Thursday, October 14, 2021

Then Suddenly (It All Made Sense)


 NEW YORK CITY-


Ms. Jade looked absolutely shell shocked when she arrived in New York City's Grand Central station.


She needed to find the Ace Detective Agency...She had already googled it before she left Philadelphia..



She knew she'd have to take the Interborough Rapid Transit to Long Island to get to it..


Philadelphia was a big city...but it paled in comparison...New York was just larger in every way...More people, More everything!!!

At Long Last she was in Long Island....Strong Island..



Jade had to admit.. Long Island, the part where the ACE Detective Agency was located was nothing like what she had imagined...She thought she was going to some sleazy building in a urine smelling alley..This street could easily be in downtown Manhattan with it's ultra modern buildings..

Jade found herself going into a building much like the one she works in ,in Philadelphia.

She found a Modern Corporate type office.. The door was glass...It read ACE DETECTIVE AGENCY,

Private Investigation.

There was a receptionist. She was the only female in the suite..and five offices and five men at their desks on the Phone.

"May I please see James Albright?" she asked.. "I'm Jade Lee, we spoke on the phone yesterday." she said politely... The Receptionist put through the call.

"Have a seat over there Ms. Lee.. He'll be right out." said the receptionist...


Private Investigator, James Albright came out and was astounded by Jade's beauty...

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he said under his breath, "What a Babe!"  "Uh..Ahhh ,er..you you you are Ms. Jade Lee, A Private Investigator from Philly?" he asked.


"Yes...I am...I work for the Attorneys of McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt... My associates are defending a man accused of killing one of your operatives...We naturally feel our client is innocent..but we are wondering what a private investigator from your firm was doing in Philly in the first place."said Jade.

"He had a client from Philly...Since both  he  and his client are both dead now , I suppose we can discuss the case." he said..

Jade turned him on , more than he wanted to admit...He couldn't take his eyes off of her...

Ms.Yvette had suggested she buy this tight, revealing dress..


And had gone with her to pick it out...

"You'll have those guys in New York eating out of your hands Jade." she said.

She even bought a matching panty and bra set to wear with the dress..

''That's for Danny, when you come home..He'll appreciate it and you'll thank me for it later." said Yvette.

She and Yvette were the same age. Yvette was the closest thing to a sister she had ever had...



Bee Bee and Sofia were like Little Sisters to her...She loved them both dearly...



I guess that made me and Kahlil "Little Brothers." Though as Uber sexy as both of our wives are , not to mention our boss, Ms. Yvette....We've never failed to notice what a babe, Jade is also...

Jade walked into his office...She could feel his hot breath on her back....
"I'd better get down to Philly if they've got women like you there." Joked James Albright..



He went through Leonard Britell's files..

"Hmmm yeah...He was working for a ahhhh Sylvester Hines....He and a guy named Nicholas Jordan were both involved with a woman named Taylor Thornton..

She claimed to be from here...She was new in town..She apparently was carrying on with both of them and they got into a brouhaha over her when it got out..They buried the hatchet, but Sylvester couldn't let go of it..He came here and he hired one of our detectives, Leonard Britell..

He couldn't find any birth certificate , no school records , no dental, no medical, no nothing for any Taylor Thornton from New York City or anywhere in this state or Pennsylvania..He needed more.

He got fingerprints and DNA and he struck gold...Her real name is Emma Strunk...she was born in Nutbush , Tennessee...barely graduated from high school..Married a guy named Roy Thornton...Left him and moved to Rochester, New York where she got lucky...She married a man named Paul Rosen, a very wealthy man...They signed a pre nup in which  she got half of his six million dollar fortune..

Paul Rosen was 40 years older than her and he died suddenly...She inherited a cool 3 million and a 600K life insurance policy...Only problem was.  Mr. Rosen's son from his first marriage hired a P.I., who discovered who she really was and that she was still married to poor Roy Thornton in Nutbush...

That made her marriage to his father invalid and she didn't get a dime...Know who that P.I. was?" asked James Albright.

"Leonard Britell..." said Jade.


''Give the girl a prize.. When Sylvester showed him a photo of the woman they both had been fighting over, he recognized her and he immediately gave Sylvester the run down...Here is where it gets cute,
She had already renamed herself Taylor Thornton, and is engaged to the other guy's cousin, A wealthy Attorney and Hedge Fund Manager.." said James..

