you brought out the troops..but do I need this many lawyers for this clown? He has no case..


"Welllllll look at this kid, all your mouth pieces come out in full force for you....Sure doesn't make you look innocent does it?" snarled Lt. Tragg...


"But it makes you look stupider, if that's possible." said Nicky...
Ms. Yvette couldn't help but smile at his remark..
Neither could Ms. Jade..
Kahlil smiled and held his head down...
So did I...
Sofia giggled a little bit..

So Did  Bee Bee.


"Nicky, Nicky...don't make things worse...be quiet.." said Brenda..

"Lieutenant, you've had him overnight...Either you're going to charge him or let him go.." said Yvette softly...

"I'm going to let him go , for now...but don't plan on leaving town kid...no time soon." said Lt. Tragg...


Nicholas stood up...He looked at us..

''Sorry to uh have you guys interrupt your Sunday for this foolishness. , but I'm very appreciative.." said Nicky , who was our age..


"It's Sunday...There is Football to watch...Who wants to spend it here?" I said..

''There's laundry to do too!" Bee Bee chimed in...

''That's rightttt!" Sofia reminded us..

''Yeah..I'm bringing my laptop...We can still catch the game..." laughed Kahlil..


"You guys are married huh?  Not badddd...and you're all attorneys too? Wowwww!"laughed Nicky as we all exited ..


with Ms. Jade and Ms. Yvette in tow..
Lt. Tragg pulled Brenda to the side..

"Oh uh Brenda.. A word?" he said softly...
"What? I have to go." she said..
"I'm a lot better with my hands now of days..I'm much gentler.." he said, pulling her back into the "Fishbowl" and running his hands up her dress, rubbing her legs...and attempting to kiss her.. She moved her head..

They were in The Fishbowl....No one was around...The lights were dimmed..



He lifted her skirt...He ran his hands along her soft panties... He whispered in her ear...

"You could be nice to me...I could be nicer to you...I could make all of this go away....I've missed you...It's been what ,a year now since we've seen each other???..He said, rubbing her behind..

"It has been a year...Ouuuuuu you are better with your hands..." she whispered softly....

His trousers were standing out like a circus tent..

"I told you...I won't rip your panties off...They'll come down, if you want them to..." he whispered...


''Lieutenant!!! I'm good with my hands too." she said and slapped him hard.. 

"OOOUUUUUUUUF!" he said, recoiling in anger as she slipped out of his embrace, fixed her dress  and walked away...

"Good day Lieutenant!" said Brenda as she left the precinct..


Horny and Angry...Lt. Tragg signed out for the day and went over to Assistant District Attorney April Taylor's condo.. She had been busy with two major trials and then had been out of town for a few days..
He hadn't seen her in awhile. He was furious about being slapped by Brenda Jordan...She was still the same tease she had always been...


 THE CONDO OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY , APRIL TAYLOR..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ"

"I MISSED YOU!!!" said April Taylor..

"I MISSED YOU TOO!!...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" moaned Lt. Tragg..

"Well come inside... I'm giving my neighbors too much of a view." she said.. She had on a yellow lace bra and matching yellow lace thong...


Lt. Tragg and ADA April Taylor were standing in her doorway kissing passionately..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'VE MISSED YOU ARTHUR....OUUUU, DID YOU MISS ME?" she asked.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS" Lt. Tragg moaned as he ran his hands down into her panties ,squeezed her butt and kissed her passionately
in her living room...


"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU........OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I wore this because I know it's your favorite...I figured you might be over here today you horny dog!"she cooed

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........AWWWWWWWWWW GEEEEEEZ!"he moaned....

as they made love on the living room floor.

"What a nice way to end a great weekend." she cooed..

"YESSSSSSSS!" he laughed..

.All she cared about was having him in bed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LORRRRRRRRRD!!!"he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUU..WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! OH MY GOODNESSSS!"she said.

FOR THE NEXT NINE TO TEN HOURS, neither Lt. Tragg or ADA April Taylor cared about anything or anyone else but each other..


II-


We stood with several of our neighbors outside of Olivia and Beverly's Office and Duplex...


One of the Mini Buses owned by Olivia and Beverly's law firm drove up...

Beverly clapped when she saw us...

"I'm so glad you guys could make it.. I heard you caught a case.." she said.

"Nothing really...We got our almost client released without bond.." I said.
"It was nothing really and I'm glad.." said Bee Bee.
"So this is going to be a laundry trip huh?" said Sofia.
"This should be interesting.." said Kahlil, who had brought his laptop along..so we could catch the games..

