Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Nobody Really Gets Away with Murder


 The five of us were at Sofia and Kahlil's house....We were having breakfast...A new thing for us..






We had Pancakes, Sausage, Hash Browns, Orange Juice and Coffee..


Bee Bee came over the night before and she and Sofia made up the pancake batter and pre prepared the other food...So that all they had to do was drop the pancake batter and put everything else in the oven..


Kahlil, Jade and myself ran a sink full of hot soapy water and a sink full of cold water and we washed the dishes....and dried them afterwords...

We were such a team and so in sync...

Ms. Yvette declined to meet us for breakfast...She said she'd meet us all at the University..
She and her husband Gary were using the time to get in some last minute lovemaking..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... OHHHHHHHHHHHHH  ....OHHHH MY GOD VETTIE!" yelled Gary..in between sloppy kisses...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMM........OHHHHHHH GARY!" she cooed.
Their new bed was moving with their every movement and was so in tune with their bodies that the lovemaking experience was enhanced...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDD GARYYYYYYY!!! OUUU
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VETTIE, YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!" he yelled out as they continued making sweet love..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, OHHHHHHHHHHH GARYYYY!!! OUUUUU!" she cooed.



While a few doors down at Sofia and Kahlil's house.
''That was nice...We must do this again sometimes." said Kahlil.
"Yes...We ready to roll?" asked Sofia.
"With time to spare." I said, smiling..
"It sure was nice, being on campus again...That was my first time back since we graduated."said Bee Bee.
"Mine too....So nostalgic." said Sofia.
''We should visit more often.."said Kahlil..
"I know right?" I said.
''We'll take my ride." said Jade as we all walked outside

and piled into her comfortable and roomy Nissan Pathfinder... and headed out..


While at Sam Mother's Diner..


Lt. Tragg had his usual breakfast..





Fried Eggs, sunnysside up, Hash Browns, Sausage and Coffee...


Gary Lockwood, Yvette's husband walked in...He smelled fresh..Like he'd just gotten out of the shower...

He sat down next to him....

"Coffee  Sam, extra cream, extra sugar." he said..

"Comin up Gary." said Sam Mother.


"Hey Lockwood...You look happy this morning..." said Lt. Tragg. 


"Yup...I got good news for you...Assistant District Attorney Cheryl Drake...Or I should say , Former Assistant District Attorney Cheryl Drake turned in her resignation yesterday...She is officially no longer part of the D.A.'s office." said Gary.

"Well uh, why is that..why is that good news for me?" asked Lt. Tragg..
''What are you so jumpy about? You didn't like her and she certainly didn't like you...Her and Dellums are the reason you got put on that boat for a month...Anyway, she's gone..and since she is...I no longer have to investigate who took those photos of her and Dellums in bed...I can get back to real investigatory work and pray I do better than I did on this case...I got nowhere." said Gary...


"I hear ya...It was probably some broad." laughed Lt. Tragg uneasily...

II-

We were back at the University of Pennsylvania School of Law..  I never in a million years thought I would be back in this classroom as an Attorney ,speaking to Freshmen law students...but here we were.
''Well good morning students....We are back for our second day of  Nobody really gets away with murder." said Ms. Yvette.
"Today we are going to start with Motives and Alibi's." said Jade Lee.
"May I say Ms. Yvette, that I think you and all of your female associates are hella hot." said Gabe Cataldi.
"Ohhh stop Brown nosing , you horny toad..None of them are going to sleep with you...They are all married... Two of their husbands are right here...You're lucky they don't punch you out." said Natalie.
Daryl Cross laughed out loud....
Madison sat quietly...pensively...
"Well first up in Motives and Alibis is you Ms. Madison." I said.
''Me?" said Madison innocently..
"You and Robert started dating in Temple, before you got to Penn...Oh incidentally, Three of the four of us attended and graduated from Temple also.... He got you pregnant..Senior Year....His Father paid for you to have an abortion and by the time you guys matriculated to Penn...He dropped you like a bad habit... You despised him and several of your fellow students will attest to that." said Bee Bee
"Damnnnn...you guys are good.."laughed  Daryl...
"Well Daryl it's like Ms. Yvette said...When and if you graduate and pass the bar and are out there practicing law...get yourself a good investigator... They are worth their weight in gold..  despite her motive...her dislike of Robert.. We can reasonably ascertain that she didn't not kill him."said Kahlil.
"The night he vanished...and the police say he was last seen around 6:30 pm in the dining hall...Madison was in her room making out with her present boyfriend, who we won't name, but who we talked to....And then she was in the library from 6:00 pm to midnight....We have witnesses that can attest to that." said Sofia.


"Nice...Well that lets her off the hook...And look , I have no motive ..He was my friend.." laughed Darryl uneasily..