"Can I make copies of these files?" asked Jade..

"Only if you promise to have dinner with me." said James Albright..
''Sure."said Jade.

II-


PHILADELPHIA PA-

We were in our office..

Working dilligently on this case....The Preliminary hearings were in a few days...


Kahlil and I were working on Predicates, Laws and like cases for the trial....


Bee Bee and Sofia were looking at photo after photo of the wedding rehearsal and video trying to determine who was doing what and when...

Ms. Yvette looked at us, working so dilligently and smiled....

"My little worker bees...I remember a time when I had to lay out a case like this by myself..I would be here until one and two in the morning...Didn't matter...I had no man...very few friends ,not even a cat or a dog..." she mused.
She remembered the afternoons when she would listen to Jill Scott up in her apartment

And sit in her panties and bra, working or reading....alone....That seemed so long ago now....





We were making the work easier for us all...We were always out of here at a decent hour...


"Everybody, come here....I think I've found something...." said Bee Bee...

We all, including Ms. Yvette huddled around her...

''What have you found girlfriend?" asked Sofia.
"Uh Ohhhh!" said Kahlil, smiling..

I put my arms around her neck and kissed her on her cheek...

"Okay shoot.." said Ms. Yvette..
Bee Bee slowed the monitor down..


"Here at the wedding rehearsal....Ninety Minutes in....Here is Mr. Britell, There is Brenda and Nicky...and there is the Bride to be , Taylor Thornton and Bobby Jordan... Taylor is on her phone a feverishly long time.....Now, look here..Britell is just looking around, not talking to anyone..Then he is approached by Taylor...It looks like she's smiling..but look at him....He looks apphrehensive...and the two of them walk to the kitchen......

She's gone a good thirty minutes...She returns through the front door....Smiling...laughing...but there is no Britell, not at all...In fact, he never returns to the festivities..

Now...She is on her phone again, during the toast.....No sign of Syl...She vanishes again...and she  is missing a good twenty five minutes...

Nicky is talking to Brenda...He leaves to get on the elevator...

Taylor returns and has a few drinks...but Nicky doesn't!!

Brenda and Jetty Dukes get on the elevator and go up to Syl's floor, where he is found shot to death and Nicky is unconscious....

Britell never returns to the party and is next seen a day later ,floating in the river..

What I'm saying is that Taylor can't account for thirty minutes , when she and Britell are seen exiting through the kitchen foyer....

And where was she the second time she was missing for twenty five minutes??" asked Bee Bee

"Bee Bee, that is excellent and certainly something we'll be wanting to ask Taylor on the stand.."said Ms. Yvette..

"I'll get a subpeona ready..." said Sofia.

''We really don't know much about Taylor, except that she's from New York City..." I said.


"I don't know about that...before she left, Jade had me pull some records...There doesn't seem to be anything on Taylor that goes beyond last year...No credit cards, no Debit cards, No Birth Certificate, Not even school records, High School, College....No work records...Nothing...It's as if she didn't exist before last year in New York.." said Kahlil.

''Maybe she didn't.." said Yvette.


Our client walked in just then...

"Heyyy guys..." he said...
"Heyyy Nicky.." said Ms. Yvette..
"Heyyy Nicky." said Bee Bee.
''Heyyy Nicky!" said Sofia.
"Heyyy Mannn."said Kahlil.
''What brings you here?" I asked.


"I've got something I should tell you...before it comes out at trial."said Nicky.


III-

They both , James Albright and Jade Lee sipped their Martinis....

"Mmmmmm this is very good..." said Jade, smiling...


'So Tell me Ms. Jade Lee, who are you?  How does someone who looks like you...become you?" asked 
James Albright.  "Me? I was a cop for twenty years...A Detective in Vice..I had a friend, one of the other investigators who worked here. He told me how much money I could be making...How much lawyers pay for good investigators...I retired and got a P.I.'s license and I've been here ever since.." he said.


"I was a cop too! A Homicide Detective...Not here..In Tokyo.....I was born in Hong Kong..My Parents were Japanese...My Father was a businessman, he traveled a lot...We visited America many times, San-Francisco and Philadelphia mostly...