We each had a bag of laundry...


"We found this place when we were on a case recently...The girls will love it..but us guys will love it too!"said Nelson..

"You'll love it.. That's why we wanted everybody to come.." said Josie.

"Guys trust us...You won't miss a thing." said Bresha..

Jazzy, Jessica, Kayla, Dabnis, Chip, Ray,Paris and Tony were already on the bus..with their laundry..


"Olivia told me about this place..,.It sounds like fun.." said Jazzy..
''Aye Mios dios..I can't wait...It's been a month since we did any laundry..." said Jessica.
''I hear you girl, same here..We are busy during the week and Fridays and Saturdays , we're at the gym in the morning, Bar hopping and clubbing all night and too tired to move on Sunday..."said Kayla..
''Well We went out Friday Night, Aqua Bar and Stoleys. but last night we Netflixed and chilled."said Dabnis.
"We went to the uh Mermaid Crabhouse Friday Night.. and Last Night we were over in Cherry Hill at a nice spot."said Chip..
'Yeah we were at Aqua Bar and Stoleys too Friday Night and Last Night we were in Josies for awhile.."said Ray
"Josie and I saw you in Aqua Bar and Stoleys Friday Night..We were there with Bev and Nelson.. Last night we just chilled at home." said Paris.
'Same Here..Out Friday Night, Chilled last night."said Tony...
.


''Well, everybody's here...Let's go.." said Beverly..


We all piled on to the bus and headed off...

On a 45 minute ride, halfway across the city...

To A huge tony ,ritsy titsy building that none of us looked like we belonged in...


It was modern..Ultra modern and beautiful....and empty.....we quickly commandeered it.. filling up the washing machines with our laundry...

''Beverly, this is everything and more you said it would be.." said Bee Bee.
"Oh My God...I love it!!! So much more space and room and so clean." said Sofia.
"I told you...Ever since we were here for our case...I said I was coming back.."said Beverly..
"Me and Bev and Bree talked and we said , why not make it a trip for the whole gang." said Josie..
"And we have another surprise...but that can wait until we have our clothes in the dryers.." said Bresha..

"Girl I love it..." said Jazzy...
"This is great Cousin Bev."said Kayla.
'Thank you for bringing us here...You've spoiled us."said Jessica.

After their clothes were in the washing machines..They had a seperate section where they all could talk and dish....

The girls weren't the only ones who liked the place.. We liked it too..We had it all to ourselves, didn't have to wait for anybody to finish...We all had our clothes in seperate washing machines...and there were several  60 inch Television monitors , showing several football games...All of us guys were pleased with that...We sat and watched the game while our clothes washed..

"Mannnnnnn this is alright...Kayla said I'd like this too and I was skeptical.."said Ray...
''Since I had already been here..I knew the deal..When they said they were planning a laundry outing for the whole crew...I said have it on a Sunday...After everybody has done what they were gonna do on Friday and Saturday.." said Nelson..
"Good Idea."said Paris.
"Mannnn this just caps off a great weekend...I couldn't ask for any better." said Dabnis.
"I know right? Me neither?" I said.
''We got some good wives and significant others, don't we?" said Kahlil.
"We do man, We do." said Tony, who couldn't wait to marry Bresha and move into their new house..And who,like Bresha loved her new friends and associates as well.

"Yes we do.." said Chip...

Beverly had discovered a deli not too far away and had ordered 16 Hoagies..

Italian
Turkey

Sausage and Peppers....


and Cokes to wash it down...


As our clothes were in the dryer...we all watched the football game with our girls and chowed down on the good sandwiches and sodas... It was a good day...


At the playground across the street from where we lived..Jade sat with Ms. Yvette..
''Where are the kids?" asked Ms. Jade.

'They're doing their laundry... Beverly got a mini bus and took them, Jazzy, Dabnis, Kayla, Ray, Jessie and Chip, Josie and Paris and Bree and Tony to this real nice, real modern laundromat on the other side of town..Liv told me about it..She and I may go next time we have a lot of laundry... I just did my laundry, So I didn't have to go.."said Yvette..

"Yeah Me too!  I just found out something.. Although the serial numbers were partially filed off of that gun... It's registered to our client, Nicholas Jordan...Now he said he didn't own a gun,,,But the cops have a registration for that gun in his name.." said Jade.
"Hmmmm that doesn't sound too good...we are going to have to talk to him tomorrow..I sure hope he's been straight with us..."said Yvette..
''And this...The Deceased and our client got into a fist fight in Stoleys a year ago over a girl they were both seeing...Now some say that they had buried the hatchet...but that and the gun registered in his name makes him look very suspect...." said Jade.