''Was he really? Really Daryl?? You two went to high school together...In the 11th grade...He invited some girls into the boys locker room and stole your clothes...They all saw you naked, coming out of the shower...You were humiliated...and totally embarrassed..and yet you refused to out him to the principal.. His father paid you dearly for not telling on him and taking your lumps like a man...You harbored a deep resentment for him all along... Then in Temple..It was you who spotted Madison first, You who went out with her a few times, only to have her stolen from you by him....Was he really your friend Darryl?? Some friend." I said.


"That was...That was all in the past.." said Darryl...now no longer laughing..


"You pride yourself as a thespian..You've appeared in several plays here on Campus ...The night he vanished you said you were rehearsing your latest play, Only you weren't there...We know you weren't there. Nobody who was spoken to  that night , remembers you being there." said Bee Bee..

"Dude you're looking mighty guilty right about now." said Gabe Cataldi, laughing..


"He does...doesn't he? Except we know where he really was.." laughed Kahlil..

''How long have you been sleeping with Professor Taney?  She's about 14 years your senior! And how long has she been paying you a stipend every month of $2000.00 dollars.?  We know from her account and from the neighbors who heard you two that you were there from Noon until around 9:00 pm." said Sofia.
''WHOAAA!!!! Dude, you are a stud!!! She is super hot for an older lady...I didn't know you had it in you. WOWWWWW!!  You're my hero!"laughed Gabe Cataldi.
"Oh My God.!!!!..She must be desperate.." snarled Natalie..
Darryl, the jokester of the bunch was no longer laughing....He was a s red as a beet...


"None of what was said in here leaves this classroom is that understood?" said Ms. Yvette sternly...The important thing is...Mr. Cross and Ms McClean have rock solid alibis...We are done for today...I'll see you guys tomorrow...Who knows? Maybe Robert is fine...Maybe he is alive..We really don't know...but he's been missing for ten days now and every hospital in Philadelphia and South Jersey has been checked and he hasn't shown up there or in Deleware either...and how would he get there?  His Father is worried sick!  I'll see you guys tomorrow...And remember...Nobody Really gets away with Murder!" said Ms. Yvette..




All four students sauntered out of the classroom. 

They all stared at Ms. Jade

our investigator, who had uncovered more about them than they thought imaginable in a very short time..
Yvette stared at them as they walked out..

"I once said they reminded me of you guys...I was wrong...They don't remind me of you guys at all..You guys are all much better people than they are." she said.





As we all exited and headed home.

III-


Gary sat at Cheryl Drake's townhouse...




The two were drinking beers and talking..
"So it's true what I've heard....You turned in your resignation to the D.A.'s Office and you're leaving town?" said Gary.
"That's right...I've been at the D.A.'s Office for close to thirty years...I was there when your boss, Rockland started...and I think only McCafferty has been there as long as I have...I was there when Gil Garcetti was first elected. I think that's long enough...It's time for a change....I was starting to lose cases...I lost my last two cases..One was to your wife and those smart as a whip young attorneys she's got working with her







and then less than a week and a half later...I got my ass handed to me in another high profile murder case by Olivia Bennett-Alexander , her niece, her nieces husband and those attorneys she has working with her.







"In my thirty years in the D.A.'s office I've hardly lost a case...and here I lose two in a row in successive weeks....That's when I knew it was time to go...I was practicing law when Olivia and Yvette were in a car parked on a side street and some sweaty horny boy was trying to open their blouses and get to first base...Some of them, were just being born...Now they've grown up passed the bar and are beating me in court...It's time for me to bow out gracefully." she sighed.

"The one thing you had in common in both of those trials was Lieutenant Tragg, He 's been known to foul up more than one ADA's case." said Gary..
"Yeah I know....and I don't ever want to work with that incompatent Boob again...Now I won't have to."said Cheryl Drake.


"I'm sorry I didn't get anywhere on this investigation, but if I can give my personal thought on the matter..I think Lt. Tragg was behind this...Look, he had the motive...You and Dellums complained to the Deputy of Operations and Captain Cantrell and they put him on that Marine Boat for a month...He was pretty steamed at you both....The night or afternoon you and Todd Dellums hooked up, he got off that boat early...He could have been mulling around right around the time you two were walking along the pier and snapped those photos from his phone.. Those other photos, apparently were taken with a high powered lense from the rooftop across from Todd's window...I was by there..Nobody recalls seeing him or anyone else that night...but I found an empty bottle of Jameson's Irish Whiskey in the trash, about a block from Todd's house..That's the brand he drinks..Unfortunately...It's been rained on and there was no DNA or prints on the bottle.. So I don't have a stitch of proof..It's just a hunch..Nothing I could take to court."said Gary.