I became a policewoman on the Tokyo Police department...A Homicide Detective , when I retired, I had the highest clearence record of any of the other detectives...I wanted to come to America... I came to America..To Philadelphia... I knew the detectives there , I had come here a few years back and helped them crack a big case...They helped me get a P.I.'s License and introduced me to these people, Attorneys who not only hired me , but helped me get my American Citizenship."..She took some photos out..



"That's me with my Boss Lady, Senior Associate Attorney, Yvette Jones-Lockwood..."said Jade;


"This is me and Associate Attorneys Keith Jones and his wife, Beatrice Evans-Jones.." said Jade..




"And this is me with Associate Attorneys Sofia Garcia-Ahmed and her husband, Kahlil Ahmed." said Jade..

And there was one last Photo..



Of Her and Danny Ho!...


"Ahhhhhhhhh I'm bettin this guy aint a lawyer.." said James Albright...


"No....He's a Cop...That's Lieutenant Danny Ho...Robbery-Homicide...He's my fiance!" said Jade, gushingly....

And with that , the massive erection James Albright had ,along with his heart drooped....

"Fiance? I should have figured someone as fine as you would be taken..." he said.

''Thank You!" said Ms. Jade ,Blushing..



IN PHILADELPHIA AT OUR OFFICE!!


"You all heard that Syl and I had a falling out last year .....over a woman... That woman was TAYLOR!!
TAYLOR THORNTON!!!  I thought I was seeing her first....I'm sure I was...Then things began to get strange...she began to act strange...Lying about hair appointments, meeting up with friends...Lying about everything...And I walked up on her and  Syl, kissing passionately in a bar... I lost it..I punched Syl out...He and I fought...We wrecked the place..We both got arrested...My Father bailed us out and they knew the cops in the precinct, They got the charges dropped and my dad paid for the damages.
A year later, she's engaged to my cousin Bobby....Syl always thought something was weird about her..
He caught her in multiple lies too...I don't know if that Private Investigator they found murdered and floating in the river was hired by him or not, but I suspected it might be....I talked about this with cousin Brenda last night and she told me I should tell you." said Nicky.
"No I'm glad you did tell us this." said Yvette.
"Now we need to subpeona Taylor...Her name is coming up too much all of a sudden." I said.
"Let's go to that hotel...I want to see something ." said Bee Bee.
"Oh Boy, this is going to be fun.." said Sofia..
"Let's go.." said Kahlil..

A little while later at the hotel downtown...


"It happens like this... " said Bee Bee .

Sofia and Kahlil slipped through the kitchen and walked outside..


He took her in his arms by surprise....and kissed her passionately by the doorway...

"Ouuuuuu... what was that for?" she asked.
"Had to do something to account for twenty five minutes...Since you obviously aren't going to kill me."laughed Kahlil..


''At least not yet..." joked  Sofia as they continued to kiss passionately for a little while longer.


They stood outside in the back alley....

''With a car right here..It would be easy to shoot someone and drop them in the trunk....and walk right back inside.."said Sofia..


Who kissed Kahlil one last time and then walked back inside alone..

"You'd better stay out here a minute....I uh think you need a moment, to calm down." she said,giggling.

''Time!!! , Twenty five minutes.. She comes back through the front door....ALONE...No one sees Britell alive again...And it's easy because nobody knows Britell anyway...So he wouldn't be missed...

As Sofia walks back through the front door.



Bee Bee

 slips out and runs to the elevator and goes to Syl's room...



Ms. Yvette and I stand downstairs with timers...


15 minutes later...Sofia and then Kahlil go upstairs...


15 Minutes Later...

Bee Bee returns.....

"TIME!!" she shouts....".And that's how both murders went down...That's how she could have done it.." said Bee Bee..

"The Question remains as to why?" asked Ms. Yvette..


"My Theory is Syl and that Private eye had something on her...She was dating both Syl and Nicky...She would need them both out of the way so she could successfully marry her rich husband...Maybe what Ms. Jade finds will be the final piece to this puzzle."said Bee Bee.,
"Good Job, Good Job...Ms. Jade would be so proud of us.." beamed Ms. Yvette...