"Especially to Lt. Tragg, who is now smelling blood in the water.. Brenda told me he made a pass at her after we left the precinct and she slapped him...He's not going to be a happy camper.."said Yvette.

"I thought he was seeing ADA April Taylor..


said Jade..

"Guess they are friends with benefits....He's always liked Brenda...Always...."laughed Yvette...


They watched the children play and laughed as they enjoyed a lazy Sunday Afternoon...


III-


At APRIL TAYLOR'S CONDO...


''Arthur...When are you going to take me out again??...A proper date...Not Curley's Bar and Grille?" asked ADA April Taylor.


"How about Friday Night?  I know a place that serves New York strip steaks THIS thick and has the dryest Martini's.."said Lt. Tragg..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NICEEEEE!" she giggled.

Lt. Tragg pulled her to him..ran his hands down into her panties and squeezed her butt..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MISTER HANDSY!" moaned April, smothering him with kisses..

"Ummmmm you'd better go now...." she whispered....

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he said in between kisses.



A little before nighttime...Late afternoon that Sunday..a body was found floating in the river..


Crime scene Investigators snapped photos of the man...clad in a tuxedo.......


''Rigor has set in ...He's been dead at least 24 hours...." said Dr. Hazel Baylor...Though with the cold water...It'll be hard to determine actual time of death." said Hazel..
Two police cars drove up facing opposite directions..

an unmarked car also drove up..


Hazel sighed..

"Doesn't he ever take a day off? To do his laundry or something? " she said.. She hated being involved in any case involving Lt. Tragg.
''What do we have detective?" asked Lt. Tragg


''We got a floater  Lieutenant, White Male, aged 45...His name  is Leonard Britell....He's a Private Investigator...from the Ace Detective Agency..." said the Detective.
"He's been dead at least 24 hours. Cause of death, two gunshots to the head..." said Hazel...


"He's wearing  a tux....Like he was at a swanky party or something..."said Lt. Tragg...
"Can I move the body?" asked Hazel..


"Yeah, go ahead..Detective, keep me apprised of the situation.."said Lt. Tragg

"Got'cha !" said the Detective..


At Ms. Yvette's House..


Ms. Yvette was standing in the middle of the living room, kissing her husband, passionately...

"Vettie ,did I ever tell you how much I love you and that you're my sweet girl?" said Gary in between kisses..


''Yes..You tell me that all the time..." said Ms. Yvette..


in between more kisses...
"I've got to come up with some new lines huh?" said Gary...
"Nooooooooooooo I like being your sweet girl." giggled Yvette..
"Damn, this is my favorite blouse...It accentuates your breasts...Ummmmmm." Gary moaned.
"I know you like it..It's the only reason I've kept it.." said Ms. Yvette.. "Thing is..I'm turning other men on too! Three guys nearly dropped their platters in Sam Mother's this morning, ogling...I even caught that horn dog Lt. Tragg ogling my boobies.." laughed Ms. Yvette..

Gary laughed.. "Well you've certainly got MY ATTENTION..." he said 

Kissing her passionately... Her blouse was all she had on....He had relieved her of her skirt awhile ago...


He relieved her of her panties next....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHH GARY, YOU NEVER GET ENOUGH!!!" said Yvette...

He lifted Yvette up....

"I'm afraid not..." he said as he entered her and began to longstroke her gently.....

"OUUUUUUUU.... OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!" Yvette cooed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" moaned Gary...

"MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Yvette purred...



We had finished at the laundromat....Our clothes dried and folded and bagged...Our food finished and the laundromat cleaned up, left the way we found it..

"Mannn this was so cool, Great Game...A win for the Eagles...Good Food and Fellowship."I said.
"This was sooo cool..I love this laundromat.." said Bee Bee.
"It was everything you said it would be Beverly." said Kahlil..
"We have to do this again..Thank You Beverly..:"said Sofia..

''Awww you are so welcome..I'm so glad you could come.." said Beverly..

"Girrrrl, we've got to do this again...This was sooo much fun and doing laundry usually isn't fun, just something you have to do."said Jazzy...
"Yeah...we did laundry, didn't miss the game.. Had good grub and got to hang out...What's better than that?" said Dabnis.
"Thank You so much for inviting us. This made Sunday fun.."said Jessica..
''We've got to do this again."said Chip.
"Most definitely...I never thought doing laundry would be so much fun.."said Kayla.
''This Place is Huge...Didn't have to wait for a machine..Wide Screen TV...Football..Yall, Loved it" said Ray..