"Even if you had proof you couldn't go to court...With what?  Taking photos of somebody and giving them to somebody else is not a crime....We weren't extorted..It's petty as hell, but not a crime.."said Cheryl Drake.  "You did a good job and I believe he was behind it...He's a small minded ,Petty little man...I think he has a problem with women and Black women in particular, which is why he harrasses Yvette and Olivia so much when they happen to be defense counsel against someone he's arrested falsely...I've heard how none of them eat in Sam Mother's when they are in the middle of a trial he's involved in because he harrasses them so much....It wouldn't be me...I'd have his badge...I wouldn't put up with his shenanigans.." said Cheryl.

''So What's next for you?" asked Gary.

"Well, my house is back on the market...In two weeks I'll be moving to Atlanta...I've got an offer from a great firm in the ATL... Warm weather...A New City and instead of locking people up...I'll be a defense attorney, like your wife, like Olivia...My Sister lives in Atlanta, she's also an Attorney...I'll be staying with her until I get a house...I'll be going where the beer is cold and I don't know the players anymore..Who knows , maybe I'll meet a new man..." she laughed..


"A pretty woman like you...I'm sure you'll have em eating out of your hands..Good Luck to you."said Gary as he got up to leave..


"Thank you Gary....Thanks for your help...I'll not worry about small petty Lt. Tragg." said Cheryl Drake.


Gary smiled and walked away...

"Because I'm gonna leave that bastard something to remember me by." said Cheryl Drake, laughing sinisterly.

IV-


CURLEY'S BAR-

'
'"Who's the designated driver tonight?" I asked.
"I am...why do you think I'm not drinking?" joked Ms. Jade.

"We've eliminated two suspects already...But the other two I'm not so sure of." said Bee Bee.
" All four of them hated this guy and yet they hung around him...studied with him."said Sofia.

"He had that certain magnetism that drew people to him , even though they were secretly repulsed by him." said Yvette.

"Amazing!" said Kahlil..
As we chugged beers and 

mixed drinks down!

THREE HOURS LATER-


"You guys look tapped out....You legal beagles don't intend to be driving...UNDER THE INFLUENCE DO YOU?" laughed Lieutenant Tragg, who we knew wouldn't hesitate to charge us with a DUI if he could..

"Why Good Lieutenant...I teach my young attorneys to always obey the law...You know that...Which is why we have a designated driver..." said Ms. Yvette..

A horn was heard blowing in the distance.. They all looked out the window..




Jade drove up in her new 2021 Nissan Pathfinder..

"Jade is our designated driver. She only had club soda tonight." said Ms. Yvette with a smile..

"That's her ride eh?  You pay her too much Vettie."laughed Lt. Tragg.  "My new car is in the parking lot.. It's a 2020 Ford Mustang!...Sheeeeeesh" he laughed..
"Our chariot awaits" I said, hugging Bee Bee...
"Good Night Lieutenant!" said Bee Bee. She like me had more than a slight buzz. she squeezed me real tight and giggled...
"Good Night!" said Kahlil, hugging Sofia.

"Good Night Lieutenant."said Sofia. She kissed Kahlil's cheek and softly blew into his ear...She was buzzed. How lucky we were to be getting a ride to our door.

"Don't you stay out too late Lieutenant." said Yvette as the five of us piled into Ms. Jade's car and pulled off

into the Philadelphia night.


Lt. Tragg smiled.. "Except for Jade, those are some pretty good kids Vettie has working for her." he thought.

He looked at his watch...It was near midnight..He thought about calling Julie Baisden...but thought better...She had a trial tomorrow., He walked towards the semi -empty parking lot...


He heard a deafening explosion....


"MY CAR!!!! MY BRAND NEW CAR!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" he screamed...."MY CARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"he yelled...

His brand new 2020 Ford Mustang was blown to bits..... Luckily, no other cars were harmed and no one was in the area...

Lt. Tragg's car was a shell....Everything was gone..except the front seat and the steering wheel...

He broke into tears as people began to pour into the streets....


An hour later at former ADA Cheryl Drake's house.. her doorbell rang..


She came to the door..

"Well?" she asked.


"It's done!!!!...Poof, up in smoke! Just like you asked." said the man..


"Nobody was hurt...No other cars damaged.?"asked Cheryl Drake.


"I work clean, you know that.....No one was even in the parking lot...I disabled the street cam first and then I slipped in..and out...like a ghost..."said the man..
"Well come inside..." she said, looking around..

She passed him an envelope.. It had 10K in twenties.....and a one way train ticket to New York City.

She then took him by the hand..

"Now for the second part of your payment." she said with a sly smile..

She walked him to her bedroom and slowly took her night gown off..



The man, whose name was Melvin  Johnson , a former investigator for the Philadelphia D.A.'s office , now retired.  began to shake...He was nervous and turned on...

His eyes bulged out of it's sockets , watching her undress...

This might be the last sex she had for a long while , so she figured she might as well enjoy it.


His eyes were bulging out of their sockets...