"Bee was right...This exactly how it could have happened..."said Sofia..
"It fits perfectly....In fact I think this was planned...The phony registration, the throw down gun, all of it... Very diabolically..."I said.
''She rids herself of a pesky Private Investigator, The Guy that hired him and the other guy she was sleeping with who was the groom's cousin.." said Kahlil...

"Let's hope it gibes with what Ms. Jade brings back from New York City." said Ms. Yvette.

Ms. Jade and James Albright stood in Grand Central Station...She was waiting on a train that would take her home..

"Ms. Jade Lee, you are quite a woman...I hope your fiance knows he has one hell of a woman..."said James Albright..
''I think he does...That's why he wants to take me off the market." said Jade.

''Smart Man" said James.
"Thank you for all of your help James and perhaps we can not only clear our client, but get some justice for your late colleague." said Jade..
"Goodbye Ms. Jade." said James..

''Goodbye James and thank you again." said Jade as she boarded her train back to Philadelphia.


IV-


PHILADELPHIA PA- 30th Street Station


Ms. Jade got off the train...She looked at her watch....It was a little after 7:00 pm...she was going to get an UBER when she saw a familliar face...

"Danny" she said and smiled..


"Jade" he said..

Lt. Danny Ho was standing there....

"Ms. Yvette told me you would be coming in at 7:00 pm. She was planning to pick you up.. But I said I'd surprise you.....Have you eaten?" he asked.


"I ate in New York.....But I'll go with you if you want to grab something.." said Jade..


"No....I just want you....I-I mean I want to be with you..."said Danny Ho..

"I know what you mean.." whispered Ms. Jade..

She kissed him passionately.........


Nightfall came..

We saw Ms. Jade and Danny Ho when they drove up in front of her house.. We were all sitting out in front of our homes talking.
"There's Ms. Jade and Danny Ho.." I said.
"As much as I'd like to compare notes with her...I don't think right now is the proper time to do that." said Bee Bee , smiling.
"Nah, it's not........She's with Mr. Danny.."laughed Kahlil...He put his arms around Sofia...and kissed her on the cheek and squeezed her..
"You are kind of randy tonight....I guess not...Is not the time..." said Sofia...


Ms. Jade lived two doors from us...

She and Danny Ho  Stood in her living room staring in each other's eyes..
"I missed you today..." said Jade.
"I missed you too..." said Danny Ho.


They kissed passionately....

"I love that dress." said Danny Ho...
"Thank Youuuuuu." said Jade..

This dress...Ms. Yvette said he'd love it..

His eyes bulged out of it's sockets , watching her undress...

This dress , this tight form fitting sky blue dress that she was wearing was brand new.. She had purchased it a week ago with Ms. Yvette , along with a matching light  blue bra and panty set. She had gotten cat calls and whistles from several men all day in New York City today..Especially a certain private detective named James at the ACE Detective Agency in Long Island..

''Help me unzipper it, get out of it.."whispered Jade to Danny...


"With Pleasure.." he said..


''Oh you're so eager and HORNY!" she laughed...


He ran his hands down into her panties and kissed her butter soft lips..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  JADDDDDDDEEE!" he moaned...


" He gently unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down....

"You are sooooo silly....and so horny....Look at you....OUUUUUUUU!" she laughed.. Danny was huge! she thought to herself..



They stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, Jade I couldn't wait.." he moaned..

"I know...I couldn't wait either," Jade found herself saying , taking the rest of her clothes off  and marveling about his size and girth..

"REALLY?" he said..

''Yes...Really! I missed you!"
she said..It had been three days since she last had sex..She was herself quite horny..

"WOW!" he said...

"Oh My lord, you are so damn BIG!!" she said.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." he moaned.

" Look at you....What am I going to do with all that?" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...and giggling with excitement...

This got Danny very excited..


He tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Danny, I want to love you longggg time!" she gasped... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph."he groaned in his low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  Danny!" she squealed..



  Danny  lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET  JADE!!!!!!" moaned  Danny.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!OHHHH MYYYYY" cooed Jade, she gasped..



They were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! DANNY!!!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!' JADE screamed..She was pleasently surprised...

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH DANNY!!!, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy  goodness!"said JADE!

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Jade!!! JADE LEEEEEE" moaned  Danny!