Bresha and Tony sat in the back of the bus...Her head on his shoulder...



The same with Josie and Paris...

We were all going to sleep well tonight and get ready for work tomorrow morning..
"Okay, Everybody is on, Everybody has their laundry...Let's go home guys."said Nelson..







We all got on the bus and pulled off, heading home..




IV-


TWO DAYS LATER- TUESDAY MORNING



Nicky Jordan sat in our office sipping coffee.



He and I and Kahlil shared small talk, mostly about the football game 



Bee Bee and Sofia filed away some old case files...
Ms. Yvette came out with Jade..
They passed him a copy of the gun registration...

"What? This isn't mine..I never purchased a gun...That's not even my handwriting.." said Nicky...
"I'm going to look into it..." said Jade.
"But you realize...This makes you look very bad...It makes you a suspect...Tell me the truth Nicky.."said Yvette.

"Ms. Yvette, I swear...That's not my gun...That's not my handwriting on that registration...I've never owned a gun...Never...I've never so much as fired a gun...And everything I told you is the truth...Syl was taking too long to come downstairs...I went up to see what was holding him up and somebody clocked me from behind and when I woke up the gun was in my hands..They had to put two stitches in my scalp for godsakes.. My head still hurts." said Nicky...

"You and Sylvester Hines got in a drunken bar room brawl a year before... Here are photos...The beef was over a woman." said Sofia..


"Yeah but that was a year ago...We buried the hatchet and moved on...Especially since neither one of us got the girl..She went back to her husband.." he said.


Sofia and Bee Bee looked at each other and smiled..



''Why Am I a suspect? Any person with any sense would be looking elsewhere.."said an angry Nicky..

''Dude, we are on your side...We agree."said Kahlil.
"But you're not dealing with anybody with sense..You're dealing with Lt. Tragg and we are presenting you with the information the police have right now...Just so you'll be ready." I said..

"We are trying to determine who Syl was talking to last..It was a blocked number...but the conversation was a good 15 minutes...Which was why he was late...Maybe it will mean nothing..but it's all we got right now.." said Yvette..

His cousin, Brenda Jordan walked in our suite just then.

"Yvette, guys...I think I was followed here...Is there a way to hide him or get him out of here?" she asked.

"This door here leads to the back stairs."said Bee Bee..


''Come on dude, follow me."said Kahlil.


Nicky got up to follow Kahlil...but no sooner than he did..



Lt. Tragg entered through the very same door..

"WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL Good Morning....You weren't uh planning to leave through this door were you? Yvette you would never aide and abett a fugitive would you? Nooooooooo because that would be obstruction of Justice.."said Lt. Tragg.






The looks on my face, Bee Bee, Kahlil, Sofia and Jade was  one of utter surprise and consternation...

"Don't you ever take a day off? To do your laundry or something?" said a frustrated Brenda.

Yvette couldn't help but smile at that remark...


Lt. Tragg showed Nick the photo of the dead Leonard Britell...


"You know him?" he asked.



"No, should I?" asked Nicky..


"You should...He was at that wedding rehearsal you were at Saturday Afternoon." said Lt. Tragg


"So what? A whole lot of people were there..I didn't have to know everybody.."said Nicky..


"Maybe not..but we fished him from the river, Sunday Night...He had two slugs in him...Slugs that are a ballistics match to that gun that was in your hands , that YOU CLAIM IS NOT YOURS!!!  I have a gun registration here that says not so...It is yours...Nice try Nicky boy....You are under arrest for the murders of Sylvester Hines and Mr.Leonard Britell, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE HELD AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW...YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO AN ATTORNEY, IF YOU CAN NOT AFFORD ONE, WHICH I SERIOUSLY DOUBT..ONE WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU...LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE FIVE ALREADY LINED UP...DO YOU UNDERSTAND THESE RIGHTS AS I AM READING THEM TO YOU? Sure you do..
Detective, cuff him.."said Lt. Tragg.


A Young detective handcuffed Nicky and walked him out..

"Nicky, don't say a word..Don't answer any questions..Use your right to remain silent..We'll be down to arrange bail."said Yvette.


''Vettie, guys...Have a great Tuesday..."sneered Lt. Tragg..He then looked at Brenda Jordan and smiled snarkily...

"And you especially have a good day.." he said.. He was still angry about being slapped in the face two days ago...He was rubbing this in..

"I DESPISE YOU, YOU PIG!" snarled Attorney Brenda Jordan to Lt. Tragg as he smiled and left.


(TO BE CONTINUED)




No comments:

Post a Comment