"You like what you see Melvin?" she asked.

He just gasped.

"I take it that's a yes." she giggled.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he said,

"Ohhhhhhhh stoppppp!" she giggled.

Melvin  ran his hands down into her panties and kissed her butter soft lips..

"UMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU  Melvin.....your hands are cold...Ouuuuuuu, but I'll warm them up!" she cooed.


" He gently unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down....

"You are sooooo silly....and so horny....Look at you....OUUUUUUUU!" she laughed.. Melvin, who she had worked with for years in the D.A.'s office  was huge! she thought to herself..

They stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.. You don't know how long I've waited for this." Melvin moaned..

"I know...I know how long...I couldn't wait either," Cheryl found herself saying , taking the rest of her clothes off  and marveling about his size and girth..

"REALLY?" he said..

"Yes really!" she said.

"WOW!" he said...

"Oh My lord, MELVIN!!!!!you are HUGE! " she gasped......

 He smiled  shyly...

" Look at you....What am I going to do with all that?" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...and giggling with excitement...

This got Melvin very excited..


He tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  myyyyyy" she gasped... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph."he groaned in his low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  baby!" she squealed..



  He   lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" he moaned

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!OHHHH MYYYYY" cooed Cheryl ..He was nearly to her stomach, she gasped..



They were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! !!!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!''Cheryliiii screamed..She was pleasently surprised...

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS slowly drifted by....She was impressed with his stamina...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH LAWDDDD!!!!, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said Cheryl!

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " he moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu say my name baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed deliriously....

"CHERYL....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSsSSSSSSSS BABYYYYY!" she cried out



THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before Melvin came and came hard....and Cheryl's  legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl....She was having ,she believed her fourth intense orgasm and just crying like a baby...

Cheryl continued kissing Melvin and rubbing his penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!! OUUUUUUU, LOOK AT YOU!!!!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!"  Melvin moaned.. He couldn't believe his good fortune...This woman who he had worked with for years  and not so secretly lusted after was a freak behind closed doors he mused.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Cheryl wailed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

He was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...YOU LIKE IT BABY!?" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"he moaned..who didn't know if he was coming or going...

"I LIKE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  I LIKE YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...She was having her fifth and sixth intense orgasms...

OH MY GOD.....OUUUUU MOREEEEE?" he asked.

"OUUUUUUUUU YESSSS...YESSSSS AND MORE , IF YOU WANT IT...I SURE DO!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...


THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS drifted by....She was sitting on him, riding him hard.....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" he moaned as he began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY! CUM FOR MOMMY!!! OUUUUUUUUUU! MELVINNNNNNNN!!!!! OUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned .

Melvin lie in between her legs....exhausted...



She wouldn't let him sleep , She continued kissing him, rubbing his large penis...keeping it hard..

''Since I'm here, you might as well take  as much of me as you want..." she cooed..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. LAWDDDDDDDD! " he moaned..He climbed back on top of her...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

They were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Melvin!!!!!!!, I'm not going to be able to walk tommorrow..but it feels so good! It feels so good....You've got a horse in your pants...OUUUUUUUU it feels so damn good! " she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CHERYL" he moaned..

.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ....YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING!" she moaned..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..



They were standing in the middle of the floor now, he was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD  BABY!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OOHHHHHHHHHH WHOSE IS IT? WHOSE  IS IT?" yelled Melvin...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii IT'S YOURS MELVIN....ALL YOURS.....OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she screamed.

"DAMNNNN RIGHT!" he yelled confidently....
They were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHH MELVIN...YES!" she cooed.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"he  moaned  as he came again like a gusher...




He lie in between Cheryl's legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Cherfl was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held his head in her arms..She was so glad she got in contact with him after all these years..He had been an investigator for the D.A.'s office, a one time Homicide Detective and before that, a demolition and explosives expert in The U.S. Army.

They had worked good together for years and then he retired and moved to New York City...He had long carried a torch for her, but she was married...After her divorce...She found that he was married.
 and now he too was divorced... She looked him up... She knew it wasn't the money...but the chance to sleep with her would be the real incentive.. She needed a favor...She called on her old friend and he came running.

A FEW HOURS LATER-

"Melvin, Will you visit me in Atlanta once I get settled ?" she asked, 
as they kissed passionately in the doorway...

"Baby for some more of that, I'll visit you at the North Pole ." said Melvin.
"You're so silly. Melvin" she laughed..


and they kissed some more in her townhouse doorway.

"Thank you for everything." she said in between kisses..

"Anytime baby!" he said as they stood there and continued to kiss...No one was in any rush...They just stood there and kissed as raindrops began to fall a little...



While in a parking lot miles away..


What was left of Lt. Tragg's car was smoking!

Nobody Gets Away with Murder.....Nobody gets away with anything really!

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments:

Post a Comment