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu say my name DANNNY!!!...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed deliriously....

"JADE LEEEEEEEE....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSS BABYYYYY!" she cried out


EIGHT TO NINE HOURS OF SWEET SWEET LOVE MAKING  PASSED  before Danny came and came hard....and Jade's  legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl....She was having ,she believed her fourth intense orgasm and just crying like a baby...

Jade continued kissing Danny and rubbing his penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" Danny moaned.. 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Jade wailed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" moaned Danny..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

Danny was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...YOU LIKE IT BABY!?" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned  Danny..who didn't know if he was coming or going...

"I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...She was having her fifth and sixth intense orgasms...

OH MY GOD.....OUUUUU MOREEEEE?" he asked.

"OUUUUUUUUU YESSSS...YESSSSS AND MORE , IF YOU WANT IT...I SURE DO!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...


THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS drifted by....She was sitting on him, riding him hard.....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" Danny moaned as he began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY! CUM FOR MOMMY!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned  Jade!!!...

Danny lie in between her legs....exhausted...



Jade wouldn't let him sleep , She continued kissing him, rubbing his large penis...keeping it hard..

''Since I'm here, you might as well take  as much of me as you want..." she cooed..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. GOOOOD LAWDDDDDDDD! " he moaned..He climbed back on top of her...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

They were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  DANNY BABY!!!!!!!, I'm  going to love you lonnnnnng time.. it feels so good!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DANNY....YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING!" she moaned..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..



They were standing in the middle of the floor now, DANNY was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD DANNY BABY!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


They were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" moaned Danny as he came again like a gusher...




Danny lie in between Jade's legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Jade was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held Danny's head in her arms.

"I can't wait to be married to you so we can do it every night...." said Danny Ho...

"Me neither.." said Jade.

''Let's go to the Justice of the peace..TOMORROW!!!!" said Danny Ho...

"Nooooooooooo, I want our friends there..." said Jade.. "Calm down" she laughed as she held him in her arms...Both of their legs , still shaking.



48 HOURS LATER-



Judge Percy Reynolds in addition to being a Judge of the High Court was also a Justice of The Peace..
He agreed to Marry Lt. Danny Ho and our investigator, Jade Lee after all of the court cases adjourned for the day!..

And so, there they stood  in the courtroom at 3:00 pm on a Friday Afternoon getting married....All of his friends in law enforcement were there...


Detectives Edwin "Duke" Baylor, his best man...


Assistant District Attorney ,Keith Wallace


D.A. Investigator, Gary Lockwood


Detective Tyriq Pile


Detective Jimmy Barlow

Detective Carlotta Wallace


Detective Sirena Pile



Detective Angie Belton-Barlow


His Good friend, Lieutenant Sissy Van Buren..
Detective Tony Hopkins
Deputy Special Agent in Charge- FBI/ATF- Sharon Hopkins..

Dr. Hazel Baylor of the Coroner's Office.

Detective Sgt. Sam Smith of Missing Persons


and Detectives Reed and Malloy of Homicide..


Even Lt. Tragg was there...

It was a rare moment when there was a truce between all parties involved

You know we were there for Ms. Jade..

Ms. Yvette was her maid of honor.

Bee Bee and Sofia were Jade's bridesmaids..


And of course Kahlil and I were there...

So was the rest of the neighborhood...


Jessica and Chip...Jessica was a bridesmaid..

Olivia Bennett-Alexander
Beverly West-East, Both Aunt and niece were also bridesmaids.
Donnie Ray Alexander
Nelson East

Josie Boyd, also a bridesmaid
Bresha Williams, also a bridesmaid.

Alfreda, Olivia's office manager was there...
And ADA Rockland Cambridge...
Kayla Bennett-St. Jacques.

and her husband, Ray St. Jacques



And finally, Jazzy and Dabnis Coley arrived just in time for the ceremony to start and the vows to be taken..


After the vows were said and he pronounced them man and wife, Judge Reynolds said.,

''Well My God.. I don't know when I've seen this many cops and lawyers in one room at one time and they weren't trying to kill each other.."

WE ALL BURST INTO RAUCOUS LAUGHTER....That lasted the rest of the night.

(CONCLUSION NEXT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment